Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Ruchi07 -

What's Wrong
I find loads of sense in Swetha's thinking. I can appreciate her feelings very well.
She always has love and affection for hubby. Women also love to have more fun but the control that for Husband's love.
But if husband himself is pushing then....it is difficult to say NO.

Sad to see many in comments directly calling Swetha as slut. If she is one, then it is with huisband's permission. Probably even i will do the same thing if i were in her place.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchi07 View Post
I find loads of sense in Swetha's thinking. I can appreciate her feelings very well.
She always has love and affection for hubby. Women also love to have more fun but the control that for Husband's love.
But if husband himself is pushing then....it is difficult to say NO.

Sad to see many in comments directly calling Swetha as slut. If she is one, then it is with huisband's permission. Probably even i will do the same thing if i were in her place.

breville1 -

Fair point. And Arkash also counters my initial assertions to which I have agreed.

What I'd like to point out is that typically the husband explains his fetish and what he wants her to do. Obviously, it turns him on and she knows that. Now, she might at first not want to do it but if she does, then it is inevitable that, ultimately, she too enjoys (to varying degrees). In this story husband was not there while she enjoyed. The writer tells us of her high level of enjoyment with Jogi, her attachment (or love) for him and that she likes his domination. All aspects that the husband would not like and does not want (as he suspects, per the writer).

It is, indeed, a testament to her loyalty and ultimate love for her husband that she, herself, initiates the return home and suspends contact with Jogi. So, the "slut" terminology may not be appropriate for some readers. For some readers, even if the husband pushes her, if she enjoys and wants to do it again or even entertains such thoughts as in this case, then she is a slut. I have pointed out in other posts that it is unfair to women because we do not call the man a "man slut" if he does the same (happens all the time).

As I said earlier, the husband has explained in detail what he wants and why. So if she goes ahead, to satisfy him as he wishes, and after she returns she withholds some information, he may be rightly upset and she may be considered by some as a slut, purely because she enjoyed secretly.

Often, the husbands want to hear every detail as that is the major turn on, especially if he wasn't there with her and the other man/woman. Since the husband has been open about what he wants, why wouldn't she reveal her side of things? In theory, she should reciprocate but how can she tell her husband that she loved it and would want to try it again? If I enjoyed it, I would certainly think of trying it again....that is human nature.

A normal husband doesn't actually want his wife to enjoy with another man (and vice versa). Hearing that, he would be jealous, insecure, angry, denigrate her, etc. and she knows that. And vice versa. But in this story, he is not normal. He pushed her to do it. Yet he is unhappy in the suspicion that there was a greater attachment to Jogi than he would have liked....the unintended consequence in all these "adventures", giving in to these temptations. It is an unfair situation for the wife.

Hence, the thought that since she secretly enjoyed, she would be prepared to do so again, without the knowledge of her husband. Happens all the time.....it is inevitable that once you've tasted the forbidden fruit, temptation rears its ugly head. And yes, it is all because the husband wanted it.

In this story, at this juncture, though she didn't reveal all her feelings to her husband, she emphasizes her love for her husband above all. Very redeeming. Again, I agree, it is ultimately the husband's fault to have pushed her to such behavior and enjoy forbidden fruit (for most of us anyway). I agree that anyone would have enjoyed the situation and calling her a slut is wrong.....unless she wants to continue without the husband's knowledge.

Best to keep fantasies as fantasies only.
Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
It's been a week since swetha has confessed to everything. I still did not like the fact that swetha had entertained so many of yogendarji requests and they share some sort of intimacy but to be honest it was also turning me on. I am confused myself. I was angry at swetha for hiding things from me, but now that everything is in the open we have been talking more about all the details. Swetha has been in upbeat mood since the day of confession, i am not sure if it's because of her confession or my reaction, either way it turned out good. Swetha has been more active in bed, always eager to please me, our talks are getting more and more kinky where swetha would even moan yogendarji’s name during sex. And now that swetha knows her acting like a slut turns me on we been having more fun.

“Again? We already been there a few times” swetha said sighing on the bed as she played with her phone with just her top on.

“Why not? We had fun last time right” i responded

“Ya… but let’s go to a new place. I have had enough of thailand”

“Hmm.. ok do you have any place in mind?” i asked guessing she might

“Let’s go goa” swetha said smiling

“Goa… i guess .. but there is a chance of meeting someone we know” i said smiling

“Anand, are you planning a vacation or an exhibition of me” swetha asked teasing her hair falling over her shoulder covering her cleavage.

“Both” i replied as i moved her hair and top to the side to see more of her skin

“We can try nude beaches … i am sure we won't meet anyone we know there” i added

“i am sure we won’t” swetha teased

“I am also sure, you would want to see me naked with all the strangers on the beach”

“What can i do.. Those are the rules” i joked

“And what if some of them approach me……. while i am naked” swetha asked putting her phone to the side and unzipping my pant.

“I might have to go along with them…..”

“And… It might take some time …. “ swetha teased rubbing my cock in slow motion

“Especially if there are lots of them…..” swetha said pushing me onto the bed and got on top of me.

“You will wait for me right........ ahhhh” swetha moaned sliding her panty aside and putting my cock in.

The wetness of her pussy let my cock in with ease.

“Ahhh… Yes” i replied as swetha fucked my cock with her pussy

“I can spend the rest of vacation with my lovers……mmmm “

“And… You can pick me up when they are done with me …. ahhh...” swetha moaned as i fucked her from the bottom

“I will be dirty and filled when i am back … ” Swetha said as i pushed her down and got on top of her and started banged her pussy hard as the bed creaked.

“Ahhhh… ahhh” swetha moaned

“Will you…. fuck me after ….. they all took turns with me” swetha asked between my thrusts

“Yes.. “ i replied as i kept banging swetha’s dripping pussy.

“Ahhh.. yes… ahhhh anand… ” swetha climaxed with me.

The dirty talk and the sex was so good that i wanted to make it real. But we both knew it will not go beyond the bedroom walls. I talked with swetha to make at least some of it real. But she was concerned it was too risky and with strangers anything could go wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
The next day morning we both got up with a smile. We were still naked and swetha’s pussy was still dripping with my cum.

“Shall we go for another round?” i asked half asleep

“Ha ha...no thank you… we have to go to office remember” swetha replied with a smile as she got up and covered her pussy with her top to prevent the cum from falling over the floor.

“We also have to visit the realtor today… he said he would meet us at the house” swetha said heading to the bathroom.

We started our hunt for the new house. Even though we have money now, the houses are way too expensive. I got a realtor, rakesh who was recommended by my colleague. Mostly, it's been swetha who is dealing with him. She has way too many demands on what supposed to be a ideal house for us and it’s been taking a stab at our budget. I just hope rakesh can find us one with a good balance between swetha’s demands and my budget.

We both started getting ready for work. Swetha was packing up the lunch while i was getting my shirt on.

“Come on anand, it's getting late.” swetha shouted from the kitchen when i heard the bell ring.

After a min “Anand” i heard swetha calling for me

“Who is it?” i shouted back

“Anand” i heard swetha voice with a little stutter

I put my shirt on and came over to the hall.

“Hello anandji” yogendarji greeted me with a smile

I looked at swetha, she was as shocked as i was.

“Hello yogendarji.. How come you’re here” i asked recovering

I then saw ganga walk over from behind and giving me and swetha a namaste.

“Sorry for suddenly barging onto you guys. I had some business in the city and thought you folks could return the favor this time” yogendarji said smiling

“I guess we could” i said without thinking as swetha stared at me

“Please sit” i said showing him the couch and asked swetha to get some tea.

“So how long are you here for” i asked hoping its for a few days.

“Just few days” yogendarji replied

I made some pep talk waiting for the tea. Swetha came over and offered him a cup as he eyed swetha’s office dress and heels.

“Please give us a minute, we need to talk a little to make some adjustments” i told yogendarji as me and swetha walked over to the bedroom

Once we were in the bedroom i closed the doors.

“Did you know?” i asked swetha

“No… of course not… why would i know” swetha said in annoyance

“Sorry, i was just checking… it's just shocking that he came over the house and….. how did he even know our house address” i said to swetha

“I don’t know… we should just tell him we can’t accommodate him” swetha said

“How can we just tell him to go away” i said unsure

“Well.. i don’t think it's a good idea to have him around. He will probably try to jump on me the first chance he gets” swetha replied

“Hmmm….. Ok.. he is here just for few days. Its anyway monday today so we will be in office for most of the days and i will be around you to make sure he doesn't make any moves” i said hoping to get this over with.

“I don’t know” swetha replied unsure

“Well, what can we do. I can't just tell him to get out after staying over his place for 3 weeks” i said

After a minute of silence swetha nodded at me

“Ok” swetha said nodding again.

We went back to the hall as yogendarji finished his cup.

“We have a very small place, i am not sure if you will be comfortable here” i said hoping for nothing.

I am pretty sure he came here with an intention to try his luck with swetha.

“No problem anandji. I can adjust, its just for few days and i have ganga to take care of my needs, so you do not have to worry about anything” yogendarji replied

“If that’s what you want. Swetha can show ganga around to know what's where” i said as i sat opposite to him while swetha took over.

I made some pep talk with yogendarji as swetha showed ganga around our two bedroom apartment. We have a hall in the front at the entrance door and then two bedrooms on the opposite side. In between the bedrooms we had the couch and dining table and the balcony at the end. The kitchen is attached to our bedroom and the guest bathroom was at the end of the other side.

“If you can’t sleep in the the bedroom, then where will you sleep” i heard swetha asking ganga.

“I can sleep in the hall memsab. Anywhere in the corner is fine” ganga replied. I felt bad for her.

“Ok. your wish” swetha said giving up.

Swetha finished with instructions and signaled me on leaving.

“Yogendarji, we need to be in office. So we will start now. Please feel at home. If you need anything you can call me.” i said getting up and gave him my number.

Swetha too got her bag and we both headed out as ganga headed to kitchen and started making more tea for yogendarji.
Like Reply
akarsh1970-

This is an interesting turn. Will this lead to more revelations about the wife? Will the husband be further humiliated with the wife again becoming Yogendra's slave? Will the marriage continue? How did Yogendra get the address - did the wife call him?
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
This is an interesting turn. Will this lead to more revelations about the wife? Will the husband be further humiliated with the wife again becoming Yogendra's slave? Will the marriage continue? How did Yogendra get the address - did the wife call him?

breville1-

Great questions!! By bringing back Yogi and Ganga, it obviously means trouble!!

After our last thoughts I agreed that Swetha had genuinely put everything that happened in the village behind them. This is further cemented by her surprise at seeing Yogi on their doorstep, unannounced. Hubby is right royally pissed off....I think he too had left it all behind. Even though they continued role playing and hugely enjoying it, neither seemed to have any intention of going back to the village times.....new possibilities, sure but not the Yogi times (it was getting too deep and would jeopardize the marriage).

With their role playing fresh in their minds and eagerness for new adventures, the presence of Yogi and Ganga will only lead to a slippery downward slope!! Unless both can resist Yogi's commanding nature, they are doomed! Ganga will keep hubby occupied for sure.

With Swetha's penchant for Yogi's domination, and the need to remain polite hosts, Yogi will take her regardless of what she or hubby says.

The writer has the option to make the couple stronger in character, showing a stronger bond, to thwart Yogi's obvious intentions. If they succumb, then we essentially have a repeat (dumb hubby allows wife to go to another man - usual ccuckold stuff, slut wife, humiliation, wife goes off with the other guy or husband divorces wife). Would be more interesting if they can turn the tables. They obviously were planning other adventures in Goa.

Yogi has turned out to be the UNWANTED HOUSEGUEST!!!

YEEEEHAAA!!!
Like Reply
Once in the car we calmed down to figure out the situation. I decided to drop swetha at the office today, we needed some time to think this through.

“I never thought he would actually come here” swetha said

“Ya me too… it was crazy seeing him in our house” i responded

“He is probably here to try his luck with you again” i said unable to stop my smile

“Not probably, i am sure he came for me” swetha replied as i broke into a wide smile

“Anand, this is not funny” swetha said hitting my shoulder

“I know.. I know... It's just that he came all the way … looks like he really wants you” i said

“Shut up anand, tell me what do we do now” swetha asked

“I am not sure.. May be just wait it out and then he will leave on his own” i said

“Ok” swetha replied meekly after a minute

We talked some more and I dropped her at the office and headed to mine.

I made it to my office desk to find load of work waiting for me. But after what happened this morning my mind kept drifting. Did swetha knew yogendarji was coming?. I guess not, she was as shocked as i was. Seeing yogendarji and ganga triggered all the memories. It's been almost 2 months since we came back and i never expected to see them again. I kept working and drifting through the morning. Finally in the afternoon i texted swetha.

“Hello” i texted swetha

“Hey”

“What are you doing?”

“ [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] work.. Whats up”

“I was thinking…”

“.....”

“You know we talk so much in the bed but never really can do it”

“......”

“Do you want to start again with yogendarji?”

“No”

“Anand, how could you even think of it, after all the problems we went through”

“I was just thinking”

“I dont think its a good idea. I don't want any problems between us”

“The problems only came up bcos i wasn’t sure what was going on between you two. If i know everything it will be fine”

“Anand i know it's turning you on. But it’s better we don't do it and i can't just keep telling you everything the instant it happened”

“Why not”

“Why not?”

“Why can't you just tell me everything”

“Anand, I have feelings. It might be fun but i also feel ashamed, guilty and worse feel like a slut..”

“I also don't want to go through that again where you suddenly feel jealous and insecure and we both fight”

“I am not jealous”

“Anand, let it go… let's just wait few days and we can get this over with”

“I gotta go now. Bye”

“Swetha…” i texted with no reply

Swetha is right. The village incident was strenuous on our relationship. It’s also not entirely swetha’s fault that we had a fight. I was the one who started it and nudged swetha to go out with yogendarji. I expected it to be hot and fun, but did not like the intimacy that came along with it. I was also jealous and felt swetha was getting too attached. I guess you can’t just have sex with a person and not share some sort of intimacy. Maybe it’s better to stop pursuing it. The rest of the day went by with work at office. I started late to pick swetha up.
Like Reply
“Hey, what took you so long?” swetha asked sitting in the car

“Sorry, had lot of work.. shall we go… I think yogendarji is eagerly waiting for you at home” i said starting up the car.

“Anand would you stop. I am scared to go home” swetha responded

“Ha ha.. He’s not gonna bite you”

“You never know” swetha said laughing

The mood was a little lighter than morning as we talked more.

As we headed closer to home

“Anand, were you serious about me and yogendarji?” swetha asked cautiously

“Yes.. “ i replied to see where it leads. Something changed between this afternoon and now.

“But it might create problems between us right”

“Swetha, i am fine… like you said you don't have to tell me everything immediately, you can take your time and tell me when you're ready, but at some point i want to know everything”

“I don't know. I am confused. I think it's a bad idea” swetha said as we reached home.

We both got off and headed home. Yogendarji was watching TV as we entered. He eyed swetha inspecting her office suit that barely came till her knees.

“Hello swethaji” yogendarji greeted

“Hello” swetha replied and quickly headed to bedroom.

I looked around to see the whole apartment cleaned. Looks like ganga was at work. I saw her in the kitchen working on dinner i think. I made pep talk with yogendarji and headed to bedroom. Me and swetha didn’t talk much, we both got changed. Swetha made sure to wear pants as we headed to the living room.

“Ganga you didn’t have too” swetha said as she headed into kitchen.

“It's ok memsab. I do it everyday” ganga said.

It looked like ganga took care of the dinner too.

Swetha set the dining table as ganga bought out the dishes. Ganga served us dinner as swetha sat opposite to yogendarji. We ate dinner in silence, ganga was the only one in upbeat mood.

After dinner swetha headed back to bedroom and so did yogendarji. I went over to the couch and switched on TV. Ganga was still cleaning around the house humming a song.

“You are in good mood” i said to ganga

“Ji saab” ganga responded smiling

“Oh whats going on” i asked

“This is my first time to the city and outside village” ganga said beaming. I could no longer see the women who i met in the village. Ganga was more like a teenager now, which she really was.

“You like it?” i asked

“Yes.. i have never seen so many cars and big buildings” ganga replied excited

“I can show you around the city if you want” i said feeling bad for her

“Really saab?” ganga asked coming over to me excited

“Sure” i said

“Thanks saab. I am really looking forward to it now” ganga said thanking me multiple times and nonchalantly gave me a kiss on the cheek and then got back to her cleaning

I didn’t expect that.

After sometime i switched off the TV and went to the bedroom. Swetha was on her phone as i entered.

“So what's going on” i asked swetha

“Nothing” swetha replied putting her phone aside

“Ya.. i know.. I am surprised he didn’t make any moves” i said

“You want him too” swetha teased

“Its probably because you are around.” swetha added

“You want me around right?” i teased her back

“Yes” swetha said smiling

We talked some more and then swetha got back to her phone and i got to mine. A few mins later, swetha got up to get some water. It was nearly 10 mins since swetha left and didn't come back. I headed out to see what’s going on when i heard some noise near the door and stopped. The kitchen was just next to our bedroom. It was whispers but i could still hear a little.

“Ahhh.. yogendarji please”

“Yogendarji please i think you should leave… please”

“mmmm.... Please yogendarji…… “ i heard some silence and some smooching sounds

“Yes.. he is in the bedroom”

“No... not there…. “ some more smooching.

“Please not now.. Later…. I promise” i heard swetha gasping and then her steps towards our bedroom

I went back and sat over on the bed. Swetha came in and went to bed without looking at me. I didn't ask her about what happened.
Like Reply
The next day was the same, we both got ready, greeted yogendarji and left early . Swetha took her company bus today and i took my car as usual. I was about to start when i realized i forgot my office file. I came back to home. Yogendarji was in guest bedroom as ganga approached me.

“Saab, when can we go?” ganga asked excited

“I will take you in next few days” i said unsure. I need to talk to swetha about this

“Thanks you saab” ganga still excited and gave me a kiss on my cheek again.

“Ok” i managed to say and left to office blushing.

It didn’t look like ganga was scheming anything. She was genuinely excited to see the city. Looks like teenager in her is coming out of the closet.

Around 11 i got a text from swetha

“Anand, are you sure?”

“About what?”

“You know … what i am talking about”

“Swetha… You know i like you seeing like a slut” i said speaking honestly

“I know … its just that i want to make sure your ok“

“I am ok”

“Ok” swetha texted her last reply

I was busy with work for rest of the day and could only start late in the evening.

“Where are you” i texted swetha

“I am home”

“Ok” i texted back

I headed home to find swetha still in her office dress. She was in the kitchen helping ganga.

“Hello” swetha said coming over to me. We both moved over the bedroom as i started changing my dress

“Why are you still dressed” i asked as swetha started changing too.

“Just got busy with ganga” swetha replied

“Ganga or yogendarji” i joked

“Anand…”

Nothing happened after, we chatted, we had our dinner, watched some TV and got back to our room. But, Just like yesterday, swetha went out for water and came back late. But this time i approached her.

“What happened” i asked swetha as she entered

“Anand..... i think we need to talk” swetha said in a low voice adjusting her top

Swetha held my hand and directed me to the bed. I sat at the edge as swetha helped me remove my shorts. Swetha got on her knees and wrapped her hands around my cock making it harder with every stroke. After a minute of stroking, swetha finally looked up to me with unsure eyes.

“Yogendarji was in the kitchen”

“He is getting insatiable.”

“What did he do” i asked feigning ignorance

“What do you think” swetha teased giving me nice long strokes

“He was waiting for me yesterday too… trying to convince me….i told him no” swetha continued

“And today” i asked

“It depends on you”

“Anand, If i start again with yogendarji… it might get even more complicated then last time” swetha was turned on.

“Are you ok with that” swetha asked kissing my cock.

My cock jerked in her hand giving my approval.

“Your such a pervert” swetha kissed again as her saliva dripped down my cock

“Yogendraji is very eager to have me.. You should have seen him in the kitchen, he is like an animal” swetha’s hand moving all over my shaft and balls.

“What about you” i asked

“I am eager too” swetha replied blushing red

I was getting turned on with all the talk

“So can i?” swetha asked again rubbing my cock to edge

“Yes”

Swetha saw precum oozing from my cock and moved her mouth to it. She licked the precum and started giving me a slurpy blowjob as her hands massaged my balls.

“If you do want me to start… i want you to trust me”

“I don't want it to be like last time. You need to understand i love you and it’s just different with yogendarji” swetha said and went back to sucking my cock

“I know .. don’t worry” i said assuring her, feeling her warm saliva on my cock.

My cock took over for rest of the talk as it kept twitching at swetha’s tease.

“Anand, i am not just talking dirty… i am asking you in real” swetha said now looking at me with my cock in her mouth

“I am ok.. with one condition” i said

“Condition?” swetha asked and got back to sucking my cock.

“I want to try my luck with ganga” i said. Unable to believe myself as i told it.

Swetha gagged over my cock as she quickly took it out of her mouth.

“What…. Why” swetha yelled in shock

“I can take care of you and yogendarji” swetha blurtted out

“Swetha, It’s only fair… if you get to sleep with yogendarji .. then the least i could do is try my luck with ganga” i said as swetha stood up in shock

“Anand.. no... I can’t accept it”

“How is it fair?. You get turned on seeing me with yogendarji. It's not the same for me”

“I can’t accept it”

“I can take care of you right.. What do you need ganga for?”

“Since when were you planning this?”

“Anand… i don’t like it at all” swetha kept going on and on as my cock deflated

Swetha was real mad now. I had actually thought of making a move on ganga the moment i saw her. Ganga might be a maid but she is sexy as hell and after i got a taste of her at the village, i wanted to try it again, i am not sure if ganga will be ok with it, but what’s the harm in trying. I will never get a chance with someone like her and i thought it would be win-win for both me and swetha. Since swetha is planning to do it with yogendarji, i could do it with ganga.

“Anand, the only reason ganga agreed to do it with you was because yogendarji asked her” swetha said

“She won’t do it with you, even if you wanted” swetha said annoyed

“I know ….. that’s why i said i want to try .. if she doesn't want it .. then of course i can’t do” i responded

“Can i atleast try… it’s not sex just some flirting and playing around” i said trying to convince swetha

Swetha calmed down a little as she heard me saying no sex.

“Why do you want to play around with a maid?”

“Swetha… who else can i do it with. This is the only time we both can do this kind of stuff”

Swetha was still mad. No way she would agree. But after an hour of it. Swetha said ok on one condition. No sex.
Like Reply
Navellover143-

He allow her to go qith him and fuck by him then after some time he feela he lost his wife Go yogender if she really true with anand then he says to her dnt go with yogender ji and see what she is really DMG with yogender ji in absence of anand is she realy trust one or real slut to yogender he should find her real feelings on yogender ji i dnt like dis move from anand
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navellover143 View Post
He allow her to go qith him and fuck by him then after some time he feela he lost his wife Go yogender if she really true with anand then he says to her dnt go with yogender ji and see what she is really DMG with yogender ji in absence of anand is she realy trust one or real slut to yogender he should find her real feelings on yogender ji i dnt like dis move from anand

akarsh1970-

Agreed. This is just disgusting now.

Wife will fuck Yogendra and then, when and if she gets free and if she feels like it, husband will get to fuck her used body. Husband now has second place in the relationship; Yogendra is the wife's lover and husband has to wait for him to be done with the wife. The wife will not even tell the husband what all she did with Yogendra. So, even if the husband were to get some pleasure from seeing his wife with others, he will not even have that pleasure. So, why should the husband agree to this?

Further, the wife says husband is not allowed to be jealous. So, she does have strong feelings for Yogendra and is willing to make the husband only a slave and nothing more and humiliate him and husband cannot expect any love or affection from wife. So, why should the husband continue in this relationship?

Husband is also not allowed to fuck Ganga - so the wife is completely controlling the husband and making him her slave. The husband will get no pleasure; in his own home, he will be secondary to Yogendra and he will just have to wait all alone till the time Yogendra is done with his wife every night.

When the author gave the wife's POV, he said that the wife loved the husband and wanted that relationship to continue. The first update after this talked about the couple having fun in Thailand, Goa, etc. So, this was shaping up to be a good swinging couple story with lots of different scenes possible.

But now, the author has contradicted all that he said in the wife's POV. The wife has schemed to bring Yogendra into the house and won't even tell the husband how long she has been planning this. Yogendra gropes and plays with the wife's body in the husband's house and wife does not even tell the husband about it on the first day. Next day, she comes to the husband, takes his dick, gives him a hand job, and asks him to allow her to make Yogendra her primary lover and master. So, with the hand job ongoing, the husband cannot even say no. The wife is completely manipulating the husband and relegating him to second place.

There is no pleasure for the husband in this. The wife has no love for him. This is just another cuckold and humiliation story. I think I will leave this story now. I have no interest in humiliation of any character.
Like Reply
Quote:
Agreed. This is just disgusting now.

Wife will fuck Yogendra and then, when and if she gets free and if she feels like it, husband will get to fuck her used body. Husband now has second place in the relationship; Yogendra is the wife's lover and husband has to wait for him to be done with the wife. The wife will not even tell the husband what all she did with Yogendra. So, even if the husband were to get some pleasure from seeing his wife with others, he will not even have that pleasure. So, why should the husband agree to this?

Further, the wife says husband is not allowed to be jealous. So, she does have strong feelings for Yogendra and is willing to make the husband only a slave and nothing more and humiliate him and husband cannot expect any love or affection from wife. So, why should the husband continue in this relationship?

Husband is also not allowed to fuck Ganga - so the wife is completely controlling the husband and making him her slave. The husband will get no pleasure; in his own home, he will be secondary to Yogendra and he will just have to wait all alone till the time Yogendra is done with his wife every night.

When the author gave the wife's POV, he said that the wife loved the husband and wanted that relationship to continue. The first update after this talked about the couple having fun in Thailand, Goa, etc. So, this was shaping up to be a good swinging couple story with lots of different scenes possible.

But now, the author has contradicted all that he said in the wife's POV. The wife has schemed to bring Yogendra into the house and won't even tell the husband how long she has been planning this. Yogendra gropes and plays with the wife's body in the husband's house and wife does not even tell the husband about it on the first day. Next day, she comes to the husband, takes his dick, gives him a hand job, and asks him to allow her to make Yogendra her primary lover and master. So, with the hand job ongoing, the husband cannot even say no. The wife is completely manipulating the husband and relegating him to second place.

There is no pleasure for the husband in this. The wife has no love for him. This is just another cuckold and humiliation story. I think I will leave this story now. I have no interest in humiliation of any character.

Navellover143-

y she humilated him cheated him with yogender ji if she really have him then leave anand and said yogender is best fucker than u and leave him AMD njoy her self she not allow her husband to fuxk others but ahe njoy everyone even yogender maid and other stranger also fuck her in first part but she says she loves her husbamd lot and b liyal to him then after yogemder comes and she changes is she really aware of yoge.der arrival and what she doing in mobile while anand seeing she may text to yogender about her plans to deceive her husband like a slave for her
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navellover143 View Post
y she humilated him cheated him with yogender ji if she really have him then leave anand and said yogender is best fucker than u and leave him AMD njoy her self she not allow her husband to fuxk others but ahe njoy everyone even yogender maid and other stranger also fuck her in first part but she says she loves her husbamd lot and b liyal to him then after yogemder comes and she changes is she really aware of yoge.der arrival and what she doing in mobile while anand seeing she may text to yogender about her plans to deceive her husband like a slave for her

akarsh1970-

Exactly, agree with you. First the wife said in her POV that she loved her husband but now she has called Yogendra, plans to be with him, won't tell anything to husband, and husband is not even allowed to protest or feel jealous when he has no real role in the wife's life any longer. The author has contradicted his own story. The husband will now just wait all alone in the bedroom while the wife fucks Yogendra and does any and everything with him - even those things that she refuses to do with the husband. After she is done with Yogendra, if she feels like it, husband will get to be with her. Husband is just a slave in the story henceforth. How can any husband be expected to not be concerned if wife develops strong feelings towards another man and relegates husband to second place and has no love for the husband at all and treats the husband like a slave and becomes the other man's lover?
Like Reply
shector87-

Why the people are adding colours to a fantasy story??

Please appreciate the Author writing skills if you like it otherwise one can ignore the story.

Please realise it's a virtual world like a fantasy. Don't bring into reality.

I request all the critics to write a story with good plot and set a benchmark.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by shector87 View Post
Why the people are adding colours to a fantasy story??

Please appreciate the Author writing skills if you like it otherwise one can ignore the story.

Please realise it's a virtual world like a fantasy. Don't bring into reality.

I request all the critics to write a story with good plot and set a benchmark.

akarsh1970-

Why are you questioning other readers and their views? Every reader has equal right to express his views. If you like the story, enjoy it, express your appreciation, and move on. Why are you trying to compel others to like the story? If some readers do not like cuckold and humiliation story, then they too have every right to express their views. If you have fantasies of being cuckolded and humiliated, then good luck to you. No body is telling you to change your views or think differently. You are free to express your views and so are other readers.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexossip View Post
This is very well written story. It looks like now a days even Bajrang dal is active on this forum :-P . As a open forum author is free to give the course to his story the way he likes.

akarsh1970-

If those readers who do not like cuckold and humiliation story are part of Bajrang Dal, then which dal are you part of - cuckold and humiliation dal? Author is free to give any course and readers too are free to express their views, give their suggestions, etc. No body is questioning your right to like the story and express your appreciation. Similarly, other readers also have the right to express their views.
Like Reply
Quote:
Why are you questioning other readers and their views? Every reader has equal right to express his views. If you like the story, enjoy it, express your appreciation, and move on. Why are you trying to compel others to like the story? If some readers do not like cuckold and humiliation story, then they too have every right to express their views. If you have fantasies of being cuckolded and humiliated, then good luck to you. No body is telling you to change your views or think differently. You are free to express your views and so are other readers.

shector87-

Are you sure you drawing a line between express and criticize???

I read it's just a story, no need to attach real-time feelings.
Can you stop overreacting and write a good story. I would like to express my views on it...
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by shector87 View Post
Are you sure you drawing a line between express and criticize???

I read it's just a story, no need to attach real-time feelings.
Can you stop overreacting and write a good story. I would like to express my views on it...

akarsh1970-

Some views will be praise and some will be criticism; is there a rule that criticism is illegal? If a normal human being reads something, he will have thoughts on that - that is only natural. You are the one who is overreacting to other readers expressing their views. You like the story; so, you are unable to tolerate other people criticising it. That is immature. Why are you getting emotional about how someone else is reacting to the story? Why don't you write a story? Maybe that story may indeed be so bland that nobody gets interested in it and responds to it.
Like Reply
shector87-

I did not reply to your post I did that in general but you owned it. Looks like you want to judge all the stories and reader's. Can you stop preaching the fucking shit????

Thanks for your time. I was really searching for updates and I buy time with your chat.

Now please send a reply to this post. Hurry
Like Reply