Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Blew my mind. Keep the updates coming
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome update
Like Reply
She cant control anymore and gonna fuck nazir like woman on top
Like Reply
Good one ...Pls make it big
Like Reply
Well start of a lust game of seduction. Nice beginning.more to comehot very hot updatez.
Like Reply
Let nazir make lakshmi beg to fuck her. Nazir get a promise from her to sleep with whoever he says. Lakshmi agree to it without second thought in heat of moment.
Like Reply
Nicely written
Like Reply
Thanks for the responses.

Will update tomorrow
Like Reply
gooo onnnn
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Update

Slowly Nazir rolled her onto the sofa and moved out of the sofa. Lakshmi tried to keep his face on her pussy, to achieve the orgasm she was craving. But Nazir stood up and Lakshmi was left trying to hump dry air. Lakshmi looked at him pleadingly. Nazir casually asked her’
N: What happened?
L: Please…..
N: What should I do?
L: Please make me cum
N: What should I do for that
L: I don’t know. Fuck me, suck me, just make me cum.
N: As you say, my dreamgirl.
Nazir pulled Lakshmi on to the edge of the sofa. He positioned his dick near her pussy. But he resisted the temptation to directly go inside the hot pussy of this horny housewife. She had to beg for this too. And that is exactly what Lakshmi did.
L: Please…
N: please what?
L: Please put it inside me.
N: What?
L: Your thing
N: Call it my cock.
L: I need your cock inside me Nazir. Please fuck me.
N: Now that’s more like my girl. Now enjoy this.
Nazir slowly put his dick inside Lakshmi’s pussy as he completed his sentence. And Lakshmi initially tried to keep taking it in. Its after 4-4.5 inches, she realized, this one is a lot longer than her husbands. Nazir didn’t expect a housewife’s pussy to be so tight. But he enjoyed the sensation of her dripping velvety pussy gripping on his cock. He slowly moved in and out a couple of times. And then once he felt Lakshmi was comfortable started fucking at a slightly higher pace.
This is all what Lakshmi’s body needed to erupt. Nazir saw her body twitching in an approaching orgasm, and kept pumping into her steadily. And that was all her sex craved body needed to push over the cliff. And she erupted like a volcano with an orgasm that lasted for over a minute. Nazir enjoyed the convulsing hot housewife on his dick.
Lakshmi’s orgasm lasted sometime, and Nazir kept fucking her at a steady pace in the same position. Lakshmi groaned and moaned with bursts of pleasure over the next minute as Nazir kept fucking her in the same position. Once her orgasm subsided, she had two thoughts, one of being a housewife and second about her unawareness about how pleasurable the sex is. Her line of thought broke as Nazir withdrew the cock. And suddenly she looked puzzled.
N: Turn around, I want to fuck doggy style.
L (again with no experience): I should just turn over?
N: Yes, just flip over.
As Lakshmi got on all fours, Nazir started to lick her cunt again, this time he ran the tongue all the way from her clit to asshole. Again Lakshmi was on the knife’s edge and edging towards another orgasm. She has never received such a treatment in her life. Her body despite knowing this is not right was enjoying every bit of it. And responding to this by arching back. When Nazir started fucking her in doggy style, she was cumming again, shuddering in waves of pleasure hitting her. Nazir was thrilled at the sight in front of him. A voluptuous housewife squirming in orgasm on his dick.
He knew he would come soon. So he started increasing the pace of fucking her. And Lakshmi never knew sex and orgasms could happen at this pace. She was sweating but pushing back on his dick like her life depended on it. Until she came again and the velvety insides of her pussy gripped Nazir’s cock like a vice again. And this was good to push Nazir over the edge. He started cumming as he pumped into her furiously. As copious amount of thick white fluid started hitting her insides, Lakshmi had another orgasm. Anwar and Imran watching on camera thought she may pass out, and was surprised when she pulled Nazir into an embrace as she collapsed on to the sofa.
Nazir was stunned at the gratification he received from the hot sex with this housewife. How her tight pussy milked him perfectly. As he crashed on Lakshmi after his orgasm, he took a minute to recover. And then he looked at Lakshmi. She was lying in carnal bliss, tired but gratified and with closed eyes. Nazir, when he came back to senses thought of a new way to push her further. His eye went to her puffed pussy lips which clearly had a lot of white liquid. He scooped some of them on his index finger and brought it near her mouth. Lakshmi still in orgasmic bliss opened her mouth and sucked on his finger, eating all those cum.
They lied like that for the next 5-10 minutes. Nazir gently woke up, went to the washroom and cleaned up and came back to the living room. Lakshmi was still lying on the sofa, semi asleep still recovering from the orgasms. Nazir took out his cellphone and took a couple of clearer and hotter photographs showing the well fucked voluptuous housewife. Slowly Lakshmi woke up with a smile on her face.
L: I need to use the washroom.
N: Its your house (with a grin)
Lakshmi playfully hit on his chest and went to the washroom. It was then she realized the amount of cum deposited in her. “Thank God my periods got over recently. This amount of cum can breed an entire family.” After washing up, she looked at the mirror, and found a very different gal. Hair dishevelled, eye-liner smudged and a whole lot of red area near her mouth. She washed the face, reapplied some eyeline and lipstick. She suddenly realized she wasn’t wearing anything. She could only find a towel in the washroom, which she wrapped around herself. And she decided to go back to living room to find some clothes.
Meanwhile, Anwar and Imran texted Nazir:
I: How was the chick
N: You assholes must have seen everything
I: Yes, but you got to fuck her
N: It was great, her pussy is real tight
I: Lets not keep it that way. Anyways, if possible, do a second round and some more booze.
N: Again?
I: yes, after the first fuck, I want her to have a second fucking before guilt comes in. Ply her with booze and fuck her well again
N: Happy to
And he kept the phone away.
Like Reply
Super bro.
Like Reply
Excellent first round. looking forward to second.
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Slowly nazir to make comparison with his love to srini and make her hate the husband. This way he can make her his slut.
Like Reply
Superbbbb
Like Reply
amazing plan
Like Reply
She will now hate useless srini and looking forward to enjoy
Like Reply
Awesome......
Like Reply
Good planning..
Nice update keep going like this
yourock  congrats