Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
K: mmm.. what do u want me to do #indu bitch
S: please fuck me.
K: Hindi mai bol Randi
S: please merey se nahi hoga..
K: jab tak nahi batayega jab tak nahi hoga.
(Karim pulled his finger out)
Sindhu held his hand and told..
S: please miya aap ka musal lund Mera #indu choot mai dalna.
(Sindhu said in desperation)
Karim was so happy listening to my fiancee talking in sexily.
He adjusted his big Mu!la dick on her hungry #indu pussy. He rubbed it on her pussy lips while sindhu moaned in pleasure.
K: Sindhu Randi get ready.. ab toda dard karega.. baad mai it will give u lot of pleasure.
K: zoya ke abbu I am ready. Don't worry. I will take the pain.. show me the power of your mighty Mu$lim dick and make me a woman.
(Karim got encouraged by this and he was kissing on her lips and pushed his dick slowly into my fiancee's virgin pussy. She was in pain as Karim continued pushing it. I could see she was scratching his back in pain.
Karim was enjoying my fiance's tight virgin pussy. He was kissing her lips and playing with her boobs while slowing shoving her dick more and more in her tight #indu pussy. Sindhu kept her hand on his dick to check how much more is left but she was surprised to find that more than half of his dick was outside and she was already feeling that her lil pussy was stretched and she was in pain.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awsome story
Like Reply
Karim looked in her eye and said get ready my #indu Randi. And he pulled his dick till her pussy start and gave a huge pushing more than 9 inches of his dick. She screamed in pain I was worried that it people in bus might listen and come to check. But luckily no one came and she was pushing him to stop him but he was like a beast and he did it once again, this time she shouted less but she was in pain, i could see tears rolling down her eyes.
Karim continued fucking her and slowly sindhu adjusted to his huge dick and started enjoying. She pushed her pussy against his dick. Karim understood and pushed the remaining 3 inches inside her pussy filling her completely and established his authority on my fiancee and made her his personal whore.
Karim continued fucking her hard and was enjoying her #indu pussy and was using bad words, abusing her and was fucking her body like there is no tomorrow. My fiancee was moaning with each stroke.. her boobs were moving upand down on each stroke.this continued for good 30 minutes. suddenly I saw someone coming inside from the drivers cabin. I was worried that he might listen to the moans of my fiancee.
Karim was least bothered about it and he was fucking her like a whore and was nearing the climax as he was thumping her hard.
I adjusted my position to not to create any doubt. As he passed our bed he listened to my fiancee moan and he pulled the curtain a lil to see what's happening inside and was surprised to see my unmarried #indu gf getting fucked by karim and karim was so involved and he gave a huge stroke and cummed inside my fertile #indu fiancee and dropped on her. Sindhu also gave a huge moan and came along with karim and enjoyed his warm fluids in her pussy. The cleaner was looking at this sight and was enjoying my fiance's sexy nude body as Karim dropped side of her. Karim relaxed for a minute and turned towards sindu and saw that the cleaner was looking at them. He hurriedly pulled his clothes and seeing karim, sindhu covered her body with bedsheet.
Like Reply
Part 4
The cleaner asked karim to come out. Karim came after dressing out meanwhile sindhu also cleaned her pussy which was full of Karim's dick and blood from her virginity. She stood up and wrapped her saree and combed her. She wanted to check on me.
Meanwhile the cleaner and karim came back. Karim told sindhu
K: he took our video of fucking each other. Now he wants to fuck u
S: (she was shocked and didn't know what to do)
Sindhu looked at Karim literally begging him to save her,
K: we have no option sindhu. Please co-operate and get it over with.
Saying this he left her with the cleaner and he went in front to sit with the driver.
I peeped into have a look at the cleaner he was wearing a old torn tshirt and khaki color old shorts, he was smelling too. Probably he didn't had bath for 3-4 days. He went inside and closed the curtains.
Sindhu was looking away as she could not face this low class cleaner.
Cleaner© : madam idhar dekh. Aap ki naam kya hai ?
S: sindhu
C: nice name. Mera naam Mansoor hai
C: ab jaldi aajao and suck my dick.
S: nahi. Please i can't.
C: oy randi. Please stop your acting. I have seen you getting fucked like a bitch when your to be husband was sleeping in the same bus. Dekh... I don't have much time and patience. I don't want to fuck you for free.. i usually pay 100 for a whore.. but I will pay you 200 which my 2 days hard earned money ab chupchap aajao and do what I say. Randi.. bitch u can't say no to me.
Saying that cleaner throwed 4 50 rs notes. Surprisingly sindu picked those notes and kept them in her hand bag.

Cleaner Mansoor was sitting on the bed. Sindhu went near him and removes his short and underwear. His dick sprang out to life. To my surprise and shock it was bigger than that of Rahim and I was pitying my poor fiance that she is handling to big dicks on the same day.
Sindhu took his limp dick and started stroking up and down while looking into Mansoor eyes. As she was bending her pallu camedown and her cleavage was visible clearly. Mansoor needed no additional invitation and pounced her boobs which were previously manhandled by Rahim. Mansoor dick started getting hard and it was so much bigger than Rahim. Looking at Mansoor height no one would have expected such a big dick under his dhoti. It started oozing pre cum and Sindhu continued playing with the dick. Mansoor asked her to take it in the mouth. My obedient bitch accepted it like a pure whore and took his dick on lips and kisses it top to bottom and then ran her tongue along the length of his dick later took the thick part of his dick insider her mouth and started giving the cleaner blowjob of his life. Mansoor in one quick motion ripped her blouse and bent to kiss her back while she continued giving blow job. Mansoor used to fuck low class whores now he is fucking a high class #indu girl who just lost her virginity. He continued kissing her back and used his hands to press her boobs.
C: your boobs are soo good and so tight..
Sindhu moaned in pain and pleasure.
He was getting more excited and started fucking her mouth hard
He held her silky Hair in hand and started fucking her mouth and his dick was touching her throat and good amount of cock is still out.
Her mouth worked wonders and Mansoor cummed in no time.
He made sindhu swallow her entire load and her mouth was full with cum and she pushed him as she was not able to breathe. His dick was still having orgasm and rest of cum fell her on her lips, nose and cheeks
She was looking like a true whore with cum on her face.
Mansoor collected the cum on her face and made her lick it from his finger. The sight was a real turn on. I cummed again looking at that.
Like Reply
Mansoor made her lie flat in the berth. He removed her panty in one go and pushed her petticoat up, her fucked juicy pussy is on display. He bent to kiss her navel and played with her sexy tummy for sometime. May be he hasn't had the opportunity to fuck such a beautiful girl with sexy body.
His dick was hard again ready to tear my fiance's pussy more. He positioned near her pussy and held her neck as if he is the boss of her. He kept her legs on his shoulder spreading her pussy lips and in one go he inserted his big dick in her small pussy. Sindhu let out a huge moan in pain but Mansoor didn't bother and he started fucking her tight #indu pussy vigorously. Slowly her painful moans turned into moans filled with pleasure. Mansoor huge Mu!la dick was able to touch her inner most parts and he is constantly hitting her g spot making her moan in pleasure.
She was enjoying the extreme pleasure of fucking and she forgot about her caste education and me and she was enjoying the fuck of a low class Mu$lim cleaner and was moaning like a whore.
He continued fucking her for good 25 mins and lastly he cummed insider her pussy. Meanwhile she came twice in between and was tired with the continuous fucking. He pulled his cock out and huge white liquid came out. I was surprised at the amount of cum he came inside her. It's equal to my one month ejaculation. He then climbed on top of her to get his cock cleaned with her mouth. My fiancee bitch was still hungry for his cock and gave it a nice lick tasting his cum and her own fluids and she sucked it clean.
He left her nude and went back to driver cabinet. Karim came back and saw her still nude lying flat on her body. He kept his hand in her boobs and pressed them hard saying how was the fuck.
She gave a shy smile.
K: ready for one more round ?
S: no maar dalega kya eak din mai.
K: randi chup karo. I am hard.
She kept her hand on his pant and removed it and started sucking it without any inhibition and made karim cum and she swallowed his cum and gulped it entirely.
Karim was also happy and tired and made her wore her dress and slept with her.
In next 30.mins our stop came and I woke them up.
Sindhu acted that she was surprised to see karim next to her.
What a bitch!!!
Like Reply
If anyone wants more of this kind stories or if you have any ideas for similar pattern interfaith stories. Dm Me. I will develop the plot based on your idea. Please encourage with your comments and likes
[+] 3 users Like prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Starting a new story of a college submissive girl fucked by 3 of her class mates. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you
Like Reply
(10-09-2021, 06:16 PM)Make the name of the girl zoya please prashanthi Wrote: Starting a new story of a college submissive girl fucked by 3 of her class mates. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes Chemfuklel's post
Like Reply
(09-09-2021, 10:21 AM)prashanthi Wrote: If anyone wants more of this kind stories or if you have any ideas for similar pattern interfaith stories. Dm Me. I will develop the plot based on your idea. Please encourage with your comments and likes

Make story on virgin girl zoya fucked by her classmates (interfaith gangbang)
Like Reply
Can you please elaborate furthermore
Like Reply
Bus episode is toooo much sexy. very hot. with perfect details. thank you for writing more.
Kindly write more bout this sexy woman , Sindhu at tailoring shop, fucked by master tailor and helpers, they could bring their friends to bang her while she likes it. she could be fucked by guards in a park and she returns back for more group fucking as she loving that.
Like Reply
continue story
Like Reply
Write some stories like virgin girl.fucked by aged man
[+] 1 user Likes veenabhat's post
Like Reply
(29-09-2021, 12:08 AM)Chemfuklel Wrote: Make story on virgin girl zoya fucked by her classmates (interfaith gangbang)

(29-09-2021, 11:27 AM)blackdesk Wrote: Bus episode is toooo much sexy. very hot. with perfect details. thank you for writing more.
Kindly write more bout this sexy woman , Sindhu  at tailoring shop, fucked by master tailor and helpers, they could bring their friends to bang her while she likes it. she could be fucked by guards in a park and she returns back for more group fucking as she loving that.

Sure black desk. Unfortunately sindhu story came to an end. Will write a story based on tailor very soon
Like Reply
You are the best writer...
Apka,
Adnan Shokir.
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Prashanti is the best writer I have seen in this section of stories... Bunty 4 g also is good at par
Apka,
Adnan Shokir.
Like Reply