Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
I think its time to bring back Tejas in the story.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Auther concentrate making more twist and not fullfill many readers and fan followers.
Anyway waiting for another sunday
Thanks for your update.
Like Reply
(13-09-2021, 07:35 AM)Vicky Viknesh Wrote: Wow, now the twin brothers have the higher chance to drill her pussy and asshole at the same time.  
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That would be a sight indeed. 

But, good update. Possible new characters for Meera to use to tease krish and may be take it further.
Nice that Desai is not winning (for now at least) but feel, he is going to come back and have his fill (in front of Krish). 
Desai has to much of many things (size, money, power etc) and he surely will use those to achieve his aim.
Like Reply
We should let the author take a break.
He's clearly suffering from a writer's block or something, given the last few "updates". Yes it can be frustating to wait but I'm sure he can come back with an actual story line instead of the mish-mash we've been reading.
Like Reply
What is meant by writer's block? How do u say Krish is struggling with that? Anyone feeling that the story after progressing this long, the sex part seems to be less? I mean the characters speak speak and speak .. but the real action seems to be a little less... Pls tell how u all people feel ?
Like Reply
I dont what & how to describe. At time we expect a cyclone to land the sea shore with around 200kms wind speed, with all the build up from medai, civil authorities and what not, then when it came nothing just a normal wind.
Too much buid up about a Desai/Meera show, chapters & chapters we were discussing about this show and finally ended as a wet cracker.
Now the new start, buil up, build up and build up and again same dead end.
Most of the readers are dispppointed. No doubt. End of the writer has all the pevileges how to build a story and its twists and turns.

I know still very much to come and expecting a more thrilling episodes.
Like Reply
Some of us readers expected Desai - meera scenes.. but due to Desai's change of heart now that is not imminent and Meera's action with Ashish is also not described deeply.. author lightly touched that part and moved on next.. Krish and sheetal's encounter also seems to be happening now and then but it doesn't happen.. ananya is no where seen.. doesn't anyone feel the way I feel about this story? Pls share ur views.. but friends please don't take class like "if u want sex go and read some other story "... I think it is normal to suggest or ask such things in a sex story.. Krish is it really writer's block or the actual flow of the story o
Itself is like this only ? ..
Like Reply
লাস্টের কয়েক পার্ট পড়িনি,, হালকা হালকা দেখে নিছি,,, গরম ধামাকা আপডেটের অপেক্ষায়
Like Reply
waiting for hot & dhamaka update
Like Reply
Because when starting the story said that the story is going for more than 50 episodes.. 1 episode per week itself will take more than 1 year for the story to complete.. involving 1 year of my life in a sex story is too much so I will modify the story according to that...
Now almost 23 episodes have gone averaging 1 episode per 8 or 9 days... Half the story is finished (I think 6 months have gone) but the fun part seems to be less .. Krish or my friends correct me if I'm wrong
Like Reply
too much of Desai ruining the story . From part 2 he is there .
Meera always falls for her boss or ex-boss . thats too annoying .
husband ever-hating Desai suddenly wants to lend his wife .... why ???? it does not feel cuckhold , he's becoming naamard .
upto yesterday meera feelig guilty , suddenly she is flirting with Ramesh-Suresh ( harish-girish ) .... why?????
Ramesh - Suresh were not required .
Why tejas suddenly gone ??????
Tejas's innocent flirting was too good . Bring him back . Take seducing slowly .
Everytime basterds gets chance with meera . She should fall for innocence atleast one time . its okay if she leaves her husband in the process.

In noone dies a saint , villain didn't get the girl .. that was a masterpiece ...
This time atleast she should fall in love with someone ... It should make her husband jealous ...

If its writers block ... take time ... work it out ....
You are the best writer on this blog

Once again Harish-Girish is a bad idea
Like Reply
I think we must leave Krish as it is condition. He is author of many stories so he knows how to handle the story. We can comment on the outcome what he gives. Suggest him some ideas but it's left to him to take it or leave it. Coming to break part it's not advisable. Reason being we don't know when this stie may get close so again one good story will be left in between. So let's not dive into any conclusions and leave the story as it is. Let's just enjoy the flow. That's my opinion and hope everyone agrees with it.
One request Krish give everyone who is behind her one chance with meera so all readers gets satisfied ha ha ha
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
I think i'll be harsh on this update. Please bear with me.  
No lipstick on Meera but Krish still did not ask her about it.Okay may be it was dumb to ask for a petty thing when Meera herself said all they did was talk and lipstick is a thing which can get removed even while having lunch or so .So no big deal I guess. 

After reading this last update ,it has started feeling as if  Krish is one submissive kind of husband who doesn't even have the audacity to show anger or reply to his wife in her own tone. You have finally made his reputation to a level that Meera must be presuming that she now is completely allowed to go and have sex with anyone she like, that too without any fear of her husband because as per Meera Krish's reaction would be just restricted to arousal and when she mentioned this to Krish, all Krrish did was to keep mum. You have always showed his character smart but here he can't even defend himself when Meera taunts him by saying "u can forgive anyone".Isn't that a shame for Krish to hear and let go?
                     Can't you even make him reply for once that it is she who cheated on him and still he is the one who gets to hear from Meera. You dear author are downgrading his self respect day by day and if this keeps happening , then the day is not far when he would loose respect in Meera's eyes too. Krish even for a second can't stand for himself or say anything in response that would save his dignity. It has started to feel as if Meera has started degrading him every time by taunting him. 
                      It's was really sad to see when Meera didn’t even protest or defend her husband when Desai said he felt Krish pretends more and that he could have convinced Krish for Meera. Its sad that even Meera believes so and thinks Krish won’t mind even for Desai who he has hated the most(Remember Meera still doesn't know that Krish fantasizes Meera with Desai, so she could have defended Krish at this statement)

I think looking at the current situation krish should never reveal to Meera that he gets high ,in fact most high when he imagines her with Desai ,otherwise it would become so easy for Meera to give herself to Desai at this point. As per Meera, for Krish Desai should be the last person who he would allow to bed Meera or even fantasize. That will make story exciting the way it has been till now. There would be no fun left in the story if Meera came to know that Krish has been shaging fantasising Desai and that now he is ready to allow even him to bed his wife.  

Coming back to the point, Why Krish can't raise a voice during their argument that its Meera who decided to go for lunch despite giving Desai a lecture in anger. Krish didn't specifically convince her to go for it , Can't Krish repeat these same lines to her when she taunts him every time.  Can't krish reply in the same tone that yes he hid the recorder because unconsciously he was getting a little insecure and solely reason for this was Meera herself as she broke his trust by sleeping with Ashish just a few days back. Why can't he say that "If Meera you can assume that I would not get angry even if you would have slept with Desai then I  also have the right to say that I too had become insecure unconsciously" but Author always makes Krish say sorry sorry sorry even if the mistake is of Meera. Fights do happen in a couple and sometimes having fights makes you love each other more. If Meera for once sees Krish angry, she would again start respecting him and will unconsciously stop taking him lightly and stop assuming that he won't get angry if she sleeps with someone.

It's really frustrating dear Author as if you yourself don't understand how you should portray his character at this stage. You have now made him so low in Meera's eyes that Meera if decides to sleep with whole society then she wouldnt be scared of krish for a second and will assume that Krish will like it when he gets to hear it. You really want to turn Krish so low in Meera's eyes?   How can Meera taunt him regarding the money of job she left. You portray them as true lovers but by the conversation you made do showed that  Meera thought her husband is sad just because he now won't get Meera's money as if she is the one who has been running the house and Krish feeds on her money.This thing looked so petty and you still Krish didn't get angry or defend himself. I have a question that Why are you so bent on degrading his character more and more each day. 
         Krish just keeps saying sorry for everything even when it's the mistake of Meera. Seems like you are trying to create a scenario where Meera out of misery and fantasies of her husband, decides to sleep with Desai and not because she got seduced by Desai.

Hontestly the erotica of story is getting lost day by day. "Can you help him? You can suggest someone you know" Initially I thought what the fuck is wrong with Krish. When he already knows Meera left the job and trying to get away from Ashish then why can't Krish understand this thing. He even accepted the dinner . He in this way is forcing Meera to make her think that he again wants her to engage with Ashish which in turn is degrading his character even more in Meera's eyes and in reader's mind . But I went wrong and this whole scenario made Meera light and helped her to overcome the guilt she's been feeling. 

Why cant Krish ever let Meera herself talk about Ashish or Desai or anyone. Why he had to tell Meera that he had called Desai to know where he has been hiding. Of course at this point Meera would think in a negative way because as per Meera Krish hates Desai. Shouldn't Krish control himself & wait to see if Meera too is missing Desai or not? and if she herself starts wants to start the topic of Desai or not. I'm sure if Krish stops talking  about Desai, then Meera herself would slowly bring him in their conversation and this in turn would save Krish as well as Meera won't be able to raise any finger at Krish's character that he is the one whose not letting Desai go.

So, again the same boring topic of Pawan is back. Sometimes it feels that, just to increase the size of the update ,author includes these side characters in the mid of the story so that he can save the real content for next update and then he brings back the protagonists  in the end of the update to create curiosity for the next chapter.  For once you should please stop trying to end an update like some daily soap serials. 

So the twin brothers have reached Krish's home and I guess they could be the key for Krish & Meera to get back to Desai's topic. Feels like author will make Meera fuck by complete society before Desai comes to her LOL. Trust me people other than Desai don't give any excitment now  because  its you who has caused this in our minds. such is the character of Desai in the story that all others look petty in front of him ,Whether its Ashish, or these twin brothers or anyone else.  

So in the end , while making out Krish was licking Meera while standing. Wait !! Doesn't it remind of someone who did the same to Meera . Yes,It was Desai who licked Meera like this two years back. Is krish trying to put Desai in Meera's mind by not speaking of him ? I think it would be best if Krish without mentioning Desai tries to make Meera remember him. In this way he can save his respect and also can make Meera speak about Desai by herself. This way he can say that its not him who brought Desai back in their conversation. 
Also, a point to be kept in minds that Desai didn't reveal everything to Meera during lunch. He may have deliberately missed telling her about making Krish watch him with Maitree.  I feel Krish might reveal this incident in future that he previously missed revealing it to Meera that Desai also tried to manipulate him by making him watch Maitree getting fucked mericessly. May be this would again get Meera thinking about Maitree and Desai. Im sure she would be again curious if Desai is still with Maitree or not.  Krish that evening was impressed by the size of Desai's cock but he never dares to ask Meera even in fun way that how was she able to bear that size because it was hard for Maitree to accommodate him . May be this whole conversation regarding Desai's size and stamina even at this age can be done in a fun way between Krish and Meera to make Meera reveal more and keep Desai alive in her mind. 

I know i was very harsh and didn't appreciate last update much but I'm just being honest here which you also expect from us dear author. I thank you for this level of maturity in you that you handle the criticism in a positive way otherwise most writes would have got offended by such reaction of readers.So thank you for letting us speak our minds.

Now again a long wait till midnight of next sunday.
Like Reply
Dear friends,

besides many of you, I also occasionally give statements about this, -very well written- "erotic story".
There were moments when I disagreed with the author, but there were also moments when we were 
and are in agreement on many points.

One thing I would like to emphasize;
I don't believe and I don't think that the author intended from the beginning to make the relationship 
and love story of our main protagonists (Meera & Krish) a conventional and mainly CUCKOLDING story.

He is much more concerned about it;  

(if we read and analyze carefully between the lines from the first to the current chapter he shared!)
to write down the SHARING-fantasies *mainly of Krish' and the resulting erotic-kick broadly in vivid 
form and share with us *his readers and followers*.
Sometimes he overshoots the mark, making Krish a mental wreck and sometimes an unstable-weak 
man without steadfastness and dignity;
(these are the only points I would criticize here ... and hope that the author will rethink this and take it 
into account in the coming episodes !!!)
but on the whole, I see these as unsuccessful exceptions that are not so weighty to make this explicit 
story below average.

My conclusion:
SHARING and CUCKOLDING, are two different fields that have no connection to each other.

I look forward to more hot episodes and erotic sharing fantasies....

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Cant wait to see the twins BANG MEERA
Like Reply
next update????
Like Reply
Ha ha ha what to expect from this story. Every time we get the unexpected. Krish bro what do u have in ur mind for this week. Finally I was thinking who would be fucking meera . So I was thinking what can be most unexpected one are bhai apna ramlal watchman he has the only chance rest all will have klpd. Tejas in on some hippy tour he went and didn't came back. Desai has gone to native and became saadhu santh he sacrificed his dick. Ashish is shy and twins kha to leave it. Bacha kaun apna ramlal from sholey...... Watch man am I right Krish ha ha ha ha ....
Like Reply
Arey bhaio........sun rahe ho, L___d khande pe rak ke thirth yatra pe nikal jao idhar iss story mai hilaneko nahi milega ha ha ha ..... Was in light mood just don't want to offend any one.......
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
What you can expect from a cuckold. Krish will get strong erection only when he thinks or sees his wife with other men. Why people here are fighting to change him to alpha male.
[+] 1 user Likes sexycharan's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2021, 09:46 PM)sexycharan Wrote: What you can expect from a cuckold. Krish will get strong erection only when he thinks or sees his wife with other men. Why people here are fighting to change him to alpha male.

Because our readers think he is Macho male lol
Once upon a time he only brought thoughts about others in bed to make sex excited with Meera, now a days he even thinks about others non stop in car,office, waiting out side restaurants and i think it could be because he is naturally evolving as a cuckold.
My point for readers is people just think that husband can push his wife to any depths of indecency and he is still sacred but expect wife to be morally perfect and reject all seductions and opportunities else she is the biggest culprit and a slut.
Simple fact is their life would have been perfect if not for Krish's weakness and his inability to handle situations with out secrecy.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply