Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Thus the day ended here. lets see what is waiting for Purva next morning and for the entire day
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hmmmm hot
[+] 1 user Likes Rakshas1973's post
Like Reply
Thank You so much for the update. I love the update.
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
Thank you all.
Im Little busy. Update will be on Sunday.
Like Reply
super story
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Sunday
Like Reply
(27-09-2021, 12:07 AM)Rakshas1973 Wrote: Sunday

Sorry couldn't get time। Story is on the half way.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
I don't understand how simply and without any panchayat agreement dadima, Sultana accept to let Purva roaming nacked in streets. Moreover it is sarpanch duty to make sure that the slum know about the panchayat decisions and it is appropriate to make her husband Tarun know the panchayat decesions by sending a written notice to him.
Like Reply
(27-09-2021, 07:54 AM)anjali Wrote: I don't understand how simply and without any panchayat agreement dadima, Sultana accept to let Purva roaming nacked in streets. Moreover it is sarpanch duty to make sure that the slum know about the panchayat decisions and it is appropriate to make her husband Tarun know the panchayat decesions by sending a written notice to him.
Madam it is a fantasy story. She is already roaming naked in public. Only objections is coming from the women of the slum. Nso sarpanch made a meeting with the women. And why you are bothering about Tarun. Just few hours ago none of her masters knows that Tarun is also involved in this game. And how can they send a legal notice to her husband for a illegal act of public nudity? It's a fantasy not real story.
Like Reply
(27-09-2021, 02:47 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Madam it is a fantasy story. She is already roaming naked in public. Only objections is coming from the women of the slum. Nso sarpanch made a meeting with the women. And why you are bothering about Tarun. Just few hours ago none of her masters knows that Tarun is also involved in this game. And how can they send a legal notice to her husband for a illegal act of public nudity? It's a fantasy not real story.

I know it's a fantasy story I'm not telling to send legal notice about illegal act. I said to inform Tarun about new updates.sorry if I offended you.
Like Reply
(27-09-2021, 02:53 PM)anjali Wrote: I know it's a fantasy story I'm not telling to send legal notice about illegal act. I said to inform Tarun about new updates.sorry if I offended you.

No no mam I'm not offended. Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Purva told him already about the upcoming whore dance and Tarun will send her a wig to cover her bald. Head
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Can we expect any updates. Please try to give a small update
Like Reply
Very Good Morning:
Next morning Purva wake up at 4:45 a.m. She remove the curtain of the window. It was still dark outside. She observed the road carefully. Their lane was not empty. Many people were present on the road. Some were farmers and fishermen and some of them were workers. They were going to their work. Purva feel little nervous to go out but then she remembered that she is immune to her public nudity by the most powerful figures of Mastanpur. So she again covered the curtain and opened the main door. Her stomach and bladder were full and she need to release the pressure. But Purva decided to not to go to the toilet. She just took a towel and then went out closing the door behind her. People on the road gritted her with good morning wishes. Some of them called her Bhabhi Ji but most of them called her Randi, Kutia ( Dog) , Neecha or whore. She took all the gritting with a beautiful smile and bow to them. Then she left the main road and took the narrow muddy path to the nearest pond. Most of the slum dwellers don’t use any sanitary toilet. They use to go to the field to defecate. The field was empty. She found a dates tree and squatted under the tree to defecate and pee. After finishing that Purva stood up and headed to the pond. The pond was not empty. 5 fisher men were there into the pond. They cordon one side of the pond with a large fishing net which was then invisible under the water, only the thick rope was visible above the water surface. The were coming towards her side cordoning the entire area of the water. This pond was actually on lease by those ***** fisher men who came from other village. So they were unaware of Purva and her Nude activities. When they saw a naked woman appear from the bushes and getting down into to the water they became speechless. What the hell is this? One of them shouted. Hay Ram what are you doing madam? Another one shouted. Purva first got little shocked by seeing some strangers in front of her, but then she managed the situation throwing a big smile to them and said hi to everyone.
Purva: Hi everyone I’m Purva wife of Mushtaq Ji. And I got the license to roam naked in this slum. So please don’t get shocked or panic. Just continue your work. May I take a bath here now?
Fisher Man 1: Madam why are you roaming naked here?
Purva: that’s a long story. Everybody in this slum and the entire village knows about me so you can ask anybody about me they will tell you everything. Now I want to wash myself. May I ?
Fisher Man 2: madam you need to wait for 5 to 6 minutes. Let us complete our work. There is a huge fishing net under the water so don’t get into the water now.
Fisher Man 3: So, you are Mushtaq Ji’s new whore? But I never see you in Salim’s garage.
Purva: giggled. No I don’t live there. I’m his wife or you may say his personal Randi but not a whore from Salim garage.
Fisher Man 4: you are too much sexy Bhabhi JI. Our rods are getting hard. I don’t know about them but I need to fuck you right now.
Purva: Giggled again. Do you know Khan Sahib?
Fisher Man 4: why? Oh yes we know them. He is the MLA of this area.
Purva: I’m gonna perform a naked whore dance on an open stage. And now with Khan Sahib’s permission I can roam in this slum naked and also can give someone sexual pleasure by many ways but he don’t give me the permission to fuck anybody except Mushtaq JI.
Fisher Man 1: So, then we can touch you.
Fisher Man 5: hey please stop this nasty conversation and focus on your work. Didn’t you hear she is Mushtaq’s wife and now Khan Sahib is taking care of her? Don’t disturb her.
Fisher Man 2: but we can touch her.
Fisher Man 5: shut up and lets finish your work.
Purva was standing at the edge of the water. Her feet were inside the water. Last night’s filth were totally soaked into her skin and the fresh breezy air dried up all the sweat from her body. but she was filling sticky due to the dried cum and the soaked sweat and piss on her body, and she also need to wash her anus. Purva replied them Sir you all can touch and feel me for a little, but I’m in a hurry now and I am little filthy. I need to wash myself. You are coming towards this end so I think you finished that end of the pond. So please let me get into the water from that side. Fisher Man 5 said ok you may get into the water from our back. Purva got up from the water and walked around the edge of the pond to that end and put her towel at the edge and got into the water. She goes further deep and submerges her body up to her belly into the water. She then washed her anus by her left hand fingers and then started rubbing her body with her both hand. Then she realise that she forgot to bring the soap and the toothbrush. She shouted , “ excuse me brothers do you have any soap or toothpaste “? The fisher men turn their head back and one of them said no madam we don’t. But if you need to clean your body then you can use the mud of this pond. Purva asked mud? What are you talking? The fisher man said yes mam you heard rught , mud. It is very useful to clean the body and the villagers also use the mud as dish washing material. You may try it. Purva asked really or you are joking? The man said no madam I’m serious, you should try the mud. Go to the edge and grab some mud in your hand and rub your body with the mud, then wash your body with the water. Purva said ok and she went to the shallow water . she grab some mud in her hand and started rubbing that on her body with a disgust and disbelieve. But when she washed her body with the water she felt very refresh and her skin also became very fresh and clean. She then swim towards the men who were approaching towards the opposite edge very slowly. Purva reached them and settled her between the gap of two men and hold the rope of the fishing net. She then said thanks man the mud was very good , thanks for the idea. But what about my teeth. The man who gave her the idea of the mud he told her madam I’ll tell you that but first let us catch the fish now. He smiled and grabbed Purva’s right boob with his left hand. Purva giggled and said then Brother I shall be let for my job. I have to go to distribute the milk now. The 5th man said ok you should go now. My men are getting diverted from their job. There is a Neem tree, go and break a brunch and chew. Purva said but I can’t climb the tree. The 4th man said madam don’t listen to him. You wait with us for 5 minutes more . we almost finish our work. I will help you to climb the tree. Purva said thank you and she stayed with them in the water . after almost 5 minutes they all got up from the water. Purva dried herself with the towel. Three of them was busy with the net and three big Handi (Pot) . they were filling the pots with the fishes. The 4th and the 2nd man held Purva from both side and they headed to the neem tree. They were fondling Purva all over her body. Purva was giggling. She thought what a start of a day. The sun didn’t rose up properly but her game started with a blust.
They came under the tree. Purva told them you are so helpful, so nice of you. Please bring me a neem stick. The 4th man said we will help you to get the stick but you have to bring it down on your own. Purva said what? I don’t know how to climb the tree. The 2nd man said don’t worry madam we will help you to climb the tree, you just grab the tree. Purva was astonished by their words. She said I just can’t. Then the 2nd man rose her to his lap and push her up on the tree. The 4th man also hold her bum and started pushing her. Purva hold a nearest brunch and pulld her up. The 2nd man inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started pushing her up. But after few seconds Purva loose her grip. She releases the branch and fall on the 2nd man. They both fall to the ground. Her boobs pressed to his face. The man opened his mouth and inserted her one boob as much as possible. The 4th man hold her waist and pulled her up again. They both cuddle her for few minutes. Their hands roam through her hole body. they rubbed her boobs, they inserted their fingers into her pussy, into her ass crack. They bite her ears , they kissed her lips and Purva was also responding to their love. They were shirtless and only wore a wet thin Indian style towel. They were muscular and young. Purva was moaning softly and she was searching for their dicks. Her hands was roaming also on their body and then she hold their dicks and squeeze them softly. Their hard dick came out from the towel removing the towel aside. And Purva started jerking them softly. She was kissing them both repeatedly. One of them told her, “If you give us blowjob then we can give you the neem stick”. Purva squatted down and started sucking one dick and jerking another. After few moments she changed the dick from her mouth to hand and hand one to mouth. After 4 to 5o minutes they both started moaning and started spraying their cum. Purva opened her mouth to take the sperm. She swallowed half of it and half of the cum fall on her face. She then started sucking their dick again for few more minutes and the 4th man couldn’t tolerate the pleasure anymore and he pulled his soften dick out from her mouth and rearranged his towel. But 2nd one got aroused again and he released his cum once again. This time Purva kept his dick inside her mouth and swallowed all the cum.
The 2nd man rearranged his towel and Purva got up. 4th one said your face is dirty again. Purva smiled and said oh don’t worry sir this Sperm will work as a sunscreen lotion. Saying that she rubbed all the cum on her face very well. She then asked them to give her a neem stick. The 2nd man laughs and got on the tree and brought her a stick. She gave them thank and started chewing the stick. They all was chattering and was heading towards the pond. At the pond she took water from the pond and gurgled and washed her mouth with the water. Then she thought once what to do with her face. Sultana’s face comes into her mind and she washed her face immediately. She hugged the 4th and 2nd fisher man and said bye to others who were busy on their work till then. She wrapped the towel on her head like a bandana and returned to her present home. She met many more people on the way back. She was greeted with whistle and bad complements by the passerby. She was walking naked with a bandana on her head. She was looking sexier in that attire. The red wet towel increased her beauty. She was looking like a sex goddess.
At home Purva left the towel and took a off white bag and left the home. She was again naked and bare footed on the road. The bag was dangling on her hand. Purva reached the milk booth at 5:50 a.m. She called the milkman Kabul to give her the milk and the cycle. Kabul came out and saw her. He smiled and said you are looking so fresh and more stunning today Purghi ji. Purva said don’t flirt with me now. Tell me where my dress is. He indicated to a pole beside the road. Purva went to that pole and saw a very tiny flimsy triangular piece of a cloth. It was just as big as her palm. The piece was attached with a very thin cotton string. The string was actually used to stitch cloths. She took the string and made a knot at the side of her hip very carefully. It was very thin. Almost invisible and there is only this thin string around her waist to hold the cloth. No other string used to keep the tiny cloth in its position. The dress is like a semi transparent micro bikini bottom which is missing one string. So the flimsy cloth was dangling in front of her pussy. Any amount of small breezy air could blow the cloth aside from her pussy. Purva was very much satisfied with the job of the tailor Karim. She is actually naked in this outfit and the tiny triangular torn flimsy cloth actually not hiding her nudity, it was highlighting her nudity. This pussy cover was made of a very old torn piece of chiffon dupatta (Scarf). Kabul was laughing looking at her. Purva said shut up, but she also started laughing shamelessly. Kabul then gave her a old Nokia feature phone with qwerty keypad and a packet of condom. Purva giggled and torn the packet of the condom and wrap the phone with the condom and inserted it into her vagina. She then rode the cycle and went out to distribute the milk. After Purva left Kabul called Hussein Ji and informs him about her and told him that Purva put the phone inside her cunt. Hussein Ji smiled and instructed him to call Purva continuously.
Purva delivered the milk to her first house and rode the cycle again when the phone vibrated inside her pussy. The phone was in silent and vibration mode. Her pussy also started vibrating. She got an instant arousal with that vibration. She wanted to keep the phone inside her and let it vibrating but she got down from the cycle and brings out the phone from her pussy and took the call. It was Kabul.
Purva: hallow who is this?
Kabul: bhabhi ji I’m Kabul. Hussein Ji ordered me to call you constantly while you are delivering the milk. So you don’t have to receive the call. Just let it vibrate inside your chut (Pussy).
Purva: oh naughty Sarpanch Ji. Ok Kabul I’m not receiving the phone any more. You may call me constantly. And thank you for that.
Purva hang up the phone and again rode the cycle when the phone vibrated again. But this time she didn’t received the phone and continued her cycling. Her naked ass was touching the hard plastic seat and her boobs were bouncing heavily and the nipples were rock hard. The phone was vibrating constantly inside her pussy and she was shivering. She was biting her lips. The pleasure was intolerable. The tiny cloth was blown up to her belly and her pussy was also naked. Purva lift one hand from the cycle handle and grabbed her one boob and started smashing it. Her eyes lids were half closed. She was about to orgasm when the phone stopped buzzing. Few passerby saw her and they were looked her in disbelieve. Purva was about to fall from the cycle when one passerby came forward and somehow hold the cycle and save her from falling. Purva came to the reality and looked at him. They both were silence for few seconds and then Purva thanked him. He said its ok bhabbi ji just concentrate on the road and he gently rubbed her boobs with his hand. He first holds them from under and lifted them as he is measuring the weights of her boobs and then rubbed his hand all over her boobs and lastly he pinched her nipples. Just then the phone started vibrating again. It was covered with a condom so there was a humming sound like buuuuuuuuz buuuuzzzz as coming from her pussy. The man got shocked, he said what the fuck is this bhabbi ji. What inside your pussy bhabbi ji? The cycle was standing with the support of her waist but couldn’t stand any more her legs went weak and bended from her knees. She grabbed the man’s solder and leaned her body on him Purva then fetch out the phone from her pussy and press the green switch as it was covered in a thin transparent condom. She told in a husky voice, “Kabul please uhh don’t ooo ca ca call me constantly I am uuuhh unable to ride the cycle like thisssh. Please maintain a gggap of one minute between the calls”. She was still leaned on the man. Her boobs were pressed with his chest. He was wearing just a Lungi and was topless. He had a long orange coloured beard which was poking her face. His hand was now crashing her naked bums. He inserted one finger inside her ass crack. Kabul said but why isn’t it giving you pleasure? Purva said yesss it is but its crossing its limits. Please do what i said. Kabul said okkkk and he cut the call. The cycle was leaning on her thighs. She told the man, thank you bhiya ji. And bend to the cycle and made it stand straight and she also stand straight again. The man said you are really a shameless whore bhabbbi ji. The woman says correct, you are a neecha. Are you gonna put the phone inside your bhosda again? Purva blushed and said yes. The man said let me help you in this. He took the phone from her and squatted down in front her pussy and lifted her one leg. She was holding the cycle and rests her leg on the paddle. The man pushed the phone and it easily went inside her sloppy and watery Pussy. He then inserted two fingers inside her pussy and pushed the phone farther into her vagina, when phone started buzzing again. He smiled and fingered her pussy for a while along with the buzz. The buzz stopped after 25 seconds and he also leaves her pussy. He then gently put down the cloth from her belly to her pussy and covered it. Purva again give him thanks and kissed him on his beard covered chick and rode the cycle.
Purva continued her milk delivery. And she reached Sultana’s house and knock on the door. Sultana opened the door and gave her a smile. She said are Neecha you’ve come so early. Ok let me bring the bowl. She went inside the house and Purva open the milk drum and fetch a big mug of milk from it. Sultana came with a bowl and Purva poured the milk in it. Sultana said; you are looking absolutely stunning in this dress Purva. Purva blushed and downed her head. Sultana lifted her chin and said what Purva you are feeling shy. Purva didn’t expect any good treatment from Sultana. So this unexpected complement brings her woman shyness out. Sultana said don’t be shy anymore you shameless whore. You are gonna perform the most shameless whore dance on the stage. So you have to be shameless as hell Neecha. Purva didn’t say anything. Sultana continued; you know who made this cloth for you Purva? Me. Purva looked at her and blushed again. Sultana said I’m sorry Purva for my previous treatment to you. But yesterday night Sarpanch sahib told us everything about you and your whore dance. With this dance the whole slum community will be benefited. You know Purva we live on a government land and definitely our ancestors occupied the land in 1971 when they came from Bangladesh as refugees. The former MLA of this area wanted to evict us from here. But now the present MLA khan sahib wanted to save our land our home or rights and our dignity. Khan Sahib and President Sahib are coming along with the central rural and slum development minister. He will not come to the play ground. He will stay in Rathor Sahab’s Firm house. Hussein Ji will tell you everything. Your shamelessness will protect our dignity. So go as shameless as you can. Water was dropping from Sultana’s eyes. Purva was also got emotional. Suddenly the Phone started buzzing again. Now Purva got habituated with the Phone Vibrator but even after a emotional speech from Sultana Purva shivered.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Where is every one ? No comments?
Like Reply
Keep it up
Like Reply
Update more plz
Like Reply
Ohh the story end short !!!
Teasing denials

No plz update
[+] 1 user Likes Rakshas1973's post
Like Reply
(29-09-2021, 11:22 PM)Rakshas1973 Wrote: Ohh the story end short !!!
Teasing denials

No plz update

Oh sorry Im not teasing. Im in a very tough schedule.
Like Reply
You did too good. I like the update. I like your way of writing. Thanks for the update. Be safe
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply