Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
I think there must be a sketch or painting of all characters of this story to give the best depiction of scene....it's hard to find perfection but not impossible...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 
@seansean007 bhai:
yourock 
what a masterpiece you have written here.....
Iex 

The seductress Anita is an awesome and well built character. Normally would loose interest in a sex story after fuckin session, but here the excitement never ends.....one of the best erotic stories that i have ever read...

Just a humble request, when you resume the updates, please continue the dinner scene between Anitha and Hariya.... it was super hot....

Please take your time and post amazing updates
always with you.......
[+] 3 users Like ViniMav's post
Like Reply
(20-06-2021, 01:50 AM)ViniMav Wrote: @seansean007 bhai:
yourock 
what a masterpiece you have written here.....
Iex 

The seductress Anita is an awesome and well built character. Normally would loose interest in a sex story after fuckin session, but here the excitement never ends.....one of the best erotic stories that i have ever read...

Just a humble request, when you resume the updates, please continue the dinner scene between Anitha and Hariya.... it was super hot....

Please take your time and post amazing updates
always with you.......

I also have the same request to the writer. It was VERY HOTT!
Like Reply
The kind of vibes I get while reading this story
[Image: Screenshot-20210703-202013-01.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Dear Sean... kindly give us another small peak to the story ...
Like Reply
(03-07-2021, 08:22 PM)creamydelight. Bhai is comic ka name kya haipls Wrote: The kind of vibes I get while reading this story
Like Reply
Seeems close
Like Reply
Awesome story
Like Reply
Hi Sean,
Sorry to bother you again.... but is the story continued from where i have posted for you... or you have written it from the start again ????
In xossip the story had reached till Anita had entered her bedroom with Hariya and was stripping off her bra and panty while Hariya was lying down nude on the newly bought mattress on the bed. I had the back up of it on my mac but it got spoilt before i could paste it and the mac is not repairable..... Just to keep the story alive i posted whatever i had backed up on xossipy and i really request you to continue and finish the story with a lot of erotic encounters of Anita.
Sorry if I have offended you but just wanted to know about your plan of action on this story as it has been more than a year and a half that the glimpse of the update has been posted by you.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
Pyaase ko paani pila do Sean sir
Like Reply
(14-06-2021, 11:03 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Has anyone seen or does anyone know any woman having character and dressing sense similar to Anita?
Do share your experiences.

Asked this a long time ago and the responses have been negligible.Readers don't engage themselves in the whole idea of an erotic story,just expect the writer to keep spending time in writing for them so they can read for 10 minutes.This story is dear to me that's why I still write whenever I get time,but readers can't even take a few minutes to respond to questions like the above.
If you care about this story then I ask the above question again along with your thought about Anita's character.What you think about her and what type of character do you all think she has?
Like Reply
(03-07-2021, 08:22 PM)creamydelight Wrote: The kind of vibes I get while reading this story

नाम क्या हैं  लिक दो
Like Reply
(24-09-2021, 04:59 PM)Wickedsunnyboi Wrote: Sean Bro, 
Can't agree more, with the demise of Xossip gone are the days of enthusiastic, supportive lively audience . 
It's too difficult to self motivate and write for reactionless audience. 
I myself self motivated myself to write and continue my incomplete  stories to completion  but then each time I tried making a comeback seeing dead reactions is a big turn off.

Exactly.Xossip was good till 2015 after that it declined and got shut.This Xossipy is completely dead.I even asked in a poll on this site that whether with the emergence of erotic webseries in India, erotic stories will lose its charm and interest by audience.Guess what even there I got less than 10 responses and some disagreed,some agreed.I believe that is the case.When people are getting a visual pleasure,why will they bother about reading and imagining,though they come here to read because of free time and free content.Anything which provides pleasure and is free,even though you don't like it as much as other sources of pleasure is still something which provides pleasure.
Dead audience is indeed a big turn off.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
Also the stories that are being written/updated... Most fall under 1-2 themes. It's either incest, or a very aged (sometimes ****** community) guy(s) scheming trapping and exploiting an inexplicably and perpetually helpless (again sometimes ****** community) housewife, who's educated well enough but somehow so stupid to always be fooled and trapped by every one else.
Like Reply
(24-09-2021, 05:29 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Exactly.Xossip was good till 2015 after that it declined and got shut.This Xossipy is completely dead.I even asked in a poll on this site that whether with the emergence of erotic webseries in India, erotic stories will lose its charm and interest by audience.Guess what even there I got less than 10 responses and some disagreed,some agreed.I believe that is the case.When people are getting a visual pleasure,why will they bother about reading and imagining,though they come here to read because of free time and free content.Anything which provides pleasure and is free,even though you don't like it as much as other sources of pleasure is still something which provides pleasure.
Dead audience is indeed a big turn off.
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Hi, I'm very big fan of ur story "anita singh" i can relate her character very well... she's like my chemistry teacher, she pretend to be strict from outside but she's actually emotional from inside... she loves freedom and independency, only some unique and selective and bebak persons like (hariya, jeetu,etc) can come closer to her... otherwise she's a woman who have high standard and attitude.... 
Read a story like "anita singh" is far better than visuals.. because visuals mein hum kewal vo dekhte hein jesa vo dikhana chahte hein, lekin story reading me hum vo imagine krte hein jesa hum actually imagine krna chahte hein..and it varies person to person..
So i seriously want you to continue the story... it's my request, even if you take charge per update that too reasonable.. please continue the story... yourock
[+] 3 users Like mr_nocturnal's post
Like Reply
(24-09-2021, 03:55 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Asked this a long time ago and the responses have been negligible.Readers don't engage themselves in the whole idea of an erotic story,just expect the writer to keep spending time in writing for them so they can read for 10 minutes.This story is dear to me that's why I still write whenever I get time,but readers can't even take a few minutes to respond to questions like the above.
If you care about this story then I ask the above question again along with your thought about Anita's character.What you think about her and what type of character do you all think she has?

Dear Sean , many people here are silent readers, so they don't engage in discussions usually and story is also not running present time so that's also a reason people are not commenting here. As long as popularity is concern this story is the most popular story of this site till now.
[+] 1 user Likes Hellybelly's post
Like Reply
(27-09-2021, 02:50 AM)Hellybelly Wrote: Dear Sean , many people here are silent readers, so they don't engage in discussions usually and story is also not running present time so that's also a reason people are not commenting here. As long as popularity is concern this story is the most popular story of this site till now.

Charector of Anita is very naturally seductive but shakes the whole world of reader's imagination very well. Your choice of her 2 male partners is very good their engagement in scens is blast. Though jeetu is the most appreciated charector. I think one or two parallel scens could be added if needed. Like a drive of both jeetu and anita. Anita learn some other woman's secret relationship with servant, driver etc. That would be great
Like Reply
I request you sir, please write and post updates here so we could participate in process. I'm sure many will join us too but for that you also have to give us some glimps of story ...Anita's charector can be discussed more if story again start to get updated. It's a humble request.
Like Reply
(26-09-2021, 08:46 AM)mr_nocturnal Wrote: Hi, I'm very big fan of ur story "anita singh" i can relate her character very well... she's like my chemidy teacher, she pretend to be strict from outside but she's actually emotional from inside... she loves freedom and independency, only some unique and selective and bebak persons like (hariya, jeetu,etc) can come closer to her... otherwise she's a woman who have high standard and attitude.... 
Read a story like "anita singh" is far better than visuals.. because visuals mein hum kewal vo dekhte hein jesa vo dikhana chahte hein, lekin story reading me hum vo imagine krte hein jesa hum actually imagine krna chahte hein..and it varies person to person..
So i seriously want you to continue the story... it's my request, even if you take charge per update that too reasonable.. please continue the story... yourock
I request every sensible reader to come and discuss this story', this is the only thing one can do to make this story'running. This masterpiece should be completed. Just come forward give your opinions (not impositions) about it.
Like Reply