Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
The door was locked from the inside. I knocked. It took couple of minutes when i heard swetha’s high heels clicking closer to the door. Swetha opened the door, she was still in her office suit but her jacket was missing and the two buttons of her shirt were undone.

“Hey baby, sorry got a little late to get…. “ i said as swetha kissed me hard before ganga.

Swetha continued kissing me till ganga slowly walked away to yogendarji’s room.

“You taste sweet” swetha said as ganga disappeared.

“Yaaa… i ate some candy” i replied as swetha finally let me go.

“You seem busy” i said glancing at her undone top

Swetha just smiled.

“Do you want some dinner” swetha asked

“I am not hungry… what about you” i asked

“I had my dinner with yogendarji” swetha replied with a little tease

We headed to our bedroom. Swetha didn’t ask me anything about my day today. She ignored it completely like it never even happened. I too didn’t bring it up and spoil her mood.

“These heels are so uncomfortable” swetha said as she removed them and came to me. Swetha was turned on. I knew it.

Swetha took my belt off and removed my pant and pushed me onto the bed. This was new. Swetha got on top of me and pulled her skirt up exposing her pussy and placed it above my hard cock. Swetha smiled as she placed her hands on my chest and lowered her pussy to meet my eager cock.

“Ahhh…” swetha moaned as my cock digged into her wet pussy

Swetha moved up and down giving me nice long strokes. I started fucking swetha from the bottom when i caught a glint of spark at her neck. As we continued fucking, swetha lowered herself to give me a kiss when a necklace popped out of swetha’s shirt. It was a gold chain with a red stone in the middle. The one yogendarji gifted swetha. I don’t know why but i got really turned on. I started fucking swetha harder as the necklace swayed back and forth. Swetha lowered herself more to receive my cock deeper and gave me a naughty smile as she caught me staring at her necklace.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
posted up to 15th page
Like Reply
breville1-

Building up the intrigue......Awesome....Ganga's fallen in love with Anil!! Such a nice guy!! And Swetha, no discussion about Ganga.....Only a matter of time before Swetha figures it out...woman's intuition. This is not turning out to be a straight forward (if it can be called that) swap at all!

And has Swetha done it with Yogi yet? She had ample time in the morning and after work before Anil and Ganga returned. Maybe in the morning. If it was in the evening, she wouldn't have been so hot for Anil so soon after she and Yogi had fucked. However, she had no panty on when she took Anil to the bedroom and fucked him cowboy style Could she have just warmed up with Yogi, knowing that Anil and Ganga would be returning soon or is she going to office without panty at Yogi's behest?? But I thought she didn't have a problem with doing Yogi while Anil was around (Anil saw her through the open door being fiddled by Yogi and then that dal licking from her navel while Anil was "watching" TV)??

Wow! Waiting to hear Swetha's story of the day with Yogi and her reaction to Ganga (especially if Anil actually tells her how Ganga was behaving. I hope they don't hide anything from each other, let their raw emotions come into play....

Anyway, its heating up here....
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Friday

I woke up to a kiss.

I kept my eyes closed as i felt the tongue slide in. Swetha gave me a wet kiss drooling into my mouth. I too hungrily kissed back sucking on her tongue. After a few mins swetha finally took her tongue back, i smiled and opened my eyes to find ganga.

“What are you doing?” i said shocked and pushed ganga and looked around to find swetha. Swetha was not in the room. I heard some noise in the bathroom to figure out where she was.

“I came to give your coffee saab” ganga said smiling widely.

“Ganga.. You can’t do this.. Swetha will get mad” i said still surprised

“I know saab.. Memsab is in the bathroom …..” ganga said again coming over to kiss me

“Ganga please.. Not now.. Please go…” i said as ganga sighed and left giving me an angry look.

I was happy with the kiss, i could still taste ganga’s saliva in my mouth. It was going great with ganga and i am sure if i make a move on her she would not object. But, i feel like ganga was getting too attached to me, it was getting complicated. I took my coffee and sipped it. This kid is going to get me into a lot of trouble.

After a few mins swetha came out from the bath. She had a towel wrapped around her tits with a gold necklace resting in the middle of her cleavage.

“Your up early” swetha asked a little surprised.

“Yeah… “ i said as my focus moved to swetha. She looked so hot with the towel barely hanging onto her tits. I just wanted to strip it off her.

“I need to talk to you” swetha said as she sat near the dresser.

“You did it?” i asked

“No… Anand….. Is it the only thing you think of” swetha said blushing

“So you didn’t do it?” i asked, a bit skeptical now. They had lot of alone time yesterday. I was pretty sure they might have done it.

“No we didn’t do it” swetha said again as i eyed her with suspicion.

“Anand…..”

“Really, we didn’t do it… “

“Why not?” i asked still skeptical

“i am not sure... The first time i did with yogendraji.. Things quickly escalated and got complicated.. So i am just preparing myself….“

“Also…. I wanted it to be special.. Not some quickie.. “

“And we only had 1 hr in the morning and 1 hr in the evening…. That’s not enough at all…..”

“If yogendarji gets started he wont be done with me for at least few hours” swetha said as a matter of fact.

Swetha was not shy anymore when talking about yogendarji. Since we been talking so much about it, swetha was now more open to tell me all the details.

“Ok…..” i said urging her to continue

“it’s not like we didn’t do anything.. we did do some stuff …. You know how he is…. Yesterday was close call tho…. “ swetha added

“I want all the details” i said as i felt my cock pushing my short.

“Now?” swetha asked unsure

“Yes… everything” i said firmly

Swetha narrated….

Like Reply
Swetha narrated….

So yesterday, once you left, i got ready and went to yogendarjis room. He was ready for me, sitting on the bed and patted his lap signalling me to sit. After i sat on his lap and put my hand around him, he asked me if you left. I said yes. He then put his hand inside my shirt cupping my tits and started playing with my nipples. I could feel his hard on under my skirt. We played around and talked for sometime. Anand, I know what your thinking, but, we do talk!. So anyway, Yogendarji kept saying how much he missed me while i was gone. I said “i missed him too”. Yogendarji then noticed that i wore the necklace he gave me. He was really happy and asked me if i wanted even bigger necklace. I smiled and said “no, i like this one”. After sometime, yogendarji kept asking me if he can marry me and make me his wife, i was blushing red. i obviously said no “yogendarji, i am already married!”, but he kept asking. You know how he is…. he was trying to convince me that he would treat me like a queen and take care of me very well. I also don’t have to work and can stay in his big haveli. Anand, I was actually little tempted by the offer. I am just joking!

So we talked for some time as yogendarji finally gave up on convincing me and he kissed my lips. I kissed him back as his cock started poking me harder. Yogendarji slowly moved me to make me sit between his legs. My back was now facing him as his hard cock rubbed against my ass and his hands in front still playing with my nipples. I now started getting a little turned on and moved my ass rubbing his cock. I gave him a nice lap dance like i give you sometimes. I think he enjoyed it a lot as he let go of my tits and started enjoying my ass rubbing. Yogendarji then pushed his dhoti aside to get his cock out. It was throbbing. Anand it’s just like yours, may be just a little bigger in girth. Honestly i was really tempted, but, by then i was getting late and might miss my bus and i was sure if yogendarji gets more turned on he won’t let me leave easily. So i kept rubbing him faster and faster. After 10 mins of rubbing him between my ass crack, he finally came all over my skirt.

There was a wet patch on my skirt. I turned around to see white cum still leaking from yogendarji cock. I smiled and said “ok yogendarji.. I need to go to office now... I will come back early today”. Yogendarji smiled but caught my hand as i was about to leave. I tried telling yogendarji that i was getting late but he wouldn't let go of my hand. Yogendarji then pointed to his cock and said that i need to clean the mess i made. I didn’t know what to say, i knew he wouldn't let me go so i kneeled down and started cleaning his cock. The cum was dripping from his cock to balls to the floor. So i started cleaning his balls first and slowly moved up to clean his cock. I licked all the leaking cum and swallowed it. Anand, It tasted just like yours. I finally took his whole cock into my mouth and gave it a quick clean and quickly left before he made a move.

So that was yesterday morning.

Swetha now stopped looking for my reaction. Trying to see if i was ok with what she had told me so far. The only reaction she got was my tent growing.

“Continue….” i said adjusting my shorts.

Happy and encouraged by my reaction. Swetha came over to the bed. I moved my hand to strip off her towel. But swetha hit my hand and smiled “not now” as she lowered the towel just enough to cover half of her nipple giving me a cock aching view.

Swetha continued…..
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Swetha continued…..

Evening i actually couldn't come early. I was stuck in traffic. When i came home you still hadn’t come back. I wasn’t sure what to do. I went to check on yogendarji and he as usual was waiting and wanted to fuck me. But, i didn’t know when you will come back so i told yogendarji that you could come anytime and we can’t do much. I offered him to give him a lap again since he liked it in the morning and to my surprise he said ok.

Yogendarji undid his dhoti and got his cock out. Seeing his cock was having an effect on me. I had been thinking about his cock all day at office. I placed my ass against his cock and started rubbing him again. After few mins of rubbing yogendarji started pulling my skirt up. I let him. He pulled it all the way up exposing my pussy. I wasn’t wearing anything inside…. You know.. yogendarji doesn’t like it. I now was rubbing yogendarjis cock with my naked pussy. My juices were leaking over his cock as it brushed against my pussy lips. His cock was hitting all the right spots. As i kept rubbing him, yogendarji suddenly moved his cock and inserted it into my pussy. I wasn’t expecting it at all, but i was so wet that his cock slid inside very easily. I was also so turned on that i didn’t say anything, i just kept moving up an down his cock…….

We kept going, i couldn't control myself, i knew we were going to do it, but, then i heard you knocking at the door. I got scared i don’t know why. I quickly got off yogendarji’s cock and pulled my skirt down. He was very unhappy, i apologized, made myself presentable and came to open the door. I opened the door to find you and ganga smiling at each other. I didn’t like it so i kissed you before ganga so she knows her place. I was already turned on, my pussy was leaking and kissing you just made me want someone inside me. So, that’s why i was so eager to get you inside me when you returned.

“That’s all the details” swetha said, again trying to see if i was ok

I was not ok. I was horny. I quickly pulled swetha to my side and kissed her. Swetha kissed me back.

“Anand, so you’re ok right… with me and yogendarji” swetha asked to confirm

“Yes.” i said admitting honestly

“I have something i need to talk to you” swetha said, a hint of shyness returning to her eyes

“Ok……”

“Anand, I will be honest… i am not getting enough time to spend with yogendarji….”

“So… I am taking off today to be with him all day”

“Are you planning to do it today?” i asked wondering if i was ready for it

“Yes”

i was silent for a minute.

“Hmm… Ok. but, i have a condition” i said finally

“Condition?” swetha asked surprised

“I want you to install the camera app on your phone and i want you to make sure that i can see it all”

“I am ok with everything you do as long as you share it with me” i said firmly

“Hmmm… I knew you would ask me that” swetha said sighing

“Anand, I will do it. But, i am just concerned if you will be ok seeing us together” swetha said with concern in her voice

“It’s different when i am with yogendarji…. He treats me like i am his wife and property so i want to treat him back the same ….you know…. ” swetha added trailing off

“Wife??” i asked surprised

“You know what i mean .... me and yogendarji are already doing it anyway...."

"its only when i am with him tho“ swetha said not wanting to talk further as she looked down at the bed and i looked at her tits with the necklace resting in the middle

“Hmm.. ok.. I am ok swetha… i can handle it” i said ensuring myself as my cock twitched.

“Huh… Anand, i love you so much... i am so, so, glad your ok with all this. Your the best husband!” swetha said excited now kissing me.

“Ok, it’s time to get ready now” swetha said pulling me off the bed and pushing me to the bathroom.

I got myself ready for office. Swetha was still getting ready putting on her makeup. I kissed her as she smiled shyly. “I have my eye on you” i said as i walked out to the kitchen to get my lunch. Ganga was waiting for me as she kissed me at the kitchen corner. I kissed her back placing my hands on her smooth waist. I ended the kiss before ganga got too excited and i got caught. I got my lunch and left for office with a hard on.
Like Reply
breville1-

Great update!! We all know its all about Swetha and Yogi Part Deux (At Home)!! But the way Swetha is procrastinating is so tantalizing! What endears me to her now is the way she seems to be concerned about complications despite the full expectation by Anil (and Yogi?) that she will enjoy again. Evidence the fact that she is willing to go to work without undies, that she openly (to Anil) allows Yogi to fondle her, etc. but hasn't yet gone all the way. Well, she had just started but got disturbed by Anil's arrival. She say's she suddenly felt guilty and pulled out!!

I'm not sure Anil is really OK with all this, considering his past concern about how attached Swetha had become to Yogi. His plan is to simply enjoy the excitement created by the opportunity presented by the arrival of Yogi and Nanga. And his distraction over his quid pro quo plans for fucking Nanga is probably responsible for his continued encouragement for Swetha to fuck with Yogi.

In the mean time Nanga continues to maximize her chances, knowing what Yogi's plans are for Swetha. Glad that Anil recognizes that Nanga is no longer just a fuck opportunity but that she has serious designs on him - a serious problem. And then Swetha reveals Yogi's concerted efforts to convince her to become his wife. Uh oh, "unintended consequences", here we come!

Its one thing to realize that something is going wrong and to try to fix it but quite another thing trying to deal with an external party. Yogi clearly wants Swetha as his wife and who knows what he is willing to do to achieve that.....Swetha was already "attached" to him in the village, she is happy and eager to spend time with him.....and with Anil's blessing. Anil has his eyes on Nanga. A wily character like Yogi will have no problem in turning all this to his advantage. Was his arrival really coincidence?

Then there is Nanga....young and desperate to leave her wretched life in the village. What a fabulous chance if Yogi takes away Swetha and she can stay with Anil in the city!

In the final discussion, Swetha comes out with the real truth, that she hasn't yet fucked Yogi because she wants more time to enjoy. I note that there is some hesitation in Anil's responses to Swetha's questioning as to whether he is really OK with all this. She explains her own hesitation over letting him observe her via the phone app by revealing how Yogi treats her and how she would want to respond.....to return Yogi's "husbandly" attentions to her in a "wifely" way. . For him, all this is just a sexual adventure which will be over in a "few" days and so his sexual excitement pushes him to agree. What I find disturbing is that she admits that she, too, wants to behave in a "wifely" way.

Complicated!!!
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by foogy View Post
I guess its more likely than not that its not that swetha feels that yogi treats her as a wife that she is afraid to show Anil, she is more afraid what anil may think when he sees yogi treats her like a common whore, orders her around and humiliates her and the fact that she enjoys it too

breville1-

Oh yesss!! I forgot this bit from the village times! Not only does Anil have to contend with the possibility that she is "attached" to Yogi but that she enjoys that kind of sexually base treatment. So yes, Swetha is uncertain of Anil's response when it all finally unravels, (perhaps via the camera? Or will she find a way of preventing it?).
Like Reply
I got in my car and started to office. As i drove through the city traffic i kept recalling my conversation with swetha. The talk was just weird. When yogendarji first came to home, swetha had adamantly objected to it and made several attempts to try to think of way to get him out. I liked the fact that swetha didn’t want to do anything with yogendarji. But, i kept encouraging her to start a relationship with yogendarji again for my own cause. To be honest it really was a turn on for me to see swetha with yogendarji and also get a chance to do it with ganga. It was perfect for me, kill two birds with one stone. But, things started changing once swetha agreed to get back with yogendarji. The way swetha talks to him and dresses up for him. It all looks like they are lovers and swetha even admitted that she likes him. To add to it, yogendarji keeps asking swetha to be his wife and treats her like she is his property and swetha is totally fine with it. More than fine i think swetha likes it too. Is this going too far? Is there more going on between them? Should i stop it before it’s too late?. It was supposed to be fun for both me and swetha and so far it’s been good and it’s also going to end soon anyway. Am i overthinking it? I am also making progress with ganga. So maybe i should just let it continue for now. I am confused!

I reached office, got myself settled at the desk and got my phone out. I had a text waiting for me.

Swetha: I love you. Your the only one for me :x

I smiled to myself as i read the text. Swetha must have noticed my unease during our morning conversation.

Me: Then what about yogendarji?

Swetha: Anand, i like him and it’s just physical with him…..

Swetha: But, you my dear husband, are the world to me.

Me: ok [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Swetha: [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Swetha: i installed the app. I got to go now. I love you.

I relaxed a bit realizing this was just something that would soon end and swetha was just enjoying herself, just like me.

I opened the app.

Swetha had placed the phone on our shelf so i can see most of the house. I would have liked a closer look but i could live with this.

I saw swetha sitting on yogendarji’s lap with her skirt a little up then usual. Swetha did not have her jacket on, just her shirt with two buttons unhooked on the top. Yogendarji had his hands on her thighs and moved them up and down feeling her smooth skin as they both talked.

“Swethaji i been waiting patiently for this day for so long” yogendarji said squeezing her inner thighs

“Patiently?” swetha giggled her arms wrapped around yognendarji

“Aree, swethaji it’s been almost two months since i fucked your pussy. My cock has been dying to get inside you”

“Didn’t you already put it inside me yesterday….” swetha said teasing

“Just few mins is not enough swethaji.. I need at least an hour inside you” yogendarji said moving his hands deeper into swethas skirt

“Ha ha… You already stretched me plenty in those few mins….. Wasn’t that eno... “ swetha said as Yogendarji pulled swetha closer and kissed her as swetha responded eagerly.

It was so weird and hot to see swetha kissing an older man with so much passion. She didn’t mind his mustache as she kissed him more wrapping her hands around him as my own cock started growing.

I saw ganga in the background as she waited for them to finish to give yogendarji his tea. Swetha didn’t mind ganga’s presence at all. Its seemed like they two were used to this sort of situation. Yogendarji saw ganga and stopped kissing.

“Ganga, swethaji is my wife for today, so she will be taking care of me. You can go and do some other work” yogendarji said as swetha remained silent

“Ji hukum” ganga said and walked back to kitchen

“Swethaji can you get some tea for me” yogendarji asked as swetha got up and went to the kitchen

Swetha got the tea already prepared by ganga and walked over back to yogendarji. Swetha stood by him on her high heels as yogendarji drank his tea. After finishing the tea he got up and handed it to swetha. As swetha held the tea cup yogendarji unbuttoned two more of swetha’s shirt exposing more of her cleavage. Two more buttons and swetha’s tits would burst out of her shirt.

“Ahhh swethaji your melons looks so tasty” yogendarji said moving his hands inside swetha’s shirt and squeezing her tits as swetha held onto the cup. Swetha’s nipples were now poking against her shirt. Yogendarji kept assaulting her tits as swetha lost her balance on her high heels and quickly held onto the couch to avoid falling on her ass. Swetha got up and hit yogendraji’s hands playfully and placed the cup on the table.

“Yoendarji… slowly… you have me for the whole day… ”

“Thats true” yogendarji said as he went back and sat on the couch

“Swethaji… please remove the rest of the button… i want to see your beautiful melons”

Swetha turned a little red on yogendarjis request but dutifully started to remove her last two buttons of the shirt. Swetha’s big tits were now out in the open as yogendarji and me ogled at her. Yogendarji guestered her to come to him as swetha walked over to yogendarji placing her tits inside his open mouth. Yogendarji sucked at her tits eagerly as swetha moaned and tried to avoid looking at the camera.

“Anand…. Anand…..” i heard someone call and quickly closed the app

“What is it ?” i asked frustrated as one of my colleague called me

“Lets go yaar… its time… are you ready?”

“I am busy .. i can’t come” i said telling him to go away

“yaar its the client meeting and you have to present”

“Who the fuck set up a client meeting on friday?” i almost yelled

“You” he yelled back

Fuck. That’s when it all came back to me. I took some time to calm down and got up adjusting my pants. Thankfully i was ready for the client since last week so i had everything prepared. So cursing my luck i took my laptop and headed to the conference room. It took me almost few hours to get it wrapped up, but it all got done as planned. I quickly got back to my desk and opened the app. I could now see yogendarji having his lunch as swetha stood beside him topless. Her tits were dirtied with food. Did he eat of her tits ?

“Anand” my colleague again

“Ab kya yaar?” i turned to him annoyed.

“Lunch? The presentation went good.. Lets go out” he said

“Not today… i really got a lot of work” i said trying to get rid of him.

“Ok” he said as he tagged along others to go out.

Annoyed by the constant disturbance i quickly booked myself a conference room and went into it. Finally with no one around i opened the app and plugged in my earphones.
Like Reply
Annoyed by the constant disturbance i quickly booked myself a conference room and went into it. Finally with no one around i opened the app and plugged in my earphones.

“Food tastes best with you beside swethaji” yogendarji said enjoying his lunch

Yogendarji had his lunch as swetha served him the dishes with tits hanging before him. Once yogendarji got up, swetha wiped off the food from her big tits and made no attempt to put the shirt back on as she waited for yogenarji to be back as if waiting for his instructions. Ganga was around cleaning the house and collecting all the clothes for laundry.

“Ganga, didn’t i tell you swethaji is going to take care of me today?” yogendarji asked

“Ji hukum” ganga said unsure

“Hand over my laundry clothes to swethaji” yogendarji said as ganga handed them over.

Swetha too looked surprised on what to do

“Swethaji, wife is supposed to take care of husbands clothes” yogedarji said

“You already promised to be my wife today” yogendarji added before swetha could say anything

“Ji...” swetha said puzzled as she took the clothes to the laundry room where we had our washing machine.

“Swethaji… that’s not how you clean your husband clothes.. Ganga show her” yogendarji said as ganga took the clothes back from swetha

Ganga went into the bathroom at the end of the kitchen as both swetha and yogenarji followed. I couldn’t see them after they all went in. After few minutes i saw swetha come out and pick the phone and placed it somewhere on the top shelf of the bathroom. I saw ganga washing yogendarjis clothes on the bathroom floor. I could also see swetha smile at ganga as ganga got into squatting position and started washing them like old times. It went on for few mins as swetha and yogendarji smiled at ganga. I felt bad for her.

“Ok swethaji now it’s your turn” yogendarji said gesturing ganga to give swetha some space.

“Yogendarji…. I can’t do it … i have never done it in my life” swetha said unsure

“Swethaji… you are being so shy today… it’s just for a min… i want to see my wife wash my clothes for me” yogendarji said as swetha gave up and squatted near ganga on her high heels and started to imitate ganga’s actions. Yogendarji moved into the bathroom, closed the lid of the toilet seat; sat and made himself comfortable as he watched swetha wash his clothes, her tits hanging like ripe mangoes. Swetha looked onto yogendarji to ask him to stop it but he just stared at her with lust.

“Swethaji… get up” yogendarji said as swetha smiled and got up

“your clothes are getting wet …. remove your skirt” yogendarji said almost ordering swetha like he does ganga

Swetha was motionless for few seconds when she finally started removing her skirt. She had no panty. Swetha was now naked with just her heels as she went back to the floor.

“Swethaji it must be difficult with your heels.. Why don’t you get on your knees and wash comfortably”

Swetha obeyed and got into a doggy position as she showed off her ass to him. Yogendarji now had a nice view of swetha’s ass as she moved back and forth. Yogendarji moved his feet and placed it on swetha’s ass. The bathroom was so small that swetha and ganga were crammed into each other and yogendarji was using it to his full advantage. Yogendarji kept playing with swetha’s ass with his feet as he moved his thumb between her holes. Swetha gave yogendarji access to her pussy as he inserted his thumb. Swetha moved back and forth to get more of yogendarji’s thumb insider her. I could tell swetha was turned on, it might be yogendarji fucking her pussy with his thumb but i also felt swetha liked how she is on the floor like a slut eager to please her master. I too was turned on, i have never seen swetha like this. Never.

Swetha was enjoying yoendarji’s foot job but also moved away every time yogendarji tried to put his thumb into her asshole. Swetha didn’t like anyone going anywhere near her asshole. Even when i tried to finger it or take a look at it, swetha would strongly say “NO….. it’s dirty anand ...it smells how much ever i clean it.. So it’s off limits!”
Like Reply
Yogendarji got annoyed after sometime “swethaji stay still… i want your asshole”. swetha stood still but when yogendarji tried to put in his thumb she move away again.

“Yogendarji… please.. Its dirty ...it smells…… please” swetha begged as she turned back to see yogendarji

“I understand swethaji… asshole is always dirty and smelly” yogendarji said as he took his feet off swetha. He then undid his dhoti and got his cock out as swetha looked at it eagerly.

“Ganga… clean swethaji’s asshole so it doesn’t smell anymore” yogendarji said as swetha and ganga looked at him in disbelief

“Swethaji please turn your ass towards ganga.. So she can clean it nicely” yogendarji said as ganga blinked clueless but she didn’t dare to speak back.

Swetha looked at yogendarjis cock longingly and slowly turned on her hands and knees facing yogendarji and her ass to ganga.

Yogendarji moved a little front on the toilet seat, his balls hanging down and stroked his cock before swetha’s face. Swetha gulped and licked his cock all the way up.

“Swethaji.. Dont forget my balls… that’s where i have the stuff that you want” yogendarji said as swetha bent down below the toilet seat and sucked his balls

Yogendarji gestured ganga to start cleaning swetha’s asshole as swetha continued sucking yogendarji. Swetha shuddered as ganga spread her cheeks and put her finger at the tip of her asshole. Ganga poured some water and some laundry liquid on swetha’s asshole and started cleaning her ass crack. Oh God. I looked away from the phone to stop myself from cumming. I could not believe it. The whole scene was so unbelievably smutty that it was hard for me to control myself. I couldn't believe swetha was letting them do this to her. But i think this is what ganga was talking about, swetha likes this kind of stuff. Thinking that swetha is such a slut my cock oozed precum. I quickly took some time to calm my cock. After a few mins and making sure i wont cum i turned the phone back on.

Swetha was bent down under the toilet seat and was sucking yogendarji balls and licking his crack while her ass was all soapy with bubbles. Ganga was rubbing in a lot of laundry liquid as she poured some into swetha’s asshole. Ganga then inserted her index finger into the asshole as swetha jerked back looking at ganga.

“Ganga be gentle….. “ yogendarji said as he pushed his cock into swetha’s mouth

Ganga started moving her finger slowly into swetha’s asshole and did a slow finger fuck. Swetha gasped everytime ganga inserted her finger into her asshole but her mouth was filled with yoendarjis cock. Ganga continued on as swetha’s legs trembled.

“Ganga…. Please pour more liquid” swetha said gasping, her mouth still sucking yogendarji

“Ganga… looks like swethaji likes your cleaning” yogendarji added smiling

Ganga poured in more liquid into swetha’s asshole as she finger fucked her. Swetha started trembling badly now as yogendarji fucked her from the front and ganga fucked her in her asshole.

Swetha unable to breathe anymore, quickly took her mouth off yogendarji’s cock as she let ganga finger fuck her fast. Swetha kept moaning loudly at gangas fucking and moved her ass to match with ganga’s finger. She was enjoying it now. After few mins of finger fucking swetha remained still, her legs trembled uncontrollably as she orgasmed in the bathroom at maids hand. Swetha was still for few more mins in her doggy position as she orgasmed violently with a pervert look in her eyes. Swetha suddenly slipped onto the floor as yogendarji caught her and lifted her up in his arms and walked out of the bathroom. Ganga got up and cleaned her hands and followed them out.

The bathroom was now empty and so was I. I cummed myself all over the conference table.
Like Reply
It was almost half hour since it all happened and swetha never returned back to get the phone. I was getting anxious on what was going on and my cock didn’t disappoint.

Almost after another half hour my earphones crackled as i heard swetha pick the phone. Swetha was still naked with just her high heels. I couldn't make it out clearly but swetha was moving to the guest bedroom. Yogendarji was naked. Swetha took yogendarjis hand and directed him out of the guest room. The camera kept moving and i couldn't make out, after a min, swetha finally set it on some table. The view came into picture as i saw our bedroom.

Yogendarji was standing naked in our bedroom and swetha walked over to him. Swetha looked a bit tired but i could see lust in her eyes, she wanted it badly.

“Swethaji we should have done it here from the start. The guest bed was too small”

“I tried to tell, but you never gave me a chance” swetha said wrapping yogendarjis cock

“Ha ha .. well how can i wait when i see you like this” yogendarji said pushing swetha on our bed

Did they already do it? I couldn’t tell. I tried to see swetha pussy it was wet but was it swetha’s juices or yogendarjis i had no idea.

Yogendarji ordered swetha to spread her legs, which she did, her legs spread wide apart, heels pointing to the ceiling; gave me and yogendarji a perfect view of her pussy. swetha’s pussy looked a bit stretched like how it’s when i fuck her and that’s when drops of cum started oozing out of her pussy and i knew, they had done it.

Yogendarji didn’t waste any time and started banging swetha’s pussy. Swetha’s moans filled the room as she wrapped yogendarji with her legs. To my surprise yogendarji kept banging swetha without any break. It went on for almost half hour when i heard swetha orgasm and yogendarji stood still to shoot into swetha. They both were breathing heavily as they lay together for few mins. Yogendarji was the first to move as he got up from swetha and moved over to the bed to rest. Swetha looked tired and sweaty as she stood up and a trail of cum dribbled through her thighs. She didn’t bother to clean herself and moved next to yogendarji, resting her head on his chest and they both went to sleep like lovers.

Swetha had finally done it and i saw it happen. I never knew swetha had such perverse desires and the willingness to go this far. She had turned into a complete slut and i liked it. My cock kept pulsating looking at them sleeping naked. I wanted to release myself. But, i also wanted to fuck swetha badly. I calmed myself and planned to fuck swetha the moment i get home.

I got back to my work but couldn’t concentrate. I planned to leave early from office, i couldn't control myself anymore. I quickly wrapped up my work and was about to leave when i heard my earphone crackle again.

“Ganga… get us some water” i heard yogendarji and quickly turned on the phone.

After almost one hour looks like they are finally up. I saw ganga enter into our bedroom and give swetha and yogendarji a glass of water. Swetha didn’t mind being naked with yogendarji before ganga. It’s like they had done this several times. Once they finished drinking ganga took the glasses and left. Swetha then smiled at yogendarji and kissed him tenderly while her hand moved to his limp cock. She slowly started massaging it as they kissed on. Swetha then broke the kiss and went to yogendarji’s cock and started sucking it, trying to make it hard again.

“Swethaji... you can’t get enough of my cock do you?” yogendarji said as swetha remained silent and took his cock into her mouth.

Yogendarji held swetha’s ass and pulled it to his face getting into a 69 position. Swetha placed her ass right over his face to give him a nice view as she kept making his cock hard. Yogendarji spread swetha’s ass cheeks and licked her asshole. Swetha shivered but didn’t say anything.

“It still smells a little swethatji” yogendarjis said as he licked her asshole.

Swetha moaned and tried to ignore his comments as he tongue fucked her asshole.

After few mins yogendarji started fucking swetha’s mouth with his cock. He was ready. Swetha then quickly turned over and placed her pussy over his cock. She smiled and slowly lowered herself to his cock as it digged into her pussy. The fucked each other for a while when yogendarji pushed her down and fucked her in missionary position. Then again he made her get into a doggy position and fucked her while slapping her ass. They kept fucking each other in different positions as swetha moaned loudly. This went on for hour and more, as i watched in awe.

“Anand!” i heard one of my colleague call. I quickly closed the app and slided into the chair to cover my hardon.

“Aren’t you leaving?” he asked

“In some time” i said

“Its already 5 yar…. Its friday.. Lets go man” he said trying to come over my side.

“Ya ya .. i am coming .. lets go “ i said as he stopped

“Ok let me go get my bag” he said and left

Annoyed i got up packed my bag and came out. I made small talk with my friend till the parking and then got into my car and turned on the app. They were still fucking each other. I started my car and headed home as i watched them going at it. In the middle of the traffic as i saw my wife getting fucked by a older man i was rubbing myself while driving with one hand and suddenly the app gave a black screen. No connection.
Like Reply
I quickly tried to restart the app but nothing came. Swetha’s phone must have died out of battery. I tried calling her and it went to voicemail. Nothing. I gave up and headed home. I was home in the parking lot, it was almost 2 hrs since they had started but i wanted to give them more time before i head in. after a reasonable time i tried calling swetha again but nothing and now started getting stares from the watchman on why i been sitting in my car for the past half hour. I finally got up and headed home.

I knocked on the door and waited again for 15 mins when ganga finally opened. She looked a little nervous as she saw me. I greeted her and started looking for yogendarji first and couldn’t find him, i looked into the guest bedroom and he wasn’t there. I didn’t know what to do and heard noise from my bedroom. Where they still doing it in our bedroom? Should i leave or open the door. My brain freezed and i cautiously faced my bedroom door and moved my hands to open the door when swetha swinged it open.

“Hi baby” swetha said tired with a t-shirt on.

I came in half expecting to find yogendarji in the room, but he was not there. Swetha had already changed the bedsheets and washed herself up. But i could see the remnants of sex on her neck and cleavage. Love bites.

“Where is yogendarji?” i asked

“He is gone to take bath.” swetha said averting her eyes.

I relaxed and took her in my arms and kissed her. “Your such a fucking slut” i said

“Did you like it? Are we ok? You must think i am perverse slut now” swetha asked concern in her voice

“Yes. you're definitely a slut now and i like sluts.” i said as swetha smiled facing me and we kissed.

“I am so happy you’re ok with it baby. You have no idea how worried i was… what you would think of me” swetha said feeling glad but also looked sleepy.

I wanted to talk more and fuck swetha badly but she was barely able to walk. She was dead tired.

“Sorry baby...i know you want to fuck me but i am really really tired” swetha said guessing my thoughts

“I am going to take a quick nap and you can fuck your slut all night” swetha said pleading

“Ok… but, be ready, i won’t let you sleep today” i said warning her as she smiled and went to sleep.

I had a raging hard on and didn’t know if i could wait till the night. Should i just stroke myself and get it done with? I changed my clothes and went into the living room.

Ganga kissed me as soon as i came out. Ahhhh… i needed this. I took my time with ganga as i kissed her hungrily. We kissed for a long time and ganga could feel my hard on pressing against her. We slowly moved over to the couch kissing each other until we both fell into the couch as ganga giggled. To be safe, I kept an eye on the guest bedroom for yogendarji

“Hukum is sleeping. I think memsab also won’t get up soon saab….. It’s just you and me tonight” ganga said as she lay over me on the sofa.

“Saab is very hard today…. I will take care of you” ganga said winking as she felt my hard on

I sat on couch as ganga kneeled down and helped me get my shorts down. My cock was rock hard.

“Ahhh saab” ganga said wrapping her hands. I tried my best not to cum fast and embarrass myself

Ganga carefully stroked my cock. I think she realized i was at the edge. She took her time painfully making slow long strokes.

“Ahh.. ganga… keep going” i said as ganga smiled widened. It looked like ganga wanted to please me in whatever way she can. I felt bad for taking advantage of her but my brain was dead long time back.

After few mins of stroking ganga took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me while maintaining a slow rhythm. Ganga lovingly sucked my cock while her hands moving around my chest. Her warm mouth was getting me closer and closer to the edge until i could not longer control and shot my cum straight in to her mouth.

“Ahhhhh…..” i moaned finally letting it all out as ganga gagged but kept my cock in her mouth.

Ganga smiled as she slowly swallowed all of my cum. “Saab you cum so much” ganga said still smiling. She got up and gave me a kiss.

“Saab.. do you want have dinner?” ganga asked

“Yes… let me clean up” i said and headed back to bedroom.

It was around 11 and it looked like swetha will still not get up, so, me and ganga put on TV and enjoyed ourselves on couch. I laid on top of ganga as we talked and kissed each other.

“I like you saab” ganga said

“Me too” i said not knowing what else to say

I kissed her and unhooked her blouse and sucked on her tits and navel while she moaned silently. Everyone was asleep so we took our time with each other. We kissed each other everywhere and ganga gave me another blowjob and swallowed my cum again. We slept on couch for sometime when i finally got up, kissed her. She kissed me back and with a sad expression let me go. I knew ganga wanted me to sleep with her, but that was impossible and she knew it and didn’t say anything. I hugged her and gave her one final kiss for the night and headed back inside the bedroom to sleep next to swetha.

Like Reply
breville1-

Whew! Thoroughly enjoyed that! Thanks for that sup long update.

But Anand didn't fuck Ganga!! Strange...he had every opportunity but he didn't....only BJs. And we don't know if Yogi had Swetha's ass after the bathroom fingering by Ganga. I hope he didn't. After all she had always denied Anand that privilege.

For me, Anand not fucking Ganga and Swetha not giving her ass to Yogi seem to be very important all of a sudden, representing some sort of retention of their true love for each other, something that Swetha doesn't want of Anand and Anand doesn't want of Swetha.

So far I'm glad that Swetha hasn't shown any "attachment" to Yogi and that Anand doesn't feel that way either. But still a few days to go....
posted up to 20th page
Like Reply
The next morning i woke up late, swetha was not in the bed, probably in the bathroom. I took my phone out to browse to wake myself up. There was knock on the door and i saw ganga enter.

“Good morning saab” ganga greeted with a little shyness

I smiled “good morning ganga” i greeted back

Ganga came over and gave me my coffee mug and kissed me on the cheek.

“Ganga not here” i said looking at the bathroom

“memsab is not here saab” ganga said smiling

“Not here?” i asked surprised

“Ji saab, memsab is in yogendarji’s room since morning” ganga said

“What… Why?” i blurted out accidently

Ganga remained silent “saab i know i shouldn't tell you this.. But yesterday hukum and memsab …. “

“Its ok ganga i know. Swetha tells me everything” i said

“Really?” ganga asked surprised

“Yes… even the bathroom incident” i said as ganga turned red

“And.... you are ok with that?” ganga asked as curiosity took over her

“Yes” i said

“.... and honeymoon plan too?” ganga asked

Honeymoon plan??? Is she talking about the one from before? I wanted to ask her about it. But didn’t want to sound like i didn't know, especially, since swetha didn’t say anything about it.

“Yes” i said as ganga gave me a very surprised look

“I don’t understand saab anymore… why would saab let your wife sleep with someone else.. I mean what do you get out of it” ganga asked

“I get you” i said as ganga was taken aback. She lit up as she connected the dots in her mind and realized that if swetha is with yogendarji, i get ganga.

Ganga smiled and kissed me on the lips. “Saab.. can we also go out like last time” ganga asked turning red with shyness.

“if you want” i said smiling at the idea when swetha walked into the room

Ganga left as soon as swetha came in.
Like Reply
“Good morning” swetha said as she did not expect me waking up and started to make herself presentable. Her lipstick was smudged and her skirt was below her waist and she obviously did not have her panties on.

“Let me go and freshen up” swetha said quickly heading to bathroom before i got a chance to say anything.

My head was now clear after i came multiple times yesterday, all thanks to ganga. So, as my brain took over, i started recalling yesterday’s events one by one and then to add to it was this new honeymoon thing. What’s going on?. I also had concerns on swetha’s relationship with yogendarji. Having sex is one thing but anything more was making me wary.

Swetha came back wearing a new set of clothes, t-shirt and a very short jeans short with her ass cheeks showing. She was hot. Swetha was avoiding eye contact with me, i wasn’t sure if its because of yesterday’s events or today morning or both.

“So how was yesterday?” i asked swetha to break the silence

“Good…. What about you….” swetha asked cautiously, sitting on the corner of the bed.

“Anand, I know it was too much…. But we are ok right?” swetha added concerned

“Yes” i said unsure

“Anand, what’s going on…. You don’t look like your ok with what happened” swetha asked clearly worried now.

“To be honest, I am actually not sure” i said

“Anand….. what’s going on.. You are making me worried” swetha asked in concerned voice

“Swetha...I do like a slutty wife….. It really turns me on….but…” i said as swetha relaxed and smiled.

“But what…” swetha asked

“I am a bit uncomfortable with your relationship between you and yogendarji” i said

“Relationship?” swetha asked

“I know you said you like him… and i understand that.. You can’t just have sex with someone you don’t like.. But… how much do you like him is my concern” i said

“Anand.. My god.. You got me so worried… i just like yogendarji thats all” swetha said with a relief

“Do you love him?” i said finally what i had in my mind but was afraid to ask

“Ofcourse NOT!” swetha said in shock and moved onto me giving me a hug.

“Anand… you are the only one i love… with yogendarji it’s just a brief affair” swetha added

“I promise baby… your the only one for me” swetha said and i could see the love in her eyes and also the necklace dangling on her neck

I hugged her back and frenched her as swetha smiled wide.

“So we are good now?” swetha asked now back to normal

“Yes.. but i still need to know few things” i said

“Didn’t you already see it all “ swetha teased as she sat opposite to me.

“I want to know about, what i can’t see….. doing it with yogendarji is fine… but.. Why be his wife?” i asked

“So that is what bothering you….” swetha said finally realizing my concern.

“Anand… it’s like roleplay…. It's just psychological”

“It was yogendarji’s idea…. He always keeps asking me to marry him and be his wife.. Obviously i can’t do it, so he suggested to act like we are wife and husband and i complied“

“To be honest, i like it.... being yogendarji’s wife and treating him like he is my husband… anand…. it’s like, i am married to you but i am HIS wife… it’s so taboo”

“I guess its because its so taboo that it turns me on” swetha added with a bit of shyness in her voice

“Don’t you think so… me being his wife…. “ swetha asked as my cock twitched

“I guess…” i replied unsure. Taboo’s are always a turn on.

“This is all just like a roleplay… it’s not like he is my real husband …. unless you want it” swetha said trying to assure and tease me at the same time as swetha glanced at my hard on

“Very funny…. “ i said as swetha smiled
Like Reply
I had more questions in mind so i continued on ....

“What about the bathroom incident…” i said as swetha turned red

“Can we not talk about it… i feel so dirty just thinking about it” swetha said fiddling with her ring. A new ring? It was a silver or titanium thin ring with diamond in the middle.

“A new ring?” i blurted out

“Oh yes… yogendarji gifted it yesterday.. Its real diamond… do you like it?” swetha asked showing it off.
Swetha was not a fan of rings so she never wore our wedding ring, so it was weird to see a ring on her finger.

“You don’t like rings” i said

“Its diamond!” swetha said and that closed the discussion.

“Hmmm… Ok back to the bathroom incident… i just want to know why you did it … i know how much you hate anyone going near your asshole” i asked

“It was my new husband request so i couldn’t refuse” swetha said teasing

“Swetha….” i said with a serious face

“Ok ok… its just that...i don’t want to talk about it…. “

“Ok ok.. Honestly i didn’t like it when yogendarji asked… but the whole thing was like a dirty fantasy, like it was out of a porn movie. It was so dirty that it actually turned me on. Ganga and yogendarji…. you know.. started doing it.. and as it continued on…. i kept getting turned on and finally orgasmed. It was my first time like that. I don’t know what more to say anand. It just happened. I feel like a slut.”

“You are a slut” i said confirming

“Just your slut” swetha said noticing my hard on

“And also yogendarjis” swetha added with a wink

“Did he fuck you in the ass” i asked, i knew it was impossible but you never know

“NOO WAY!!! I couldn’t even take gangas finger how can i accommodate his big dick” swetha said shocked

“I know… i was just teasing” i said

“So after you left the bathroom you did it in his room?” i asked

“Yes” swetha replied a little shyness returning to her face

“I feel like i am in a security officer interrogation room” swetha said smiling

“Ok last question… how was it?” i asked returning her smile

“It was really good!” swetha replied honestly

“Yogendarji kept banging me like there was no tomorrow like how you did me on our wedding night. He filled me so much yesterday… and i slept like that without cleaning and today morning it was all sticky and gooey. It was a mess i had a hard time cleaning it all out.’ swetha said as my cock twitched and i had to adjust my short to give my cock some breathing room.

“That sounds so dirty” i said imaging swetha’s ravaged pussy

“I know” swetha said turning red as she realized what she said

“i never thought we would be talking about it like this, let alone someone else doing me other than you” swetha said smiling as she saw my tent growing and grabbed my cock. All the talk was making swetha horny too.

“It was the same today morning too… he filled …..” swetha said stopping abruptly

“morning?” i asked surprised

“Ya….. you were sleeping… so….” swetha trailed off as she stroked my cock

“Anand… can i ask you something” swetha said trying to change the topic

“What?” i managed as swetha’s strokes became faster

“Why aren’t you jumping on me… you would have fucked me by now … did you jerk off?” swetha asked

“Yes.. but also ganga helped” i said honestly

“Ok..” swetha said as she tried to ignore the last part, her hand still stroking me

“Do you want to do it now… i can do it better than ganga” swetha said.

“You are more than better. Your the best” i said honestly as swetha smiled

“Are you trying to seduce me?” swetha asked seductively

“It’s the truth, but, Didn’t you just do it with yogendarji” i teased

“Yes i did …. and now i want to do it with you … now it’s your turn to fill me up” swetha said biting her lips as she let my cock go and got out of bed and wiggled her shorts down. It was now normal to see swetha with no panties on.

I was already hard and ready. I quickly undressed myself and lay on bed as swetha climbed over me, spread her legs and lowered her naked pussy as it enveloped my hard cock. I could feel swetha pussy a little loose. Was it the morning fuck i thought as Swetha started moving up and down and i felt her juices flowing, swetha was getting turned on.

“Thanks anand. I am really happy that you let me do it with yogendarji and be his wife.” swetha said as i fucked her from bottom.

“Ahhhh…. Baby…ya... this is how i did it with yogendarji yesterday on our bed” swetha teased as my cock twitched inside her pussy.

“Mmmm my pervert husband likes it”

“Ahhh… want to see my new husband fuck me again” swetha said as i pushed her down and moved on top of her. I was getting crazy horny

“Ahh… yes baby… yes...” swetha moaned as i banged her hard on the bed.
Like Reply
Unlike yesterday today was a quiet day. After our morning session me and swetha were mostly together throughout the day. Yogendarji mostly remained in the guest room and only came out for lunch and went back without making any moves. Swetha was on phone most of the day, i knew she was eager to do it again with yogendarji but since they were stuck with me, nobody made a move. I kinda felt like a third wheel. Ganga was the only one who looked real happy. Ever since she connected the dots and knew i wanted her, she has been giving me the looks all day. I liked it but at the same time i felt guilty. I am not sure how to deal with her anymore.

And just like that we arrived at dinner. Swetha and me finished dinner and sat on the couch watching TV. Yogendarji made his way out for dinner and ganga started laying out all the dishes for him. Swetha whispered “let me go and server him” and winked as she left before i had a chance to say anything. Swetha walked to yogendarji with her short jeans with her ass cheeks sticking out and yogendarji didn't miss a chance to grab those as soon as she came close to him. Swetha stood to left of yogenarji so he can fondle her ass with his left while eating with his right. Yogendarji seemed to like the shorts as he smiled to swetha in approval. After yogendarji finished his dinner swetha took the plate and dishes and moved to the kitchen sink to wash it as yogendarji followed.

“Let me help you swethaji” yogendarji said as he stood behind swetha while she washed the dishes.

I couldn’t actually see what was going on from the couch as they were too inside the kitchen. I could hear some whispers and giggles. They were having too much fun.

“Swetha, can you get me some coffee” i shouted just for the heck of it.

The whispers and giggles stopped and yogendarji quickly came out, gave me a smile as he made his way to the guest room. That felt good. Swetha stared at me with mock anger as i saw her short way down, exposing her pussy and ass. She didn’t even bother to pull it up as she came to me.

“You have to take responsibility now” swetha said as her short slid even further down to her knees

“Did he put it in” i asked as i saw swetha’s pussy wet.

“Ya… until you called and he had to pull it out… anand.. you should try the dhoti too.. It’s very convenient.. ” swetha said turned on

“So are you ready” swetha teased

“I am always ready” i said as i lifted swetha up as she giggled and took her to the bedroom.
Like Reply
I dropped swetha on the bed and removed her shorts hanging to her knees and threw it to the ground.

“Anand, before we start i had to ask you something”

“Ok” i said as i removed my shorts

“I know this request would sound too much.. But i want to know if you are ok with it”

“Ok…” i said and sat next to swetha with my hard cock

“It’s hard for me and yogendarji to spend time together when your at home…. So….. he wanted to take me out”

“Out where?” i asked curious now

“To taj”

“Taj?.... Ohh the 5 star hotel?” i said

“Yes… for a night” swetha said shying and started fiddling with her ring again

“But why a hotel…. You guys anyway do it when i go to office” i said unsure about the hotel proposal

“It’s not romantic enough for yogendarji… he wants it to be like our honeymoon…..” swetha said biting her lips in anticipation.

“Honeymoon?” i said as i recalled ganga telling me about it.

“You know how he is…. He just wants me for a night all to himself and be his wife and all”

“And taj sounds really nice… i always wanted to go but it’s just too expensive.” swetha added

“I am really not sure… but i have a condition” i said

“You want me to put the camera on?” swetha said teasing as she wrapped her hand around my cock

“Yes.. that too.. But i want to do it with ganga …. of course if she is ok with it” i said

Swetha smile dropped and she removed her hand from my cock. I knew this was not going go down well.

“Ok but, i never want us to talk about ganga” swetha said catching me by surprise

“Really? Just like that” i said still unable to believe it

“I knew this was going to come up so i was prepared. It’s been in my mind since you first told me. Anand, I trust you, do what you want but just don’t tell me anything. I prefer not to know” swetha said her voice a little down now.

“Ok” i said

“So when is yogendarji taking you out?” i asked trying to get back to the mood, my cock was still hard

“Tomorrow evening” swetha said smiling now. I knew swetha wasn’t comfortable with me and ganga but looks like she choose to ignore all of it.

“Ohh tomorrow… i am just a little concerned that someone might see you there”

“I will cover my face when we get there… don’t worry… plus he booked an expensive suite ... no one we know will come over there”

“He already booked?” i asked surprised

“Ya…. i knew you i could convince you” swetha said pointing at my cock.

“So you are ok with me going to my honeymoon with my new husband right?” swetha said as my cock jerked

“Anand, you’re such a pervert. You get turned on everytime i mention yogendarji and me” swetha said with a smirk as she moved her hand to my aching cock again

“Do you like it when i do with him?” swetha asked as continued stroking my cock

“Yes”

“So its ok if i am his wife for the next few nights” swetha asked innocently her strokes gaining momentum

“Yes”

“and now that i am yogendarjis wife and he is my new husband…. I have to obey him right?”

“Yes”

"Your such a nice husband.. wait are you still my husband?" swetha teased

“Fuck you swetha… your such a slut” i said as i came on top of her.

“ ahhhh…yes.. Fuck your slut” swetha said as she spread her legs to let me in.

"ahhh yess.... Fuck me... fuck me like a slut" swetha moaned

i fucked her all night long.
Like Reply