Misc. Erotica My wife from slut to whore.
After he was done and spent he stood up and started to wear his clothes I thought he was done for the night. Then he held out his hand and pulled her up. Let's go he said. He told me you also come I will show you exactly what a whore your wife is. We went walking out he was leading her nude right to the gate I was really curious to see where this was going.
There was a rickshaw at the gate. We got into that she was sitting in it very comfy fully nude. The Rick rode down the deserted street and then entered a small lane I knew this was the chawl behind the market building. I said I told you no fucking her right. He said no one will touch her don't worry. There was no one around just few guys sitting on a stone it was around 11 at night ppl sleep early as some get up at 5 am for work. And also being a lockdown no one was out. Mostly servants and menial labor lived here. The Rick stopped at the 3 men we got out he showed her to them. This is the Randi I was telling you about see how shameless she is. He told me no other girl has agreed to do this so fast they make a lot of fuss. I could see how nervous she was. He said she has just been fucked and needs to wash can she use the mori here. She went shamelessly nude to the mori  and washed out her pussy. We all watched and them men were saying we can really fuck this randi.  She is so shameless.  He said don't worry all will get to fuck her in time. She is your special gift from me. I was so hard watching her infront of these men not shy at all. Then he took out her top from his pocket. The top she had worn on the terrace in the morning wiped her dry with a cloth he got from the men and gave her to wear it. As I said earlier the top only comes till her waist and is fully open from there pussy and ass fully visible.  He said ok let's walk home it will take 10 mins only. It took way longer than that as we strolled along home. We walked thru the by lanes avoiding the main roads. I said she is fully naked. He said it ok anyone see her in the dark will not think she is nude he will think she has brown tan legging. Good point I thought. She was feeling a tingle in her pussy and a little shy at first this was a public road. Few men passed us. We walked passed locked building gates and there were watchmen in the cabins. I noticed he smiled at few of them as we walked passed. Fuck he was show casing the goods. This man was the perfect pimp. When we reached home he said its better you go up now I will fuck her the rest of the night and it maybe rough you may feel bad for her and try and stop it but she will love it believe me. Besides she will loose more inhibitions if you are not there.  I went up quietly and she went behind with him.
She came home at 7 am fully fucked  dark circles under her eyes. Cum leaking down her legs probably from her last fuck. She said he fuxked her 3 more times she sucked him her jaws hurt. Each time he takes longer to cum. The last time he took her to the mori  mid fuck and made her hold the tap legs spread as he took her from behind. He said this is for her neighbors who do not approve of her and for those who want to shag.  It was early morning so hardly anyone was up.
I could not hold any longer I just stripped off took her to the shower and soaped her up and took her from behind. Her pussy was super loose. My son came to brush his teeth " where did you 2 go last night I was going to the loo saw the bed empty. I said just in the compound for a walk and fresh air. He watched us fuck and joking said get a room every time I come here you are doing  it like dogs on heat.
[+] 6 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good one looking for more....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
As I said we are very open to nudity at home so its casual. She was exhausted from the night so ate breakfast and slept. About an hr after she slept the guy who had to service the ac came. 2 boys one older and the other was young a youth you can say 18 to 19 yrs old. Now she had just gone to sleep so I did not have the heart to wake her. So I went in just threw a cover over her and told them they could service the ac no issue let her sleep.
The man said don't worry they will be quiet. They got down to it and I left the room to got into the hall and get back to my work. About 15 mins later they came out said they needed to see the outdoor unit to clean that as well. I took them up to the terrace they serviced that and came back down. After they left I went to the room to see if all the work had disturbed her. The cover was only over her waist and legs. Oh gosh I thought. The room must have got warm when the stopped the ac to service it and she pulled the cover down. Her boobs and ties were fully on display so was her tummy midriff and navel. They had got a good view of my lovely wife topless. Anyway I let her sleep. The rest of the day was normal. She woke up at about 3 pm hungry as hell. We had lunch and chatted a bit she told me in detail how the wm had fucked her. He has a very good style of fucking. He does not just bang always she said he takes his time makes sure her pussy feels his cock in her all the time for long periods of time that makes her cum a lot. She said she could not belive how horny he made her. As soon as he came and he was pulling out she pounced on him and tried to suck him and make him hard again. She kept telling him I need it back inside please please. He told her she is the perfect whore soon she will get her wish of having a cock in her all night. She laughed and then he made her lie down and licked her from head to toe. She loved the way he paid attention to her boobs he took each boob and gave it undivided attention. He spent a good half hr or more kissing her sucking her ties licking her pussy. Then he told her to suck him off again till he was hard and he fucked her. Each time he fucked her for longer. He could really hold his cum like he has a lot of practice doing that.
I was really turned on hearing all this. I asked her so when do you need to go again. She said tonight. I was like what??? Again? She said yes I need to come few night in a row till he can open my pussy and ass hole. So then when he takes me to the crawl to have sex with his friends then I will be able to take a cock all night. He said you told him to wait. Why wait ??don't you get hard if I do all this? I asked her acha! so you do it becoz I get hard, it has nothing to do with you being a horny slut right? She said ok fine I'm enjoying it also and last night when he made me nude and took me there I was so hot I just wanted sex. I went wild in the room after that.
I said tell me something did you know that the ac guys were in the room? She said no I heard some noise but I was really sleepy so did not bother to wake up for it. But the room became very hot for sometime. I had my answer the ac guys have definitely seen her boobs on display. I told her she said so what, they are boys let them enjoy. I don't know them anyway and if I know someone, its better I don't have to feel shy. So anyway she had the right attitude and my cock was standing right up. So I was looking for what else needed repairs around the house. It's amazing what all you find needing repairs when you put your mind to it. I knew she would give everyone who came over a visual treat.
[+] 5 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Good one waiting for more....
Like Reply
So the night came and 930 pm sharp Soni got up to go down to her wm for her night fucking. As I saw her leaving naked and vulnerable I had these nervous pangs in my stomach. I did not know what was in store for her in the night. Where would he take her today how will he fuck her. I will only know from what she tells me in the morning. My bedroom window being right above where the wm room was behind I thought I would try and hear the happenings of the night. So tonight I did not put on the ac so I could hear better and opened the window.
During the night I could clearly hear he screaming and moaning sometimes it went really loud. My poor wife she was really getting fucked by this guys monster cock. He did not care who heard them he wanted everyone to know she's a whore a high class slut. Mostly he wanted ppl to know his madam was getting fucked by him and she loved it.
At some point at night I dosed off to sleep. I woke up it was almost 9 am. She had not yet come up. What was she thinking. Now we have 2 pervert old men. One who lives on the ground floor below us. His door and passage are right by the steps she needs to use to come up. And the other on the 1 St floor of the building next door. Both these have been watching her in her skimpy clothes dying to get a chance to fuck her. She also is a big tease and has given them plenty of views but never fully nude. As she was climbing the steps the elderly man down was standing right there.
Ah Soni where are you going at this time. Today fully nangi?
She was embarrassed not becoz she was nude but becoz now she had to stop and talk to him. She had dried cum on her tits and fresh stuff rolling down her inner thighs. Don't worry he said no need to feel shy the wm already told me he is fucking you and I heard you last night all night. Did he fuck you alone how many guys he called last night.
She replied .. No he was alone no one else came.
Oh is it! he said, then I need to ask him what he eats becoz I have never been able to make a girl moan like you did all night.
She told him, then maybe you shd go and ask him for training.
Yes yes I will he said. But after he finishes training you to be his whore. How much will he sell you for I wonder. Don't feel bad but he told me he will give you for Rs 10 to the men in the slums to make you completely degraded. You are a very hot woman my cock has been waiting to worship you for many yrs now. Why dont you come in and give my stud his chance.
She asked him where is your wife did you ask her permission first?
He walked upto her and with his nail scratched some dried cum from her tits. Then he laughed and told her.. he sends a present for your husband everyday. A gift of his wife filled with cum. Don't worry my dear now you have a smart reply but I will fuck you soon and so will every beggar around.
She came up very upset practically crying. I asked her what happened she said I'm not fucking beggars ok. I only wanted to fuck the wm becoz I cannot resist his cock. Now I have to get fucked by beggars???
I was taken aback by this, what did he do?
Did he make you fuck beggars?
No! She replied, the old guy down said he will make me fuck beggars later.
Ahhh don't listen to him come lets have a shower and wash you off then breakfast.
As we were in the shower and my cock was deep in her enjoying her warm velvet pussy. My son came again to have a wash..
Again today?? What's wrong with the bedroom? Every morning I have to see this then go take care of it in my room. We both laughed I continued fucking her pounding her from behind squeezing her tits under the warm shower. I shot my load into her mixing my cum with the wm. Thinking one day there will be a cocktail of cum inside here. Our son just shook his head and continued with his wash. He said he would come back later for a shower.
We had breakfast I told her this afternoon the plumber will come over I have asked him to change the bum washer on the pot and clean the diverter in this shower I think there is some dirt. Check the pressure before he goes so we don't have to call him back ok. I will have to step out for a while today.
[+] 4 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Excellent narration.......
Like Reply
So my wife is naughty that way I don't have to tell her she will tease on her own that is what got her into trouble with the wm in the first place. So my plumber is a middle aged guy he has come to do work at my place and comes running when I call him becoz he gets glimpses so boobs ass etc.
So I went out, my son and she were sitting on the sofa watching TV. Since she was fucked a lot the previous night she was juicing extra so she wore cotton boy shorts panties. And was sitting topless on the sofa. The bell rang she knew it would be the plumber so she told son open the door I'm coming. She went in the room and just threw on the first top she got. It was a very thin almost see thru crop top. Her brown nips were all visible thru the fabric.
She went and greeted him he was happy to see her in only panties and crop top he ass looks hot in those boy short panties beside the banyan is longer and he has to make her bend to look now he can see all.
She also realized he was very happy with her dress and the devil in her decided to surface. She told him what had to be done. He went in the bath she went back to the sofa. After about 20 mins he called out. Madam I finished the work can you come and check. She went tested the pot shower it was fine. Then the main shower diverter. She stood there right infront of it and asked him how is the pressure. Did you clean it out properly I think it was choked.
He said yes madam it's very clean now you will get good pressure. Immediately she pulled it open and the water hit her full force. Her top was fully see thru and he was just standing there staring at her gorgeous boobs. Like a wet t shirt competition only this had no competition his cock was up like a rod.
She saw the bulge in his pant and tried not to smile. He grabbed a towel from the wall and tired to wipe her. She stood there smiling as he wiped her face neck then went down to her tits. She said how will you wipe there my top is fully wet. She took off her top exposing her boobs directly to him now. For the first time there were no glimpses he was looking at direct boobs in the flesh. They were the most beautiful things he had seen ever.
He continued to wipe her with the towel. She told him you know only that is not wet my stomach and back also.
Sorry madam he said I will wipe there too. As he went to wipe her back standing by her side he could not take his eyes off her boobs.
She called out to my son to get her clothes he got a bit nervous and pulled back. She smiled put her hand gently on his and said it ok you can continue he will not say anything. He smiled and said madam you are very sweet. You look so pretty yet you are such a good soul letting an old man enjoy this with you. I know you could have gone out and wiped your self but you let me enjoy. I am grateful for that.
Smiling sweetly at him she told him I got went down also can you wipe there.
In few secs he was wiping her legs from crotch to ankle first one leg then the second. She said should I take out the panty also it wet you can wipe me better. He just nodded the words were not coming out of his mouth. She asked him to slide her panties off. He did and as he did his thumbs were grazing her soft skin. She was now nude infront of him. Son came with the top he saw her like that and smiled knowing what she was upto. Gave it to the plumber and left. The man hooked the top to the door and went back to wiping her. He knelt infront of her as she stood there snd wiped her pussy from between her legs upwards she said it's really wet inside also so wipe there too. He pushed 2 fingers with the towel on it into her pussy to wipe inside UHH! She moaned. The towel stroked the lenght of her clit she spread her legs more giving him better access to her pussy. Then he took the towel and wiped her ass one side then the other, grabbing each fleshy piece as he did. She was loving the attention from this guy. He finished wiping her and she said thank you bhaiya. He said thank you madam and please don't make me bhaiya atleast let me have some hope. She laughed hope for what you want. He smiled and was not saying. She said tell na what are you hopeful for that I shd not call you bhaiya.
He was fekng very shy and finally said hope some day you will let me give your full body attention.
Acha you mean you would like to fuck me she said. He was embarrassed here she was naked infront of him he was dying to fuck her and she says this. With out saying a word he was on her boobs sucking them squeezing them pressing them.
What are you doing she asked him laughing. He said you asked if I want to fuck you I really want to right now. She said no not now it's something to be hopeful for you never know maybe you will get if you are decent. Not today tho so please leave the boobs now ok. He was still not ready to leave, it was like taking a toy from a kid. She said gently touching his hand enough you got today. Next time I will give you more.
She wore her top and this boy went and brought a very short one that did not even come to her navel. Her well waxed Lazer ass and pussy were on full display. Anyway he had already seen everything so it was fine. He gave one last grab on her ass with one hand and boob with the other and he was packing his things. They both came out she went to the room got money and gave him for his work. He took the cash and looked at her she had not bothered to change into panties or shorts.
One day I'm going to fuck this tease he thought. She will taste my cock.
As he left she and my son were sitting on the sofa. Son touches her pussy. I see you had fun teasing that man.
Shut up! She told him so what.
They continued watching TV he sat there watching and playing with her pussy lips. She loves how he just plays with her pussy or boobs or nipplles very casually in a non sexual manner. She lifted one leg and put it across his lap leaning behind so he got full access.
She uses him as her wingman for all the mad things she does during the day.
[+] 6 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update....
Like Reply
Good going waiting for update....
Like Reply
You are just too good Rainman! We all are closely watching our dear ganjee wife's adventures through those filthy chawls and deserted dark bye-lanes. Keep writing about her bold encounters with low-class labourers and kassais, mostly inter-faith couplings. As always, the poor concerned but interested hubby closely in tow! Soon growing son also eagerly joins Daddy!
But one humble advice: please don't bring in money aspect into the wild games. With her open spirit, she believes in spreading love to the lowest needy of society freely & without any aim of making money from her lovely body.
Best of luck! We all love you!
pylode
[+] 2 users Like pylode's post
Like Reply
(06-11-2021, 12:07 PM)pylode Wrote: You are just too good Rainman! We all are closely watching our dear ganjee wife's adventures through those filthy chawls and deserted dark bye-lanes. Keep writing about her bold encounters with low-class labourers and kassais, mostly inter-faith couplings. As always, the poor concerned but interested hubby closely in tow! Soon growing son also eagerly joins Daddy!
            But one humble advice: please don't bring in money aspect into the wild games. With her open spirit, she believes in spreading love to the lowest needy of society freely & without any aim of making money from her lovely body.
               Best of luck! We all love you!
                   pylode
Soni does not need money nor wants it. The token paid to her was a small amount just to make her feel like a cheap whore. This actually turned her on more. Hope you enjoy the updates.
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Waiting for Update..
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Cock rock hard story. Awesome
Like Reply
more low class men please. please giver her lots of long and big cocks to fill her uterus
Like Reply
As I came home Soni excitedly told me the whole episode. Now my wife is a kind of a slut already. She has been fucked by men and loves to tease. But all that was on vacation with ppl she would never see again and not know where we lived. These workers had enjoyed her body thru the covering of the skimpy clothes she wore but she was never fully nude infront of them. Today she had gone way past that showing her completely nude body to this plumber and even letting him touch her.
So I asked her how come she decided to do this. Now that he's seen her nude he will definitely try to fuck her next time. It's human instinct why else would a girl willing get naked infront of a man and allow him to touch her. She said the wm had told her toget nude infront of as many ppl as she could. It would make her feel comfortable for when he would take her and strip her on the road in the chawl for all to fuck. I told her that I had told him not to do that becoz of this whole pandemic it was very risky. She also agreed and said he had told her to fuck any guy who wanted to fuck her but becoz I had said no he would leave it to her choice and not force her. My son also said if we are sure the man is safe why not let her have fun. I told him he is young still and does not understand these things. He is just enjoying the fun of her exposing to these men. I said fine you can expose but try not to have sex with them. Smiling she said.... Ok I will try.
Just then the doorbell rang I said it must be that grocery boy. I had called for a few things from the shop so he may have come to deliver it. She was still bottomless with a vry naughty smile on her face. I said tease him a little at a time. She agreed that would be fun. I went to open the door she went to change. She came out swearing this slim fit banyan cotton top. It stuck to her body like paint. I could clearly see her nipples and brown areola thru the fabric. It hugged her perfectly shaped boobs and was long enough to come to half of her ass when standing straight. The boys eyes almost popped out of his sockets looking at her. I took my cue and left from there telling her to see to it I have some work.
As I left I could still hear them and see them partially but pretended to do my work. He said madam you look so gorgeous today. She smiled and blushed a little at his comment. But I have already seen you naked and this also does not cover much so why not take it off let me enjoy your beauty. Teasingly she told him but you said I looked gorgeous so why can't you enjoy my beauty like this. She started to take things out from the bag and place them on the ground at the side bending fully so he had a nice view of her bare naked arse. He also noticed she took each small item one by one and placed it on the ground at the side. She knew by now his cock must be rock hard and dying to fuck her. She also was surprised she had become such a whore in 2 days that she wanted him to fuck her. In his mind he thought I am going to fuck this slut one day she will take my virginity. And she had similar thoughts..... I want to feel his warm hard cock deep inside me. I wonder how big he is, has he had sex before, he looks young. The bulge in his pant kind of gave her that answer he was bigger than me but not as big as her wm.
Suddenly his voice broke these thoughts. Madam I'm only asking you shd be nude infront of me. That wm that day said he is fucking you also and if I aske nicely you will allow me also to fuck. She said yes that bastard will tell you and thing but that day when he told you that I had not yet allowed him to fuck me.
Oh not yet? Does that mean later you allowed him to fuck you. She was in a naughty mood and wanted to tease the boy. Oh yeah he did in the morning and all night last night and in the early evening he made one of his friends fuck me infront of him also. He is making me his whore. Took me naked to his chawl where I had a wash in the open with some drunk men watching me also.
Oh madam becareful of his chawl the men who stay there work in this area mostly. In shops, and in buildings and various other jobs. They will talk and their bosses will come to know you are a slut and they will also want to screw you. She moved closer to him and massaging his hard cock over his pant she said... So what right now don't you also want to screw me? He reached down and touched her pussy. It was wet and creamy he said smiling it seems like you also feel the same way. She stood there letting him enjoy her. He told her he is still virgin he had gone to a cheap whore once. He fingered her and pressed her boobs but shot his load before he could penetrate her and she kicked him out. But now he jerks off daily and has learnt to control but never had the courage to go back to a whore.
She let him play with her his finger now well into her pussy and his other hand pressing her boobs over the fabric. She was breathing heavily and very horny now. She told him if he could make her cum without himself blowing his load then she would also make him cum. They were still standing at the door way. She glanced over him and saw that pervert uncle looking right at them adjust his cock in his pant. She told the boy take off my top and enjoy. In one second the top was pulled off her body. He was down at her tits sucking and squeezing them with one hand while his other hand was deep into her 2 fingers pumping her puch puch puch ....his hand soaked with her juice and cream she was horny and would cum very easily. In a few mins of this she jammed her pussy on his hand closing her legs keeping him deep inside, her head thrown back she was shivering and came in a huge orgasm. As her orgasm subsided she hugged him her head rested on his young muscular chest his hand reached down to her bum stroking her arse and grabbing it. He had never been hugged like this body to body by a naked woman before.
He told her I made you cum now cani come inside and screw you. She said you can't come inside and you can't screw me yet but I will help you here. She opened his pant he cock sprung loose he small hands went and grabbed it stroking him from balls to tip gently and slowly. She knew if she did it hard he would shoot his load again. She angled him slightly so the perv next door would see her clearly knelt down and took his cock into her mouth. He played with her tits and she sucked his cock. He was big little over 6" approx and nice and thick. He was fair but his cock was a light brown color. He almost blew as it went into her warm mouth. Fuckkkkkkk!!! he said she told him to breathe calm down don't cum just yet. He was slowly getting calm and enjoying the blowjob his first ever. She went down and sucked his balls one by one leaving them with a pop the licked him from balls to tip. He was going insane and she knew he was close to cumming she moved away and let him spray her. He shot jet after jet it hit her on the face and tits and neck man he really came a lot. Ahhh he said I really wanted to screw you. She smiled and said we will practice and when he can hold it for longer then maybe she will let him fuck her. He told her madam one day I will fuck you all night and my friends will also fuck you.
She laughed and said all you boys always think of sharing with your friends. Everyone who wants to fuck me wants to let their friends also fuck me. It's nice you think like that I hate jealous men. Oh no madam I would like to know of all the men who get to put their cock into you. She laughed and said hmm will that make you horny... Then she sucked his cock clean of all the left over sperm and he wore his pant and left. She stood there naked watching him descend from the steps. As she turned to go inside she saw the old perv looking at her. He was a slimy bastard and would tell the whole neighbourhood that he saw her naked. So she in turn loved to tease him and leave him hanging.
[+] 7 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
thank you a lot for posting another update. its hot , super hot
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply