Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Please update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-01-2019, 01:18 PM)Klauacami Wrote: Please update

- -web/20180125020755/https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1517908 here is the link bro..try to open
Like Reply
- -web/20180118013847/https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1509209 please open it
[+] 1 user Likes loveall's post
Like Reply
(27-01-2019, 04:14 PM)loveall Wrote: - -web/20180118013847/https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1509209 please open it

whoever was able to open the 2nd part, please post stories or screenshots
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 09:17 AM)aukbalsou Wrote: whoever was able to open the 2nd part, please post stories or screenshots

s pls do it
Like Reply
that link is not working bro
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 03:37 PM)annepu Wrote: that link is not working bro

bro if u hv thw story pls rewrite it..wgere is thia bigman gone..he never replies
Like Reply
I will post the 2nd part of the story in a separate thread.

Prior to this, I will re-post the original story in the same thread for the benefit of the new readers. Hope there will be no rejection / objection.

Happy reading!

Please don't forget to applaud both the authors and as a token of appreciation rate them for their creativity.
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 04:36 PM)manasi Wrote: I will post the 2nd part of the story in a separate thread.

Prior to this, I will re-post the original story in the same thread for the benefit of the new readers. Hope there will be no rejection / objection.

Happy reading!

Please don't forget to applaud both the authors and as a token of appreciation rate them for their creativity.

madam please post it fast
Like Reply
Bus someone complete original story also
Like Reply
Chapter - 42

It was Monday morning, and devika was in the college in her room reading a book , preparing for the next lecture, when Ganapati knocked in and entered the room.

Ganapati - good morning madam
Devika - hello Ganapati... Hw are you Ganapati
Ganapati - good... I came to invite you...
Devika - invite for what?
Ganapati - I have bought a small house in towntown...and tomorrow morning is the housewarming.... I wanted you to come
Devika - oh great Ganapati...that's great I didn't know that you have bought a house
Ganapati - it was very quick and not planned, that's why I didn't tell you..
Devika - so what time is the housewarming?
Ganapati - at 11 in the morning
Devika - oh I don't think I would be able to come... Because tomorrow we have the teachers training happening in our school... Principal has asked everyone to come
Ganapati - I invited all the teachers in the school...but none of them wants to come to my new home....no one likes me....

Ganapati was sad as no one is coming, and devika felt really bad.

Devika - its not like that Ganapati
Ganapati - no...I thought you are my friend..but you also don't want to come....
Devika - no...Ganapati... I really wanted to come..but what to do..we have training
Ganapati - then come after the training...
Devika - but training gets over in the the evening....
Ganapati - that's fine..come in the evening

Devika thought for a moment and told

Devika - OK....I vl come by 5.. Is that fine?

Ganapati smiled with happiness

Ganapati - thank you madam...you are the only friend I have here...

Devika smiled and said

Devika - its OK...now are you happy
Ganapati - yeah

The bell rang and devika proceeded to her class.

Chapter - 43

Ganapati had given devika the address of his new home. Devika took an auto rickshaw after the training and went to Ganapati's house. She reached there by 5:15 and it was a small house. The house is decorated with lights and there are lot of chairs for people to sit, but no one is around.

Ganapati came outside to receive devika

Ganapati - did u find it difficult to find the house
Devika - no the driver knew the address
Ganapati - welcome madam.so this is my new place..how is it?
Devika - its a small beautiful house..
Ganapati - I could afford only this one
Devika - its good....where is everybody?
Ganapati - the function was at the morning....so everyone left after the lunch...so I was cleaning up..its a mess.. ater the function...

Devika - OK
Ganapati - come inside madam....I will show you inside
Devika - OK

They went inside and Ganapati was so happy to show her around his new home. He made a tea and gave to devika. She had it, and talked to him for half hour and decided to leave.

Devika - OK Ganapati.... Thank you for inviting me...I really liked your place and house...now I have to go

Ganapati - OK...next time come with your husband..
Devika - sure

Just when Devika was about to leave from there, there were loud barking noice at the door. It seemed like couple of dogs are fighting over something. At first they tried to ignore it, but sound appeared to come closer & closer. Ganapati said;
Ganapati : These stray dogs are creating lot of problems nowadays… Excuse me… I’ll just shoe them away & comeback.
Saying this he went to the varanda where the noice was coming from. DEVIKA followed him out of curiosity. In waranda, there was a big male dog which was trying to attack babies of a female dog. The female dog was trying to protect it’s babies but was no match for the big male dog.
Ganapati went out & shewed away male dog to some distance.
But the female dog was badly injured and soon died.

Devika - what happened Ganapati?
Ganapati - the mother died, it got badly injured by the other dog.
Devika - oh my god
Ganapati - don't worry ma'am I will bury it.
Devika - are the puppies safe
Ganapati - let me check

Ganapati went to check the corner from where some feeble sounds are coming from inside a vessel. He lifted the mat which was kept to cover the vessel and found there 5 babies inside.

Ganapati - madam look there are babies here

Devika came to see and surprised to see 5 babies

Devika - oh there are 5 of them
Ganapati - yeah there are 5
Devika - poor babies...they lost their mother
Ganapati -yeah so sad.....
Devika - why couple of them are not moving
Ganapati - yeah they are not moving..... I think they are tired...but still breathing
Devika - oh my god....poor things...
Ganapati - I think these babies also will die soon...

Devika felt so pity

Devika - is there anything we could do...
Ganapati - I don't think so...its their fate
Devika - I feel so bad....
Ganapati - I will try to get some milk to give them
Devika - yeah may be they might be hungry....

Ganapati went to the kitchen and fetched some milk in a bowl and came back to give it to the babies. He brought the bowl near to the puppy's mouth and tried to feed them. But unfortunately they are not drinking it.

Devika - are they drinking it..?
Ganapati - no ma'am..they are not....
Devika - why?....
Ganapati - I don't know...I think they are not used with drinking the milk from the bowl...
Devika - yeah they are too young for it...
Ganapati - they would have been drinking it from their mother
Devika - yeah...

Ganapati thought for a moment and suddenly got excited

Ganapati - wait ... I got an idea

Devika - what is it?
Ganapati - ma'am...I think you can save them

Devika got confused

Devika - how?

Ganapati - since they know how to drink from their mother....and you are also a mother.. So
Devika - so...what are you up to Ganapati?
Ganapati - may be you can try feeding the babies....they will drink from you
Devika - what?...what kind of non sense idea is that..?
Ganapati - no ma'am ..you can try... If it works... You will save these poor puppies

Devika - ...what are you saying..how can I feed the dogs....
Ganapati - otherwise they will die ma'am
Devika - no Ganapati... It will not work...human milk is meant only for human..
Ganapati - then cow's milk is meant for calf's not for human...but we are drinking it...how come?
Devika - I don't want to argue with you Ganapati.... But its not gonna happen

Ganapati - look at these poor creatures ma'am...they gonna die anytime soon.../they can live if they help them

Devika looked at them and felt so bad..she thought about it for a moment

Devika - so even if I help them once....what will they do later...I cannot feed them after this ?
Ganapati - that you don't worry.. I have a friend who has lot of dogs...I vl give it to him...he will take care of them

Devika - but Ganapati still...do we have any other option

Ganapati - no ma'am.. That's the only option....Ma'am don't think about it much...come let's save this poor guys...

Saying that Ganapati took each of the puppies carefully and went inside the room and devika was thinking what to do.

Ganapati - come inside ma'am and time is running out...

Devika half mindedly went inside, Ganapati locked the the front door and took each puppies to the bedroom

Ganapati - you can feed them in the bedroom

Ganapati kept the puppies in the bed, and devika came inside the room.

Ganapati - ma'am faster...

Devika - OK

Devika came near to the bed and sat at the corner of the bed at the end. Ganapati was sitting at the middle of the bed holding the puppies. Devika was sitting towards the left of Ganapati 5fts apart.

Ganapati - here...ma'am take this one...this one is most tired....
Devika - wait....

Devika without removing the pallu through the left open side of the sari unhooked couple of hooks from the bottom of the blouse. And carefully pulled up the bra just above the nipples without exposing anything to Ganapati. Once she was ready, she asked Ganapati to give her the first puppy. She the puppy from ganapati using her right hand and carefully brought it to her left breast. She brought her hardened nipple to the puppies mouth and using her left hand squeezed her breast a little. Milk sprayed to puppies mouth and it started licking its mouth area. But it is not drinking milk from the breast. She squeezed her breast and brushed the pointy nipple on its mouth. But still its not latching onto the nipple. Devika tried couple of times again, but with failure.

Ganapati - is it drinking ma'am
Devika - no its not...I don't know why...

Ganapati thought for a while and told

Ganapati - may be ma'am, you have to feed them the way their mother used to feed them

Devika - how

Ganapati - ma'am ..you are trying to feed them, like they are human baby. How does a dog mother feed their babies?

Devika - how?

Ganapati - try feeding them lying down...ma'am you just lay down on your side and keep all the babies near to your breast ...they will feed by themselves...you don't need to hold them..

Devika - oh OK......let's try that then..I have to finish this of fast..I'm getting late..OK Ganapati ..you please move from there

Ganapati stood from there and told

Ganapati - ma'am..uh..I think you might have to remove your blouse completely.... Then only all the puppies will have free access. And also it will be more comfortable for you...

Devika - oh ..is it

Ganapati - yes ma'am
Devika - OK I vl try like that then
Ganapati - yes ma'am

Ganapati was still standing there

Devika - what yes?...please go outside... I vl lock the door

Ganapati - what if you need any help...
Devika - no I will not need any help...you please go outside
Ganapati - ma'am there is no lock for this door..new house na../still lot of things needs to be fixed..
Devika - OK then go outside and just close the door...and don't come inside until I call you ..

Ganapati - yes ma'am

Ganapati went outside closing the door, he went to the outside house and lit a cigarette and started smoking. Inside devika kept the baby she was holding along with other puppies and stood up.

She took out the safety pin from her shoulder and removed the pallu completely from her chest. Her left breast was already outside leaking milk drops. She then unhooked her remaining blouse hooks and peeled it off from her body. She brought her hands behind and unclasped her white bra hook and removed it , to keep it along with her blouse in the chair. Her beautiful breasts got exposed in the air and within seconds her brown nipples became rock hard due to the cold air.

Devika looked at the puppies and sat on the bed, she then laid down on her side, her back facing the closed door. She grabbed all the puppies and kept near her breast, and she squeezed some milk to their mouth. To her amazement, Ganapati was righrt , the babies started responding and started to crawl on her breast looking for the nipple. She held her breast and brought it near to their mouth.

Soon they started fighting for the milk, and 3 of them were fighting for her lower breast and 2 of them were drinking from her upper breast. Devika held onto each of them, as if its her own kids and made sure each one of them is getting equal share of milk.

In the meanwhile Ganapati had finished smoking the cigarette and was going inside, when he saw some movement outside the main front door. He went closer and was surprised to see one more puppy behind the door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Chapter - 43

Ganapati took the 6th puppy in his hand carefully and checked it. That puppy was also very tired and just barely moving. Ganapati without thinking anything, took the puppy and walked back inside. He walked near to the room ,where devika is feeding the puppies.

Holding the puppy in one hand, he slowly opened the bedroom door and got inside. He saw Devika lying on the bed, her back facing him. She is feeding all the puppies on the other side. Ganapati stood there for a moment and looked at Devika.

He can see her complete back till her waist naked. Devika was feeding the puppies after completely removing her blouse and bra. Ganapati noticed her blouse and bra in the chair, and her back looked so beautiful, her skin was glowing and Ganapati thought it would be silky smooth.

She looked really hot in that pose from the back. After a moment Ganapati slowly started walking towards devika.

Devika heard some noise from behind and turned her head back without turning the body. She was shocked to see Ganapati inside and shouted

Devika - Ganapatiii....what are you doing inside...I had asked you to stand outside

Ganapati got scared because of Devika's shouting.

Ganapati - ma'am ...uh uhm...I'm sorry... I found one more puppy outside....And I thought I will give it to you...this one also is tired

Devika saw the puppy in Ganapati's hand and calmed down a bit.

Devika - but you should have knocked before you had come inside.

Ganapati - sorry madam....I didn't think about it...I was just worried about the puppy

Devika - oh god...what would have happened..if hadn't hear you coming

Ganapati - what would have happened?.... I would have given you the puppy..

Devika - oh..Ganapati.. There is no point in talking to you

Ganapati - here is the 6th one ma'am

Saying that he started to come forward

Devika - stop..don't come near Ganapati..
Ganapati - what happened madam...how would I then give the puppy to you

Devika - wait

Devika then looked at her breast, and the 5 puppies are still fighting for her nipple to drink milk. She had made sure that, all 5 have got enough milk. They are no longer tired or weak. Devika carefully started removing each puppy from her nipple and kept it little away. But they are still coming back to her breast searching the nipple.

So she used her right hand to keep the puppies away from the breast and made sure they are not coming back to the breast. And with her left hand she tried to cover her both the breasts. But it was hard for her to cover the both breasts with one hand. Sh pressed her hand on her lower breast and with palm covered the nipple portion of her upper breast. She checked whether her both the nipples and aerola part is properly covered.

After making sure it is covered properly with her left and at the same time stopping puppies from coming to her breast using the right hand; she turned her head back to Ganapati.

Devika - now Ganapati... I have fed all these puppies already.. So please come and take out each one of them away and keep the 6th puppy here.

Ganapati - OK

Ganapati came to the other side of the bed and looked at Devika. Even though she had covered both the breasts with her left hand, but she was only able to cover her nipple and aerola portion. Rest of her breasts was visible for Ganapati. Major portion of her breast are exposed. Ganapati could measure the size of her each breast with his eyes. Since she was covering it with her hand, the breasts are stuffed together and deep valley is created in between both. Ganapati was still looking at her like that. He can also see her fairly stomach and the navel also.

Devika - Ganapatiii..what are you looking at.../take out the puppies fast.//

Ganapati came back to reality

Ganapati - OK ma'am

He kept the 6th puppy in the bed and started to take out the other puppies and kept it in a basket. He removed 4 puppies from the bed and kept it in the basket and came back to take out the 5th one.

While taking the 5th one out from the bed, it tried to run and escaped from the hold of Ganapati. The puppy immediately ran to devika's breast looking for the nipple.

Devika - oh no...what did you do Ganapati?
Ganapati - sorry ma'am , it escaped....don't worry I will pick it up.

Ganapati came close to devika for picking up the puppy who was sniffing on her breast. While picking up the puppy, Ganapati's couple of fingers pressed on to the breast of devika. One finger went into the deep valley created between the breast for a moment. Even though it was accidental, he was able to feel the softness of her lactating breast with her finger.

Ganapati - sorry madam

Devika - now please go out immediately Ganapati.

Due to the puppy and and grope of Ganapati, her left hand got shifted a little, and her upper breast aerola and nipple came into view for a second. But that exposure for a second wasn't missed by the lucky eyes of Ganapati. He was able to see the hardened nipple of the most beautiful lady in the world. He saw the hardness of the nipple due to the feeding, even he saw the milk leaking from the nipple.

He took out the last puppy and went outside the door closing it. Devika fed the last puppy, got up and wore her bra and blouse and came outside. She gave the 6th puppy to Ganapati and told

Devika - Ganapati bhaiya...I know whatever happened is so unusual... I just wanted to save those poor puppies....So please don't tell to anyone outside...okay

Ganapati - Ma'am...you are my only friend in the school.... Thanks for saving these poor puppies....I won't tell anyone about this

Devika - OK then ./I'm getting late...I will leave

Ganapati watched devika leaving and closed the front door. Then only he noticed he has a full erection. The erection he had after a long time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Chapter - 44

Rahim - Guys, school gonna end in 3 months
Anand - yeah...then we will be going different ways
Vishnu - why different ways, we all can join in the same college
Rahim - yeah....true
Anand - I wish devika ma'am also comes there as our teacher
Vishnu - haha .u wish...that's never gonna happen
Rahim - guys ...its only 3 months....we have to do something
Vishnu - do what?
Rahim - hey dumbo...I'm talking about devika ma'am..
Anand - yeah...nothing really has happened till now...we need to do something..
Vishnu - what will do?
Rahim - guys we have to make some plans....
Anand - yeah..some plans...at least I want to see her naked before going from here

Vishnu - so what is the plan.. rahim?
Rahim - I have a plan ...where we all three can benefit

Chapter - 45

It was a Monday morning, they were coming to the school from the hostel, when they saw Ganapati on the way.

Rahim - arrey Ganapati bhai....how are you...long time no see
Ganapati - oh...how are you guys ..I was busy with my house construction
Anand - how did it go...
Ganapati - it is complete... Last day I had my housewarming.
Vishnu - Why you did not call us....
Ganapati - oh it was a small function....but I'm planning to throw a small party tomorrow evening after school to the teachers, since most of them couldn't attend the housewarming.

Rahim - so at least for that you are not inviting us.....

Ganapati - no there is nothing like that..you guys are most welcome to join the party...
Rahim - so who all would be coming
Ganapati - it will be mostly teachers from here only
Rahim - oh then we are not coming...bearing them in school itself is a big headache for us....
Ganapati - haha
Vishnu - wait....is devika ma'am coming?
Ganapati - I'm going to invite her...she will definitely come I guess...

Rahim, vishnu and Anand looked at each other and had a smile

Anand - hey guys...Ganapati bhai is our dearest friend. We should go actually.
Rahim - hey Vishnu ..do we have any plans for tomorrow evening
Vishnu - uhh..hm..no I don't think so
Rahim - then we should go

Ganapati - yeah please do come...the function starts at 5:30 pm in the evening.
Rahim - OK...no problem we would be there

Chapter - 46

The trio reached at the function at 5:30 itself. Ganapati and some of his friends were there. Upon seeing them Ganapati invited them and gave tea and snacks

Rahim - Ganapati ...how is it going..is everything fine
Ganapati - yeah..thanks for coming
Vishnu - no problem...we're are the teachers
Ganapati - they will be coming soon
Vishnu - OK

After sometime, the teachers came in couple of cars directly from the school. But devika wasn't there along with them.

Ganapati greeted and received them and enquired where is devika, since she was missing. They told, that she went home and would be coming from there.

By 6:30, all the teachers went back after having food, bidding good bye to Ganapati.

Rahim - bro its already 6:45pm...
Vishnu - is she not coming?
Anand - I came to this shitty place..only because expecting she would be coming

While they were talking, an auto rickshaw came and devika stepped out of it. She was wearing a pink sari and matching blouse. She was looking beautiful and fresh.

Ganapati - oh..devika ma'am why are u so late, all other teachers had just left

Devika - I'm sorry Ganapati.... I had to go to home before coming
Ganapati - its OK ...come inside ma'am
Devika - OK

Inside the house devika saw Rahim. Vishnu and Anand sitting together and chatting.

Devika - hello my dear naughty brothers...

They saw devika and stood up to wish her.

Devika - I didn't know you guys would be here...its a surprise
Rahim - Ganapati bhai is our intimate friend
Devika - oh...OK

Ganapati came with tea and gave to devika

Devika - thanks Ganapati... I will be leaving soon..my son is alone with my mother and husband hasn't come yet.

Ganapati - its OK ....I'm really happy that you came...

Ganapati got busy with other guests, and Devika sat along with the our trio chit chatting by sipping the tea.

Then another auto rickshaw arrived and they saw Ganapati running outside the house saying " oh god ...look who has arrived"

After a brief moment Ganapati came inside inviting the person who had just arrived.

Ganapati - please come inside, I'm so happy that you came

And a dark looking man with a long white beard and moustache slowly stepped inside.

The smile in the face of devika vanished suddenly by seeing the person who came inside. She gripped her tea glass tightly and her throat went dry. Rahim , Vishnu and Anand noticed the change in devika's face and looked in the direction where she was looking. Their eyes opened wide and heart beats raced due to the surprise.

The person entered the house with a smile and noticed Devika with flushed face. He smiled at her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
pls continue
Like Reply
(09-05-2019, 05:35 AM)loveall Wrote: pls continue

someone continue
Like Reply
One classic story of Xossip.com has a genuine repeat value novel. Refreshing novel.
Like Reply
Someone continue
Like Reply
This good story great stoey , i think i try continue this story.....how many support...anybody reading this story still
Like Reply
Please continue...........
Like Reply
Continue plz...
[+] 1 user Likes furihard's post
Like Reply