Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
We are waiting for your update @Tunkai
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-10-2021, 11:45 AM)anjali Wrote: We are waiting for your update @Tunka
We all are suffering from influenza fever.  That's why the story writing is delaying
Like Reply
(26-10-2021, 06:52 AM)Tunkai Wrote: We all are suffering from influenza fever.  That's why the story writing is delaying

Be safe. And have some rest. I hope you recover as soon as possible. This can wait. So please take care of your health.
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
(09-10-2021, 12:31 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Donna goes camping is my favourite story. You can check writer DonnerBBQ stories and The Road Show by Tawriter.

Hello Tunkai,

Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve read all the DonnerBBQ stories on Literotica. Love them! Didn’t like ‘The Road Show’ as much though. As you can see from the list and my love for the Purva story, I am more into nonchalant nudity from the female, not caring about who can see. More public, the better it is. 

I wish you and your family a speedy recovery. Take care, the story can wait.

Regards,
Elisevivian
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
(26-10-2021, 10:32 PM)Elisevivian Wrote: Hello Tunkai,

Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve read all the DonnerBBQ stories on Literotica. Love them! Didn’t like ‘The Road Show’ as much though. As you can see from the list and my love for the Purva story, I am more into nonchalant nudity from the female, not caring about who can see. More public, the better it is. 

I wish you and your family a speedy recovery. Take care, the story can wait.

Regards,
Elisevivian
Thank You Sir.
Me too very eager to complete the story. Hope very soon I'll be able to write the story.
Like Reply
(28-10-2021, 07:40 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank You Sir.
Me too very eager to complete the story. Hope very soon I'll be able to write the story.

Please take care. Hope all are fine.
Take care.
[+] 1 user Likes deepbluelove007's post
Like Reply
After that Purva delivered milk at others doors and then she reached to Dadima’s place. She felt some shyness don’t know why. May be due to Dadima’s age she thought she should give her some respect. So, she covered her boobs with one hand and pours the milk into the pot hold by Dadima. They chat for few minutes. Dadima told her to seat and to take some tea. But she denied and said she has to do lot more things and she is in hurry. So, Purva left the place. She reached the milk booth and torn the silly tiny cloth and become fully naked. Purva put the milk cans inside the booth and proceed to leave. Kabul blocked her way and he looked at her with a wild desire in his eyes. Purva said, “Oh my poor Kabul please come to me. She spread her hands to him. Like a hypnotized child Kabul started walking towards her. Purva held his hair and buried his face between her breasts. Kabul tried to free his head but Purva farther pushed his head harder on her boobs. Kabul grabbed her both boobs and started needing them like bread dough. Slowly Kabul bring is one hand at her pussy and inserted two fingers inside her cunt and brought the phone out from her pussy. He them bend to his knees and started licking her Pussy. Purva started moaning heavily. The passerby people heard the loud moaning of Purva and some of them headed towards the milk booth. 7 to 8 people gathered at the door and the windows of the booth to watch the live sex show of Purva. Purva grabbed Kabul’s hairs, closed her eyes and continued her moans loudly, “oh Kabul please suck my pussy ohhhhhh oh oh oh please bite my chut bite my clit aoowwhhh uhhh aaahhh Kabul harder. Please bite me please eat my juicy pussy.  Purva couldn’t hold any more and squirts lots of water on to Kabul’s face. Kabul got astonished and stood up with a disgusted look. Purva immediately sqated down on her knees and unzipped his pant and brought his hard tool out and started sucking it. She squeezed his balls and swallow them into her mouth and then brings them out and started licking his dick from the joint to tip. She pushed her tongue into his tiny pee hole and started licking the hole. She grabbed his dick with her left hand and started jerking it when she bend little more and started licking his sweaty groins. Purva then pushed him little. Kabul falls on the floor. Purva pulled his pant and underwear out from his legs and then she reached to his groin and started licking the area. She moaned “ummmmm soooo testy salty and juicy.... ummm “Purva then reached to his chest and pulled the kurta up to his neck and pinched his nipples with her fingers and bite one of the nipples. She played with his nipples for few seconds and then slides her tongue to his armpit and started pulling his armpit hairs with her lips. She played with his left armpit and then brought her face to his and locked her lips on his. Their tongue met each other’s and her one hand goes to his dick and she started rubbing his dick onto her clit while kissing him. Kabul was moaning loudly and trying to get free from her. It was unbearable to him. Purva realized that and released him for few moments. She then turned towards dick and brought her face to his groins and positioned her pussy in front of his face. She ordered Kabul to suck her pussy, and started fucking his dick with her mouth. They suck each other for 2 to 3 minutes and Kabul started dipositing a huge amount of thick creamy sperm into Purvas mouth. Purva swallowed every drop of it. She was also at the edge of ejaculation. Purva kept sucking his now semi hard dick while moaning loudly. And suddenly she squirted again. This time with little hesitation Kabul opened his mouth and swallowed some of her pussy water. He was stunned to find that this piss in not salty or pungent in test or smell. They both sat up. Kabul shut the door windows of the booth. The gathering slowly feded away 
Kabul couldn’t suppress his curiosity and asked Purva how your piss is so sweet and not pungent. Purva smiled and replied, “ aarree fool this is not y pee. I’ve just squirted. This is different from piss. Kabul Smiled and said really this is not pee? Purva said I’ve told you once. He said I can’t believe it. Purva said then what do you think. He said, I think this is your piss and your urine also as sweet as you.
Purva laugh and said, “Then I think I’ve to pee for you now to show you the different. Kabul said please Purva Pee for me I want to see you pissing. But don’t here. The room is already a mess and I have to clean it after you leave. Purva said then where can I pee. He said come to the back and pee there. Purva said but you have to drink it too. Otherwise how will you find the different? Kabul smiled but his eyes showing hesitation clearly. Purva pulled him towards the door but he stopped her and said please let me wear my pant. You are a shameless whore but I’m not.
Kabul wore his underwear and pant and they went at the backside of the milk booth.  The backyard of the booth was very dirty, mostly because of wasted milks. The land was dump and muddy. Kabul pours the wasted rotten milks here every day. He and his friends who use to come every day to his booth to play cards also use this small land as their urinal. Purva asked him to squat on his knees. He squatted but told her to pee a little. He doesn’t want to wet his pant with her pee. Purva said ok now open your mouth. He obeyed her and opens his mouth. Purva lifted her right leg above his head and pointed her pussy towards his mouth. She spread her pussy lips with her fingers and started to push out some urine. Actually she had no pressure in her bladder. So she was trying to push some pee forcefully. Her stretched pussy lips were closing and opening frequently in this process. Her clit was dangling ups and down in front of Kabul’s face. After few thrust her pee hole opened and yellow liquid started falling towards his face. First few drops fall onto his chick and nose. Purva adjusted her a little and then the stream started falling into his mouth. The pungent salty pee poured into his mouth. Kabul couldn’t take it farther and he started coughing. He pushed her back and stood up immediately. Purva fall on the muddy rotten ground. She started laughing shamelessly. She shouted now do you realise what’s the different?   Kabul was till coughing and trying to puke the pee which he gulped. Purva was smiling lying on the ground. After few moments Kabul somehow manage to control his cough and went into the booth. He fetches a bottle of water and drinks half of it.  He came out again and squatted beside Purva. He asked her, “I heard that you love to drink Piss, is it true”? Purva said yes. He said but how? It’s very dirty and very bad in test. Purva said every ones test is different. I love to drink piss. I love the pungent salty test of yellow male urine. Do you have any problem? Kabul said no I don’t have any problem but it’s again unbelievable to me. Purva said then you need proof again? He said yes. Purva said okay then stand up and pee on me. Kabul said we don’t pee in standing position. She giggled and said pee how you want to pee. I’m very thirsty.
Kabul lowered his pant and squatted on the top of her boobs. Purva smiled and open her mouth.  Kabul holds his now soften Dick in his hand and pointed it to her face and started pissing. His piss hits her face like jet speed and drenched her face and hairs.  She was unable to swallow the stream. So, Purva hold his dick with her own hand and pulled it into her mouth. She then started gulping the piss like child gulp milk from feeding bottle. But due to the speed of the stream she couldn’t swallow the whole urine; some of it falls down from her mouth to the ground. Purva was feeling very horny. Strangely the filthiness of her body giving her more sexual arousal, she wanted more filth, and she wanted more dirty things.  Kabul finished his pissing but Purva didn’t let him go. She was slurping his pee hole to fetch the last drop of his urine. She then inserted his dick head into her mouth and started sucking it willing to fetch some more drops of urine. But when she saw there is no more drop left to suck she left his dick and noticed sweats were sliding down on his groins. She forwarded her head and slurped the sweats from his groins. Kabul Moaned Purva you are such a shameless dirty worthless whore. He was getting hard again by seeing her nasty things. Purva giggled and replied in an orgasmic low voice I wanted to be more shameless more nasty. Do you help me? Kabul said oh yessss I do. Then turn around she ordered. Kabul turned his back towards her face and bend towards her pussy. She shouted don’t bend; just lift your ass little above my face. She then started licks his sweaty and hairy ass crack. She then parted his ass crack and inserted her tongue into his asshole and licked it firmly. After a few minutes of ass licking she ordered him to bend forward and lick her pussy. And she inserted his now harden dick into her mouth. They were sucking each other in 69 position in an open muddy rotten field. Kabul was trying to keep his pant above the muddy ground but after some time he forgot and sucking her pussy unconsciously. Now his knees were on the ground and his pant also got dirty. The both were sucking each other and moaning continuously. Their eyes were closed.
Three pitch dirk very poor people were coming towards the booth. They were Kabul’s friends. They came to the booth and found the booth is empty. They looked at each other and one of them asked where Kabul is. He might be in the backyard. Let’s see there. The left the room and went to the back. They got shocked by seeing Kabul half naked lying on the Neecha Randi sucking her pussy. In other hand the shameless Randi was lying naked on the muddy rotten ground sucking his dick unconsciously. One of them was about to shout when another one pushed his mouth and signalled him to keep quite. The slowly stepped back and hide behind the milk booth wall. Their names were Irfan, Manwar and Rahmat.  Manwar whispered don’t disturb them. Watch the show silently and secretly. Rahmat said see how filthy this Randi is, she is lying on the mud where we use to urinate daily. Irfan said leave the topic. We all know how shameless and dirty she is. Now don’t whisper, just watch them silently.
Purva squirted again. This time Kabul started swallow the water as much as possible. Now he knows the different between urine and squirt.  Purva started moaning heavily. Aaahhhhaaaaaa ahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa uuhhhh ummmmm drink my little boy drink my sweet pussy juices ummmmh auuuuh ah. She spread her legs on the air lifted her ass from the ground and started squirting again and again. Kabul’s face and hair was now drenched completely with the water. Purva told him to turn around and stand up. He stood up. Purva squatted in front of him and started jerking his dick grabbing it with her right hand and inserted three fingers of her left hand into her vagina. Oh please cum again, cum on my face Kabul please cum. Kabul’s groins got stiffed and he started spraying sperms on her face and hair with loud moans. Purva was also at the verge of orgasm when three of Kabul’s friend came out from their hiding position and started clapping and laughing. Kabul fall down on the ground of fear and he horridly pulled his pant up to cover his modesty. Purva also got afraid first and tried to cover her boobs and pussy by her hands. Irfan laugh and said see the shameless whore getting shy ha ha, what a shame off ho ho ho ho. Purva got angry and replied I am not shy, you all make me startle by your sudden entry. By the way who are you? Manwar said don’t be so afraid Randi we are Kabul’s friend. But what are you both doing here in this dirty field? Rahmat said don’t you heard about her she is a nasty whore. She loves to drink piss and she loves to roam naked in front of everyone. That’s why she was lying on our pissing ground. Don’t you see her in the Panchayet? That day the ladies of our slum cut her hair and bitted her, Spit on her and they also threw her on that same spot where she is now masturbating her pussy now. Everybody were looking at her face till now but after Rahmat’s speech they all glance to her pussy and they were shocked to found that she was fingering her pussy while they were trying to humiliate her. Purva left behind all of her modesty and shame. More people humiliate her she gets more arouse.  Her desire of being the most shameless nasty whore was flying on the seventh sky. Hearing their conversation she got more aroused and thus she tharst her ass on the rotten ground from the squatting position. The thrast of her sitting made some mud to spill around her pussy and groins and thigh. Her entire back and backside of her hair was already covered in black mud.   She put her hands at the back to maintain balance. The Purva lifted and folded her legs from her knees and spread them in both side as much as possible. She then sat their like this for a while. Rahmat continued his talk. Remember when she came to the panchayet meeting. She didn’t wash the mud from her body and she came there naked. Not only that Mushtaq chacha and Sajid chacha called every male in the slum to show how the women tortured her badly. And shamelessly she shows her naked body to everybody from the distance of an inch. Rahmat’s talk made her wet again and she brought her right muddy had to her pussy and she started jerking clit furiously and she started crashing her boobs alternatively with her left hand.   Her face, forehead and front of her hair were covered in freshly dumped Cum of Kabul and her back and now her pussy and boobs were covered in rotten mud. The black mud was making a contrast in colour with her fair body. She murmur doesn’t you guys like me? What do you think I should cover myself with Burqa or I should go back to the city?
Irfan said oh no no Slut we all love you from our heart. You are making our all desires come true. Don’t think of covering of your body or to leave us. Do whatever you want to do. You are a crazy sexy horny Randi and you are also making us crazy. We all really love you. And she we are also getting hard inside our lungis. He laughed. Purva also giggled. But why are you fucking here in the dirty ground? Irfan asked. Purva replied Kabul wanted to test my pee and he didn’t want to mess the booth room thats why we came here and we were not fucking at all. We were just sucking each other. Khan sahib don’t allow me to fuck anybody except Mushtaq Ji.
Kabul what we are hearing? You ate her piss?? Huh; really, Manwar asked. Kabul lowered his head in shame. Purva replied no he tried but he couldn’t.  Oh you make our innocent friend a dirty horny fellow like you. Purva giggled. She replied guys I am getting let. I have to go Nasira Bhabhi’s house. So, do you want to soften your hard on and let me finish my orgasm or should I left now. I don’t have much time now. Rahmat said oh this is disgusting. She is stinking like hell and you perverts are getting horny by seeing her? How strange. He spited on Purva and left the place with anger.
Purva giggled and said oh so hot. She remembered the first day of her muss sex on the way to Salim’s garage. Almost entire slum spit on her fucked her and deposited their cum into her every hole. That day she was feeling horny too but there was also some hesitation and fear inside her mine. But today she overcomes all of her shame and hesitation. She is now a willing submissive filthy public whore. She decided today she will also roams through the public covered in filth like this and she washed her body into some pond on the way to Nashira Bhabhi’s house. Purva was now fingering her pussy hole inserting three fingers into it. She calls them, “ come on guys hurry up I need to go. Manwar and Irfan went forward to her and they both spit on her with disgust. Manwar lifted his lungi and lowered his underwear. His 8 inch long thick dick comes out from the tent. He said don’t touch my tool with your dirty hand. Use only your mouth.  Purva squatted again and open her mouth in O shape and started giving blowjob to him. Irfan also brought his dick out and started jerking off. He was standing beside her. Purva was sucking Manwar’s dick with a constant humming sound. Umm um um um umm umm mmmm mh tho hoth, coum een ma moth. Kabul stood up and came beside her and he squatted behinde her and started pissing on her waist and ass . Some mud faded away but most of them remain. The cum deposited by him was now got sticky on her. Manwar took not much time and he started cumming inside her mouth. Purva took the entire cum into her mouth but didn’t swallow them immediately. She started playing with the cum inside her mouth. Every time she too cum in her mouth before she swallowed them instantly. She never feel the test thoroughly. So she decided to feel the test as long as possible. She again sat on the mud on her ass and started gurgle the cum inside her mouth. Then she tried to push the cum in every corner in her mouth by her tongue. Then started chewing it. She then joint her upper and lower teeth and started pushing the cum   between the gaps of her teeth and bring them in front into her gum and again slurped it deep inside her mouth. The volume of the sperm was huge. Her mouth was full with it. By playing with it few cum licked from her lips and landed on her chin and from between her cleavage. She then turned to Irfan. His dick was also huge but little thinner than Manwar, maybe little shorter too. He was jerking like mad. Purva spread her legs and  jerking her clit with one hand and fingering her pussy with other. She stopped for a moment and pulled Kabul’s hands from her back and placed them on her breasts. She again started musterbating shamelessly with her both hand. She closed her mouth so that no more cum can licked out from her mouth. She was swishing them inside her mouth. After five minutes more Irfan also starte giving signals to ejaculations. Purva opened her mouth in front of his dick and waited for his load. Within few moments he started shooting his loads on to her. She was trying to took them into her mouth. She managed to take half of it into her mouth and half of it fall on to her eyes nose chicks and boobs. Few of them fall on her right ear. Trying To take the new load some old loads slides from her mouth and drops on her chin and chest. Purva started mixing two cum by gurgling them and after few minutes she started shivering and she made huge and long orgasm with loud moans. She gulped the entire cum and closed her eyes. The orgasm lasted for almost 90 seconds. Then she fall on her back on the muddy ground. Her right hand was still on her clit and she was pinching them still her left hand was holding her left boob tightly. She was shivering still. After two minutes she opens her eyes and said Pani(water). Irfan was about to go inside the booth but Manwar stopped him and he squatted on her chest ahd started pissing . Purva giggled and opened her mouth and started gulp the urine. The urine also drenched her entire face. Her face was glowing now like polished wooden furniture due to mix of cum and piss. Manwar was spited on her several times during pissing. She didn’t mind, she was busy to drinking the energy drink. After that Manwar got up. There was a huge cum load on her left eye lid. So she wipes it with her left hand middle finger and licked it. But immediately she spit it out. She forgot that her hand was covered with the dirty mud. She spit several time. She then told Irfan to pee a little so that she can wash her mouth. (Thora sa mut na mujhe mera muh saaf karna hai. ) unlike other Irfan stared pee in standing position and she took some urine into her mouth and started swishing it and then spit it out. Irfa continued his pissing. Now she was getting golden shower by irfan. She was totally wet top to bottom with piss. She then again opened her mouth and took rest of the urine and drink it.
Her stomach and bladder was full now. At morning she couldn’t poo properly . because she pooped in the field, not in comfort of a roper toilet. Now after drinking so much pee and cum her stomach started aching. She thought she should go some where far from them. then she thought she is a shameless whore so why think about modesty. So Purva squatted and started pooping very soft turd  and pissing in front of Kabul, Irfan and Manwar. They got stunned to watch the shameless whore doing most nasty thing shamelessly in front of so many viewers.
Rahmat was watching them from a little distance hiding behind another shop. After watching all the acts he couldn’t control himself. He was already jerking silently. But after seeing her pooping he lost all the control and he rushed towards the muddy ground and he grabbed Purva’s hair and shouted you filthy bitch now take my load. He inserted his 5 inch long dick into her mouth and started thirsting his dick inside her mouth. Saliva was coming down from her mouth. She was shocked with this sudden act and groaning with his thirst. Within few seconds he deposited all of his cum deep inside her throat. Most of the cum went directly inside her stomach and few left into her mouth. The others laughed to see Rahmat’s twisting act. Purva smiled and stood up. She closed her lips with the cum inside her mouth and waved her hand to them and walked towards the front of the booth. Rahmat shouted loudly behind her back, “this woman will make the whole slum mad far before the whore dance. Purva took the phone and covered it with the condom and then took the cycle and ride away on the road.
She was cycling on the bumpy road towards Nasira Bhabhi’s house. She took the long road which was filled with labour class slum dwellers. No woman comes here on this road. So she don’t need to worry about her modesty. She was feeling like a bird herself. This is the meaning of real freedom. You can do anything whatever you want to do. She is enjoying her freedom. She was naked. Her back was covered with black mud and her boobs were covered in mud and cum her entire face and parts of hair was covered in cum. Her ass crack was squeezing against the soft shit between her as crack. The phone was pocking the wall of her vagina.Her entire body was shocked in urine and she was chewing cum inside her mouth while cycling. She was sweating like hell. The passerby people were looking at her with disgust. They were spiting on roads or spitting on her with disgust. Before that she was forced to go naked through the slum where everybody used her almost gang bang her. She enjoyed that incident but she did the act unwillingly. Yet she enjoys that and that was the incident which made her shameless and flourishes the dirty whore inside her, but she did that without her will and lots of fear. But this time she is doing those things with her desire. The filthiness actually protecting her from grouped by the public.  And the fear of Khan Sahib was giving her protection too. They were calling her names. They were trying to degrading her humiliate her. But she was not caring them at all. She was stinking like hell. Her boobs were bouncing ups and down due to the bumpy road. She thought it would be more enjoyable if she can fuck all the men in the slum or on the road like before. But she doesn’t know when she can fuck again dick after dick rather than this old Mushtaq. He is calling her Randi but not giving her permission to fuck anybody. Why? But this restriction actually increasing her will power and her eagerness to and keeping her horny all day long. After 30 minutes of cycling she saw Billu in the field. He was hoeing the field with the hand tractor. Purva waved her hand to attract him. But he couldn’t notice her. She waved again but couldn’t got his attention. She then get down from the cycle and stand it beside the road and landed on the muddy fertile field.   She didn’t want to spill out or swallow the cum. In this hot weather this cum was keeping her mouth moister. She headed towards Billu crossing the field barefooted. She reached his back and knocked his solder with her finger from the back. She was chewing the cum still. He turned and saw Purva. He blushed in joy and hugged Purva tightly. Oh wow Purva such a surprise. Yesterday Purva taught Billu the dirty sex and today she got four new pervert fan of her. Billu is now a big fan of Purva and he has no disgust on her. So he hugged her tightly and the he left her and again holding her two solder with his strong hand he threw a glance on her entire body. oh wow you are looking so beautiful than yesterday Purva. Your perfume is very nice. He was also covered in mud and sweat due to his work in the field. So, where are you going now? Purva rolled the cum on her tongue one last time and then swallowed it. She then told about her destination and asked him about the time. He replied it’s 9:05 a.m. Purva said oh I’m already late. Do you tell me where I can wash my body before going to Nashira Bhabhi’s House? Billu told I’ll tell you but before that can we do something like yesterday? Purva said Billu I’m eager to make sex with you but you know the entire story and I am getting late. I have to reach her house within 9:30. Billu said oh you have almost reached there. You have to ride only 5 minutes more to reach Nasira Bhabhi’s house. You have 20 minutes time in hand Purva.  Purva said but.. Billu stopped her between her sentence lift her filthy body on his lap and started walking towards a little woods. While walking they started kissing each other. They reached the wood within 2 minutes. A submersible Pump was there along with a small open reservoir . Billu downed Purva beside the pump. He was wearing only a small flimsy Indian towel folded above his thighs. He loosen the knot of his towel and got naked like Purva. They were cuddling each other. They were kissing constantly. Billu’s giant 9 inch dick got rock hard and he know the time is too less. He again took Purva on his lap. Purva wrapped her legs around his waist. His huge dick was rubbing the joint area between her pussy and anus. The rotten odour coming from Purva was making Billu hornier. He positioned his dick in front of her pussy but he was immature to fuck. He then took her on the edge of the water tank and tried to push his dick inside her pussy. Purva stopped him and shouted nooooooo you can’t fuck me Billu. Do whatever you want to do with me but no fucking.  Billu made a sad face and said come on Purva no one is here. No one will know that you are fucked by someone else. So what’s the problem? Purva said no it’s not possible Billu. There is a word called faith. I don’t want to destroy their faith on me. Billu got upset. Suddenly the phone inside her pussy started buzzing.  Purva brought the phone out from her pussy and received the call. It was Hussain Ji.
Hello Purva how are you and where are you now?
I’m on the way to Nasira Bhabhi’s house and I’m absolutely fine Hussain Ji.  
Ok listen I’ve talk to the doctor and he is coming tomorrow at the Salim’s garage. He instructed me that you have to eat your dinner within 8.30 at night and he will take your blood sample in 2 hours empty stomach. Okey?
Ok Hussein Ji I’ll remember it.
Oke take care of your self and come to fakir chawk within 2:30.
Ok Hussein Ji. Bye
Ok Randi Bye.
Purva put the phone on the wall of the water tank and looked on to Billu. Billu was stunned to see where she put the phone . you put the phone inside your Pussy ? what the fuck.... he started squeezing his dick. Purva smiled and said listen Billu Hussain Ji called me to inform me about tomorrow’s doctor check-up of mine. I’ve made open unprotected sex with almost all the slum dwellers who lived near the Salim’s Garage.  So, I don’t know what exactly my health condition now. I’m worried too on this. And you are a virgin good male. I don’t want any harm to you due to me. So, please don’t request me to fuck with you man. I am too eager to fuck your King size KING but after knowing my health situation and after taking permission from my masters.
Billu said ok I won’t fuck your pussy. but you can take dick in your mouth. Purva told yes I can. Billu asked do anyone fuck your ass in the slum till now? Purva said no. But I’ve made anal sex before. Billu said forget about them. here You didn’t fucked by anyone into your anus am I right? Purva nodded in agree. Billu continued, ‘ they thought anal fuck is haraam. And you can take any dick in any hole except your pussy. Purva feel some etching inside her pussy and said but. Billu said no but if any more. And he turned her back to him and bended her from her waist and lifted her one leg on the water reservoir. Purva again said but.. Billu again stopped her words and said no more but and he bend and stretched her ass crack. He got shocked to see her ass crack. It was filled with her own shit. Purva laughed. Shocked Billu? Billu turn her around again and locked his lips on her lips again. They kissed passionately and then Billu broke the kiss and said you are really amazing Purva. I can’t imagine such a filth you are carrying with you. Purva took her finger on his lip and said listen dear, you have a huge machine and you are a immature virgin. You dont know how to loosen up the tight anus and how to fuck. While talking she started stroking his dick. They kissed again. It was irresistible for her to ignore his huge dick. She then turned towards the reservoir and took her phone and the took the phone out from the condom. The condom was then almost lost its lubricant and elasticity. But it was stretched enough. She  took the rim with her both hand and slowly covered the loosen condom on his dick. She then give a mischievous smile and said You know what Randi does? They always cheated their masters for the lust of big cocks like you. Now lick my pussy for a while and lubricate it with your saliva. She sat on the tank wall and spread her legs and Billu started licking her pussy and started depositing his saliva into her pussy. after one minute Purva hold his hair and pulled him up.   She took his condom covered dick and positioned it in front of her pussy hole and pushed his butt towards her. After few try his dick head inserted into her pussy. she then shouted thrust it. He gave a strong thrust and his entire dick inserted into her pussy tearing the wall of it. Purva shivered and shouted in pain and lust together. Subsiding the pain Purva wrapped his neck with her hand and his waist with her legs she climbed on his lap and starting bouncing heavily. Billu was also giving back thrust and they were started fucking and started moaning loudly in the empty paddy field. After 10 minutes of heavy fucking the virgin Billu started ejaculating his sperm inside her cunt. After almost 15 days of teased by several dicks and only fucked by the old Mushtaq, Purva also cum simultaneously with him. They both laughed in lust. They were both breathing heavily and they kissed again.   Purva got down from his lap. His dick got out from her pussy but the loose condom remain inside her vagina. They both laughed again. Purva took the edge of the condom and pulled it out. The half the condom was filled with huge amount of thick creamy cum of Billu. Purva smiled and made a knot in the condom so that the cum can stay inside the condom. She then put it on the reservoir wall and asked Billu where to wash her body. Billu took her in front of the pump and rotate a iron wheel and water started falling from a thick pipe. Billu then brought some leaves from a nearby tree and took some fresh mud from the field and started rubbing her body with fresh mud and the leaves and then washed them with water. Then he dumped her into the reservoir. she was playing in the water like a teenager. After few minutes Purva was totaly fresh again and she was ready to go Nasira Bhabhi’s place. But she was wet and she was thinking of where to put her phone. She asked about her problem to Billu. Billu laughed and took her again on his lap and started to move. She said wait wait stop. I’ve to take my phone and condom. Billu said what will you do with this condom? Purva didn’t say anything. She loosen the knot and then said Billu thank you so much and kissed him again and then illu also gave her thanks. She then told don’t let me talk any more now ok? He said okay. Purva then pour the thick cum into her mouth and closed her mouth totally.then she went behind Billu and climbed his back and wrapped her legs on him like a child. They headed towards the tractor. There Billu brought a dry towel and wipped the water from her wet body and then he wore the towel. Then he pulled a small plastic carry bag from the tool box of the tractor and took her phone from her hand and let her down. He then put the phone inside the plastic and then inserted it into her pussy. he took a small bottle of water and again took her on his back and they headed to cycle. He knew that her cycle might be dirty as her. So he apply the water from the bottle ahe clean the seat and the handle of the cycle and gave a kiss on her closed lips and then give her goodbye. Purva cycled towards Nasira Bhabhi’s house. Purva press the bell.  She rolled the cum for the last time into her mouth and gulped it. Dhimri opened the door. When she entered her house naked she saw the time is 9:40. She was 10 minutes late.
[+] 7 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
after a long I've got chance to write the next part of the story. hope you will enjoy it. desire of a human being always get increased. here her nastiness also got increased. few friends are worried about her return to home and return to normal life. Don't worry she will return to her home safely to her child and her husband. and I think I should write another story after six years where she got another child. and what she is doing now a days.
HAPPY DIWALI In Advance to all My FRIENDS & READERS
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
[Image: 56f32b47d313e0a04ae222de07274bc4-22.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Great work. Nice to see u added scat sex. Only few writerd had the guts to do such work. Add more dirty sniff scene ij ur story. Include old men n under age boys too in story
[+] 1 user Likes jopyjoy4u's post
Like Reply
(04-11-2021, 02:22 PM)jopyjoy4u Wrote: Great work. Nice to see u added scat sex. Only few writerd had the guts to do such work. Add more dirty sniff scene ij ur story. Include old men n under age boys too in story

Thanks for your comments. I didn't want to add scat. But the origin of the story had touched a little on scat. Purva didn't play with shit, she didn't eat it or smear it. She just pooped as everyone do everyday . Only different is she pooped in front of everyone and Wash it after some delay. That's it.
Like Reply
Plz don't include poop and all bcoz it's get mood off for many don't make too vulger dirty bcoz it's not about Dirty it's about hot erotic pee play is good and to remind too much is too bad
[+] 1 user Likes Rakshas1973's post
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 06:45 AM)Rakshas1973 Wrote: Plz don't include poop and all bcoz it's get mood off for many don't make too vulger dirty bcoz it's not about Dirty it's about hot erotic pee play is good and to remind too much is too bad

Thanks sir, for comments. From here the story will turn to other direction. Next day she will visit to doctor.
Like Reply
Hope you're health is stable now. Thanks to God. Thanks for the update. As always you have put all of us in suspense. Eagerly waiting for your update.
Like Reply
I'm trying to update on Sunday midnight
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 07:14 AM)anjali Wrote: Hope you're health is stable now. Thanks to God. Thanks for the update. As always you have put all of us in suspense. Eagerly waiting for your update.

Yes me my wife and our son all are fine now. My aunty and my sister is still weak. Hope they will also get well soon.
Like Reply
Waiting for your masterpiece Tunkai
Like Reply
(08-11-2021, 09:05 AM)anjali Wrote: Waiting for your masterpiece Tunkai

Yesterday My wife's lover had came.  So we were busy with a threesome season all over the night.
Like Reply
(08-11-2021, 12:33 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Yesterday My wife's lover had came.  So we were busy with a threesome season all over the night.

Wow, enjoy it. Looks like there will be delay again??
[+] 1 user Likes deepbluelove007's post
Like Reply