How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Rajesh turned onto Ocean drive and drove through South Beach. Ritika had always avoided South Beach as a den of sin filled with transvestites, homosexuals, and scantily clad models, both male and female. Rajesh found a parking space and pulled into it. 

After feeding the parking meter, he stripped off his tank top revealing his well defined chest and pulled off his biking Trouser and stored his clothes in a knapsack, throwing it over his shoulder. Rajesh stood clad only in a small brief bathing suit, proudly showing the world his muscular body and massive bulge. 

He grabbed her hand and they set off walking down the sidewalk two perfect specimens of the sexes. Everywhere they went, people stared, many simply stopped what they were doing and openly ogled either Rajesh or Ritika and sometimes both. 

Rajesh was hungry and they stopped to eat at one of the many sidewalk restaurants. The host seemed really put out by their attire and made them sit outside. Not that Rajesh seemed to mind, he just sat there, legs spread, letting all the girls walking by get a good look at what he had to offer and Ritika felt a twinge of jealousy at all the pretty young models eyeing her man. No, her blackmailer, she corrected remembering where she was, a little surprised that she had just caught herself enjoying the day and his company.

After an expensive lunch, they crossed the street and headed down to the beach. A pretty raven haired model in a fish-net dress that covered a black bikini was getting her pictures taken by a chubby old photographer. The photographer stopped what he was doing when he saw Ritika and Rajesh walk by. The little man ran over to them. He was panting and he wiped away beads of sweat from his brow as he handed Ritika his business card. "I'd really like to get a chance to photograph you sometime," he said. "If your ever interested give me a call." 

Ritika had begun to like having everyone stare at her. She felt empowered, knowing that so many men found her attractive, and wasn't that what feminism was all about, being empowered? She was extremely flattered to think that someone thought she had what it takes to be a model. "Wow, you want to photograph me," she said staring at the card. "What kind of clothes would I wear dresses or evening gowns, oooh or business professional? She pictured herself looking like a young executive walking down the runway.

The chubby man looked a little surprised. "Actually I was thinking of some nudes or lingerie. I could even pay ? 50,000 for some sex shots with a partner, male or female doesn't matter." He noticed Rajesh's bulge, "You too buddy. If your as hung as you look, you could make some big bucks." 

Ritika's fists were clenched as she trembled with rage. "What kind of girl do you think I am?" she practically screamed. 

"The kind who'd where a bikini that small," he replied holding his hands up in surrender. "If you change your minds, give me a call." He backed away returning to the model. 

Ritika was getting ready to rip up the card, when Rajesh yanked it out of her hands and put it in his knapsack. "I can always use some quick cash," he explained. 

Ritika was a little appalled that he'd be willing to pose nude for money, then she realized that unlike her, he was proud of his body and liked showing it off. 

Ritika was still in a daze as they continued walking down the beach a few more blocks. She was paying little attention to her surroundings and didn't notice Rajesh reach over and yank off her top. Ritika awoke from her daydreaming and screamed as she covered her breasts with her arms. She looked around at the people staring at her and realized that all the woman here were topless. 

"Don't worry Ritika. It's legal here. Put your arms down." 

"No, I can't" she said shaking her head back and forth.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rajesh moved around in front of her and grabbed her wrists, holding them tight. "Ritika," he said looking into her eyes. "I never ask. I tell. Now put your arms down or I'm not going to fuck you later on." 

Ritika quickly jerked her arms down to her sides in fear, showing off her large breasts to the world. She heard him laughing and her eyebrows shot up as she realized what he had said. Rajesh was still laughing as he pulled her down to the water. "Let's go for a swim," he said dropping the knapsack."N-no Rajesh, I can't swim." 

'I'll hold onto you," he said easily picking her up into his arms. Ritika was trembling with fear as he carried her out into the water. He seemed to stumble and she clung to him tighter in fear. The water was just below his nipples when he pried her off of him and laid her back in the water. She struggled but he told her to relax and he'd keep her afloat. 

The water was warm, but chilly enough to cause her nipples to pop out and she found herself enjoying her first dip in the ocean, as she closed her eyes, loving the sensation of floating in the water, feeling her body lift up with each gentle wave. 

She felt Rajesh lean over her and she moaned as his tongue flickered across her nipple. She opened her eyes in shock and said, "Don't do that there are people watching." 

"Don't worry," he said kissing her other nipple, "We're to far out and they can't see us because of the waves." 

He lifted her body up a little so that the sea water cascaded down her sides. Rajesh sucked on each of her nipples and slowly kissed down her stomach, planting one on her belly button. Ritika wanted to protest, but she was scared of him showing everyone the video and even more scared of him letting her go and of sinking to the bottom. She felt Rajesh grab her legs and he quickly moved between her thighs and planted his mouth on her bikini bottom. She moaned as his tongue pushed at the fabric of her bikini and she wished she was naked so that he could push it inside her pussy again. 

She almost panicked when he let go of her but her breasts held her afloat and her legs were secure on his shoulders. She wondered what he was doing and soon found out that he must have pulled his swimsuit down for she felt his cock poking her in the back. It slid along her back and toward her left arm. 

Ritika opened her eyes and turned her head to the left and watched the head of his cock break the surface and rise up like a one-eyed sea serpent. He pointed it at her mouth and she reached out and grabbed it at the base still awed that the urethra was a full 12" from the bottom of her hand.
In what was rapidly becoming a tradition, Ritika bent her neck and kissed the big head, before taking the whole crown into her mouth, teasing the pee slit with her tongue.

Rajesh moved his hands up and grabbed her ass cheeks, sliding a finger on each hand under her g-string and pulling it out underwater. He slid his left hand down all the way and pulled the fabric of her bikini away from her pussy, revealing her labia. He quickly nibbled on it with his lips before he penetrated her with his tongue feeling her lips tighten around his cock as she tried to moan with pleasure. Rajesh thought his sister-in-law had the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted as he continued to tongue her. He massaged around her sphincter with his other finger, before pushing it deep inside her rectum. He felt her struggle briefly and she let his cock pop out of her mouth, then she relaxed and began humping is face, moaning. Her ass seemed to squeeze his finger and then she whimpered as she came around his mouth. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and let the thong snap back into place. He positioned himself so that she could take more of his cock in her mouth and when she had recovered from her orgasm, she bent around and swallowed five inches.

In her 24 years of life, Ritika had never had an orgasm until a week ago and since then she'd had about nine. She could easily see herself growing addicted to the feeling and for the first time since Rajesh had arrived on, she found herself wishing he'd never leave. She tried to reward him, by taking as much of his cock down her throat as she could, but the awkward position only allowed her to take about half. She was lovingly slurping on his cock, wanting more then anything to taste his cum again, when she felt him jerk it out of her mouth and it quickly slipped under water.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
She was wondering what was going on, when she heard splashing and a bikini clad teenager waded past them eyeing Rajesh. Ritika turned to Rajesh questioningly and with a grin he stood up revealing that the water was only about three and a half feet deep. He pulled her up and she realized he had tricked her yet again. Instead of getting angry this time she just playfully splashed water at him and they ran into shore. 

She noticed a few sunbathers staring and she realized that they probably suspected them of a little hanky panky, then when they made it to shore, the people around them started gasping. Wondering what was going on, she glanced over at Rajesh. His cock was still rock hard and couldn't be contained by the small bikini brief. Half of it stuck out reaching up to his navel. He just shrugged, grabbed a towel out of his bag and wrapped it around his waist. Ritika swore that some of the woman sighed in disappointment when he covered his monster up.
She put her top back on and they hurried back to beach. Ritika felt her skin getting sunburnt and yelled in Rajesh's ear that she needed to put some lotion on. He nodded and lead her down to the water and around a Coconut Tree out of sight of the people. Rajesh pulled out the towel and spread it out in the sand. He then got out a bottle of sun tan lotion and stood up before her. 

Ritika saw some boaters out on the bay, but they were too far away to see anything. She turned and stood before Rajesh staring into his eyes. He reached out and untied her top letting it fall to the sand. For the first time, Ritika neither tried to stop him nor did she cover herself up. She stood still trembling with anticipation as he stripped her naked again. She let Rajesh eye her for a while before she bent down and pulled at his swimsuit. His cock was still hard and thrust upwards magnificently. She pulled down his bottoms and suppressed the urge to yell timber as it fell towards her. Once again she leaned forward and planted a lingering kiss on the big head. She was preparing to take him in her mouth when he pulled her to her feet. 

Rajesh opened the bottle of lotion and squirted it into his palm and then some more into his other palm. Rajesh reached out and began rubbing the oil onto her breasts and around her nipples. Ritika's eyes were open and staring at his cock as he covered her body in suntan lotion. She murmured softly when he tweaked her nipples and sighed as he ran his hands down her stomach towards her crotch. He pulled her forwards and into his arms. Her oiled body rubbing against him. Rajesh's long cock was squished between them and it reached up all the way to the bottom of her breasts. Rajesh continued to massage her with the lotion, kneading it into her back as she rubbed her wet body against him. He moved his hands down to her ass and covered her cheeks in lotion. When he had finished Ritika stepped back and did the same for him. She revelled the feeling of his hard muscular body, as she ran her hands all over him. When he was as wet as herself, Ritika poured oil on the base of his cock and continued to squirt lotion along the length and towards the crown, which was hovering in the air before her. She rubbed it well into his cock, running both hands up and down its length hearing him grunt with pleasure at her efforts."I want your pussy now," he said. 

Ritika just nodded, staring at her hands running along his glistening cock. Never taking her eyes off his monster, she knelt before him and kissed the crown now smelling of coconuts from the lotion. She laid back on the blanket and spread her legs, looking up at him her face was a mixture of fear and trepidation. 

Rajesh knelt between her legs and grabbing his knapsack, he pushed it under her head to prop it up so that she could watch him penetrate her. He pushed her legs open even further exposing more of her to his view. Rajesh slowly worked his way closer to her so that his cock was slowly approaching the entrance to her vagina, thus increasing her anxiety. He saw the fear in her eyes as he continued to bring it closer. Rajesh could see how wet she was as he stopped the head an inch away from her pussy. He teased her with it before moving it the remaining inch and she spasmed in a large orgasm as soon as it touched her labia, he hadn't even penetrated her. Rajesh just slid his cock along her slit waiting for her to recover.

When she had quit moaning, she looked at him in awe at the power he had over her body. Most of the time, Rajesh was either grinning at her or looking like he was about to kill her. Now, his face was expressionless, except that his brow was sweaty and knit in concentration at the task on hand.

He pushed down on his cock and she stretched open to let it in. Rajesh loved to watch his dick disappear inside a woman. After taking hundreds of women, It still never failed to amaze him that they could stretch to accommodate his big piece of meat. With a loud slurping sound the crowned head of his cock disappeared, plugging her like a cork on a bottle of wine. He saw Ritika staring at it in amazement, her vaginal muscles squeezing to pull more of him inside her. Rajesh grinned and willingly complied with her bodies demands. He pushed a little over five inches inside her watching her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she moaned. Rajesh stopped at five and a half inches. "Ready to go beyond what your husband can give you."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"We're already way beyond that," she replied loving how thick he was. 

He pushed six inches in and she started whimpering as she tossed her head from side to side. At seven inches, she felt completely filled, her body writhing in ecstasy around his magnificent cock. Beyond that the pleasure was gone. 

"Rajesh please stop it hurts," she cried frantically as he pushed it in from seven to eight inches. He didn't seem to care that it was hurting her and the pain reminded her of what a bastard he really was. Why had she let herself sink this far. His cock didn't feel good, it only looked good. "Ooww!" It actually hurt being stretched this much and she started to cry from both the torment between her legs and the joy of knowing that she wasn't enjoying cheating on Akhil. Her pussy was rubbing against the invader and she could feel her juices flowing around it. "Aarggh!" She jumped from the pain as he tried to push it in deeper, but to no avail. God, she hated him and she hated his big cock. Rajesh had apparently given up getting any more of it inside her and was moving his hips in little circular motions, letting about three inches slide in and out of her. "Ooooh," she said proud that her hated brother-in-law couldn't defile her with any more of his cock then eight inches. "Aahhh," she gasped, raising her hips to meet his hated cock. She was matching his thrusts now. "Nooo" she pleaded as he pulled all but the head out afraid that he would stop fucking her. Then she cried, "God yes," as he pushed all eight inches in her again. her pussy clamping down around his wonderful cock as another orgasm overwhelmed her. Ritika recovered faster this time wanting more. She started pinching her long, oil soaked nipples, moaning as the sensations added to the pleasure she was getting from Rajesh's incredible fuck stick. "I had no idea it would be this good," she yelled to the world. Ritika was shaking all over from the pleasure of her first fuck. Akhil's little penis didn't count as sex. Ritika would forever remember this day as the day she lost her virginity.
She started turning her head back and forth again as she felt his cock start to tremble and swell up in her pussy. He was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering hers. Ritika looked inland at the Coconut Tree then out at the bay, then at the tree again, then at the boat. Boat! She turned and looked at the boat just as Rajesh's cock exploded within her pussy and she screamed in orgasm. The man on the boat came when she did. He had come in close while they were fucking and started masturbating while watching them. Rajesh had just fucked her in front of a complete stranger. The man on the boat waved and yelled "Thanks," then he powered up the motor and cruised back out into the bay. Ritika laid there waiting for the horror and shame of being caught screwing her brother-in-law in front of a stranger, come to overwhelm her but the guilt never came. Instead she felt her pulse pounding from the thrill of exhibitionism. She just laid back on the towel feeling Rajesh's sperm pouring out of her pussy. She was completely satisfied and laid back closing her eyes. She felt something pushing at her lips and opened her mouth to receive Rajesh's cock tasting the remains of his orgasm on her tongue, wishing she could swallow a whole load of his. 

"That's a good slut," he informed her. "You clean that cock off good and I'll fuck you again tonight." 

She did as he ordered, cleaning both their juices off his cock with her tongue. When he was satisfied, Rajesh pulled her to her feet and they got dressed before returning to his bike. 
"Ritika that's too bad," Akhil said "I hope Vinita's feeling better." Ritika had told her husband that she had to work the night shift because one of the waitresses was sick. "I hope you’re not coming down with something also," he said remembering how puffy her cheeks had been the other morning. 

"Why do you say that honey" 

"Well you keep tugging at your uniform like you’re really hot." 

"Oh," said Ritika "It's just really itchy." After experiencing the freedom of wearing next to nothing all day, Ritika found her waitress uniform to be a prison, confining her body from the outside world. 

Ritika kissed her husband goodbye, walked out to her car and drove off. She stopped at the end of the streeShe woke up the next morning, after Akhil had left for work and found Rajesh's hard cock pointed at her lips. She blew him, managing to swallow all his sperm this time. He fucked her before leaving for work that night feeding ten inches of his cock into her hungry pussy. Each day she felt like a virgin again and her orgasms just got bigger and bigger as his cock explored new territory deep inside her. Two days after loosing her virginity she was taking eleven inches. 

The next night, she laid beside her husband listening to him snore. She looked over at the clock. It said 2:30. Ritika quietly got out of bed and tiptoed downstairs. 

Rajesh pulled his bike up into the driveway and went up the deck and into the kitchen. He was dropping his keys on the table when Ritika spoke up. "You wanted to see me Doctor."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Rajesh looked up. Ritika was wearing the sleazy nurse costume. White nylons attached to a garter belt covered her lean legs. her white panties were thin and you could see her curly pubic hairs beneath the material. The garter belt encircled her trim waist just above her belly button and just above that was a white half shirt covering her chest. A red cross hat topped off the outfit. 

"Yes nurse," he said grinning. "You haven't looked so good and I wanted to check you out. Please remove your blouse." 

"Yes Doctor,"she said slowly undoing the buttons and letting it swing open revealing her breasts covered in a lacy white bra. 

"Let me check your heartbeat," he said grabbing her breasts and caressing them after removing her bra. 

Rajesh pushed nurse Ritika to her knees, unzipped his jeans and stepped out of his pants. He pushed is briefs down and stuck his cock in her face. "Open your mouth and say Aaah." 

Ritika kissed his cock and opened her mouth wide, saying "Aaah" as he slid his cock down her throat. She blew him in the kitchen for about twenty minutes before Rajesh hauled her out to the couch. He pushed her over the back of the couch so that her ass was arched into the sky and positioned the head of his cock on her pussy. "Let's take your temperature," he said pushing his cock in. "Oh nurse, your burning up inside. Being so hot and wet is the perfect breeding ground for sickness you know."

"Ooh Doctor, I can't help being hot and wet around you," she said leaning forwards over the couch.

"That's ok nurse, I'll just have to keep checking your temperature then." 

The fantasy was gone as the two got down to some serious fucking. Rajesh had fed her 11" and was fucking her hard. Ritika was just making little grunts every time he plowed it into her. Rajesh grabbed the blouse that was hanging open around her back. He removed it and twisted it up into a gag, bringing it around to her mouth, surprising her. He held the ends on the blouse like he was riding a horse and controlling her with a bit. Rajesh pulled his cock out hearing it slurp as it exited her vagina. There was a brief period of silence before he slammed all twelve inches into Ritika's pussy. 

She screamed into the gag and started bucking trying to throw him off, but he held on like a rodeo star keeping all twelve inches inside her. The pain was fading and Ritika could feel her pussy changing shape. It seemed to stretch out and confirm itself to fit it's new owner. Ritika new that from that moment on her pussy belonged to her brother-in-law and no one else. "Please fuck me with that big cock," she begged after he removed the gag.

t and got out of the car, tearing at the hated uniform as she stood in the street. She sighed as the cool night air caressed her bare belly and waved at a guy driving by when he whistled at her.
"That's better," she sighed, feeling as if she could breathe again. Ritika was wearing one of the outfits Rajesh had bought her at the mall. A short halter top barely covering her large bra-less breasts and a short skirt that was showing off her lean legs. She got back in the car and drove off to meet Rajesh. Rajesh was closing up the bar tonight and she hung out there drinking and flirting with the male patrons, revelling in the attention. None of the men she talked to asked her to come home with them though. It's like they automatically knew she belonged to the giant man behind the bar. After he locked up, she kissed his cock and he fucked her on top one of the tables. She screamed as he pounded inches of his cock into her pussy bringing her off dozens of times.
Rajesh did just that and started fucking her with the entire length of his cock while grabbing onto her hips. 

Ritika tried to keep talking but her words just came out in grunts and moans as she came around his big dick. He had been fucking her with all twelve inches for a half an hour when she felt it swell up inside her and start to tremble just like it had in her mouth the first time she had given him a blow job. 

"Time to take your medicine nurse," he grunted out between breaths. Rajesh bellowed as his orgasm erupted from within and sprayed his sperm deep into her pussy for thirty seconds.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Ritika felt his cum hosing down places so deep that she hadn't even know they existed and it started pouring out of her pussy around his cock. The powerful spray of his cum triggered her to have the biggest orgasm yet and she passed out from the sensations. 

Exhausted, Rajesh left Ritika hanging over the couch and walked around to the front, finding her in the way, he pushed her off over the back, hearing her body thump as it struck the ground. He laid down on the couch and promptly fell asleep. 

Ritika woke up, from the cold floor touching her bare skin, but otherwise she felt completely satisfied for the first time in her life. She got up and cleaned up their mess as she listened to Rajesh snoring. She wished he was snoring beside her in bed every night. Ritika kneeled before him and kissed his cock again before heading upstairs to her husband.
The air blew Ritika's long curly hair straight out as she clung to Rajesh's back. She slid her hand down and grabbed his cock through his Trouser and felt it jump at her touch. She had been fucking her brother-in-law for two weeks now and hadn't regretted it since the first time he had pushed his incredible cock into her. The pleasure she got from pleasing him far outweighed any guilt she had for betraying her husband or hatred she had once felt towards Rajesh for essentially cheating and blackmailing her into adultery. He had done her a favor, teaching her about sex with a real man. He had even given her the video he had made of her blowing him, knowing that her body was now his to do with as he pleased. Ritika had almost destroyed the video when she realized that Rajesh would be gone in two weeks and she would probably need the video to help her get off. Ritika felt a tear run down her eye as she thought about losing his massive cock at the end of the month and she wished she could spend the rest of her life riding behind him on a motorcycle wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini like she was now.

Rajesh had told her he wanted to celebrate their two week anniversary the same way they had the first time they had fucked. Rajesh was heading to beach again and he turned into another picnic area. The parking lot was empty except for an old van. Ritika was afraid their plans would be ruined until she noticed the red cloth hanging out it's window signifying it had broken down.

"Don't worry about it," Rajesh said. "It was here on the day I found this place. This spot is so secluded that no one’s been here to call a tow truck."

He held her hand and led her out to the beautiful white beach. Soft waves traveled across the clear blue water lapping at the shore. The best thing about it was that the beach curved around with Coconut Tree and other bushes blocking the view from the bay. Strangely, Ritika felt disappointed knowing that no boaters would be able to watch them this time. Trees and bushes also blocked the view from the parking lot and the isolation created an atmosphere of being marooned on a desert island.

Delighted, Ritika ran down into the shallow lagoon and fell back in the warm water, floating contentedly while Rajesh spread out a large blanket. She looked up at him when he was finished. He was standing by the water watching her, wearing nothing but his small bikini brief swimsuit. As she watched, he bent over and slid the suit down his legs and stepped out of it. She could see his long cock hanging down halfway to his knees and stared in awe. She still couldn't believe her eyes after seeing it at least twice a day for the last two weeks. She knitted her brow, wondering what he was up to, when he turned around facing the bushes and flexed his muscles. She could see his hard ass cheeks tighten up when he flexed. Rajesh then turned back to her and posed again. Well if Rajesh wanted to pose for her, she could pose for him. She loved showing off her body. Ritika waded a little closer to the shore and reached behind her and undid the strings on her bikini. Ritika threw her bikini top on to the shore and she turned around to bend over, showing off her firm upthrust ass as she slid her thong down her legs. 

Ritika was now completely nude before Rajesh as she stood in the knee deep water. She ran her fingers around her nipples teasing them to erectness and when they were hard, she brought one up to her mouth and gently bit her nipple while staring at her well-hung lover the whole time.

Rajesh turned sideways allowing her to see his cock fatten and it rose from hanging straight down to sticking straight out. He turned back to her and waded out into the water, taking Ritika into his arms. 

She could feel his steel cock squashed between their bodies as he held her tightly in his arms and kissed her passionately. Rajesh disengaged himself and moved around behind her. She turned to follow, but he held her in place so that her breasts were thrust out towards the beach and he grabbed her from behind. Rajesh held her in his arms and she could feel his cock nestled between her ass cheeks, running up over the small of her back. His big hands were rubbing all over her breasts, belly, and abdomen, caressing her. He cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples, causing a soft moan to escaper her lips. Ritika leaned back into his arms and arched her neck up to kiss him.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Rajesh kissed her back, then he effortlessly picked her up and carried her to the blanket. Rajesh laid Ritika down on her stomach and he straddled her, letting his cock rest between her cheeks once again. Rajesh poured coconut oil all over her back and on her ass so that it ran over his cock and between her ass cheeks. She could feel his cock sliding up and down as he kneaded her muscles. 

Ritika felt his big rough hands began to rub the oil into her skin and she sighed contentedly closing her eyes. Rajesh's expert massaging technique could easily put her to sleep. "." For a guy that really only cared about himself, he sure knew how to make her feel good. Ritika was almost asleep when Rajesh rolled her over and began rubbing oil all over her breasts and belly. "." She could see his big cock pointing at her, waiting. 

"Let me do you now," Ritika said and Rajesh laid down on his stomach. Ritika ran her hand over the hard ridges of his muscles and rubbed the oil into his skin. She worked her hands down to his ass and covered them with oil. She turned him over and stared at his cock, reaching up slightly higher then his navel. and she straddled it, rubbing her pussy along the length as she worked her oil soaked hands across his chest. Ritika slid down between his legs and held his cock up straight rubbing the oil that already covered it along its length. 

"I bet god doesn't have a cock this big," she said before leaning her head down to kiss the fat head like she always did before the engaged in sexual activity. "" Ritika reluctantly removed her lips from Rajesh's cock and looked around. "What's that noise," she asked? 

"It's just locusts," he replied. "Now put those lips back on my dick, bitch." 

Ritika happily complied with his wishes and began rubbing her tongue around the pee slit and the crown of his cock. She ran her lips down the sides, wishing it wasn't covered in oil because it ruined the taste and covered up his masculine scent. "" Ritika stroked his cock with her hand, while kissing his balls. She worked her lips back up to the head and removed them staring down its intimidating length."I didn't tell you to stop," he reprimanded. 

Ritika angled her body and took several deep breaths. She bent down and plopped the head into her mouth and started breathing with her nose. "" Ritika relaxed her throat muscles and began sliding his cock deep into her mouth. She felt like a sword swallower as her lips kissed his pubic hair for the first time. "" 

Rajesh jumped in delight when she took all twelve inches into her throat. "That's it baby. You’re the best damned cock sucker in the world." 

Rajesh's kind words gave her the incentive to try harder and tightening her lips, Ritika began running her mouth up and down his entire length, breathing whenever his head popped out. ",,." 

Rajesh let Ritika suck his big cock for twenty minutes before pulling her up to mount him. He held his rod straight up, and it was simply too big to put in her pussy from a kneeling position, so Ritika had to stand up slightly and lower her pussy down to meet his cock head. 

"" The fat head parted her lips and she slid her body down its entire length, moaning as he impaled her. She was always wet and ready for Rajesh and with the addition of the coconut oil, she was well lubricated and took his cock easily. Her vagina had molded itself to the shape of Rajesh's cock weeks ago and he had awakened nerve endings so deep inside her that only big cocks could completely satisfy her from now on. ""

"Oh god Rajesh, I love you and your big cock, she said when his dick had completely filled her. 

"Is it bigger then your husbands?" he asked. 

"You know it is," she replied somewhat curiously. She had told him how big (or how small) Akhil was before. She figured he must get off hearing it. "Your giant cock is over twice as big as my husbands and its three times as thick," she said while riding him to a small orgasm. "" 

"Are you such a slut that you don't mind cheating on your husband with his own brother?" he asked.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"F-forgive m-me Akhil," she said panting from the orgasm. "but your penis is so small and insignificant compared to your brother's big cock. I am a slut for your cock Rajesh, I am a slut." Ritika leaned forward and slid her body up his so that only half his rod was buried in her. She bent forward and hung her large nipples in his face, moaning from another orgasm when he took her nipples into his mouth and started flicking his tongue across them. "" 

Ritika was startled when Rajesh suddenly yanked his dick out of her pussy and pushed her off him. She was laying on her side on the blanket in a daze from her second orgasm, when he got behind her and pulled her up to her knees. Ritika's perfectly shaped ass was arced into the sky glistening with oil in the sunlight. "" Rajesh kneeled behind her and buried his cock in her pussy once again, hearing her whimper of pleasure muffled by the blanket. 

Rajesh continued to slowly fuck her as he leaned over and grabbed the bottle of oil. He opened it and poured oil down the crack of her ass, feeling it run down over his cock and drip to the blanket. He began massaging her sphincter with one beefy finger, before pushing it in to loosen her up. "" 

"Oh Rajesh," she said pushing her ass back into his finger. "I love it when you finger my ass." "" 

Rajesh pulled his finger out and he held her rosebud open between his thumb and forefinger. He began pouring oil into her ass, watching to run down inside her. He easily pushed his fat thumb into her well lubricated hole feeling Ritika start to tremble. 

"Oh yes, oh yes," she started breathing heavy feeling a big orgasm building up. "I'm cuuummming, oh oh oh oh ow owww," she screamed when he removed his thumb and replaced it with two fingers, stretching her out. ""Ritika had been about to protest, when the orgasm had overwhelmed her. Seeing she had almost passed out, he took advantage of the situation and pulled his cock out of her pussy, running it up the crack of her ass. He rested the head against her sphincter and pushed down, seeing her stretch wide to receive him. The head had disappeared inside, before she had recovered. "" 

"Oh god no," Ritika moaned crying. "Please don't fuck my ass. It's too big. It hurts." 

Rajesh had pushed eight inches in when he met resistance. He heard her whimpering and begging him to take it out between her cries of pain. He held it buried in her so that she could grow used to his cock in her ass. her cries completely blocked out the sounds of the locust.

Ritika had never felt such pain in her life. She grabbed handfuls of sand through the blanket and squeezed them into her hands. The pain resurfaced her hatred of her brother-in-law and she wondered how it was possible to hate someone so much and yet be so addicted to them at the same time. This must be how an addict feels, hating themselves but at the same time craving to satisfy their addiction, and she was addicted to Rajesh. She was not only completely hooked on his cock but on the way he treated her like such a slut. The overwhelming desire to please him suppressed the pain and her hatred. She pushed herself up to her hands and knees. Her ass was still a little sore as she looked over her shoulder at the fat four inches of cock meat still sticking out of her ass. "Click,,click,." 
Look at that big cock in my ass, she thought. Her rear end had been the last new territory for him to conquer and she felt a momentary feeling of sadness, thinking she had now surrendered completely to his dominance. She couldn't believe she had been able to stretch out to take so much of his dick in her ass. She felt Rajesh adjust his cock a little in her well lubricated anus and she moaned in pleasure. Look at that big cock in my ass, she thought again still staring in awe at it. "Look at your big cock in my ass," she said looking up at Rajesh, who just smiled and nodded. "Click," "Look at his big cock in my ass," she said to the man with the camera. "I see it you slut," said the camera-man. "Now beg him to fuck your ass." Click,click,click, . He snapped off a bunch of close-ups of Rajesh's cock in her ass. 

Ritika just stared at the man and she let out a cry of sheer terror. She recognized him as the fat little photographer from South Beach that had wanted her to pose nude. She struggled to get away from the man but Rajesh just held her impaled upon his cock while the greasy little man snapped off a roll of film. The whirling sound had been the camera's motor. Rajesh had thought it was locusts, unless, he was lying to her again. Rajesh had taken the man's business card from her. The whole thing was a set-up. "Rajesh you fucking bastard," she screamed at him. "I hate you." The tears started flowing down her cheeks. " How could you do something like this?" 

"Easy. I'm doing it for the money," he replied casually. Ritika started wailing again and he tried to calm her down. "Don't worry, I'll give you half."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"It’s not about the money," she sobbed. "I thought you were doing something nice for me bringing me here, instead your treating me like a common slut." 

Rajesh started sliding his cock in and out of her ass, feeling her rectum expand and contract with each slow thrust. "You are a slut Ritika, Ritika the slut, you called yourself one a few minutes ago." 

She felt her addiction, her need for his cock taking over and she started pushing her ass back to match his thrusts. "Oh god I am a slut." 

"That's right Ritika the slut," Rajesh told her. "and like all sluts you like it when other men look at your body." 

"Ugh, ugh, yes, yes, I like being watched,even if it's by this ugly little man." she managed to stammer out between thrusts. 

"Look at his crotch Ritika," Rajesh ordered. 

Ritika looked over at the photographer, he had never stopped taking pictures and just kept snapping them off, swiftly changing rolls and putting them into a pack on his belt. She glanced down at his crotch, sure enough his Trouser were bulging out from an erection. 

"You did that Ritika," Rajesh said. "Your slut body made him hard. The least you can do is let him photograph you." 

"I can't let people see me in a porn magazine," she protested. 

"Hey baby," the sweaty little fat man said. "I'll put someone else's head on your body if you want. That way no one will know it's you but thousands of people will see your hot body." 

"That's right Ritika," Rajesh added. "Think of all the hard cocks masturbating to nude pictures of us." 

The thought of all that tasty semen erupting from hundreds of cocks to splatter across nude pictures of her in a magazine was really working Ritika up. "Wh..what do you want me to do?" she asked. 

"I need some shots of your facial expressions as he fucks you, and Rajesh when you get close, pull your dick out of her ass while it's still coming, so I can get some shots of that. By the way, Ritika talk dirty, it puts me in the mood." 

"Oh fuck me, fuck my ass. Your cock feels so big in my ass," Ritika said while Rajesh fucked her with slow steady strokes. She never paused to think why he would need shots of her face if they were going to use another model's face.Harry, the photographer couldn't stand it any more. They had been fucking for close to half an hour and Ritika had been talking dirty for most of it. Now, she had apparently given up on talking and had laid down on her knees, resting her head on her crossed arms, a very satisfied look on her face as Rajesh continues to slowly fuck her upthrust ass. Harry had photographed hundreds of couples and had never seen anything this hot. He had never seen a cock as big as Rajesh's and had almost cum in his pants when the slut swallowed it all. She could even take it all in her pussy. If only Rajesh could bury the remaining four inches in her ass, then she'd be perfect. "You getting close," he asked Rajesh and he quickly started stripping when Rajesh shook his head no. 

Ritika awoke from her trance when she heard the photographers knobby knees hit the ground in front of her face. Thinking he wanted some more close-ups she smiled up at him and instead found herself staring at his ugly cock. She couldn't keep the disgust off her face as she looked up at his nude body. He wore about five gold chains that dangled down upon a hairy chest. Sweat glistened off the rolls of fat that hung down across his substantial stomach. His cock was about half the size of Rajesh's but just as fat, making it look disproportionate. He was uncircumsized and the wrinkly foreskin made his fat little cock resemble it's owner. 

"What are you waiting for Ritika? Suck him off," Rajesh said. 

"No way," she replied looking completely revolted. 

Ritika heard a loud smacking sound and a second later the pain hit her causing her to jump a little. She jumped into the photographers penis feeling it rub across her cheek, leaving a trail of pre-cum in its wake. She recovered and looked back at Rajesh in shock. Her left ass cheek was bright red and stinging from where he had slapped her. "Y-you spanked me," she said, an incredulous look on her face. 

"That's what you get when you disobey me," he replied. "Now suck him off." 

"You spanked me," she said again.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"SMACK." 

He spanked her again, this time on her right cheek. Harry was ready this time and had snapped off a quick picture. Ritika didn't need to be told three times. She turned to look at the fat cock pointing at her face. It's big head was peeking out at her through the fore skin. She wrinkled her nose in disgust and brought her lips around the fat knob. Ritika surprised herself and kissed it first, just like she always kissed Rajesh, just before putting the whole head into her mouth. 

She could feel her ass cheeks aching around Rajesh's cock still embedded in her ass. It hadn't really hurt all that much, it just surprised her. Now the nerves in her ass seemed ultra-sensitive to the 8" of cock buried in it and she moaned around the dick in her mouth. She really didn't want to blow the nasty little man and found herself trying to get away with just kissing and licking around the head hoping she could get by with just that. 

"For a slut she's an uppity little bitch," Harry informed Rajesh.

Rajesh shrugged, sometimes it was better to be feared, then loved and sometimes it was better to be loved hen feared. He reached around between her legs and stuck two fingers into her pussy. He heard a muffled moan come out of his slut's mouth stuffed with the photographer's dick head. He moved his fingers out so that only the tips were inside her. 

Ritika now had something filling every one of her holes and she found she liked it. A musky scent from the fat mans crotch assaulted her nostrils and she found his manly smell to be intoxicating. He may have been a disgusting little pig of a man but his cock was very hard, very fat, very nice. She wished Rajesh would bury his fingers in her, she thought as she licked across the tip of the man's dick. She felt Rajesh move his fingers across the tip of her pussy and she jumped at the movement. Ritika took about half the fat mans cock in her mouth and she felt Rajesh's fingers slide about halfway inside her. She realized that her cock sucking was controlling Rajesh's fingers and if she wanted them buried in her pussy she'd half to swallow all the photographer's cock into her mouth. Ritika began lovingly slurping on the fat dick in her mouth feeling her efforts rewarded by waves of pleasure in her pussy. His cock really was quite nice and she managed to say "I love your cock," to him in between swallows. Somewhere during the blow job, Rajesh had once again taken control of her body and her mouth was now following the movements of his fingers.

Like all men, Harry loved his dick and it excited him to hear someone else say they loved it. He was getting close to orgasm and he brought his camera up to get some pictures of his cock in her mouth. Few women had been able to take his fat six incher completely in their mouths and this slut could do it effortlessly, but then again she had practiced on a cock twice as big as his. Harry realized that Rajesh's big dick had inadvertently turned Ritika into the best damn cock-sucker in the world and Harry revelled in the knowledge that this was the best blow job of his life. 

"Oh god, I'm getting close," he shouted. 

Ritika felt the fat cock in her mouth swell up and at the same time Rajesh started rubbing around the little nub deep inside her pussy that always caused her to orgasm. The photographer's, hot salty cum erupted into her mouth, just as her own orgasm came. Ritika had an epiphany at that moment. The looks and appearance of the man didn't really matter, nor did the size of his cock. All that mattered was that she gave them pleasure with her body. Oh god I am a slut, she though as she lustfully inhaled the photographers load. He pulled his fat cock out of her mouth and a strand flew across her lips. "I love your cock and I love the taste of your sperm," she said as her tongue licked up the cum around her mouth. 

Harry looked down at the slut between his legs. She was staring intently at his cock while stroking it like she was trying to milk out any remaining drops of his cum. "Thanks," he said. 

She looked up at him lovingly. "No, thank you sir," she replied. 

They were staring at each other, smiling, when Rajesh said, "I hate to interrupt your moment, but this monsters about to blow." Rajesh looked like he was in sheer ecstasy, as he grabbed her hips fucking her hard. It had been difficult restraining himself because her ass was just so tight around his cock, it felt absolutely incredible. He didn't want to cum before Harry so he had paced himself. Harry scrambled around behind Ritika zooming his camera in on Rajesh's cock. He moved it down and snapped off some quick shots of Rajesh's balls slapping against her thighs. Those things are huge, he thought, This guy must cum buckets.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
They heard Ritika moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Rajesh's cock swelled up, stretching her ass out even further. "Here it cums," he cried.Harry zoomed in on Ritika's stuffed rectum. He heard Rajesh grunt and incredibly she seemed to take another inch of his cock, as he thrust it deep into her when he orgasmed. Harry could see Rajesh's seed rise to the surface then sink again as he pulled all but the tip out. Rajesh thrust forward again, grunting as he came another load. This time sperm trickled out of her anus, running down the crack towards her pussy. Incredibly, Rajesh still had some more and he pulled it completely out before stabbing her again. His massive cock displaced air inside her ass and she made farting sounds as the air pushed his cum out, to squirt up around his cock. Harry heard Rajesh groan and watched him pull his dick out and rest it between her cheeks. The head swelled up yet again and another large wad flew out to strike her between the shoulder blades. Then it was done but he continued to cum. His cock looked like a garden hose with the water left on to trickle, as sperm continued to ooze out, pooling in the small of her back. 

"Oh my god, oh my god," Harry thought over and over again. He watched Rajesh fall backward and collapse gasping for air. Ritika fell forward on her face, ass still arched up towards the sky. Harry could see her own cum dripping down her pussy and he guessed that she must have orgasmed at the same time Rajesh did. He snapped some close ups of the semen pouring from her gaping anus and swore he could even see it close up a little, but not much. She was probably permanently stretched out a little.Later, Harry was walking up to his van carrying the precious rolls of film. Ritika was cleaning herself up in the lagoon and Rajesh had followed him to get paid. Harry took out a wad of about ? 50,000. "Lets see," he said, counting out the money into Rajesh's open palm. "? 40,000 for the pictures, a ? 2,000 for getting her to blow me, and ? 8000 for the best anal sex scene I've ever seen." Harry looked thoughtful for a minute before shoving the remaining into Rajesh's hand. "Here take it all," he said. "It was worth every penny."

Rajesh thanked him and Harry replied in a female voice, "No, thank you, sir," and the two men laughed together until Ritika ran up to them while tying her bikini top back on. 

Harry told them he had to go get his camera tripod from the bushes and was delighted when Ritika hugged and kissed him on the lips before following Rajesh to his bike. 

When Harry was gone, Rajesh said, "Here's your half of the money.," handing her. 

Ritika's eyes went wide with delight at all the extra cash and as they speed off on his motorcycle, her mind was already thinking of the sexy outfits she could buy with it. 

Harry heard the sounds of the motorcycle fade off into the distance and he smiled as he went to gather up his hidden video cameras. ? 50,000 was chump change compared to the money he could get selling a video of those two fucking. He would of had to pay extra if Rajesh had known about the cameras. Harry had marked the spot for Rajesh to put the blanket telling him he needed it to focus his camera. He used this beach a lot and knew all the perfect angles for getting good shots of people fucking in that location. Harry only hoped that his own fat body hadn't blocked to many views of Rajesh and Ritika. He had a friend that paid good money for amateur videos and his friend could have his tapes edited together and copies being sold all the way to the west coast by the end of the week. Yeah, thought Harry, Today had sure been worth it and in more ways then one, thinking of the blowjob. He gathered up his equipment chuckling to himself the whole time.Rajesh really took to fucking her ass, not that Ritika minded except that it meant a couple less loads she got to swallow. Her ass had behaved similar to her pussy, stretching out to take more of his cock after each time. Rajesh had just finished fucking her this morning, managing to get eleven inches in her ass after first fucking her pussy. He had filled her butt with his cum and then left without saying a word while she lay there recovering. 

Ritika didn't feel like cleaning up and put her thong on to hold his semen inside her rectum and then she put on her now well used bikini top. She called in sick to work again, not thinking that she could bare to put on that heavy pink waitress uniform. She'd probably be fired soon, she thought as she walked out to the deck and laid down in a chair. Ritika cocked her ear and soon enough was rewarded with the sound of the neighbor firing up his lawn mower. The old man had taken to doing a lot a yard work lately coinciding with her appearances in her bikini. His lawn sure was looking good too, she thought. Maybe she'd reward him by "accidentally" forgetting to tie her bikini top back on. "

Ah ha," said a familiar voice. "caught you." 

Ritika was lying on her stomach and must of jumped a mile when Akhil walked around the corner. 

"Well young lady," he said. "Just what do you think you’re doing?"
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"Oh god Akhil," she said starting to cry. "Don't be mad. I just wanted to...." she stopped when she noticed he was smiling at her embarrassment. 
"You’re not mad," she said? 
"Mad? I've been praying to see you in a bikini for three years now and I was hoping I'd catch you today." 
"You mean you knew?" 
"Honey," Akhil said smugly. "Nothing escapes this keen mind. You've been as white as a sheet ever since I've known you and all of a sudden your skin has been slowly turning darker over the last three weeks." 
They laughed together and Akhil ran his hand down her back, while running his eyes over her ass. "Er, honey," he said "Your ass is all swollen and red." 

Ritika's eyes opened wide and she flipped over, praying that the thong had covered up the large hole that had once been her cute little rosebud. "Akhil," she scolded. "Don't look at me down there. I have a bad rash." 
"Oh, that's too bad," he replied rubbing his hand across her stomach. 
"What are you doing home anyway?" she asked. 
"I came home to pack," he informed her distracted by her partial nudity. "An important clients getting audited and I have to fly out to him tomorrow. I'm sorry but I'll probably be gone a week." 
Ritika tried to contain the burst of joy she felt at knowing she'd get to be alone with Rajesh for the entire week before he left for Mumbai. She caught herself and hoped she looked appropriately sad as she leaned up to hug her husband. 
"You know Ritika," he said pulling her up and inside the house. "I haven't been without sex for a week since we were married." 

They were in the living room by Rajesh's couch/bed when she remembered her distended clit and stretched out pussy. "Sorry honey, but the rash is down there too." Akhil looked absolutely crestfallen and Ritika feeling sorry for her husband, pushed him down onto the couch. She stood in front of him and removed her top, leaving the thong on, since it was the only thing keeping Rajesh's sperm from running down her legs. Akhil was staring at her a surprised look on his face when she kneeled before him. "I"ve wanted to try this ever since you first showed me one of your porno’s." she said unzipping his pants. It was Akhil's turn to want to shout with joy. The porn’s had worked. They had loosened her up. He moaned as his wife took his penis into her hot velvety mouth and she began sucking on him. For an amateur, she sure knew what she was doing. He tried to contain himself but found his rock hard cock blasting what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth after five minutes. 

Ritika felt her husband’s half hard penis give a little jerk and a couple drops of semen ran onto her tongue. Definitely just a tasty little appetizer, she thought. That night Rajesh came home from work. Tomorrow would be his last day tending bar and he was eager to move on. Ritika was waiting for him in her nurses outfit. "Doctor, I think I need my temperature taken again." "Is that right, nurse." "Yes Doctor, but this time I think you should use a rectal thermometer." She managed to take all twelve inches that night.

Ritika drove Akhil to airport and walked him to his gate. Akhil stopped at a newstand to get a couple newspapers and Ritika idly looked past the hispanic attendant and over at the magazines. Her eyes grew wide and she gasped before fainting, hitting the floor with a thud. Ritika awoke a few seconds later with her husband and the hispanic man looking at her concernedly. "You ok," said the hispanic man. Jose was written on his shirt. "I'm fine," she said getting up. "I just need some water." 
Akhil helped her to a water fountain saying, "Do you want me to cancel my flight, honey." "No, no dear, I'm fine, it' just that cold I've been fighting since New Years."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The time came for his flight and Akhil reluctantly kissed his wife goodbye and boarded the plane.
Jose had been eyeing her since she had walked up to his newsstand with her husband. She had been eyeing the porn magazines...."Aha" he said aloud.  There on the cover of Anal Encounters was a shot of her kneeling in front of a man on the beach. A black dot blocked out the good parts. The caption read "Cheating wife: First time anal with husband’s brother!" Jose ran out to try to get her autograph but she was gone. He leafed through the pictures, whistling softly. There she was sucking what had to have been the biggest cock in the world, riding that monster, and taking it up the ass. Excellent fakes, he thought, not believing that any woman could deep throat that monster, nor could any cock be that big or cum so much. 

The pictures were incredible though and Jose felt his cock leap in his pants. He would have to add this magazine to his collection and was getting ready to put it in his bag, when he noticed the last page said, "video available $29.99 only" and the ad gave an eight hundred number. He would have to see it to believe it. Jose copied the number down.
Jose had been eyeing her since she had walked up to his newsstand with her husband. She had been eyeing the porn magazines...."Aha" he said aloud. 
There on the cover of Anal Encounters was a shot of her kneeling in front of a man on the beach. A black dot blocked out the good parts. The caption read "Cheating Homley Beautiful wife: First time  anal with husband’s brother!" Jose ran out to try to get her autograph but she was gone. He leafed through the pictures, whistling softly. There she was sucking what had to have been the biggest cock in the world, riding that monster, and taking it up the ass. Excellent fakes, he thought, not believing that any woman could deep throat that monster, nor could any cock be that big or cum so much. 

The pictures were incredible though and Jose felt his cock leap in his pants. He would have to add this magazine to his collection and was getting ready to put it in his bag, when he noticed the last page said, "video available $29.99 only" and the ad gave an eight hundred number. He would have to see it to believe it. Jose copied the number down.
Ritika was so flustered seeing herself on the cover of a porn magazine, she almost got involved in two accidents while driving home from the airport. She tried to calm herself so that she could think. She didn't know any people who read smut magazines, so she was probably safe from getting caught. Akhil liked porn, but he only rented the occasional video. She would cross her fingers and hope no one would recognize her. The magazine would be off the shelves in a month and she could get on with her life. Rajesh would be gone in a week and there would be no more incidents like this to worry about. Strange, but the thought of Rajesh leaving didn't fill her with joy like it should have. It actually depressed her to think that she would be going back to an orgasm free existence and she pictured herself riding behind Rajesh on his bike heading out Mumbai.

Ritika pulled into her driveway and like a zombie slowly walked into the house. Rajesh was waiting for her in the kitchen, an excited look on his face. 

"Have you seen these," he said throwing three magazines on the table. 

Ritika just nodded feeling nothing. There was no desire to yell at him or to hit him. She felt empty inside. Ritika looked over at the magazines. In addition to Anal Encounters, there were two others. She was on the cover of another riding Rajesh's cock. The last cover was a collage of different people and She saw herself kissing his massive cock in the upper corner. The contact point between her lips and his cock head were covered by a black dot and the picture bore the caption, A Cock You Gotta See to Believe. 

Ritika looked through the magazines while Rajesh walked out into the living room to change for work. As she leafed through the pictures, she felt herself becoming aroused. The photographs of her and Rajesh were awesome. There was one where she had the photographers dick in her mouth and her eyes were half closed as she swallowed it wantonly. The picture didn't resemble the Ritika she knew from the mirror. The woman in the picture was the most beautiful, sensual woman she had ever seen. The emptiness inside her was being replaced by one emotion, lust. 

Ritika started rubbing her pussy through her slacks as she looked at the pictures. Hundreds of men were probably looking at her body right this minute, all stroking a wide variety of cocks, all wishing that they were Rajesh. She could see him naked in the living room. His fantastic penis was half erect and it seemed to radiate power, calling to her. They should make it illegal to cover that thing, she thought as he was pulling on his Trouser.

Rajesh, come fuck me now," she screamed. 

"Can't," he said walking back into the kitchen dressed and ready for work. "I'm running late."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Ritika didn't give him much time to react. She was on her knees, with his cock in her mouth before he had even realized his zipper was down. It quickly swelled to full erection under her now expert ministrations and he let her worship it for about five minutes before pulling it out of her mouth. 

"Meet me at the bar around nine," he said looking at the crestfallen Ritika. "We'll fuck all night when we get home." Rajesh stuffed his cock into his Trouser, knowing that once it was hard, it stayed hard until he came. It was going to be a long night, he thought, but at least his tips would be bigger. 

Ritika remained on her knees staring in disbelief at the empty doorway, fully believing he'd come back until she heard his bike start up and drive away.

Ritika opened her bedroom drawer and she looked at her old baggy sweaters and tops. She removed them, revealing her newer sexier outfits, hidden underneath. 

Ritika then stripped, noticing how soaked her panties were. The magazine pictures had her hornier then she had ever been and she didn't think she could wait for Rajesh to get off work. She wished he could give her a quickie out behind the bar tonight. It was probably the only time she had ever regretted his amazing stamina. 

She leafed through her clothes and settled on a tight halter top and a short black skirt. She pulled on a black thong, but decided against a bra. She could see the large outline of her aureola through the thin material of her top.

She ran her hand down her belly, resisting the temptation to continue on under her skirt. Rajesh could take care of that problem later. She smiled at the beautiful woman in the mirror and almost laughed at the foolish girl she had been just a month ago. She had been as white as a ghost and hadn't even been able to look at herself in a mirror, being ashamed of her voluptuous figure. Now, Ritika realized, her entire body was designed to please men, from her face to her ass and she was a fool to try to deny them that pleasure. Akhil would never be able to satisfy her and within days after Rajesh was gone, she would be on the prowl for some new cock to fulfill her needs. Ritika twirled around, watching the skirt fly up, revealing her lower butt cheeks and then she left the room heading for her car and Rajesh.The cold night air had caused her nipples to pop out. Her entire areola were swollen and straining at her top. They were so hard, they got a little swore rubbing against the material of her top. The club was crowded that night and it almost fell completely silent when Ritika entered the room. Without even realizing it, she thrust out her breasts and wiggled her ass a little more, as she crossed the room towards Rajesh. Every male eye was upon her and some she thought seemed to recognize her. She was afraid they recognized her from the porn magazines and she shrugged it off to her imagination until she noticed the same men staring in awe at Rajesh behind the bar. Yeah, they knew who she was alright. 

Ritika sat down at the bar and crossed her legs, showing off just a hint of her panties to people at nearby tables. Rajesh set a strong drink in front of her and he kept it filled, though he was too busy to stay and talk with her. He wasn't too busy to scare off all the horny men though. Every time she saw one approaching her, Rajesh would be there to scare him away. She began to wish he would let her flirt a little just so that she could have someone to talk too. 

She finished her drink and Rajesh set a fresh one in front of her before getting busy with a bunch of drink orders. Ritika was idly twirling her swizzle stick around in her drink when she heard a deep masculine voice behind her. 

"You here alone, Miss." 

She looked down the bar. Rajesh was busy and not paying any attention to her. She put on her most dazzling smile and turned to face the man. She found herself staring at a white t-shirt covering an incredibly muscular torso. She looked up to see a very handsome black face smiling down at her. 

"Y-yes I'm alone," she stuttered. "I mean no, I'm waiting for the bartender."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"Well, I'm sure he won't mind if keep you company until he's off," he replied sitting down beside her.They struck up a conversation and Ritika found it difficult to concentrate as she stared at the black giant. His physical presence was so powerful that she wanted to surrender her body to him right then and there.The only other man who had affected her that way before was Rajesh and the similarities between the two were amazing. Duane, the black man, was a loner just like Rajesh. He wandered about the country on his motorcycle, never staying in one place for long. Ritika just listened raptly to him, wandering what his cock looked like. She had developed a fascination with black cocks ever since seeing the one in Akhil's porno movie. She had thought that cock big at the time until encountering Rajesh's in real life. She was so focused on Duane she didn't even notice Rajesh fill up their drinks, nor did she notice the angry look he flashed both her and the black man. Duane excused himself to go to the bathroom and Rajesh was immediately in front of her. 

"That black guy bothering you," he said gruffly. 

"No, Rajesh," she said a little flustered. "He's just keeping me company until your off, that's all." 

"Well just make sure he keeps his dirty black hands off you." 

"Don't worry," she said a little confused. She had never known Rajesh as a bigot. In fact, he seemed to consider himself superior to all other men.

"On second thought," he said, an evil grin on his face. "I want you to mess with him." 

"What!" she said her eyes growing wide. 

"Flirt with him, make him hard. Grab his dick," he explained. "No sex, your body belongs to me this week. I want you to make him so fucking horny his balls hurt. I want to see the look in his eyes when he sees me leaving with you, knowing it's my cock that's about to be buried in your pussy." 

"I d-don't think I can," Ritika said shaking her head, which quickly changed to a nod of agreement at the cold look of fury on his face.

Rajesh left the minute Duane returned. They talked a little while before a nervous Ritika reached over and set her hand on top of his thigh much to his delight. He replied by putting one big callused hand on her knee and squeezing it while looking down the bar at Rajesh to make sure he wasn't paying attention. She grew a little bolder and began sliding her hand up towards his crotch, expecting to come into contact with a humongous black cock at any second. She was somewhat confused when her hand didn't encounter anything and she continued on up to his crotch while he just stared into her eyes, a smug look on his face. She encountered the thick stem between his legs and her eyes widened in awe as she realized his cock ran down his other pant leg. His cock had to be almost as big as Rajesh's and she felt it throbbing all the way through his pants. Duane let her run her hands up and down his cock a few times before asking her to dance. She nodded and he led her out to the crowded dance floor. 

Duane was an excellent dancer and as they were out of sight of Rajesh, she found herself getting a little carried away. She flipped her skirt up, flashing Duane her bare ass and jumped away from him when he grabbed her cheeks with his big hands. She wagged her finger at him saying he was naughty and she backed her ass up into his crotch, feeling him grind his cock against her. Then she spun around and held him rubbing their crotches together. The beat was rhythmic and sexual and she found herself wishing her pussy was full of some big black dick at the moment. The set ended and they returned to the bar sweaty and breathing heavy from the dancing and their arousal.Ritika downed her drink and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was drunk, horny, and she had to pee really bad so she spent a few minutes in the bathroom. When she had finished and freshened up her make up, she left the bathroom. 

Ritika was walking by a partially opened broom closet when a strong pair of hands grabbed her and pulled her inside. She struggled at first until he flipped the light on revealing Duane making shushing motions with his finger and lips. His hands were quickly all over her body. 

"Duane, I can't be in here with you," she said moaning as he tweaked her nipples through her halter top. 

"Come on Ritika," he said while kissing all over her face. "You gotta let me fuck you. I've never been this turned on in my life."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"I can't cheat," she said without realizing that her hand was unconsciously stroking his cock through his pants. "That big guy behind the bar is my boyfriend and he's a little overprotective," she explained still rubbing his cock through his pants. "He didn't seem to mind you messing with me though," said Duane as he ran his big black hands under her halter top and flicked it up, freeing her bare breasts. "He said I could tease you," she explained moaning as he bent over and took one of her large nipples into his mouth. "I could grab you, but not have sex with you."

Duane didn't respond, he just continued to lick around her nipples and he gently bit them from time to time. Ritika could never remember being so horny. First, the magazine pictures had gotten her all worked up, and then Rajesh had left her hanging this afternoon. Now, being trapped in a closet with a well hung black guy had her dripping with excitement. She even found his sweaty smell to be sexually stimulating. Duane stood up and began unbuttoning his jeans, a smug, self-assured expression on his face the whole time. "Wh..what are you doing?" she asked nervously.

He dropped his jeans and then bent over to pull down his underwear freeing a cock as equally impressive as Rajesh's. It was about an inch smaller but was about half againt as thick. "He said you could grab," Duane answered her, putting her hand on his cock. "So grab." 

Ritika began running her hands along his throbbing ebony shaft feeling it jump at her touch. A nasty thought occurred to her. Rajesh had said she could touch him. Wasn't jerking him off, just touching him? Ritika gave him a quick kiss and said, "Let me jack you off." 

She saw Duane give a little nod and Ritika fished around in her purse for a minute until she located a small tube of hand moisturizer. She kneeled down and covered both hands in moisturizer until they were well lubricated. Ritika knew from experience that it would take a lot of lubrication and she emptied the bottle in her hands. Ritika looked up at his cock and froze. The narrow confines of the janitors closet had it swaying before her eyes, less then a foot away. It was simply the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The black cock in Akhil's video had a light colored head but, Duane's was a dark black all the way through. His balls were bigger then Rajesh's and they hung down further. The head was a lot bigger then Rajesh's, as was his urethra which was oozing pre-cum. 

Without thinking, Ritika leaned forward and planted her ritual kiss of submission on the head feeling it jerk up at the touch of her lips. She kept her lips poised about an inch away from the head, his musky smell filling her nostrils. She wanted nothing more then to swallow it whole but Rajesh had forbidden her. Ritika figured one taste couldn't hurt, and her tongue flicked out and licked the pre-cum off his head. It tasted salty and the amount was almost as much as her husband's entire orgasm.

Duane wasn't moving his body at all. but she could swear that his cock was straining to find its way past her lips. Ritika came to her senses and backed up a little. She brought both her hands up and began rubbing moisturizer all over his cock feeling how hard he was. Ritika developed a a pattern of stroking and soon found herself becoming mesmerized like she had the first time she had stroked off Rajesh. She had fantasized she was blowing Rajesh, then getting fucked by him, and then his cock had turned black and he had penetrated her ass, just like the stud in the video. Now all her visions were of black cocks and she decided that if Duane was going to be in town after Rajesh left, she would be fucking him the minute Rajesh was gone. This cheered her up thinking that she had just discovered a new source of orgasms and semen to satisfy her once Rajesh was gone. 

Speaking of semen, the taste of his pre-cum was still on her lips and she wished she could have more. His cock was swelling up now meaning he was approaching orgasm. The big pee slit was opening and closing with her strokes. Then an alarming thought hit her. Big cock, big balls, big pee slit, it all meant that this guy was about to shower her with a tremendous amount of cum and Rajesh had forbidden her from letting him cum. He'd kill her if she walked out into the bar covered with a black man's sperm. Ritika had gone a little too far and she didn't really have much choice. She would have to swallow the evidence. 

"You slut," Duane said watching her swallow his entire cock into her mouth. "Where did you learn to do that?" "Around," she said when she came up for air. Ritika got into her pattern of deep throating him and licking around the head while she caught her breath. Her skills quickly had him ready to explode and she felt him start to explode when she had his entire cock buried down her throat. The overly large head of his cock had swollen so big that she found it hard to suppress her gag reflex. Ritika felt the ridge of his cock head scrap along her throat as she quickly slid it out so that just the head was in her mouth. Where Rajesh always came in several large wads, Duane just constantly hosed out sperm. She could feel it spraying her esophagus and then the sides of her throat as she slid it out into her mouth. His hot cum poured into her mouth and she let it fill up at least three times before swallowing. Ritika had described swallowing Akhil's load as an appetizer and Rajesh's as a main course. Duane's was a seven course dinner and Ritika was proud when she swallowed every drop.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"Oh my god," said Duane as his legs went weak and he caught himself against the wall to keep from slumping down. "You've got to let me fuck you," he said pulling her to her feet and rubbing his long wet cock along her bare belly and across her belly button. 

"In a week," she said panting with desire. "My boyfriends gone within a week." 

"Sorry, but so am I," he said sadly. 

"Oh." the smile on Ritika's face fell and she sadly wondered where she was going to find another cock like Rajesh's or Duane's to satisfy her in a week.Duane opened the door and looked around, "Coasts clear," he said and he slipped out the door. 

Ritika fixed her clothing and wiped off her hands on a dirty rag in the closet, following him out the door. He had disappeared and she returned to her bar seat and an angry looking Rajesh. 

"Where the hell have you been?" he demanded. "Just out dancing," she lied. 

"Where's your black boy?" he asked. 

"I guess he left." she replied trying to keep the disappointment out of her voice. 

"You leave him all high and dry like I told you?" 

"Yes Rajesh," she lied again. 

"Good," he said laughing. "I'm getting off in an hour. Why don't you run home and be waiting for me in my brother's bed. 

"Yes Rajesh," she said jumping up. She needed to get fucked and she didn't think she could wait another hour. 

Ritika needed to use the bathroom again before she left and she glanced at the broom closet as she entered the ladies room. Ritika relieved herself and stopped off to check her make up. She gasped when she saw how swollen her cheeks were. Ritika looked down her body and gasped again when she saw a line of dried semen running down her stomach and across her belly button looking like a snail had crawled across her belly leaving a trail behind it. Thank god the bar must have been too dark for Rajesh to see her cheeks and belly. Ritika quickly poured warm water into her hands and wiped off the semen on her stomach. 
Ritika quickly left the building and made her way to her car. She couldn't wait to have Rajesh's cock buried in her vagina. The days events had gotten her so worked up that she was so horny it actually hurt. Her need for sex was so bad that she almost regretted her introduction to good sex. Almost.The club had been packed when Ritika arrived and she had been forced to park in a dark corner of the lot far from the building. The club had emptied out quickly leaving her car alone except for a motorcycle parked nearby. Ritika had taken her keys out of her purse and was reaching for the door when she was grabbed from behind. A strong arm held her tight and a big beefy hand covered her mouth immobilizing her. Ritika struggled in fear until she realized the futility of it and calmed herself. She stood still feeling her heart beating in her chest until her attacker spun her around revealing himself to be Duane. 

"Duane, what the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"Ritika," he said frantically. "You've got to let me fuck you." He lifted her up onto the hood of her car and yanked her thong off from under her skirt, setting it beside her on the hood. His pants were already around his ankles and his cock was rock hard again. 

"No!" she said firmly, covering up the entrance to her pussy with her hands. "I can't let you fuck me, my boyfriend will find out." 

"Damn it Ritika," he protested. "Then you've got to blow me again. No woman has ever swallowed me whole. " 

"I can't Duane," she replied. "Your big cock stretched my cheeks out so much, that I almost got caught." 

"Aaagh," Duane cried in frustration. "Then let me look at you while I jack off."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Ritika nodded yes. She really wanted to see the what the cum looked like flying out from his cock. "Just promise that you won't cum on me." "I promise," he said before spitting into his hand and then he started running it up and down his long black shaft. 

"Show me your tits," he demanded. 

Ritika lifted up her top and stretched out the elastic around her large breasts and let it snap back above them so that her breasts were free. 

"Spread your lips so that I can see your insides," he ordered, stroking his cock rapidly. 

Ritika's skirt was around her waist and she could feel the cold metal of the car hood on her ass causing her to shiver as she spread her legs wide for Duane. Ritika reached down and held her pussy open for him. Ritika looked down at her spred pussy and then back up at Duane, he seemed closer. She wasn't sure whether Duane just kept moving closer or if she was sliding forwards to get closer to his cock. The next thing she knew, she was staring in awe at his big black dick as he stroked it just inches from her open pussy.

Duane thrust his cock through his hand and the big head touched her labia for a brief second causing her to practically jump into the air with desire. She felt every nerve ending in her pussy screaming for sex at his touch. Her hands were shaking and sweat broke out on her forehead as she tried to resist her need to orgasm. Ritika tried slipping her finger into her pussy but it was no use. A big orgasm was lurking beneath the surface of her body and it needed more then her finger to bring it out. 

'Duane, you can rub your cock along my slit," she said. "but don't put it in me." Duane eagerly complied and they both groaned as he began rubbing his dick along her pussy. It felt great but did nothing to help along her orgasm and she whimpered in frustration."Poor Ritika," he remarked. "Why don't you let me push my head in a little? That should help." 

"Ok," she said, "but just a little." 

Duane pushed down on his cock and watched about half of the fat head disappear inside her. 

Ritika sighed and clawed futilely at the hood of her car when he entered her. Duane just obediently moved part of his head in and out of her. Ritika felt that she would be able to cum with just a little more inside her. "Go ahead and push the rest of the head in." Ritika felt her impending orgasm move up into her abdomen and it lingered there teasing her. Ritika smiled up at Duane thinking about how nice he was. Rajesh wouldn't have taken no for an answer and Duane was just politely complying with her wishes. She should reward him. "You can push about half your cock in but don't cum in me," she reminded him. 

Duane grinned down at her and began slamming about half his cock in and out of her. He noticed her body was responding to his thrusts, her hips rising up to meet his cock every time he pushed it in. 

Ritika couldn't stand it any more. Her orgasm felt like a caged animal, trying to latch onto his cock with each thrust, hoping to escape her body. Ritika opened her mouth to tell the handsome black man to bury his cock in her pussy, but Duane seemed to be anticipating her request and slammed all 11" into her before she could get out a word. His massive black cock stretched her out further then she had ever been and she felt her long awaited orgasm explode from her body. She screamed in pleasure and just kept screaming as he continued to fuck her. 

Duane became alarmed at her cries of pleasure and seeing some people leaving the bar, he shoved her panties into her mouth. She clamped her mouth down and the panties helped to muffle her screams. He continued to slam her hard against the hood, watching her body writhe in pleasure as she flung her head back and forth in disbelief at the intensity of her orgasms. He could feel his cock grow even bigger and he said, "Here it comes baby." 

Ritika's eyes widened in fear and she yanked the thong out of her mouth and screamed, "Pull out, pull out."The look on Duanes face was purely predatory as he made like he was pulling out, only to slam his entire cock into her pussy. "Nooo," shouted Ritika as she felt his cock jerk in her pussy and it began spraying it's large load of sperm. He held it buried in her pussy and it leaped uncontrollably as it sprayed her pussy with his semen. The powerful jet of semen just kept spraying the sensitive area around her cervix, triggering her to have one constant orgasm that lasted as long as his. Ritika passed out as she felt his cum trickling out of her pussy around his cock.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
She awoke a few minutes later to the sound of his motorcycle taking off and found herself lying length ways along the car hood still practically naked. Her breasts ached a little and her ass was sitting in a large pool of sperm. She'd have to run home really fast to clean his mess up. Ritika jumped off the car and licked her lips tasting his cum and her own juices on them. That bastard must have used my mouth to clean his dick off, she thought in disgust. For a brief second she felt ashamed at what she had become but just as quickly shrugged it off as it simply felt too good to regret. 

Ritika looked around for her thong but it was gone and in a daze she stumbled into her car. Ritika looked at her face in the mirror seeing the dried sperm on her lips and she made sure she licked it all off before starting the engine. Ritika's aching nipples demanded attention and glancing down she saw that she had forgotten to pull her halter top back down over her breasts. For some reason, it had been pulled down to her nipples so that it looked like her nipples were holding her top up. Both nipples were fully erect and swollen from where he had apparently bitten them after she had passed out. A little angry, Ritika was lifting up the top to stretch it out over her breasts when she saw something that almost made her faint again, this time with fear. Duane had left two big hickies just above her nipples.

"Oh my god," she said out loud, thinking about what she was going to do. On the verge of panicking, Ritika calmed down, reminding herself that she was a strong, intelligent woman. She brightened up a little when she realized that she might be able to use make up to cover the hickies. Hopefully she had enough time to clean up and try to cover up the evidence of her infidelity to her husband's brother. Ritika put the car in drive and saw Rajesh walk out of the bar and head around back towards his motorcycle. An hour had passed and Duane had fucked her for almost the whole time! She slammed on the gas and squealed out of the parking lot. She would have only a few minutes until Rajesh got home.
Ritika could see the single headlight on Rajesh's motorcycle following her the whole way home. Duane had taken her panties and there was nothing holding his semen inside her pussy. His large load constantly oozed out of her body staining the car seats and soaking her thighs. Ritika had never been so scared in her life as she was at that moment. She had given into lust and let a giant dicked black man fuck her. He had apparently chosen to mark her as his property by cumming inside her and giving her two large hickies on her breasts. Now Rajesh was just minutes away from finding out. 

Ritika turned the car on to her block and pulled into her driveway. She was naked and halfway up the stairs when she heard his bike pull up beside her car. She was out of time. Ritika heard the front door slam as she ran into the bathroom and quickly ran a cold wash rag between her legs, shivering as the clammy rag cleaned up a little of Duane's sperm. Ritika gave up searching for makeup to hide the hickies when she heard Rajesh walking up the stairs. She had just thrown herself onto the bed and had managed to pull the covers up and turn out the light when Rajesh entered the room. 

Rajesh flipped on the light and strolled into the room. He didn't say a word to her as he stripped and stood before her in all his glory. "Get out from under those covers so I can see your body," he said while stroking his cock to full erection. 

"I..I'm cold," she said nervously. "Come get under the covers with me." Ritika patted the bed and tried to smile seductively at him. 

Rajesh stared at her for a moment, shocked that she had contradicted him, before yanking the covers off the bed. Ritika scrambled to cover herself, folding her arms across her breasts. 

She saw Rajesh staring between her legs and to her horror, she realized that still more of Duane's sperm was leaking out of her leaving a big wet spot on the sheet. Ritika thrust both hands down to cover her pussy revealing her hickie covered breasts.

Her eyes widened in fear as she saw Rajesh start to shake in rage. "You fucking slut whore," he roared. "You let a black man soil your pussy didn't you slut?" 

Ritika curled up into a fetal position and began to rock back and forth as Rajesh continued to hurl insults at her. He seemed so mad that she was afraid he was going to hit her even though he had never physically abused her, other then the time he had spanked her on the beach. After a while she almost wished he would hit her, if it would get him to stop verbally abusing her. She cried as he continued to belittle her and she was afraid he'd never stop. She was even more afraid he'd never fuck her again.

Everything he says is true, she thought continuing to cry. I am a slut. I am only good for one thing. My body was built to please men. She was so caught up in self realization that she failed to notice he had stopped screaming at her. 

"Now go clean your ass up," he yelled. "I don't want to feel any trace of black man's sperm in you when I fuck you."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Ritika's heart gave a little leap of joy knowing he was still going to fuck her but the tears continued to roll down her eyes as she ran to the bathroom.Ritika stepped into the tub and lowered herself into the hot water. She had run out of tears a long time ago but she continued to sob as she scrubbed herself up. What had she become? What would her feminist professors think of her now? Four years of their teachings had been disproven by one hand job. No, not even the hand job, just the sight of Rajesh's twelve inch cock had begun filling her head with ideas. She had wanted to lose the pool game so that she could taste his cock in her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her pussy and her ass. She enjoyed sucking on the fat photographers cock and she loved the thought of thousands of men jerking off to nude pictures of her in magazines. Here she was trying to clean all trace of Duane from her body and she actually wanted more of his sperm filling her belly, pussy, and ass. 

Rajesh had taught her more about herself in the last month then any college professor ever could. Rajesh was the only teacher that mattered. Ritika could hear Rajesh walking around downstairs as she winced as the wash cloth touched the bruised skin from her hickies. She dropped the cloth when she heard his motorcycle, but calmed herself when it shut off a minute later. She was confused, had he changed his mind and almost left her? She heard him stomping up the stairs and then the bed creaked as he got back on it. Ritika dried her body off and then swished mouthwash around her mouth feeling a moments regret that the taste of Duane's semen was now gone forever. 

She opened the door and saw Rajesh laying on the bed. He was holding his massive cock up so that it reached towards the ceiling. He still looked angry and she shuffled towards the bed holding her head down. Ritika kneeled on the edge of the bed at his feet and she began crawling up towards his cock. She heard sounds coming from her throat and realized that she was whimpering, like a bad dog, crawling back to its master begging forgiveness.Ritika reached his cock and leaned forward to kiss it. "Not this time Slut," he said, yanking it away from her lips. "Just climb up and fuck me." Ritika started sobbing again when he jerked it away. She had always kissed his cock before sex and now she wasn't worthy of it. She threw her leg around him and rose up above his crotch. 

With one hand Rajesh held his cock up towards her pussy and with his other he reached over and turned out the lights. "I don't want to have to look at your slut ass while I fuck you," he explained. 

Ritika gave a cry of anguish at his words, but continued to squat down towards his cock head. She had left the bathroom light on and a little light leaked into the room. Her eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the darkness but she could sense his cock below her. She let gravity take her down onto his cock and heard a loud squishing sound as it was buried in her pussy. She was soaking wet, and not from the bath or from Duane's cum, it was from a burning desire to please Rajesh that had her so aroused. She decided to give Rajesh the best fuck of his life and she did squats over his cock so that she could use his entire length to fuck her. She was panting from the exertion but after five minutes her efforts were rewarded when Rajesh started bucking his hips to match her squats and she orgasmed knowing that he was enjoying it. After another five minutes, Rajesh grabbed her hips and pulled her down to her knees so that most of his cock remained buried in her pussy as he started to fuck her hard. 

Ritika was giving little cries of pleasure as she felt Rajesh slide his hands down to her ass cheeks. She moaned, knowing that he was about to stick one of his fingers in her ass. Rajesh gave a powerful thrust of his cock, causing the entire bed to jump and she had another orgasm from the force of his thrust. 

She felt his finger probe at her rectum and then he pushed it in. No, it was too large to be his finger, he was stuffing something else in. Then Ritika felt another pair of hands on her hips and a massive, well lubricated cock was sliding into her ass. Rajesh's hands were holding her ass cheeks spread for another man. 

The pleasure she felt from being simultaneously penetrated by two meaty cocks was incredible but it still shocked her and she tried to struggle. Rajesh's grip on her ass strengthened, holding her in place while the other man shoved his entire cock into her until his balls slapped against her thighs just above the base of Rajesh's shaft. Ritika could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other separated by only a thin layer of flesh and they felt incredible. She heard a click as Rajesh reached over and switched on the light. He was smiling at her now and Ritika looked over her shoulder to see Duane also smiling at her, his white teeth standing out against his black face. 

"Ritika," Rajesh said, "I'd like you to meet one my buddies, Duane." 

"We've met Rajesh," Duane added. 

"I don't understand," said a very confused Ritika as she looked back at Rajesh. 

"I owed my bro a couple favors," said Rajesh, "so I decided to share the new slut I was breaking in."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply