Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.51%
49 15.51%
GROUPSEX
10.13%
32 10.13%
GROPING
8.23%
26 8.23%
OLD YOUNG
8.54%
27 8.54%
INCEST
19.30%
61 19.30%
bang
5.06%
16 5.06%
SWEAT
6.33%
20 6.33%
CUM BATH
7.28%
23 7.28%
CHEATING
12.34%
39 12.34%
USED
7.28%
23 7.28%
Total 316 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
When they entered into the building John stopped Nazriya and removed the pallu of her saree and made her stand with her blouse showing the shape of her perfect boobs. He then hugged her with his chest pressing hard on her boobs over her blouse and licked and sucked her face and neck. Amar moved behind her and raised her petticoat and sucked her butt over her pantie and made it wet with his saliva. The old man took a stool and sat in a corner and took his dick in his hand and watched the show.

John after licking her for a while moved back from her boobs and unhooked her blouse and removed it and threw it near her saree. Now Nazriya's boobs were covered only with her bra. John then removed the bra and threw it on the floor. He was mesmerised by the view of the perky breast of Nazriya.

"I have never seen a beautiful tits in my entire life" John said and he held the two flesh balls in each hand and buried his face between them and shacked his head and felt the smoothness of her boobs in his face. He then took his head out and started sucking her boobs simultaneously.

Meanwhile Amar removed Nazriya's petticoat and panties and made her completely naked. He then parted her butt crack and sucked her ass hole and Nazriya's body began to shiver when his tongue touched her ass.

After a while the old man got off from the stool and moved towards them.

At that time John has finished sucking her boobs and kneeled down and had the taste of her navel. He was using his tongue and drilling her belly button and Amar was still having the taste of her ass hole. Nazriya had no other choice but to enjoy the moment with those old goons. She closed her eyes and let out some moans, which added some spice to the situation.

The old man came close to Nazriya and held her head and turned it towards him and planted a kiss on her lips while fondling her boobs with one hand. Nazriya also responded by sucking back the old man's lips.

The three old man enjoyed this for a while.

"guys that is enough, lets take it to the next level" the old man said.

When he said this John and Amar stood up and all three started removing their dress and become naked in a flash. Nazriya was shocked to see the dick of the other to old men, they were enormous in length and thickness.

"is this bitch a good sucker" John asked.

"you are about to find out" the old man replied.

Then John moved forward and placed his hand on Nazriya's shoulder and made her sit on her knees. Then John stood in front of her and the other two on either side of her. Nazriya didn’t wait for them to say what to do. She immediately took John's dick into her mouth and the other two dick in each hand and gave them a blowjob and hand job simultaneously.

"aaahhhhaaa... youuu are righttt she is aaa good suckerrr" John said.

After sucking John for few minutes she took his cock out and took Amar's dick into her mouth and after a while she sucked the old man's dick. She took turns and made all three men's dick rock hard.

John made Nazriya lye down on the floor and spread her legs and started sucking her pussey. The old man went and sat on top of her belly and held her boobs with both hands and placed his dick between the boobs and started tit fucking her. Amer turned her head to his side and inserted his dick into her mouth and fucked her mouth.

[img]- -web/20161210055454im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/DSC_0062+copy.jpg[/img]
John after making her pussey wet took his cock in his hand and penetrated it into her wet cunt and started fucking her pussey. After continuously fucking her for few minutes he made a loud moan and ejected all his load over her belly. Then Amar and the old man took turn and fucked her pussey. When they were done fucking her Nazriya 's body was completely covered with their jizz. After resting for a while they had two more session with her and almost took the life out of her. They continuously fucked her for almost 3 hours.

After the final session all stayed naked on the floor. Nazriya reached multiple orgasm during her session with the three perverts. After few minutes Nazriya slowly looked at her wrist watch, it was 11:15. She remembered that Bindhu and the guys would return home soon and if she was not there they would ask her too many questions. She stood up and saw all the guys sleeping and she took her cloths and went to the pond and cleaned all the cum from her body and whore her dress and rushed to the cabin and pretended to be sleeping. In another 15 minutes after she reached others came back and went to bed. Nazriya didn’t get a sleep thinking of how her life has changed in a span of four days.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Final update of Nazriya story: ANATOMY CLASS

UPDATE: 13

(IN THIS PART THE THREE GUYS WITH BINDHU WILL BE IN ACTION.
1.Arun
2.Amir
3.Krishna)

Next morning everyone got ready for their work. Bindhu said the professor that her gang would go to the hospital with them to the hospital today. But the professor tried to avoid her from going to the hospital but his attempt failed. And Bindhu and the guys went to the hospital with Nazriya and the professor. Since he did not fuck Nazriya the last day he was desperately waiting for a chance to have some privacy with Nazriya. But his each attempt failed. Bindhu was always with Nazriya.

After having lunch the professor came back and sat on the chair and Bindhu and Nazriya returned back after having their lunch. The professor looked at Bindhu instead of Nazriya and enjoyed her beauty. For the rest of the day his eyes were fixed only on Bindhu and was enjoying her beauty. He thought that Nazriya is no longer a distant dream he could shift his attention towards Bindhu. At night that day he made a plan to make her his too.

In the morning all were getting ready and professor called everyone.

"today we are not going out for any on field programs. Today I am going to take a class on human anatomy"

When he said class everybody was disappointed.

The room was rearranged to be look like a classroom. Then the professor asked them to sit on the bench. Bindhu sat between Amir and Arun. Nazriya said with Krishna in a separate seat.

After everyone was comfortable the professor started the class.

"today we are going to discuss about sex, sexual organs and reproduction"

When they heard the introduction they thought that may be the class is not going to be boring after all.

"what do you know about sex" the professor asked Bindhu.

"the bonding between two genders of same kind"

"do you know the name of the male sex organ"

"penis"

"what is the other name of penis" he thought that she would not say or may not know.

"dick or cock" Bindhu answered immediately. Both the professor and Nazriya were shocked. Since she didn’t show any shyness in her while answering. And the other guys were laughing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Bro I'm already said that images are not visible or loaded in page 15
The professor thought that Bindhu would be innocent like Nazriya. But she was totally different from her. So he immediately made a new plan.

"I need two volunteers, Nazriya and Krishna come over here"

Immediately they moved in front and stood in either side of the professor.

"to be a perfect doctor you have to overcome your shyness and sexual feelings. Arun what will you do if a girl is nude in front of you"

Arun "!!!!!!"

"lets make the remaining five days of our trip more useful. Nazriya where is a males reproductive organ located, show it on your partner (Krishna) here"

Nazriya moved towards Krishna and pointed her finger towards his cock.

"good girl... Have you ever seen a real cock Nazriya"

Nazriya stood silently and said No.

"Now krishna remove your pants and shirt"

Krishna and others in the room were shocked when they heard it.

"but sirrrrr..."

"shut your mouth and remove your dress"

Krishna stood silently without doing anything.

"leave him professor, he is just a shy old baby" Bindhu made fun of him.

"you bitch will you remove your cloths in front of the class" Krishna replied

They started arguing. And the professor got angry.

"stop it you two. stoppp" he shouted

He then asked everyone in the room to remove their dress. At first there were some words and the professor silenced them. And all started to remove their cloth and become naked. When they all completed removing their cloth the professor sticked his eyes on the firm breast of Bindhu. After few seconds only he came back to his sense. But the three boys were staring at Nazriya's naked body.

[img]- -web/20171110025919im_/https://pzy.be/i/16/naz.jpg[/img]
"now all of you watch the dick of Krishna it is limp, lets make it hard"

Saying that he asked Nazriya to make his cock hard. When Krishna heard this he was more than happy. Nazriya immediately moved towards him and kneeled in front of him. Then she took his dick in her right hand and started stroking it. Krishna closed his eyes and moaned.

"aaaaaaahhhh"

[img]- -web/20171110025919im_/https://pzy.be/i/2/NAZZZ.jpg[/img]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
His moaning sound made Bindhu, Amir and Arun Horney. The professor watched them sitting uncomfortable.

"Bindhu do you mind making two cocks hard"

"no sir"

"then work your skills on the guys on your either side"

Bindhu wasted no time; she immediately took their dick in each hand and started to move their skin up and down.

"boys don’t sit like statues, put your mouth on her breast and suck it"

Hearing this Arun and Amir placed their hand on each milk tanks and fondled it for few seconds and then took it in their mouth and started sucking it. Bindhu started to let out moans while giving them the hand job. The professor was standing in front of them and was enjoying the show.

[img]- -web/20171110025919im_/https://pzy.be/i/4/bin.jpg[/img]
After watching Bindhu for a while he turned to see how Nazriya was doing.

Krishna was holding the head of Nazriya and moving his hips faster. With each thrust his ball was hitting Nazriya's face. Watching Nazriya professor was turned on, he immediately become nude in a flash and went behind Nazriya and cupped her boobs.

"I am gona cum...aaaaaahhhh" Krishna shouted and unloaded a huge amount of cum into her mouth and Nazriya spit them on the floor.

After spitting all the cum on the floor she raised her head and saw Krishna's dick still erect as an arrow and longing for more.

The professor then gave Nazriya a bowl and asked her to fill it with Krishna's cum. She took the bowl in her hand started giving him the hand job once again.

The professor then moved towards Bindhu, she was now of her seat and kneeled between Arun and Amir and was giving them a blowjob. The professor went behind her and started fondling her titts from behind. After few minutes Arun and Amir shouted and unloaded their seeds into her mouth and she didn’t even drop a bit, she swallowed each drop of their cum.

[img]- -web/20171110025919im_/https://pzy.be/i/36/4+copy.jpg[/img]
The professor saw that and was speechless. He thought that she is not doing this for the first time. Meanwhile Nazriya made Krishna cum again and collected it in the bowl and gave it to the professor. He asked Nazriya to drink it but she hesitated but she drank it in a single gulp and some cum flow through the side of her mouth.

Bindhu saw the cum flowing from her mouth and stood up and liked it from Nazriya's mouth. After cleaning her mouth Bindhu took Nazriya's lower lips between her mouth and started sucking it after sucking her slips for a while she pulled Nazriya's tongue and gave a good blowjob to her tongue and took all the saliva into her mouth and drank it. The professor and the boys sat on the side and watched an best erotic lesbian action of their life.

When Bindhu was done with her tongue, she pulled Nazriya even closer and higged her. The breast of the girls touched each other and Bindhu went close to Nazriya's ears and sucked her ear lobes.

"aaaaahhhh...uummmmmhhh" Nazriya moaned

After sucking her ear for a while Bindhu raised Nazriya's hand and started to lick her sweaty armpit, after covering her armpits with her saliva Bindhu pushed Nazriya on to the floor and spread her legs and moved between them and sucked and licked Nazriya's wet pussey. Then she lied over her in 69 position and continued sucking her pussey and Nazriya to licked her pussey.

After licking each other’s pussey Bindhu and Nazriya cross legged each other and fucked pussey with pussey. The heat increased when their pussey contact with each other.

"ooooohhhhhh" both shouted and climaxed at the same time. The professor and the boys who were shagging watching the show were about to cum and they rushed towards Bindhu and Nazriya who were lying down exhausted and unloaded their cum all over their face, hair, tits... and laid down beside them and slept. After an hour all woke up and cleaned themself and had had lunch together
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After lunch the professor called Bindhu in private

"hai Bindhu, you were excellent during our class. You have done those things before isn’t"

"yes sir"

"how many times"

"I don’t know"

"what"

"I started having sex from 1st year sir"

Professor was speechless...

"did you have done it with those three guys"

"yes sir"

"when"

"in this field trip sir, when we went of the counselling the first day we peeped into a house where two couples were making out. That turned us on and we had sex in a hut near the temple. And when you send us to the town we had a good time their too"

Professor was shell shocked and hearing her story made him horney. He immediately pulled her close to him and planted a kiss on her lips and Bindhu to respond. While kissing her he grabbed her boobs and pressed them harder. But Bindhu pushed him back suddenly.

"not now sir, I am tired now. We can have fun tonight" Professor agreed and went to do their work.

At night professor took Bindhu into his bed and fucked her. While the boys had fun with Nazriya. In their remaining five days the batch had lots of fun. The old man's gang would often visit and had fun with both Nazriya and Bindhu.

On the final night of their field trip they all gathered together and had fun in a single room. Next day morning all packed their stuffs and were ready to go home. The old man came to their send off and he thanked the professor for getting him a chance to enjoy the most beautiful girl. Then he went to Nazriya and Bindhu and wished them. Then the bus started and they set course to go home after ten long days.

TO BE CONTINUED (as Part 2)...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
16 pages  completed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
NEXT ROLE-PLAY (STORY)...
Anushka - as housewife

[img]- -web/20161210061742im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Anushka_as_a_Homely_Girl_19_NiceFun_626.jpg[/img]

Asin - as Anushka's father-in-law's third(young) wife

[img]- -web/20161210061742im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/asin-thottumkal-photos-in-pink-dress-6.jpg[/img]

Rakul preet singh - as Asin's daughter

[img]- -web/20161210061742im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Rakul-Preet-Singh-at-Pandaga-Chesko-Movie-Opening-%2812%291149.jpg[/img]

Great new story yes yes yes
[Image: AmazingFlimsyDowitcher-small.gif]
Like Reply
started typing the story in ms words...
will post on scheduled date...

[img]- -web/20171110030106im_/https://pzy.be/i/3/Anushka-shetty-saree-navel-hot-bollysector-com-10.jpg[/img]

story ready to launch tomorrow...
hope it would interest you guys...

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Anushka+in+Singam+2+Stills+%282%29.jpg[/img]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
UPDATE: 14

2. ANUSHKA, ASIN AND RAKUL PREET STORY...

Anushka was married to Shiva for 5 years. Shiva was working in a software company in America. So after their marriage they left to America and stayed there for 5 years. Now shiva has got a posting in India and so they planned on living with Shiva's family with their daughter in India.

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Telugu_Actress_Anushka_Shetty_Beautiful_in_Pink_Salwar_Photos2.jpg[/img]

Shiva's family is the longest and oldest traditional family at the village. Shiva's family consists of his younger brother Gani, his very old father (age nearing 80), his step mother Asin (who his father remarried (the third time) to take care of him and she was half the age of him) and Asin's daughter Rakul Preet (daughter of Asin and her first husband). Though Anushka stayed in America for 5 years she always wanted to be in India with her family. When Shiva said her that about his posting Anushka immediately hugged him and kissed him on the lips. During the early part of their marriage life when Anushka kisses him he would be excited, but now a days he would not even kiss her back. It has been a long time since they had a good sex. Even though she was disappointed her thought of going back to her mother nation made her face bright.

In two days they packed their stuffs and took off to India. When they reached their house they were given a warm reception. It took two days for them to settle there.

After two days in the morning, Shiva got ready for work and was left the house with his daughter, whom he would drop in the pre-school. Gani Shiva's younger brother left to college and Asin went the flower class and Preet is staying in hostel in a distant place.

If no one is around it is Anushka's duty to look after her sick Father-in-law. So she took the medicine and moved towards his room to make sure he took his medicine and is not suffering. She went straight to the door.

"father I have brought some medicine for you"

"yes come in dear" he said

Anushka went in and sat beside him.

"how are you feeling father"

He coughed and said "Anushka dear could you please help me get up"

"yes father"

Saying that she bent and brought her hand under his head and raised him gently and made him sit on the bed.

"father medicine" Anushka said and gave him the medicine

"sorry to trouble you dear"

"it’s no big deal"

He ate the medicine and looked at Anushka. She was wearing a transparent saree and a low cut blouse through which her cleavage was clearly visible. The old man was staring at her cleavage and gave her a evil smile.

"Anushka dear"

"yes father"

"I am sorry, but could you wipe off my sweat"

"sure father, first let me bring some water and a towel"

Anushka got up and went out of the room. After few minutes she came with a basin full of hot water and a towel and placed it near the bed.

"ok father, now let me take off your clothes off"

The old man wearing only a robe and when she removed it Anushka was shocked. He was wearing boxer and his cock was standing in 90 degree underneath it. When Anushka saw it her heart started pounding hard and she felt a strange urge running through her body. She didn’t take her eyes of the old man's boxer. The old man noticed it and broke the silence.

"dear, when one’s body is weak their sexual desires grow" he explained her.

"I am sorry dear, but can you please stroke my hard penis"

Anushka was still staring at his dick, since she has not seen his husband’s dick for days. Adding to that the old man’s dick was much bigger than Shiva's.

"please I beg you"

Anushka could not get away from the mood created in her. And she made up her mind to help the old man and satisfy herself.

"ok father, just this once, promise me" she said

"ok dear, this one time"

Anushka felt sorry for the old man and thought that Shiva would understand and she compromised herself.

Then she moved her hand towards the boxer and grabbed his hard dick over his boxers and moved her hand up and down over his dick. She felt the hardness and thickness of his dick over his boxers and continued stroking.
[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/78124_Anushka_Shetty_Fake_12.jpg[/img]

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/29168-family-whore.gif[/img]

While she was stroking, suddenly she was blank out and begin to loose sanity. She continued to stroke his dick and was fascinated by the size of the dick. She continued it for few minutes.

"dear, the roughness of the cloth is hurting me, could you get beneath the cloth and touch it directly"

Anushka was in a state of hypnosis and she immediately lowered the boxers and felt the skin of his dick directly in her hand and slicked her eyes on the fleshy meat and moved the skin of his dick up and down.

"dear, rub my balls and stroke my son harder"

Anushka gave him a tight grip on his dick and moved her hand faster. She thought that "if it was Shiva, he would be done already"

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She stroked him for almost 10 minutes, but his dick continued to stand proud as it pulses. The pulse, vibrating through her body made her womanhood warm and she felt herself getting wet. She continued to stroke his dick harder and faster, in few minutes the old man shouted...

"aaaaahhhhhhaaaaa...I am gona cummmm..."

and he sprayed a huge load of yellow sperm that landed on Anushka's face and crawled into her cleavage.

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/anushka%284%29.jpg[/img]
"oh dear, I am sorry. Since I am too old I could not control my ejection"

"its ok father I would go and clean myself"

Saying that Anushka stood up.

"oh dear please don’t leave now. Please clean me first"

"but father your sperm is all over my body"

"the ejection has made me tired. I don’t think I would be able to sit till you come back. So please clean the sweat off my body. Otherwise I should sleep with the sweaty smell in my body"

Anushka thought for a while and agreed to his wish. She took the towel and dipped it into the water and started cleaning the old man. While she was busy cleaning him, he was looking at her cleavage and her face which was decorated with his cum and sweat drops. In another few minutes she finished cleaning him.

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/Anushka_shetty_beautiful_st.jpg[/img]
"thank you sweaty"

"it’s ok father"

Then Anushka left the room and straight away went into the bathroom. She was still thinking of the cock she just held in her hand and that made her Horney and her pussey started dripping wet.

She removed the pallu of her saree and cupped her boobs over her blouse. Then she removed her clothes one by one and become naked in no time. Then she sat on the floor of the bathroom and placed her right hand on her boobs and pressed and massaged them. She then placed her right hand over her pussey and rubbed if. She continued it for another few minutes.

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/anushka001+%282%29.jpg[/img]
"aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa" she shouted and reached a huge orgasm. She laid down for few minutes and then washed herself and left the bathroom.

That night she was more Horney and asked Shiva to satisfy her.

"sorry honey, I have to go to the office early tomorrow, more over we don’t want to wake up our daughter"

Anushka was disappointed when she heard this and she went to bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
next update Anushka seduced and fucked by her father in law in various part of their house...

UPDATE: 15

Few days passed after that incident, everything was normal between Anushka and her Father-in-law. But one morning while Anushka was sitting and cleaning her closet, she felt a hand rubbing her butts. She immediately turned back and was surprised to see the old man.

"what are you doing father"

"Its been a week sweaty, can you please..."

"w...we had a deal. I told you it was just that once"

"was it really"

Saying that the old man stood behind Anushka and pulled his cock out of his cloths and brought near her cheeks and it was at its full erection.

[img]- -web/20170714053716im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/57958_Anushka_Shetty_Fake_16.jpg[/img]
"f...father, please stop"

"it’s not bad or anything... sweaty, beside don’t you know that you should listen to your elders wishes"

He then kneeled behind her with his naked cock brushing the side of Anushka's navel. Then he pulled the pallu of her saree and cupped her boobs over her blouse. Since it has been a long time since she had felt a hand over her breast, Anushka without her sense pushed herself back on the old man and closed her eyes and enjoyed the fondling.

"promise me father...please let this be the last"

"ok sweaty" the old man said.

Immediately Anushka took her left hand and placed it over the old man's cock which was brushing her navel and started to give it a handjob. Then garaduly they increased the pace of their action and in no time the old man came all over her dress.

[img]- -web/20170714053716im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/hj3.gif[/img]
"thanks sweaty" the old man said and left.

The fondling of the old man made Anushka really horney and she once again went into the bathroom and satisfied herself.

Another two days after that incident.

Asin "Anu, could you please come over here"

"yes mother"

"do you like mehandi"

"yes mother, why do you ask now"

"today morning I went to the market and bought some of this mehandi cones. Do you mind if I put it for you"

"no mother"

"ok then wash your hands and come back soon"

Anushka washed her hands and came back to Asin and she started drawing the design on Anushka's left hand. In almost 45 minutes she completed it.

"how is it sweaty"

"its too good, how did you learn to do this"

"my mother thought me and I use to do it for Preet often. Now show me your right hand"

"no mother, I have lots of cooking to do. If both my hands are covered I won’t be able to do my work"

"what cooking, didn’t Shiva tell you that we are going to the restaurant to have lunch today afternoon"

"no mother"

"oh, may be he want to give you a surprise. Ok now show me your right hand"

Anushka then gave Asin her right hand and she finished her art work in another few minutes.

"make sure that you don’t wash your hand till its dry and I will be back soon"

Saying that Asin left to her flower class. With Anushka and the old man left alone in the house.

Anushka closed the front door of the house and went to the backyard and sat on a chair. Her father-in-law was watching everything, since no one was in the house other than Anushka, he immediately removed his dress and become naked. He then went to the backyard where Anushka was sitting. Anushka didn’t see him coming. He slowly moved towards Anushka with is cock jingling between his thighs.

TO BE CONTINUED...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
SORRY FOR THE SMALL UPDATE...
I AM HAVING A MILD FEVER...
SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO STAY TOO LONG INFRONT OF MY PC...
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE A BIG ONE...

[img]- -web/20170714053716im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Anushka-Shetty34352.jpg[/img]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
UPDATE: 16

"hai sweaty could you help me over here"

Anushka turned towards him saying

"no father not anymoreeee..."

and she was shocked to see the old man naked and walking straight towards her. She immediately closed her eyes.

"father what are you doing, somebody may see you. Go into the house and wear your dress"

"oh sweaty, I knew no one is in the house. No please come over here and help me"

"no father, you promised me last time is the last time"

"did I"

while saying that he made Anushka open her eyes. When she opened her eyes she found the old man's huge cock hanging only a inch away from her face. She immediately turned her head the other side.

"please sweaty let this be the last time"

the old man started pleading to her.

"but father I can’t do it now. Look at my hands"

and Anushka showed him the mehandi in her hands.

"it’s ok sweaty, then use your mouth to jerk me off"

"what!!!"

"don’t say that you have never done it before"

While Anushka opened her mouth to answer him, the old man held her head and inserted his dick deep inside her mouth and hold her head tightly. Anushka lifted her hands to push him.

"stop sweaty, if you use your hand to push me, then the mehandi in your hand would be ruined and you have to answer a lot of questions to your mother-in-law"

Anushka heard what the old man said with his cock stuffed into her mouth and she felt he was correct and lowered her hands down. Till this time the old man kept his dick inside her mouth without any movement.

"I knew you are a bright girl"

Saying that he slowly moved his hip back and front and started mouth fucking her. Anushka felt his dick still growing in her mouth. After few strokes he pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"sweaty, now use your tongue and lick this old man's balls please"

he then raised his dick up with his hand and brought his balls close to her face. The Oder from the balls made her crazy and she immediately took his ball in her mouth and started sucking and licking it.

"aaaaahhh...yaaaaa...sweatyyyy. it feals greaaatttt...plzzz dont stoppp..." the old man moaned.

Anushka continued to suck his balls and in no time his dick reached his maximum erection. He then asked Anushka to stop and asked her to suck his dick.

"father, promise me this should be the last"

"what you say dear" he said.

Anushka immediately used the tip of her tongue and circled the head of his dick for a while and then slowly she opened her mouth and took the cock inch by inch into her mouth and bathed the old man's dick with her saliva. When the whole dick was inside her mouth she started to move her head to and fro, giving the old man the pleasure of his life.

[img]- -web/20171110030359im_/https://pzy.be/i/25/dp.gif[/img]
"it feels good dear...ohhh...use your tongue while sucking it..yaaa"

Anushka did what he said and continued her blowjob. After 15 minutes his dick started shaking in her mouth and she knew what was going to happen. So Anushka immediately tried to remove his dick out of her mouth. But the old man hold her head tightly and with a loud moan unloaded a huge amount of his sperm deep down her throat and he didn’t let her free until she swallow them all.

He held her head for few more minutes and his dick started to shrink in her mouth and Anushka also completed swallowing the sperm of the old man. He then slowly pulled his limp dick out of her mouth.

"thanks dear, now I feel much better"

Saying that he went back into the house and Anushka sat their catching her breath. In few hours later the others in the family returned back home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Asin "hai Anu why are you not ready yet"

"I was just waiting for the mahandi to dry"

"its ok now go and get ready soon"

Anushka then went into the bathroom and freshened herself and came back wearing a skirt and a t-shirt. By this time everybody in the house got ready and they went to the restaurant and had their lunch. In the dining table everyone took their place. The old man sat opposite to Anushka and they started eating their lunch. Anushka started eating her food little faster than others. Since she could still feel the taste of the old man's cum deep in her throat. Even though Anushka ate variety of food, the taste of her Father's cum stuck in her mouth and in a strange way she liked it very much.

While she was having her food she felt something crawling over her legs and suddenly she moved back slightly and saw under the table. It was her old father-in-law's leg groping her under the table. She immediately moved forward, so that no one will notice. Seeing Anushka doing nothing, the old man got courage and he moved forward and raised his leg inside her skirt and rubbed the side of her thigh and it made Anushka more uncomfortable.

After brushing her thighs for a while the old man moved his toes further upwards and toughed her pussey over her panties. Anushka was shocked by his action and in the same time could not do anything. Then the old man started pressing her pussey with his toes.

[img]- -web/20171110030359im_/https://pzy.be/i/2/under+the+table.gif[/img]
In the prosess he found the crack between her pussey and tried to penetrate his toes into it over her panties. This made Anushka more uncomfortable and she started to shake her body. Asin saw her sitting uncomfortably.

"are you alright Anu, you don’t look so comfortable"

"nothing mother the cushion in my seat are not even"

"why don’t you take my place, its comfortable"

And Anushka agreed to her and they switched place and the old man starred at Asin for spoiling a golden opportunity to explore her pussey. And She didn’t notice him. In another few minutes everybody finished their food and get together near the car.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
"why don’t we catch a movie guys, it’s been a long time since we have seen a movie together" Gani said, and everyone agreed to the plan and drive to the nearby theatre. They brought their ticket and went into the cabin. The crowd in the theatre was moderate and they all sat in the same row. Anushka sat in between Shiva and Gani. The movie started and they all watched the movie. In the interval brake all went to the canteen and brought some stuffs. Anushka returned to her seat with a cup of ice cream and sat next to her husband, when she returned the movie has already started and the lights were off. She said on her seat and started watching the movie; suddenly a hand moved towards her thighs and started rubbing it over her skirt. Anushka turned and was shocked to see her father-in-law next to her.

"sweaty is the AC level in the cabin too high" saying that he continued to rub her thighs.

Anushka sat silently, since she don’t want to draw others attention towards her. Seeing her not resisting the old man slowly raised the skirt upwards. Anushka tried to prevent him but it went in vain. In few minutes her skirt was up and her pantie was visible. Then the old man moved his hands towards her pantie and rubbed her pussey over her pantie. Anushka stopped resisting and started to enjoy the fondling of the old man. While this was going on she turned towards Shiva and saw him eagerly watching the movie and felt relieved.

[img]- -web/20171110030359im_/https://pzy.be/i/2/1795760691+copy+copy.jpg[/img]
Meanwhile the old man slowly lowered her panties towards her knees and rubbed her bare pussey for a while and Anushka let out some small moans. After rubbing her pussey for a while, he took his hand from her pussey and inserted it into her mouth and made it wet with her saliva. Then he brought it back to her pussey and pushed his middle finger slowly into her pussey.

"aaaaahhhh" she let out a mild moan.

Once his finger was completely in her started to move it in and out of her pussey. This continued for a while. In the meantime he took Anushka's hand and placed it over his cock and made her rub it. After a while he took his dick out and made her give him a hand job, while he was fingering her pussey.

[img]- -web/20171110030359im_/https://pzy.be/i/2/1994283994+copy+copy.jpg[/img]
As time passed both increased their pace and in no time both reached their climax. Anushka came all over his hand and even wet her seat. The old man managed to cum over the seat in his front. As soon as they reached their orgasm they perfected their dress and watched the movie as if nothing had happened. Anushka felt bad about it, but she enjoyed it more than the old man. In another few minutes the movie ended and they all went back home.

TO BE CONTINUED...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON...

[img]- -web/20171110030359im_/https://pzy.be/i/2/anushka_shetty_telugu_actress.jpg[/img]

posted upto 25 pages
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super bro u are making a good thing for xossipy...
Like Reply
You are making a fantastic story. xossipy has become lively to me through your story
Like Reply