Adultery Lockdown ruined everything
Nice update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The real first night for krithika is coming soon. deen can seduce and tease her and make her beg to fuck her and make his slut.
Like Reply
Awesome bro, eagarly waiting for the update.
Like Reply
Krithika was shocked to the core, she couldn't able to believe that notorious criminal was lying on her bed and she was capitulated in a chair. She tried to remove her ropes tying her, but even after trying for few minutes she couldn't able to let loose. Frustratred she looked at her surroundings, she couldn't find anything worthy. 

Krithika then looked at allauddin, he was huge in such a way that he occupied entire bed. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans which resembled his skin colour. But instead of fearing she didn't get any negative vibes on him. His beard and moustache was looking hot. She was always the girl who chose bearded guy over clean shave. But her own husband was having clean shave. She insisted him to grow some beard but he never listened to her. She shook her head, why is she comparing his husband with this criminal? She couldn't able to analyse her own thoughts.

Her mobile started to ring, perhaps it's the alarm clock. She never liked this alarm tone and today she cursed herself for keeping the alarm at 7.30. she was worried that this alarm tone would wake up allauddin and it actually woken up him. Allauddin slowly opened his eyes, adjusting with the room light. Last night krithika has seen his eyes and it was scary but today it was looking normal. Krithika was afraid what he is going to do now. Allauddin stepped down the bed, came towards the krithika and said, "hello krithika, it was nice meeting you." 

Krithika was bit shocked, allauddin wasn't just polite but also spoke in such a rich accent that any educated person will feel shame listening to it. Krithika closed her eyes and yelled "Why did you tie me up? Leave me now"

Allauddin came near her and said, "relax krithika am not here to hurt you. Actually am your big fan"

Krithika looked directly in to his eyes, he was confident in his words. How can he be fan of her? Or is he playing with her? What does he have in his mind? 

"Look I don't even know you, and am pretty sure that you have never seen me before. How could you be my fan?"

Allauddin laughed at her and said, "I was your fan from facebook krithika. You didn't know me because you never replied to my messages"

Krithika was shocked listening this, she got many messages from many people how could she remember? And what's the guarantee that he was saying the truth? 

Krithika shook her head and said, "no you are lying. You never knew who I am. You are here to kill me perhaps..."

Allauddin took a deep breath and said, "If I wanted to kill you, I would have done that already. You were lying unconscious all night, I would have even bangd you if that's what you are afraid of" 

Allauddin was right. If he wanted to do that, he would have did when Krithika was unconscious all night.

Allauddin continued talking, "you don't believe me when I said am your fan, but would you explain why I do have your pics which were few years earlier?" And took his mobile, opened the gallery, scrolled down and selected a pic and shown to her. It was krithika's own pic. She uploaded those pics in her FB account. She was still in dilemma whether he was saying truth or not.

Krithika closed her eyes and said "I still can't believe in your words, am sorry" 

Allauddin smiled a bit and shown her another few pics, in which krithika was posed in Topless. 

Now krithika was shocked to the core, she wanted to snatch the mobile and delete the pics then and there but her hands were still tied. Krithika still remembered those days, she just wanted to gain some followers on fb that's why she uploaded such bold pics. But she thought it's not a good idea to have such pics when her family and relatives were in fb too. So she deleted those pics within an hour. But if allauddin has those images, then it's a confirmation that he is indeed her fan. Allauddin might have stalked her fb. But who else won't do that? Every guy is same isn't it? 

While krithika was deep in thought, allauddin lifted her cheek And said, " do you still think that am bluffing KRITZEE?" 

That's it, krithika's every doubt got cleared. KRITZEE was indeed her pet name, which she used in her FB posts regularly.

She couldn't able to believe that such a notorious criminal is her fan. She neither felt happy nor sad. It was indeed a mixed emotion for her. 

"Ok Mr. Allauddin, I believe that you are my fan but why the hell are you treating me like this? Is this how you treat a girl like me?"

Allauddin smiled at her and said, "listen am sorry for what I did. I have no choice, I came here to collect what's mine"

"And what's that I have which is yours?" 

"My pendrive"

Krithika's eyes got widen, her throat got dry. She couldn't able to believe what she heard. No one knows about the pendrive then how could he knew of it? There were no cc camera in allauddin's place where she took the pendrive. 

Krithika shook her head and said, "no I didn't take your pendrive"

Allauddin showed her his mobile where there is a map with red dot blinking in some place. "I have gps tracker in my pendrive and that pendrive is in this house"

Krithika couldn't able to believe that she herself invited the criminal in to her house. Why didn't she handover the pendrive to her Superiors? She cursed herself for not being alert enough.

"You are here for the pendrive so take the pendrive and leave me, I won't say anything to anyone"

"Perhaps you didn't understand the gravity of the situation krithika, it's a complete lockdown. I can't go anywhere without attracting some attention. So I guess we both are destined to share this guest House"

"My fellow security officer will come for me, if I don't lift the call and my husband will also visit me today. In either case you will get cought, so it is advisable if you leave this place as soon as possible"

"Your husband isn't going to come, because of lockdown. And if your fellow security officer come here, it will be more risky for you than me. Already the entire department is thinking that you are the one who leaked the information, if they see both of us together, you will be giving them more than few things to imagine"

"I will tell them everything, I will tell them that you followed me because of pendrive"

"Then the obvious question will be, "why didn't you handover the evidence to us?" You will be giving more than necessary doubts for them."

Krithika thought for the moment, he was indeed right. If someone see them together entire department will think of her as traitor and what would she say if her in-laws question her about what this man was doing in her room all night? It will destroy her marriage too. 

Allauddin understood that Krithika was thinking too much, slowly she was falling in his trap.

After a minute, allauddin started to untie her ropes, "look krithika, my intention was never to hurt you or to bang you, as I already told you, am your biggest fan. Just spare with me for this one day, so that I can leave after the lockdown and am also leaving India soon, you will never hear from me again"

Krithika didn't understand why but her heart felt pity for him. He was a gentleman to her since one hour, never tried anything wrong. Plus she wanted to know who was the traitor in the security officer department who leaked the information. 

She silently cursed her own destiny, she accepted allauddin to be her company for one day. But who would have thought that one day will extend into few months?
Like Reply
Will alaudin make her pregnant with his seeds. Criminals child in security officer officers womb. Interesting..
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Hope allaudin would have known all her likes and dislikes better than her husband and he can use that knowledge to impress her and present her with some sexy outfits only to remove by himself to enjoy her sexy body. Kritzee will happily present herself to him.
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
Wow,,, wow
Super update bro ,,, waiting for your next update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Let her enjoy the power of Mbull.
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20211130-043014-Gallery.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211130-042958-Gallery.jpg]

Pics which has been shown by allauddin.
[+] 2 users Like Ghostrider8's post
Like Reply
clps Nice story happy
Like Reply
Very good one
Like Reply
Great update. Loved the way he is trying to attract her. She forgot him as criminal and fallen for his handsome muscled body. He looks like her dream hero.
Like Reply
Interesting update
Like Reply
Niceeee
Like Reply
Krithika couldn't able to believe that allauddin was indeed such a notorious criminal because the way he was talking, the way he was responding, he doesn't appear to be like a criminal. Is he really the same allauddin? Or someone pretending to be so? Or is our security officer were chasing the wrong guy? 

Hundreds of questions popped into her mind, but importantly she couldn't able to understand why she compared him to her husband. 

Krithika came outside of the washroom and changed her dress to jeans and top. She doesn't want to appear like like that of college days, exposing her assets, so she was very careful in choosing her clothes. Those jeans and top did the work fine for her. While she was drying her hair with towel, allauddin came from the kitchen with 2 cups of coffee and she couldn't able to stop herself from admiring at what she witnessed.

Allauddin was epitome of masculinity, though he was standing a feet away from her, she was having different vibes from him that he never got from her own husband. His beard and moustache also played a huge role. Most importantly his physique, his body was the perfect example of body fitness. His shirt hugged his upper chest and his biceps muscles were full on display. Even her one thigh isn't as thick as his biceps muscle.

"I don't want to drink the coffee that you made"

"You know very well that I didn't put any sleeping pill in it right?"

"I don't know about that, but I won't drink anything or eat anything that you make"

"Do you know cooking?"

"No I don't"

"Well then am your only savior, I will cook for you, in return I just want something from you"

"I know that you were expecting something from me, anyhow I will not eat anything, I have my food in the fridge, I will adjust with that" saying that krithika went to kitchen.

When she opened the fridge, there were bottles of beer, cool drinks and different set of fruit juices too. She took out the previous night curries
 and warmed it. She ate the food while allauddin was busy in kitchen cooking something. Krithika could smell something delicious food but she chose to ignore it.

Allauddin finished his cooking and served the food on dining table. The entire place was packed with delicious food Smell, krithika was curious to taste it but decided not to. She turned on the TV and watching the news about lockdown. She just wanted to end this day as quick as possible.

Allauddin know that krithika was trying to resist the idea of tasting the food. "You can eat the little food, it's not that bad" 

" I don't have food with a criminal who killed people and who bangd women"

This is too much for allauddin, he threw the plate across the wall breaking it into pieces. 

Krithika was scared to death, she didn't expect this from him. His eyes were full of rage. She knew that if he chose to kill her, it will be just a matter of minutes. 

"Yes I killed people. If you want to punish me, then you should also punish the one who Ordered me to kill and he is none other than your beloved **** minister. I only did which he asked me to do, to save myself from encounter. The day they understood that they no longer need me, then they decided to kill me"

Krithika was listening to his every word, she wanted to raise the point that "killing is a crime no matter who ever told him to do that" but decided not to say anything.

Allauddin looked into the eyes of krithika, his eyes were full of anger while her eyes were full of emptiness.

Allauddin continued, "you were newly recruited that's why you don't know anything about me. If catching me is that difficult how it became too easy for you? You guys just raided my house that's it. Don't you think that why no other officers ever tried that? Because they never considered me as enemy. Only few months back i rejected doing something for your **** minister that made me enemy"

Krithika started thinking, perhaps what he said was right, she never got information about his criminal activity while she was undergoing training nor she never seen any news related to him in media. But still she couldn't able to believe that he is innocent because he bangd women.

"But you bangd women"

Allauddin laughed at her innocent question. "If am a rapist, what would have happened to you?"

Krithika's heart instantly increased, he was treating her good, never tried anything harmful.

Allauddin took out his mobile and showed a WhatsApp chat with the girl named "Nivedhitha"

"She is the same women who told that I bangd her. But the truth is she herself wanted to have sex with me, this is the proof. When I finally had sex with her, she accused me of banging her. I don't understand one thing, would it be such a big task for me to kill her, after banging her? No it's not but I didn't kill anyone. Yeah I had sex with her, because she is good looking girl, am a man not a pimp"

Allauddin was right, she has seen the chat, and clearly that girl herself was interested in having sex with her. What's his mistake in that? Any sane person would do that. For the first time she got some soft corner on him.. perhaps she was treating him very badly. She stood up from her chair, allauddin was standing in balcony looking outside, krithika came towards him and touched his hand and said, "it's not my mistake, I just believed in what everyone said"

Allauddin wiped his eyes, a tear drop released from his right eye. He tried not to display it to her but it catched her eyes straight away. Krithika felt sad.

"Since from childhood everyone discriminated me regarding my religion, I was a bright student but  never let me finish my school peacefully. They didn't even allowed me for college, what am I supposed to do then? I started doing smuggling, got some political support and became number 1. And then I rejected doing something for them, I became the most wanted criminal. How is it fair?"

Krithika felt very bad for him. She didn't understand how to comfort him, instead just stood beside him and they both were silent for few minutes. 

Allauddin looked at krithika, they both locked their eyes for a minute, and he said, "sorry I didn't mean to hurt you"

"No no I should be the one who should apologise you, sorry for judging you without knowing what you have gone through"

"It's fine, this isn't the first time someone did that to me"

"Are, I told you sorry na. What else I can do for you?"

Allauddin laughed at her words, "am your fan krithika remember that, I want nothing from you except your smile"

Krithika laughed at his words and said, "friends?”

Allauddin waited for this since from last night... " yourock "
[+] 7 users Like Ghostrider8's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
very good update, give some big updates
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshhyd's post
Like Reply
Wow is it a trap or what
Waiting for next updates
Like Reply