Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Exactly, agree with you. First the wife said in her POV that she loved her husband but now she has called Yogendra, plans to be with him, won't tell anything to husband, and husband is not even allowed to protest or feel jealous when he has no real role in the wife's life any longer. The author has contradicted his own story. The husband will now just wait all alone in the bedroom while the wife fucks Yogendra and does any and everything with him - even those things that she refuses to do with the husband. After she is done with Yogendra, if she feels like it, husband will get to be with her. Husband is just a slave in the story henceforth. How can any husband be expected to not be concerned if wife develops strong feelings towards another man and relegates husband to second place and has no love for the husband at all and treats the husband like a slave and becomes the other man's lover?

Navellover143-

Expose in public or some touchings would b better for excite thier sex between them but here wife makes her husband like slave what husband doesn't know if she really love her husband then she allow her husband to fuck ganga and agree as she enjoyed with yogender he enjoy with ganga but she denied his enjoyment only she enjoys with stranger her husband become fool jere thats the point we discuss here read so many stories here but this is too much of humilation may they had dream to fuck strangers only fantasy but wife want to in real and enjoying stranger dominate on her then y she still loves her husband... her heart want husband body want stranger is this really gud move for a wife... she either leave husband or leave stranger or allow husband also enjoyed the way he likes that was my point i dnt ask author to stop his writing but its my feeling to express if anyone would hurt sorry for them....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shector87 View Post
I did not reply to your post I did that in general but you owned it. Looks like you want to judge all the stories and reader's. Can you stop preaching the fucking shit????

Thanks for your time. I was really searching for updates and I buy time with your chat.

Now please send a reply to this post. Hurry

akarsh1970-

Can you stop posting fucking nonsense and stop telling others what to do? First you quote my posts in your comments and respond to that and then when you cannot justify your irrational and immature statements, you claim that you never even commented on my post. That is really very mature and intelligent of you. Keep it up.
Like Reply
breville1-

OK the writer can write what he wants and we can read and comment as we like. But the truth is that a writer writes to be read. Therefore, the comments will flow, good, bad ugly. So keep calm and read on!!!

With the latest developments, I tend to agree that the hubby is going to be marginalized regardless of Swetha's admission of love and loyalty.

They are using their mutual desire to flirt (sex) with others now that Yogi is back in their lives. The plan was to do all that in Goa. Wife didn't suggest but husband did, so she agreed to reopen the old doors.

She is eager to continue with Yogi and she clearly expresses this. However, her clandestine gropings with Yogi at the fridge is a bad move. She obviously prearranged this by text, while right next to hubby. Strange why she just didn't tell hubby about her plans outright. They had clearly agreed beforehand that this time everything would be open between them...no doubts. So why did she do this? And she only explains her meetings with Yogi at the fridge because when hubby asks what happened, it was obvious that she had gone for more than water!!!

So I agree with some commentators whether Yogi's sudden arrival was actually sudden and whether she had agreed to Yogi coming over before hand. I'm saying that a doubt arises in my mind now that she, once again, hid her activities from hubby, even though they had agreed on openness. But I do want to state that everything written about how Swetha feels about her hubby is with good intent. Just that hiding things can only lead to problems.

The simple fact is that when a loving couple agree to dally with others sexually, in order to enjoy, it is inevitable that some attachment develops. How else would you enjoy? No one is a robot. If you enjoy, you have emotions. Could be she enjoys the other man's strength or larger cock, could be he enjoys the way the other woman gives him a blow job or allows anal. These enjoyable actions make one long to return and enjoy again. When you repeatedly see these people, inevitably attachments develop. Will you actually tell your partner about your feelings for the other person?? Of course not!! So continues the hide and seek. Sooner or later, problems arise. Should you have given in to your fantasies in the first place?? Too late now.....

So here, Swetha doesn't reveal fully the extent to which she enjoyed Yogi in the village but she recognized that she had enjoyed very well but that she needed to move on to prevent problems with her hubby. That was a good move. Now with Yogi back, she is able to continue with hubby's blessing, at his request. Couldn't get any better could it?

The problem, as pointed out by others is that Swetha enjoys the best of everything. She can go with Yogi and enjoy as she/he likes and then come back and continue the life of a loving and loyal wife, satisfying hubby and driving him wild with her story. The foolish hubby likes it when she behaves in a slutty way but presumably when he can see and be involved in what is going on. What pleasure can a man get just knowing that his wife is having sex with another man? I don't know but obviously there must be some men that just enjoy knowing....I would have thought that the real pleasure would be in actually being there, watching, taking part....but who am I to say??!! So here, he has to wait and then enjoy with her only when she decides to tell him what happened....and there will always be a doubt as to exactly what happened and what her true feelings were. And in any case, what is the problem, Yogi is only here for a few days....what is there to worry about???

The trouble is that now that hubby has agreed to let her enjoy with Yogi, he knows that his enjoyment will be limited.....he can only enjoy with her AFTER Yogi has had his fill. Will he get enough enjoyment out of a worn out wife? Won't her actions with him be forced? She was excited by the prospect of fucking another man and truly enjoyed him, confident in the knowledge that hubby initiated it and fully agreed to it. This excitement means that she will look forward to fucking Yogi, not her hubby.....hell, all he needs a story and he'll forget every thing, including any doubts.

Realizing that wife will have her enjoyment with another man (as they had planned would happen in Goa), but that he wouldn't be able to bed another woman, he asks about enjoying with Ganga.....and Swetha releases more than an hour of negatives which stops only when he agrees not to have sex with Ganga.

Helllooooo.......folks, what do we have here??? Wife is happy to enjoy with another man, looks forward to it, albeit because of her husband's fantasy, but cannot accept that he would want to enjoy with another woman. So we understand that wife is happy to fulfill hubby's fantasy because she would enjoy fucking other men. But she would not accept him enjoying with other women. I guess the husband over came his natural jealousy over the thought that another man might take his wife, in fact he turned it into his enjoyment, he enjoys her being slutty. But he does not want any attachment and hidden agendas. She, on the other hand, seems to have no qualms about hiding anything from her husband and enjoying herself but will not tolerate him going with another woman. Mmmmm.....there is a conflict of interest here I think.

If we follow the line of argument taken by some other readers, then I can see her selfish interest. She prefers to control her husband by withholding information (how would he know unless he was there?), by not telling him the true extent of her attachment and enjoyment with other men, by telling him stories to arouse him and make him forget his doubts. The obvious conclusion will be that as she prefers the excitement and pleasure with other better endowed men, she will simply be passing the time when she is with her hubby. Inevitably, she will scorn his perversion and use it against him, perhaps humiliating him in certain ways....how can he tell her to stop when he had started it in the first place. Whatever his feelings, he will become a secondary interest in his wife's life and ultimately she won't even need him. See the story "Anitya - Cuckold Wife".

So for me, here it seems that all Swetha's previous good intentions are in doubt....she is excited by Yogi more than she cares to admit to hubby (and a doubt has arisen in my mind as to whether Yogi's arrival was really that sudden). If she really loved him and valued their marriage (ironically, indicated by her intense and lengthy refusal to entertain the idea of hubby fucking Ganga), she could have decided to stop her plans with Yogi. She would have proved that going with Yogi, was not as important as preserving her marriage. If the idea of her husband not fucking another woman was so important to her, why would she not simply agree not to get involved with Yogi? Wouldn't that make hubby back off? Hubby should have argued that if he couldn't have sex with Nanga then neither could she with Yogi. She wants to have her cake and eat it!!

So however Yogi ended up back with them, Swetha's refusal to let her hubby enjoy with Nanga speaks volumes about her own intentions. Before Yogi arrived, we were looking forward to encounters with strangers in Goa. They were both getting bored and wanted some fun. I assume fun for both but that was not clear in the story....Swetha could well have been thinking only about her enjoying with men and hubby just enjoying seeing her being slutty. I didn't see anything that indicated that hubby would also be enjoying with other women. So it looks like there was already potential for problems.

I am a little confused at Swetha's behavior. Is she preventing hubby from having sex with another woman because she would lose control over him? That even though he liked to see her with other men, his initial cuckoldism was hiding his real intention to go swinging? Pretty much like any other husband, the fantasy of watching your wife in sexual throes is tremendously erotic, but having the ability to fuck any other woman, with no repercussions is the ultimate goal, isn't it? For a wife, the ability to fuck another man with the husband's blessing is tremendously satisfying. If he doesn't know the details, he'll keep on blessing.

Humans were designed to procreate. We naturally want to fornicate. But we also want our own mate. Is swinging the answer?? Perhaps, if the husband and wife can truly just enjoy the sex without any attachments. Anyway, I think for most people, the desire to own your mate overcomes the desire to just fornicate with anyone else.

I want to point out that this is Xossip, and the writer will write as he/she wishes, notwithstanding the various arguments/comments from the readers. So I await eagerly to see what happens next as this may not turn out to be a normal cuckold/humiliation type story....Swetha loves her hubby too much!!! If she can fuck Yogi, hubby can fuck Nanga. Seems fair to me.....Will she let him fuck Nanga so that she can continue her real (clandestine) business with Yogi? Ha ha!!
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradiselover View Post
If you can spend writing this much on criticizing the author,then please do it on creativity.. seems u want this author to stop writing on this story which later u will try to continue and destroy the flow like u did for other stories...

breville1 -

Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough, my apologies.

The fact that I can take time to write my own thoughts on this story speaks volumes for the writer's efforts....I am clearly very interested, my own emotions are aroused! These are my thoughts based on what has been written, both by the writer and some readers.

As to what I want the writer to do or not, is simply any reader's prerogative. And you are welcome to your thoughts on what I did on the continuation of some stories. I understand very well that everyone has their own view.

But I want to thank you for at least taking the time to read all my thoughts. .....
Like Reply
Quote:
Agreed. This is just disgusting now.

Wife will fuck Yogendra and then, when and if she gets free and if she feels like it, husband will get to fuck her used body. Husband now has second place in the relationship; Yogendra is the wife's lover and husband has to wait for him to be done with the wife. The wife will not even tell the husband what all she did with Yogendra. So, even if the husband were to get some pleasure from seeing his wife with others, he will not even have that pleasure. So, why should the husband agree to this?

Further, the wife says husband is not allowed to be jealous. So, she does have strong feelings for Yogendra and is willing to make the husband only a slave and nothing more and humiliate him and husband cannot expect any love or affection from wife. So, why should the husband continue in this relationship?

Husband is also not allowed to fuck Ganga - so the wife is completely controlling the husband and making him her slave. The husband will get no pleasure; in his own home, he will be secondary to Yogendra and he will just have to wait all alone till the time Yogendra is done with his wife every night.

When the author gave the wife's POV, he said that the wife loved the husband and wanted that relationship to continue. The first update after this talked about the couple having fun in Thailand, Goa, etc. So, this was shaping up to be a good swinging couple story with lots of different scenes possible.

But now, the author has contradicted all that he said in the wife's POV. The wife has schemed to bring Yogendra into the house and won't even tell the husband how long she has been planning this. Yogendra gropes and plays with the wife's body in the husband's house and wife does not even tell the husband about it on the first day. Next day, she comes to the husband, takes his dick, gives him a hand job, and asks him to allow her to make Yogendra her primary lover and master. So, with the hand job ongoing, the husband cannot even say no. The wife is completely manipulating the husband and relegating him to second place.

There is no pleasure for the husband in this. The wife has no love for him. This is just another cuckold and humiliation story. I think I will leave this story now. I have no interest in humiliation of any character.

foogy-

it is the author's story - (s)he can write how (s)he wants to,
you can critique the writing - the style, the details etc, but to complain about the theme - that is not your call.. if it doesnt suit your taste, dont read it, read something else.
we all am sure dont find half of things on here not according to our taste or liking (in terms of theme), so please dont complain about theme and genre.
Like Reply
Midnight talk

It was around midnight when i got up for some reason. I rubbed my eyes to look at the clock. It was 2:00AM. I looked at my left and found swetha, her back facing me.

“Are you awake?” i asked swetha. I felt like she was awake

“Yes” swetha replied without turning to me.

“Whats going on?” i asked. Something wasn’t right.

“I am confused”

“I want to do it. But i am also not sure”

“I am such a mess”

“Swetha…” i called and gently turned her towards me. Swetha looked in deep thought.

“You know…. I was over yogendarji once we were back home.”

“I had never expected him to come back, let alone, start again with him”

“And now that i want to start again… i am confused… what if i things get more complicated”

“Swetha… it's not like we do this often. Its this time. Let’s enjoy ourselves without restrictions” i said

“..... I want to…. but anand this time is ok……. but, they can always come back. Yogendarji now has our house address” swetha said unsure

“Hey, if he comes back, i will kick his ass back to the village” i said

Swetha chuckled at that as she snuggled close to me.

After a minute of silence.

“Anand, i know, you feel it's unfair. But do you have to do it with ganga. I can take care of all your needs. I will do anything you want”

“I love you so much…. my heart aches imagining you with ganga” swetha said pleadingly

“Swetha… it’s just this time… i am not interested in ganga. But how often do we get a chance to do this kind of stuff” i felt bad seeing swetha so troubled

“Lets both have fun. Enjoy yourself with yogendarji and i will with ganga”

“Deal?” i said wrapping my hands around her

I didn’t get any answer and i squeezed her harder

“Ok, deal” swetha replied smiling under my arms.

“I love you” swetha said looking into my eyes

“I love you too” i said kissing her as swetha kissed me back.

We both wrapped ourselves with each other and made love in the midnight darkness.

Like Reply
Next Day

“Good morning, sleepy head.” swetha said patting my head. She had a towel on her shoulders

Swetha looked in good mood. It looks like she made up her mind.

“Good morning” i said as i saw swetha walking over to the bathroom.

I got up and went out to get myself some coffee. Yogendarji was not in the living room, I saw ganga in the kitchen, she looked at me with eyes, asking me when i am taking her on a tour of the city. I ignored her and quickly got back to the room. I can’t take her until i talk to swetha about it. I sipped my coffee as i waited for swetha. It was almost an hour since swetha went for bath. I knocked on the door.

“Ya coming, i am almost done” swetha yelled

Swetha was out after another 10 mins.

“What took you so long?” i asked

“Nothing.. Just getting ready” swetha replied blushing

“really?” i teased

“Yes” swetha replied blushing, walking over to the mirror.

I followed swetha and hugged her from behind “is it for your lover” i teased

“Yes… now go and get ready… its getting late for you” swetha said pushing me to the bathroom.

I went to the bath or rather forced and got ready. Once i was back swetha was putting on makeup. She was in her usual office dress, a black one with a short skirt. I too started getting ready while i saw swetha diligently putting on her lipstick. Swetha was taking a lot of care getting ready.

Swetha was ready and looking great with more makeup than usual. Her red lips were very inviting. I put on the last button on my shirt and moved over to her, taking her in my arms.

“You look so hot” i said looking at her two undone buttons on the top of the suit. I could see swetha’s red bra peeking out.

“Thanks” swetha replied blushing trying to avoid my eyes.

“Are you going to do it today” i asked with tease and curiosity

“nooo… “

“I don’t want him to think i am easy…. “

“I am just going to tease him a little…. “ swetha replied

“anand...”

“Yes?”

“Can you leave early today?” swetha replied averting her eyes

“Why?” i asked. i knew why.

“I can’t do it with you around…. Please” swetha asked looking at me

“But, i want to see” i said

“Anand… not today… i promise i will let you see me with yogendarji soon… please”

“I just haven’t got used to this” swetha added

“Ok” i said agreeing to give her some time.

We both got ready and came into the living room. I got my bag, coffee and lunch (ganga packed). Swetha wished me goodbye at the door and walked back inside. I waited a minute to look through the window as i saw swetha heading into yogendarji’s bedroom with the sound of her clicking heels. I left to office with a hardon.

Like Reply
posted up to 10th page
Like Reply
go on
real challenge is when original story ends? then what?
Like Reply
At afternoon i got a text from swetha

“Hello baby”

“Hello”

“Guess what”

“You did it ?”

“Noooo.. You are so shameless”

“Then what”

“I am at the office…..”

“......”

“and…….I am not wearing anything inside… “

It was so hot to think that swetha was not wearing bra and panties in her office. But i remember seeing her bra in the morning.

“I remember you wearing one at home” i said

“Yogendarji took it off…….”

“Panty too?” i asked adjusting my pants

“Yes… it was soaking (blush smiley)“

“So did you guys do it?” i asked again

“Noo noo.. I just let him see …. He was going to pounce on me … but i left fast saying i needed to go to office“

“Anand….at office… I am having to be so careful when i sit… if i stretch my legs too much … my colleagues will be able to see my…..”

“I am so turned on”

“You are such a slut”

“Only for you :x”

“Ok i got to go.. I have a meeting”

“Bye baby… see you at home”

Imagining swetha with yogendarji and in office i had to vist the bathroom. I gave myself a few strokes to relax but not enough to cum. The only place i want to cum is in swethas pussy. I am so going to fuck swetha tonight.

Like Reply
Late in the evening i headed back home making a quick stop at a store to buy some dresses.

Ganga opened the door “hello saab”

“Hi ganga… here you go” i said giving her a bag.

“I got you some dresses.. I hope they fit you right” i said

“For me saab?” ganga asked very surprised with bag in her hand.

“Well, i can’t take you around the city with your current clothes” i said pointing to her old sarees

“Thank you very much saab.. I have never gotten such a nice gift before” ganga said hugging the bag now.

“I have to talk to swetha before taking you out.. Ok?”

“Ok saab.. Thank you” ganga said, kissing me on my lips this time. This girl was making me blush.

“Is swetha back?” i asked ganga

“Yes saab……. She is in yogendarji’s room” ganga replied lowering her voice

“Ok” i said and walked to my room as i kept an eye on the guest bedroom.

I could see swetha talking and laughing with yogendarji while sitting on the side of his lap. Swetha had her hand around yogendarji’s shoulder and he had his hands inside swetha’s suit. I didn’t want them to see me so i headed straight to bedroom and waited for her.

Swetha came to bedroom after 15 mins.

“Sorry, i didn’t know you came… ganga just told me.” swetha said

“That’s fine.. I saw you enjoying yourself with yogendarji” i said teasing her

“We were just talking” swetha said embarrassed

“I saw his hands on you” i said

“You know him.. He would never talk to me without his hands on me first” swetha teased back

Swetha came closer and gave me a passionate kiss for a whole one minute.

“Mmmm….. “ i said tasting her tongue

“What’s gotten into you” i asked

“Nothing… just turned on” swetha said squeezing my cock.

“Mmm… so tell me what happened” i asked

“Not now.. I will tell you at night” swetha said giving me a kiss and walking over to the dress shelf.

Swetha took some dresses and walked into the bathroom.

“Swetha… “ i called out

“Ya”

“I am going to take ganga out tomorrow, to show her the city” i said

“Ok” swetha replied with no emotion and went into the bathroom. I felt like she already knew it. Did ganga tell her?
Like Reply
After few minutes, swetha came out with a white t-shirt and blue jeans short. The short was not that short but it did show off swetha’s legs. I could also see the curves of swetha’s tits through the t-shirt. She was not wearing anything inside.

“Wow.. you are going all out ha” i said glancing swetha’s long legs

“It’s not that short… is it?” swetha asked

“Yogendarji always tries to command me… so i thought i will tease him back” swetha added pulling her t-shirt down to cover her navel.

“Won’t yogendarji suspect that i might know what’s going on… if you go out like that?” i asked wondering if this is ok.

“I don’t think so. He thinks these kind of clothes are normal in cities. Also… he actually suspects you're focusing on ganga rather than on us… we saw the clothes you bought her” swetha replied

“I was going to tell you. I bought them so i don’t have to take her in an old saree” i said too quickly

“I know… it’s fine anand.. “ swetha said but i don’t think she was fine.

We both came out for dinner. Ganga was arranging the plates. Me and swetha sat together and started on our dinner. Ganga informed yogendarji was on a call. We finished our dinner and both sat on the couch to watch TV.

After few mins, yogendarji came over for dinner. Swetha put her hand on mine and crossed her legs giving yogendarji a nice view of her long legs. Yogendarji sat at the dining table stealing glances of swetha as we watched TV. After few mins, ganga called swetha over for something in the kitchen. I watched as ganga whispered something to swetha

I was still on the couch and from the corner of my eye started looking towards swetha as she took a dish from the kitchen and started serving yogendarji. Everytime she served him a spoon, her t-shirt lifted up, giving yogendarji a glance of her navel. The t-shirt was never that short to show swetha’s navel so easily and that's when it hit me, swetha had lowered her short down a few inches. Swetha stayed by yogendarji as he ate and served him whatever he needed. As swetha was stretching out for a dish at the end of the table, yogendarji squeezed swetha’s waist with his eating hand, pasting rice and dal all over her stomach and navel. The food was smeared all over swetha’s waist sticking to her body as some of it fell to floor. Swetha quickly withdrew and looked over to me as i ignored her stare.

“Sorry, swethaji…. I was trying to take the water” yogendarji said moving his other hand to swehta’s navel in an attempt to clean it.

“Its ok Yogendarji” swetha said looking at me and letting him clean it with his other hand. As the cleaning continued swetha moved her t-shirt up for him to have a better access. I could see swetha’s fair tits, her t-shirt just covering her nipple.

As yogendarji continued cleaning, he took a few glances to see what i was doing, i acted watching TV, satisfied, he went on cleaning swetha’s navel and then licked some of the dal with his tongue. He took his time licking all over swetha’s stomach and navel hole without missing a spot, he was practically eating out of swetha’s stomach as swetha moved closer, burying his head into her navel, her eyes closed, her teeth biting into her lips.

I was sure swetha was going to stop him any time but she let yogendarji do as he please. I thought i was going to cum.

Yogendarji slowly started moving up swetha’s navel to her tits when she quickly backed off coming to her senses.

“Thanks yognedarji. Its clean enough now” swetha said blushing and covering herself and served him some rice

After some time, yogendarji was done and returned back to his room. Swetha looked over at me, signaling to come to bedroom.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz13 View Post
Hi All,

Thanks for reading and commenting.

I understand some have not liked the story or its direction. I guess it’s not for all but i hope the majority is on the other side.

I am going to continue for now, please comment and let me know if you like it. That always keeps it going

breville1-

First, thanks for continuing and thanks also for the nice, long update. I freely admit that my preference is not for continued cuckoldism and humiliation. But this does not mean that I don't like story or won't read it. Let me explain.

We naturally enjoy watching sexual acts, hence the popularity of pornography (a very simplistic view, I know, but true). Very often stories start out on a cuckold theme because many men get a kick out of seeing their wives/GF masturbating, climaxing and enjoying sex. They can actually experience the pornography, live, with someone close! And sometimes this extends to a desire to actually see her with someone else, i.e. a fantasy. When they manage to make this fantasy a reality, typically complications develop, like the jealousy, humiliation and degradation. I understand that but when it just continues, then I'm not interested. That's just me and a whole chunk of humanity out there. So I'll read and comment as the story develops.

However, there is a small percentage that make the fantasy work, as in swinging or swapping. As our natural tendency is to find someone for ourselves, we prefer not to share. However, we are also designed to naturally procreate and would love to fuck any available (or unavailable) woman and vice versa!! So there is a tendency to fantasize.... what if you weren't attached? This constant "struggle" is a basis for many erotic stories.

So that is why I would read such stories, like yours, not because I'm a cuckold, etc. but because of the battle of our natural tendencies and the emotional interrelation with your wife/GF, family, friends and work colleagues (many stories involve bosses and coworkers).

In your latest update, I see a doubt developing in Swetha. The fact that Anil wants quid pro quo is disturbing her even more, I think. As I said, our natural tendency is to be exclusively with someone, not to share them. She clearly enjoyed with Yogi to satisfy Anil. And she was OK with Anil and Ganga while she had her last hurrah with Yogi, she was so keen on Yogi that it didn't matter that Anil was with Ganga.

Now she is looking forward to a repeat in the comfort of her own home with Anil's blessing. However, Anil's request to go with Ganga, has clearly upset that nice cosy arrangement. Regardless of what Anil says, Swetha is just not happy about Ganga....I think Swetha is being very normal, she doesn't want to share Anil, she wants him to herself. Despite her obvious overtures to Yogi (dressing up, dressing down, allowing Yogi to grope and lick in front of Anil), she seems to be delaying the actual fucking. Even Anil is surprised that she hasn't already done it with Yogi. Mmmmm....lots of questions arise in my mind!!!

With Yogi under the impression that Anil is out to get Ganga, he will probably use this to his advantage with Swetha... But Swetha has Anil and Ganga on her mind!! And Ganga seems to have found her nirvana in Anil....she could easily get used to the city life!

I think the fact that Anil wants to fuck Ganga has changed the whole dynamic of the story for me. He isn't behaving like in the usual cucky husband stories, doing everything he is told to do and accepting whatever his wife is doing with other men while suffering emotional hell. We have 4 characters with divergent goals!!

Thanks mate, I am really enjoying this!!
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock69roll View Post
How can we thank you? you are a magician.

Please ignore the negative comments.. Let them pen their own erotica if they have the talent...

You sir, please carry on !!!

akarsh1970-

Hi roc-rol,

to be very honest, even i dont hang around on these forums for upliftment of my soul, etc

i too only come here for titillation, etc - which is why i congratulated this author the moment he started this thread (which was wayyyyyyyy earlier than you got involved)

from that first post onwards, i have tried to say that no real person likes humiliation, so stop that , you are a good writer, move in a good direction, and everyone will love your story, etc. - this is what i have said throughout)

i have never said that you shut this thread

the problem is --- the direction that the author has chosen, soon that will lead to so much humiliation that YOU will start begging the author to shut this thread

(for example, on one story by someone called mumbaicuckold very very recently - with, i think wife named priyanka and lover named Javed, author was forced to not only stop story, but even remove all past posts.)

for example, in this current story, soon, it is likely that wife will ask husband to get out of the house and stay in a hotel since she wants to fuck Yogendra (already she has asked husband to leave early), then she will ask husband to fuck her used body (already done in part 1) and then suck Yogendra's semen out of her pussy (already done implicitly in part 1), etc. So, you will soon get disturbed by this story and start begging the author to end it.

I don't want to hate this story and so I am saying that the author should take the story in a direction that most readers enjoy

have a cool pint mate, and think long and hard about your life choices
Like Reply
Quote:
Hi roc-rol,

to be very honest, even i dont hang around on these forums for upliftment of my soul, etc

i too only come here for titillation, etc - which is why i congratulated this author the moment he started this thread (which was wayyyyyyyy earlier than you got involved)

from that first post onwards, i have tried to say that no real person likes humiliation, so stop that , you are a good writer, move in a good direction, and everyone will love your story, etc. - this is what i have said throughout)

i have never said that you shut this thread

the problem is --- the direction that the author has chosen, soon that will lead to so much humiliation that YOU will start begging the author to shut this thread

(for example, on one story by someone called mumbaicuckold very very recently - with, i think wife named priyanka and lover named Javed, author was forced to not only stop story, but even remove all past posts.)

for example, in this current story, soon, it is likely that wife will ask husband to get out of the house and stay in a hotel since she wants to fuck Yogendra (already she has asked husband to leave early), then she will ask husband to fuck her used body (already done in part 1) and then suck Yogendra's semen out of her pussy (already done implicitly in part 1), etc. So, you will soon get disturbed by this story and start begging the author to end it.

I don't want to hate this story and so I am saying that the author should take the story in a direction that most readers enjoy

have a cool pint mate, and think long and hard about your life choices

breville1-

I'm not sure that this story will end up with humiliation and degradation. Swetha asking to be alone with yogi whil Anil kicks his heels is not a good sign. But if it means Anil can enjoy with Ganga in that timeframe it's fine.

I now feel that with 4 characters involved we have the makings of a good erotic drama, especially since Swetha is absolutely against Anil enjoying with Ganga. As long as they were both enjoying her being with another man it was fine. That was to satisfy Anil even though she ended up enjoying more. And we read about Anil's feelings when he felt that she was too attached to Yogi. But to do a fair exchange is not in her books....she loves her husband and doesn't want to share him.

In essence, though they are excited by all this stuff, deep down they really don't want to share with others because of the obvious risk of attachment. This is a perfect set up for a classic struggle of marriage, love and the desire to add new interest to their sex life.

So I'm waiting eagerly for the next update....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulKunal View Post
To all those stupids who keep posting all that big comments. You guys are no saints, you are in a sex story forum and not in a cultural development world conference god damn it.. Just get it and get out of the story if you dont like it. Let the author continue as his wish..

breville1-

Come on, man! Let me say something in my defense....

I write "big comments" because I'm interested in the story. That can only be good for the writer. As far as I am aware, this writer IS writing his own stuff. And since we are in a forum....we can comment as we want, just like you did. Perfectly OK for you to express your point about some one else's comment (including mine). In a forum it IS OK to discuss back and forth and I do like that. Sometimes we get people saying they didn't like something.....that's why it is a forum.....there is positive and negative.

It takes a lot of effort to write a story. Many of us appreciate that. I would be the first to complain if people start denigrating the writer's effort. But I can still express an opinion on the story, negatively or positively depending on my interests. When the writer publishes something here, they do know that people will comment.

Nevertheless, it is heartening to see so many readers writing in support of the writer. My appreciation for this story has certainly grown, especially in this second part, after they come back from the village.
Like Reply
After yogendarji was done with his dinner he returned back to his room. Swetha looked over at me, signaling to come to bedroom.

Once we got inside swetha was breathing a little heavy. I could tell swetha was turned on.

“He is unbelievable” swetha exclaimed

“He just splashed food all over my stomach and started licking me all over” swetha said as she noticed my hard on and my stares at her stomach

Swetha lifted her t-shirt to show me her stomach. It was hot seeing swetha’s t-shirt all the way up till her tits and her short’s all the way down almost exposing her pussy. There was so much exposed skin in the middle. I gulped.

“Do you want to clean me too?” swetha teased, her lips turning into a smile

“Yes..” i said kissing swetha.

It was the same game we had played before when i had poured chocolate ice cream into swetha’s navel and ate out of it. I have been horny all day imagining swetha with yogendarji and now seeing them at the dining table, i wanted her even more. i pushed swetha over the bed and started with her navel. I licked swetha’s navel and stomach leaving traces of my saliva all over as swetha wrapped my head with her legs giving out slow moans. I slowly traced my tongue from swetha’s navel to stomach to her tits. Swetha lifted her t-shirt even more giving me access to her hardened nipples. I bit her nipples in lust as swetha let out a moan. “Ahhh…. slow…” I continued my sucking for a while alternating between her tits and then moved up to her lips and kissed her. After a while of kissing swetha held my head and pushed me back to her tits, i started sucking her nipples again when swetha pushed me further down to her navel and kept pushing me all the way to her shorts. I knew what she wanted. I moved all the way down making myself comfortable between her legs and removed swetha’s shorts button and unzipped it, exposing her pussy.

“Is this the reason you took a long bath today?” i asked seeing swetha’s smooth pussy with no hair. She had shaved it all.

“Yes…” swetha said looking down at me as she turned all red.

“Is it for yogendarji” i asked getting turned on

“Yes..” swetha said closing her eyes and falling back to the pillow.

Swetha knew i liked her shaved pussy, so she had reserved it for special occasions like our anniversary, birthdays etc.. when i could see her pink pussy lips in full glory, but, seeing her do the same for yogendarji sent a pang of jealousy. I wanted to fuck her but also punish her a little.

“Stand up on the bed and undress” i ordered swetha as i got down the bed.

Swetha knew something was up but she followed my instructions. She stood on the bed, took off her top and wiggled her shorts down and dropped it on the floor. She looked at me unsure as i inspected her body.

“Lift your hands” i said looking up as swetha did as i said.

Swetha didn't have a speck of hair on her body. Her armpits, pussy everything was shaved and ready to please yogendarji.

“What happened?” swetha asked unsure as she stood on the bed naked.

“Is this all to please yogendarji” i asked glancing at her shaved pussy and armpits when swetha understood what was going on.

“...yes….” swetha said with a little shyness.

I was horny and jealous. I got myself undressed.

“Get on your four” i said as swetha took a doggy position showing me her sexy ass.

“Spread your legs”

I put my hand between her legs, feeling her soft moist pussy as swetha shivered at my touch. I then moved my hand up her crack. I spread her ass cheeks to peek at her asshole. All clean, shaved and ready to please, just like on our anniversary. I tenderly moved my hand back to her pussy lips and slapped it.

“Ahhh” swetha moaned in pain, not expecting that.

Swetha turned back to look at me and my hard on, but, didn’t say anything and got ready for my next hit. With every hit i could feel swetha’s juices flowing and her pussy lips turning from pink to red.

“Ahhh.. ahhh”

“Baby.. please … ahhh” swetha kept moaning in pain and pleasure.

I slapped her pussy lips couple more times until swetha could no longer take it and tried closing her legs. I let her close her legs and spanked her ass hard.

“Ahhhh baby… that hurts” swetha moaned.

I couldn’t control myself. I spanked her ass until it turned red and swetha collapsed on the bed breathing heavy. “Please baby… aahh” swetha said breathing heavy

“Get up swetha, i am not done” i said as swetha got up. Her legs trembling now

Swetha got up and put her pussy close to my cock head for me to stop

I gave her few more spanks and massaged swetha’s ass and banged my cock into her pussy as she gasped.

“Ahhh …. “ swetha moaned. I then stood still as she slowly moved back and forth fucking my cock. Her moans slowly filling up the room.

My cock was drenched with swetha’s juices. “Ahhhh… uugghh” i moaned as my cock started getting harder and pulsating at every stroke.

Swetha kept moving her ass fucking, my cock as i received her with even more power. Everytime i spanked her ass, swetha would move her ass faster making me almost cum. We kept fucking each other, swetha’s juices dripped all over the bed. It was heaven on bed as i tried in vain to control my cock. It was time. I grabbed swetha’s ass, holding it still and started fucking her hard as swetha started moaning louder.

“Yes.. baby.. Fuck me”

“Fuck me like a whore”

“Yes….yes… ahhhh”

I kept fucking swetha for several minutes and we both finally climaxed and fell onto the bed panting.

I emptied myself in swetha’s warm juices.
Like Reply
Ganga’s day out

Next day, i got up late. Swetha was already ready, walking to her dresser to put on some makeup. I got up to get myself ready.

“You ok… Why are you walking funny?” i asked as i saw her wobble a bit

“Did you already forget what you did yesterday night?” swetha retorted sitting at the dresser

“It’s really paining anand... my pussy stings and my ass is all red" swetha added adjusting herself on the chair

“i don't remember doing anything” i said joking as i noticed her dress.

Swetha gave me hard look.

“You been wearing office suits all week” i asked as i noticed her dress

“Yogendarji likes it… so… he asked me to wear it for him” swetha replied putting on her makeup, without looking at me .

“And the heels too?” i asked noticing her only pair of very high heels. Swetha had stopped wearing those because they were too uncomfortable.

“Yes…” swetha replied again without looking at me.

“He likes seeing you like a office secretary slut type” i said feeling my cock hardening.

“Anand… go get ready please” swetha said looking at me as she blushed red.

“Ok.. ok i am going” i said heading to the bathroom.

I quickly remembered something and came back

“Swetha, i am taking ganga out to show around the city today..”

“I am going to office early and will be back afternoon to take ganga...ok”

“We will be back in the evening” i said getting no response from swetha.

After few mins, making sure i was done. Swetha just said “ok”. She really hated me going out with ganga. I tried my best to ignore it.

I quickly got ready and informed ganga to be ready at noon, she was all smiles. Swetha was on the couch watching TV. I gave her a quick kiss and said “enjoy yourself” as her lips gave way to a smile.

I left.

I was busy at work and tried to wrap up as much as i can and left back home. Ganga opened the door for me.

“Why aren’t you ready yet” i asked ganga who was still wearing her old saree

“Sorry saab i was doing some house work.. I didn’t want them to get dirty” ganga replied apologetically

“That’s ok. I too need to freshen up a bit, so you can get ready now” i said as she smiled

After few mins, ganga knocked on the door

“Saab i am ready” ganga said showing me off her skirt and top.

“Ganga, i can’t take you like this” i said as her smile dropped to the floor

“Why saab… is this not good” ganga asked flustered.

“You got to remove the sun glasses” i said pointing to her big red weird glasses.

“But saab, everybody wears it when they are going to city” ganga said innocently.

I laughed. Is this really the girl i met in the village?

“Ganga, you have to take it off.. Unless you want to tell everybody in the city that you are from a village” i said still laughing as ganga removed her glasses feeling a bit hurt.

“You look good now” i said as smile returned to her face.

“Thanks saab” ganga said earnestly.

The red top and dark grey skirt was really good on her and made her look like a real teenager now. I felt a little old now.

“Ganga, how old are you” i asked just to make sure

“Eighteen saab … in few months i will be nineteen” ganga said proudly

“Huh… Ok let's go” i said with a relief.

Like Reply
We got in the car ready to go. Ganga had trouble with the seat belt. I scooted over to her side and helped her out as she felt a bit shy. It was weird how ganga was reacting. I had already fucked her once but it felt like this was the first time we met. But, whatever, now is not the time so I let it go.

Ganga had never been to any city, so i thought it would be best to give her a tour in the car to which ganga agreed excitedly. Thankfully, there was not much traffic on the weekday, I drove around the city for the next couple of hours highlighting all the shopping malls, multiplexes, parks and whatever makes the city vibrant. Ganga excitedly kept talking on and on and on about how she saw some of the buildings in a movie and how city is so different from the village and how people dress and so many cars. Ganga was high. She kept peeking out of the window like a dog about to jump. I had to tell her to calm down.

After driving a car around for so long i was hungry and ganga was just wide eyed. I wanted to show off a little so i took her to a three star restaurant. We were ushered by a waiter and i ordered for both of us as ganga didn’t know how to read. I instructed her to try eating with a spoon to which she said “saab...i know how to eat with a spoon” in mock anger.

“Where do you want to go next?” i asked as she tried to cut the chicken with a fork and knife trying to imitate me.

“Your wish saab.. I am happy with anything” ganga said and went back to concentrating on cutting the chicken.

I honestly didn’t have many ideas. “Do you want to see a movie?” i asked

Ganga’s face lit up and i knew the answer.

I took her to a shopping mall with a big multiplex cinema theater, it was packed with college students. Ganga wanted to see a salman khan movie. It seems she was a diehard fan. I just smiled at that and asked her to wait at a corner and went to get the movie tickets for us. I returned with the tickets and ganga came close and held my arms. Surprised, i didn’t react at first and then noticed all the other couples around, ganga was mimicking them. There was still some time for the movie to start so we walked around in arms as ganga rested her head on my shoulders. We were like a couple and i tried my best to mingle with the crowd. It was a bit weird. After few mins, we headed into the theater. We got ourselves some corner seats. The theater had recliner seats so i moved over to ganga to reach the knob. Ganga was shy and turned red but she waited silently till i was finished.

“Are you comfortable?” i asked

“Yes..saab.. Thanks” ganga replied with a blush. This was getting too much. She is acting too cute.

Ganga held my hands as the movie started.

After an hour into the movie, a song started playing.

“Saab..” ganga whispered

“yes…” i said leaning to her keeping an eye on the movie

I felt gangas hand on my cheek and her lips on my mouth. Ganga tenderly kissed me. I opened my mouth a little as ganga let her tongue in. We kissed, our tongues tasting each other. We continued kissing until the song was over and then ganga withdrew. She then started watching the movie totally ignoring me, but, her hand never left mine. As the movie went on, in my mind i was debating what i should do. My plan was to have fun with ganga and if possible flirt and feel her up. But the whole situation is turning out to be warm and fuzzy. Whats up with ganga. She is acting totally different. What the fuck is going on.

“Saab…” ganga tapped me, breaking my thoughts.

“Saab.. shall we go... movie is over” ganga said.

I got up as ganga held my arms again as we exited the theater, till we reached the car. I didn’t like how things were going. It was best to head back home. We got in the car and started heading home.
Like Reply
“Saab… can we not go to home” ganga asked in a low voice.

“I will never get a chance like this… please saab” ganga added

“Hmmm.. where do you want to go ?” i asked giving up. I felt bad for her.

“Anywhere saab.. Just not home” ganga said brightening up again.

It was getting late and people were getting off work. I knew a small exhibition going on this week and not many people i know visit that kind of place. So we headed there.

“Saab it's just like a mela in our village” ganga said excited.

Ganga again held onto me as we walked through the mela. I let her play all the games they had to offer. Ganga was ecstatic. She was having fun and surprisingly so was i. So why not i thought. We both enjoyed ourselves walking around and riding all the rides.

It was getting late now, i got her a pink - candy on stick and we headed into our last ride for the evening, giant wheel. Once we were on the top ganga kissed me again. The sweet candy taste was coming through her mouth and i put my tongue in to get more. We kissed each other, instead of a passionate or a hungry kiss it was more of a tender kiss, feeling each other lips and tongue. We kept going at it as we drolled into each other mouth exchanging salivas as the ride went on. The kiss was amazing, but, it ended as the ride stopped and we got off. once we were out ganga didn’t talk much. I decided it was time to go home.

We got in the car and headed home in silence.

“Saab… everybody thinks i am slut” ganga said breaking the silence and continued on before i could say anything

“But saab.. I had no other way… i am just a maid.. and since i was young and looked good… bade saab’s always try to feel me up”

“If i said no.. i would have no job.. So i had to continue on and play the role”

“I am not a slut saab” ganga said a little louder now.

“You are not.” i said unsure what else to say.

“Your the first person to treat me like a regular girl… i am really thankful for that”

“You were very nice the whole day… not even once, did you try to make a move.” ganga continued on as i felt bad for what i had thought of her.

“Ganga i am not so nice. I too have thought about making a move on you” i confessed.

“No saab.. You are different.” ganga said firmly

I didn’t say anything. I actually didn't know what to say.

We finally arrived at the apartment and parked the car. I turned off the engine when ganga came over and kissed me hard.

“I like you saab” ganga said ending the kiss and got off the car.

I took a minute to recover. This is not what i had in mind. What the hell is going on. I got off and we both walked to the apartment in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply