Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Youtubers & Vloggers Shag | USA | NRI | DESI
I once lifted my uncle's wife's maxi while
She was sleeping afternoon and saw her
Pussy fully .I could see some pee droplets
Also in between her pubic hairs .
I did more such adventure in real life and am s damn neech basterdd????
A insane living beast  devil2
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-10-2021, 12:08 AM)BarbbariAN Wrote: I once lifted my uncle's wife's maxi while  
She was sleeping afternoon and saw her
Pussy fully .I could see some pee droplets
Also in between her pubic hairs .
I did more such adventure in real life and am s damn neech basterdd????

wow you must be tempted to lick those droplets
Like Reply
(07-10-2021, 10:55 PM)kink2k18 Wrote: wow you must be tempted to lick those droplets

No I wanted to insert my hardd shower pump inside her caves .but I controlled my myself as many others might come after that
A insane living beast  devil2
Like Reply
(06-10-2021, 04:28 PM)Milflover69 Wrote: I'm fucking my mama's daughter,had affair with my mausi daughter,my ex gf mom is my sex slave, n i desperately want to fuck my chachi
Like Reply
I lust on my brother in law's wife... She calls me bhaiya but i am so horny for her... Once i got the chance to sniff her panties that she had left in the common bathroom.
Like Reply
(15-10-2021, 09:57 PM)savitasharma Wrote: I lust on my brother in law's wife... She calls me bhaiya but i am so horny for her... Once i got the chance to sniff her panties that she had left in the common bathroom.

wow must be so satisfying....i sniffed frnds sis panty and cummed in her panty
Like Reply
(06-10-2021, 11:18 AM)husbandamar Wrote: I have lust for my Aunty, My SIL, My cousin.

Tell me how your want to drill them
Like Reply
(15-10-2021, 10:10 PM)desiusaguy Wrote: wow must be so satisfying....i sniffed frnds sis panty and cummed in her panty

you bet it was satisfying.. it had a musky smell, probably of her piss and sweat from her vagina... I licked it and wanted to cum on the panties itself but feared that she will find out. So i just jerked off sniffing the panties...
Since then I have had a panty fetish... and since then I have masturbated to her many times
Like Reply
My lust for my chachi...
I want to fuck that whore rough n hard.
I want her to be my personal sex slave.
Her big round ass n big boobs makes me crazy.
I have shaaged on her bras uncountable times.
Also i used to piss on her bra
[+] 1 user Likes Milflover69's post
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 10:19 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: My lust for my chachi...

can you show the bitchy milf
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 09:58 AM)savitasharma Wrote: you bet it was satisfying.. it had a musky smell, probably of her piss and sweat from her vagina... I licked it and wanted to cum on the panties itself but feared that she will find out. So i just jerked off sniffing the panties...
Since then I have had a panty fetish... and since then I have masturbated to her many times

ahh you lucky bro
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 10:47 AM)kink2k18 Wrote: ahh you lucky bro

Wht about you bro?? Any fantasies??
Like Reply
How if Fb known unknown aunty fucked by other guys
Like Reply
Any one ready to share known unkown aunty pics
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
Folks If you wanna chat on some relatives/friends/wives/sis/neighbor's dm me your tele id lets connect to degrade chat shag
[+] 1 user Likes nikky818's post
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 10:45 AM)kink2k18 Wrote: can you show the bitchy milf

DM me your hangout or telegram ID
Like Reply
(06-10-2021, 04:28 PM)Milflover69 Wrote: I'm fucking my mama's daughter,had affair with my mausi daughter,my ex gf mom is my sex slave, n i desperately want to fuck my chachi

Hi, first of all I am not into chatting but would like to hear more about your experiences,(only if you care to share) namely your affair with your ex gf mom, who you have referred as your sex slave.

My questions are: When did the affair start with your ex gf mom? 
Was it during the time you were dating her daughter or after that? 
Which State do you live in (considering you still live in your birth state? It's nothing but might give an idea which State produces more horny man and woman?

By calling her a sex slave, what are the things you do with her? Is she married or divorced?

Have you done anything kinky with her, like cum on her face, cum in pussy and telling her not to wash her pussy, 
Have you done anything with her in public(if yes what are those)?

Does her daughter knows about it, have you fucked your ex gf (most likely yes but curious) 

Have you done anything with any of your women while other people are nearby(under the nose of their relatives) 

how much are your hold on your SLAVE? like would she risk anything so just you can have some fun with her

any dress code for your slave while you visit her, have you spanked her as punishment? 

how long has it been going? 

do you use all 3 holes and own those?

are you a dominant man, do you dominate all your women? ( like maybe a simple rule of giving blowjobs that the woman should be on her knees and fully naked, things like that and if they are ok with the rule?) 

Have you set any set of rules for your slave?

Things like that, I am asking so we all (the xossipians) can have some excitement, maybe even encourage some of us to go a bit further with our life!!!
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 11:56 AM)husbandamar Wrote: Any one ready to share known unkown aunty pics

I am interested
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 10:19 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: My lust for my chachi...

[quote pid='4570456' dateline='1641275343']
nice fantasy....

Share Means Care !

Any cuckold wanna to share her wife ,GF to get hard romantic fuck her ...
Wanna to share fantasy about her *(Roleplay, video sex,...)
Anyone here who is Cuckold and like to share their cuck dark fantasies , confessions and waana talk about his fantsy?

Come inbox with ur  fantasies and confessions and have fun????

Hi I am independent male any couples and housewife need personal male for her satisfaction if u like I'll stay with u together

I understand your fantasy will make u enjoy.
HOPE WE WILL HAVE FUN

Privacy guraanteed
Hangout id - alokprabhakar838;
Telegram-@Alok123aaa
sex
[/quote]
Like Reply
I lust for my saali, my wife's 27 yr old younger sis....I so want her clean shaven pussy and her 34b boobs..I just shaggd on her panties
Like Reply