Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
[Image: IMG-20210914-005827-122.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20210914-005915-469.jpg]
dow chemical employees credit union
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-09-2021, 06:35 AM)satabdi Wrote: Not only Porimoni but also another matue tolly 'Sexbomb' will appear in next esisode. Thanks and have a nice day.

Waiting for another mature tolly 'SexBomb' Satabdi...hope you will post the update soon. Thanks.
Like Reply
Waiting of update. Hope you'll update soon. Thanks.
Like Reply
Episode : 26

Asraf had driven over six hours to get to the Paradise Hotel where the Annual Bengali Film-Festival 2020 was going on and before that a five days convention was arranged for discussing the future of Bengali films in this current pandemic situation. Sreelekha Mitra, the well-known actress and anchor of a famous TV-show was invited as the chief guest of this convention.

Twenty lucky person were selected from general public through lottery system who could attend this convention and Asraf, a very simple guy who was seeking a job for a long time was among them. He’d been a blind fan of Sreelekha since he first saw her in the film "Bhtuer Bhabisshyat" in which she played as a prostitute.

He, all of his teenage life, had been cherished her deeply and never missed any of her film or TV show. However among all the films of this famous actress he'd ever seen, he couldn't forget her outstanding role in "Debi-Maa." where she acted as a pious mother of Porimoni.

He’d fallen in love as soon as he’d seen her in a thin sree-through synthetic black saree with a matching sleeveless blouse in that film. The 18-months hiatus had been one of the longest periods in his life. And, finally, he was going to see her..... in teal!

Asraf stood patiently in the autograph line far over for fifteen minutes.Finally, he made his way up to the front. There she was! Still a beautiful woman after all these years! The saree she was wearing so thin and with a low cut blouse that all the person in the hotel's conference room could see most of her perfect boobs through it.

He’d bought a color picture of her to sign, and once it was his turn he handed it to her to sign.

She smiled at him, and said, "Hi. What’s your name?"

Asraf told her, and she began writing on the picture. "Enjoying the convention, so far?"

"Yeah. Well, I really just came to see you." He said as she looked up a moment at this.

"Just to see me!" Sreelekha looked surprised.

"Yes, I mean I’ve been a big fan of your for years." He said looking at her and praised her, "You’re so beautiful."

"Oh, thanks Asraf." She looked back down, still signing on her own photograph.

"You probably hear that all the time, though many of your blind-fans, being an actress."

She laughed. "Sure, but sometimes it’s just a come-on, you know."

"Well, you should listen to them, cause you’re just as hot now as when you started acting in Bhtuer Bhabisshyat."

Sreelekha finished signing, and lifted the picture up to her lips, planting a
kiss on the surface. She handed it back to him, and said, "Thanks,
Asraf."

Speechlessly, he took the picture and stepped out of line. Once he got to the side, he looked at the photo. Beneath her red kiss, she wrote in silver pen: "Asraf.... if you don't mind, please come to Room No. 413, tonight at ten.... Sree."

His heart was racing throughout the rest of the day. What did she mean? What did she want? Every fanboy thought went through his mind as he tried to figure it out. His stomach tumbled and burned. The rest of the day dragged on, and he wandered through the convention in a daze.

Finally, around 9:30, he showered and changed himself. What could he
expect? And how could he approach her without jumping to conclusions? He took the elevator to the fourth floor. His heart was in his throat.... with every step as he took......409, 410, 411, 412 and finally....413.

He swallowed dryly, and lifted a hand to knock on the door as Sreelekha's voice came from behind.

"Asraf?"

Asraf gasped. "Yes."

"Come in."

He turned the knob and entered. He looked over the room. He noticed a spacious AC room with few highly sophisticated furniture and a large bed in the middle of the room. That's when her voice came from a closed door.

"I’ll be just a moment. Grab a seat and get yourself something to drink."

"OK."

He went to the small cooler near the bed and opened it, pulling out a
bottle of water. He sat in a chair and opened the bottle..... taking a drink. His throat was so dry. Just then, he heard the door open, and Sreelekha Mitra, the topmost bombshell of Tollywood came out from the adjoining fresh room. He nearly spit out the water.

Sreelekha was wearing just a small pair of black panties that Asraf  could easily see..... and they were crotchless. She also had a matching black bra on. Her creamy boobs strained against the material. Her shampooed black hair was perfect, hanging down her shoulders. She wore just a hint of makeup and lipstick.

She hushed him before he could speak. "Asraf, let me explain something. An actress in today's life is most of the time is very lonely in her life when she is away from home. And it’s even worse at this convention, when you’re in a hotel for a few hours, then returned back. Every now and again, I find someone..... a fan.... I mean a true blind-fan whom I like to meet," She smiled, giggling, "And I show my gratitude to them for all those years of appreciation. But there’s one rule. You have to agree Asraf. Just say 'Yes', and I can make your fantasy come true."

Asraf blurted out, "What?" His cock was hard in his pants. "Whatever it is, the answer is...... 'Yyyeeeesssss'!" He couldn't believe his luck and started stammering.

Sreelekha laughed, and tossed her hair to the side. She walked over and lay down on the bed. Her massive boobs stood firm on her chest, and her beautiful milky legs were slightly spread.... giving the 20 yrs old young guy a wonderful view of her heavenly pussy.

"You have to agree, Asraf, not to say a word about this to anyone. This is our secret. You know my status and family..... I sure can expect my sophisticated image to be intact from my blind-fan like you. Actually I mostly favor my young fans and you’re what I need. So come on.... I’m here to make your dream come true."

"Yes! Oh ,.', I can’t believe this is happening!"

Sreelekha giggled again. "Then, what are you waiting for, Asraf? Get naked, and get over here."

He put the water shakily by the TV and rose. With nervous hands, he took off his shoes and socks as fast as he could. Then his shirt. He pulled off his belt, and pants..... his cock was poking against his underwear. Taking them, he pulled off his shorts, and his dick sprang out, completely hard.

Sreelekha rose an eyebrow. "My, my, Asrafboy...... you are a BIG fan, aren’t you?"

Asraf felt a warmth flow over him at the compliment. He crawled into bed next to the mature Bengalee celeb. His heart was beating. Sreelekha could tell that he was nervous and laid a hand on his chest.

"Don’t be tensed, Asraf. I’m just a woman." She leaned in and kissed him on his dried lips.

Asraf's fears melted away as the hot actress's tongue snaked into his mouth. His tongue instantly met hers..... soft and wet. Reaching out, he laid a hand on one of her famous boobs. It was so soft and warm through the bra material, and he gently
squeezed it.

Sreelekha moaned through his mouth, her breathing was increasing rapidly. He could feel her nipple stiffen through the bra..... gradually he was turning her on! God, he was actually turning the hottest telequeen Sreelekha Mitra on! She pulled her lips away and began kissing at his neck.

She breathed, "Oh, Asraf, I love how you touch me."

Asraf was too much eager to see those beautiful breasts for himself. He took hold of one of the bra cups and pulled it down. Sreelekha's firm globe bounced out, free from it's tight grip. Her aureole was dark brown, and at least an inch-and-a-half big in perimeter! But her nipple was too small related to her large areola, and it was hard as a eraser. He stared at it for a moment, in awe.

She purred, "Suck me, Asraf."

Quickly his head went down as he put his mouth around the huze soft tit. The flesh was warm against his lips and he pressed his tongue against her nipple.Sreelekha gasped as Asraf began his sucking.

"Ohhhohoohoho......".

Her quivering hands trailed down his hairy chest to his super hard cock and large hanging balls. Her slender fingers cupped them..... cradling them

Meanwhile Asraf was sucking more boldly. He’d pulled her second bra cup down, so that her both jugs were free from her small lacy bra. As he sucked one nipple, he squeezed and played with the other boob and pinching that nipple.

Few seconds later, he pulled away from the busty actress and kissed her again...... moaning into her mouth. "I want you so bad Lekhadevi..... Ebar Ami apnake chudte chai"

"Shhhhh. I know. Lie back." Sreelekha whispered.

Asraf rolled onto his back quickly and Sreelekha moved. She laid on him. Her magnificent melons were mashed again his chest. She began trailing kisses on his chest..... sliding down his belly.

Asraf shivered as the feeling of her hard nipples and long hair tickled his skin. She stopped down at his cock, and looked up. "Asraf, did you ever imagine your favorite heroine Sreelekha sucking off some guy? And above all...... Sucking YOU off?" With a naughty smile, she asked as her tongue snaked out and licked the side of his throbbing cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Oh yes, Lekhadevi...... all the times!."

"Really?" She held his cock. It was more than eight inches across, but it was very thick and hard. She brushed her hair over, so that it covered her face and his cock. Suddenly, he felt Sreelekha taking his cock in her mouth, and he moaned out.

"Oh ,.'!" The young '. guy moaned.

He then reached down to move her hair, wanting to see her beautiful sucking face. But her hands left his cock as she sucked him freely.

She then took his hands..... keeping them away. All he could see was Sreelekha's head bobbing up and down on his crotch, and the feeling of her tongue..... sucking him deeper into
her throat. Her mouth was hot and wet, and she sucked him so good.

"Ohhhhh....... oh yes Lekhadevi.. oohhhhh, please......"

Asraf continued his moaning as her hands released him. He reached down and moved the hair away. There she was..... her innocent smiling face was on his cock..... her red lips spread wide..... sealed around his cock.....  sucking it hungrily. She then opened her eyes, and looked up at him.

Asraf groaned out. Her mouth was so hot and wet as the gentle slurping sounds were coming out from her sealed lips. ,.', he felt like he could cum right then!

Sreelekha must’ve sensed that, because she pulled off her mouth from his cock, now glistening with her saliva. She crawled up near him and reached into her nightstand. She pulled a condom from the drawer and handed it to him.

"Put it on, Asraf..... and take me any way you want!" She kissed his shoulder, biting slightly.

With trembling fingers, Asraf peeled open the condom and rolled it onto his hard meat. Then with a smile, he said, "Bend over, Lekhadevi. I want you from behind."

Sreelekha seemed to melt, and purred as she climbed onto her hands and knees, her huze smooth ass facing him. He got on his knees behind her, and ran his hands over her china-white ass. It was warm, and firm, and he couldn’t help raising a hand and smacking it gentle.

"Ooooohhhhhhh!" Sreelekha moaned out, and arched her back at him.

He could see her pink pussy-lips through her black pubic curls, and reached under her to feel it. It throbbed against his hand..... they were moist. He wanted to taste it, run his tongue along it..... but even more, he wanted to fuck it.

Sreelekha felt him sidling up behind her. "Oh Asraf," She moaned..... tossing her silky hair back and looked back at him. "I want to feel it in me, please fuck me."

Asraf moved in, cock in hand, and pressed it against Sreelekha's swollen cuntlips.With a groan, he pushed it into her sopping cunt. Her response was instant..... as her head went back, eyes closed, and she gasped out a throaty moan. Asraf smiled widely, and started pumping his cock into her highly aristocratic pussy.

"Ohhhhh Lekhadevi, Ohhhhh...... yessssss" Asraf groaned as her pussy gripped his invading cock tightly.

He could hear faint wetting sounds created from his frenzied fucking. His hands were on her flared hips....  holding her securely. Suddenly he lifted a hand and began spanking her ass lightly.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Oh! Oh, yes Asraf!" Sreelekha wailed and started gurgling in a low animalistic tone as she breathed faster.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck me harder!" She hissed as her fingers clenched around the bed sheets. She felt herself getting stretched inside. Her large breasts shook with each thrust of her '. fan.

Asraf released her ass and reached under her chest, grabbing her swaying tits..... squeezing them roughly. It was like warmth melted in his hands.

He began playing with them......lifting, squeezing, mashing and finally taking hold of her rock-hard nipples. He began pulling and pinching them..... stretching them, which made the mature Tolly Queen scream out even more.

"Oh! Oh, Asraf, my dear boy.. ohhhhh," Sreelekha's continues groans intensified his thrusting.

As a result, his sperm-filled large swinging balls were slapping against her upturned mound faster and faster. All nervousness and trepidation were gone in his mind now.

And she wasn’t now Sreelekha Mitra, the famous soft-spoken silver-screen star and renowned model of Bengal. She was a new form of Sreelekha Mitra...... a horny bitch, with the hands of her young blind-fan on her hanging melons and a circumcised '. cock in her tight cunt.

Sreelekha's pussy hummed each time his cock entered her. Her face was red, and sweat.... shone from her skin. God, she’d needed a good fucking like this for a long time.

Some fans, when given the chance, disappointed her...... while they were overwhelmed by the idea of fucking their hot actress "Sreelekha." They came quickly, and were too nervous to truly satisfy her. But Asraf..... he was different. He was going to make her cum, and very soon.

"Ah! shit, you fucking bitch, Sreelekha," Asraf hissed, "I..... uh..... I’m think I’m gonna cum."

"Ohhhhhhhh...... yesssssssss.... do it" Sreelekha turned back to look at him, eyes blazing. "That...... ahhhhh that’ll be enough to make me cum, tooooooooohhhhhhh...... "

Asraf's thrusts went faster and faster. His hands letting go of her tits and back to her hips. Gripping it tightly, he let out an animalistic groan and jerked into her completely.

Sreelekha could feel her Fan's cock tensing inside her....... filling the condom with his hot cum. He pounded slowly into her, each move slower than the last. But it was enough..... enough to push her over the edge. She felt her pussy explode. Endless shivers ran over her skin.

"Oh....... ohhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!  Ohhhhhhh...... Goddd....... yesssssss!!" She screamed out suddenly....... clenching her pussy-muscles around his bursting cock. Her eyes were shut hard, teeth gritting as the incredible orgasm rocked her whole body.

"Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhh..... yesssssss Asraf, my darling!!!"

The mattress shook as both Sreelekha and Asraf's orgasms faded slowly. At one point, Asraf pulled out of her, his cock going limp. He looked down...... the latex sheath around his cock was filled with a large amount of white cum.... and it was biggest. He rolled onto his back as Sreelekha sank down onto her stomach..... panting.

Asraf looked over at her and smiled. "That was" He laughed. "Wow.... it is unbelievable. You've fulfilled my long cherished dream and I'm grateful to you forever"

Sreelekha blinked and smiled back, laying a hand on his sweaty chest. Her big tits were mashed onto the sheet, spread out on her sides. "Now Asraf, you know why I like this type of closeness with my fans so much"

To be continued.....
[+] 4 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210922-073746-581.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
Super update....
Btw, any update on the Sophisticated Bengalee Family story? Hope you can update that as well. Thanks.
[+] 2 users Like Class123's post
Like Reply
(22-09-2021, 12:02 PM)Class123 Wrote: Super update....
Btw, any update on the Sophisticated Bengalee Family story? Hope you can update that as well. Thanks.

Thanks...... hope, I can post both the stories within two days. Have a nice day and again thanks for your appreciation.
Like Reply
Episode : 27

Completing the outdoor shooting at Kalimpong for more than one week, all the crew members of 'Taramaa Motion Pictures' returned to Kolkata along with the other leading personnel like actors, actresses, cameraman, director & producer. Now a major portion of indoor shooting to be completed with Sreelekha and Koel because Sreelekha was also acting in this film in a significant role as the mother of Porimoni.

Above all very soon some of it's members have to attend the annual Bengali film festival 2020 to be held at 'Paradise Hotel' in which Porimoni was selected as the best actress for her outstanding performance in 'Priyatama'.

Another veteran Bangladeshi film-actress Arifa Parvin Zaman alias Moushumi was also invited as the honorary Chief Guest for that great function. Above all, almost all the film celebrities of Tollygunge Film-industry will attend this annual film-festival to make it a grand success.

However at present, the luxurious AC room, the temporary office of Kader at the Paradise Hotel was fidgety, and three important persons of 'Taramaa Motion Pictures' were eagerly waiting for Sreelekha to arrive. They were going to compose a special dance scene of this great actress who was selected in their movie for the role of a widow mother.

Boy! was she ever turning heads on in her last movie “Mayer Ashirbad,”. She wore a tight black skirt and a white T-shirt shirt in a scene..... getting the cameraman and the crew members, which were mostly male, all hot and bothered during the shoots.

Nilay, the director and husband of the famous Tolly heroine Koel Mallick had overheard one of the crew members saying he couldn’t wait to get in the sack with her, though she turned down his silly comment with a hatred look.

However when he himself was thinking about the hot actress, whom he respected too much, he heard the sound of a car engine pull up. He looked out the window of the hotel room.

It was a red SUV, and he could see the long dark hair blowing in the wind through the open window of the car as she drove up. His buddy producer Kader and the cameraman Jakir got out of their seats. They came over to the window to get a look as she pulled up... driving into the parking spot.

Sreelekha switched off the engine and opened the door..... stepping first one and then two creamy, sexiest, smooth legs h’d ever seen. She loved wearing mostly the hot little outfits she wore on during her shooting and loved..... seeing the effect she had on men..... And today was no exception.

However within ten minutes, she reached to the office-room and knocked the door. Quickly Jakir opened the door and welcomed the renowned actress.

As she moved into the room, they all got a clear view of her hot body underneath her tight little white T-shirt. It was stretched against her slightly bulging stomach and down into her painted-on little miniskirt.

And the miniskirt...... it was really mini....... it just barely covered her sexy bubbling ass. A little cheek of her creamy large ass showed as she sashayed her way up to the middle of the room.

“Hi there!” Sreelekha said as she threw her sexy glance to all of them. Anyone could practically guess that the hungry eyes of the three men were now all over her curvaceous body as she slowly turned her body.

She then looked around the room as she spread a naughty smile on her face, “Sorry, I'm slightly late..... but are all of you boys waiting for me?”

'Boy, were they ever!' Nilay thought. And glad they really had.

“Well, you were worth the wait, aunty,” Nilay replied as he moved quickly towards her and touched her feet. She smiled a sexy little smile in return and blessed him by touching his head.

“You’re so sweet, Nilay baby...... and how are Koel? You should bring her with you....I haven't seen her for a long time.” she asked, still smiling.

"She is OK aunty and has gone to visit her parents," Nilay replied.

"Is that? Then it's OK," she said, “But I can’t wait to hear more about the idea you guys have in mind for me in this added scene.”

“Well, then, come on over here and we can all sit down and talk about it..... right over here,” Kader said..... leading the sexy actress to her chair.

His lust-filled eyes admired her unbelievably huze swaying rear end she really had, as her tight little miniskirt clung to it. He thought about what she must have been like in high school on her male teachers when she was a student.

Anyhow when they started their conversation, Kader and his two partners were all around 30 to 40, while Sreelekha had to have been in her late forties, most probably 48 at the time. Damn, even she was a sexy bitch in this mature age! Her body must have been so hot to look at back when she was a teenager.

No doubt, she developed as usual, driving all the men wild at her school and later in film-industry...... from her classmates to teachers and from the crew members to the filmy-personnel! Kader was sure they all fantasized about her..... just like they all did watching her on at the time of her shooting.

Sreelekha sat down gracefully, and crossed her legs in a sexy way. Her legs were so nice and fleshy..... bare all the way up to the mini-skirt, smoothed nicely, and toned to a perfect firmness. She wore a pair of sexy little black high-heeled shoes, which she twirled about as she sat in the chair.

Her tight T-shirt barely held in her oversized plump breasts, which were about to poke through the thin material of the synthetic T-shirt. Most probably she didn't wear her bra as her nipples looked hard through the thin shirt, and the sight of them started to get all of them a hard too.

“So,” Sreelekha started, her beautiful eyes were glazing as she looked at Kader, “Where do we start from...?”

Hmmm, he has a few ideas of her additional scenes! He thought to himself, but then he got down to business like a professional businessman and said, “We’ve got an idea in mind for you for this special scene of the movie...... it would be really great for you, we all think.”

Nilay and Jakir, the two buddies of Kader grunted in agreement as Kader continued his discussion, “Yes, the idea we have in mind for you is a bit of stretch for you..... considering your 'goody-goody' image in film-industry right now. But we think it would be a good departure for you from that, a fresh change."

Nilay supported his view strongly and said, “Aunty, the only catch is that we think it has some scenes you’d need to think about doing, or at least we guess you’ll want to think about them.”

“Hmmm– what kind of ‘scenes’ do you have in mind,” Sreelekha asked with a lusty little tone, and her eyebrow went up as she said it.

Kader went on. “Well, the idea for the special scenes of this movie, I think you can guess about that also...... where you have to take a job as an exotic cabaret dancer to solve the family's financial crisis. Naturally there’d be a few scenes where we’d like you to do some hot dancing in the movie.”

Sreelekha's eyes went down and up, and she smiled a knowing little smile.

“Wow,” She grinned, “That sounds really..... HOT, actually...... but it wasn't our contract at first. Although I never did that type of exotic dance scene in any of my films previously, I think I should try that and come out from my goody image. Anyway I'm not against it, but you've to pay extra for those hot scenes.”

Kader couldn’t believe his ears. Sreelekha seemed to be interested in the special scenes and was agreed also.

However he himself was more interested in getting into outfits he'd lusted to see her for weeks, since he came up with idea for her to be in his movie. And she was actually love to do it in lieu of extra money! If he was hard before, he was a rock now.

“You know what,” Sreelekha announced, even more shocking, “if you want, I can give you an idea of the things I’d like to do for the cabaret dancing part.... I mean right now, you know.”

All three mouths in the room fell to the floor. Jakir and Nilay, who were sitting on the couches around Kader's temporary office of Paradise Hotel, both had their mouths hanging open at this point, not believing what they were hearing.

“Well, sure, if you’d like, we can get the script and.....” Nilay tried to discuss the additional scenes.

Sreelekha stopped him and expressed her opinion as anybody could have heard a pin drop, “No, I want to mean the dancing portion only in this moment..... how about that? Have any CDs and a stereo? Ooooh...... I see one there. Hey, do you have that 'Kaanta Laaga' song, or 'Tip tip paani, paanime aag lagi.....’? I LOVE those songs too much and dancing to them..... please put that on!”

Needless to say, her word was his command! No sooner had Kader put the CD in than Sreelekha was up and out of her chair, writhing to the beginning of the song. Did they ever have the burning desire?

Meanwhile Sreelekha started to dance seductively...... reaching down and caressing her voluptuous body as she moved like a professional cabaret dancer. She rubbed her hands across her stomach and down around her hips exotically..... swaying and rocking to the beat.

However all the time, she was looking at each man in the room as she danced. At one point, she reached both her hands down to the zipper in the back of her miniskirt, which she unzipped slowly and let it loosening.

She then reached her arms up into the air as she let it fall. She stepped out of it with one leg, and with the other she pulled it up. She flipped it into the lap of Kader's director buddy Nilay, who was sitting there with his mouth open and a raging hard-on for the hot "Bhtuer Bhabisshyat" actress.

“Nice catch, sweetie!” Sreelekha smiled, winking at Nilay as he gazed in wonder at the tiny little piece of clothing that moment...... before had been snug against her soft warm body.

Sreelekha's magnificent ass was now in full view of the lust-filled eyes of the three persons as she danced.... hidden only by the tiny red panties she wore, and which did little to cover her creamy, sexy asscheeks.

They were so tight and firm and fine, anyone could have bounced a quarter off them. No wonder every hotshot male wanted a crack at her...... one look at that fine ass and any man was a goner.

Sreelekha danced in her little pair of red underwears, swaying her hips back and forth in a sexy, seductive motion. All three excited person could hear her purring with satisfaction at the huze hard-ons she was working them all into.

Her eyes were closed all the time as she danced. A sultry little smile always crept across her lipstick coated kissable lips.... letting them know that she was enjoying it too.

Her little white T-shirt still clung tightly to her body, and they realised that she wanted to get out of it.

Yes, at one point, she tugged on the edge of it..... pulling it back and forth higher across her white stomach..... teasing them with a view of her magnificent boobs. Her slightly loosened boobs were still cupped in her thin red bra and they could all see through the T-shirt.

Kader's partner and director of the film 'Boudimoni' was still blown away by having Sreelekha aunty's little skirt so close to his..... well, so close. And Sreelekha could see how excited he was, and decided to have a little more fun with him.

Still dancing to the beat, she went over to him who was sitting on the couch and kneeled down in front of him. She reached and took the skirt from his hand and tossed it behind her..... shooting him a sexy glance right into his eyes.

While doing this, she reached up and brushed one hand across his cheek. She then slid a finger in his mouth...... while playing and caressing his face with her other hand.

As she did, she let him suck on the end of her finger. She let her free hand slowly slide downward across his chest and his stomach..... getting him hotter than he could imagine.

Like a reflex, Nilay jumped up slightly, unable to believe this was Tollygunge's No.1 'Sex-bomb' actress and his respected aunty.... kneeling in front of him. And the rest two persons watched in amazement, as her hot, sexy ass stuck out in a lacy thin panties while she kneeled in front of Nilay.

Sreelekha gave them all a show by grinding it back and forth as she moved and rubbed the Punjabi director's excited body. Every once in a while, she’d look back at Kader and Jakir..... giving them a wink and letting them know that she wanted a little bit of all of them, right here, right then.

However the music kept going, and so did Sreelekha as she was ready to turn up the heat.

“So,” she said to Nilay..... pulling his finger out of his mouth and then moved to her mouth. She stuck that salivating finger in her own mouth...... lightly sucking as she asked, “Like my dance?”

“Uh.....yeah...... I can't believe aunty, you've such a spectacular quality in dance also,” Nilay mumbled somehow.

“Awww, that’s fine,” She said, smiling. “‘Cause I’m in the mood now for some extra FUN!”

Kader and Jakir let out a low moan, “OOOOAH!”...... not believing that he could hear such remarks from this hot 48-yrs old Tolly goddess of sex. However from the looks of her body, she probably would have fucked him so hard...  it would have blown his mind.

“Well then,” Sreelekha sighed with a sexy look on her face, “Nilay Sona, at least help me out of my shirt!”

Nilay, mumbling “Oh, man!” or something like that..... helping his Sree-aunty peel her T-shirt off from her flabby stomach and chest. Finally her full body.... now covered only in red bra and panties was revealed for which they’d all been dying to see since her attachment with Taramaa Motion Pictures.

Meanwhile she continued her erotic dancing in the middle of the room in front of three pairs of hungry eyes..... putting her hands on her hips as she twirled herself behind Nilay. At one point, she turned around, raised an eyebrow at Kader, and put up one hand in the air as she gave him the “Come Here” sign with her finger.

And Kader did like a hypnotized person as he was indicated. This bitch sexpot had him in the palm of her hand, and he was powerless to resist. He walked over to her, as Nilay and Jakir looking on at them. She then sat him down in a chair in the center of them.

She once again started her cabaret dancing in front of Kader, slowly moving her ass back and forth in front of his face. She looked back every now and then with a wicked smile to see how turned on she was getting him.

Oh ,.'! was she ever, Kader thought as he stared at her perfectly flawless and white forty-eight-year-old rear end.... just inches from his face. The sight of her tiny panties tugging at her millk-white buns was so hot that Kader just wanted to rip them off from her ass and bury his face in that creamy texture.

He could hardly resist himself, and at one point, he reached out for her jiggling gloves. She felt his hands on her butt and reached around. With a little wag of her finger, she mumbled “uh-uh!”. She smiled, a smile Kader knew was a promise there’d be more to come later.

She was still dancing in front of him, holding her hair up with her hands and there by showing her smooth hairless armpits. She bit her bottom lip in an 'oh-so-sexy way'.....  letting them know how hot SHE was getting now.

All of them in the room had to adjust their bulging crotch again and again as they watched her super-hot cabaret dance. Her seductive dance in front of them, ’cause it was just too much'. The music now started towards a crescendo, and at one point, she turned around and faced Kader.

“So, how’s my dance going on so far for the special scenes you wish to incorporate? You like what you see?” she asked sexily.

“Oh yeah, Lekhadevi, I....  I...... really LOVE what I’m seeing so far,” Kader replied.... gulping a dry lump which was growing rapidly in his throat..

“And you think you’re OK for my next step of the private entertainment..... specially for you?” she asked.... throwing a naughty wink to him.

Kader gulped again, barely able to speak. However she kept on her provocative dancing in front of Kader..... curling his hair in her hand.

“Oh yeah, Lekhadevi, am I ever!” he mumbled somehow.

“Mmmmmmmmm, I like that…” she purred in reply. “Now let’s go somewhere so that I can show you some of my special techniques.”

Again, her word was his command. Kader then rose out of his chair staggeringly to lead her to his little back office bedroom. He kept this arrangement for occasions just like this, when the hard-on he had for auditioning the actresses. Sreelekha grazed against his unstoppable bulge, and she smiled a little smile at that.

Damn! He thought, this was getting good which was out of his expectation. Sreelekha held his hand and followed him out of the room, waving a sexy little goodbye to the frustrated Nilay said Jakir, who were moaning helplessly at the thought of her leaving from their sight.

However Kader couldn’t blame them, as they weren’t about to enjoy the hot, sensual, sexy piece of ass that he was about to have. Kader and Sreelekha then walked into the bedroom, as she was stroking his bulge and rubbing him all over.

They walked, as he closed the door behind him. She then turned around and faced him. He was still fully clothed, when she planted the wettest, sexiest, most sensual french kiss he has ever had right on him. Her tongue darted in and around his mouth...... tasting, wanting, licking and even biting here and there.

They grabbed each other tightly, wrapping their arms around each other’s bodies. His restless hands were feeling the soft muscles all over her huze torso, and her plump, succulent boobs through the tiny underwears she still were wearing. During this, sometimes he squeezed her amazing boobs and ass through her bra and panties.

Suddenly she grabbed his neck and jumped..... quickly encircling his thin waist with her legs. She was now hanging from his neck.

She squeezed both of her fleshy legs around his waist..... pressing her swollen panty-covered crotch right into his cock. With her around him, he walked her over to the four-post bed, placed her on it, and pulled away from each other...... licking and tasting her body.

The hot matured Tolly film-queen knew what to do next. She reached down quickly towards his belt and began unbuckling it. As she bent over..... doing that, Kader got to see her amazing body bent over towards him, heading towards his cock.

Her total back, specially her upturned panty-covered ass were simply unbelievable.... so hot and sexy. He held her hair in his hands, and rubbed her warm body, while she made her way into his pants and then into his briefs.

“Oooooh, I like a man who wears these,” Sreelekha purred like a kitten..... looking up at him for one last suck on his tongue.

She then started unbuttoning his shirt, and kissing him all the way down his hard chest and stomach as she opened it. She made her way further down to his crotch..... throwing his shirt to the side so that they both were now almost naked.

Her millk-white voluptuous body began to glitter with the bright led-light of the room..... making him desire for her even more. The lust, kader had now feeling for her, was about to burn him up, he thought, but he wanted to enjoy it for as long as he could.

Her tiny red panties, with the cutest lacy bra, just barely covered her hot body. It was all he could do to keep from ripping them off from her amazing body..... but he was patient.

Sreelekha's curling hand made its way all around his raging hard-on...... rubbing and stroking...... stroking and rubbing. He placed both his hands on the wood bar of the canopy of the bed as she ripped his briefs off him..... exposing his now-throbbing Nigro cock right into her face.

She moved towards him to get her head into position, and began her sensual licking...... tasting and sucking his rock-hard shaft..... teasing him by lightly licking him up and down
the length of his huge black shaft.

"Oh ,.'! it was amazing!", Kader moaned.

The sensual feeling of sexy Sreelekha's celeb mouth and tongue tasting him was unbelievably exciting to him. She was licking him like a professional callgirl, as her hands reached around to grab his muscled butt to hold herself intact... which helped her to continue her sucking properly.

The feeling was absolutely orgasmic. He could feel her controlled throat-muscle pulling and taking his phallus in..... wanting to taste his hot '. cream shooting down her throat. He tried to hold himself back as long as he could. But she realised that he was getting close to shooting as she quickly pulled herself away from his hairy crotch.

“Mmmmmm, let’s not get too hot before the main course,” she warned, lightly moaning and looking up at him.

She then reached both her hands around his neck and pulled him toward her...... kissing him deeply. She moved toward the bed with him..... and reached around to undo her bra, which fell to the side instantly..... exposing her large, perfectly rounded, amazing boobs. They were toned and milky and firm and so juicy that instantly he bent down and started sucking on them like a hungry baby.

Few minutes later, Sreelekha lay back on the bed, her back arched, and there was only one piece of clothing left to take off before they could truly feel each other. He made his way down towards her crotch.... wrapping his fingers around the rubber string of her panties. He pulled them down..... revealing her 'Oh-so-heavenly' bushy treasure...... licking and tasting her as he went down on her.

Her skin scented and tasted so good, so perfect and smooth, so soft and tight. ',.', I hadn’t tasted a woman with a body like this in ten years or more,' he thought as he was enjoying every second. He quickly got her panties all the way off, as she kicked them playfully off the bed.

“Mmmmm…” Sreelekha moaned as Kader made his way with his searching tongue.... back up her leg and then towards her crotch.

“Ohhhhhh....... how nice. I can't stand anymore.....  be quick..... I’m ready…” She moaned restlessly.

"And I'm too," he said..... tasting that luscious little bush last time.

Quickly he moved back up towards her head, and placing his rockhard shaft in her heavenly entrance, he entered her fully with a sudden thrust of his groin. Her wet and warm pussy felt amazing as he felt her super tight pussy tried to milk his rod and felt like he was going to shoot right away.

She was so hot, so perfect, so fine. He kept pushing inside her as the orgasmic pleasure about to burst out of him.

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH” they both moaned in unison, and he heard her yelling. “YES! OH YES! OH GOD YES! RIGHT THERE! OH YEAH! OH FUCKING RIGHT THERE! OH YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME! KEEP COMING! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SO HARD! OH YEAH! COME ON!”

The realisation of enjoying this unbelievably hot forty-eight-year-old sex goddess got the thirty-two yrs old Bangladeshi producer even hotter. He kept his ravish plunging inside her hot box, harder and harder and harder. And the sexual ecstasy they were both having was too intense.

It was too hot inside her tight tunnel. The friction they were both feeling, with the hotness of her wet, sweet, tight pussy that was taking them higher and higher..... was almost unbelievable. Their arms and hands held each other tightly, their naked bodies were sweating and pressed against each other..... wanting, desiring and fucking each other’s brains out.

“NEVER STOP FUCKING ME YOU CHUDIR BHAI! YOU’RE SO FUCKING AMAZING.... NEVER WANT TO STOP FUCKING YOU! IT’S SO GOOD! OH GOD! OH YES! NEVER EVER STOP!” the hottest 'Sex-bomb' of Tollywood went on..... using the ugly, obscene words like a cheap roadside prostitute, and the passion was about to totally make Kader cum. And then….

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... !” Kader screamed.

They both erupted in pleasure and ecstasy.... cumming so hard that they thought they’d never stop. Their bodies felt the pleasure of each other washing over them completely, and Sreelekha quivered as she felt her orgasm against Kader.

They both lied a while, still bathing in the heat and sex of the fuck they’d both had. Few minutes later, she turned to him and said, “Think you’re satisfied with my special performance?”

“Oh yeah, Lekhadevi,” Kader replied, “You’re splendid..... I still can't believe my luck!”

To be continued......
Like Reply
Wow...too erotic Satabdi..thanks a lot!!
Look forward to the next hot update...Your writing skills and scene creation is extraordinary.
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
(26-09-2021, 03:35 PM)Class123 Wrote: Wow...too erotic Satabdi..thanks a lot!!
Look forward to the next hot update...Your writing skills and scene creation is extraordinary.

Thanks..... next episode may appear within two days.
Like Reply
(29-09-2021, 07:50 PM)satabdi Wrote: Thanks..... next episode may appear within two days.

Thanks so much Satabdi..eagerly looking forward to it. Smile
Like Reply
Waiting sir...hope you'll find time and give the update today. Thanks so much.
Like Reply
Episode : 28

Although her performance made Kader satisfied, Nilay decided to take some trial and finalise the dancing scene and some interaction with Pranab who was playing the role of Sreelekha's son in "'Boudimoni'' on next day with the help of the cameraman Jakir. However Kader wouldn't be able to present during her final take up which he intimated to both.

Next day Sreelekha arrived at the same venue in her favourite Saree-blouse as both of them welcomed the hot actress. Jakir immediately arranged his HD camera and standing behind it, he nodded Sreelekha to start where as Nilay took a seat nearby.

“Cut!”

Nilay's voice echoed through the room at one point after watching a scene of thoughtful wandering of Sreelekha as she sat on a sofa. It was an actual set that was to be used as Gitadevi's apartment in the coming film 'Boudimoni', as Nilay rose from his chair suddenly.

Next Sreelekha stood up from the sofa she had just sat down at the last moment for the scene. This was just an audition for her special scene, but she was pretty certain that both the director and cameraman would be pleased at last like Kader.

“Alright, Aunty. You’re doing great so far as we expected,” Nilay told her. ..

He was the director responsible for the film overall, so his word was all that mattered. “Aunty, go change into the next outfit. Jakir, please go with her and show which room is for her.”

Jakir nodded and waved for Sreelekha to follow him and left the room. They walked into the next room ( Room No. 304 ), a huge room where arrangements of shooting was already created. In the room, just outside of the set was a strange door, she hadn’t noticed before. Jakir reached for the keys and opened the door on the right.

“Alright. Just come back out to Nilay when you’re ready. Your outfit should be in that drawer over there,” Jakir said and pointed to a black chest of drawers across the room.

“Thanks,” Sreelekha responded and shut the door.

One of the walls was a full-body mirror. She stopped to check if her hair and makeup needed any brushing up. The role she was fixed for, a widow mother Gita Mukherjee, was quite a slutty character.

This was certainly reflected in the director’s choice of outfit, a thin synthetic white Saree and a matching blouse with a neckline that showed just the right amount of her deep cleavage to be classy, but not too sexy.

Damn! she looked hot and even more sexy. If she wasn’t at work, she would definitely masturbate right now. The makeup looked great, and the hair was fine as well. Time to get changed.

Sreelekha opened the drawer to find an outfit that was, if at all possible, even sluttier than the last one. A white miniskirt that probably stopped about third of the way down to her knee, and a sleeveless pink blouse with matching brown details. She got out of the dress and into the new outfit.

She had chosen just the right underwear for this next outfit. Her panties was in the exact same shade of white as the skirt, and her 40" lace bra was a slightly darker brown so that it could be clearly seen through her thin pink blouse.

She took this opportunity to change her white heels for beige ones as well. A quick brush through her hair and she was ready to go. As she returned to the previous set ( Room No. 303 ), she noticed that Nilay was sitting on a chair behind the camera. Behind him, in another chair, sat a stranger while the cameraman Jakir wasn't seen anywhere.

“Aunty, this is Pranab, will play in this film as your son and brother of Porimoni. He will also help me in direction and will be joining with us for the next scene,” informed Nilay.

Pranab stood up, moved forward and touched the great actress's feet. Sreelekha pulled him with her hands, blessed him and gave him an affectionate kiss on his forehead, in which the young guy smiled in response.

“Alright, let’s get started,” Nilay said. “Pranab, please.”

“Aunty, as you may know, Gitadevi is quite a slutty character in which she has to play as a call-girll cum cabaret dancer,” Pranab said. “Throughout the film there are some scenes where she has two bed-scenes with her customers, naturally.... sex is implied.”

“Okay…” Sreelekha replied. She certainly wasn’t a slut herself..... she thought. So this next scene might be a challenge to her.

“We’re gonna need to know just how sexy you can get with people you’ve never met before,” Nilay continued. “And that is what I want to see. I was too much impressed by your cabaret dance yesterday and now you need to show me how dirty you can get with your customer in the bed-scene.”

Sreelekha laughed. She was 100 percent sure she would be able to satisfy Nilay and Pranab both.

“Would you like a sample? I think I've already proved it the day before through my cabaret dance,” She said in a seductive voice.

She hadn’t yet decided if she would have to do actually sex with someone in the scene. She was sure it wasn't possible in Bengali Film..... as the orthodox censorboard never permit that. The latter did, however, seem way more exciting.

“Please aunty,” Pranab said.

Sreelekha turned around and slowly walked away from the top persons. She did her best to stick her ass out, but that was a challenge since it was already quite noticeable. As she walked, she made sure to sway her hips a little extra.

“Why don’t the two of you come and have a seat in the sofa,” Sreelekha suggested to Nilay and Pranab.

“Well, why not,” Nilay responded instantly. He and Pranab sat down right behind Sreelekha, with a prime view of her backside.

It was now or never. If she went for it, she would easily satisfy the two. She had never met a man who didn’t do as she wanted after she showed them her voluptuous body. On the other hand, it could seem a bit unprofessional to fuck her way to the job.

Screw it, if you’ve got a body, you might as well use it, which she did several times to get a role. So she wasn't a novice in this area, she figured.

She turned around and stepped over to the sofa. Her heels made a clicking noise as she walked. When she reached the sofa, she sat down in Nilay's lap. He seemed surprised at her unexpected move.

“This is how dirty I can get,” Sreelekha whispered in his ear. “I can fuck the two of you guys, and have your cameraman record it all.”

She gave Nilay a kiss on the mouth.

“Inform the cameraman to come over here,” she continued. “Tell him to record every minute of this, because it’s gonna be hot.”

She then turned to Pranab and said, “Pranab, I’ve never met you before, but do you like my body and want to enjoy it?”

Pranab just sat there, speechless. Sreelekha noticed her bewildering face and smiled..... walking over him and straddling on his lap. As they started making out, Nilay called for Jakir to grab the camera and get over there.

When Jakir was arrived, Sreelekha broke their kiss to give a short introduction for the camera. Jakir gave her a thumbs-up to let her know that she was picturised by him and she could proceed.

“Hi. I’m Sreelekha..... Sreelekha Mitra.... you're quite aware about myself and my films. I'm sure you've masterbated several times fantasizing my body and you're going to see how I impress my director and actor,” she said facing to the camera, and walked back to Pranab.

This time, she got on her knees in front of him. She unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down quickly. There was a noticeable bulge in his boxers, which she pulled to the ground as well. His seven-inch dick stood rock hard in front of her.

“Oh, my,” she teased him, “Am I in for a treat.”

Saying that she put her mouth around his cock, and started moving her head up and down. As she was busy in blowing Pranab, Nilay had taken his pants off and sat next to them. He was stroking his dick, which was a bit larger than Pranab's. It's above average thickness did more impressive it than Pranab or Kader.

Pranab seemed to be having the time of his life. And Sreelekha didn’t bother with putting any extra effort into her blowjob. Instead, she started unbuttoning her blouse. She undid all of the buttons but kept the shirk on.

She wanted to make sure the cameraman would get a good angle on all of the action, so she let Pranab's dick pop out of her mouth. She stopped to catch her breath before moving over to the centre of the room.

“Boys, come over here.” she winked at them.

The director and actor obliged immediately as they stood on each side of Sreelekha. Not wanting Nilay to feel left out, she started going down on him. She couldn't take his entire length in one go due to it's thickness.

As she was sucking Nilay's dick, she started jerking off Pranab with one hand. She let the other wander down under her skirt and into her pussy. This might not have been that bad of an idea after all.

The video recording of this was important to Sreelekha, since she got turned on by seeing herself naked. She could only imagine how turned on she would be by seeing herself getting fucked by two other men.

Wanting to make sure Jakir got a good angle, she slipped her hand out of her pussy and waved her over toward them. Jakir realised Sreelekha's intention and followed properly as she instructed.

Suddenly, Nilay took control of the situation. It was no longer Sreelekha giving him a blowjob, it turned into Nilay face-fucking the mature actress. She gagged few times as he tried to go too deep in her mouth.

She had deep throated much longer cocks before, so his size was no issue. He was a bit rough, and Sreelekha's moans were silenced by the dick deep inside her mouth. She made sure to occasionally look into the camera and smile.

She was mow getting too horny, and blowing the two wasn’t cutting it any longer. She let go off both of their cocks and stood up. As she walked over the sofa, she let her unbuttoned blouse slide off her shoulders.

The men admired her from behind, she really had an irresistibly hourglass-like body shape. She walked around the sofa and bent over the backrest, giving birth the person a view of her massive overflowing tits from above her red lacy bra.

“Well, then?” she said. “Aren’t you boys want to come over here and fuck me?”

The two horny guys didn’t waste any time and rushed over to her. Nilay stood right behind her, pulled her short skirt up to above her hips and pushed her panties to the side.

She put her legs together, moved her both hands behind and spread her ass cheeks with them. Nilay started pushing himself against her entrance, which was dripping wet and ready for his dick. He started pushing inside her which easily slided in her pussy.

Sreelekha gasped, putting on a slight show for the camera. It took her a while to get used to the fat dick inside her hot tunnel. As her pussy got stretched out, and she was beginning to feel pleasure, she waved Pranab to come over.

He moved as she directed and stood in front of the sofa, which gave her the perfect angle for some dick sucking. She spit in the palm of her hand for lubrication and started jerking him off.

When his meaty rod was wet, she put it in her mouth. Within minutes the huze room of the five-star hotel echoed with the moans of the great Bengalee Queen and the 'thap', 'thapak' sounds of Nilay's hips as it smashed on her ass.

“Take my bra off, Pranab,” Sreelekha groaned between her sucking and Nilay's thumping. However, all the times, she was busy with keeping her balance, and couldn’t free up her arms. But Pranab thought that her imprisoned tits needed their freedom from her tight bra, one way or another.

“You’re too hot in it, baby,” he responded. “Aunty, arch your back instead.”

She did as she was told, and Pranab waved Jakir over to where he was standing and video graphing their hot encounter. Now Sreelekha's tits were pushed against her chest, and it made them look even bigger.

She shook her hair out of her face and grabbed her own tits. She started squeezing them over the bra for the camera, at the risk of losing her balance.

Eventually, she let go of them and went back to spreading her two perfect ass-gloves for Nilay. Jakir walked around the sofa to get a better view of the best ass of Tollygunge film-industry.

It was already huge, but she knew it would look even bigger if she dug her fingers into it. Pranab saw this as an opportunity for him and shoved his dick more inside her mouth. Sreelekha also cooperated him by devouring every inch.

Nilay on the other hand didn’t seem that keen on that idea though. It wasn’t long before he instead grabbed her arms and pulled them towards him.

This, yet again, arched her back sexily. This position allowed Nilay to thrust even deeper inside her pussy. Now Sreelekha couldn’t reach Pranab's cock any longer, which made him restless.

“Time to switch, Nilayda,” he proposed while stroking his salivating rod.

Nilay reluctantly slowed down his thrusting and pulled out his cock from Sreelekha's tight snatch. Pranab then patted on the sofa, as a gesture for Sreelekha to come over there.

She stepped around the sofa and slipped out of her panties, leaving her in her bra, heels, and skirt. She climbed on top of the sofa and stood on her hands and knees in a doggy style position.

Pranab made sure to angle her so that she would both look good for the camera, and be able to suck Nilay's dick at the same time. However he didn’t spare any time by teasing the middle aged Tolly heroine, and shoved his cock into her dripping pussy with a quick thrust.

Yet once again Sreelekha put on a good show for the camera, trying to make it look as if his dick was the biggest she’d ever had. That was not remotely true. Through the years, she had everything between four and nine inches.

While Pranab was taking her from behind, Nilay now walked around to the short end of the sofa. Sreelekha, who could now use her hands freely, grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

She took his cock in her mouth and played with his balls with one hand. The other hand moved down between her legs and started rubbing her erect clit. Jakir meanwhile filmed them both from behind her and from the sides.

Pranab was fucking her harder than Nilay had. This, as well as the pleasure she got from rubbing her clit, drove the busty actress closer and closer to orgasm. She wanted to cum so bad.

She then took Nilay's cock out of her mouth and whimpered, “Harder, Pranab. I’m gonna cum.”

As she continued deep throating Nilay's cock, Pranab increased his fucking pace even more. Sreelekha now could feel every muscle in her body getting tense, a sure sign, she wasn’t far from cumming.

Knowing what was about to come, she took Nilay's dick out of her mouth. She gasped for air and felt her thighs start to quiver.

Her vision got blurry as she erupted into orgasm after orgasm. Pranab could feel her legs getting wet as her pussy-juices was flowing continuously and down to her thighs. He started thrusting even harder and Sreelekha couldn’t keep herself from screaming.

“Ffffuuuuuck!” Sreelekha screamed like an injured animal.

She collapsed on top of the sofa, breathing heavily. However Pranab didn’t pull out and increased his thrusting even more as he was nearing his own orgasm. Sreelekha's pussy tightened around his thrusting cock like a vise and the pleasure was too great to hold back.

“Jakirbhai, hurry over here,” Pranab called out as he grabbed Sreelekha's tits and whispered in her ear. “I’m gonna cum all over your face, baby. Get down on the floor.”

Sreelekha, who had barely regained her senses after her orgasm, wasn’t prepared when he suddenly pulled out his cock from her throbbing snatch. But following his instruction, she hurried to get off the sofa and down on her knees. To give the camera a good shot, she turned her body so that Pranab's glistening dick was aiming at her right cheek.

His first shot hit her right on her left eye as she closed her both eyes instantly. The second one landed on her tongue, which she quickly rolled around her mouth, forcing the cum out on her chin.

His last spurt of cum also hit her in the mouth. And she kept her mouth open, as the salty cum on her face started dripping down on her chest.

Not wanting to get her pretty lace bra dirty, she asked Nilay to unclip it. He had been sitting in the sofa, but hurried over to her, who was covered in sticky white cum all over her beautiful face. As she lifted her arms up, and Nilay unclipped it from behind..... she pulled it off and let it drop on the floor.

Pranab then walked over to his director’s chair to rest while Sreelekha stayed on the floor, and played with her tits. The right one was where some of Pranab's jizz had landed, she made sure to rub it out over the other one as well.

Her natural tits had now turned shiny. She smiled for the camera, which had moved to right in front of her.

Nilay thought that Sreelekha was incredibly sexy..... standing on her knees with her skirt and heels still on and covered in cum. He couldn’t contain himself any longer, he needed to fuck her right now.

“Come here, Sree aunty. There’ll be a cowgirl scene in a special scene of the film with one of your customer, so you better show me, you know how to do it properly.”

“Oh yes, I’ll show you baby,” she teased him.

She walked over to Nilay, who had leaned back to the point where he was almost laying down in the sofa. She stood herself with his legs between hers, right above his cock.

She then grabbed hold of his dick and lowered herself by guiding it to her drenched pussy as she started bending her knees. With her legs still on the floor, Nilay thrust upwards into her pussy.

She started her up-down movement in a sit-stand type technique. Figuring he wouldn’t be too keen on touching Pranab's jizz, she grabbed her wet melon and guided his hand to her left one. They both played with the jiggling melons as she continued her riding.

Jakir meanwhile was concentrated himself in shooting the fucking scene from behind the couch, meaning Sreelekha had to keep her back straight in order to show her tits. That was a clear downside to porn, the camera sometimes became a limitation.

Her thighs were incredibly thick. Partly because she simply had a big ass, but also because she worked them out a lot. But no matter how much anyone work out, riding cock gets tiring her after a while.

So Sreelekha had reached this point and needed Nilay to do the work for a bit. She sat down, taking his entire dick inside her pussy, and slapped his thigh as a sign for him to get started.

Nilay scooted his back on to the sofa slightly and grabbed her flabby hips. At first he started slow but quickly increased his intensity until she could barely take it any longer. He then slowed down slightly, and moved his hands to her ass.

Jakir had walked around the couch and was now behind Sreelekha's back. This allowed Nilay to lean forward, which he saw as an invite to suck her tits. He started licking and sucking all over them while making sure to avoid the wet spots from Pranab's cum.

“Don’t think she’s all yours, brother. I want some of that pussy too.” Pranab commented.

Sreelekha looked up and saw Pranab standing there. He was stroking his dick, which looked rock hard again. Feeling her innate desire for more dicks, she stepped off Nilay's dick.

“Lay on your stomach, aunty. I’m gonna fuck your ass like I wanted for a long time since I first saw you in a film, two yrs ago,” Nilay said as he got up and walked to the short end of the sofa.

Sreelekha smiled as she got on her stomach on the sofa’s extension. Luckily, she was quite short.

The extension was barely long enough for her to accommodate the suitable position and anything below her knees was practically floating in the air. Pranab stood with the one leg on the ground and the other on the sofa, to get the perfect angle.

Sreelekha hadn’t fucked her ass for a while, so it was unusually tight. She knew it would need a bit of time.

“Fuck my pussy first, baby. I’ve got to make my ass nice and ready for you.”

Pranab shoved his cock inside her pussy without warning. She was about to put a finger in her asshole, but stopped herself. The pleasure was immense..... just imagine what it would feel like in her ass.

She didn’t want to waste any time either, and put her index finger in her asshole. She let the fingers of her other hand dig into her soft ass cheeks, to give Pranab a better view.

One finger became two, two became three, until she could put four fingers in her asshole. That was an incredibly tight fit, but a dick was nowhere near the thickness of four fingers.

She felt ready and took her fingers out of her asshole. She now let both her hands dig into her ass, making it appear extremely plushy. Pranab noticed it, and before she could tell him to change holes, he did. She wasn’t expecting him.

“Holy shit!” Sreelekha groaned.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you,” he excused himself.

“It didn’t hurt, silly,” she responded. “Just fuck me hard!”

Pranab didn’t seem to enjoy the teasing and went from zero to a hundred. His dick was unusually thick as well, making the pleasure even more intense.

Fortunately, Sreelekha liked it to hurt a little bit. His fucking was just perfect.... but slightly rougher than she expected. When her body was used to the thick rod inside her anus, she turned her attention back to Nilay.

Now Nilay took control of the situation and started face fucking her. She cooperated him by adjusting her throat muscles nicely. On the other hand, she never missed her attention from her backside holes.

So she kept one hand on her ass cheeks, and the other one in her pussy..... fingering it to match with Pranab's ass-fucking. She was nearing yet another orgasm.

Once again, her thigh began quivering as her pussy became tightened around her finger which turned into a blurry. She started breathing heavily, and both Nilay and Pranab fucked as hard as they could until her orgasm was over.

Nilay couldn’t seem to hold himself any longer, and suddenly shot a huge load into her throat. Sreelekha wasn’t ready and started coughing. However she managed to keep her mouth closed, not opening it until he had finished his endless shooting.

When he finally did, lines of some jizz had formed between her lips, as well as her tongue and Nilay's dick. She gasped for air as he sat down in his chair.

Pranab then turned her over to her side. He was still fucking her ass, but they could now get an unobstructed view of each other’s faces. He looked down on her ass. Her thighs pressed together made it look enormous.

Nilay admired the scene lazil from a distance. Her sheer sexiness had gotten him hard right away, and the thought of her innocent little face getting drenched in cum set him over the edge. He rushed over to the sofa.

“Aunty, come here. We’re gonna cover your face again in jizz, hurry up baby!”

Pranab nodded and quickly pulled out cock from her ass, while she rolled down from the sofa and onto her knees. Nilay's load wasn’t as big this time – just a few shots across her mouth.

They formed lines across her face, and dripped down on her tits after a moment. He shot a few drops over her face, and she made sure to squeeze out every last drop from his Punjabi cock.

Meanwhile Pranab had been masturbating furiously, and was now ready to cum again. He pushed Nilay to the side, and took his place.

His load was more watery, which spread it out more across her face. His first shot exploded across her mouth, coating her lips with semen.

He then shot line after line across her cheeks. One hit her forehead, and he finished with a few scattered drops across her head and beautiful silky hair. His load was clearly the biggest.

At last, Sreelekha sucked their dicks clean, before she started cleaning herself up. She licked up what she could. The rest she scooped up and put on her tongue.

Finally, she massaged everything on her body she had gathered out across her tits, making her appear absolutely drenched in cum. She rubbed it around on her tits and face..... looking up at Nilay and Pranab.

“So, I think you're also satisfied like Kaderbhai with my slutty role which might match with the character of Gitadevi,” she said, trying to sound innocent even though she had just been fucked to pieces by two total young horny guys.

“Absolutely,” they said in unison.

“Just few days ago, I’ve got a invitation from a porn company of Dubai, and if you’re interested, I want you to join with me and make some hot flicks,” Pranab offered the great Tolly heroine. “It seems like a business that would suit you and make you to earn easy cash.”

“Thanks, baby,” Sreelekha responded and kissed his cock lovingly.

“Jakirbhai, send me this film we've just prepared, will you?” Nilay said. “I’m so keeping this!”

“Send it over to me also when you’re finished. I’m so gonna send this to the Satabdi..... my nearest friend,” Sreelekha said with a laugh.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
Wow...superb!!!
Thanks for the lovely update. Really dick raising stuff.. Smile
Hope you will find time to give the next update soon. Thanks a lot!!
Like Reply
Episode : 29

Koel was rushing to the office of Kader, situated at Room No. 303 & 304 of Paradise Hotel. She couldn’t believe the stupid assistant of Kader who had brought her the wrong script from him for her next shooting session with Sreelekha aunty. She was going to act with Sreelekha in her next scene, who was acting as her Boudi ( Elder brother's wife ) in the film 'Boudimoni'.

She hurried through the lobby of the five-star hotel, nearly empty as most of the waiters were either down in the hall or had gone for lunch. She reached for the doorknob of Room 303 and twisted, nearly falling down when she stepped forward.... expecting the door to be locked but it was indeed unlocked.

Actually Kader rarely locked his room cum office-door during the day as the members of "Taramaa Motion Pictures" were often in and out of the office all day long and he didn’t want to be bothered with carrying their key. Koel at first decided to knock the door, but finding it unlocked, she pushed the door, opened it slowly and wasn't surprised at all noticing the door being unlocked.

She walked into the huze room but didn't find anyone. She decided to go to the next room when she heard some thumping sounds and moaning of a woman..... coming from the attached spl restroom of Kader.

She was fully aware of Kader's weakness for the actresses of the Tollygunge film-industry.... specially for the mature ones..... but who was that spoiled actress, she thought. At first she decided to leave and let them enjoy without any interruption.

But her curiosity compelled her to peer into Kader's restroom which was slightly ajar....... and she peeped inside the room.

There in the room, bent over his desk was Sreelekha Mitra, the topmost 'Sex-bomb' actress of Tollygunge film-industry. Sreelekha's eyes were closed and didn’t hear Koel enter because of her moaning.

Sreelekha's moaning was caused due to the hard fucking she was getting from Kader, the famous Bangladeshi producer, who stood behind her. Her front-open blouse was unbuttoned and fully open, exposing her large boobs, which were pressed against the desk.

Her Saree was scattered on the floor while her red Saya ( Petticoat ) was pushed up around her waist..... looking more like a small skirt. And Kader was fully nude as his hips forcefully pushing into Sreelekha's body. His one hand was on her famous butt and the other was holding a handful of her hair..... pulling her head back.

Koel had suspected that Kader and Sreelekha had been fucking since her attachment with the Taramaa Motion Pictures. He was as well known for fucking the subjects of his production as he was for the best producer award winning person. However she had once told Sreelekha of how she had met Kader through her husband Nilay two yrs ago and spent a wild evening of sex with him.

Sreelekha wasn't shocked a little bit hearing Koel's sexual encounter with Kader because she already heard her affair with Indrani's husband and thereby aware about her extramarital affairs with others. So she had been very much interested about Koel's current affair with Kader..... asking for every detail.

On the other hand, when in a filmy-magazine the article about Sreelekha and Kader came out, Koel knew that Sreelekha must have gotten a hot screwing from him. She had questioned and questioned Sreelekha but could never get a straight answer out of her.

Now as she noticed that Kader was sawing his cock in and out of Sreelekha's horny cunt while she lost in her own moans of pleasure..... Koel finally had her answer.

“Oh God! Oh God! YES!! YES Kaderbhai fuck me...... FUCK ME Hard with your circumcised '. Leora!!” Sreelekha started moaning like a bitch while using some raw obscene words.

She appeared to be getting close to cumming and was getting vocal like a 3rd class street whore. Her voice woke the jarred Kader out of his near trance while he concentrated on the pleasure and the heat, he was feeling in Sreelekha's pussy as she used her controlled pussy-muscles to grip his Nigro-penis.

Suddenly Kader opened his eyes as he noticed Koel standing by the door, that she had now shut fully. She was clearly turned on. Her nipples were poking out through her T-shirt.... emphasizing the size of her boobs. She also had one hand in her wrap around the skirt...... beginning to rub her pussy through her panties.

Koel and Kader locked their eyes and both smiled. Without saying a word Koel began to untie the red wrap around her dress she wore. Forgotten was the reason she had came to Kaderbhai's office..... all that mattered now was that moment and the promise of great sex.

“Harder, Harder, fuck my pussy with all you have Kaderbhai! Damn! OH GOD! I am so close, so fucking close! I am going to CUM!! CUM WITH me, Kader! Shoot deep in me…. NOW!! YES GOD YES NOW!!!!” Sreelekha hissed in uncontrollable lust.

She began trembling all over as her body was wracked with a mind blowing orgasm that lasted more than one minute.

The pulsing in Sreelekha's pussy, her screaming for him to cum and the new visual of Koel standing in the room..... now wearing nothing but a tiny red bra and panties set, was more than Kader could take. He let loose with his own flood of cum, bathing Sreelekha's cunt with his hot '. sperm.

As her orgasm finally relented, she felt herself being blackened out. Kader, his hand still wrapped in her black mane, slowly lowered her limp head on the desk. He then stepped back, pulling his dick from her overflowing sperm-filled pussy, and sat down in the desk chair.

Koel then walked across the room, still wearing her 4 inch heels, as her boobs were gently bouncing in her push-up lacy bra cups. She threw her dress onto a stack of boxes in the corner and stepped to the side of the desk.

“Hello Kaderbhai. I would ask what you have been doing since we last saw each other but now I see you have been doing it with Sree aunty.”

“Hi Koel”, Kader said, letting his eyes walk over her body.

His eyes locked in her medium size boobs.... capped with nipples that strained against the fabric of her bra. Looking at her small waist and round hips, and down to her sexy legs, he thought to himself, ‘Koel may be short but she is built for sex and every inch turns a man on’.

“Koelji, I have tried calling you and leaving a message but you are always busy and …….”

“Oh shut the fuck up Kaderbhai. I am not mad. I wasn’t expecting that night which was more than two people enjoying a good fuck, just like this afternoon is going to be.” said Koel harshly.

With that she leaned over to Kader and kissed him. Soft at first, then more insistent, soon shoving her tongue into his mouth. A move he quickly followed with his tongue.

After a minute of kissing, Koel ran her hand down his chest and on down to his limp dick, still sticky with the cum.... he discharged in Sreelekha's pussy. She pulled back, breaking the kiss, bringing her hand to her mouth and giving it a lick.

“Mmmm, that's so tasty,” said Koel. “But we aren’t going to be able to do anything fun if your 'Leora ( cock )’ is all soft. What can I do to bring him back to life?”

She smiled as she leaned over and kissed his sticky pussy-juice & semen mixture coated dick. She then gave it a lick starting at the head and traveling up the shaft until she reached his groin. “Like that? Or maybe something else would help.”

Saying that she lowered herself to her knees, flipping her hair to the side and dragging her silky, long licks across his cock and balls.

“Still not enough? I think something more hot visual is needed for you?” With that Koel turned sideways and put a hand on Sreelekha's smooth creamy thigh.

“I guess this will get you more interested”. She grinned as she leaned over and kissed the back of Sreelekha's fleshy thigh.

Sreelekha was still lying over the desk being senseless..... from the harsh fucking and breathtaking orgasm, she had just had. Koel noticed Sreelekha's condition and smiled as she began to kiss and lick Sreelekha's thighs. She left a wet trail of her saliva..... moving her tongue up to her up-turned huze ass.

Once Koel's tongue traveled across Sreelekha's smooth butt-cheeks and later into her crack, she trailed her tongue down until it was on Sreelekha's brown asshole. This began to draw new moans from Sreelekha as her senseless body slightly tangled.

But Koel's action never stopped as her salivating tongue gave new attention to the nerves of Sreelekha's still limp body. After swirling her tongue around her crinkled asshole for few seconds, she made the quick trip towards her dripping pussy.

“Still watching? Do you like this, Kaderbhai? How about your little friend?” Koel asked with a gleam in her eye.

Without expecting his response, she returned her attention to Sreelekha and gave her pussy a long, slow lick. She pushed her searching tongue deep, trying to catch as much of the cum that was beginning to seep out of Sreelekha's well fucked pussy.

The combined juices of Kader and Sreelekha tasted tangy on Koel's tongue which she thought very tasteful. She again swiped her tongue deep...... giving Sreelekha's clit a quick flick with it.

In the meantime, Sreelekha was beginning to recover from her trance and began to awake slowly from her senseless condition, caused by her intense orgasm. The new sensation she was feeling in her pussy which was created by Koel's tonguing, electrified her nerves again. Her eyes began to flutter but her eye-lids were heavy as her breathing began to be increase.

Koel looked over and saw that Kader's penis was beginning to stir again. She realised that her little pussy eating lesbian-act had done the trick, and along with that, it had gotten herself even more turned on.

She enjoyed a sweet pussy once in a while since her three-some encounter with Indrani Dutta and her own husband Nilay. She had often wondered what Sreelekha's pussy looked like and how she would taste.

She was trying to find out to get her chance for few days. Sreelekha was married and always busy with her daughter and profession. She didn’t have much time for socializing and never seem to show any interest in the other women.

Sreelekha seemed to be a ‘cock only’ type of woman and probably the type that stayed loyal to her husband. But today finding her with Kader and getting her brains fucked out by him, Koel couldn't control herself to taste her Sex-bomb' aunty.

Above all Sreelekha's so much inviting pussy, which was only inches away from her face. As Kader needed a breather, she thought it was an opportunity and couldn’t pass up. Sree aunty's pussy had been the tastiest she had licked in months.

It was even better than Porimoni's '. pussy. Porimoni was always on some crazy diet and it left her pussy tasting different every time they got into a 69.

Now Koel wasn't surprised a bit to find out that Sreelekha's pussy hair was too much dense like the hair on her head. Indrani Dutta had the same type of mane like Sreelekha who like to keep her pussy covered by a black jungle. And very recently Porimoni started keeping her pussy clean shaved, as Koel asked her once if her husband Zaman made her doing so.

“Good to see your little boy aren’t too tired for so more fun” said Koel as she turned back to Kader and noticed his cock's hardening slowly.

She then took her waking monster in her hand and began to slowly suck it into her mouth. Slowly she took more and more into her mouth until she felt it harden more and more.

She pulled back her mouth, until only the head was between her lips.She sucked it like a lollipop for a few seconds.... then made a popping sound as she pulled her face up and looked at him.

“You don’t mind if I join you two... do you? Or is it a little late to ask?” Koel smirked and returned to her slow blow-job.

Between watching Koel's lipstick coated red lips sliding over his black dick, Kader had noticed that Sreelekha was beginning to stir. She raised herself up on her elbows slowly as she tried to clear her head.

'Where had that wonderful feeling on her pussy gone to?' Sreelekha thought as she pulled her legs up under herself.

It caused her large ass to rise further in the air and her butt cheeks to flex more. She then began to stand up slowly. Her legs felt a bit wobbly as she stood, still wearing her in high heels.

At one point, she turned and said, “Kaderbhai that pussy licking felt great. But why did you sto….”

But her questioning was stopped suddenly in midway as she took in what was happening before her now. There was a nearly nude, dark headed woman with her head in Kader's lap.... giving him head.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Sreelekha asked with a confusing tone. And her sudden questioning surprised Koel as she looked up at Sreelekha.

“Koel must have come here to change her script, but noticing our hot encounter, she decided to join the fun” answered Kader.

“Hi Aunty, so my assumption was right all those times when I asked if you have ever fucked Kaderbhai to get a chance in his film. I was sure that you were too interested to have that role," said Koel smilingly as she turned towards her aunty and touched her feet. "Moreover when I told you what a great fuck he is, you couldn't help yourself and finally you end up with this cock in you.”

Sreelekha's head was still spinning from everything. She had been getting a great fucking, a fucking like she hadn’t had in years, and had a tremendous cum which made herself senseless. And now suddenly Koel was here too who was giving Kader a slimy blow-job.

“Koel dear? I thought you were headed downtown for visiting your parents, your husband Nilay intimated that few days ago. But what are you doing back here in the Kaderbhai's office?” asked Sreelekha.

“I had come here to change my script and found you bent over Kaderbhai's desk with his Nigro cock in your cunt. Now do you want to keep playing endless questions or you want to have some more fun?” asked Koel with a naughty grin.

“Come on Lekhadevi, finish taking off that Saya and blouse and I think we can find a way for both of you to have another cum or two, right Koel?” asked Kader. Koel just looked up at him and nodded not wanting to take his cock out of her mouth.

“A girl can’t turn down that kind of an offer.” smiled Sreelekha.

She quickly found the knot on her Saya and loosened it.... thereby dropping it on the floor. She kicked it out of the way and quickly her blouse followed the same treatment.

Now Sreelekha was naked except for her high heels. She leaned over and gave Kader a big sloppy kiss. Standing up, she then stepped closer and shoved one of her famous melons in his face.

Kader immediately began giving it’s dark brown nipple all the attention he could give and felt it grow hard against his tongue. As that nipple was now hard, he turned his head to her other melon and began to lick it too.

“Oh ho hooooo..... that feels so good. But I loved that pussy licking more, you were giving me a minute ago.” muttered sreelekha.

“Thanks Lekhadevi, I liked it too.”said Koel with a slight wicked nature in her voice.

“You? That was you.... that licked my pussy?” asked Sreelekha with surprise. It had never occurred to her that Koel had been the one that licked her pussy.

“Koel Sona, if I had known you had a tongue like that we could have modified our relationship in a better way all these years.”

Sreelekha then stepped away from Kader, pulling his mouth from her boob. Although his tongue was feeling so good on her nipples, she pushed his mouth away from her melon. Actually she wanted to try out the new dimension to her co-star Koel which she had just experienced few moments ago.

With that she got on her knees behind Koel, and brushed her silky black hair off from her neck. She leaned over and began to kiss her shoulder and neck.... up to her ear and slowly lapping at her earlobe.

Feeling her moist and warm tongue on her backsides, Koel slowed her head moving up and down on Kader's black pole. She began to enjoy the new pleasures on Sree aunty's tongue.... that was giving her so beautifully.

“Koel Sona, that was some of the best pussy licking I have ever had. Mind if I see what I can do to return the favor? Maybe if I get this bra off?” Sreelekha whispered into her ear.

With that she reached around and began to rub Koel's tits with her palms. She could feel the iron hard nipples already trying to burst through the thin material of her lacy bra. She felt for the front-open clasp between the cups and deftly unfastened it.

Koel's tits burst out.... being free from her cutest bra. She wore a bra..... a size.... too small to try as she wanted to show the size of her boobs in a bigger shape. Due to the bra's smallness, it showed her boobs push up for the cleavage which she wanted to show during her shooting.

Now as they were free, Sreelekha couldn’t keep her hands off of them. She had always been mesmerized by Koel's medium size perky boobs. She noticed that even some of the guys of the film-unit felt uneasy by her teasing.

Sreelekha had seen her in just her bra before as she changed clothes in the dressing room. Now was her chance to really get to enjoy them and play with them as she had always wanted to. While she let her hands roam and feel the heat and weight of Koel's tits, she kept kissing the side and back of her neck.

Koel turned her head to look at her Sree aunty. Their eyes were locked..... exchanging a look they had never given each other in all the years. At one point, Sreelekha stood up and stepped over beside Koel, in front of Kader.

Koel was still with his cock in her hand, “Want a taste Aunty?” she asked, offering Kader's throbbing cock.

Sreelekha, still standing, leaned over and brought her lips right next to Koel's lips and said, “Yes, I do want a taste, but I think I will taste it from your tongue first.”

She then kissed Koel. Their lips rubbed against each other as their mouths opened and their tongues began to dance with each other. She ran her hand through Koel's dark hair and onto the back of her head.... pulling their kiss even tighter.

However, all the time, Koel kept one of her hands on Kader's mighty weapon, slowly rubbing it up and down. Now she took her other hand and began to run it up the inside of Sreelekha's thigh.

As her hand reached into Sreelekha's pussy, she began to moan into Koel's mouth. Koel's hand began to rub Sreelekha's pussy... letting one finger slip between the moist outer lips and then into her hot cavern.

Sreelekha stood up straight and arched back, threw her head back, her wild silky mane whipped around. Koel then used her finger to rub Sreelekha's G-spot while her thumb began to rub her hardening clit.

Slightly turning towards Kader, she quickly dropped her head again to his cock and sucked it in. She slided it down her throat until her lips were at the base.

Pulling her mouth off from his pulsing cock, Koel could feel that he was nearing the edge of cumming. But she wasn’t ready for that. So she returned all of her attention to Sreelekha..... leaving only her soft hand on his cock, until he calmed down again.

Sreelekha meanwhile was running her hands across Koel's tits and pulling on her long stiff nipples. At that moment, she herself felt her orgasm beginning to build from Koel's nimble fingers.

Quickly she reached down and grabbed Koel's hair..... pulling her face towards her own crotch. At the same time she threw one leg over Koel's shoulder, so that she could get Koel's mouth on her own pussy better. She now wanted to feel that silky, magic tongue on her pussy and clit once again.

Koel became surprised at first by the sudden move of Sreelekha but quickly pressed her mouth on her pussy. She began to lick her treasure and put her thumb on her hard clit. After only a few licks, while her fingers still rubbing the G-spot, Sreelekha let loose a animalistic howl. 

”Oh My GOD!! Ohhhhhhhh...... my Sonamoni Koel darling.....! YESSSSSSSSS.......!” and let loose a sudden long spray of cum into Koel's hungry mouth and then down her neck and onto her perky tits.

Few minutes later, Koel pulled her cum covered finger from Sreelekha's pussy. Kader's huze sperm was also flowing with Sreelekha's pussy-juices which he deposited earlier in her pussy. So Kader's '. semen was now clung to Koel's fingers as it was combined with Sreelekha's pussy-juices.

Sreelekha then dropped to her knees beside Koel.... now they were face to face as her cute brown nipples were grazing with Koel's long nipples. Koel took her mix-cum covered fingers and put them in Sreelekha's mouth, who eagerly sucked them off and cleaned them properly.

Then she looked over at Kader and locked her eyes with him.... slowly pulling Koel's cleaning fingers from her mouth and said “So Tasty and Yummy”.

After that she grabbed Koel by the waist and pulled her hard to her. As the two pairs of tits smashed hard against each other, Sreelekha rolled some of the mix-cum from her tongue into Koel's mouth.

With that she reached down and putting her own fingers in her own pussy, got some mixed-cum. Then looking at Kader, she queried, “Want a taste?” and held her fingers to his mouth.

He quickly licked her fingers and savored the tangy taste of Sreelekha's pussy and his own cum.

The two hot Bong actresses then broke their embrace as Sreelekha leaned down and sucked on Koel's hard nipples. She licked her own pussy-juices off that was still dripping from Koel's nipples and raised her head.

“I want that taste of Kader's cock now.”

Saying that, Sreelekha lowered her lips to his cock while Koel began to lick her huze melons. Koel ran her warm wet tongue around and around Sreelekha's small nipples as Sreelekha ran her tongue around the crown on Kader's cockhead.

After a minute of this, Kader grabbed two hands full of Sreelekha's shampooed hair. He raised his hips out of the chair and shoved his hardening dick deep into Sreelekha's hot mouth.

She gagged a bit at first when his cock hit the back of her throat. But she looked up at him and assured him with OK sign. Then locking her eyes with him, she took a deep breath and shoved his cock deeper into her mouth.

She let it slide into her throat as she flexed her throat muscles and massage the head of his dick. She let her tongue reach out of her mouth and lick his huge hanging ball sack.

As she needed to breath, Kader began to pull his cock free from her throat. That's when she felt a sharp pain and realised that Koel had just bitten down on her left nipple. Actually Koel just held the small nipple between her teeth, and played it with the tip of her tongue.

“Ouch!’ groaned Sreelekha as she cleared Kader's mighty cock from her mouth. “What the fuck are you doing Koel?”.

“I didn’t want you to make him cum just yet. You have already had one load. I still have plans for that fat cock.” replied Koel smilingly.

Sreelekha praised Koel's intelligence as she reached over and grabbed both of her nipples. She pinched hard and pulled Koel's tits up..... feeling their full weight being held up by her sensitive nipples.She twisted them few times before let them go. Koel's tits started some little bouncing and swayed from the sudden release.

“Ok, it did feel great in my pussy earlier. I bet you will love it too.” Sreelekha stepped away as Koel returned her attention to Kader.

Koel gave  his cock one more deep throat and a lick. Then stood up and said, “I am now ready to feel that big thing in my pussy.”

But before she could finish the statement, she felt Sreelekha's soft fingers pulling her panties over her hips and down her legs. Instantly Kader reached out and took the panties from Sreelekha. He held them to his face and inhaled the sweet perfume from the wetness that had leaked from Koel's aristocratic pussy.

Koel smiled approvingly noticing his fetishism as she threw one leg over his legs and the chair’s arm rest. Then grabbing the back of the chair and pulling forward, she raised her leg over the other arm rest and straddled him.

It was a position like this..... that made herself far easy as she took all those yoga practices regularly. She reached down for his 'Cobra-cock' as she felt Sreelekha's hand already on it.

“Go ahead Koel Sona. I will put it in for you.” smiled Sreelekha.

She held Kader's skyward cock straight up with her right hand and with the other, she reached to Koel's pussy. She held the pussy-lips apart and placed the mushroom head at the opening, so that his cock would slide in easily.

As Koel's pussy made contact with Kader's circumcised cock, she lowered herself very slowly. It was a tight fit as she had been too busy the last few days to find a new boyfriend and hadn’t been fucked since Kader had found her half drunk in a filmy-party.

Kader's dick felt so good and big in her cunt..... pushing in, more and more until she finally hit the bottom. She could feel all the nine inches in her, the head next to her cervix.

She was so damn full, no wonder she herself became so fucking crazy when she first met with him in his office during her audition. It was two yrs ago when her husband first introduced Kader with her..... and after that Koel became a fan of his cock.... his cock was fucking amazing.

Koel then began her slow movements...... up and down..... a little at a time...... then more and more..... faster and faster as she began to match her rhythm fully with Kader's upward thrusting. Her tits started bouncing in front of his face.

It was all a blur of a milky skin and her nearly black, inch long nipples were dancing up and down with her speedy up-down. Kader finally was able to catch a nipple in his mouth and sucked for all he was worth, not wanting it to get away. The new sensation from her nipple turned the hot actress on even more.

“Oh my fucking, yesssss..... Chudir-bhai!! Suck my titties you bastard!”

Sreelekha was turned on watching the scene in front of her. She hadn’t been so close to a couple fucking for a long time before she had attended a wedding party last month.

It had been her friend Satabdi's twentieth wedding party at her house when they had hired a male stripper who was also a male escort. The two friends had gotten a couple of good turns with him.

After the ceremony was over, at 12:00 in the night, when most of the guest left the hotel, the young escort boy gave them a all-time memorable 'fuck. Next day he had hangovers from all the fucking he had to offer to Rachana and Satabdi. And the two friends could hardly walk from the hard pounding, they had received the night before.

Sreelekha had barely made her walking easily for the next few days during her shooting without giggling every time she remembered the horny night. Few days later, she went to Satabdi's house again to attend her son's eighteenth birthday party.

She saw her VVIP friend dressed all in white Saree and blouse...... looking so pure and innocent. She couldn't believe that night, only a few days ago, she had gotten a face full of cum after getting double fucked by her and the male escort.

That memory gave Sreelekha an idea. She had recently seen Satabdi at a filmy-party in Rachana's house. Sreelekha and her friend Satabdi had planned a wild idea then..... having left their husbands at home.

Being away from the husbands and children, the two sexy celebs had found themselves that they more enjoyed sleeping late and getting massages. The happy ending they all got from the handsome masseur was a new experience to both of them.

Sreelekha came back to her present situation as she took her vanity bag in which she kept some of her special enjoyment toys. They were presented by Satabdi on her 48-th birthday anniversary few days ago. After that she was eagerly waiting to give it a try with Satabdi but since then both of them couldn't find out a suitable moment to implement it.

Sreelekha realised that the dream moment was arrived as she reached into her bag and pulled out a toy. It was a strap-on double vibrator!! At one end, it had a seven inch black penis shaped vibrator.

The other end of it was about an inch, double pronged to fit over the clit of the woman who would fit the strap on. That way both women would enjoy the vibrations, which were controlled with a wired remote.

Sreelekha stepped into the harness, pulling it up to her fleshy, perfect legs. She adjusted the vibrator on her crotch.... positioning it so that the prongs gently held her clit.

She then pulled the straps tight so that it would not slip. This was a new feeling for Sreelekha. She had been able to look down and see a penis jutting out from her crotch, much less than Kader's huze black dick.

She then reached into her bag again and pulled out a tube of KY Jelly. She put a generous squirting on the fake penis and rubbed it on all over the phallic.

‘So this is what it is like for a guy to whack off’, Sreelekha thought to herself. The movement of her hand on the vibrator caused a gentle movement against her clit. ‘Oh fantastic! This is going to be a new fun!’ thought the horny mature celeb.

On the other hand, Koel was still riding Kader's cock..... going wild..... throwing her long black hair back and forth..... and panting heavily. Noticing her passion, Sreelekha grinned as she stepped over behind Koel, rubbing her hand across her smooth back, and down onto her hips.

Gently she applied some pressure to slow Koel's movement down as she slid her other hand, still covered in KY Jelly, down to Koel's ass. She slided her palm down further into Koel's butt-crack, until reaching her brown puckered asshole. Then she pushed her index finger against her tight ring, it slipped without any resistance as it was covered by the lubricant.

“OH DAMN!! AUNTY! That feels fucking great!” growled the excited younger actress.

“This is nothing compared to what you are going to feel in a minute”, replied Sreelekha as she looked over Koel's shoulder..... seeing Kader's satisfying face.

“I think this will feel good for you too, Kaderbhai”. With that Sreelekha sawed her finger in and out a couple of times in rhythm with Koel's up and down movement on Kader's skyward cock. Few seconds later, Sreelekha added another finger to Koel's already greased asshole.

A few more ins and out of Sreelekha two fingers in her asshole made it's tightness loosening and that's when she slipped a third finger in. If not for the thick layer of KY Jelly, it would have never fit.

Sreelekha pushed her fingers in as far as she could and then pulled them out. Quickly she stepped forward, pushing the chair and it’s riders back, she placed the tip of the vibrator to Koel's still gaping asshole.

“Here is comes!” said Sreelekha as she gave a push with her hips and drove the tip of the vibrator into her slippery asshole.

“Oh SHIT!!” exclaimed Koel.

She stopped her up and down motion on Kader's rockhard cock as she felt the new intruder in her asshole. She took in a quick breath and tried to relax her ass-muscles.

Sreelekha noticed that and pushed a bit more..... driving another two inches into Koel's brown asshole. The pressure from the vibrator also created an opposite pressure against Sreelekha's clit.... giving herself a new sensation.

Sreelekha then slowly pulled an inch back..... and next moment gave another hard shove..... putting three inches more into her asshole. Koel felt as if her body was on an unimaginable fire. She was now stuffed in her pussy with Kader's nine inches circumcised cock while had another five inches of a fake cock up her asshole.

She was no stranger to ass fucking. Hell Kader had been fucking her ass since her husband's attachment with Kader's unit, but she had never been sandwiched like this. It was painful but also felt amazing!! Her newest friend Porimoni had tried to describe to her what it felt like but no words could prepare a girl for the feeling.

“Ready for some more?” asked Sreelekha.

“MORE? There is more? OH my God! How much more? It feels like a fucking tree is shoved in there now.” Koel took a deep breath and said,”OK, Give it to me!”

With that Sreelekha's hips snapped forward..... pushing the last two inches into Koel's butt. At the same time, Sreelekha's massive tits mashed tight against Koel's back.

And along with that, the other end of that amazing tool started pinching Sreelekha's half-inch hard clit from the opposite pressure created by Koel's ass. At that moment, Sreelekha felt her clit on fire, a fire that had her pussy became wild with spasming.

Koel meanwhile didn’t move. She felt as if she was being split in two. She had never been so stuffed full of cocks. The sensation was incredible but she was afraid to move for what it might do to her.

On the other hand, Kader began to slowly slide his cock in and out of Koel's pussy, with short upward strokes. After a minute of his slow thrusting, Sreelekha began to move also, sliding her fake cock in and out of Koel's tight little butthole.

The feeling was so great, that Sreelekha couldn’t wait to try what it would be like to turn on the vibrator and add another option to this wild sex.

Within minutes, Sreelekha and Kader reached a synchronized rhythm..... in and out of Koel's slim body.... both increasing their speed and depth of fucking. And that moment, Sreelekha flipped the switch suddenly!

The vibrator came to life instantly! Sreelekha however didn't pay attention that it was set on the ‘High’ mode. A wild buzzing and vibrating suddenly filled Koel's asshole and attacked her own clit.

Both Tolly actresses immediately came and came hard.

Sreelekha pushed hard against Koel's ass...... driving deep into her rectum. And Kader also felt the buzzing against his penis as Koel's pussy began pulsating and grasping his embedded cock.

Now Koel had been enjoying orgasm after orgasm..... shaking her body violently. Her head was snapping back and forth as her long hairs flying back and forth..... a low growl was coming from her throat constantly.

“YES!!” was all that Sreelekha could utter as her whole body seemed to be connected to her clit.

She collapsed against Koel's back suddenly...... pushing Koel hard against Kader. And Kader reached over to Sreelekha's hand and took the control of the vibrator from her. He turned the vibrator off.... finally ending the continuous orgasm that both the heoines were enjoying.

Sreelekha was the first to recover, pushing herself up and pulling her hips back from Koel's ass, withdrawing the fake cock from her asshole. The shiny black phallus slid from her butt-hole until finally the head gave a little popping sound as it exited.

Sreelekha stepped back propping against the edge of the desk as her legs felt shaky. And Kader stood up, holding Koel's slim body in his stong arms, his cock still buried deep inside her pussy.

He took three steps over to the other desk, setting her down on it. He stepped back slightly as his cock slipped the loose pocket of heat that was Koel's pussy.

Koel's eyes here still rolled up in her head and she was nearly limp. Kader laid her back across the desk. Her legs were dangling off the edge, as her pussy gaped open. Her head almost falling off the otherside of the desk.

Before Kader could turn to look at the other actress, she was on her knees in front of him and took his cock into her mouth immediately. She sucked Koel's pussy juice from his still hard dick.

She then stood up, kissing him and shoving her tongue into his mouth. After a moment she pulled back from him. “How did that taste lover?”

“I always love the flavor of a pussy, even better when it is from another beautiful sexy woman’s lips.” said Kader.

“So Kaderbhai, would like another taste?” Sreelekha asked naughtily.

She then turned and dropped her head to Koel's open pussy. She ran her tongue up and down, shoving her tongue in deep, gathering as much juices in her mouth as she could.

Then giving Koel's clit one last lick and kiss, which caused her body to involuntarily shake and make her tits quiver. After that she stood and kissed Kader again, filling his mouth with Koel's pussy juice.

While kissing, Sreelekha grounded her pelvis against his dick, standing on her toes to get it rub on her pussy. Then breaking the kiss to get a breath, she and Kader both panted. He looked down at his hard throbbing dick, asked her,”What are we going to do with this?”

“Kaderbhai, we started all this, so you could shove that big pole of yours up my ass. I still want you to give me a good hard ass fucking.” said Sreelekha with a big smile on her face. Her finger traced her lips and then licked off the cum that had still been on her mouth.

She then reached down as she took hold of his hard glistening cock and pulled him with her over to the desk. Giving his dick a lick, she made a quick suck into her mouth...... all the way down her throat.... and at last, she stood straight.

She turned her back to him and leaned over the desk. Shaking her ass at him she invited him, ”Shove that giant prick up in my ass until I can taste it. I need a good ass-fucking like only you can give me.”

Kader reached down and shoved two fingers into her sopping pussy. Wetting his fingers, he moved them to her asshole and began to lube it up. He shoved the finger into her tiny pink asshole. He began to loosen her up as she impatiently wiggled her hips.

“Damn IT! Just do it! Shove it in!” groaned the busty actress impatiently.

Kader stepped forward..... rubbing his dick between her deep ass-crack. He then took aim at her pulsing asshole as he removed his fingers and began to shove the blunt head of his cock into her perfect butt.

“Oh yesssssssss.....!” purred the actress.

At that moment, somewhere in the room a land phone began to ring. It was somewhat muted and went unnoticed. Then the mobile of Koel began to ring also. Right next to her head, the phone's ringing jarred the slim beauty out of her post orgasmic bliss.

Koel began to waken and realise that it was her mobile ringing. She rolled over to reach the phone, picked it up and struggled to hold it to her head. As she sat up on the edge of the desk, she was lying, she heard her husband.... asking where the hell was she.

Reality began to roll into Koel's world again. She recalled that she had a reason to come to Kader's hotel-office..... something before enjoying Kader's massive cock and Sree aunty's sweet pussy.

She  shook her head to clear it. A wrong script! She had come to Kader for her accurate script. And after that she would have to visit her ailing mother..... OH GOD! She was so late now, and still nude!

She had to find her accurate script, get dressed, fix her hair and makeup and visit her parents.

There was a voice screaming at her from the phone. So loudly she couldn’t even speak. She dropped the mobile to the desk and began running around the room...... collecting her clothes.

At last, she found her panties. She quickly pulled them on. But where was her bra? She looked around the desk. It wasn’t there.

She looked across the room and saw Kader's balls deep inside Sree aunty's ass. He was pumping hard as Sree aunty's hair was flipping around, and a look of total bliss was displaying on her face.

Then she noticed her own bra, on the desk under Sree aunty. She knew that Sree aunty was in her own world now. Nothing would matter to her but that big hard prick in her ass.

She ran around the desk to the stack of boxes and began to fumble with putting her dress on. She struggled to fit her boobs in the dress. She ran to other desk, began desperately looking for her vanity bag.

Finally finding it, she grabbed her hair brush, looked into a mirror and tried to fix her hair and lipstick so that she didn’t look like she had just been fucked ravishly.

It was no hope. She could do nothing with her hair. She grabbed her small hand bag and picked up the mobile. Her husband was still screaming at her. Breathlessly she said, "I am on my way, don't be upset.”

Her husband finally hearing her voice stopped yelling and asked what did she said.

Koel opened her mouth to reply but she couldn't as her husband heard another voice screaming, “I AM CUMMING! DAMN IT! I AM FUCKING COMING!!”

Yes, that voice wasn’t of Koel. It was Sreelekha who screaming at the top of her lungs as Kader stopped fucking her ass and blew his load into her ass.

Her whole body was shaking violently as her legs held out straight behind her. She pounded her fists on the desk blindly. Koel couldn’t believe how loud Sree aunty had been.

“Well, damn it Koel, stop yelling at me that you are coming and get down here!” screamed Koel's husband Nilay.

Koel scrambled to the door, stopping to give one last look back. Sree aunty was bent over the desk, in orgasmic bliss as Kader laid over her body. His hips slowly moving and his prick was going in and out of her tight asshole as he began to soften after his orgasm.

‘This is where I came in.’ thought Koel as she ran out the door and down the hall to the elevators.

She was too late for her visit at the nursing home. Her husband was fuming mad, ready to walk out when she came running in. Her boobs wobbled wildly in her dress, without her bra to control them.

Her nipples poked out, threatening to rip through the fabric of her tight T-shirt. Her hair still had that ‘freshly fucked’ look to it. One look at her and Nilay immediately forgot why he was mad and proceeded towards the visiting room.

After the double penetration, Koel had just taken from Kader and Sree aunty, she could barely sit. She kept shifting in her chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs.... her skirt riding up to nearly show her red panties.

Her father, who was sitting opposite to her, probably would have seen them but he was too busy staring at her bra-less tits. Her tits swayed in a hypnotic manner. He couldn’t concentrate on her ailing mother anymore. He was clearly aroused.

Few days later, when she was arrived in Tollygunge studio, all crew members said that she looked great and had done a great acting with Sreelekha. When she watched that scene of the film, she noticed that in the bathing scene with Sreelekha, her perky tits were clearly visible through her wet Saree-blouse.

‘At least my fucking didn’t fuck things up.’ Thought the beautiful slim actress. ‘Now how can Sree aunty, Zamanbhai and I get together again?’

To be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
Episode : 30

That auspicious day of Annual Bengali Film-festival 2020 however came soon and the Paradise hotel was decorated with bright neon bulbs and artificial flowers all over it's area...... showing itself in a highly festive mood.

The place was packed mainly with the Bengalee filmy starlets and few celebrities of other professions. Sreelekha was on the big stage along with the veteran Bangladeshi mature heroine Moushumi because she was the last year’s winner for the best actress award.

While Sreelekha was anchoring the function like a professional artist, the matured Bangladeshi glamour-queen presented the award to the respective winner.

One by one, all the awards were distributed in which being the last attraction of the ceremony, Porimoni waited eagerly for her long-awaited tum of receiving the 'Golden Peacock' award as the Best actress in the film 'Priyatama'.

“And the winner is…” Sreelekha declared as she opened the envelope…

“The no.1 glamorous actress of Bangladesh, Samsunnahar Smrity alias Porimoni for the film Priyatama!” Moushumi finished Sreelekha's announcement and welcomed the youngster on the stage warmly. Porimoni walked on the stage in tearful eyes being immersed in emotion because she had finally done it..... and not in Bangladesh, but in Kolkata.... in Tollywood.

Because of Nilay's creative direction... and along with Kaderbhai's great assistance, she had finally made it in Tollygunge. Receiving the award from Moushumi, she touched both the matured actress's feet..... thereby seeking their bless.

Both the veteran actresses smiled gracefully..... and embraced the young actress..... thereby smashing the three pairs of boobs with each other. Then they kissed Porimoni's cheek one by one.... affectionately and blessed her.

After that she gave a heartbreaking speech and showed her gratefulness to Kaderbhai and Nilay for their superb contribution in emotional tone at the end of it.

Later that night, at the five-star mansion, there was arranged a grand party. It was organized by Kader and all the VVIP filmy celebrities were present there for colorful enjoyment.

At one point Nilay came forward and said with excitement, “Kaderbhai, you have done it bro! You have made it and you've created a revolutionary effect in Tollywood now!”

“Yeah well..... I kind of owe it to you Nilaybhai!” Kader exclaimed as he embraced him warmly. He showed his undoubted greatness to the Punjabi director. “I don’t know what that means bro but whatever we are here now and it is time to live it up!”

Nilay smiled as he supported his view, “Right bro, I wonder what beauty we are gonna enjoy first.... ?”

About the time he said that, they turned around and watched one of the greatest displays Kader had ever seen. Rachana..... Banerjee Banerjee..... the famous "Didi No.1" was walking across the party and headed for them. It was amazing...... it was almost as if it was in slow motion.

She was wearing a thin synthetic sky-blue saree with a tight sleeveless pink blouse that was low cut on her chest.... making her large magnificient boobs pour out from her small lacy red bra and blouse.

Her silky hair which flowed down her back like a dark waterfall..... was bouncing slightly with her majestic walking. She walked closer with a sexy devlish grin on her face as she finally aproached them.

“Well If it isn’t the man of the hour!” She said as she continued. “I just wanted to come over and tell you that I just loved the movie Priyatama and would love to work with you once again...... if you kindly provide me a chance. I see that you basically won Porimoni the award with your spectacular supervision and was wondering, I would be the luckiest person to work with you in our second movie.”

“Actually Porimoni worked very hard to win her award. I’m just honored that she even did my movie!” Kader exclaimed. And thought to himself that she fucked his brains out for the three months straight.... during the times of that film's shooting.

As Kader stood there motionless.... listening to the "Didi No. 1" Rachana talk, he won’t lie that he stared at her enormous overflowing tits in awe. When he kept his feet first time in Tollywood, he offered her for his movie and she agreed to work with him.

After that although they didn't work together, they met few times in filmy-party. He was now thinking that her and Porimoni pretty much had the same kind of body.... except in chest area.

He was sure that the 46 yrs old Rachana Banerjee could easily beat the 28 yrs old Bangladeshi heroine. However they could pass for twin sisters as Rachana being her elder sister.

And then he thought about how Rachana probably taught Porimoni about sex and taught her some of the erotic sexual positions which they experienced two yrs ago.

It hit him that as good at fucking as Porimoni was, she was the student and Rachana was her teacher..... meaning that Rachana would probably be the most amazing fuck in Tollygunge.

Kader was reminiscing in wicked head....... his last encounter with Rachana and thought what it would be like to lay her down once again and make sweet love to the Bong glamour-queen.

As he was thinking about it, she said something by breaking his trance, “Hey Kaderbhai, where are you? I would love to work with you real soon, and I was expecting an invitation eagerly from you for two years!”.

“Ok, when would be a good time for you?” Kader asked.

“How about tonight there sexy! Here at the party it will probably take an hour or so for me to say what I have to say!” She winked as she told him.

“Alright Rachanaji, meet me on the third floor of this hotel in roon no. 303 to the right in 30 minutes.” Kader proposed her.

He then watched the Bong Queen Rachana Banerjee as she walked away and went up the stairs to the third floor. He knew that she would be waiting as he thought to himself.

'Will Rachanaji actually wanted to discuss a movie role or was this an excuse to throw me down on the bed and fuck me to have a chance in my movie? Even though I would be used by her like the others who wanted to get a role in my movie, I surely prefered the second option. However this time I wanted to fulfill some of my weird desires which she didn't allow me last time.'

“Bro, you have got to tell me every detail about your encounter with Rachana aunty in the morning!” Nilay exclaimed as he continued..... fixing his lust-filled eyes at the swaying ass of Rachana, “I think she has got to be the most sexy actress in Tollygunge!”

Kader was about to agree with him when across the party it was as If God or something stepped in and It seemed as the party was just split. Across the room he saw an actor that looked very familiar to him but it was the woman he was with.... that drew his attention in the first place.

At first his gaze fell on the back of her...... she was thin (not anorexia thin) but had a very sexy athletic body. She was wearing a dark blue dress with glittery material on it that made her shine like an angel.

She was medium in all the sense.... he noticed. She was about the same height..... maybe slightly higher than Porimoni was.

She had her dark hair put up in a bun on her head and she looked like she was a princess. Her dress had a slit down her back that stopped right there where anyone could easily see the crack of her ass.

And by the way, this gorgeous creature had the most fantastic ass ever, he thought. It was small but it had the sexiest tight round shape he had ever seen.

This angel's skin was extremely smooth and tan. He had to know who this was and then the actor walked up with her. Kader knew who they both were as soon as they got closer to him.

“Hey man! How's it's going..... I’m Bumba..... I mean Prosen....!” the man stopped midway by Kader's interruption.

“Prosenjit Chatterjee! Yeah I know you very much and I love your acting.” Kader told him.

“And I loved your movie too, man! Out of all those films at the Dhaka Film Festival last year, yours stood out more than anyone,” He exclaimed heartily by praising the Bangladeshi producer.

Wow Prosenjit just said he loved his movie! He meant...... this was the man who wrote and produced the film 'Protihinsha' three yrs ago which became a blockbuster in both the countries.

He was also a master of writing where anyone came from and the way his home town Kolkata can affect the major portion of the civilians. His movie actually inspired the Bangladeshi film-producer to write a movie about where he was from.

“Oh where are my manners! Must’ve left them back in Mumbai! Oh yes Kadersaheb, meet with her..... this here is someone who I am great friends with and of course liked her enough to use her in my movie!” Prosenjit introduced his colleague lady.

“No need to be introduced..... I'm a fan of her acting. Yes.... she is Raima.... granddaughter of Tollywood's all-time best actress Lt. Suchitra Sen! At last I feel myself being honored by meeting with someone a talented actress like Raima Sen!” Kader exclaimed.

“Mr. Kadersaheb, thank you for inviting us here tonight! And by the way I really loved your movie, Priyatama. I loved the fact that you used Porimoni in the film as well. She is a great actress no doubt but is neglected in your country.” Raima praised the Bangladeshi sexy actress not feeling a little bit of jealousy.

For the first time in his life when Kader heard Raima speak to him and when he just liked to drink her beauty, he was in love with her at first sight. He had to have everything that was Raima Sen.

As they stood there talking and laughing about Tollywood's present crisis, Prosenjit gave Kader his cell-number and decided to leave. Even he said to call him later to hang out and he would like to discuss with him about some of his future planning. Noticing their conversation, Nilay realised that there grew a pair and walked across the party.

Few moments later, Moushumi arrived there and joined with their discussion whom Kader himself would love to talk. It didn’t even matter that moment as he was talking to the most beautiful person not in Tollywood but in the Bollywood as well..... in his opinion.

Kader listened to her talk being totally mesmerized and he already knew that Raima was a smart knowing lady. She was highly educated...... graduated from the Presidency college and after that she completed her Master's degree from the Kolkata university.

She could speak like five different languages but anyone could tell that she seemed to have everything already figured out.

They seemed to hit it off, so that Kader decided to get ballsy and ask for her number. To which Raima replied something that he didn't expect. Her sexy smile turned into a look of being annoyed and angry. Quite frankly it scared him.

“Listen Kadersaheb! No doubt, I love your movie and I can tell that you are a genius and a youthful guy. But don’t think for a minute that I am going to walk up the stairs and shake my ass for you.... giving you the go ahead signal..... to do whatever you want with me in your room. That same room.... by the way... I noticed Rachana aunty walking in like twenty minutes ago!” She said angrily.

'Damn! He was ten minutes to get up there before Rachana gets pissy!' Kader thought.

“But yes, if you don't mind, I would love to work with you because you are an amazing and talented producer.... probably one of the best I’ve ever seen," she paused for a moment.

"Thanks Raimaji..... it's my pleasure...." Kader reacted.

Raima continued, "However, never think, I'll sleep with you to get a role in your movie because I’m better than that. Moreover I’m now in a steady and close relationship with Parambrata. So I would love to see you again around Tollywood but as a friend and maybe as a colleague."

"Yes.... whenever you wished.....," Kader interrupted.

"Thanks for that.... but please, think of me when you go to produce your next movie and remember that I’ve been in this Tollywood game ever since I was seven years old," Raima said.

Kader smiled, "I know that.... even I've seen that movie in which your mother Munmundevi also played with you."

"Thanks.... one thing more,, I will not fall for the other stuff that these other bimbos do. I really do want to get to know you and work with you Kadersaheb! Just give me a call sometime as a friend!” she said throwing her generous smile.

With that, Raima handed him her cell number and kissed him on the cheek as she turned and walked away. Kader noticed that she put a little extra swivel in her ass to torture him as she walked away.

However, one thing was for sure, he hadn’t been rejected by Raima and he was so in love with her at the first shight that it almost made him sick.

He rebounded quickly when he realised that he only had two minutes left. So he left Moushumi and Prasenjit..... however taking their permission and ran to the bar. Yes, he thought.... it was quite natural to have a revolving bar in this five-star mansion.

Fuck that! it would be awesome to have a mansion like this hotel. He thought as he threw back three shots of whiskey and turned around to see his cameraman Jakir yelling at him from across the way.

Oh ,.'! I'm late.... Rachanaji must be pissed off..... No, he thought as he quickly ran upstairs. He noticed his buddy Nilay was gossiping with Sreelekha in the lobby as he moved towards his room cum office.

He walked down the hall and came up to the first door on the right where the door was slightly cracked. He peeked in to find Porimoni's husband Zaman and with Koel..... however both were completely nude.

Zaman was on the bed on his stomach giving the lovely Koel and even lovelier naked he might add, the pussy eating of a lifetime. She was bucking her hips madly...... fucking his face and moaning like a horny bitch in heat.

Few minutes later, Koel pushed his head away from her pussy and announced, "Now..... it's my turn."

Quickly she rolled over beside Zaman and grasped his rockhard cock in her hands.... putting it in her mouth. Although she wasn't a specialist in blowjob skill like her Sree aunty, still she had her own way of sucking dick and it was awesome.

She gave him slow head the entire time and moaned everytime she sucked him. She sucked him slowly for three minutes and then she pulled her mouth off from his cock..... keeping it between her two dangling melons.

As she stuck his salivating dick in between her spongy tits, Zaman squeezed them together and began fucking her luscious tits. They felt silky smooth as his hard meaty-rod moving up and down...... between the slippery valley of her boobies.

She would give his cockhead a little lick every now and again when it came up to her lips. He was almost ready to cum when she took him into her mouth again and started sucking.... faster and harder.

He felt her hot sticky saliva on his mushroom size cockhead as she sucked it hard. He felt the surging blood in his throbbing dick build up and he knew it was about time to spew his load.

“Ohhhhh..... Khankichudi Koel Barobhatari re! I’m gonna cum for you!” He cautioned the slim Tolly heroine.

“Yes baby, I want you to cum in my mouth and on my tits baby!” Koel moaned.

With that, she started sucking more and more until suddenly he shot a hot load.... a big one in her mouth. There was so much force that some leaked out of her mouth and onto her chin.

He then took his cock out of her mouth as she swallowed his salty '. cream hungrily. He started spraying on her lovely perky tits..... down at her belly with his hot white semen.

When he was finished, she got off from the bed.... went into the bathroom and took a shower. After that she got out of the shower..... a wet 'Arundhati'' came back to bed..... fully naked and laid in the bed beside Zaman.

Zaman then took her boobs in his mouth one by one.... sucking on them for a while and ate her out until she came.

They lie there sometimes.... talking about the sudden insurgency of young actresses in Tollywood as well as the gloomy future of Tollygunge film industry.

However Kader watched them intently but didn't disturb them and walked down the hall..... turned on highly by the live blueshow of his buddy, Nilay's wife Koel with Zaman. He then peered into the the next room on the left and saw Porimoni...... butt naked...... fingering herself slowly.

She must be waiting for Nilay.... that lucky dog.... he thought. He stared at Porimoni and thought for her boobies size..... she had an enormous set of tits on her.

They looked phenomenal as well. She, as he listened her moaning, suddenly shrieked in ecstatic plaesure..... which turned him on even more. However not to mention of those gorgeous globes on her millk-white smooth chest, that attracted him most.

He finally reached the second room on the right and knocked on the door..... when all of a sudden the door swung open. A hand pulled him swiftly in the room and threw him on the bed.

He looked up to see a glorious sight like no other. Rachana was standing there in a black Saya ( Petticoat ) with a tight red bra.... causing her huge tits to almost burst through.

A small red Bindi on her forehead, three inches long trail of 'Sindoor' in her 'Sinthi'....... along with a golden necklace and some golden bangles in her hands, made the mature Tolly heroine a real 'Sexy-glamour-queen' like Rituparna Sengupta. It seemed that she just came down from the heaven.

“I Can’t believe you made me wait up here for thirty minutes!” Rachana objected… “You're gonna pay for that Kaderbhai!” She smiled with a sexy grin on her angelic face.

With that quickly she climbed on top of him.... laying flat on his hard muscular body. She then leaned over and kissed him passionately. He felt her soft sexy tongue massaging his coarse lips in a rythm that almost made him cum.

Kader felt her big boobs rubbing up and down his hairy chest as she made out with him and dry humped against his bulging crotch. Her mouth was hot which turned him on like there was no tomorrow.

As he sucked her tongue.... his hand ran down her silky back to her soft ass-gloves which he grabbed and squeezed through her Saya. She moaned in pleasure as she pressed her warm body more tightly.

Kader leaned up and she helped him taking off his jacket and shirt. Then she got off of him.... kneeling at the foot of the bed and pulling his pants off. She stood up leaving him in his briefs as she slowly unhooked her bra and let it drop.

He could’t see what he had always dreamed of this middle aged Tolly glamour-queen since he first saw her in the famous Tele-show 'Didi No 1'.... as she kept her hands over them. Then with a innocent childish giggle, she let her hands drop and there they were.....  at their best.

He realized that after two years her twin treasures became much more firm and larger than before when he last enjoyed them. They were probably the second loveliest pair of tits he had ever seen.

They weren’t as big as Sreelekha but not by much. Also they were a milky white color which was very sexy and he always preferred white women.

Kader was in no place ready to complain.... so he loosened the knot of her Saya which fell down quickly on the floor. As she didn't wear her panties..... instantly there revealed her most valuable treasure, she had..... that Sreelekha didn’t.

Yes, very recently Sreelekha decorated her mons with a landing strip while Rachana had a completely shaved area like Porimoni. This turned him on a lot as he pulled her to him.... still sitting on the bed with her standing over him.

He kissed her smooth stomach and squuezed her fatty ass. She let out moans of pleasure as she got down on her knees and took off his briefs.

Instantly his nine inches coal-black Nigro-cock was free from it's tight confinement. She looked at it hungrily and was glad to see that it was already hard.

So she bent down quickly and kissed the mushroom crown of his dick softly. This made his dick jump and quiver. She laughed at this but swiftly bent down and licked from the top of his dick.... down to his large sperm-filled hairy sack.

Her tongue felt so incredible..... he should have cum on her face right then and there. But he controlled himself as she sucked on his sack for two minutes.... stroking him continuously with her manicured fingers.

“God! you taste incredible Kaderbhai..... you know I prefer most of sucking a circumcised '. Leora!” She said as she looked up at him.

“Yes dear....  I also like your hot mouth and want you to suck me dry baby! It's after two yrs..... so long gap....” He also expressed his wish.

In return, she winked at him and then kissed him lovingly. She then moved down and licked up his 'Cobra shaft' to the top where she slowly stuck the tip in her mouth.

Using her jaw musscles, she slowly sucked down his dick..... like a snake slowly taking a mouse into it's mouth. She got down further to about five inches when Kader pushed her head down on his cock and she gagged.

He thought that maybe she could deepthroat like Sreelekha used to do to him as he guessed the Tolly 'Sex-glamour' learned that somewhere else.

Rachana was one of the best cocksuckers in Tollywood, Kader thought..... even when she wasn’t giving 100% of her talent. He couldn’t think of many other throats he’d prefer his dick buried in.

He watched contentedly as several inches of his firm Nigro-shaft disappeared between her skilled crimson lipstick coated lips at slow, deliberate intervals. Although she wasn’t giving her 100% skill now, which she rarely did without encouragement, it made Kader to reach the highest level of his enjoyment.

Normally Rachana offered her topmost skills to please her younger partners. However some of them thought they were worth something without him and needed putting in their place a little more than others. They thought Rachana was one of the cheap slags with delusions of class that it was always more fun to break.

“Come on slut!” he growled, “I know you can do better than that!”

Rachana's big eyes opened and glanced up as far as they could, not giving anything away. They closed again and her pace quickened slightly.

She removed her right hand, which had been placed on the tops of his hairy thigh and wrapped it softly around the base of his veiny shaft. She tightened her moist cherry lips around his stiff length and pulled out so that only the bulbous head of his prick remained inside her warm mouth.

“Aahh!” he gasped as she squeezed her hand slightly..... sending a wave of pleasure straight through him.

He gripped the headrests on the hotel's modernized bed and flung his head back. Sensing his enjoyment, Rachana began punching up and down on his thick root while simultaneously twisting her wrist around his throbbing pole.

While her hand occupied the base, her expert lips continued to suck around the final inch or so of his meaty dong. Her head was twisting and her mouth beginning to slobber like a hungry dog. She was hoping to get him off as quickly as possible.

“Mmmmmm.” She moaned, quietly and convincingly.

Despite her utmost enthusiasm, Kader smiled wryly, there was a time when it might have taken a slap or two to get such a positive reaction so quickly but he still felt she needed a bit more taming.

“Did I tell you..... you could use your fucking hands?” he snarled suddenly which startled Rachana.

His intention was to grab her wrist and get her hand off his cock. He was enjoying the succulent moistness of her mouth so much that he wasn’t sure he could retain himself much longer.

It didn’t matter anyway because he’d trained this Tolly whore as well as one of Sonagachi bitches...... knowing that she would promptly place her soft hand back on the top of his thigh.

Yes, she gripped them for better leverage and sat up slightly from her kneeling position. She continued to pump her slavering mouth up and down the half of his chunky shaft. Her eyes were shut tight in what looked like concentration.

“That’s it bitch, suck my fucking fat dick!” he snapped as her bobbing head didn’t give away whether she even heard him.

“Oh yeah slut! Do you know how good you look with my big black cock down your throat?” he asked rhetorically as Rachana never miss a beat and kept up the wet suction on his shaft.

“Fucking cock-sucking slag. You’ve had plenty of practice at this.... haven’t you? Lost count of much dick you’ve blown?” he taunted the Tolly glamour-queen.

Straight sex, anal, oral, hand-jobs, whatever might be the case, they both knew that when the insults was attached with raw and obscene language.... it turned Kader to the highest and that's why he was now about to shoot his creamy load.

So he forcefully gripped the back of her head, strands of her long, silky hair falling between his fingers. “Yeah bitch, faster!” he demanded, firmly but slowly trying to push her head further down his rock-hard prick.

Deep-throating was generally a movie-inspired myth, very few actresses could actually do it without gagging and Rachana was no exception.

But Kader loved watching the shock on the mature TV-hostess's face when she thought that he was going to slam her pretty face down and embed his eager penis entirely down her throat.

Like clockwork, Rachana's eyes opened wide as he tugged on her dark black hair with one hand. He pulled the panting TV-celeb's skilled ruby lips off from his throbbing cock. He then gripped his swollen member with the other hand and aimed at her beautiful face.

If ever there was Kodak moment, this was it for Abdul Kader Sk. Quickly he raised himself from his lying position as Rachana knelt down in front of him...... being fully nude.

Her big, ripe tits not needing any help from the Wonder-bra to form a perfect cleavage that could put a couple of grand on any photo shoot fee. Her long, straight dark-black hair, which until around 15 minutes ago had looked like she just stepped out of the salon, was now slightly messier.

Her milky white flesh was glistening slightly with an almost invisible film of sweat but her makeup remained perfect.

Kader guessed she used that stuff they advertise on TV. Some famous make-up artist started extolling the virtues of the waterproof mascara..... used on the latest Tollywood film.

There didn't exist a smudge on her face and not a smudge on the engorged stalk of his eager cock..... despite the fiery blow-job she’d just given.

Rachana's eyes were wide and expectant..... her exhausted mouth was gaping open. Her ample chest was heaving as she gasped for air. A long, single strand of drool was hanging from one corner of her tender young lips.

She was still knelt on the bed, a purely high priced blue relaxing cushion on the 3rd floor of the famous five-star hotel. The room was modified what anyone would expect for a modernized office cum film-studio with different video tapes filled in a bookcase.....

One of it's wall was covered with that huze bookcase and apart from it, at the far end, a sink was kept with a mirrored cabinet above it. Numerous photographs of Kader with the (predominantly female) actresses like Satabdi Roy, Debasree Roy, Mimi Chakraborty....  covered another wall.

Other important items..... like computer, hd camera, intercom to the secretary, paperwork, the usual crap on the desk, a couple of filing cabinets, a few plants, lights and a fine sofa were arranged beautifully.

Although Kader had christened himself now as a ‘Miracle Award Winner’..... some critiques could find fault with his lack of originality but not with his accurateness.

Now upon the sofa was Rachana's sophisticated leather handbag and a pile of clothes..... recently thrown there. Her expensive Jamdani Saree, Saya, lacy bra and sleeveless blouse were crumpled underneath Kader's black trousers, belt, shoes and socks.

There was a blue tie that hadn’t quite made it to it’s destination and was snaked across the floor in front of the settee. There were five objects between the currently locked door on one wall and the large window with the blinds shut on the other.

The objects were some luxurious chairs and desks.... which Kader's clients and guests used, and of course the half-naked actresses. The other item was an arm-chair with a black suit jacket hanging on the back. Normally it was contained by Kader, a name so inconspicuous, it always aroused suspicion.

Previously, this Bangladeshi guy had been one of many unknown agents until a little amateur photography, with a little voyeurism. But a whole lot of luck turned him into one of Tollywood's most prominent producer.... a few years ago.

Industry insiders rumored the fact that Kader started to operate alone his office with some mean, unlawful business. He’d accumulated quite an array of mostly young, B-grade Bong actresses. There was no doubt that he’d made mostly a lot of money in recent years.

For this instant however, he looked just like any other 25-something with his hand on his dick. To go with his great name was a very average looking man.... not ugly but not a head-turner.

He wasn't not too skinny and not fat but highly muscular with a strong body. He was in his early 30's with short, curly dark hair.... highly-styled in a messy fashion.

He normally wore a completely unbuttoned white shirt. He was black like an African Nigro, due to his Nigerian mother to whom his Bangladeshi father had married.

At present, his one hand was wrapped tightly around his own stiff cock ( another part of his appearance that was as immense as his name ). His other hand was however clutched a handful of the deep-black mane of the famous Tolly anchor.

“Don’t you dare close your mouth bitch!” hissed Kader as he glared into her eyes. “I know how much you loved swallowing this all down!”

Rachana knew what was going to happen. She just stared in glazy-faced at his slick bellend black pole..... awaiting for the forthcoming explosion of cum.

A couple of tugs on his bloated prick saw the first long strand of thick, creamy jizz fire towards Rachana. It landed just below her left eye and immediately started to dribble down slowly towards her lips.

She never tried to turn away through pure, disgusted reflex as Kader's firm hand pulled on her hair.... compelled her to stay where she was. Moreover she herself didn't want to miss a drop of his precious cream.

“You’re gonna take every last drop of my dirty cum..... you 3-rd class slut!” he snarled. With that another two similar strings followed, hitting Rachana's lovely face with a couple more wads of his warm goo.

At last he was spent out and the final few drops of cum dripped onto the generous mound of her left boob. He released his grip on both his fading dick and her head. She instinctively raised a hand to scoop up his sticky seed from her face and drink it.

“Not yet whore, you know the drill”, Kader batted away her hand and reached down by the side of his pillow.... picking up his camera.

“Now open your mouth wide.” He chuckled.

Rachana raised a hand and gave him a OK signal with her finger. He smiled..... noticing her cooperation and said. “You’d better open your mouth Rachanaji and give me the impression of come-to-bed eyes.... like the slut you are.... Rachanaji.”

Obediently, Rachana opened her mouth as the small rivers of salty slime trickled down into her mouth.

SNAP...... SNAP......SNAP.....

Kader took his hd camera and framed Rachana's cum covered beautiful face. Instantly the hard copy of that shot came out from the camera which he carefully placed on the bed beside him.

However the flash momentarily brought spots into Rachana's vision. Taking his now sagging dick in his free hand he wiped it all over her spunk-coated face, smearing his goo into her skin.

SNAP...... Another shot..... this time of Rachana Banerjee's jizz-coated features with an oozing cock resting on her chin. He placed this picture delicately next to the other on the bed.

He then aimed his flaccid prick at her closed mouth which she gladly took in her mouth. She started licking the sticky tool..... tried her best to clean it by swiping her tongue.

However she was disorientated from the camera's bright flash as he quickly buried his prick in her mouth once again.

SNAP...... Picture number three.

“Don't stop your cleaning..... you fucking slut.” Kader commanded, as Rachana obeyed with much more enthusiasm.

“SNAP...... Picture four” Kader announced as he took the final picture.

He came down from the bed.... placing the hd camera and the printed photographs on his desk. The first one was starting to develop clearly by this time. He then walked over the little sink in the corner to wash his dick and dry it.

“Fucking hell Rachanaji, I never get tired of you.” Kader said in very matter-of-fact tone as he towelled himself down, without looking at the 'Didi No.1'.

“You really know how to suck a cock..... don’t you..... you horny slut? I bet your driver might have a great time with you in your house!”

“Thanks Kaderbhai.......” Said Rachana happily. However she became surprised to know how Kaderbhai was able to know her sleazy encounter with her driver.

“But you.....” She uttered somehow.

She contemplated...... grabbing the photographs of her sluttish proofs and decided to torn them apart but quickly changed her mind. He had plenty more where they came from..... even videos. She knew he had enough degrading material of her previous sexual escapades with him that took place two yrs ago.

So it wouldn't be worth.... by risking his anger and to ensure the pictures of her nasty facial in the hands of the media. It might even mean that video of her.... with her driver which he had mentioned..... might see the light of day.

To be continued......
[+] 3 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
Super Satabdi...thanks for these updates...really sexy and hot.
Hope to read the next episode soon. Eagerly waiting. Thanks.
Like Reply
Hope you'll find time and update the other story (SBF) as well..thanks
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20211005-053217-154.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20211005-053126-408.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
Excellent updates bro keep rocking
announce 

Quote:All pictures are taken from internate
Like Reply