Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Remember Venky’s instructions to Sam???

Roam without Saree at home!

In Upcoming chapter, Sam is going to do exactly that.

[Image: 20-E6-C497-00-B3-4575-B452-8037587-E7616.jpg]

[Image: 0-A65671-B-21-BE-49-BF-82-E2-31-E490-EED258.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-08-2021, 11:54 AM)Saravroman Wrote: Remember Venky’s instructions to Sam???

Roam without Saree at home!

In Upcoming chapter, Sam is going to do exactly that.

[Image: 20-E6-C497-00-B3-4575-B452-8037587-E7616.jpg]

[Image: 0-A65671-B-21-BE-49-BF-82-E2-31-E490-EED258.jpg]
Sub plot of mims program gets more time in this story, than main plot of ayurvedic treatment. Author to consider that in account or changing name of story will be more suitable
Like Reply
(30-08-2021, 10:13 AM)Martin Roy Wrote: Sub plot of mims program gets more time in this story, than main plot of ayurvedic treatment. Author to consider that in account or changing name of story will be more suitable

thanks for the feedback, Martin bro - I added the word "Samverse" earlier in the title to describe that this Novel contains all the happenings to Sam in a fictional universe.
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 126 - First Foray to Dissolute {Season 5, episode 2, time: past}

Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 09:51 AM)Saravroman Wrote: Chapter 126 - First Foray to Dissolute {Season 5, episode 2, time: past}

Heart Broken
Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 08:00 PM)mekayes92 Wrote: Heart Broken

Don't be please! trying to get back on track after a HIATUS... Sam will be in flying colors soon!
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 08:46 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Don't be please! trying to get back on track after a HIATUS... Sam will be in flying colors soon!

Already broken ?
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro...
[+] 1 user Likes justafantasydear's post
Like Reply
waiting bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Take your time and return with a bang... THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS BRO.  clps
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
Waiting for sam bang
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20210909-200700-Instagram.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Babyma's post
Like Reply
Interesting post, Babyma - that photoshoot session caught my eye and cock too - she oozes vogue & oomph!

[Image: rp.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-09-2021, 08:47 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Interesting post, Babyma - that photoshoot session caught my eye and cock too - she oozes vogue & oomph!

Yea Sam directly giving content through her photoshoot....hope soon u will give long update......Still hoping for how Sam's correct and enjoy watchman...especially waiting for this chapter
Like Reply
(09-09-2021, 08:47 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Interesting post, Babyma - that photoshoot session caught my eye and cock too - she oozes vogue & oomph!

When will next part come?
[+] 1 user Likes Martin Roy's post
Like Reply
Sam is waiting..

[Image: E-0szgsUYAEsYDC?format=jpg&name=large]
[+] 2 users Like Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
Not sure if you guys caught up with the real news on Sam and Chai. They are split and filed for mutual divorce according to news outlets. Not sure how much of this is real but, Sam is seen by herself most of the time and she is posting all of the sexy photo shoots of herself. i am started to think that Sam, might have read our Sammy's story and started to enact it. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
[+] 2 users Like compguydfw's post
Like Reply
(12-09-2021, 07:13 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Sam is waiting..

[Image: E-0szgsUYAEsYDC?format=jpg&name=large]

Wowwie Wow! What a pic, Silver Bro!  Heart
Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 08:00 PM)mekayes92 Wrote: Heart Broken

(03-09-2021, 10:36 PM)justafantasydear Wrote: Waiting bro...

(05-09-2021, 11:15 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: waiting bro

(09-09-2021, 08:10 PM)Babyma Wrote: Waiting for sam bang

(09-09-2021, 11:59 PM)Babyma Wrote: Yea Sam directly giving content through her photoshoot....hope soon u will give long update......Still hoping for how Sam's correct and enjoy watchman...especially waiting for this chapter

(10-09-2021, 11:04 PM)Martin Roy Wrote: When will next part come?

(12-09-2021, 07:13 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Sam is waiting..

Dear Readers,

in past 2 months several things happened: travel, the globally unwanted guest visiting my home too, INERTIA in moving my pen & other things.
TRYING to resume my writing. As always, appreciate your support, encouragement & patience.

Best,
IndoGrecoRoman!
Like Reply
(13-09-2021, 04:54 PM)compguydfw Wrote: Not sure if you guys caught up with the real news on Sam and Chai. They are split and filed for mutual divorce according to news outlets. Not sure how much of this is real but, Sam is seen by herself most of the time and she is posting all of the sexy photo shoots of herself. i am started to think that Sam, might have read our Sammy's story and started to enact it. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

If true, its really sad.

Samantha comes across as a Beauty with Brains - a quality I admire in her very much.  Heart

Coming from a humble background, her ability to carry herself personally & professionally to higher echelons of success
through planning & hard work & taking right decisions at right time are admirable & praiseworthy.  Heart

Whichever path they ultimately decided to take, I wish nothing but the best for her & Naga Chaitanya. 

On a lighter note, as for your comment, compguydfw bro, I hope Samantha did read my Samverse story.
And if she did: I am sure she would take it in with a lighter heart, maybe she got erotic & heated up, fingered or got fucked, and moved ahead.   Cool
Like Reply