Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties?
(18-04-2021, 11:48 AM)Blacky23 Wrote: sniffed many times . anybody for mutual shag fun, pm me ur hangout id

Yesss
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone online to chat
And for mutual shag and chatting
Like Reply
PM me
Like Reply
Any new panty experiences?
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
Koi hain kya online.... 

Chaddi main mast choot ke jagah soongna mast hota hain
[+] 1 user Likes dhruv8714's post
Like Reply
I have. It's a kinky thing which makes you hard.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
it's exciting thing to do.sniffing and wearing panties of relatives is kinky
Like Reply
Yess.....soft, cute panties...PM me if you want to talk.
Like Reply
I love sniffing ones that have been just removed, especially after the woman or girl has come from outside....
Like Reply
I have habit of collecting panties weared by my female partners (2 colleagues n 4 cuckold couple wifes) after sex n have multiple used/wore panties with me.. i collect it as trophy of fucking them...
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
[+] 1 user Likes Vetrimaran's post
Like Reply
I have sniffed my mom's panty on multiple occasions. I also masturbated while sniffing it. If you wanna chat, ping me at rroywestb1998 at gmail
[+] 1 user Likes son of sexy mom's post
Like Reply
if anyone wanna do nasty incest chat or any other nasty chat (no limit on age and sex) msg me in wire chat

ID : ayeshabegam

Link : https://account.wire.com/user-profile/?i...41af0eee31
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 11:36 PM)son of sexy mom Wrote: I have sniffed my mom's panty on multiple occasions. I also masturbated while sniffing it. If you wanna chat, ping me at rroywestb1998 at gmail

Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes dhruv8714's post
Like Reply
I wish to have a friend who will smell like kiss my wife's used panty in front of me. West delhi..36 m
[+] 1 user Likes Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply
(24-05-2022, 03:52 AM)Alphaplus4444 Wrote: I wish to have a friend who will smell like kiss my wife's used panty in front of me. West delhi..36 m

Hi buddy 

i'm ready to sniff n eat your wife's intoxicating smelly sweaty used panty ... also from west delhi 

contact me at striking.guy1; 

eagerly waiting for your reply
Like Reply
I didn't sniff any panty but would like to see another man sniff my wife's used panty in front of me, west delhi 37 m
[+] 1 user Likes Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply
(25-05-2022, 08:24 AM)Alphaplus4444 Wrote: I didn't sniff any panty but would like to see another man sniff my wife's used panty in front of me, west delhi 37 m

How old is she and what size does she wear?
Like Reply
Recently have been fond of wearing my wife's panties...
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
(11-07-2022, 09:25 PM)luvpain Wrote: Recently have been fond of wearing my wife's panties...

thats normal and kinky.. dont have to worry
Like Reply
its always erotic to sniff the female panty. It has that scent of piss + vaginal juices and when it dries out in panty, that scent will arouse you surely. in joint families its easy to find a panty in dirty cloth area.
After my marriage i have seen many used panties in washroom as the family is joint with many girls. I have used them to shag a lot, smell them, kiss them and not sure how many like it, it is awesome if we just taste it with tongue.
[+] 1 user Likes zta's post
Like Reply