Fantasy Actress Roleplays
"Went to the toilet ..." I replied.

"Yeah ... well then! ... I wondered if I was half-starved ..." She smiled and sat down on the bed next to me.

"You look very much like Harish ....," I said, winking at my sister and pulling her into my arms.

"Yes! ... If you like it, it's true ..." Didi smiled and hugged me, "But I like his cock more than I like it! ... How solid is his cock! ... How long and thick it is!" ... I feel very full ... I feel very full ... "Keerthi didi put her hand on her thigh and pressed her pussy.

"Didi ... now I'm going to fuck you ....," I pressed Didi's right elbow and said with suspicion, "I hope! That I can satisfy you ... I mean! Harish's big cock ... he gave you so much Loved it! ... My cock is so small! ... Do you like mine? "

"Oh, what happened to not liking ....," Keerthi didi smiled seeing my anxiety and holding my cock in her fist and looking at him lovingly, she said, "I would like your cock too! It's fun! ... "She started moving my cock gently …

[Image: i-make-fakes-Inssia-keerthi-suresh-nude-handjob-172.jpg]

"I think there are words of experience ....," I said smiling and pressing her nipple and asked further, "By the way! ... How many cocks have you taken so far, sister ??"

"Well! ... you asked a very private question ....," she said, leaning back and looking down at me, she bent down and said, "I don't have to answer your question ...."

Saying this, Keerthi took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it ... Igggg! Please tell, what's the story of these big puppys ........... The urge to put the cock in her mouth again dripped through my cock .... but when I wanted to fuck her, I grabbed her head and stopped her and said, No.

[Image: 1280x720.10.jpg]

Keerthi didi smiled mischievously and lifted her face from my cock ... I pushed her back and made her lie down on the bed ... and then I put my thighs in her thighs and attacked her body directly on her bulging breasts ... I started ... She moved her hand in my hair and started pressing my mouth on her Breast.

"Sagar ... if you say one, will you do it?"

"What, sister?" I asked, lifting my face for a moment from her nipples.

"Will you lick my vagina? Harish came and started licking my vagina ... I love licking vagina very much! I haven't had that pleasure for a long time ... You don't lick my vagina ..." Kreethi didi asked in a very sexy tone.

"Okay, sister ... I'm licking ... I just want to taste your pussy ..." I said happily.

"Oh no ... then come or not in my thighs ..." she said, pushing my head between her torn thighs and holding my waist and pulling me on her own body, she said, "You suck my vagina ... .I suck your cock ... let's do sixty-nine of the mast .... "

Pleased, I quickly put my mouth on Keerthi didi's pussy and started licking her pussy ... As soon as my tongue touched her pussy, she let out a sexy sigh and lifted her waist and pressed her pussy to my mouth .... Then she pulled me on her body and she sucked my cock. I took it in my mouth and started sucking it ... Keerthi didi was sleeping on the floor and I was lying on the couch and licking her pussy .... She was sucking my cock in her mouth by turning her face ... Sucking in the ninth position .. but this pleasure was more supernatural than that idea!

[Image: Keerthi-Suresh-licking-hot-pussy-naked-b...x-fake.jpg]

Harish came out of the toilet as soon as we were engrossed in sucking each other's siblings.

"Oh wow! ... You siblings have already started talking .... I haven't even waited ...."

When he said that, we both lifted our faces from each other's laps and started looking at him ... Looking at him, I smiled and said, "Sorry Harishbhai ... it was taking time for you to come ... and I didn't stop looking at my sister ... then I started doing it for her ...."

"Oh well Ray ... I don't mind ... after all she is your sister ... otherwise it's your turn to fuck her now .... then let your ..."

"Then what are you going to do now? ... I mean as long as we do ...." I asked him curiously.

"Me? ... I will be watching ... Fucking your sister-brother .... You will never see such a scene ... A brother is fucking his sister ... and a sister is fucking his brother like a slut ... "

Harish smiled strangely and approached us and sat on the bed. Then he pressed Keerthi 's Boobs and said, "I'll keep wiping your hands on your sister like that ... What a sexy girl! Randi has a balloon-like Breast!

[Image: keerthi-suresh-boobs-10-09-2020-at-16.03.48-3.jpg]

When Harish said that, I turned my face and put it on Keerthi 's pussy and started sucking her pussy again ... but my cock started sucking like before. Harish was sitting on the side pressing Didi's boobs ... Within five minutes Didi started moving her waist ... The pressure in my cock was also increasing ... The warmth of Didi's mouth was becoming unbearable to the lust in my cock ... I was pulling .... When Didi started moving her waist strangely, Harish saw it and said, "Look, Sagar ... your sister is very hot .... if you are sucking her pussy, she has come to fuck ... so she is moving her waist ... sucking her pussy even harder ... she will fall in a minute now .. .. "

[Image: Keerthy-Suresh-hairy-pussy-licking-boobs...-image.jpg]

[Image: qdgBANqd1vPBINQWPBm39xvqqDyuTF3Z-hg5DKT-...1fkgsY1PS8]

I began to digest what Kreethi didi with his encouragement. Her grain, I began to digest and put him in charge as ... Harish said it was out of the control of movement of a Diddi minute! ...

her limbs were stiff and she was getting ... a tiny flick of her hand, and she was kanhata .... when it was part of her was her kama trpti loose …
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Come on Sagar ... fuck your sister soon ... you are hot and she is on fire too ... let it be a great fuck! ...."

Then I got up and grabbed Keerthi didi's legs and ... I sat on her knees with her legs crossed. For a few moments, I kept looking at my sister's pussy ... Her pussy wings were shining due to getting wet! Then I grabbed my hard cock in one hand and placed head on my sister's pussy! I felt as if my cock was placed on the fire stove! ,

"Oh you put a pillow under her ass and take her legs on your shoulders and then put them on ... then see how the cock penetrates the pussy like butter ...."

[Image: KeerthiSuresh.jpg]

He just lied ... and Keerthi didi quickly took the pillow near her head and handed it to me ... Seeing her readiness, Harish smiled again and said, "Look ... your sister is in such a hurry to get fucked by you ... she quickly gave the pillow to the slut ..."

"Hey ... now I have a pillow in my hand ... so I gave it quickly ..." Didi said with a slight smirk.

"Oh my gosh, queen ... Why are you angry right now ... I just laughed! ...." Harish said, pressing her nipple and smiling.

Ignoring their words, I moved the pillow under Keerthi didi's buttocks ... She lifted her buttocks and let me push the pillow down .... Then I took the position on the side of her buttocks and put her legs on my shoulders. Then I grabbed the cock in my hand again and put his head on the slit of her pussy ... then with a little effort I started pushing the cock inside .... due to this position my cock started inserting in my sister's pussy ...

The skin on my cock was stretched and I was in pain ... Also, this was the first time I had ever had a girl, I had a different feeling in my mind! I had a serious expression on my face ... I started to think that the cock should be taken out ... but recognizing the expression on my face, Harish said to me,

"Sagar ... don't take out the cock now! ... this is your first time to fuck ... then it will be a little difficult ... Once you get used to it, then it will be fun ... then slow down a little first ... then dhakke! ... "

His words increased my excitement! ... I started to put my cock in my sister's tight pussy with a little more pressure ... Harish's nice big cock but her pussy was not loose .... Pushing, I put my full cock in her pussy. ..Then I was a little stunned ... my cock was feeling huge tightness! I was thinking for a while about how to fuck my sister ... My sister realized my problem and she took her legs on my shoulders and took them down and raised her hands and called me in her arms.

"Come on! ... you sleep like this on my body ... so it will be easier for you to do ..."

Listening to Didi, I fell asleep on her body ... I had fun sleeping on her puffy body! Putting my arms around her, I lay down on the bed and held the weight of my body on it. Didi grabbed my face in the palm of her hand and started kissing me with her lips on my lips ... Her loving kiss increased the arousal in my cock and I started moving my waist .... I took a little cock out of her pussy and pushed it inside again and slowly inside me- The speed of getting out started to increase ... Didi was helping me to fuck so I could eat her ...

[Image: Keerthi-suresh-fake-fucking-1.jpg]

Didi's pussy was looking very hot! She was feeling so cool while putting cock in her hot pussy that she started to feel like she was fucking ... My cock was getting a different feeling due to the friction of her tight pussy! Initially my cock was bothering me, Now no more and I started to enjoy fucking her ... in it and she was sucking my tongue by putting her tongue in my mouth ... saliva was dripping from my mouth in her mouth ... this type also made me so sexy and It was provocative that she was igniting a different lust in my cock …

[Image: missionary_700.gif]

A few moments later, Keerthi didi pushed my mouth down and brought her to a standstill. Like a hungry baby, I licked her nipples and took one of her nipples in my mouth and started sucking ... She started moving her hands in my hair ... I started sucking her breasts ... She hugged me and hugged my waist. Was inserted. We were both siblings and Harish was sitting next to me and watching it.

"How do you feel, sister? ... Am I fucking you right ??"

"Yes my king! ....," Didi rolled her eyes and said to me lovingly, "You are having a good time .... I am having fun ...!"

"I'm having a lot of fun, sister! ... I think I'll fall in your pussy now ..." I said somehow controlling my arousal. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Loud to me! ... ahhhh .. even louder ... "

Saying this, she started moving her waist and started making strange movements ... I noticed that her arousal reached! But her movements made my condition worse! I lost control and my cock started to feel ... somehow I said, "Didi ... I don't live anymore ... I fell ...," I said and started falling into her pussy. Hugging her tightly, I moved my waist vigorously and started releasing semen in her pussy and started blabbering, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... "My darling sister ... my slut sister ... I kissed you ... I kissed my sister ... ahhh ahhhh .... ohhhh ...."

"I also fell, oh, oh ... oh, oh, oh, oh ..."

[Image: Nude%2BKeerthy%2BSuresh%2Bsex%2Bfake%2Bimages.jpg]

We were both hugging each other tightly and fighting with each other .... When the orgasm of both of us subsided, we calmed down ... Then for a few moments I fell on her body ...... Then I came to my senses and I looked at her with my neck up ... Didi looked at me and she smiled lovingly. I smiled and said to her, "Thanks, Didi! ... You fulfilled my long wish today! I had a lot of fun! .... I hope I have satisfied you too ...."

"Yes, my king! ... You made me happy! ... I also fell in love with you ... It was your first time, but you made me happy ..."

With that she grabbed my face again and put her lips on my lips ... then for a few moments we kept kissing each other ... At that moment we completely forgot that there was someone else in that room besides the two of us ... sitting quietly beside us for so long Harish sighed a little and he caught our attention. Then he got up and said, "Come on ... it's so much sister-brother love! ... I spoiled your fun ... now let me have the next fun ..."

Saying this, Harish lifted me from my sister's body ... I got up, moved to the side and sat on the corner of the bed. Then he came to her feet and said, kicking her legs, "Come on sister ... you will never fuck with your brother ... but you will not always get my contract cock like this ... now I will hit your ass ... I will fuck you by putting my cock in your ass ...."

On hearing this, a look of worry appeared on Didi's face and she said to Harish in a low voice, "Harish ... that .. Do you ... need to put 'there'? ... don't put it next to me ...."

"Yeah ... don't be scared now ... you yourself said you would do anything ... then I don't want to say no now .... I want to kill you with my mouth ...."

"Harish, please! Understand ... I will suffer a lot ... yours is too big! ... I will be torn apart .... you do anything else .. do anything ... just 'there "Don't wear it ..." Didi pleaded with him.

[Image: Full-nude-Keerthy-Suresh-boobs-pressing-bold-shoot.jpg]

"Look ... no matter how much you say, I will hit your ass ... then whether you agree or not ..." Harish said emphatically.

"Oh but you hit me anyway .... press my Breast anyway, do anything ... mine is not ...," Didi pleaded with him again, '' Your cock is very big ... How much I was hurt when you put it in my pussy ... What will happen to me if I put your cock in my ass ..? ..Then leave that one place and do whatever you want ... I am ready to do whatever you say ... "
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
"Oh my gosh! ... if I only knew you wouldn't let me kill your ass ... then I wouldn't have come here .... When I used to see you walking on the street, my cock used to get hurt when I saw your butt like a pot ... I wanted to put my cock in your ass and fuck you .... Now it's time to fulfill that wish, so you say no ?? No! ... Even if I never get to fuck you later, but today I will not leave here without hitting your ass …

Saying this, Harish fell on Kreethi didi's body and started kissing her cheek and lips ... His hand was moving all over her body. He was kissing her and he was mumbling something ... I was not clear what he was mumbling when I was a little away from him but I had an idea that he was warming her by talking dirty to her ... I will soon see the result of his dirty mumbling I started ... Keerthi didi closed her eyes and started screaming and started doing sexy movements ...

Now Harish slipped down and he started sucking the nipples of her breasts .... He now leaned towards her and clung to her and was sucking her breasts and moving his hands over her body. Didi's hand was moving on his hardening cunt ... which means she was warmed by his babbling! A few words were coming out of her mouth too but I didn't understand as she was speaking slowly. When Harish was sure that she was very hot, he got up from her body. His huge cock was hard and erect ... He held her hand and raised her, he said, "Come on my queen ... now vomit and rub your hands and knees .... then I will put it in you from behind ..."

This time Keerthi didi listened to him and she got up! Standing upside down on her hands and knees, she said to him, "slowly, Harish .... no one has put 'there' in me yet ... not even my husband ... then it with some love ... I told you to stop, stop ..."

"Don't worry about my bubble! ... I'll hit your ass with so much love that you won't know when the cock went in and when it came out ..."

Harish looked at me and winked at me! When Didi had a lesson with us, she didn't see how Harish winked at me ... I knew from his wink that he was lying and he was going to fuck Didi's ass not with love but brutally ... At that moment I felt sorry for my sister and I did something. Without speaking, he just moved his face and requested Harish to 'slow down' ... Seeing that, Harish laughed loudly and said to me, "Oh Sagar ... don't stay so long .... you come here and sleep under your sister ... sleep down and suck her pussy ... so she will feel better and you will have fun ..."

I realized why he told me to do that ... If she got in trouble while eating Didi's ass and she started protesting, I could go to her help and oppose Harish. But I was engrossed in sucking her breasts under her and he was going to suck my sister's pussy without any hesitation .... but I had no objection to that ... on the contrary, I was also curious about how my sister would take his cock in her ass ... so I did not waste time I quickly went to her and fell on the bed and slipped under my sister ....

Didi took me under her arms and put her hand on my armpit ... I quickly took her breasts in my mouth and started sucking them ... She was standing on all fours like a dog and I was clinging to her Breast like a puppy ... Harish was standing behind Didi's buttocks And I could tell from his movements what he was doing ... he was rubbing the roundness of her buttocks with both hands ... I was looking down from under Didi's Breast then I could see Harish's fingers moving from her ass to the crack of her buttocks …

[Image: Keerthy-Suresh-XXX-Photos-24.jpg]

In the meantime, a jolt hit Didi's waist and a roar came out of her mouth .. From that I knew that Harish had mostly done something to her ass hole ... I could see the fingers of his hand on her ass so he was mostly putting his finger in her ass .. Most of the time, he was inserting his finger and loosening the hole of her ass ... I was enthusiastically sucking one of her breasts and pressing it with the other hand ... while doing so, I was looking down at her thigh and guessing what was happening ... Harish from above Didi was doing something and below I was touching her Breast. Both of these attacks were arousing her libido and she was getting more aroused …

Harish is something I thought of when Diddi buttocks had to be back and forth motion. But when I saw that there was some Harish realized that my Diddi itself moves your waist and it was ... now that really was kamottejak! She held a hand to her waist when it was heated and the other hand holding his lavada Harish hole put her on the ass ... he was really shocked! Then she let Harish lavada pressure and he ghusaya Diddina the bocyata ... Diddi noticed,

"Ahhhh .. Harish .... I'm in pain .... Don't be fast .... Please .... Slowly .... Slowly .... Ohhhh ...."

They stopped a few moments Harish! ... he warned me to shut my gudhagyal hand. I put my head out from under Keerthi didi's body and looked up at him. He put me dragged into what she's been warned about, mouth and hands and her attention. Understanding his gesture, I again put my mouth under my sister's body and pulled her face towards my face ... I started kissing her with my lips on hers ... For a while she was startled but then she also started supporting me ... I put my tongue on hers easy to digest and put her tongue in her hair fell to his mouth .... rotating the rotating arms to her passion for the French kissing I ....

I kissed Kreethi didi and started screaming .... Taking advantage of it, Harish started inserting his cock in her ass .... She felt it and the expression on her face changed! There was a lot of pain on my sister's face but when kiss on her mouth, she could not shout or scream ... She was just screaming in my mouth and trying to tell me something. But I ignored her and kept kissing her and moving my hands on her head and back ....

[Image: Naked-Keerthi-Suresh-black-anal-sex-actress-photo.jpg]

Harish then in one fell swoop inserted more than half of his cunt in Didi's boob and in one fell swoop her breath got stuck in her throat! Her limbs got a little stiff and then a little relaxed! ... She wanted to scream when he pushed Lavada inside but her scream went out of my mouth and her limbs got stiff ... but then her limbs became relaxed as the first key of pain came off ! Even then she kept growling but I didn't let her go and kept kissing her ...

In fact, I wanted to see Harish's cock penetrate her but I couldn't let her go because she would have bombed loudly then .... Most of the time, I kept kissing her ... and then Harish continued to put his cock in her ass ... I had an idea that it was not possible to insert his full cock in Keerthi didi's ass, so it was better to tell Harish to stay there. .. Then I took out my hand, clenched my fist and warned him, 'Now put Lavada in and out' …

Understanding my gesture, Harish pulled his cock out of his sister's ass a little and pushed it in again .... Then he slowly started moving his cock inside and out .... she was in pain and distress to be enough ... I saw his face Diddi if she had packed his eyes closed and lips, teeth, and he endured the pain! There was tremendous tension on her face! But her face when I was a different excitement did not even feel bad ... About 25-30 times when Harish pushed Lavada in and out of Keerthi didi's ass hole, the tension on her face decreased! .... It seemed that the hole in her pussy was now adjusted to the size of his cock! Her growls in my mouth had subsided but after a while ... the pain on her face disappeared and she started screaming sexy ... Didi ... Didi was now screaming, screaming ... She was moving back and forth, wiping her eyes and taking Harish's cunt in her lap ... Seeing that, Harish shouted,

"Hi Mary, Queen .... look! ... I wonder how the cocks in your ass, you were saying that .... I will depart from the dead .... If you say to me now ... .. khusita "Put it on ... put it in my ass .... fuck my ass" .... "

[Image: Milktankkeerthisureshassfuckingnudesexpic.jpg]

"Oh yes, my king! It's coming, it's really fun for me!"

"Oh, but this will be very lustful ... Now you have to feel it .... I have to wear more .... I have to fuck harder .... Yes or no?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

Then Harish put his hand on one of her sister's buttocks and inserted the thumb of that hand in the pussy... Moving that finger in her pussy, he said to me excitedly, "Look, Sagar ... how much your sister is a randi randi! .... even if you put a cock in her ass, she tells you to put your fingers in her pussy .... Even if four or five people climb at the same time, she will take everything with a smile.

[Image: z0Gg2R.jpg]

His words did not stop me! I quickly let go of her breasts and came out from under her body .... Then I sat next to Harish and watched how his cock was going in and out of Didi's ass .... Her ass started hitting .... Didi was screaming, screaming ... She was moving back and forth with her head on the bed but she was not complaining at all ... On the contrary, now she seemed to be having fun …

Harish's cock was as hard as an iron rod and was moving in and out of her cunt rhythmically ... His cunt was stretching and rubbing the skin of her cunt .... I could tell what she must have felt from that scene ... She must have thought that someone had put a thick yam or carrot in her mouth ... When her lust became unbearable, she started rubbing on her pussy and started babbling …

"Ohhhhh ... Harish ... what are you doing to me!" ...

[Image: BEE2912.gif]

And Didi started licking again .... Harish's cock was in her ass and a finger was in her pussy ... She was rubbing her own pussy on it ... As a result of all this, she was satisfied! .... As she calmed down, Harish took out the finger in her pussy and held it in front of my face.
Like Reply
"Look ... how much your sister's pussy is dripping .... there's a lot of lust in her pussy .... The taste of her pussy ... say you took it before ... and you liked it but its taste ... lick everything from my finger .... "

I licked his finger like a baby today and licked my sister's pussy on it ... When I was done, he put his hand on her buttocks and grabbed her waist tightly

"Oh my queen ... my flirtatious music ... my slut music ... now I'm going to release my cum in your assड ... take ... take ... my cum ... brother's cum ... my cum ... take all ... ahhhhh ... ohhhhh ....

He or my sister was so aroused by his filthy talk! My cock became incredibly hard! With one last jerk, Harish pressed Keerthi 's buttocks against his cock and he growled like a wild animal ... I noticed that he was slipping into her ass .... He was giving ... 'Hhhhh ... Ahhhhhhhh' Kreethi was also grumbling down. His almost full cock seemed to be in her ass ....

[Image: 1.jpg]

Just when his cunt stopped swallowing, he loosened his grip on her buttocks .... As Harish loosened his grip, Keerthi came forward and she leaned her body down on the bed ... She kept her buttocks up and down, panting .. When Lavada came out of her ass, Harish also took a deep breath and leaned back on the bedrest.

My eyes were still on Kreethi didi's buttocks. She was lying down but her buttocks were still up and the hole in her buttocks was clear to me ... when Harish's cock came out of it the hole was very open and the table tennis ball felt so big that it could go easily ... when she came down, the skin of her boob was coming in and out, the hole was shrinking, spreading ....

Seeing my sister's recently ejaculated buttocks, my cock became extremely tense and I felt an intense desire to put my cock in her ejaculated hole! I went behind Didi .... Holding my hardened cock in my hand, I brought it near the hole of her ass....

In one fell swoop I put my full cock in my sister's ass!! Harish's Lavadya made her hole very loose, my cock which was small in his size went into her pussy easily ... For a moment Didi didn't know what was happening .... I grabbed her waist with both hands without giving her any pleasure and I started fucking, my cock inside and out of her ass .... Didi came to her senses and started looking back upwards …

[Image: PicsArt_07-01-11.09.23.jpg]

I was surprised to see her behind her face and she went to say something ... but no words came out of her mouth and she just kept moaning ... at last she didn't say anything and she put her head back on the bed and lay down ... my She didn't have the strength to react to this attack ... She just kept lying down and kept pushing my cock in her ass ... I was so happy to see that she didn't say anything that I kept fucking her ass with that joy …

I had no idea that I would be able to fuck Kreethi didi's ass so soon .... I was as happy as I was when I suddenly fell ... I had to know how and how much to push her ass! ... ... Surprisingly, even though her ass was loosened by Harish's thick cock, my cock was feeling very tight .... I felt like my cock was tied tightly in a rubber bag .... The touch of the buttocks in the fleshy gargoyle was taking my libido to Shige …

[Image: Big-fake-boobs-keerthi-suresh-nude-ass-xxx-anal-sex.jpg]

Suddenly my dam burst and I started dripping in my sister's ass .... semen dripping from my cock started dripping in her ass When my ejaculation slowed down, I slowed down ... I slowed down and finally stopped and leaned on my sister's body …

She was lying on her back with her buttocks up, but with the weight of my body, she had to lie down on the bed with her buttocks down and I lay on top of her, putting my cock in her buttocks. I felt immense satisfaction while sleeping naked on my sister's naked body! ...

After a while I came to my senses and leaned away from her body ... I looked at Harish and he was looking at me and smiling mischievously ... smiling he said to me, "Oh my gosh, Sagar ... you also took a dip in the flowing Ganga with your hands ... very good! ... Did you have fun hitting your sister's ass?"

[Image: preview.jpg]

"Hmm? ... Yes! ... It was so much fun! ... I replied with a smirk," I couldn't help but see her lying there ... Her ass hole seemed to be piercing me ... Then I fucked her too! ... "

"Wow, my lion! ... This is how you want to hunt ... If you get a chance, you have to grab the prey ... But you don't have to grab it now ... Your sister will let you fuck like that now .... Harish smiled and got up from the bed ...

"Come on! ... I'm leaving now .... I'm too late! ... Shopkeepers may be waiting ... They may be wondering, where did you go after closing this shop?" Saying this, Harish got up from his seat and walked towards the toilet and said to me, "Can you bring me some clothes?"

I said 'yes' and ran to get her clothes lying in my sister's room. After a few moments Harish came out of the toilet fresh ... I gave him his clothes and he put on his clothes ... Then he came out of the room saluting me with his hand .... I came out to leave him at the door ... I was naked Then I opened the door and stood behind him. Harish came out smiling at me and I quickly closed the door ...

Then I came back to our parents' room where Didi was still lying on the bed .... I took a look at her naked body and went to the toilet. By urinating, cleaning my cock etc. I freshened up and came out. Kreethi didi was still lying on the bed but now she was straight on her back. She opened her eyes, glanced at me, and wiped her eyes again. I went and lay down beside her and sat looking at her face ... When she opened her eyes again I looked at her and smiled ... but she did not smile and turned her face towards the madman and said, "All my limbs are throbbing! ... I feel like all my limbs are separated ... I don't want to be fuck by savage men like you two! ... If I hadn't been affected by such limbs, my life would have been lost ..."

[Image: z0GzRQ.jpg]

"Oh sorry, Didi! ..." I said like a sneering criminal, "I couldn't stop myself from seeing you like that ... So I fell in love with you! ... Was it too much trouble ??"
Like Reply

"Not yours to fuck ... but of course Harish's to fuck! .... what a thick cock he had! ... I felt like his cock was all over my body ... if he fucked me once or twice more My hole will get bigger forever ... "said Didi.

"Oh ... sorry, sister! ... So I reassured her and said," If you really hurt me so much, I will not let Harish touch your body again ... Today is the first time he has touched you. ..That first and last bite ... I will never bring him to bite you again ... I will not let anything happen that will cause you physical pain .... "

I was telling her that and it was to my advantage! The fact that another man was cheating on my sister did not sit well with me. Net Harish had helped me to satisfy my lust so I gave him a chance to fuck my sister ... Now that I had fucked my sister and she let me fuck, she would no longer let me fuck her any more. So now Harish didn't need to give her a chance to eat again ... His cock was too big and thick and he was bothering my sister.

[Image: Keerthy-Suresh-spreading-her-hairy-pussy...-photo.jpg]

If Harish had been fucking Didi like this, both her pussy and ass would have been loose ... it would have bothered me and her husband too ... because if we licked her, she would not have enjoyed our cock as much as she would have enjoyed Harish's cock ... With all this in mind, I was deciding not to give Harish a chance to fuck her again. And so I told my sister that I would not bring Harish back ... but I was amazed at what she said next! She said "Oh Sagar ... I am not complaining about Harish's cock ... I like his cock very much ... Yes! His cock is very big, thick ... I was upset because he fuck it for the first time! .. .But women like this kind of cock! So I want Harish's cock again ... Whenever I get a chance I want his cock ... And you have to give it to me ... He will always be ready to fuck me on one foot ... you will have to bring it to me .... then I will let you fuck too .... "

After hearing her words, I jumped to my feet! I wanted to take ... She looked at my startled face and said with a big smile, "Now I am going to take a nice shower, sleep and relax .... I will not do anything for dinner, so you bring food from outside the hotel ... When you go to fetch food, go and tell Harish that he wants to come back to your house at night ... I'm going to fuck from him all night long ... not today but every night until my parents come back ... I'm going to fuck from him every night ... don't worry! Then you should also get a reward ... then you also fuck me from time to time ... Do you understand? Go now ... You also take a break! "

Saying this, Keerthi didi got up from the bed smiling and entered the bathroom .... I kept looking at her like crazy …

[Image: Keerthy_Suresh_PicsArt_10-17-01.59.03-01.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
Please continue Mouni Roy story
Like Reply
Please continue bobby and sruthi hassan story
Waiting form long time
Like Reply
Yes please continue the Bobby story
Like Reply
We are waiting for bobby and shruthi hassan stroy for a long time....
Like Reply
MHP-10

The twins were home from school. They sat at the table with their dad as they all munched on breakfast.

"When's Mom coming home?" Shriya tried not to sound desperate, but she was. Her pussy had been on fire without her mother's tender touch. And no amount of masturbation seemed to make up for it. To make her horny matters even worse, she could not get the image of Krishan's massive dick out of her head.

[Image: ZJobCkjzNWeYqg8EWCpHLFmbbY75Itvj3TFRuNzq...dNTF6zlxuT]

"Hansika's mother is recovering nicely." Ganesh looked over at his daughter. "Your mother should be home on the 23rd. I'm pretty sure."

"She's not going to miss New Year, is she?" Worry crept into Krishan's blue eyes.

"She'll be back. We'll have the same New Year we always do." Ganesh took another bite from his gbangfruit.

Independently, both twins doubted it would be the same New Year as always even if their mother returned on time. They both made plans for Anushka in their minds, each staring off into space.

"Anyway, what do you all have planned for today?" Ganesh knew what he was doing. That damned valve in the basement was acting up again. How was he going to make any progress on the house if each new valve he put in kept failing? He'd wanted to list the house by spring, but that was looking less and less likely.

"I'm hanging with friends," Krishan said.

"Some brother-sister time," Shriya said at the same time. She looked over at Krishan. "I thought we were going to hang out today." She looked hurt.

"I haven't seen my friends for a while, Shriya. And Hassan made a new board game we're all gonna try." It was true. Krishan hadn't seen his friends much, even not accounting for his time at the cabin.

"You're all high school seniors and making board games. You're such nerds." Shriya offered a good-natured smile to let Krishan know she was joking. "I guess I can go over to Anu Emmanuel's for a while. How about we do something before we leave?"

Ganesh watched his children talk out their differences. The twins had always gotten along so well. Why couldn't Karun have gotten some of their genes?

"I ... um ..." Krishan had been planning to fap while watching the video of his mom comparing his dick to her forearm. The dazed look in Anushka's eyes at that moment made Krishan's balls churn. "Sure, Shriya. We can hang a little this morning." He sighed. Fapping would have to wait.

[Image: ZS8O36I_1uUhzbrCzWKQsoltbO5awOOTxv-0x1z_...uAQ8ZBw2qW]

"Oh, and don't forget. I want you both home tonight. It's time to watch everyone's favorite movie." Ganesh smiled at his children. It wouldn't be the same without Anushka.

"You're gonna shoot your eye out," Krishan smiled.

"Oh no, I shot my eye out." Shriya's laugh sounded like jingling bells.

"Okay, we'll be here, Dad." Shriya nodded.

"Ditto." Krishan smiled amiably.

~~

"So, what do you want to do?" Krishan looked over at his sister from his computer chair.

"Well, we never really finished our conversation from the other day." Shriya sat on the edge of his bed, her hands in her lap.

"Is this about my dick?" Krishan stopped swiveling in his chair. "Look, it isn't really a problem. I ..." Why was he trying to avoid showing it to her again? If she wanted to see it, he should show it to her. Krishan adored the way women looked at it. And Krishan adored Shriya. And she was a beautiful woman. "I'll show it to you again if you want."

"Yes." Shriya nodded. She tried to keep her face neutral, but her insides twisted into knots at the thought of seeing that breathtaking cock again. "Anu Emmanuel keeps asking me about it. This way, I can tell her what it's like when I see her later. Maybe I can get you two to start dating."

"You're gonna tell her that you saw my dick today?" Krishan stood up, pulled off his pants, and tossed them toward the closet. He stood only in his micro-boxers and t-shirt. "And that you touched it?"

"Well, no ... I guess I can't tell her I saw it again." Shriya was usually a strategic thinker, but she really hadn't thought this one through. "And ... um ... why would you say that I'm going to touch it?"

[Image: P82BnjBjluVwonDHd1yHri7cWVbgHs6wsLTYYbQ-...S9w7nVB61f]

"You asked to touch it last time, so ..." Krishan pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it toward his discarded pants. Not long ago, he'd have been embarrassed to show off his naked torso, even to his sister. But women seemed to like it. "So, do you want to touch it?" Krishan dropped his boxers and kicked them away. This time he was fresh out of the shower and genuinely curious to see what Shriya was all about.

"Wow." Shriya's eyes fixed themselves on the growing thing. "Look at it ... unfurl." She wiggled her butt a little on the bed. "Maybe I should touch it. Just to see." This was all Anu Emmanuel's fault for putting these ideas in her head. And her mom's fault for leaving her so horny. "Come over here,." Shriya watched the dick sway as he walked over. It was now almost all the way hard.

"Should I lock the door?" Krishan stopped right in front of his sister, his dick now inches from her cute, upturned nose.

"It's okay." Shriya looked at the door and then back at the cock right in front of her. Locking the door implied they were hiding something, and she didn't want that. Anyway, their dad was busy working in the basement. "This will only take a sec. And then maybe we can go for a walk in the snow together or something."

"Sure." Krishan watched her right hand move toward his dick and hesitate. Then she set her jaw as if making a decision, and reached out and gave his cock a little smack. Krishan snorted a laugh as they both watched it bounce side to side rapidly until it lost its momentum. "What are you doing?"

"I'm testing it, dummy." She did it again and couldn't help but smile at Krishan's sweet laugh and the absurdity of this mighty thing swaying like a dangerous metronome. "If you're going to date my friend, I'll need to be rigorous."

"Then by all means, continue your inspection." Krishan put his hands on his hips.

"I'll need to see how thick it is." Shriya's face became serious again as she took hold of it and squeezed with her right hand. She let out a long breath as the pliant flesh pushed back at her fingers. Krishan's penis was so different from Tharun's, or any other boy, that it was almost like she was touching a penis for the first time. As warmth spread through her stomach, and wetness spread in her panties, she knew she wasn't merely a lesbian.

"Well, how thick is it?"

"Very thick," she whispered.

[Image: SUi_sJRxpyGDD2ZgVkiD2zObDOjlFi4g2w-SJjdB...-O22vIyTrM]

"Do you think Anu Emmanuel would like it?" Krishan saw a brief flash of jealousy flash over her face. As her brother, he knew that look of jealousy well.

"Yes." Shriya squeezed it rhythmically. She wasn't trying to please Krishan, she was only prodding him. She brushed down the veiny thing with her fingertips, and then back to the purple head. She put two fingers on either side of his little hole and spread her fingers slightly. The hole opened a tiny bit. "Is there where you pee from and ... you know ... cum from?"

"Um ... you know it is." Krishan raised an eyebrow. He had to hand it to her, she always managed to surprise him.

"It's just, I haven't seen one up close like this. And, you know, I have different holes for different things down there." She pushed her hand back down, gripped his dick again, and pumped him. Her hand looked so small on him. "This would be very different if we were identical twins."

"I'm glad we're not."

"Me too." It felt so good to jerk off her brother. Her whole body tingled. "So, is this what you'd want Anu Emmanuel to do?" She looked up at him with serious eyes.

"Well, actually, I'd want her to use two hands." Krishan fought the urge to put a hand on Shriya's head. It was second nature to him now in such situations, but he thought Shriya might rebel.

"That makes sense." Shriya put her second hand on him and pumped. "Wow, Krishan. Your dick is really something. I think Anu Emmanuel is going to love it."

[Image: YrhGImveBU09BeMcQ3I8YP8KXNU6mPHUhzGtPyaZ...9r40PhveGn]

"You gonna tell her about this?"

"Shut up, doofus." She shot him a mock-angry look and returned her gaze to his penis. She pumped him in silence for a while.

Krishan broke the silence. "You should probably get it wet."
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
"How?" Shriya looked up again. He looked very happy. It thrilled her to make her brother so happy.

"Just spit in your hands."

"Isn't that gross?" Shriya wasn't sure if he was just putting her on.

"Nah, it's great."

"Okay." Shriya took her hands off him, spit into each palm, and then resumed her pumping. "Krishan? Are you a virgin?"

"No." Krishan loved the slick sounds of her hands on his dick. "But I don't want to talk about that right now, okay?" He wasn't sure how to break it to her that they were both sleeping with the same woman.

"Okay." She pumped him in silence for another few minutes. "It's been a long time, Krish. Are you going to ... cum?"

"Do you want me to?" He wasn't sure how she'd react to getting covered in gooey, hot sperm.

Shriya thought it over as she worked with him. "No. I think this is enough. I'll tell Anu Emmanuel you're ready to date, if she's still interested." She took her hands off him and stood up, careful to move to the side of his giant erection. "I'm sorry I didn't finish you. Are you sure that's okay?"

"No problem, but you better go." Krishan gave her a dreamy smile. He wasn't that far away from cumming. "I'm going to watch some porn now."

"Oh, okay." Shriya kissed him on the cheek and fled the room. How odd, if her brother had told her even just a few days ago that he was about to watch porn, she would have called him a perv. But now she just hoped he really enjoyed his orgasm. She closed the door on the way out and made her way up to her room. She had an hour before she needed to leave for Anu Emmanuel's, and Shriya needed to cum, too.

[Image: 1O9yG6AiE-Rw8Eu8M5QsmfreZVxqCvASzmVYefh1...I8k6o0MEoV]
~~

the three members on the couch said in unison, along with Argyle in the movie. They all laughed. The lights were off in the basement, and the movie had just started. Krishan sat at one end of the couch. His sister cuddled under the blanket next to him. On the other end of the couch, Ganesh ate popcorn.

Krishan felt Shriya's small hand on his thigh. Her hand was under the blanket, but above his pajama bottoms as it slowly worked its way to his waistband. "What are you doing?" Krishan whispered to his sister.

"Shh." She smiled at him and returned her eyes to the movie.

[Image: Xsxfgc3KhFnjKwWza1Sr0JYSAg2cGkht1yMxm86_...WyNP7abuqU]

Krishan looked over at his dad, who was still munching handfuls of popcorn, absorbed by the movie. "I don't think --"

"Shh." Ganesh said without looking over.

Krishan turned his focus back to the film and felt Shriya's small, warm hand slip under his pajamas and underwear.

Shriya scooted closer and leaned up to Krishan's ear. "Anu Emmanuel says she's still interested," she whispered. "Do you think she'd do this if you two were dating?" She touched him and played with the head, but Krishan's micro-boxers were too restricting to pump him again.

Krishan nodded and let his sister press up against his left side. He was now fully hard as she played with the top of his dick, where it poked up above the elastic waist of his boxers.

All three kept their eyes on the movie, but only Ganesh really cared about what was happening on screen.

"No fair," Krishan leaned down to her ear and said the words just as a block of C4 took out the first few floors of Nakatomi Tower. He slid his left hand under the blanket, and quickly moved his hand under Shriya's pajama bottoms and panties. She squirmed a bit, but once he found her wet slit, she settled down. He ran his finger along the little ridges inside her pussy. He could feel her shoulders tense. She didn't stop him.

[Image: vGDk7dKNJ2u6K_n99xUOR85lIeOt7Bs00P9LPzkB...CjZBVQ_8Te]
The twins worked with each other as quietly. Right about the time the bad guys opened the vault, a loud pinging sounded from the laundry room.

"Oh, shit." Ganesh put down his popcorn, stood, and raced over to the door. He opened it, listened, and his shoulders slumped. "Well, at least it's not the valve."

Krishan and Shriya quickly withdrew their hands from each other's genitals under the blanket and tried to look innocent.

Ganesh turned back to his children. "I need to deal with this." He shook his head. "I'm sorry, I know we were all enjoying the movie. You can finish without me." He turned and disappeared into the unfinished part of the basement.

"Well?" Krishan looked at Shriya.

Shriya nodded. "Your room, or my room?"

"My room," Krishan said. "It's more private."

They stood, held hands, and headed upstairs. Shriya noticed that his hand was sticky with her mess as she squeezed it.

~~

"You know, I thought I was a lesbian." Shriya kneeled in front of her standing brother. She still had her pajamas on. Krishan only wore his top now. She stared at his massive erection, inches from her face. It shook a little with each beat of Krishan's heart. "But now, I think I like both girls and boys."

"I have to tell you something, Shriya." Krishan watched her lips part and her pupils dilate. "I saw you and Mom together."

"You saw ...?" She looked up into his handsome face without comprehension. But when she saw the sly look in his eyes, she knew he was talking about all the wrong things she'd done with her mother. "Oh, my God." She put her hands over her face as her cheeks flushed red. "You saw us doing stuff? I'm gonna die, Krish. We didn't mean to. It just sorta happened. I mean ... I ... I think this house is ..."

"It's okay, Shriya." Krishan put his hand on her hair and patted her like a puppy. "I've been doing stuff with Mom, too."

"What?" Shriya peeked through her fingers up at him to see if he was teasing her. He looked serious. "You have?"

"It started a while ago." Krishan smiled, remembering the shocked look on Anushka's pretty face the first time she'd been covered by his deluge of cum. "She's the best mom ever."

[Image: TBJ0buYjOJiy9uf4e7UWdrcA45kYAVaMD8y9h_JW..._dyMiLgLRa]
"She is." Shriya took her hands slowly away from her face. She was still very red. "Krishan, did the house change Mom? Did it change you? I mean, you used to be small down there and now, look." Her eyes glanced at that long, thick cock.

"Yes, there's a woman named Nayanthara. She offered us a deal."

"I've met her," Shriya whispered. She reached out and took hold of Krishan's dick with both hands. It was so warm. "I want that deal, too."

"You do?" Krishan raised his eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I?" Shriya's face leaned forward a little. She licked her lips.

"It'll hurt for a minute. It gets really hot, but then it feels good."

"I don't care if it's hot. If you and Mom made the deal, I want to, too." Shriya licked the purple head before her and admired the slight salty taste.

[Image: Z-XaSJI-zOw1R9Hxy7rW8OgsddJTvv4R4-EBIhjf...PhKpOA9aCf]

"Okay." Krishan put his hand on her shoulder and lifted her to her feet. Her hands fell away from his dick. "Let's go get a cold shower going first. Trust me, you're going to need it."

They left his room, crossed the hall, and closed themselves in the bathroom.

"You should probably get naked." Krishan set the water as far cold as it would go.
Like Reply
"This is weird." But Shriya pulled off her top, her bottoms, and her panties. "What do we do now?"

"Well, now you have to agree to the deal." Krishan looked her up and down. She was such a slight, gentle creature. Her small boobs had pink, puffy nipples, and she had a nice trimmed triangle of hair between her slender legs. He took a mental picture, because she was about to change. "The bond, the pact, the contract made. We paid and received and the Devil took his due. All we need from you is your approbation."

"Devil?" Shriya's eyes widened.

"I've met him. He's a nice guy." Krishan took Shriya's left hand in his right. "He doesn't like rules."
[Image: 5yzBXNRS1AatHrQLjoczo6Tb_f_-2xSlBBj49U6O...Zj_82-0o-b]

"Oh." Shriya offered a faint smile. "I don't even care, I just want to be in this with you and Mom, Krish." She squeezed his hand. "I agree to the deal." A heat built rapidly in her chest, hips, and between her legs. Krishan was right, it hurt. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Krissssshhhhhhh." A strange red glow filled the bathroom, and seemed to emanate from her.

"Get in the shower. It'll help." Krishan took off his top, and carried her into the shower. The water was a shock to his skin, but he didn't care. Shriya writhed and cursed as the heat moved through her. Krishan watched as her glowing boobs grew, and her hips expanded. He stood her on her feet and turned her so the cold water hit her breasts flush. "It'll get better soon." He dropped to his knees, and buried his face between her legs.

[Image: wrvWj3pOFIurpEtrBNko6d6fuGnrDV4MEpbF4760...-gknfOUO8U]

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Shriya was only partially aware that her brother lapped at her pussy. The heat faded and Shriya cupped her boobs. They were not the same. This is what had happened to their mother. They were so much more full and heavy. She dropped them and grabbed them again. They fell on her chest in an entirely new way. "My ... boobs ... hang now ... Danny." The heat disappeared, replaced by the pleasure of what her brother was doing between her legs. "Oh, Danny."

"Mmmmppphhhh." Krishan focused on her clit. He grabbed her now rotund butt with both hands to hold her to him. He could feel her trembling with her impending orgasm.

"Krishhhhhhhhh." Shriya squealed and shook. Stars danced with her in the shower. When she finished, she pulled Krishan to his feet and planted a deep kiss on his lips. She could taste her tang there. They made out like that for a while under the cold water, his massive dick pushing into her belly. She couldn't help but compare him as a kisser to their mother. Anushka was soft, gentle, and caring. Krishan is more urgent, and intense. Shriya liked both.

The cold water became too much for both of them, so they shut it off and stepped out of the shower. They shared Krishan's towel and dried off together, laughing and playfully slapping at each other's naked bodies. Soon, they locked lips again. They crossed the hall back into Krishan's room, blindly reaching for doorknobs as they kissed the whole way. When they were inside Krishan's room, they stood groping each other in the center of the room.

[Image: wswpOdeuXYYpq1WnyJMvoKyt1OGDZNeUw17mDmnW...gxngDrpjvS]

"I ... need to ... return ... the favor," Shriya said between kisses. She dropped to her knees and slid her hands up Krishan's skinny thighs to his balls. She took one in each hand, a heavy handful each. "So full." She then continued up to his cock and jerked him with reverence for several minutes. Shriya moved closer and closer until she licked the head. "I'm not sure how to get this in my mouth."

"Just put the tip in."

"Even the head is huge." Shriya licked it again, a little precum tantalized her tongue with a salty splash. "My mouth is pretty small, Krish. But I'll try. I want to make you happy." Shriya opened wide and took the purple head into her mouth. Her eyes bulged at the effort. But she was surprised by how quickly she grew accustomed to his size. Soon, her little head bobbed on Krishan while she stroked him with both hands.

[Image: 4joLjI-kSUTH_BKaQfmT23pCkt0pxPDTGIVTEIij...G6j_sgEVaP]

"Wow, Brit. You're a natural." Krishan put his hands on her silky head and let her blow him at her pace. Certainly, Shriya was not an accomplished blowjob artist like Hansika, or even Anushka. But her tentative enthusiasm felt great in its own way. "Keep it up."

Shriya worked with him with a short, energetic back and forth motion for about twenty minutes. "Mmmmppphhhhhh." She wanted his cum. It was the first time in her eighteen years that she wanted a man's cum.

"Where ... do you want it ... Shriya?"

"Uuuuuppppphhhhhhh." She worked him even harder, the head of his dick just pushing at the back of her mouth. She'd never swallowed for Tharun or the other two boys she'd blown before. But she wanted to put her brother's seed in her stomach.

"Okay ... here ... goes ..." Krishan tightened his grip in his hair and tried not to force himself down her tiny throat. His hips shook and with a series of soft grunts, he let loose in his sister's mouth.

"Aaaaaccckkkkkkkkk." Shriya was not ready for the river of cum that came shooting out. She couldn't swallow any of it. It filled up her mouth, puffing out her cheeks, and then exploded past her lips, dripping onto her new boobs, thighs, and the floor. She pulled her mouth off, sure he was done, but Krishan fired again and again, plastering her face and hair with cum. When he was done, she reached around on the floor, looking for something to wipe the semen out of her eyes. "Some help, Krish?" She finally swallowed the remaining salty stuff in her mouth, and gave a little shiver of pleasure. It was good.

"Sorry." Krishan pulled his top sheet off the bed and handed it to her. "Here you go."

[Image: jdIOWgV-xqnmwT0RNqF01oilkw-MxJRNkV21nR1m...USENPUr1jA]

"Thanks." She wiped herself off. "That was a lot more than any guy I've been with." She opened her eyes. "And you're still hard."

"Die hard, right?" Krishan smiled.

"Yippee motherfucker." Shriya laughed. She stood up and looked him up and down. "So, do we do more stuff, or what? I've never been with anyone that stayed hard after ... you know."
Like Reply
"Do you want to try putting it in?" He watched her as she cocked her hip at him. Her boobs had gone from tight handfuls to bountiful teardrops. And her hips and waist were no longer mostly up and down, they had a nice hourglass curve to them.

"I ... do. It's all so crazy, but I do." She looked back at the door. "What if Dad comes to check on us?"

"I'm sure he's busy in the basement."

"How do you want to do it?" Shriya walked over to the bed, flopped onto her back, and spread her slender legs. She knew how she wanted it. She wanted to watch his cock sink into her.

"That'll work." Krishan got between her legs. He glanced over at the drawer on his bedside table and thought about the promise he'd made his mom. "Should we use a condom?"

[Image: vV-eTsnXqcSURKoJKCxrRD0ZwcBr2PlF4oRAaAZS...TgqdQSGLIE]

"Do you use condoms with Mom?" Shriya looked down at her boobs. They hung to the sides now when she rested on her back. She thought it looked so pretty. She looked farther down at the monster hovering above her pussy.

"No." Krishan rested his cock on her belly, with his balls on her pussy so she could see how far he'd be inside her. "But usually we use her butt."

"No way." She looked up at him, her face pale. "I have no idea how that's possible. I can tell you right now that you're never sticking that thing back there."

"Okay." Krishan held up his hands in surrender. "So, condom?"

"Not this time." Shriya couldn't believe it would fit inside her. Resting on the outside as it was, it went halfway up her belly. "Next time we'll use one. But I want to feel what Mom feels. Just once. Pull out when it's time, okay?"

"Okay." Krishan lined his dick up with her pussy, and nudged the head in. She was incredibly wet, but even so, he met some resistance. Without the deal, Krishan doubted he would have been able to even get the tip in her little opening. But with the deal, it did pop in.

"Oooohhhhhhh." Shriya stared past her boobs at the disappearing cock with intensity. "It's in. You got it in, Krish."

"Still a long way to go." He inched it further. She was so tight.

"I can't believe I'm watching that big thing go inside me. How does it fit?"

"It's the deal, Shriya." He slid it further, and his balls slapped up against her ass.

[Image: 1joU-50YBT_VK1h0SXbKLxO5SAHn8NzyVtboa4ts...Yn8DbDuWgP]

"I ... love ... the deal ... uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh." Her hips rocked and she came for the first time with a man inside her. Her pretty, upturned nose wrinkled as she grunted with pleasure.

"You like watching it?" Krishan could see it was going to be hard for her to hold her head up, but she wanted to see what was happening to her pussy. So, he waited for her orgasm to pass, grabbed a pillow, and put it behind her head. "Now hold on, I'm going to really pound you now."

"Okay," Shriya squeaked. She grabbed the bedsheet on either side of her hips and opened her legs wider. Nothing could prepare Shriya for the onslaught that followed. There was just so much cock, and it kept disappearing into her. And to make it even more obscene, she could see it poking at her belly from the inside, like an alien in one of her beloved sci-fi movies. Her brother pummeled her for more than an hour, and Shriya loved every second of it. She came again and again, sometimes one on top of the other. Her tits almost hit her in the face they were bouncing so wildly. She said almost nothing during this time except for the occasional, "I'm cumming ... again ..." or "So ... big ..."

Eventually, Krishan was ready. "I'm gonna ... cum ... Shriya." He stopped his thrusting and moved back to withdraw from her.

[Image: ykeh8jgUt3OJY2M8ObqK_O0QJBl1BqadUYvsq9ga...bWzMgljo3c]

"No." Shriya reached around to his little butt with both hands and pulled as hard as she could, her thin arms and shoulders flexing to hold him inside. "Do ... you ... cum ... in Mom's pussy?"

"Some ... uh ... sometimes ..."

"Do ... me ... too." In her fevered brain, it was worth the risk. She wanted to feel what it was like to take all of her brother. She was on the verge of another orgasm. Was it her eighth, ninth? She didn't know.

"Okay." The back of Krishan's mind flashed warning lights at him, but rational thought wasn't going to win the day. His hips went back to long, smashing strokes that drove his sister's butt deep into the mattress on every down-thrust. A minute later, he lost his rhythm, and let out a series of soft grunts. 

"Cuuuuummmmmminnnnnnnngggggggggg." He poured everything he had inside her.

Shriya screamed out her own orgasm along with her brother. The feeling of his hot stuff inside her was too much.

More than five minutes passed before either of them spoke. Krishan lay on his sister, his head resting next to her right ear. They breathed in unison, still panting a little from the exertion and the high.

[Image: 6v05HKX5oeOUmsAdG2bGuD-sA6iXLSl00LSkeDd4...6ECZ4xHqCq]

"Are you on the pill?" Krishan whispered into her ear. When his sister shook her head, he felt his balls contract a little. "It's probably okay."

Shriya nodded. "Yeah, probably." She ran her hands up his smooth back. 

Krishan's hips rocked a little. He was still so hard.

"Again?" Shriya whispered.

"Why not." Krishan dumped two more loads in his sister that night.

[Image: mYMWXm7MqBYqbsbTBV-koQAA6d68BDaTTKplumlK...Pw2Mj2MWXH]

When Shriya finally got up to go take a shower and get to bed, she found herself waddling like she'd ridden a horse all day. They would use a condom next time, she told herself. Oh, God, there would be a next time. She couldn't wait.

~~
Like Reply
The far-backseat of the minivan was all Ileana's. The two middle back seats were piled with suitcases. Up front, Hansika snored in the passenger seat. Anushka, with her hands on the wheel, and her eyes on the open road, bounced her head to loud music that blasted on the car's speakers. Ileana felt protected to have these women so close, but it was also nice to have her own space. She kicked her feet up on the seat to relax a little and bumped something to the floor. She reached down to pick the thing up, and her hand closed around a familiar girth.

God preserved her, that damned massive dildo had followed her on her car trip. Ileana brought it to her lap and inspected it. Her stomach turned over as she felt the familiar ridges of the veins, and the spongy flexibility of the silicone. Ileana lifted her head a little to peer over the seat in front of her, Anushka still danced away as she drove, and Hansika slept. Ileana slouched back down in her seat, mostly hidden from the women up front. Her hands trembled as she held the pitch-black thing to her bosom.

[Image: WUZa8qQjHU4ZGeB9mBB-MBP24ccd8iIGDxQNwYMy...-c2XLmMJhW]

Did she dare? It had been more than a week since she'd had the thing between her legs, and her vagina soaked itself in anticipation of its return. The thought of her mortification if the other women caught her kept the dildo above her dress for more than ten minutes. But as one catchy song changed to the next, Ileana knew she wasn't going to be able to resist.

The last thought she had before slipping the monster under her dress, was that she could at least wait until she had a private moment back at the mansion. But, apparently, she couldn't. Ileana spread her legs, moved her panties to the side, and inserted the phallus. She grunted with familiar pleasure as the thing greedily stretched her out. Anushka loved loud music, thank God.

[Image: Sm8MQA9RniCp1EscMpagHZpAnhhE3raAiv8cwYbS...cVc0H7B4CF]

Over the next half hour, Ileana pumped her vagina to three remarkable orgasms. She had to bite down on her hijab so that she wouldn't alert the ladies to her activities. When she was finally satisfied, she pulled over her purse and hid the dildo.

"Do you smell something odd, Ileana?" Anushka turned down the music and spoke over her shoulder. "It's really familiar, but I can't quite place it. I wonder if we're driving by something."

If Ileana could blush, she would have turned bright red. Ileana knew that Anushka smelled her excited vagina. "I don't smell anything." Ileana pulled down her dress and pretended like she was resting back there.

"Oh, well. It doesn't smell bad, I guess. Sorta reminds me of my daughter for some reason." Anushka turned the music back up and went back to nodding her head to the beat. Hansika continued to snore in the seat beside her. Ileana lay down and let the blissful post-orgasm electricity sooth her nerves.

[Image: Vakzz0Efy5MsUZY0tsM1f8UEb0yiYDYAYgY2HPSd...fBxoa0gpdE]

~~

They were a couple hours from home when Hansika woke from her nap. She stretched and looked in the backseat, but couldn't see Ileana. The poor woman was probably asleep. Hansika had been unsure about bringing her with them, but the woman had been such an excellent helper as they moved Hansika's mom home from the hospital. Hansika looked over at Anushka in the driver's seat. Her mother-in-law bopped her head to the music, her tits shaking behind her bra, dress, and seatbelt. Hansika could see a round curve to Anushka's belly that hadn't been there before.

"Anushka?" Hansika turned down the music. "Anushka, I want to talk to you about something." Hansika looked in the back again, and thought she could hear Ileana softly snoring.

"What is it, sweetie?" Anushka glanced at Hansika, and then gazed back out at the open road.

"I'm pregnant," Hansika blurted out. She wasn't sure why she would tell her mother-in-law before her husband, but something about Anushka's swelling belly made her want to confide.

"My first grandchild." Anushka smiled. Of course, Anushka already knew about the pregnancy and knew it wasn't Karun's baby. But she was happy to pretend. It was pretty much the same DNA, anyway. Who would know the difference? "You and Karun must be so happy."

[Image: vBX_JAjWE8gdwDvA2WVuxTPntWSmdUMV8_goHurm...TJN4LGlDMM]

"I haven't told him yet." Hansika blushed. How much was she going to tell Anushka? Surely not that she'd been fucking both of Anushka's sons.

"Oh, really?" Anushka nodded thoughtfully. "Well, in that case, you might as well be the first to know my good news. I'm pregnant, too."

"I know." Hansika looked down at Anushka's stomach. "I mean, you're starting to show. I guessed." Hansika, of course, knew that their babies had the same father, but she wasn't going to tell Anushka that she knew her mother-in-law had succumbed to the same giant dick that she had. "So, you haven't told Ganesh?"

[Image: bSZBaJM8WgG4S7b0e0Y8xE4y2ojL86TvlJ4KLvS-...h8nSJvLd1t]

"Not yet." Anushka scrunched her face up in an exaggerated frown. "I expect he'll be grumpy about it. He only wanted three children. And, well, babies do get harder later in life."

"Did you tell, Krish?"

"Well, that's an odd question." Anushka narrowed her eyes and looked over at Hansika. How much did this woman know? "Why would I tell my youngest son but not my husband?"
Like Reply
"I ... um ... just meant that ..." Hansika looked out the passenger window at the passing cornfields. "How about we announce both our pregnancies after dinner tonight? It'll be something extra to celebrate on New year Eve. The family is expanding."

"Sure." Anushka nodded. "That sounds like a nice surprise. I guess I can't really hide it anymore." Anushka looked down at her belly. She really was beginning to show. Her own grandchild was in there. Heck, two of her grandchildren were riding inside their mothers in that very car.

Little did Anushka know, she actually had three grandchildren growing inside their mothers in that minivan at that moment.

~~

After a nice family dinner, everyone gathered in the main living room to decorate the tree. With the room's high ceilings, Ganesh had been able to fit in a tall, majestic spruce. A roaring fire warmed the room, and cast cheerful warm light onto the assembled group.

"I thought the chimney was broken, how'd you get the fire going, Ganesh?" Anushka kissed her husband on the cheek.

[Image: LsU7MuhcdPUM3utAy5zpEcjh_2saJt9Lxr9p7yJ_...oOJ-3jiOr9]

Krishan sat on the hearth, hip to hip with his sister.

"It is." Shriya said and laughed. The eighteen-year-old twins giggled. Krishan put his phone next to him on the hearth, and turned on some instrumental music. The thin, reedy sounds filled the cavernous room.

"If we could have your attention." Anushka put her arm around Hansika's shoulders. "Karun? You'll want to hear this. That can wait a minute."

Karun looked down from the ladder where he was trying to hang the highest ornaments. He always wanted to outdo his family.

"We have joyous news." Anushka smiled and looked at Hansika.

"We're pregnant," Anushka and Hansika said together.

Ganesh dropped his ornament on the ground where it bounced and rolled away. Not one of the antiques, thankfully. He stared with wide eyes at his wife.

"What now?" Karun looked down from the ladder with confusion.

"Um ... you both are?" Krishan's face drained turned ashen.

Shriya studied her brother, reached down between them, and squeezed his hand. She knew what he was thinking.

Ileana beamed. This was good news, was it not?

"Um ... well ... I suppose this is a miracle." Ganesh tried to smile. "God has blessed us with two new members." He walked over to his wife, dropped to a knee and looked her in the eyes. "Are you happy?"

"Very much." Anushka's warm smile spread. He'd taken it better than she'd expected.

"Well, shit." Karun's ladder teetered as he lost his balance, fortunately Ileana stepped over to steady him. "You forgot your pills. I knew this would happen."

"Bradly, this is a time for joy." Ganesh looked up at his son with a threatening stare. "You're going to be a father."

"Sorry." Karun looked at his wife. "Yay." For some reason, his wife was looking at his brother. That annoyed Karun.

Shriya leaned her lips up to Krishan's ear. "What did you do?" She whispered so only he could hear.

Krishan squeezed her hand in response, stood.

The music played, conversations restarted. The news about the babies had changed something in the house. He was glad for the company. And glad his partners, Nayanthara and Day Star, were somewhere watching out for him and his progeny.

[Image: BIaCS5qERN3i9CJ3BF--m919p96yCpUu4uOVNa--...7OcskQGfnA]

To be continued...
Like Reply
Absolutely wonderful
[+] 1 user Likes Raghavan's post
Like Reply
Awesome so hot narration
... Waiting to seee Anu Emmanuel also get the seed....
Like Reply
MHP-11

Despite all the disparate strings pulling at Anushka, she managed to have a lively, fun, and almost normal life with the family.

Toward the end of the evening, as Krishan sat on the sofa, with Hansika pressed into him on one side, and Shriya pressed into him on the other, Anushka felt the first tingling of motherly intuition. Anushka had wanted Krishan to find someone his own age, but ... he wouldn't ... she wouldn't ... would they? As she watched the twins laugh together, she realized that of course they would. Krishan and Shriya were both special and incredibly compelling in their own ways. Anushka couldn't say no to either one. Why would they say no to each other? It had just been a matter of time. And Anushka had no idea what she was going to do about it. Well, the first thing she was going to do was go fetch herself a pantyliner. She was incredibly wet.

[Image: sgprzXAlhQKJu-Js-9_97buJRyHHQ3z7G2nDGCmz...EBgBEeGIzA]

~~

Even with a full house, Shriya and Krishan found many moments alone. On Wednesday, Shriya rode Krishan on an armchair in the library.

"Have you ... ugh ... ugh ... been with Mom since she ... got back?" Shriya looked down as that enormous dick bulged her belly over and over. Not for the first time, she thought maybe they should use a condom, but then forgot about it.

"Only a little." Krishan lightly smacked her bouncing boob. "You?"

[Image: KF71u3XjKjJqarwcqgVnZHX0uJoeu9o36STSlU9-...hgGWnJH5qa]

"I've been ... avoiding her." Shriya's body buzzed. Another orgasm was on the way. "She'll notice my ... body ... when I'm ... naked." Her narrow shoulders pushed forward, her face contorted in ecstasy, and her hips went from bouncing to grinding. "Soooooooo ggooooooooodddddd." An orgasm seized her nervous system. When she came back down to Earth, Krishan was smiling up at her.

"Who's better at sex, me or Mom?" Krishan put his hands on her butt and squeezed. She had so much less back there than their mom, but it was still so wonderfully round.

Shriya wiped sweat off her forehead and screwed her eyes at him like he was a moron. "That's a stupid question. Can you answer it? Who's better, me, or Mom, or Hansika, or ... Ileana?"

"There's also the school principal." Krishan's smile broadened. He smacked her ass and got her hips moving again.

"Shit, Krishan. Sneha?" She looked down at her brother with adoration. He could have any woman and he wanted her. What a wonderful feeling. "Really? How did that happen?"

[Image: Djn7ufQDsDvFGXRI9AOakR7Rooa_wvEg7MWLYfXt...a1HIB3uKt9]

"Long story." He winked at her. "I'll tell you sometime."

"Have you done anything with Ileana since she moved in?" Shriya put her hands on his shoulders, bouncing her hips high up off Krishan and then back down.

"Jealous?"

"Yeah." Shriya smiled down at her dumb twin. "But I'm jealous of you. Not her."

"Oh ... you mean you like her?" Krishan let his sister ride him while he thought things over. Her tight pussy moved him closer and closer to the edge. "You ... want to ... have sex with her?"

Shriya nodded. Talking about such perverted things while that massive cock stretched her out was going to make her cum again.

"In that case ..." Krishan leaned up and sucked on her boob while he mustered the courage to make the ask. He released her nipple and looked up into her light-blue gaze. "Would you like to ... um ... do her together?"

[Image: YUItaSOkqv0W_hxev2ypdhscq9zJdNCoO7dH20ox...-v7O2Ww0Yi]

"Yes, Krish." Shriya nodded, her body twitching. "That would ... aggghhhh ... be so ... crazy. But life is ... crazy now. Are you ... going to cum?"

"Yes." Krishan gripped her ass tighter. "Inside?"

"Yessssssss, plllleeeeeaaasseeee." Shriya came on her brother, and then thirty seconds later came again as his heat filled her. It was turning out to be the best winter ever.

[Image: DIE9lDkru8g5X9pncEE610r5yyuMt1Jhbs54b6NM...5bfsBEaID5]
~~

"I've always known when you twins were hiding something." Anushka stood with her arms folded looking at the siblings as they sat on the living room sofa. "We need to have a talk." Shriya wore one of Anushka's oversized sweaters, with a billowing dress underneath. Anushka had noticed Shriya wearing lots of formless clothes recently. That didn't help her suspicions. And Shriya hadn't tried to spend any intimate time with Anushka since Anushka's return. More suspicious still.

[Image: OlQdz2sGNk07HvmpHLxUJLKVVIyKTHFk0hVSu2b8...Nqh9rBs4E5]

"What's up, Mom?" Krishan tried to look innocent. He wanted to hold Shriya's hand, but he kept his hands in his lap.
Like Reply
"If we're in trouble, shouldn't Dad be here?" Shriya brushed her hair out of her eyes and also went for an expression as pure as the driven snow.

"Your father is in the basement working on that valve again." Anushka frowned. Her poor Ganesh. The house was obviously toying with him. Maybe Krishan was right, maybe Ganesh was a big dummy. "If I'm right about what you two have been up to, I think it's best your father was not here."

"What are we up to?" Krishan shrugged.

"Give it up, Krish." Shriya pressed her lips together. She didn't know what her mom was going to do, but she knew there was no chance Shriya would give up what she was doing with her brother. "Mom knows. She totally knows." Shriya reached with her left hand and grabbed Krishan's right hand. She held it tightly and brought it into her lap. "It was my idea, Mom. I wanted to touch his ... thing. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

[Image: EFFckoWsEf-5Ntns3lS7uEXMgJ9-R1ZnGTRTlzIt...c0DuzpeU9y]

"Oh, dear." Anushka shook her head slowly.

"But I didn't want you to freak out." Shriya's shoulders tensed. "We're both technically adults."

"You are brother and sister," Anushka said.

"And you're my mom. That hasn't stopped us." Shriya stuck out her chin.

"Shriya ..." Anushka hissed. She looked at Krishan in a panic.

"He already knows." Shriya squeezed Krishan's hand tighter. She hoped she wasn't hurting him. "Don't look at me like that, Mom. I didn't tell him."

Anushka's stomach dropped. Everything seemed to be coming to a head. At least Ganesh was still in the dark. "Are ... are ..." As she thought of the twins doing unspeakable things to each other, her pussy drenched itself.

"You sound like a pirate, Mom." Krishan's smile was weak.

[Image: 9hpOp2hK_IsqVzs8i1rWd7-IMg_l5kLhz23OOFpX...zxxNySLc63]

"Shut up, doofus." Shriya hit Krishan on the shoulder. They were in a precarious spot. She didn't want their mom freaking out.

"Are ... are you ... at least using the condoms I got you?" Anushka looked shell-shocked.

"Yes," Krishan said.

"No," Shriya said at the same time. She looked over at her brother. "There's no reason to lie at this point, Krish."

"I guess not," he agreed.

"Gosh. Why didn't I ..." Anushka turned, walked over to the hearth, and sat by the dead fire. "I mean. You two can't do that. You'll get pregnant." Anushka looked over at her daughter.

"Okay. We'll use condoms from now on." Shriya looked over at her brother. He nodded.

"From now on?" Anushka twisted her dress in her hands.

"Don't be a hypocrite, Mom." Shriya pointed to Anushka's growing belly.

"I didn't mean to do it with your brother. I mean, I tried to keep it safe ... but ..." Anushka felt so lost. "I don't want you to make my mistakes, Shriya." She looked down to the oversized sweater Shriya wore. "You must have taken that deal. I mean, otherwise, he wouldn't fit. I just ... can't believe we ended up here." She looked up, beyond the sofa. Nayanthara stood in the far corner of the room, holding her pregnant belly. A wide, maternal smile spread on her face. She nodded encouragingly at Anushka.

[Image: WY9DQgfB6_LSJMyDhFTuPl66ya_fCgjsaf84nP6o...Z68QumM6-I]

"So, that really is my baby inside you, Mom?" Krishan ran his hand through his hair. "I guess I should have known."

"I'm sorry, sweetie." Anushka sighed. "I'm a bad mother. And your father ... he ... he should have known. He should have put a stop to this."

"That's crazy. You're the best mom in the world." Krishan looked up to see Nayanthara walk around the sofa and stand next to them, smiling. "Oh, hello."

"We don't like rules, do we?" Nayanthara perched herself on the edge of the sofa, her bustled dress sticking out behind her. "Many a mother has given in to her true desires in this house. But rarely have we been blessed with one as perfect for the cause as you, Krishan. And now that you are joined by sweet Shriya ..." Nayanthara nodded like she was appraising a mighty thoroughbred horse. "Maybe we needed twins all along. You two are a force together."

"What cause? A force? She can't get pregnant." Anushka looked over at the apparition. "What's happening to my family?"

"Freedom, Anushka." Nayanthara turned her gaze to the dead hearth. "We have emancipated you from God's petty, tyrannical rule."

[Image: tTjURwwu7Tb5EVPyYiGmri60Pt6gLBGCj9xBv_q2...FTxRb9nSwZ]

"I'm so confused." Anushka rose and rushed for the door. "I have to think things over."

"Mom?" The twins said together.

"We'll talk later." Anushka's dress trailed after her as she disappeared from view.

"We were trying not to freak her out, Nayantara." Shriya frowned up at the pregnant woman. "That wasn't helpful."

"Should we go after her?" Krishan stood up, pulling Shriya up with him.

"No, dearie." Nayanthara shook her head with confidence. "She'll be fine. She just needs to collect her thoughts."

"Shriya?" Krishan looked to his sister.

"Yeah, the ghost just told her that she'd parted ways with God. She's gonna need a minute." Shriya nodded at Nayanthara.

[Image: yqUNA3lf2MUsdsu5znb0fgB471FoQcWvwm3o1lXw...2L9CugZeh_]

"Besides, you two are needed elsewhere," Nayanthara said. "Such a handsome couple." She smiled. "You'll find Ileana outside the locked room. Best to fetch her before she finds a way in. That would not be good for anyone."

Krishan and Shriya looked at each other.

"Go on, now." Nayanthara patted them both on their butts. "Run along. I'll be watching."

Still holding hands, the twins went to find Ileana.

~~
Like Reply
"What are you doing, Ileana?" Krishan walked with Shriya up to the locked room.

[Image: fY78PfNOgfFmfbRjf1cyXgdPTu_xg1Td4Ex1sFGs...InpCLjWqih]

"This door has a darkness the rest of the house does not possess." Ileana looked up from the partial image of a salamander she drew in salt on the floor in front of the locked door. "I tried to get in there to root out the darkness, but I could not. At least I can seal the evil in."

"What's so special about this room?" Shriya crossed her arms over her chest. Her pulse beat in her ears. Would she and Krishan really go through with seducing this pretty woman? What twisted thoughts she had these days.

"Ask your brother, he knows." Ileana pulled the long sleeves of her dress down farther over her wrists. She finished carefully pouring the salt into a crude picture of an amphibian.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Shriya looked at Krishan.

"We ... um ..." Krishan looked around the wide entryway for his parents, but they weren't around. "We were inside one time. There was a scary dead bear, and I was tied down."

"Krish." Shriya squeezed his hand. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't like to think about it much." Krishan shivered. "Anyway, we need to talk to you, Ileana."

"What is it?" Ileana stood and straightened her hijab. She eyed the twins. Since she'd known them, they'd always seemed close, but now they seemed closer still. They reminded her of teammates on a soccer team, passing the ball back and forth down the field, making their way to the goal.

"Maybe we should talk in private." Shriya smiled.

"Yeah, let's talk in the library." Krishan led the way, still holding his twin's hand. He cast one look over his shoulder at the locked room. He closed and locked the library door after them.

"Is this about Vijay varma?" Ileana turned toward the eighteen-year-olds. "I think that locked room was where he did ..."

"Don't worry, it's not about him. We have friends that keep him away." Krishan set his jaw, hoping he was right.

"We have what now?" Shriya was maybe a little out of the loop, it seemed. But that was for another time. "Anyway, we wanted to tell you, Ileana, that you look very pretty today. Didn't we, Krishan?" Shriya's pussy gushed. They were really about to do it.

[Image: GF8pDmZoJ6SSEQEIkXR2htYVMHkI31yDm__IDsPO...rLqkajRwuH]

"Beautiful." Krishan nodded, his dick hardening in his pants. The twins stepped closer to Ileana.

"Um ... thank you?" Ileana felt like she should be backing away. Was Krishan planning to take her again? Did she want him to? Certainly not in front of his sister. Confusion reigned. Ileana's feet didn't move. "What's going on?"

"Kiss her, Krishan." Shriya removed her hand from his grasp and gave him a gentle push on the back.

"God, help mmmmmppphhhh." Ileana went rigid as the boy's tongue entered her mouth. Her muscles loosened as he circled her with his skinny arms. She let him kiss her, even with his perky sister looking on. It seemed like the weight of the world lifted from her shoulders. She hadn't realized how much stress she'd been under since Maxamed left her. After a few minutes, Krishan broke the kiss and stepped back. "What?" Ileana blinked. Was that it? And then Krishan's sister swooped in, took her in her arms, and planted several soft kisses on Ileana's lips. "Wait ... what ... are you ... doing?" Ileana said between kisses. Ileana's mind was in complete disorder.

[Image: okXrI2h9suP3BSaBFvb1tLk6bsDL-hcdRq55pJw3...TvjUBut6F3]

"So ... pretty ..." Shriya purred. She pushed her bust up against the older woman's breasts. The women were about the same height, and maybe the same cup size. "May I?" Shriya lifted the hijab off Ileana's head and flung it over the back of a chair. "Wow. You're a knockout, Ileana." Shriya took in the woman's beauty, with her wavy hair, and soft, feminine features. Shriya kissed her again more deeply, rolling Ileana's tongue with her own.

"Um ..." Krishan thought about saying something, but he didn't want to interrupt the flow. Instead, he undressed, tossing his clothes around the room. He then stood, both hands stroking his dick as he watched Shriya make out with the demon hunter. When Ileana had first walked into their house, did any part of her know this was what awaited her? Probably not.

After a while, Shriya broke their long kiss. She reached down and pulled Ileana's dress over her head. "Wow, you're stacked." She reached behind the woman and unclasped her bra. boobs fell out, with nipples on brown skin. "Gorgeous."

"I don't know ..." Ileana half-heartedly covered her boobs.

"No, I mean it." Shriya gently pushed her arms away and stared at those hanging boobs. She looked back at Krishan to smile at him, and saw that he was jerking himself. "Oh, sorry, Krish. I sorta forgot about you for a sec. Want a turn?" They were passing her back and forth like a joint. The thought sent a shiver down Shriya's spine.

[Image: P98mcS2amZEyc_M0zPOe8IRf32yv1V4StgDMOKfs...FDnl6lHMf9]

"Yes." Krishan had almost forgotten how pretty Ileana was. How lucky they were to have her living in the house. "Come on over, Ileana." But was it luck? Probably not.

Shriya led Ileana over to Krishan. With a light touch on the woman's shoulders, Shriya got her to kneel. "Go on. Suck it."

"It's so big, purple, and ... so many veins." Ileana moved her head to take in the monstrosity from all angles. She leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and tasted his salty precum.

"You're a good girl, Ileana." Shriya undressed as she watched the panty-clad woman take her brother into her mouth.

[Image: Qemf_fgMGtzb9aDE-f7-Ms19Ar678D-OCvUQYG5M...NHIGf25Dg1]

"Wow, Shriya. This feels amazing." Krishan reached out for his naked sister, and put his arm around her waist. He brought her in close to him and together, the twins looked down at the wife and mother slobbering on his dick.

"That's so lovely. Isn't it? Has she done this for you before?" Shriya squirmed a little as some of her wetness ran down the inside of her thigh.

"Yeah." Krishan watched Ileana as she moved both hands up to his dick, pumping him. Her eyes were closed tightly, and she had a look of deep concentration on her face. "But it's better with you here."
Like Reply