Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
jumanji
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/b4L5shm4...over.0.jpg
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The story of [i]Jumanji[/i], first told in a 1981 children’s book and then in a 1995 film, has remarkable staying power for its very simple concept: What if the board game you get totally absorbed in [i]literally[/i] absorbed you?
[i]Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle,[/i] however, is not a remake or even reboot of its earlier cousins. The basic concept remains, but the story has been reimagined — a gutsy move when revisiting a story starring someone as beloved and missed as the late Robin Williams.

Luckily, [i]Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle[/i] mostly pulls it off. A workmanlike comedy with some fun surprises hidden along the way, it’s a clever twist on the original that leaves that film intact, and a good-hearted coming-of-age story to boot, with a cast that commits wholeheartedly to its physical comedy.

thanks
Like Reply
The new [i]Jumanji[/i] is linked to the old one only in its central concept

The old [i]Jumanji[/i] was tied to a board game; now it’s a 1980s video game, housed on a cartridge that washes up on a beach in 1996 and lands in the hands of Alex (Nick Jonas), who sticks it in his console and promptly gets sucked in. Then, 20 years later, a group of teenagers — the standard assortment of nerd, jock, shy bookish girl, and queen bee who’s always glued to her phone — get stuck together in detention, [i]Breakfast Club[/i]-style, and find the cartridge. They decide playing an old video game is better than cleaning up their school’s storage space, and select their characters from the menu: a zoologist, a cryptographer, a commando, and an explorer.

thanks
Like Reply
.And then, of course, they suddenly find themselves dropped into a jungle. And in [i]Freaky Friday[/i] style, all four teens have assumed the physique of the in-game characters they selected. The skinny nerd has transformed into a smoldering, ripped explorer (Dwayne Johnson); the jock has lost a foot and a half off his height and become the zoologist (Kevin Hart); the bookish girl has become the badass commando (Karen Gillan); and the queen bee, to her initial horror, is now a bearded, paunchy male cryptographer (Jack Black). (She becomes much more reconciled to her fate once she discovers the wonders of peeing standing up.)

thanks
Like Reply
They are in the land of Jumanji, which operates by old-school video game rules. That means they have strengths and weakness assigned to their characters and must work together to reach their goals, which in typical video game style means deciphering clues, assembling objects, fighting villains, and overcoming various challenges. Secondary characters they encounter along the way act like video game characters as well, meaning they have a preset script, and can’t communicate at all beyond that script.

thanks
Like Reply
They are in the land of Jumanji, which operates by old-school video game rules. That means they have strengths and weakness assigned to their characters and must work together to reach their goals, which in typical video game style means deciphering clues, assembling objects, fighting villains, and overcoming various challenges. Secondary characters they encounter along the way act like video game characters as well, meaning they have a preset script, and can’t communicate at all beyond that script.

The main crew has to retrieve an item and put it in its place to save Jumanji and get out of the game, but that’s not really the point of [i]Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle[/i]. Because the characters are actually teens in adult bodies, the film is more concerned with how their adventures will help them unlock some of the potential they’ve been keeping under wraps in the hotbed jungle of high school. Will they learn in time?

thanks
Like Reply
This [i]Jumanji[/i] isn’t groundbreaking, but it’s a good time nonetheless

It’s a little schlocky, sure. But what elevates [i]Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle[/i] beyond its premise is the performances. This cast is [i]committed[/i] to these roles, especially The Rock, who seems to have trained all his life for the role of dweeb with massive biceps. Black, too, manages to play a teenage girl without denigrating teenage girls; the mannerisms are recognizable but not derogatory. And Gillan — who starred alongside John Cho on the short-lived and secretly brilliant 2014 sitcom [i]Selfie[/i] — has always been a brilliantly physical comedian with impeccable delivery; if it took an action-comedy to let her do her thing on the big screen, then I’m fine with that.

thanks
Like Reply
Director Jake Kasdan is working from a screenplay credited to four writers: Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers ([i]Spider-Man: Homecoming[/i]), Scott Rosenberg ([i]Zoo[/i]), and Jeff Pinkner ([i]Zoo, Fringe[/i]). That’s rarely a good sign, often indicating that the studio brought on more writers to fiddle with a script they weren’t sure about. But it mostly works in this case, and in the hands of Kasdan (who is mostly a TV director but also made the hilarious 2007 musical-biopic spoof [i]Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story[/i]), it retains just enough of an unexpected off-kilter edge to make its jokes land.

thanks
Like Reply
And in 2017, a year that hasn’t yielded up many watchable non-superhero studio comedies (and even fewer that are suitable for families), that’s a boon. The [i]Jumanji[/i] stories have always been about fantasy, about taking on a heroic role that shifts from make-believe to real, and discovering that the courage you needed to confront your fears was there all along. That appeal persists in this new installment, with enough good humor and winks at the audience to keep the whole thing moving along. Ground-breaking cinema, it is not — but a fun romp through the jungle never hurt anyone.

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: These-Amazing-Onscreen-Kisses-Were-So-Ma...ovised.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply

[Image: jumanji-jungle-trailer.jpg]

[Image: Jumanji-header-2.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoTIBxSTqrgHLBgEFFIqz...M&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVLcjPxGtSSJ40ZFdpacR...I&usqp=CAU]

thanks
Like Reply
z

[Image: .jpg]

z

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLp9UNEcmum3u8TA3asUF...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToXtvxFlPvSF4z8yGNQz7...Y&usqp=CAU]
x

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: 756dbf679497d68315aeb3ea1d225f022f5ed5d3.mp4]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: sekushilover-jumanji-ruby-roundhouse-naked-9168932]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: karen_gillan_nude_strip.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: karen_gillan_covered_nude.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: karen_gillan_nude_pussy.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
Karen Gillan has a big 2017 ahead of her, as she is set to star in two blockbuster films, “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” and the remake to “Jumanji”. So it is not at all surprising to see that Karen has already started trying to increase her public profile (with the covered nude photo above and the fully nude pussy spread photo below) in anticipation of the release of these films.

[Image: karen_gillan_naked.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply

we take a look back at Charlize Theron’s nude sex scenes from the 2000 film “Reindeer Games”.

I don’t know what sort of reindeer Charlize Theron is supposed to be playing in this film, but if those animals ran around showing off their sad small titties while banging Ben Affleck then they deserve to be extinct. Of course back in the day us virile '. men would have loved to play camel games with Charlize, in which we’d give her a couple of humps, spit in her face, and then back kick her in the head knocking her unconscious.

Believe it or not Charlize Theron was 24-years-old when these nude scenes were filmed, and even back then she was starting to look worse for wear. Unfortunately Charlize has continued prostituting her sinful female flesh for heathen Hollywood all the way up to the present day, despite the fact that she now looks like a deflated balloon

thanks
Like Reply