Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: The.jpg]
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 479.85 KB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: The-Naked-World-by-Eli-K-P-William-EPUB.jpg]
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 596.31 KB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
Language: English | Format: azw3 | Size: 557.1 KB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
[Image: The-Perdition-Score-Sandman-Slim-Book-8-...y-EPUB.jpg]
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 600.45 KB |

Description:
Sandman Slim returns in a stunning, high-octane thriller filled with the intense kick-ass action and inventive fantasy that are the hallmarks of New York Times bestselling author Richard Kadrey.
The request from Thomas Abbot, the Augur of the Sub Rosa council, couldn't come at a better time for James Stark, aka Sandman Slim. For a man who's most recently met Death—and death's killer—a few months of normal life is more than he can handle. He needs a little action, and now Abbott wants Stark and Candy to investigate the disappearance of a young boy—and help uncover council members who might be tied to Wormwood's power brokers.
Stark's plans change when he meets a dying angel who gives him a vial of a mysterious black liquid that could be a secret weapon in the ongoing war between angels who want to allow human souls into Heaven and rebel angels willing to die to keep them out. When one of Stark's closest friends is poisoned with the black liquid,...

Like Reply
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 346.31 KB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
[Image: The-Ringmasters-Wife-by-Kristy-Cambron-EPUB.jpg]
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 1.31 MB |

Description:
An ounce of courage. A split-second leap of faith. Together, they propel two young women to chase a new life—one that's reimagined from what they might have become.
In turn-of-the-century America, a young girl dreams of a world that stretches beyond the confines of a quiet life on the family farm. With little more than her wit and a cigar box of treasures to call her own, Mable steps away from all she knows, seeking the limitless marvels of the Chicago World's Fair. There, a chance encounter triggers her destiny—a life with a famed showman by the name of John Ringling.
A quarter of a century later, Lady Rosamund Easling of Yorkshire, England, boards a ship to America as a last adventure before her life is planned out for her. There, the twenties are roaring, and the rich and famous gather at opulent, Gatsby-esque parties in the grandest ballrooms the country has to offer. The Jazz Age...

Like Reply
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 1.47 MB |

Description:
Named One of the Best 2019 Winter Books by PopSugar and Chosen as One of 9 Books to Read (or Gift!) This February by <i>Instyle!
From the #1 international bestselling author of <i>The Lost Wife and <i>The Velvet Hours comes an emotionally charged story about a mother'</b>s love, a teacher'</b>s promise, and a child's heart....</b>

Katya, a rising ballerina, and Sasha, a graduate student, are young and in love when an unexpected tragedy befalls their native Kiev. Years later, after the couple has safely emigrated to America the consequences of this incident cause their son, Yuri, to be born with a rare health condition that isolates him from other children. Maggie, a passionate and dedicated teacher agrees to tutor Yuri at his home, even though she is haunted by her own painful childhood memories. As the two forge a deep and soulful connection, Yuri's boundless curiosity and unique wisdom inspires Maggie to make difficult changes in her own life....

Like Reply
Language: English | Format: mobi | Size: 449.82 KB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 36.07 MB |

Description:
"Everyone should have two copies ." (Edward Stourton)
From much.
The British Isles, this archipelago of islands, is to Neil Oliver the best place in the world. From north to south, east to west it cradles astonishing beauty. The human story here is a million years old, and counting. But the tolerant, easygoing peace we enjoy has been hard won. We have made and known the best and worst of times. We have been hero and villain and all else in between, and we have learned some lessons.
The Story of the British Isles in 100 Places is Neil's very personal account of what makes these islands so special, told through the places that have witnessed the unfolding of our history. Beginning with footprints made in the sand by humankind's earliest ancestors, he takes us via Romans and Vikings, the flowering of religion, through civil war, industrial revolution and two world wars. From windswept headlands to battlefields, ancient trees to magnificent cathedrals, each of his destinations is a place where, somehow, the spirit of the past seems to linger.

Review
"This book brilliantly demonstrates Neil's mastery of the broad sweep of British history and landscape." (Dan Snow)
"Everyone should have two copies - one for the car and one for the house to plan journeys. It's a robust rebuke to the satnav - a reminder to think more about the places you pass and less about your route, because every British journey is through rich history." (Edward Stourton)
"In his introduction Neil Oliver calls the British 'a lucky, blessed people', and his book holds up a mirror to that national self." (Christopher Somerville, The Times walking correspondent, author of The January Man)
"Neil Oliver brings his vast experience and expertise to bear on this deeply personal journey into British history ." (Alice Roberts)
"A book of compelling stories." (Mail on Sunday)

About the Author

Neil Oliver was born in Renfrewshire in Scotland. He studied archaeology at the University of Glasgow and worked as an archaeologist before training as a journalist. In 2002 he made his television debut presenting BBC2's Two Men in a Trench in which he and Tony Pollard visited historic British battlefields. Since that time he has been a regular on TV, presenting A History of Scotland, Vikings, and Coast. He was appointed President of the National Trust in Scotland in 2017. He travels all the time, but his home is in Stirling, with his wife, three children and an Irish wolfhound. 

Like Reply
[Image: The-Traveler-Event-Group-Thriller-Series...-L-Gol.jpg]
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 981.29 KB |

Description:
267,000 BCE. The continent was its own world, untouched by the planet-wide catastrophe that ended the reign of the dinosaurs over sixty-five million years before. A traveler arrives in the jungles of this ancient world who will fight to survive carnivorous creatures in a land never meant for human kind.
In another time and in a land far distant, men and women struggle to recover from the loss of so many of their own in a battle. Inside of this Group, Colonel Jack Collins has summoned the best of the best from the most secretive organization in the United States government, The Event Group, to help him in his quest. The new mission is to recover one of their own: to bring home a lost soldier from a world that existed in the distant past.
To accomplish the impossible, Department 5656, the Event Group, will have to travel to a place and time far removed from their own world - almost 300,000 years in the past. The trail to find the technology to accomplish time travel...

Like Reply
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 2.93 MB |

Description:
From the critically acclaimed and <i>USA Today bestselling author Charles Finch comes <i>The Vanishing Man, a prequel to his Charles Lenox Victorian series,</b> in which </b>the theft of an antique painting sends Detective Lenox on a hunt for a criminal mastermind.</b>
</b>
</b>London, 1853: Having earned some renown by solving a case that baffled Scotland Yard, young Charles Lenox is called upon by the Duke of Dorset, one of England's most revered noblemen, for help. A painting of the Duke's great.
Dorset believes the thieves took the wrong painting and may return when they realize their error—and when his fears result in murder, Lenox must act quickly to unravel the mystery...

Like Reply
[Image: The-Wrong-Bachelor-by-Alexandra-Moody-EPUB.jpg]
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 310.97 KB |

Description:
Bachelor: A desirable potential boyfriend. AKA not Cole Kingston.
Seventeen-year-old Madison (Madi) Matthews wants nothing to do with the dating competition her school is holding to raise money for charity. She's never been interested in chasing a guy before and she certainly isn't interested in competing for one in front of the whole school.
But, when Madi is voted as one of the ten "lucky" contestants, she's given no choice but to vie for the heart of Lincoln High's most eligible bachelor. The problem is, they've chosen the wrong guy.
Cole Kingston might be good looking, great with a football and practically the king of Lincoln High, but he's also cocky, arrogant, a serial flirt and Madi's sworn enemy.
Will she be able to resist him though when the competition heats up and he turns his charms on her?

Like Reply
[Image: Tinsel.jpg]
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 641.04 KB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
[Image: Tragedy-Ritual-and-Money-in-Ancient-Gree...Essays.jpg]
Language: English | Total pages: 500 | Format: pdf | Size: 77.23 MB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 213.85 KB |

Description:
Perhaps while reading Shakespeare you've asked yourself, <I>What exactly is Hamlet trying to tell me? Why must he mince words and muse in lyricism and, in short, whack about the shrub?</I> But if the Prince of Denmark had a Twitter account and an iPhone, he could tell his story in real time—and concisely! Hence the genius of <I>Twitterature</I>.Hatched in a dorm room at the brain trust that is the University of Chicago, <I>Twitterature</I> is a hilarious and irreverent re-imagining of the classics as a series of 140-character tweets from the protagonist. Providing a crash course in more than eighty of the world's best-known books, from Homer to Harry Potter, Virgil to Voltaire, Tolstoy to <I>Twilight</I> and Dante to <I>The Da Vinci Code</I>. It's the ultimate Cliffs Notes. Because as great as the classics are, who has time to read those big, long books anymore?<B>Sample tweets:</B>From <I><B>Hamlet</B>: WTF IS POLONIUS DOING BEHIND THE CURTAIN??? </I>From the...

Like Reply
[Image: Unexpected.jpg]
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 302.09 KB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
[Image: _9f6d654c59feaa188cf26aa7ef2e0e43.jpeg]
Language: English | Total pages: 86 | Format: pdf | Size: 17.31 MB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
[Image: Vardaesia.jpg]
Language: English | Format: epub | Size: 1.78 MB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply
[Image: a0bf8660da34355b3dae1890a94222d0.jpeg]
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 42.33 MB |

Description:
Get to Know Seattle's Vibrant and Historic Neighborhoods</b> Grab your walking shoes, and become an urban adventurer. Clark Humphrey guides you through 35 unique walking tours in the vibrant young city that's a crossroads of world trade and cultures. Seattle is home to cozy bungalows, stately mansions, postmodern palaces, and outdoor art, making it one of the most fascinating and beautiful metropolitan areas in America. Each self-guided tour includes full-color photographs, a map, and need-to-know details like distance, difficulty, points of interest, and more. Stroll along wide boulevards, narrow cobblestone lanes, and pedestrian pathways from Pioneer Square to Queen Anne Hill. Explore the U District and the University of Washington Campus, as well as Foster Island and the Arboretum. You'll soak up history, stories, and trivia on your way to the best parks, shops, restaurants, and nightlife in Washington. So find a route that appeals to you, and walk Seattle!

Like Reply
[Image: Wechsel-Wirkungen-Austria-Hungary.jpg]
Language: English | Total pages: 436 | Format: pdf | Size: 5.3 MB |

Description:
N/A

Like Reply