Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidrohipothik1 View Post
such an awesome story, liked every bit of it... put the husband in control... !!

breville1-

Yep....he needs to launch a "take over" bid to regain his wife...she's clearly been overcome by the freedom he's given her. Enough is enough!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I woke up to the buzzing phone. I saw ganga sleeping naked by my side, her legs split a little giving me a peek to her pussy. I slowly slid my arm from underneath her head and checked my phone. There were several text messages from swetha. It started of with greetings and teasing but slowly became more worrying. Looks like swetha got worried since i didn’t answer her messages.

“Hello” i texted and got a quick reply back

“What happened… you never replied? Is everything ok?”

“Yes. It’s all good.” i said as i watched my cum glistening on ganga’s pussy. Should i tell swetha?

“Ok good. You got me worried. Let me go into the bathroom and call you. Yogendarji is sleeping” swetha texted

After a few mins swetha called me “so… did you see?” she asked with nervousness and curiosity in her voice

“Yes. you were a real slut” i said. I got off the bed with my limp cock with traces of ganga’s juices, wore my shorts and headed to the living room.

“Anand!!!” swetha exclaimed

“So.. did you like it?” swetha asked after a minute

“Yes, i think... but what's up with the weird gestures?” i asked recalling the events

“why is he giving you so much money and making you touch his feet. I don't like how its playing out” i said concerned

“hmm.... ya....I don’t know either. He said it was a family tradition or something and I didn’t want to offend yogendarji so i just went along with it” swetha replied unfazed by it

“Family tradition for what? Its just weird” i said

“Anand you don’t like me touching his feet..but your ok me taking his cock in” swetha teased trying to steer the conversation away

“That's not the same. It's just making me worried about this whole situation” i sighed

“Anand.. I understand it was bit too much... But it doesn’t mean anything to me… it's not like i accept him as my husband by touching his feet”

“I know but i am concerned about his motives behind doing all this”

“Anand… honestly, i don’t know. I think yogendarji fantasizes about me being his wife and i return the favor ….”

“.... yogendarji always makes me do things like these…. like i am his real wife”

“What other things?” i asked curious

“Mmm… well… .like… Yogendarji always insists on doing it with him before i do it with you”

I didn’t know what to reply to that. “Do you comply?”

“At home... you go to office in the morning…. So yogendarji always gets the first turn anyway”

“Are you jealous?” swetha asked

“A little” i said

“Anand..… i am going to spend two nights with yogendarji and he is going to get all the turns now and your jealous about who’s getting the first turn” swetha said chuckling

“Once i come home you can get all the turns you want” she added

“It's a deal” i said, but, i still felt uneasy about it all. It was all good and exciting as it will end once yogendarji leaves. But what if he doesn’t leave and stays few more days and what if he tries to come back again?. What if swetha is starting to like it more.. Is that why she is complying to all his requests? I was starting to have bad ideas. Maybe it's time to stop this?

“Swetha…” i said as she cut me off
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
posted up to 30th page
Like Reply
“Swetha…” i said as she cut me off

“Hold on” swetha replied as i heard yogendarji

“Hello swetha dear… i was looking for you…what are you doing in the bathroom” yogendarji said sleepily

“ji… i was just cleaning myself” swetha said shyness in her voice

“No need swetha dear… it's going to get filled anyway” yogendarji said laughing as i heard a stream of water go..

“mmm.. peeing is the best after sex”

“Mm…mmm.. yogendarji” i heard swetha moan while he continued peeing

The moans ended as he finished up.

“Ji… here.. “ swetha said

“Swetha dear i don’t need it.. I have you to clean” yogendaraji said as i heard them kissing

“Swetha dear i am ready for the next round…i hope your holes are ready” yogendarji said laughing

“Ji....few mins... let me clean myself… both are full with your......” swetha said shyly as i heard yogendarji laugh and close the door

“Hello anand.. Are you still there?” swetha asked

“Yes i am here…”

“I got to go now…your wife has work to do” swetha teased

“Didn’t you say few mins to him”

“Yes… but i really need to clean up.. Its leaking all over the bathroom” swetha said eager to finish up the call with me

“You can watch me again with my lover if you want…. Yogendarji is very eager to please your wife” swetha said trying to tease me.

My cock stay’d limp as i just emptied it into ganga.

“I have something to talk to you” i said ignoring her teasing

“Can we do it later?” swetha asked

“It needs to be now” i said firmly

“Ok” swetha said now focusing on me

“I think we should stop this with yogendarji” i said

silence….

“But anand.. “ swetha said after a min, not understanding what happened

“Is it because of today? You don’t have to worry about that” swetha added

“It's not just today… i am just feeling wary about everything now… let’s stop”

“But anand.. How can i just stop it suddenly?”

“You don’t have to do it now.. But spend the night and come back tomorrow morning”

“Anand… but what happened?” swetha asked not understanding

“I also have one confession to make?” i said bracing myself for what’s to come

“Confession?” swetha asked confused

“I slept with ganga…” i said exhaling

“Swetha dear….” i heard yogendarji call her

“Few more mins.. Yogendarji” swetha said as i could feel her hurt through her voice

“Anand.. How could you?…you promised” swetha was angry and hurt but kept her voice down

“You promised!!... why?”

“I am sorry. I know i promised but it just happened and i couldn't stop it. Sorry”

“Swetha, I know you don’t like me having sex with other women. That's why i want to end all of this as well.” i said trying to calm her

“Anand… i wouldn't have cared so much if you had fucked some other women, but ganga!! I don't like her.. The way she looks at you… she likes you… and i don’t like it.”

“Swetha.. I don't like her that way …and there is nothing between ganga and me” i said trying to clear of the misunderstanding, if any

“I know.. But i just don’t like the way she sees you and i want you away from her” swetha said

“Don’t you see yogendarji the same way as if you like him” i asked recalling how she looks at him sometimes

“You know i like him… but not like that” swetha said defensive now

“Swetha i think that's what is bothering me… i think you are getting more intimate with yogendarji and are also readily complying with all his requests” i said trying to speak out my mind

“Anand… how can i NOT be intimate with him?. I am fucking him!!!” swetha was angry now

“I don’t mean just fucking… but i feel like you really like him” i continued

“No… i don’t!” swetha said firmly and was still angry

“Swetha, anyway let's end this” i said trying to calm her down

“You broke your promise and now you are trying to turn it on me?” swetha said angrily

“That's not what…” i said as swetha cut me off

“I need time to think” swetha said and hung up
Like Reply
Trambak-

The story is riveting. And we are all enjoying to the hilt.

But I have a technical question. How to describe the relationships? Is the husband a cuckold or is he just a voyer?

Is Swetha a slave to Yogendra (cuckqueen) or is he just a friend with benefits (FWB). Or is it an outright polyamorous situation?

Why is the husband so worried and so much in guilt and envious all together?

But I am enjoying the fest at its best.
Like Reply
breville1-

First, thanks for the update.

It looks like Anand has figured out that he's being taken for a ride (in every sense of the word!) and trying to put his foot down .....but Swetha has the advantage of being remote (already being in the hotel with Yogi).

Swetha's anger at Anand breaking his promise not to have sex with Ganga, reminds me how cleverly she persuaded/manipulated Anand (seducing him to get him to agree to everything) to let her continue with Yogi. So her denial that there is nothing between her and Yogi rings hollow even as she glibly explains why Yogi gets to fuck her first every day and seems unconcerned about Yogi's marriage rituals. Anand did well to stick to his guns.

I think Yogi is under the impression that Swetha does want to have him as a husband. She was more than ready to do anything for him. The rituals have significance in the village and he is just extending that. After all, look at how they accepted his visit, a visit with no end date and the way Swetha acquiesced to his every need. Even though he might have a suspicion that Anand knows, he is maximizing his opportunities.

Anand has his work cut out. Ganga is in love with him and thinks he is her ticket to city life and more. Swetha just doesn't know when to stop and has lost herself in Yogi's charms....again, but with ominous consequences looming. Yogi is convinced that his prolonged stay and Swetha's response has rekindled her real desire to be his. With Anand seemingly interested in Ganga, Yogi thinks he is on a triumphant march.

Time for Anand to take action against that "unwanted houseguest"!!

Come on, Anand!!
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Superb update....probably the wife will also break her promise and fall for yogendraji....maybe even get pregnant by him

breville1-

Errr.....Swetha has been doing as she pleases, using her womanly charms to get Anand to agree. So no promises to break.....she's broken everything except her formal marriage to Anand. We are at a point where anything she says has to be treated with obvious suspicion. We are dangerously close to the cross roads between staying with Anand and crossing over to being Yogi's concubine.

Anand knows that but just talking to her....she's bound to figure out a way of continuing the charade. Anand needs to kick out Yogi in no uncertain terms. He might be a cuckold but he loves his wife and wants her to stay as his wife. Then Swetha will be forced to decide which man she really wants.

Yogi is a clever man and has whatever woman he wants in the village. Here, he's just enjoying the challenge of enjoying a gullible outsider and convincing her to become a member of his village court....and Swetha is just lapping it up (in more ways than one!)

Swetha's jealousy over Ganga is all about having her cake and eating it....she wants the security of a good husband for herself only (think "slave") while she enjoys herself with whoever she fancies banking on husband's cuckold tendencies. Does she care for the fact that husband might have his own thoughts?
Like Reply
Swetha hung up.

I called her back a few times but she did not pick up. I checked the phone app but it was turned off. Swetha was angry and hurt, i am not sure which was more. Well, it was expected. Should i just wait for her to call me back once she cools down. I kept thinking as i stepped into the bedroom as ganga greeted me with a smile. She was naked and awake and looking beautiful with her hair pulled to one side. Ganga waved her hand to come over. I smiled and crept next to her.

“Not sleepy saab?” ganga asked as she moved closer to me. Her hand on my chest and her leg on mine.

“Not…mmmm”

Ganga frenched me before i could say anything. I kissed her back again.

“I love you saab” ganga said closing her eyes as she moved on top of me without unlocking our kiss. I remained surprised and silent. I always knew ganga liked me but it’s more than i thought. I am just not sure if its a good thing.

My thoughts flew away as we continued kissing each other as ganga drooled into my mouth. Lust took over me as i felt my cock getting harder. I adjusted ganga over me to feel her pussy closer to my cock. Ganga smiled and knew what i wanted as she slowly stroked my cock with her pussy lips gliding over my shaft with her juices flowing. Ahhh it was heaven. I was feeling good but a slow something was pricking my conscience. Was it the guilt? But soon it was no match for my hard cock as my conscience faded away as ganga slid my cock into her tight pussy. There was no denying it anymore, once you had a taste of it you wanted it more and now i wanted to fuck ganga bad. I wanted to bang her tight young pussy all night. The night was just beginning for me as i enveloped myself in lust.

The next morning i got up late. I had spent most of night fucking ganga as many times as it was physically possible until i drained my last drop of cum into her inviting pussy. It was now 10 and i was still dead tired. Ganga was not in the room. I took another half hour to get myself up as ganga appeared with coffee. Ganga looked great, she had bathed and had a towel around her head. She was also wearing a new saree that i had gifted her. Anyone would mistake us for a newly married couple. Especially, how young ganga looked. I am so lucky, i thought to myself with a smile.

After some coffee and little chat with ganga. I checked my phone for swetha’s call. There were no calls or text from her. Looks like she wasn’t coming in today. Is she still angry?. I tried calling her, but no response. I was starting to get worried but ganga distracted me a fair amount with her charms. I decided to wait till noon.
Like Reply
It was 1PM when i finally got a call from swetha.

“Hello” swetha said hesitant

“Hello..” i said moving into the bedroom and locking it.

There was an awkward silence between us.

“I was waiting for your call” i said trying to start the conversation.

“sorry, yogendarji wouldn’t leave me alone ….” swetha said trailing off

“Where is he?” i asked as my mind started imagining them together

“He just went outside to take care of some business” swetha replied

“Ok… “ i said

“Are you still angry?” i asked

“I am not angry.. It’s just hard for me to accept” swetha said sounding hurt

“But.. i am fine now. I don’t like it but i also know it's not fair for you” swetha added

“Ok” i said feeling happy that we are back to normal again.

It was time to continue where we left off yesterday. It was time to stop this. Though it turned me on to see swetha with yogendarji, i could not shake off the feeling that was pulling my heart.

“Anand.. Do you really want me end it with yogendarji?” swetha asked cutting to the chase.

“Yes” i said firmly

“I thought you liked seeing me with other men” swetha asked trying to understand whats going in my mind

“I do” i replied honestly

“Then why?” swetha asked

“It’s complicated” i said. I didn’t want to go into details with swetha because i was not sure myself. But it felt like things would get more complicated if we continued on.

“I want to know!” swetha asked a little frustrated

“Swetha, I am not sure myself, but i am not comfortable with this anymore” i said

“Anand… you asked me flirt and encouraged me to sleep with yogendarji and now you suddenly want to stop… and your not even sure why” swetha asked annoyed

“Just tell me why?” swetha pressed on

“Is it because you do not trust me anymore?” swetha asked holding her breath

“Swetha, I trust you” i quickly added

“It’s yogendarji i do not trust” i said

“Yogendarji? You think he will do more than what he has already done with your wife” swetha asked puzzled

“Yes.” i replied

“Anand, I don’t understand, he is already fucking me… what more …..” swetha said as she realized what i was getting at

“You think yogendarji wants to take me for himself?” swetha asked curiously

“Yes…. you can see it in his actions. The money, the gold, the rituals. He is surely planning something, don’t tell me you are not aware of it”

“Anand, i am aware of his intentions. He proposes to marry me endlessly, but, that does not mean i will become his wife” swetha said as a matter of fact

“Well, you certainly don’t resist his advances” i said not liking her casual speak

“What does that suppose to mean” swetha asked annoyed. I too was annoyed now.

“You let yogendarji have his way with you and entertain all his wishes without resistance. Aren’t you getting too intimate with him, its looks like you actually want him and i am not sure how far will you take it?” i said getting it all out in open

There was silence for some time like a storm brewing.

“You think i will cheat on you..?” Swetha asked angrily

“No, it's not that”

“Anand, you say you trust me but you actually don't, you think i am somehow cheating on you. It was you, who encouraged me to sleep with yogendarji but now that you see i am enjoying it as well. I am an unfaithful wife and a slut”

“Swetha, that's not what i mean. I just want to stop it so we don’t end up in trouble” i said trying to interject

“I don’t want to stop” swetha said frustrated

“Anand, i want to be totally honest with you. I thought you understood but you clearly don’t” swetha continued

“I know you like seeing me with other men, the flirting, the kissing and even sleeping with others. At first i thought you were crazy but i went along with it just for you.”

I wanted to interrupt but held on and waited for her to continue

“It was all fun and games while i flirted and let other men touch me ... until we met yogendarji. We pushed it further and further and now made your fantasy a reality”

I remained silent to see where this was going

Swetha took a deep breath and continued on “anand, you have to understand. As i continued to act your fantasy, i too started liking it. The first time i did it with yogendarji, it was a new world for me. I always tried to think, that i was doing it for you. But, fooling around with another man while flirting and kissing him, it was not easy and along the way i too started wanting it. Giving my body to someone else other than my husband was taboo and really turned me on. I used to feel guilty about it but since you knew about everything, my guilt has slowly faded away. I know i sound like a slut, i just want to be honest with you. Please understand, I too am human.”

Swetha waited for me to respond. I always knew swetha liked it, who wouldn’t. But i could only handle so much, i can’t bear to imagine her liking yogendarji which is what i fear the most. At the end of it i wanted her back with me. Loving only me. Her world, only me.

“I can understand it, but why be so intimate with him. I am afraid that you have feelings for him” i said putting out my worry

“Anand!!!. Ok, i think now i understand why you are acting like this. ” swetha said breathing out with relief
Like Reply
“Anand!!!. Ok, i think now i understand why you are acting like this. ” swetha said breathing out with relief

“Anand it may look like i am under yogendarji’s charm but believe me i have fought men away all my life. I am well aware of how things are going on and what line i cannot cross. Trust me, i harbor no feelings for yogendarji that would make me want him more than you. It is you, i love and who i want to be with forever. We have been together for more than a decade why would i want someone who i hardly know and who only lusts for my body.”

“Me being intimate with yogendarji you have to understand, apart, from your fantasy i too am indulging in mine. When will i get a chance to be with another man and give myself to him. This is all going to end soon and i am playing out my own version of desires. I know i shouldn't, but, It just turns me on to willingly offer myself to another man like he owns me or even act like i am his wife, even though i am married to you. Is it wrong that i too enjoy it as part of your fantasy?”

I didn’t know what to say. Swetha is same as me. It’s same as me and ganga. It’s not like i have feelings for ganga because i am sleeping with her. But still it is a hard pill to digest.

“but it's hard for me to see you so intimate with yogendarji” i said

“Anand, do you expect me to be a lifeless doll while he takes me?”

“No but…”

“Anand, Sleeping with someone is the most intimate thing to do. I cannot just do it with anyone. I have to like them up to some level to be so intimate. I know you’re concerned that i might develop feelings for them, but, that would never match up to what we have. The whole affair has only got us more closer. I know you trust me a lot or which husband would send his wife to a hotel for 2 nights with another man. I know its your fantasy but still it can only happen because of the trust we share. Please continue to trust me. But, If you still want to end it. I will end it.”

I felt a little better after talking to swetha and she was ready to end it. It was all out in the open now. But it was still a decision time.

“Swetha, i trust you. But, at the same time i do not trust yogendarji. My gut says, it’s dangerous to continue with yogendarji. He has too much invested in you. If things don’t go his way. He might... i think he may use force or even try blackmail. He already knows where we live and you know what kind of a person he is. Anyway, we were planning to end it soon when he leaves, which now, we are not sure when. I don’t want things to get ugly. We should stop it before it goes out of hand.” i said as swetha took few mins to think about it.

“I can’t just pack my bags and come over. I want to continue as planned and i will spend the night with yogendarji and will be back tomorrow. You too can continue with ganga. We will both enjoy ourselves and end it once i am back. That is, if you still want to” swetha said

“Deal?” swetha asked

“Yes, deal” i said imagining my own sessions with ganga.

“But, I am not sure if it would be so easy to end it. Yogendarji won’t accept it lying down” i said

“Don’t worry, i have a plan” swetha said sounding confident.

“What is it?” i asked curiously

“Let me think about it more, i will let you know tomorrow” swetha said playfully.

“Ok” i said feeling much better now.

“Anand, don’t worry yourself. I only want you. This is just a brief affair that will end soon.” swetha said smiling

“I actually like that you are worried that i might fall for someone else. I feel so loved!” swetha said teasing

“Shut up” i said.

“It was…..” swetha said as she went silent

“Hello, swetha dear, who are you talking too” i heard yogendarji in the background as a door closed

“It’s anand … it’s on mute” swetha said her voice a bit shaky

“Ohh… what does he want?” yogendarji asked curiously

“He was just checking on me. If i was doing good” swetha replied

“What did you say?” yogendarji teased as i heard swetha’s breathing getting heavier

“Good.” swetha replied panting

“Just good. Looks like i need to fill you up again” yogendarji said laughing

“Say it, swetha dear” yogendarji continued

“Ahhh.. yes please... “ swetha moaned

“Annanndd… i am busy.. Will call you...” swetha said as she hung up.

There were lot of things going in my mind. But first things first. I put the phone in my pocket and adjusted my pant to comfort my growing hard on. I unlocked the bedroom door and stepped outside towards ganga.
Like Reply
breville1-

Didn't see the latest update but my comments still hold. For Yogi everything is going his way. He thinks soon he will have her agreeing to go back with him. On her part it is good that she agrees to stop after one more night (so both can enjoy with their respective partners) and says she has a plan....but still has to think about it. Anyway Yogi had returned....Hmmmmm.....just one more night to end something she allowed to escalate over so many days? A powerful and determined man like Yogi is just going to say thank you m'am and go away? Difficult but let's wait for the sun to rise again.

Yup, she is trying her best to convince him, that he started it, that there is nothing going on between her and Yogi, that she is only just fucking around. Why would she want to continue when Yogi's intentions are so obvious? Why would she want to continue when her hubby is clearly saying stop? After the all nighter with Yogi, surprisingly, she's OK with hubby fucking Ganga. Even the thought that she could lose him to Ganga doesn't stop her arguments. However, someone hell bent on carrying on will do their best to deny the most obvious indications to the contrary. .....she's gone over to the far side.

Unless he stops her, brings her back and brutally breaks the charade with Yogi, its all over for them. Maybe he can find a way, be cruel to be kind, to make her realize where she could end up. Being in a state of "nasha" she cannot realize how things will go once ends up as one of Yogi's women in the village.

Now, it is becoming difficult for me to understand the situation.

Swetha enjoys Yogendra sexually, vocalises it, accepts his conditions, gifts, rituals, the works; Does not want to stop it and feels threatened by Ganga.

She is plain and simple lying to teeth.

Funnily, blames the husband.

This is normal and expected.

The husband has lost it and there is no solution or plan except some more deception by Swetha. The stupid fellow wants to stop now but who is listening to him.

It would be interesting to see what more deviousness is created by her.

The husband is trapped and that serves him right.

The readers are the final beneficiary. Titillation at the expense of stupid husband.

Wimpy husband sucks.
Like Reply
breville1-

Unintended consequences.....

"Is it wrong that i too enjoy it as part of your fantasy?”

How many times does he have to say it...stop it! He had been telling her to stop for days but she found clever ways to make him let he continue. It stopped being his fantasy a while ago. It is in fact her fantasy she wants to keep alive despite hubby's efforts to remind her of their own relationship. She didn't know when to end it..the "nasha" factor.

But I do agree with her, that she cannot help but enjoy her fantasy too. The problem is that Yogi's desires and feelings cannot be controlled by them. I remember a genuine case of a young woman (already with long term BF) in a new city, living alone in an apartment block. She became friendly with a single guy in the same block just for company. They would shop, go out to eat, go for walks and meet up in the gym. Typical Bf/GF or hubby/wifey stuff just like our heroes in this story. When he finally made the move and proposed and got rejected, he almost ended up in an asylum, totally broken...the unintended consequence. With Yogi, he has more actions at his disposal, just as hubby has been trying to tell her for a while.

When will she stop being a smart ass go it aloner and realize the potential dangers, the consequences?
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
Now, it is becoming difficult for me to understand the situation.

Swetha enjoys Yogendra sexually, vocalises it, accepts his conditions, gifts, rituals, the works; Does not want to stop it and feels threatened by Ganga.

She is plain and simple lying to teeth.

Funnily, blames the husband.

This is normal and expected.

The husband has lost it and there is no solution or plan except some more deception by Swetha. The stupid fellow wants to stop now but who is listening to him.

It would be interesting to see what more deviousness is created by her.

The husband is trapped and that serves him right.

The readers are the final beneficiary. Titillation at the expense of stupid husband.

Wimpy husband sucks.

breville1-

May be not wimpy but a loving and caring guy that wants his wife to enjoy as much as he does? However, the problem was the extent to which she was already "gone", using her womanly charms to get him to agree to her own plans. He fore saw the problems but his love for her made him go along.

So, having enjoyed in the first part of the story at the village and left because of her honest love and desire to maintain her marriage, she became greedy with the new opportunity and now is faced with opposition from her hubby, the one that started it all, as she keeps reminding him and using as ammunition against him.

Yogi is now the problem. How is she going to get out without him wanting continuity?
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
May be not wimpy but a loving and caring guy that wants his wife to enjoy as much as he does? However, the problem was the extent to which she was already "gone", using her womanly charms to get him to agree to her own plans. He fore saw the problems but his love for her made him go along.

So, having enjoyed in the first part of the story at the village and left because of her honest love and desire to maintain her marriage, she became greedy with the new opportunity and now is faced with opposition from her hubby, the one that started it all, as she keeps reminding him and using as ammunition against him.

Yogi is now the problem. How is she going to get out without him wanting continuity?

Trambak-

Loving and caring husband needs to be protective and possessive too especially if the future predicts a loosing battle. The red flags of deception has been there for some time now.

He has lost a major bargaining stand by succumbing to Ganga. He can only meekly request. He can't demand.

His predicament, return of wife and restoration of family life is now solely on one person Swetha. But can she? Her nature doesn't evoke confidence. At best she would come up with a compromise formula.

I would be pleasantly surprised if that happens. Swetha till now has been ruthless with her husband. Could she be similar with Yogendra and boot him out?

Let's see.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
Loving and caring husband needs to be protective and possessive too especially if the future predicts a loosing battle. The red flags of deception has been there for some time now.

He has lost a major bargaining stand by succumbing to Ganga. He can only meekly request. He can't demand.

His predicament, return of wife and restoration of family life is now solely on one person Swetha. But can she? Her nature doesn't evoke confidence. At best she would come up with a compromise formula.

I would be pleasantly surprised if that happens. Swetha till now has been ruthless with her husband. Could she be similar with Yogendra and boot him out?

Let's see.

breville1-

I agree, she will come up with a plan where she has her cake and she will eat it, all the time reminding him that he started it all and not fair for him to call for a stop just as she is enjoying in full swing as someone elses dominated wife.

I think she could be a little ruthless with Yogi too and get away with it as a kind of role play. But in reality, Yogi being the "ruler" of all (especially the women) at the village is a powerful guy and gets what he wants. So will have to see what plan she comes up with.

Her saving grace is the way she finally ended the village affair when she realized it was going too far. This is the side we need now. They both need to work together to save themselves. He lost it when he pushed her into all this and now she's lost it due to her greed....another fucking opportunity landed straight into her lap, so to speak.

How about hubby continuing his firm position about stopping (so refreshing that he didn't back down in the face of her determined arguments), actually saying that by her arguments, her guile and greedy actions, she is the one who cannot be trusted. When you're having such a good time, you never listen to the voice of reason, to stop while the going is good. You always prefer to keep pushing your luck until it hits the wall. I think hubby is finally showing his firm side, a side that can overcome her naked lust, cunning, betrayal and addiction in favor of his love, his partner, his marriage and save his wife of many years. And though Ganga has high hopes and is enjoying a moment, she knows that it will be futile to ensnare him.
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
I agree, she will come up with a plan where she has her cake and she will eat it, all the time reminding him that he started it all and not fair for him to call for a stop just as she is enjoying in full swing as someone elses dominated wife.

I think she could be a little ruthless with Yogi too and get away with it as a kind of role play. But in reality, Yogi being the "ruler" of all (especially the women) at the village is a powerful guy and gets what he wants. So will have to see what plan she comes up with.

Her saving grace is the way she finally ended the village affair when she realized it was going too far. This is the side we need now. They both need to work together to save themselves. He lost it when he pushed her into all this and now she's lost it due to her greed....another fucking opportunity landed straight into her lap, so to speak.

How about hubby continuing his firm position about stopping (so refreshing that he didn't back down in the face of her determined arguments), actually saying that by her arguments, her guile and greedy actions, she is the one who cannot be trusted. When you're having such a good time, you never listen to the voice of reason, to stop while the going is good. You always prefer to keep pushing your luck until it hits the wall. I think hubby is finally showing his firm side, a side that can overcome her naked lust, cunning, betrayal and addiction in favor of his love, his partner, his marriage and save his wife of many years. And though Ganga has high hopes and is enjoying a moment, she knows that it will be futile to ensnare him.

fasterboy-

Please don't blame to Wife. It's all swetha's huband behind all these. The husband already have sick mentality for cuckolding. Swetha adjust her mentality to cooperate her husband's disgusting selfish mentality always seeking only his pleasure. Swetha is spouse not an employee or property of husband. The husband make all incident to pleasant himself and It's swetha's turn now. After all she is human not robot.
Another point is that I have suspect they are setting ganga to make busy him, and between that yogi want to convince swetha to leave her hubby and stay with him in village. This strategy was planned by swetha and yogi together before leaving village. So why swetha gave him house address and make him enter their house but yogi has plan to double cross swetha also.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterboy View Post
Please don't blame to Wife. It's all swetha's huband behind all these. The husband already have sick mentality for cuckolding. Swetha adjust her mentality to cooperate her husband's disgusting selfish mentality always seeking only his pleasure. Swetha is spouse not an employee or property of husband. The husband make all incident to pleasant himself and It's swetha's turn now. After all she is human not robot.
Another point is that I have suspect they are setting ganga to make busy him, and between that yogi want to convince swetha to leave her hubby and stay with him in village. This strategy was planned by swetha and yogi together before leaving village. So why swetha gave him house address and make him enter their house but yogi has plan to double cross swetha also.

breville1-

Your comments made me reasses Swetha's motives.

Yes, husband started it for his own pleasure and now she is enjoying.

However, when they were in the village, it was clear that she too was enjoying a lot, more than husband even imagined. Out of love he let her carry on despite his concerns that she was falling in love with Yogi.

This time around, she is getting the most out of it. Husband is finally getting to fuck Ganga and that should be over the next day when swetha is due to return from her "trip".

So looks like husband has awoken a sex hungry demon in his wife and that he feels is out of control.

Your Ganga point could very well be true for this tryst. I don't think they planned it from the time at the village (if they did, the gap between leaving village and now is too long to be credible). They would have got back together on some pretext much sooner. Because she left the village with concern for her own husband and marriage and the time since then, I don't think she and yogi are planning anything more than the current tryst and role play. However, we don't know what yogi's plans are. Taking into account what happened in the village, all thjese marriage rituals and husband/wife role plays could be something more serious.

Despite swetha's insistence that there was nothing untoward going on, she nevertheless has agreed to stop (tomorrow) after finishing off the current weekend plan. So I think Swetha, despite being disappointed at having to stop her enjoyment, seems to put priority on hubby's concerns, indicating that her marriage and love for him are still important.

I love the first part of the story this is like writer is dragging it with the previous story main character..
writer has an optiom to carry forward with the new character named shankar in last episode of first part
that would be lil bit different as shankar being a servant will come in low class man
and how the husvand allows the lady to get fucked her wife by him
Like Reply
“Ahhh…”

“Ahh.. hhuh.. “

“Aaahhh saab” ganga moaned as we both climaxed.

I emptied myself into ganga’s pussy for the second time this afternoon. Ganga smiled as she tried to get her breath steady.

“Aahh saab.. Your so good at fucking my tight pussy” ganga teased as she was getting more naughty.

I took one more deep stroke into her pussy and let her go. “Aahhh….” ganga moaned with a slow exhale.

Ganga was tired by now. I hadn’t let her rest since yesterday night or since morning. I gave her kiss and spooned with her. In no time we both fell asleep in each other arms.

Buzz.

I woke up to my buzzing phone. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. It was now evening around 7.

I picked up the call.

“Hello baby” swetha greeted.

“Hey” i said not expecting her call.

“Hey… didn’t expect you to call me” i added surprised.

“What’s unexpected for a wife to call her husband” swetha teased

“Aren’t you busy” i said teasing her back

“I was... can you believe it, yogendarji left me for a phone call when we were in the middle of...” swetha said stopping short of completing it

“Anand, I wish you were here too… you both could have taken turns with me” swetha teased sounding turned on

“I think i can manage you both at the same time” swetha added flirtily

“Not happening” i said smiling at the thought. Yogendarji must have left swetha after getting her all heated up.

“where is he?” i asked surprised he left swetha on her own

“Spoilsport… Yogendarji said he had some business to attend and asked me to wait for him” swetha replied dutifully

“Facetime” i said wanting to see her

“Now?” swetha asked surprised

“Yes!” i said

And i saw the facetime call coming in.

“Wow.. you look beautiful” i said as i saw swetha lying on the bed in a pink saree with light makeup and nice red bindi.

“Thanks” swetha blushed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear

I was a little surprised at how well swetha was dressed or more like how well she was covered.

“Did you expect me to be naked” swetha teased seeing my surprised face.

“Not naked” i quickly said trying to put on a poker face

“Ohh… may be less dressed” swetha teased giving me a close up of her cleavage wrapped behind her pallu

“Swetha!” i exclaimed, asking her to stop teasing me.

“Anand, I know you like me talking dirty and doing naughty stuff” swetha said smiling

“That’s true” I said honestly, she was reading me like a book

“Are you going out?” i asked trying to shift gears

Swetha took time to stop chuckling “No no, actually yogendarji, before leaving, gifted the saree and asked me to be dressed and waiting” swetha replied

That’s when i noticed it was not swetha’s saree. I looked more keenly now, it was pink saree with a dark pink sleeveless blouse with deep cleavage view. She was also wearing a new set of gold bangles.

“Do you like it?” swetha asked as she noticed my eyes trailing her saree and blouse

“Yogendarji knows your measurements well” i said looking at how well it fit her.

“Well, he did measure it himself” swetha teased. Swetha was enjoying the tease and getting naughtier and she knew it was having an effect on me.

“I could tell” i said getting turned on

Swetha got out of bed and placed the phone on a table giving me a nice view of the room. She then came into picture and turned around to show me her back. She then moved her hand to the back of her neck and moved her hair to side to expose a bare back blouse design showing her fair skin to its best as a single knot held it all together. I swallowed and adjusted my crotch.

“Looks like you like it” swetha teased turing back to the camera.

“Your such a slut” i said as it turned me on seeing her through the phone. It felt voyeur.

“He he … I know... Just for you” swetha said giving me a kiss.

“Show me more” i said wanting her

Swetha gave a mischievous smile as she bit her lips. She had me hooked.

“Does it turn you on seeing me like a slut” swetha teased “yes” i replied

Swetha slowly moved her pallu to rest it on her hand, exposing only her blouse. The deep cleavage was inciting. “Yogendarji likes it too..” swetha said watching my reaction “Your such a nice husband sending me on a honeymoon with my new husband” swetha said talking dirty

“Husband?” i blurted out

“Yogendarji treats me like his wife and we are on a honeymoon and he is fucking me… so technically he is my husband” swetha said continuing to talk dirty

“Do you want to see me getting fucked by my new husband” swetha said slowly dropping her pallu exposing her navel

I swallowed.

“He is really good at it… like you” swetha said coming closer to the camera as it focused on her navel. I just wanted to lick her deep navel hole.

“Anand…. I feel so dirty… i haven’t bathed since i came here with yogendarji” swetha said slowly moving her saree down her navel as her breathing grew heavy.

“Yogendarji fucked me so many times… filling me up so much… ” swetha continued talking dirty as she continued lowering her saree as i saw pubic hair peek through.

“Show me yours” swetha said stopping her saree midway

I quickly checked for the bedroom door. It was shut. I put the phone on the coffee table, dropped my pants focusing the camera on my cock.

“Mmmm… your so hard” swetha said but i couldn’t see her face just her navel.

“Do you want to see what he did to your wife’s …. ” swetha trailed, her hands still resting on her navel

I didn’t say anything but shamelessly stroked my cock.

“You pervert” swetha said as she lowered her saree more.

Knock knock. I heard someone knocking.

“Sorry baby… you have to wait. Yogendaraji is back…. Do you think he will like me like this” swetha teased stepping back showing me her at full length.

Swetha looked hot as hell. Her saree now barely covering any of her assets. I cursed at yogendarjis luck.

I didn’t reply but continued stroking. Swetha smiled mischievously as she turned and walked to the door.
Like Reply