Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
just awesome. mind blowing
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super bro
Like Reply
Amazing story... I wish this should go beyond 100 pages
Like Reply
She must be impregnanted by the mu$lim boys and srini should know this.
Like Reply
Super going ...interesting
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Superb update
So she is going to be fuck by everyone
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
Like Reply
Awesome story line... Exceptionally narrated and it's very interesting as well... Eagerly waiting for more and more seduction and trapping Lakshmi by these three boys... Waiting to see Lakshmi enjoying to the core... Keep up the good work...kudos to the author
Like Reply
Apologies, my laptop had some issue. Will update tomorrow

And thanks for the appreciation thanks
Like Reply
Update

The movie and the laced drugs in the juice worked together well. Nazir could see the uneasiness in her whenever a hot scene came on the screen. Nazir just put his hands over her shoulder (she’s wearing off shoulder, so Nazir is in touch with her bare skin) And this only made her hotter. Nazir wasn’t watching the movie. He was carefully assessing Lakshmi’s horniness levels from her breathing. He then noticed, Anwar’s hand disappearing in Maya’s skirt.
Lakshmi knew it would be difficult to resist Nazir in the trip. But she didn’t know, the challenge would come up so soon. She thought they would be travelling in car which would help in maintaining distances. But Nazirs hand rubbing her shoulders as she watches Dakota and Jamie having BDSM sex was too much. Unknown to her, she was under light doses of ecstasy which made her hornier.
She could see Anwar and Maya getting intimate. Nazir now puts his other hand on her thighs. Shoulder and thighs getting gentle massage together was too much for her. She almost had a minor orgasm there. She could feel her panties getting wetter every minute. And 4 hours of this meant she was at a super elevated level of horniness as they reached the guest house. Lakshmi almost didn’t want to get out and stand up due to her level of horniness when they reached.
At the guest house, they were welcomed by Raju chacha, a 50-year-old slightly fat pot bellied guy. It was a spacious 2-bedroom house, with a huge hall. The hall had huge bed like sofa facing the TV.
A: (as if he didn’t know what went between Lakshmi and Nazir) Do you mind me and Maya taking a room? (Maya also looked pleadingly) Can you guys adjust
L: (still not thinking) Ok, sure
A: Raju chacha, all set in the house?
R: Sure. Both bedrooms are set. Should I prepare food for you as you guys freshen up?
N: Make it light
R: Ohk.
He offers some laced juices. Lakshmi’s throat was dry from the events in the bus. So she gulped the juice as soon as she had it.
R: How was the juice?
L: It was good
M: Where are the rooms?
R: I’ll show you
Raju chacha took them towards the bedroom. Anwar and Maya suddenly barged in. Raju chacha smiled meaningfully and took Nazir and Lakshmi towards the other bedroom.
R: They chose the bad bedroom in haste. This is a more tastefully done modern bedroom.
N: How?
R: See this has glass partitions between shower and bed, a large bathtub. Meant for young couples to make love.
Lakshmi just blushed at the comment. She needed a fuck. She assumed chacha thought she was Nazir’s girlfriend. She felt proud she still looked young. Little did she know chacha has been told to make laced drinks and behave as if he knew nothing.
Once chacha went out, Nazir pushed Lakshmi onto the bed.
L: Someone will see.
N: As if they are expecting something else
L: I meant Anwar.
N: What makes you think they arent already fucking?
L: This fast?
N: Again want to make a bet?
L: Noo.
N: I thought so
L: What does that mean
N: After losing the last bet, you are scared.
L: No, nothing like that.
Nazir didn’t respond.
L: I meant, this time I am not 100% sure they are having sex. (Nazir’s comment stirred Lakshmi’s ego)
N: You should learn to gamble in life.
L: Ok baba, tell me what’s the wager?
N: You sure?
L: And this time, I will follow through
N: Well that time will tell
L: (again feeling a little on her ego) I now don’t mind
N: Okay, I thought something. First tell me what do you want from me.
L: (thinking) I want you to pleasure me orally. Not how you do it when you get me horny and then fuck me. I want to go over the hill on your tongue
N: Happily
L: What do you want
N: When we see them, I want you to have sex with me in the exact same position as they are having
L: That’s easy. Done
N: Good.
L: How will we find out?
N: Well, we used to come here as kids. Above the windows, there is a small panel which is covered with tinted glass. It should be easily accessible from the place RV is parked.
L: How do you know this?
N: Anwar used to cheat at hide and seek this way. Now let’s sneak on him
L: Sure
They went outside the house. They saw Raju chacha in the kitchen. Nazir called the driver, gave him some money, and asked to get some lunch. Nazir asked Lakshmi to get him some water, which she got. And as she went away, Nazir immediately texted Anwar: We are going to watch. Anwar while having sex with Maya, smiled at seeing the text. Lakshmi went back to keep the bottle. The RV was parked with its roof adjacent to the top of window panel Nazir mentioned. Nazir asked Lakshmi to climb through ladder on back of the van. To her surprise, there was a pretty wide ladder. “Ladder needed for AC repairs, so shouldn’t be uncomfortable to climb.”
Both reached the top. Nazir walked to the panel glass and checked a couple of glasses and called Lakshmi. As Lakshmi reached, he removed a square panel roughly the size of a small bread slice. Even without looking, Lakshmi knew she lost the best when she could hear Maya’s wailing sound along with some slapping noises. In her mind she was prepared to lose, so that she can get fucked well. But she wasn’t prepared for what she saw. Maya was handcuffed to the bed and was on all fours as Anwar fucked her from behind. As Lakshmi watched in horror, Maya groaned the following words to confirm her doubt,” FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK MY ASS!!”
Like Reply
Fantastic update dude
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Great going. Let them tie lakshmi to bed and Anwar, Chacha and Nazir take her from all three position
[+] 1 user Likes Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
oh man 2 episodes of trip and we are waiting for the sexcapade of lakshmi...
eagery wondering how is she gonna handle all cocks
Like Reply
(22-12-2021, 09:06 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: oh man 2 episodes of trip and we are waiting for the sexcapade of lakshmi...
eagery wondering how is she gonna handle all cocks

Dude! If Bitch is in heat, She can handle everything. 
Like Reply
(22-12-2021, 11:21 AM)RJ668 Wrote:
Dude! If Bitch is in heat, She can handle everything. 

I do agree
Like Reply
Also next update by tomorrow
Like Reply
Give some big update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua's post
Like Reply
It's a tempting update bro ... Seduce Lakshmi to the core and make her crave for more and more cocks... Would like one of those 3 boys marry and keep her forever(just my wish and not a suggestion)
Like Reply
(22-12-2021, 02:45 PM)Hitterhot Wrote: It's a tempting update bro ... Seduce Lakshmi to the core and make her crave for more and more cocks... Would like one of those 3 boys marry and keep her forever(just my wish and not a suggestion)

Let the gang keep her. Is marriage necessary?
Like Reply