Adultery Lockdown ruined everything
A chance to get fucked with real man... She was angry on parents, husband and god for making her marry a wimp...interesting situation like a "pussy" cat on a wall
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Cant wait to see how things going to change in few hours. How the circumsized dick going to change her.
Will the security officer officer kneel down to take the criminal dick in her mouth and drink his juices.
Will the criminal fuck her in different positions and make her his life long slave and slut.
Like Reply
Oh man...that relegion conversation, hit straight in my dick !!
Like Reply
Lockdown ruined everything - Only for Rahul, husband of krithikaa.  Tongue
Like Reply
Looks like Krithika will plot a scene like she died due to corona and she will elope with Alaudin.

Otherwise, her husband and inlaws will die in corona and she will have great escape.

With lockdown in place, these two can fuck in open in the forest, terrace and where not.
Like Reply
Mad waiting for next update….The slow erotic killer story.!! Super.
[Image: DFE97555-B254-40-E3-B23-A-D5-D65-C8-CC7-B2.jpg]
Like Reply
Amazing
Like Reply
Very interesting point. Just a bet alone not suffice for both the get along.
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Very good one
Like Reply
They both silently sat on dining table. No words were exchanged between them, they both ate the food and cleaned the dishes together. That's when she heard her phone getting a call. 

Giving a brightest smile, she turned towards allauddin who was quite shocked to hear her mobile getting a call.

"see, I told you my husband will call me". krithika quickly ran towards the bedroom where the mobile is.

Allauddin was still in shock, he couldn't able to believe what was happening. All that he tried since all these days were going to be useless. His dick is cursing him for not fucking krithika. He started walking towards her bedroom and talking to himself "Fuck you Rahul and Krithika! Now I couldn't able to control myself, i am going to fuck krithika, even if it's meant to R@ping her"

While he was few steps away from her bedroom, she heard the voice of krithika, but one peculiar word gave him a big relief and that is "Mom". It was her mother who called her not Rahul. He let out the breathe and walked towards the television.

After finishing the call krithika too went towards the television. Allauddin was leisurely changing the channels. Krithika was disappointed and still she didn't fail to notice the smile of allauddin. "He might understood that the call was not my husband's" 

"Actually the one who called was..."

Allauddin cut short her answer, "I don't care who called you krithika, but i definitely knew that it's not your husband"

Krithika wasn't surprised, she guessed that he will somehow Crack this, but how did he knew that?

Understanding the questioning face of krithika, he said, "if it's your husband, you would have shown me by now. And would be talking leisurely. But you didn't do any such thing"

Allauddin was indeed genius she thought. Krithika sat silently and watched television but couldn't able to concentrate on what's happening in it. Her confidence in her husband is getting decreased every passing second. Time was running out, it was already 3 pm.

2 hours have been finished within a blank second for krithika. It is 5 pm now. Still she didn't get any call from him. While she was lost in her thoughts, krithika observed that allauddin was sleeping, now that she was sure that he won't catch him, she looked at his amazing body. His calf muscles and thighs were so thick and bulged, krithika thought "someone might have didn't skip his leg day"and laughed at her own joke. Even in the sleep his dick was appearing too big, now she understood that it's not even bulged but still it's looking huge. Her vagina suddenly felt wet sensation but it's not her periods, she was damn sure that her periods were atleast one week away.

Then she came back to reality, how could she think all this? Most importantly when he is sleeping she can simply call or message her husband and delete the call logs. He wouldn't know it. 

Without wasting any time, she called her husband and she heard "the number you were trying to reach is another call, you can wait or call after some time" 

She cursed her network, and tried again after few minutes. She heard the same response. Atleast she called him, now he might call back to know the reason behind her call. She will win the bet but she has to be careful while talking to her husband, that shouldn't reveal anything to allauddin that 'it was she who called first.'

Even after waiting for 40 minutes there is no call from him, she couldn't take any more, she called him again and even then it said "the number was busy"

She wondered who is he talking to since all this time, his office time was finished at 5 itself. She pushed all the doubts away from her mind, deleted the call logs. Then she recieved a message and it's from her husband. Excitedly she opened the message and it read, "sorry dear, I was in conference call with manager and important clients, I don't know how long it will take, I will call you once I get free". krithika relieved after reading it. She tried wakeup allauddin to show her the message, after few unsuccessful tries, he finally wokeup. Krithika showed him the message, "allauddin read that in his dream state and couldn't able to believe whether it's dream or not"

Krithika with a sigh of relief said, "sorry my dear, seems like I won this bet"
Like Reply
His message clearly says that she tried to contact him and he cannot respond to it at that point of time. She is caught now. Ha ha
Like Reply
Amazing update.

She has cheated and deserves punishment. He should make her give a blowjob to him and thereby make her see his monster cock. Ask her to get naked for rest of the day. He should also get naked and make her turned on. Anger increasing every passing minutes that her husband not calling and itcching in her pussy while watching the cock and not able to wait anymore and wanting to punish her husband for throwing her to this situation and unable to control her lust, she must beg him shamelessly to fuck her.
Like Reply
Superb update. Krithika enjoying the body and dick of allaudin and getting wet says she is looking forward deep inside to taste his body.
Like Reply
Kritika had a good chance to tie him to bed when he is sleeping and call security officer. But this bitch was staring at him body and leaking in the bottom. like a cheap cock hungry slut She does not deserve to be in security officer.

Great piece of writing
Like Reply
But. The bet was for the call.. not text.
Like Reply
Awesome update.
Like Reply
Great hot update
Like Reply
(16-12-2021, 07:56 AM)justafantasydear Wrote: But.  The bet was for the call.. not text.

You may be right.  Shy But definitely she wants to get fucked rather getting a call from her wimp husband. The way she scans the criminals body shown how much she is sex starved. She even forgot the purpose of being there and operation she is into.
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
Super going.
Like Reply