Adultery Transformation of Innocent wife
clps Nice update happy
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
SHe then felt something poking in her groin area, as suresh has not worn anything inside lungi his cock was poking her directly at her pussy. she had come to her senses, moved few steps back, while she was leaving her hand by mistake untied the knot and his lungi fell down. she saw a 7 inches medium think cock rock hard, she got aroused and and felt shy and turned back towards the wall, her heartbeat increased

[Image: Capture.jpg]

suresh slowly went behind her like hugging her his cock poked her ass she let out a slight moan, she was in mxed feeling how to react whether to ask him to go or be silent, she knows what will happen if she becomes silent. she is alone in her home with 8 years young boy with his cock pointing towards her. he applied little pressure that his cock is right in between her ass crack. he kept his hand on her hip and said " madam You look so beautiful and hot", slowly advanced his hand towards her navel. You have a hot navel saying this he inserted his finger in her deep navel. wife let out a moan ohhhh hmmm shhhhhhhhh hmmmm shhh. he understood she is slowly surrendering.( he has already fucked few of this colony housewifes, lungi without underwear ,all this is a plan so he knows how to seduce a loney housewife).

He decided to make a next move, he slowly took his hand and moved slowly upside, she was moaning in low voice " Hmm No you please go, please" . he suddenly planted a wet kiss on her shoulder and advaced his lips towards her ear. meanwhile his hands are just under her boobs. At same time he pushed his dick little hard which moved further piercing he ass and cupped her both boobs over blouse and gave a sqeeze. juice started to come out of her pussy, she's finding hard to stand, still she is in dielemma what to do next,

Suresh : slowly in her ear. you have a big soft boobs madam. its so nice to press saying he squeezed her boobs more and started to make a small fucking motion at her back with his tool.

[Image: Capture6.jpg]

Wife: No please.... hmm shhhhh you go..ahhhh please this is wrong you go please..ahhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm ....every time she says this words he keeps pressing hard and made her horny.
Suresh " Madam you are not able to stand, shall we move to bedroom saying he continued his kisses on her neck.. she is really not able to stand as he keep on pressing her boobs, kissing her neck and poking her ass all at the same time. she kept murmering the same words in low voice. He knew he has to go further to take her to bed. he slowly released one hand from her boobs and brought near her navel and slowly like a snail he inserted his hands inside her saree, infact inside her panty and reached her pussy. she was fully wet.
As every move of him gives her more pleaseure she was enjoying closing her eyes so she didnt object.

Suresh started to slowly rub her pussy and again asked her " madam you are too wet here... shall we go to bedroom now. she still resisted a little. he again aasked " do you need me" SHe " No" he " dont You need me" rubbed her pusy little faster.. almost reaching her climax she still said no. He then suddenly insertd 2 fingers inside her pussy and asked her " dont you want me to tear your pussy now" she felt the orgasm and shouted "yessssssssssssss ahhhhh shhhhh yessss yessss " and her pussy juices started to flow in his hands. he finger fucked her for 1 min till her orgasm is complete.

Final update soon.
[+] 5 users Like Fun99's post
Like Reply
clps Nice update happy
Like Reply
Plse update bro
Like Reply
keep going
Like Reply
mast story.
Like Reply
lovely update..
story litlle bit looking too rushing up
take it slow like your prev updates bro...
Like Reply
Wow really love this story
Eagerly waiting for next updates
Like Reply
Great story...and I agree that there are too many bang and blackmail and domination stories. This is a welcome relief and in many ways reminds me of our own true journey into a happy healthy lifestyle...which I have posted a few years ago.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
extremely sorry. after lockdown lifted became very busy.. thought of discontinuing.. since people have requested will try to give as much as updates.
Like Reply
also it takes time to discuss about the plot, think this will lead to similar situation like other stories in future, so if i think I can do more i'll else i'll complete this and will try a different thread with short stories. Thanks for your feedback
Like Reply
(17-08-2021, 10:15 AM)Fun99 Wrote: also it takes time to discuss about the plot, think this will lead to similar situation like other stories in future, so if i think I can do more i'll else i'll complete this and will try a different thread with short stories. Thanks for your feedback

I liked the plumber episode alot..although I felt it's should have been more lengthier..and just the day way you describe her boobs..you would similarily describe her ass..and the view from plumbers point regarding the ass shape and all...he could have spread her ass to check hole and all..

Never mind as you had already written the remaining content very nicely..
 you may add my recommendations in some other parts of the story, if you feel right

An old man with 50 plus age, male, short, fat milk wala or vegetable or laundry guy..

Something similar to towel scene or maybe something more fascinating..but would certainly love to see more ass description from others point Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Samit_bhai's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2021, 02:32 AM)Samit_bhai Wrote: I liked the plumber episode alot..although I felt it's should have been more lengthier..and just the day way you describe her boobs..you would similarily describe her ass..and the view from plumbers point regarding the ass shape and all...he could have spread her ass to check hole and all..
Jh
Never mindjh as you had already written the remaining content very nicely..
 you may add my recommendations in some other parts of the story, if you feel right

An old man with 50 plus age, male, short, fat milk wala or vegetable or laundry guy..

Something similar to towel scene or maybe something more fascinating..but would certainly love to see more ass description from others point Smile
If You can then please modify the plumber scene and share again..this time please make it more descriptive..especially when she wears towel and all..more emphasis should be on ass and his reaction..
Like Reply
(22-08-2021, 04:48 PM)Samit_bhai Wrote: If You can then please modify the plumber scene and share again..this time please make it more descriptive..especially when she wears towel and all..more emphasis should be on ass and his reaction..

Thanks for the feedback. It all depends on time availability on how much I can spend . It really takes a lot of time to update. next update soon. I'll surely consider your request in future plots. try to make more erotic.
[+] 1 user Likes Fun99's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2021, 06:41 PM)Fun99 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. It all depends on time availability on how much I can spend . It really takes a lot of time to update. next update soon. I'll surely consider your request in future plots. try to make more erotic.

Sure..thanks
Waiting for next yourock
Like Reply
Just spend more time on describing the details of tit fondling and groping like your older updates. Also Have more ugly low class old men who are 60+ in their ages. It'll be more kinky that way.
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 02:17 AM)Lactator Wrote: Just spend more time on describing the details of tit fondling and groping like your older updates. Also Have more ugly low class old men who are 60+ in their ages. It'll be more kinky that way.
sure thanks.. next update tonight
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 11:52 AM)Fun99 Wrote: sure thanks.. next update tonight

???
Like Reply
extremely sorry.. work and family.. no time at all.. will try to give atleast 2 update per week if busy.. here goes next update.
Like Reply
he Then took her to the bedroom pushed her to the bed and undressed himself her completely. Since he has to return to the shop soon, he just sucked her mouth for few mins then pressed her boobs hard. He pinched her nipples hard such that she shouted in pain, but he like to do this to women and enjoy that. then took one one of the boobs in mouth and his hand went to her ass. he pressed her ass while sucking her boobs for few mins. then he made her lie in missionary position and inserted in one shot. As he is young his tool was slim and hence went fully inside. he watched her moan while fucking her hard. wife was moaning little louder shhhhh hmmm ahhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh yesssss ahhh as she is nearing her second orgasm. She let out a hughe moan in few seconds when she reached her orgasm... He waited for a min then again started to bang her hard.. This time he locked her lips while banging her.

He was nearing his climax . she knew and asked him not to leave his sperm inside as she was not on pills. he then took out his tool and inserted in her mouth and fucked her for a min. he kept his tool until she drank all. Then the guy dressed her and started to leave. she asked him to close the door and requested not to share this to anyone. He then left.

She then went to toilet cleaned herself and locked the door. since she was very tired she slept nude.

[Image: E1-Hqe-Mc-UUAEW6-Cn.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Fun99's post
Like Reply