Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
sundarkundilover-

This is just a masterpiece. Dont let anyone change the ass worship fetish. Its almost impossible to find a desi story with ass hole licking. Please Please Please add more facesitting, ass hole licking and nasty stuff. Thanks very much .
breville1-

JwalaJumper....you are simply awesome! I was afraid that this was going to be yet another cuckold story when Anu tied him up and had the skype call with Rahul but you turned it around! Its great that she revealed her side and absolutely astonished how he reacted.

Now that they know each other's "stuff" I'm sure there'll be more magic! Your other story "Kameshwar Fertility Clinic" is just incredible....thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks.

More please...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
jananibitch-

Anu: “You males think, you are superior and could make any woman lick your balls? Try it? Except for some hookers, you need to stick your tongue out and search for a woman. Even you need to pay for a bitch to suck your dick. Otherwise she will not even consider you a living being. But for us, woman, if we decide to dump you and go out, there would be thousands of mean ready to do anything. Out of those lust filled men, I am sure I can find at least one who is really caring. Remember this for the rest of your life. Even if a single unnecessary question about my personals or unwanted suspicion comes on your mind, take it for granted that I slept with some other guy whom I like. I am still your wife. You still have the privileges over me! I enjoy your bed time works. I like you as a fucker. Thats it! You do not have the rights to get jealous anymore while you were shaking dick on almost everyone”
Like Reply
SoccerBoy007-

What I like about you is the focus on other life aspects like humor, relationship failures and the comic way to deal with things. There is also a train of thoughts like how our mind responds funnyily to each of the dialog. I enjoy both your stories thoroughly and bookmarked it.

Also I feel the name of the thread looks perfect for now. You have been searching for a perfect name which i understood from your frequent name changes but now it looks good.

As janani said the dialogs were particularly powerful this time with an emotional outburst. Keep writing and I wish you a very happy Diwali! Wishing you good health so that you can keep entertaining us with your stories
Like Reply
9-Shylaja is back 9a - Further doubts

[b][u]Part 9 - Shylaja is back [/u][/b]

SubPart 1 – Further doubts

As the day progressed, I was getting so tired. I also noticed my wife Anu yawning constantly. The early morning retribution fuck that I launched made both of us dead tired. We took leave and decided to take rest for the whole day. Our son went to school and my wife prepared him quickly. The anal digging was no nasty that we both had to take bath thoroughly as soon our son left the house. As it was a friday, our leave lengthened the weekend. We had our breakfast and were lying on the bed without talking. My wife started to sleep while many questions still ran into my mind.

I was proved untrustworthy with all her insults poured out a few hours before. I reacted violently doing her an anal but for some reasons, Anu did not give the reactions I expected. More than her words, the silence seemed to kill me completely. I was devastated my unnecessary thoughts running hard on my mind. What if she has thought that her office friend was doing an anal? Has she thought about other guys all the time when we were happy on bed? Though she tells me that I am the only one to have physical contact with her, can she be trusted? For some reasons, even on the first night I felt her pussy to be less tight and juicy? Does it mean she has pre-marital affairs with some one? I hate suspicion but my mind never let go of me and forced all the negativity into me.

Unable to bear the thoughts I decided to ask some more questions directly. She has indicated that suspecting her simply means I can take it for granted that she was in bed with someone else. It might open further gap between us for which I feared. However I was unable to digest those thoughts of Anu having an affair with someone else. I turned to the left to where she was sleeping. To my surprise she was staring right at me with a faint smile.

Anu: “I know you cannot sleep with all your thoughts”, an apt remark came from Anu

I: “How can you be so sure? That means, you were expecting me to ask something”, I tried to retaliate and act wise.

Anu: “I did not expect at all. I know you cannot stay calm. So what is it? Ask me straight on my face if you are a real man?”, now her authoritativeness always shocked me and it did not fail to do so this time.

I: “Heh stop acting smart. I wanted to know more about your affairs”, my head was down while asking these.

She was silent for a while and then answered. “In my college days, there were 2 of the boys who kept running behind me all the times. They were mad on me and tried once or twice to propose me. I used to enjoy them going mad on me and sometimes used to raise my arms wide before them to show my side structure to them. I came to know from some of my friends that they were perverts. So, we girls used to tease them showing boobies on tight salwars or saree. We know they stare at our breasts and so we used to tempt them doing so. That was all on my college days which is kinky enough to mention. Then…”, there was a brief pause.

[Image: sh1-1.jpg]

Anu: “Then at my first company, there was this good for nothing manager who used to flirt. Again as usual he is a pervert who is good only in imagining. I hated him but at times I enjoyed staring at me or my tits when I bend or take files from overhead cabinets. Again not seductive enough. Rahul is just another guy for me at my current office. There is nothing so intimate between us except for one day, I saw him chatting nasty with someone on Skype. He saw me too when I was peeping into his messages and that made me feel nasty. I knew that he could also be a pervert just like most guys. Until last night, I never had the idea to be nasty with someone until when Srilekha called me upon and informed about you”

“Again, please dont try to prove your manliness on me. There is no way you can prove to be a real man just by having a rough sex with me. You hurt yourself and me. Only plus side is that this pain turns out to be pleasure till some point. I enjoyed you rocking me on my ass with hands tied and all those stuff. Thats it! Did I think you are the kind of cinematic hero or an ultimate man! No! Never! Fucking in the ass is not just enough! You lost my faith for you. And strangely I felt good exposing to some friend than to be a bitch near you on the bed!”, she maintained her tone and composure as usual. Anu is an expert on that.

I: “Come on! I did not treat you like that”, before I spoke another word, replied came from her

Anu: “Bitch on the bed, that is what I meant. Are you a genuine person to stare me on my face during our engagement talks? I knew for sure that you said ok, staring at my yellow satin blouse I wore that day. A woman can sense what a man feels just by seeing his eyes. “

Again I was taken aback with her razor sharp replies. I indeed saw her firm tits on her yellow blouse during our engagement talks. When she served me hot milk on a cup, I imagined as if those were her breast milk. Seeing her cute face as she stood a little away, I sipped the milk slowly from the cup imagining a lot wilder as if I am slurping over her nipples. How could she be able to picturise what I have on mind? Really a talent.

Amu: “So all I can tell you is, dont worry as if I might sleep with many. I have stronger morals than you. At the same time, I expect a little return faith from you going forward. We can be as usual in bed, if that is what your worry is about?”, the end remark insulted me.

I: “Come on Anu, dont treat me like a jigolo. I am worried about you! You alone! Not about anyone else or the physical things. How can you trust an external person? What if he photographed our video last night? You did a blunder doing so. I have seen many videos like that on the net. “, my voice grew much serious while I was surprised to see Anu smiling and nodding her head.

Anu: “You dont need to worry on that. Once or twice, he tried to text me nasty on WhatsApp and I have screen shots of them. Yesterday, I forced him watch us have sex though he got married recently. His control is on my hands and you can be cool”, she spoke in a villain tone. Of course I must agree that my wife has the habit of turning things in her favor, no matter how complicated the situation is.

Brushing off all the thoughts, we both slept till late afternoon.

(continued below ...)
Like Reply
breville1-

"And strangely I felt good exposing to some friend than to be a bitch near you on the bed!”

This is so painful! So hard to get back loyalty and trust. Emotionally, Anu is destroying him.

“So all I can tell you is, dont worry as if I might sleep with many". Does this imply that she might sleep with one or two? How many others has she been having sex chats with?

So still a tough situation at home.

Super! This is far better than the usual line where the strong willed woman (like Anu) makes him a cuckold.

Wonder how he'll do with Shayalaja after this? Anu knows him inside out!
Like Reply
9b) – Meeting Shylaja

9.b. – Meeting Shylaja

We slept so long without even having lunch. We woke up around 4PM and rushed having lunch. The tiredness was so high that neither of us looked tired.

I: “I forgot to tell you that Shylaja called you in the morning”, as I mentioned the name Anu's face turned in surprise

Anu: “Oh shit! I forgot! There is a pooja function at her home. She called me yesterday itself and would have thought of reminding me. Why dint you tell this in morning itself?”, to which I replied bluntly without any definitive answer.

Anu: “She asked me to come by morning itself. But see, it is now 4 PM. The function would have ended by now. Let me at least go and meet her. Otherwise, it would be embarrassing for me”, she started getting ready immediately as she spoke to me. She ran to the corner of the room, picked up a pink satin saree from cup board and moved near to her dressing table. I was lying back on bed watching her undress. She removed her yellow nightie upside down. I could see her bare tits hanging loose without any support. There was only a simple panty below with my ass slap marks still visible. I rolled over to my sides and started shaking my dick as I watched my wife undress.

[Image: an2.jpg]

I: “Turn this side so that it will be nice”, I laughed
Anu: “Not now fucker. I still have the pain in my ass”, she replied methodically.

She took a purple bra was stuffing her uncontrollable boobs into that. Once hooked, it stood erect like a coconut shell. Then she took her armpit whitener cream and started applying it on both her pits. It had some good amount of hair this time and it was long since she saved. She put her in-skirts and then the blouse on and was watching herself in the mirror.

[Image: AN3.jpg]

I: “Looks nice dear. I am sure many will stare at your boobs”
Anu: “Of course they must. What do you say?”, she grabbed her titties and shaked it with her blouse to arouse my mood. I stood up immediately holding my dick to which she said a big NO. Lying back on bed, I watched her getting ready with her pink satin saree on. She hopped on to her scooter giving me instructions on what needs to be done when our son returns. I accepted the responsibility and watched her disappear on the road's end. I sat on the hall watching TV and expecting my son's arrival anytime.
It was for sure that she did not tell my wife about the mishaps except for her sister SriLekha who made a clean note of all that happened.

Anu reached Shylaja's home half an hour later. As she entered her home, Anu was clear that the function was over. There was no one at the hall and the place looked haunted. Somewhere in the distance she could hear the noise of cooking utensils getting rattled and she went to the kitchen. Anu met Shylaja's old mother in law there. They were exchanging friendly terms and warm greetings. Very much an usual conversation.

Anu: “Aunty, where is Shylaja. I thought of telling her a sorry”
Aunty: “Let me call her”, she dialed Shylaja but her phone rang near the dining table. “Oh, she kept her mobile here. I haven't seen her since 3.30. Just check on the top floor if she is there. “, replied the old lady.
Anu: “No problem aunty! You please take rest. I will go and up and meet her!”, she helped the old lady to her cot for resting, and then took the side stairs to the top floor. The upper floor was very, much like the lower one and so she knew the ways. Since the anal digging, Anu was walking with her legs slightly parted due to the pain she had even till now. Also she felt like peeing often which was common for anal style starters. A sudden tickling sensation came to her because of which she intended to use the rest room. As she entered, she found the hall to be empty and doors open. She entered looking for Shylaja on the kitchen or on the adjacent room. But the whole portion was empty. Just then she noticed a lavatory on the small room, she decided to use it as it was very urgent for her. She quickly locked the rest room and sat on the bowls. The early morning job was real hardship for her. Whitish cum was still dripping from her pussy and her anal hole was paining as if she was still being fucked.

As she was peeing, she heard some noised from outside. It was clearly the voice of Shylaja but in a low hushed up tone. As Anu decided to raise her voice from the toilet and let her friend know she is inside, she heard something unusual. It was not Shylaja's husband's voice for sure as she knew it clearly. The voices grew stronger as they came near and Anu could hear the door getting locked. It went as..

Shy: “Shhh! Sshhh! A little bit .. Lower your volume! My in law is sleeping below”
Guy: “Ok ok!”, the guy hushed up.
Shy: “How dare you are at my home asking me such things?”, she laughed a bit
Guy: “Aunty, please. What is wrong with this? Uncle is not so good right?”, the guy was also laughing in low tones as if making fun.
Shy: “Heh! I will kick you. He is a strong guy. Real strong, if you know what I mean..”, her replies were very naughty and it surprised Anu. In a curiosity to see who the person was, Anu opened the rest room door an inch. The room had a designer wooden partition between the rest room and the actual living space with a narrow space in between. There, they had a small washing machine with a nearby wash basin. Anu opened the door really slow and stepped out like a cat to peep what is happening.

The wooden partition with the vintage designs had some spaces in between through which Anu got a view of what is unfolding. She was so slow that even her anklets did not jolt. She peeped through a hole as she knelt on the floor and raised her head. A view came which stunned her! It was Shylaja's uncle's son. He was just 19 years old and Anu knew him. His name is Venkat. Much younger than the 32 year old Shylaja! And what the fuck he is doing here? Amu felt like stepping out and protesting, but a sensation of lust always make a women to do interesting things. She decided to hold back and watch what is happening. Their conversation continued.

Guy: “Aunty please just this time. I will not ask for more”
Shy: “Heh Do I look like a bitch! How the hell you got the guts to ask me this favor”
Guy: “Just by seeing you accept a cum bath aunty”
Shy: “What? What are you saying? When”
Guy: “Aunty don't act as if you dont know anything. I was watering the plants that day in my garden. I wanted a hose and so I was getting up the stairs. The place where you and that uncle were standing were directly visible through the ventilator glass. Aunty don't act. How hard was his dick? You seemed to enjoy his cum right! Come on aunty”, it shocked Shylaja to the core. She was shaken by what she heard and could not tell anything. What she thought was a secret, has been leaked without her knowledge. And yet, not to one, but to two persons. The other was hiding behind the partition without a clue on who gave Shylaja the cum bath

More to come. Stay glued..
Like Reply
9.c. - The shocking act

[b]9.c. - The shocking act[/b]

Anu did not have a clue on what is going on. She did not realize that it is her husband that Venkat was telling about. Shylaja on the other hand, was completely shocked and looked at Venkat in total terror. He added then,

Ven: “So aunty, just be cool like how you were on that day when you ate cum”

Shy: “Shut up you bastard. How dare you are? I did not eat it. I am much older than you. Keep that in mind”, while Shylaja was holding firm Anu felt like jumping in the scene and helping Shylaja from cruel hands of the boy. Just then when she was about to step out a little,

Shy: “So what is your demand? Just like usual right?”

What did she mean my usual? Was she then in some nasty act this with guy for long? What the heck is happening here? Anu stepped back going on to listen further.

Ven: “Not like usual aunty. This time, I need for real. I wanted you fully”

Shylaja laughed and said, “heh Venkat, what is wrong? I will show you some of me like how I used to do for you. See I will allow you even to press my tits this time. OK? That is all I can do. Not anything more”

Ven: “Aunty, do you know what will happen if I let uncle know about your cum eating business?”, his voice stiffened.

Shylaja was a bit worried hearing his reply. Anu was totally shocked and felt like her head is spinning. Shylaja was one of her close friends but she never knew she had a side like this. What was she to do? Stepping out unnecessarily at an awkward moment will only make matters worse. So, she decided to hold on for some time so that she could get the best moment to walk out quite. However, her old mother in law knew that she came here. That added a bit of worry but she waited.

Shy: “Look, my mother in law is down there. Just 5 minutes. Ok. Do what you want and let this be the last time for physical things. I don't want you to keep messing around me for long. Only showing going forward”. Venkat smiled and agreed. “heh, can you go down and see if my mother in law is still sleeping? Because if she comes here, then we will be caught”, asked Shylaja sheepishly and with a sexy smile.

The kid obeyed her orders and ran down the stairs. As he disappeared, Shylaja took a standby mobile from a nearby desk and hided it below a pillow. Anu was watching all these astonished. The kid came running back and shut the door behind before someone could see.

[Image: sh-2.jpg]

Ven: “Aunty, dont delay. Come here”, asked the boy. Shylaja stepped near him delicately. Shylaja was wearing a purple colored satin saree with a dark pink blouse that day. She was elegant in her traditional costume with a bright face with reddish saffron on her forehead. With the golden danglers and bangles she looked perfect for her age. Slim, of the right weight and flesh, she is a perfect angel any well settled cock would admire of. As she neared Venkat, the boy jumped over and pulled Shylaja to the bed. She lied down smooth by her back while the first timer kid removed her saree front in a hurry. She laid on bed with her arms up and the blouse standing erect on both sides. Her white bra straps were visible on the sides, and the Venakt kid blew his first real kiss on Shylaja's lips. He curled over her mouth to give a deep kiss which Shylaja accepted and then pulled him real hard.

Shy: “Kid, you dont have all the day. Let me do the job. You are too small to get romantic. Now let me do the things”, as she told those, she quickly unbuttoned her blouse hooks and then her bra and opened it. A pair of fair lemon yellowish tits, which were petite and just of the right sizes with brownish pointed nipples jutted out. As she pushed the bra, those tight tits jumped a little bit adding an element of kinkiness. This small kid has no clue what he is witnessing and stood open mouthed in awe. Venkat was in complete shock to see a pair of tits in real for the first time. Unable to speak, he gulped and stood rubbing his trouser.

[Image: SH-3.jpg]

Shy: “Come here champion”, she motioned to the boy. Like a holy cow, the boy obeyed her standing near her tits. She removed his trouser quickly and there stood a thin, tall young teenager unable to control what is happening. His dick was very thin but about 9 inches like that of a baby cucumber. Shylaja was laughing seeing his baby dick growing up to 9 inches. “Boy, you look so small and cute!”, she was laughing while the boy stood showing his thin cucumber right in front of her.

Anu did not know whether to feel angry or disgusted. Often she turned back unable to see what is happening out there. Shylaja waved her hands asking the boy to come nearer. As he came, she grabbed his thin cock with her right palms. It was an unexplainable moment for the boy. He simply could not withstand the pleasure and his mouth started to open wide and eyes started rolling up. “ppppsssh”, Shylaja spitted over his cock and ran her fingers up and down holding it hard.

Anu was hiding back watching all these nasty things going real hard. Her throat went dry for some reasons.

“Ahhh aunty! Oouuccch!”, the boy groaned in pain.
Shy: “I told you na. My husband's dick will be thrice the size. You need to grow up kid. I am too much for you and remember, this is the last time”, as she made fun of him, she kept stroking his amateur cock real hard. The boy could not resist and has already started to get wet at her hands.

Shy: “Oh boy! Look at this. If you keep getting wet this quick, you will not have a single girl friend in your life. You nasty piece of shit”, the humiliation continued. Shylaja took her erect tits on which stood her stone like nipples. She spitted out heavily on both her nipples, grabbed his cock and slapped the tip over her nipples. “Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!”, the slapping was super fast and the boy was not even able to stand properly.

Shy: “Arghhh! You little devil! You are spitting cum! Nasty brut!”, her voice turned real hard and the boy's vision started to black out unable to handle this MILF.

To be continued.. 9.d. - Shylaja like a Pro
Like Reply
9.d. - Shylaja like a Pro

9.d. - Shylaja like a Pro

Ven: “Aunty please. Ahh! It is paining”, the boy pleaded but Shylaja kept hitting the tip of his cock on her nipples real hard. Unlike a mature male, his dick was thin and long. That increased Shylaja's appetite for a fresh cock. She has been smiling with saliva dripping from her lips like a cougar. Anu on the other side was watching these in complete shock. For some unknown reasons, her throat got dry and she forced swallowing saliva to keep it wet.

Shy: “Remove your shirt”, as the words came Venkat removed his shirt. Shylaja stood up, grabbed him by his buttocks with both her hands and forced him towards her. His amateurish body language increased further. Unable to move and also without knowing how to handle such a hot lady, he kept smiling and rolling. Her sharp razor like nipple tip dashed with his nipple and Venkat started to shoot out cum. Shylaja's belly and her tight navel was splashed with that whitish fluid. Now, She held his face hard and pressed her lips into his. Without knowing what to do, the boy kept enjoying what happened to him. They were kissing wild with both their tongues intertwining and exchanging their saliva. She moved him to her back and made him hug her from the back.

[Image: sh-00.jpg]

Venkat stood behind Shylaja grabbing her boobies. Kisses went on her neck and onto her cheeks and his slim dick was scratching the saree near her ass staining with cum. He was squeezing her tits out and tickled her nipple. In seduction, her nipples stood hard like an iron nail which he kept tickling. His cum dripped down the back of her saree which Anu kept staring. The situation brought an inexplicable chemical change within Anu. She was already having pain on her holes following the morning digging. What she is witnessing now increased it and made them incredibly wet and sticky. Within her satin saree, she could sense her panties getting totally wet.

She grabbed his head and pushed his face in between her tits and forced him from taking away his face. This is a golden opportunity for the boy. He utilized quite well squeezing, shaking and dragging her tight tits. “Show me your pussy aunty”, asked the boy to which she replied “Heh don't remove my saree. If someone comes, it might be difficult to get dressed up. Wait!”, she asked him to hold on and lifted the bottom half of saree along with in-skirt. There it is, a bright clean shaven pinkish pussy. It was slim and slender without a trace of hair. Venkat was breathing hard seeing a pussy in close up for the first time in his life.

Without waiting, he buried his mouth into her hole. He does not know the fundamentals of pussy licking and started by directly placing his tongue deep into her hole. It was salty and dry which made Shylaja moan a little. She then instructed, “Wait! Wait! You are good for nothin”, as she said that, she stacked some pillows near her ass. Laid with her buttock resting over the pillows and lifted her thighs in the air. She grabbed his face and adjusted it over her clits. “Lick it now! Keep spitting. Do not make it dry”, the instructions were clear and precise for the newbie to follow. He kept letting out streams of saliva into her hole and kept licking it. Shylaja enjoyed every bit of it with an open mouth. It was always a delight to let a newbit enjoy a matured bitch.

[Image: sh-01.jpg]

Anu was standing tight gazing at what is happening. Her boobs turned very firm insider her purple colored blouse. Unconsciously her hands ran over her blouse towards the sides of her tits where she kept pressing and circling her palms over her cups.

As Shylaja kept moaning in low tones, the boy had a dream feast eating all her pussy. He tasted how a cum will be and was savoring it. Not a single drop was wasted and he licked all the left overs. His slim banana like dick was curved now with all the 9 incher emerging like a fountain. It would turn any women real horny to watch an unused dick hanging loose in air. Such was the feeling for both Shylaja who is at the receiving end and Anu who was a silent spectator. Those MILF ladies simply could not hide their temptation. Though Shylaja initially agreed to show only her titties she is completely blowing the boy away with all her beauty.

Ven: “Aunty let me fuck you”, he got up in a hurry and stroked his cock straight before inserting it into her hole.
Shy: “Boy, what is the use? You just try. However, yours is a small baby while I need a monster”,she was laughing as Venkat tried to insert his dick into her pussy.

The boy performed a posture by resting his knees on the pillow and letting the dick shoot insider her pussy straight. As it penetrated, he felt no tightness. The pinkish mass was just cooling his dick but there is no friction. Shylaja kept laughing as she tried to jerk.

Shy: “No use little boy. Come here”, she laughed and asked him to come near her face. As she removed the supporting pillows. She now lied straight on bed and ask him to crawl over face. It was a 69 and Venkat did not have the slightest idea of what he is going to experience. As he crawled over in reverse, she locked her firm thighs round his neck and pushed his face on her pussy. Then his slim banana went straight into her mouth. Both jerked up and down giving a 69. They boy kept shouting in a suppressed manner and was unable contain his cum. He filled Shylaja's mouth completely as he kept licking. His stamina was wearing off unable to handle this bitch. With all the cum dripped out, his dick shrunk and became a baby cock once again.

[Image: sh-02.jpg]

Just at the right time, when the boy was struggling to catch his breath, sitting and stretching his legs with eyes closed, Shylaja took her hidden cell phone which was below her pillow. She repeatedly captured the boy's nude images. Hiding the mobile once again below her pillow, she let down her lifted saree and dressed up once again quickly. The boy was simply sitting on bed with his cock all red and swollen, unable to stand. Again she took her mobile and shouted, “heh Venkat! What are you doing? Why are you sitting naked on my room? Oh shit! Oh God! Please help! Please help!”, she kept shouting in mid tones while her mobile is recording the video. Unable to understand what is happening, the boy sat frozen in fear.

“Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!”, a knock came on the door. Both Shylaja and Venkat turned blue in horror.
Near the partition, Anu also froze awaiting the events that were to unfold.

Stay tuned ...9.e. - Caught at the wrong time!
Like Reply
9.e, Caught at the wrong time

9.e, Caught at the wrong time

The knock on the door continued followed by a voice, “Shylu, are you there? “, it was her mother in law. Looking at the wall clock, she realized 20 minutes has passed since they started their kinky act. Venkat froze unable to move on. Covering her mouth, Shylaja shouted in broken tone, “Aunty, 2 minutes, I am in rest room”. The voice outside softened with the knocking stopped. In just a few seconds spare time, she collected the boy's dress and stuffed it in his hands. In a hurry, she did not notice the blue colored men's trunk lying just below the blanket and half visible.

Anu was gripped with fear as well but knowing that it was her mother in law, her fear eased a little. Watching all the 69 and the oral on his slim cock, Anu gripped the partition with her hands. Her pain was intense and she was unable to stand straight. As she held the partition and bent, she could realize a big bulb of cum was coming out of her holes making her panties totally wet as if she peed over.

[Image: an2.jpg]

Shy: “Heh, grab this and run into the bathroom”, she gave quick instructions. Adjusting her blouse and hair, she stepped slow and was near the door waiting for the boy to rush to his position.

On hearing what Shylaja said, Anu froze. She was in a great confusion mixed with fear. The boy will now come here to enter the rest room. He will definitely see her standing and here is the next problem! Venkat collected his clothes and run towards the rest room. He crossed the partition and as he was about to open the rest room door, his eyes fell on Anu. Unable to know what to do, he was about to open his mouth when Anu covered his mouth with both her hands. As he disappeared behind the parition, Shylaja opened the door.

Shy: “Sorry Ma! I was tired and slept. I was in the rest room when you knocked”, as she was explaining her, her eyes fell over the blue men's trunk lying on the corner. Sweat drops grew on her forehead but she managed to act well.
Mother: “Nothing dear, I did not see you for a while. Anu came. Did you meet her?”, the question shocked Shylaja.
Shy:”What, Anu came? When? I did not see her at all”, with surprise on both the ends the curiosity increased.

Inside the partition, Anu was gripping Venkat on the mouth and nodding her head as if signaling not to talk. She waved her head asking to go inside the bathroom. He removed her hands and whispered “Who are you? What are you doing here?”, his breath was heavy and Anu was scared his voice would turn their attention. She took the vest cloth that he had in his hand on one hand. With her left hand, she grabbed his penis as his balls bundled up and got crushed by her strong hold. As he was about to scream, she stuffed the vest into his mouth and pushed his chest. Both entered the bath room. The door was locked from the inside. Anu signaled him to be silent while still holding his cock hard and listening to the conversation by the door. Venkat was immobile. His dick became a 9 incher once again which was in a perfect hold on Anu's hands. Venkat enjoyed her grip and started feeling the vibration of his balls on yet another MILF's hands.
[Image: an1.jpg]
Aunt: “I dont see her scooter outside. She should have left”, told the old lady. Anu was lucky that she parked her moped two blocks away from Shylaja's house under a tree. Shylaja started to get some doubts. What she did not realize is Anu was already in. To make sure she is gone. Shylaja locked the door from outside and went down along with the old lady to look for Shylaja. There is only little chance that she would go that far looking for her. Lucky that she still had her footwear as she was about to use the rest room. It was all a co-incidence which turned in her favor.

Anu turned to the boy observing a wetness on her hands. The fresher biy Venkat has cummed on Anu's hands and he smiled seeing her watch his cum. It increased her appetite from within but she did not show it on her face. She told,
Anu: “Look the door is locked on the outside. She might come back and call you. Just go and behave normally. Main thing is, you are going to take her down with the door unlocked. Somehow you should help me in this and do not tell you saw me here”, it was a command rather than requests.
Venkat had his shirt on except for his trouser and missing underwear. His cock was still on her hands in total grip. He did not understand why. “Why should I help you?”, he asked wittingly.
Anu: “Because I saw all you did and if you wanted to be a secret, then you must help me”, the threatening was direct. Venkat knew the blackmail was unavoidable and accepted it. 2 minutes passed, but she has still not come and opened the door. An idea came to her. She opened the door and rushed to the hall. She locked the door from the inside as well. Before Venkat came out she was returning from the hall. 'I locked the door on the inside”, she said. It puzzled him.

Anu: “Now it will be as if you locked the door. I have just seen what happened. Even If I get caught I can explain what happened and Shylaja will guard me from any damage. Her secret is too big and that will save me. Whereas you are helpless”, she giggled speaking in a low voice.
Ven: “it is problem for you also lady. You are alone with me now. Everyone will curse you”, he spoke as if he is smart.
Anu laughed it out and told, “You idiot Shylaja will save me from anything as long as I hold the secret. You are gone if you don’t help me. Your whole future will be gone. I am already settled and I know my ways. So does Shylaja. If you dont listen to me you will be in trouble”
Ven: “heh I will simply blackmail her that I will let the secret out. That itself is enough for me”, he was not matured enough to understand why Anu is asking him to be cautious. Anu said ok, went to the room where they were. Venkat kept waiting near the partition. Anu took the hidden mobile, switched on bluetooth and transferred the photos and videos which Shylaja took. Wiping recent data, she returned.

Anu: “Now see this video which she took”, it was then he realized that he forgot about the last few seconds just before the door was knocked. “She plotted you clearly. She is pretending to be innocent with all her shouting and for additional safety, she took pictures. There is double safety. Either she can blackmail you with pictures or plead to her husband as if she is innocent showing those. The video angle is perfect from the outside as if she was just entering. You being her relative and neighbor has all the chances to come till her bed room and do a nasty act”

Venkat tried to delete it before which Anu snatched it. Her win was simple. As she gripped his dick in the trouser, he gave up. Anu replied, “pick your blue underwear and dress up. Do as I said”, they were waiting for Shylaja to knock. Venkat was to go out with doors unlocked while Anu escapes. The plan was set.

Watch out for Part 10 - The Loser. Coming soon...
Like Reply
[Image: avatar2257692_1.gif] SoccerBoy007

Kudos Buddy !

this was a big update. I thought of encouraging you with my detailed review

All the 5 sub parts of your 9th part is awesome !

Very much realistic with the suspense gripping all the way down till the end.

Twists are sudden which is good. The ending where Anu was building something up on her mind is very horny. So, we are naturally looking forward for Part 10

The way this 19 year old approaches Shylaja is both horny and villain like

Now there are multiple threads on the story.
Quote:
  • Anu who has been cheated by her husband but still in good terms with him
  • The husband who shags on everyone but still likes Anu. Has he been alright after the disastrous online experience between Anu and Rahul ?
  • Shylaja, who came only on 2 parts of the story earlier, but now back with a bang. She transformed from a homely to slutty type who enjoys a young dick
  • Srilekha, who was straight forward but very little known about her true nature as of now.
  • There is a mention of Anu's sister Keerthi. Any chances that she will pitch in making this triple MILF combo into a tetra MILF combo?
  • Now this 19 year young boy Venkat has come into picture. He worked his way up on Shylaja and then possibly Anu on the 10th part. Will he cross Srilekha too? Just a thought.
  • With all these threads, I am pretty sure this thread is going to be read my millions. Just keep writing and update periodically. You are already a hit man!
I have asked many of my friends who share similar interests to read both of your stories. All the best buddy! Expecting more!

[Image: hot.gif][Image: hot.gif] and [Image: adore.gif][Image: adore.gif][Image: adore.gif]
Like Reply
JwalaJumpa-

thank you soccerboy for a detailed writeup this time. You summarized it very well. Yes, lot more things to happen and hopefully I will find some time from tomorrow to write
Like Reply
posted upto 10th page
Like Reply
10.a – Luck or Bad Luck ?

[b]Part 10 – The Loser

10.a – Luck or Bad Luck ?
[/b]

Anu and Venkat were still waiting behind the partition for Shylaja to open the door but it did not happen. It has already been 10 minutes but she did not come back.

Anu: “What has happened? Where does she went?”, a rage was present on Anu's tone and it added to Venkat's worry. He was blackmailed for the first time by some unknown aunty. He did not know whether to consider her as a serious threat. Also he did not understand what she was asking to do. Anu kept repeating 'Do as I say' for a number of times. He did not have the slightest of idea on what she was asking him to do. Just then his mobile beeped. There was a text message. As expected, it was from shylaja. When he opened it read, “Husband also came. Make no noise or big movements. I will manage to keep them downstairs. Will open door a little later once he starts to clinic. Switch off lights. No big sounds. Pls. Wait until I come”

Both were surprised at the message. It is close to 5 PM and her husband leaves to his clinic usually around 6.30. They switched off the unnecessary hall tube light and only the fan was running in slow speed. Both made no noise other than whispering.

Anu: “let us not keep walking. It will make sounds below at their hall. Better we sit over bed. It will be soft and no noise. I have locked on inside for safety. When she comes and knocks, you go casually and unlock it. Leave it open and it is up to you to convince her and take her down. Otherwise, your videos and photos will be at your parent's hands”. Venkat was irritated by her excessive blackmailing.

Ven: “Aunty stop all your nonsense. Why were you here first of all? When you saw us, why dint you come out and tell us to stop. Instead you filmed us. That will prove you have nasty ideas. I am not at all scared by sluts like you”, his voice started to get arrogant. While he expected a scared expression from Anu, she kept smiling as if treating him like a kid. This irritated him further.

Anu: 'Come baby. Let us sit over bed and talk. “, a totally unexpected reply from her which puzzled him. Till now he did not know that it was Shylaja who did the original filming. Anu wanted that to be hidden for additional safety. As they tip toed and sat over the bed, she told

Anu: “Boy, don't act smart. I just came here to pee. I had too much sex with my husband this morning and that made me to pee often. I will tell simply this. As plain as that. About the video, I don't need to tell why. Shylaja will take care of that. However I enjoyed the show”

There was no reply from him and he started to worry about being blackmailed. She asked him to switch on a night lamp as it was getting too dark due to rains outside. They both sat pointlessly until some time. Anu kick started a fresh conversation.

Anu: “Boy, you got a lengthy dick I must say”. It surprised Venkat and he said,
Ven: “So what? I am waiting to get out. Hate you bitch!”, words came out harsh.
In extreme anger, Anu grabbed his hip, pulled him towards her. Before he could respond, the pull was stronger and he fell over her thighs. She rushed her hands inside his trouser and grabbed his thin cock. The squeeze on his balls was so tight that he was about to shout. At the right time, came a big bulb of saliva which she spitted on his mouth. In ultimate horror, he could not open his mouth but simply close and swallow what fell.
Anu stripped his trouser till his knees and took out the teenage cock. There was no words for him to explain what he is experiencing. She made him lie down on her laps with his heads rested on a pillow next to her thighs. Anu loosened her blouse a bit, but did not unhook it. She bent slightly to left and pressed her sweat soaked blouse underarm on his mouth. With her right hand stretched and stroking his cock, Anu enjoyed a fresh dick. It was slim and it made her recollect her old memories. Her hands were too professional for a completely fresher like him. But in sex, fresher ones are kinkier than experienced. And that is exactly the reason why this cougar is taking an idiot like him.

Ven: “Aunty it stinks. Move your pits away!”, he choked removing her arms from his mouth.
Anu: “My husband says my pits look brutal only when it sweats and stinks. But you are too small for that. Just stay silent. Do me a favour. Just keep licking my back”, she showed her blouse back which had a steep U curver on her blouse. From that, her mango tone skin was tempting. He kept licking her while his legs was stretched on which Anu is working.

She bent and took the whole length into her mouth. The boy was too small to take any professional shots and whenever he was about to cry or shout, Anu blew an english kiss on his lips. He was nothing more than a wounded deer in control of a lioness. He was shown no mercy and being eaten up.

“hmm. Arrghh! You little bastard! Do you know what a bitch will do”, she moaned like a hooker and squeezed the juice out of his rods. His tip became red and swollen and he was crying stuffing his hanky into his mouth. He was emptying his cum all along multiple times which she kept drinking. Though it is a dream come true for a boy, it is simply too much for him. He always watched porn and took sex as a light thing. But with the amount of activity and energy it took, he thought he made a mistake by choosing MILFs. For this capacity, an ordinary girl of his age would have been the right choice. Both Anu and Shylaja were fracturing his dick.

Anu grabbed him bu his head and buried his face into her satin blouse. Unlike Shylaja's firm tits, Venkat felt her massive soft jiggling jugs for the first time. He kept rubbing his sweat and licked all over her blouse. Only a part of her mamaries were shown as Anu stayed cautious not opening her blouse or the boy's trouser. The door could be knocked anytime. She took out her right boob out of her blouse and made him spit on her big brown nipple. He was opening his mouth wide while she pressed the whole boob cup into his mouth and stroked up and down.

“Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!”, around 5.45 there was a knock in the door. Anu pushed him away stuffing her tits back into her blouse. She adjusted her hairs and blouse quickly and ran into the rest room. Venkat also adjusted himself but he was unable to let the trouser cloth settle over his dick. He was suffering from immense pain and pinkishness on his rod. He peeked on the door lens to find Shyalaja standing.

In some relief he opened the door and hided himself at the sides of door just for added safety.

“Thank God, he has started to his clinic soon today.Its alright. Come out Venkat”, told Shylaja closing the door behind.

Watch out for 10.b. - The Faithful One
Like Reply
hartik -

Dude....It is a Fucking good story.......Awesome updates mann......The moment you brought this kid into the story it completely turned the story....in a very good way I mean....Please continue the story....Also if possible try to put some lesbian love in the story....This is just a suggestion from a sincere fan of yours....But it is up to you....But I am damn sure this is going to be one hell of a great story in Xossip....
Like Reply
10.b. - The Faithful One !

10.b. - The Faithful One !

Anu was hiding behind the partition as Shylaja entered the room. The door was locked behind. Venkat was in pain due to his first time dick job and was suffocating. He tried to act normally and acted as if he is perfectly normal.

Shy: “Ok kid. We are done right. No more black mails and unnecessary hanging around. Be a good boy to your mom you fucker!”, she was making fun of him and giggled a bit too much while she was talking. He was already humiliated and her wit added insult to the injury. Moreover he does not want to fall as a victim for blackmailing. The more he talks to Shylaja, the chances of being black mailed by Anu is high. So, he thought of maintaining his calmness. Within his heart, he somehow wanted to let Shylaja know that their secret is hands of another bitch. She was just watching from behind like a hawk.

Venkat did not know Anu or her background. This is the first meet for them and it ended up in a mix of pain and pleasure. He is not sure whether to trust her. Not a single word she spoke or the things she did made her look like a trustworthy person. Anu had the mind of a fox and looks of a jackal who is too risky to mess with. Also, Venkat did not know that the person whom he saw cumming over Shylaja was actually Anu's husband. Shylaja, on the other hand acted strange shouting just before someone knocked the door earlier. All these made him worried. He stood without knowing whom to trust. Whether it is Shylaja or Anu. At any cost, Anu knows the secrets about the kid as well as Shylaja. So, she is the key now.

He decided to go by what Anu told. He told, “ok aunty. I will not ask for more. But we can have our online chat as usual right ? “

Shy: “Yes. Online is fine. But this is the first and last of physical ones. I reckon doing so and it might hurt the sentiments of my husband. Never ever I have attempted a physical relationship other than my husband.”

“Bitch, her pussy does not look like it was dug by one. “, the kid told this to himself while he looked with concern on her. “Ok aunty. I just made use of the chance. I will never ask more more”, a genuine reply came.

Shy: “You cant ask also. I have a video of you sitting naked on bed and some pictures which I took. Remember, if you ever try anything cunning, I will show my other side. You came. You ate my tits. Thats it! No fucking around!”, the warnings were clear and straight.

“I said OK already you filthy bitch!”, again this was his reply internally but he said “Done aunty! I assure you! No worries you slim beauty”, they both smiled and he started to work out the plan with Anu told.

“Aunty, can you come down with me. Mom asked to get the saree which she gave to grandma so that she can stitch blouse for her. Can you give me that?”, it was a clever part from him to make it look very normal. Shylaja said ok and they were setting the room right. Anu smiled and thought how clever the boy was in making a difficult choice simple. Any other reason would have raised Shylaja's suspicion on why he needs her to be downstairs.

Shy: “Yeah, just 5 minutes. Let us sort this bed and make hall clean. My husband will come straight here and will start flirting with me. “, she gave a naughty look. Venkat watched Sjylaja's erect nipple impression on the blouse as she bent and adjusted the bed and blanket. He too helped in setting things right.

Shy: “heh, looks like as if someone had sex here! See how things are crumpled and folded”, she cast a doubt seeing the condition of beds.

The kid was shocked. The bitch has a sharp sense. No one can raise doubts like a woman. They are extremely sensitive and are naturally able to see more things than a man. Shit! I am fucked up! He thought.

Ven: “Aunty! No. I.. I.. as soon as you went, I was so wet that I lied on the bed and shagged. Dont worry aunty, I let out cum only on the bathroom and washed it. I am so sorry”, his sheepish reply irritated her. They neared to the door after setting things right. In the dark, Anu was still waiting near the parition. As Shylaja went out of the main door, the kid told “Aunty, just a minute. I left my kerchief. You just keep going. I will pick it, lock the door and come.”, a very polite way of putting things made her accept to what this kid was telling.

Bingo! Anu was so happy with how things went so far. The kid came running in, came near the partition in the dark and whispered, “Lock the main door and drop the key near the end of stairs. I will pick it as if I missed it”, once he gave instructions he left leaving the door ajar. Shylaja, was already at end of the stairs entering into the living space downstairs. Things were smooth! Anu crouched and tip toed like a fox. She looked to her left and right. Came out and turned the keys real quick. The boy was blocking the entrance downstairs, while she dropped the keys and fled the scene. Venkat gave out a sigh of relief. It was tackled!

He collected the saree which his mother asked and leaving Sjylaja's house. Shylaja accompanied him till the outer gate and waved him a sexy bye. The boy disappeared into his house which was to left of her house. Sjylaja stared at the dark evening sky. It was romantic! As if in a dream, she started to walk to the right thinking about all that happened today. As she kept walking, her eyes flashed across someone else's eyes. Wait a minute! She know that person.

Anu was staring at Shylaja as if by surprise. A deep silence in a dark evening. Anger fumed on Anu while Shylaja stood as if she does not have a clue. Anu started,

“So madam, I have you at my hands. Those videos! Awesome”

Shy: “What ? Which ones? You have them..?”

Anu: “Yes you bitch. What a sensual act..”

Shy: “Oh yeah, very hot indeed”

Anu: “You gonna pay for it. I know what to do with those”, her tone was like a villain.

Shylaja stood wide eyed for some time and told “Oh please no! I am scared to death! Please Anu! What the hell are you going to do with those”, she pleaded.
Anu : “I gonna watch it to get horny!”, a loud laugh came and Shylaja also started laughing.

Shy: “You mischievous cat! That was real scary! So things went as planned!”, a sudden change came on both the tones

Anu: “Yes, very satisfactory. That kid was awesome”

Shy: “Dear you should have come early. I thought we could have a threesome. He is scared and will do anything for us”

Anu: “yes yes. I knew. Let us plan some time later. Now I gonna rush home”

Shy: “Ok. Be careful with the videos. I dint know you transferred it. “

Anu: “That is the plan right. To make him come in our control”

Shy: “Yes. Unfortunately my husband came in between and that confused. But it was good that we had backup plan. Ok, you start! Your husband might be waiting to spray cum on you”, that was a nasty part of the reply

Anu: “Oh yeah. Pretty tired. Had a morning fuck. I need to control that son of a bitch a lot. Pretty leaky bastard!”

Shy: “I know I know, I felt it when he sprayed on me!”, they both laughed heartily and parted.

Anu drove back home and Shylaja went in closing the gates.

Watch out for upcoming parts soon. 11 – The Discussion
Like Reply
breville1-

Yup....Anu with the higher morals and Shylaja turn out to be real bitches. I'm worried about Anu...she is just too cunning.

She knows everything about her hubby and is controlling him...so far! And also seems like Shylaja too. Does she also know about her hubby's cum blast on Shylaja at the start of the story? Seems like the two women have been doing mischief for a while.

Roll on the next update....too interesting.
Like Reply
Part 11 – The Friendship

Part 11 – Friendship

Anu reached home around 7 PM. Her husband and kid were watching TV and eating snacks. He did not ask why she was ate. Anu rushed to the rest room with her mobile throwing her hand bag on the sofa. The door was shut and Anu sat with a big head ache. After securing the video with passwords, she kept it on the overhead tray. For some reasons she started to feel dizzy. She covered her face with both of her hands and bent. With sweating, she did not feel like taking off her hands. Some tears came down on her cheeks with a heavy head ache. Within her head, voices and visions resonated, “You males think you were better than females? If a woman goes out and decides to show, there will be millions ready for her?”, she felt as if her head is banging from within.

She rushed out in desperation trying to catch some breath. “Oh! You look so beautiful! Bang on! Ahh! More! More! oh.. you bitch!”, again voices started to resonate. Unable to stand properly, she held the wall for support. A calendar was in her view. As her head kept spinning with a tunnel vision, the date sheets kept flying on the air. It started to roll back. She could see 2015.. 2014.. 2013.. the sheets kept flying in the air. She was completely surrounded by a pile of calendar daily sheets. It flew around her like a tornado. She felt like passing out. The dates read 14.08.2005 when her vision finally stabilized. It was white all over. She could not see anything. Totally white! Wait! Some distant voices! Some are laughing. The voice kept coming near her. It was still white. The bleach started to fade out gradually. She could see green trees and a big road now. As the vision kept clearing, a big building emerged in front.

Now there were dots spread across the area. Finally she recognized that the dots were actually people. Her vision was alright. She turned her head to her right. “Heh Anu, have you completed your assignments?”, a soft voice asked a question. She was slim, too tight by her breasts and hips. The ass for perfect for a slim girl like her. Sexy danglers on the ears, with a curved lip and a bindi clad face.

[Image: sh2.jpg]

“No Shylu!”, replied Anu. Anu bent down. In an instant, she could see herself as how she was 11 years before. A little chubby. Perfectly erect voluptuous structure. The same jiggling ass. A little flat tummy but again a huge pot-like navel. Sexy thick lips with a perfectly round face. Anu, is 21 now. Sjylaja is her classmate at her engineering college.

Shy: “Heh, it is tedious di. I asked my sister also to help. But God, she was simply watching movies making me jealous”

Anu: “Heh it is her holiday right. Let her enjoy. Why torture her with your work”

Shy: “I used to write records for Srilekha. But she never helps me. Selfish sister.”

Anu and Shylaja entered their computer lab chatting. They took their assignments to get it signed from their professor. They were at their second year of engineering. Professor was seated in his cabin going through some notes. Anu and Shylaja entered his cabin and was standing in front of him. Seeing a shadow falling on his notes, he raised his head slowly. In a floral green kurti, stood a firm titted Shylaja. Her hands were so slip. Clean waxed and smooth like skin of a lemon. Her cups were small but were standing in attention. Her shawl over the titties made it to hang forward leaving a gap between her chest and the shawl. It was hard and firm hanging tight.

[Image: sh1.jpg]

Next to her in a blue abstract pattern stood a chubby girl. Light brown skin which is cleanly waxed and shiny. Her arms were plumy. Even the slightest of jerk will make it wobble. Her pink shawl covered a soft orange fruit like titties. They will definitely grow bigger and bigger one day. The one who marries them must be a lucky guy. Hiding all his desires, the professor signed their records and smiled.

Prof: “Looks very good”. The girls did not answer. They sensed his usual behavior and his dirty mind through his eyes. His eyes never moved off their tits. Anu and Shylaja knows it. In fact, Srilekha, who is Shylaja's sister and a year senior to her in the same college and department, also told about this professor. He married a big booth like aunty who is also an assistant professor in the same college. Unable to do anything with a telephone booth like lady, he started to run his wild fantasies on most of the girls he meet.

Anu: “Did you see how he said, looks very good”

Shy: “yeah! Mother fucker! He made his lips wet saying so”

Anu: “yes, son of a bitch!”, they laughed as they walked back to their hostel. Srilekha was still watching movies in her laptop. They shared the same room at their hostel. Anu, Srilekha and Shylaja!

Sri: 'Heh ladies, so what. Did Murali stare at your titties!”, she giggled asking this.

Shy: “Yes. Spot on. How come you know?”

Sri: “He does it on all. Almost everyone. Sick old bastard”

Anu: “Oh, looks like someone is shaking dick out of control”

Shy: “Yes, an old ugly dick”, again a loud laugh thundered in the room. Srilekha was silent watching the movie.

Anu : “Oh Shylaja, your good sister has got angry. No bad words. Nothing seductive. Let the goddess do her bajan”

Shy: “heh, why are you pranking her. I am not ready for another fight”

Srilekha squinted at Anu and told, “girls, this is just me. I don't like certain things. Thats it. If you are making fun of me for that, well! You can do as much as you want. I just dont give a damn about it!”, she put her headset back on and was busy with the movies.

Srilekha was a bit strict. Not much of seductive talks or abusive words. She dont prefer much of noise. Keeps things ordered and neat. Wanted others to be clean and hygienic. Given a porn DVD and a book, she is the one who prefers a book. She keeps things for herself but socialistic. When she enjoys with friends, she enjoys. But when it comes to study, she studies like hell! Not the kind to mix up fun with studies.

Anu and Shylaja shared common interests. Very fun to be with and were usually nasty in their talks. The kind of girls, who love to tantalize a guy when he stares at their breast. They love to watch others going dry fantasizing about them. Good old college days!

More to come… Stay tuned!
Like Reply
posted up to 15th page
Like Reply
11.b – The First accident

11.b – The First accident

It was a sunny afternoon during the study holidays. Srilekha was tired having a heavy meal and was lying on her bed doing nothing. Shylaja went to Anu's house to do a combined study. Without much to do and having completed all her studies well in advance, she thought of watching TV. As she neared her TV, her eyes fell upon her old days DVD rack which was full of movie discs. Shylaja and Anu had a big collection of classics and contemporary movies. She browsed through the labels to pick up something interesting. Her eyes fell on an unusual disc which did not have a label at all. It did not have a sticker also. She did not remember buying a disc like that. May be Shylaja would have bought that, but she would have come to know for sure, if she had bought that. Srilekha had a sudden curiosity to see what was in it.

She searched her store room for a portable DVD player. She inserted the disc and switched it on. After a minute of waiting, the screen showed, “Do you want to resume from last played time?”. In a moment, without much of thinking, she clicked on OK. As soon as she hit the button, the full volume and a screaming filled the entire room.

“aah! Oh yeaah! Fuck me baby! Real hard! Harder! Deeper! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh”

In complete shock, she closed the player without knowing what to do. The sound must have been heard outside the door also. Luckily, no one was there on her home. But she felt very scared. She immediately rushed to the door to see if someone was around. Her parents were out to their office and would return only by 7. As she opened the door and peeped, her heart skipped a beat.

Anu and Shylaja were standing with their books clasped and with a unexplainable look. They were equally surprised by what they heard.

“Sri, are you alright. Whats happening? We heard a scream. That too a sexy scream?”, Srilekha was sweating and shaking.

“Heh, why dint you tell me if you bought a porn DVD.”, Sri spoke with full anger.

Shy: “What ? Porn DVD. Are you crazy? How can you ever think of such a thing. Even If I buy, dont you know our bags are checked in college. Why should I keep it here and be stupid as fuck?”, she countered intelligently.

It made sense to all. If none of them bought that stuff, then who had bought it?

Anu: “Ladies, nothing wrong. Nothing wrong. It must be your dad then. Or mom. Or may be both”, she chuckled. It irritated both Shylaja and Srilekha.

Sri : “Dont you feel ashamed of talking like that?”, anger fumed.

Anu: “Why should I? I would have told the same even if it is my parents. What is wrong lady? Grow up! We are away studying somewhere. Why not the couple have some private moments? I find it completely acceptable. May be you are so conservative Srilekha.”

There was silent which meant they accepted the fact that their dad is into porn. Mom, may be.
They went in and Shylaja went running to the DVD player and opened it. She pressed the mute button and let the video resume. Anu jumped on the bed laughing while Srilekha stood facing opposite to the player starting both of them in anger.

Anu: “Ufff! I wish I would get a husband like that some day”, an erotic laughing

Shy: “How does those black men get a dick so long? Do they eat anything special? Hot!”

Anu: “I think they use some pills. Look at the monster dick. God, my pussy will tear into pieces if I get that devil in”, she started to run her hands in between her boobs occasionally. This irritated Srilekha further.

Shy: “Oh my God! Look at that. Does our pussy look that nasty. Shit! Look at that stickiness”

Anu: “Looks artificial to me”

sri: “For God's sake this is a study holiday. Cant you guys do that first?”, irritation again.

AnuL “Elder sister. You stay good all times. Does nothing except studies. We stay busy always. Does all non sense. Yet there is only a difference of 3% on our scores. Go, fuck that 3%”. Anu and Shylaja kept laughing watching porno while it humiliated Srilekha. She ran to the other room shutting the door.

Shy: “Now, do you think you can really fuck that long?”

Anu: “I dont think so. One of my school friend used to say, sex is all about 20 minutes. 5 minutes of hugging and undressing. 5 minutes of licking. 5 minutes of fucking and again 5 minutes of comforting. But look here. It goes on and on. Really artificial”

Shy: “Oh yes. I hate porno for some reasons. There is no life. Better we watch something candid.”

Anu: “yeah lady. See its all pink and white. Where is the kinky stuff? The camera angles and moaning makes me puke.”

Shy: “yes. I would still prefer our professor staring at our boobs. That adds some realistic element to it rather than watching some random guy going nasty”

Anu: “Well said Shylu. Do you think that guy will have a 9 inch dick?”

Shy: “No. I dont think so. In India, I think most males will have 7 to 8 inches only. Chinese are bad. They have shorter ones”

Anu: “hmm. God, does it really hurt that bad when a dick enters a pussy? Have you tried?”

Shy: “Try what? A dick you mean. Hell No! It scares me

Anu: “hmm. I sort of run my imaginations. Once I tried back of the broom handle and again a tender cucumber once. But it sucks. I cant even push 2 inches of it. “

Shylaja laughed heavily running her hands over her pussy for a flash second.

Shy: “Are you nuts? Hilarious”

Anu: “I just wanted to feel that. How can we pump up a 8 incher all of a sudden? Looking at these men, I think it scares the shit out of us when we are in our first nights”

Shy: “Ha ha! Looks like someone here is burning inside to get fucked!”

Anu: “Ha ha! Kind of. Wherever I go, I can easily find a man starting at my tits. What makes a woman so special. Her sexiness right. So, why not know what it really means”

Shy: “Oh Hoooo! Heh! What about a lesbo? Can we buy dildos and keep inserting it?”

Anu: “Do you think that is kinky? I mean licking each other. It is just a starter. It gets bored babe. Instead I would even prefer sharing a man. Lesbo is like a starter. Whereas a big grown manly dick is a full meal dear! What do you say?”

Shy: “yeah well said! Ahhh”

They both touched each other's tits and pussy and stroked it above their clothes just a casual fun. Then they laughed whole heartedly. Srilekha was listening by the door to the ongoing conversation. Even she was rubbing her pussy listening to these rants. A casual day on cards!

More to come soon ..
Stay glued …
Like Reply