Adultery Lockdown & Uncle
(03-09-2020, 01:13 PM)HB201415 Wrote: Me and Sumi again back inside the fair. Her cheeks still pink then red, still very shy from the recent escapade. However she frolicked and giggled.

I said, still exited and the scene flashing in my mind of that guy’s fingers digging deep in her boobs, “For the first time you made somebody, knowingly, press your boobs for quite some time!”
She nodded shyly then made a face at me. Obviously not angry and said gleefully, “You made me do it!” Made a face at me, “You are making me a bad girl!” Her eyes twinkling with naughtiness, she asked, “Did you like the gift?”
I wrapped my hand over her bare waist, “Yes!! It was awesome!”
“People are seeing!?”
I laughed, happy.
“You are my wife. Let them look.”
Her face blushed.
I added with a smile, “After so much happening, you are still shy!”
“It is my first time.” She giggled, “You don’t expect me to . . .”
She left it incomplete, maybe she was trying to say ‘slut’ but could not utter the word.
But I was happy. It was a good progress. Today till now I managed to make her to do things which she has never agreed in last 10 years.
But can I pursue her for more?

To be continued..........

Wow clps clps clps clps

I read through all updates at one go, today...till here so far

I soooo wish to do the same with my wife too....
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like sidshivani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow.. wonderful experience..
even the core story of lockdown hasnt yet strted, but your prevous sexpedition has made this story famous and people asking for more
thanks for such hot and exvelent narrations

kep the story flowing bro, we all are waiing for the updates.. is the fair adventure over or still more?

alos keeps posting pics every week to keep thins thread alive
Like Reply
New update please
Like Reply
Can't believe I missed reading this thread before. Read it all now and waiting for more. Hope you update soon! Smile

Bitches are not born, they are made in bed.
~Niyati. Seeker of well-written erotica.

Like Reply
Write more please
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
watingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Like Reply
Awesome update please continue
Like Reply
Death of another great story
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
extreme erotic story please continue
Like Reply
can anyone suggest stories like this