Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Pretty sure the recorder is seen by Meera as either pointed by Desai to manipulate again or to prove to her that her husband is always willing its her who is not giving up the fight or she might have seen it herself either way that tells her two things
1. Krish lied to her about his feelings and hidden a recorder to spy on her.
2. As Krish confessed earlier, he lied about fantasizing her with Desai and as much as she believed in Krish earlier now she understands that Krish will never change.

Two choices ahead for her to decide

1. To change Krish , choose a tough path and make him realize in a hard way that the games he is playing is not good for their relationship which is getting hard to go into that thick skull.
2. Choose her own life and give in to her desires and leave Krish.

As always want a happy ending with some action before that but only sad thing is Desai is getting that action winning over Krish , I would rather like Krish giving in not Meera, lets see how it pans out.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
any Bangladeshi is here???? কোনো বাংলাদেশি আছেন এখানে
Like Reply
From what i understand meera is going to get knocked by desai. Just waiting for her fertile period to come back.
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Any chance of an early morning update tomorrow..... Eagerly waiting
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2021, 09:25 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: Any chance of an early morning update tomorrow..... Eagerly waiting

Same to you here waiting eagerly
Like Reply
Krish please respons just a hi all of us.
Like Reply
(10-09-2021, 06:48 PM)masud93 Wrote: any Bangladeshi is here????  কোনো বাংলাদেশি আছেন এখানে

yes. আছি।
Like Reply
Bro update it ...12 is coming means sunday
Like Reply
(11-09-2021, 11:26 PM)Sagar s Wrote: Bro update it ...12 is coming means sunday

Lol ???? bro
[+] 1 user Likes Gumshot's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2021, 11:32 PM)Gumshot Wrote: Lol ???? bro

Hahahh happy happy
We all are waiting
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
(11-09-2021, 11:26 PM)Sagar s Wrote: Bro update it ...12 is coming means sunday

যাক,, একজন তো আছেন,,,
Like Reply
Should we sleep krish please reply
Like Reply
Sunday and the wait starts........
Like Reply
Update it fast bro we can,t wait anymore??
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Krish pls don't say not today.. Update today itself
Like Reply
People talked about why kattappa killed baahubhali everyday after that here only we are seeing that....

Each and every day right after the update...we all enthusiastically waiting what happens next what happens next...

Krish , you are a balanced free flowing writer
Like Reply
Oh no
Like Reply