Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Sex with Driver-Part 3

Then came our college annual day. It was customary that all the girls wore sarees on that day. That was the dream come true for Aslam. First time He saw me in a saree. 

I don't know why men go crazy when they see women in sarees. He said I looked more feminine. No doubt the saree shows the beauty of the female. He got to see parts of me which He has never seen before: my half covered tummy, my navel (see through, as the palloo was transparent). He was constantly eyeing that gap that a saree creates. Due to the wind sometimes my saree moved away showing him my tummy in clear view and my navel. He was mesmerized clearly. so were my classmates who were eyeing me like hungry dogs.

From where Aslam was sitting in the car, the gap was more prominent. Showing him my blouse covered tankers and the deep belly button. He was constantly eyeing that area and turning to look there on some pretext as if I had no idea. Once we reached home, I knew something was going to happen as He grew hungry on seeing me in a saree. He started admiring me openly telling that I look great in the saree. I said then why don't you take some pics ?
I gave him my cellphone and started giving some poses. I said I wanted a full body shot where the beauty of the saree and the steps (folds which the saree) creates are seen, I started to adjust the steps but it was not easy. I asked him if He can help adjust the saree steps. He was delighted at the offer and came forward to help. I asked him to put the cellphone away and come. He came close. I asked him to sit down squatting, while I was standing. his face was in front of my tummy. I told him to adjust the steps. He started to adjust but it was further crumbling the saree. I said, let us start the steps again from beginning. He didn't understand what I meant. I asked him to remove the safety pin which held the steps together. He started to touch me inches above my pubic area. I pulled the saree which was tucked inside to start making new folds. He couldn't believe what He was witnessing. the saree became loose now. i told him to tie the steps now. He started to make steps, taking glances at my face and then at my navel which was now clearly exposed to him. He was done with the steps. 

Now came the knock out, I asked him to tuck the saree in. He pulled the saree wrap towards him to create some gap, I sucked some air in to allow the tuck. it was a bit too much and the saree was already a bit to low, I was now showing hint of my pubic hair to him. He inserted the saree along with his hand inside, below my navel, in order to tuck the saree. that act sent shivers down my spine. A thunder has struck me. I arched my back and looked away and let a soft moan. his fingers were touching my pubic hair. 

He didnt remove his hand immediately. He moved it from one side to another feeling that area and then took it out. He then put both his hands over my hips and gave me a good squeeze, knowing that I was under his control. I closed my eyes and let him do whatever He wanted to. He moved the palloo aside, bringing my navel into view. He came close to my navel and planted a gentle kiss over there. his mustache was tingling me and the stubble on the chin was poking me, creating a sweet pain. He took his tongue out and started inserting it into my navel, licking it. I put my hands over his head and pushed him deeper into me. He gave me a deep, strong kiss on the navel. He then got up and pushed me near to the wall behind me, pinning me to the wall. He tried to pull my palloo down. but it was pinned. I said let me remove the safety pin. He didn't have time for it. He pulled my palloo so hard that it came down tearing my blouse at the place where it was pinned. With his pulling force, I came forward and I landed in his arms, crushing my blouse clad tits into his chest. He got the hug of his lifetime. the hug didnt last long as He pushed me back to the wall. 

He put both his hands over my tits and gave them a good squeeze, quenching all his pent up lust. my head was touching the wall. I was immersed in his play. He then bent down and then buried his face into my cleavage, putting his arms behind me and pushing me forward towards him. He didn't look like He had the patience to open my blouse hooks. I tried to remove them to save the blouse but after I removed one, He ripped the blouse apart, tearing the remaining hooks. I was in the laced bra which He purchased for me. 

He dropped the blouse from my shoulders and dragged the remaining part of the saree down. I just stood there allowing it all to happen. He pulled the knot of the petticoat and that too dropped on the floor. making me stand there in a bra and a panty. He flung his tshirt away and hugged me crushing my boobs into his chest. He was kissing my neck, smelling the aroma. I tilted my head back and ran my fingers through his hair, clearly enjoying all this. He lifted me up, placing his hands on my buttocks. I locked my legs behind him. He walked over to the bedroom lifting me all the way. He threw me on the bed and started removing his belt. He undid his jeans. He was in a cheap, cut innerwear. He came over me. I could smell his sweat. it was pungent but strangely exciting. I undid the bra hook to save the bra atleast. but the bra was covering my assets. He pulled the bra away revealing my mangoes. He immediately started taking them into his mouth and started sucking one of them while squeezing the other. I told him 'not so hard' as He was biting too savagely. He started sucking hard. alternating from one tit to another. upon suckling, my nipples became even longer. He admired them, saying you have long pointed nipples. He said liked the firmness in my boobs, He added that it was common for girls my age. taking a good look at me, He said you have a great body. I smiled in shyness and hid my face under a pillow, as He went down and started dragging my panty down. I knew, He would be the one to pop my cherry. it made me a bit nervous, from what i've heard, it will be painful for the first time. Nevertheless, I wanted to offer myself to him. He got a view of my hairy bush which covered the honey pot. 

He spread my legs apart, and to my surprise started eating me. I was in heaven. He inserted his tongue inside and started to flick my clitoris.  Only a girl can know, how it feels when the clit the stimulated, esp. with the tongue, it cannot be described in words. 

I was twisting and turning. My juices started flowing, I wanted a fuck badly. He got up and put a pillow underneath my buttocks. I could see the huge bulge in his under wear. He pulled it down and his monster came into display. I didn't want to look at it. It was dark and rock hard. He spread my legs again and folded them at my knees. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled him closer to him. He took his piston and carefully placed it near the entrance of my womanhood. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5sv1o8Rt12aG2CjIhHXM...Q&usqp=CAU]

He looked straight into my eyes, to check if I am really ok with this. With all the foreplay, I was dying to be taken now. I'd have begged him to fuck me, in case He did not oblige. He tried to push it in. I was tightening my muscles involuntarily, and it was hard for him to enter. He asked me to relax and took his thumb and applied some saliva to it. He started massaging my clit with his thumb that started to loosen me up. He kept moving forward and backward, with small movements. His manhood was just at the entrance still. 

The bulbous end of it was thick and it was a sensuous feeling for me, experiencing the initial shallow fuck. He continued that motion and kept moving deeper and deeper. it appeared as if his movement was being obstructed by some film kind of thing inside me, which appeared to stretch as He moved in. He tore my hymen finally and pushed it deep inside. I felt a mild jolt as He broke my hymen and went all in. He couldn't control anymore and started fucking me vigorously. He kept fondling my breasts, tweaking my nipples, while He was drilling me. I clenched my fists and caught the bed sheet, as He was taking me. He started to jerk uncontrollably before He let out a huge moan and crushed my breasts and fell over me, crushing me under his weight. He came finally, inside me. I could feel his heartbeat as his chest was glued to mine.
He laid over me for about 10 minutes, until his heartbeat became normal. Then He got up. That was an awkward moment for both of us, I covered my body with the bed sheet and told him that He can wash himself in the bathroom. I asked him to hurry up as my mom may come anytime now. He cleaned up and left the house. It was now dawning upon me, what I've done. I've just given my virginity to my driver. Never ever, I have imagined that I'd be doing something like this. I removed the bed sheet and got up from the bed. I've noticed that my pussy was dripping with his cum. 

It was in a liquid state now, running down my thighs. I rushed into the bathroom and started cleaning myself. I've realized that I needed to take a pill as I was in between my cycle. After cleaning myself and the bed, I’ve changed my dress and I called up Aslam. I told him to get a pill from any remote medical store where no one recognizes him. I ate dinner early and went to bed. I slept well that day.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Are koyi he jo is kahani ko puri tarha hindi me likh sake
Like Reply
Update 4:

Next day, I had my breakfast and I was waiting for Aslam to come and pick me up. I heard the car and I ran downstairs saying bye to Mom and Dad and giving my usual kisses to both of them. I was dressed in a Salwar. He was sitting in the car, smiling. I sat in the back seat and asked him to drive. Midway to the college, i've asked him to stop and I asked him the pill. He took it out of his pocket. It was i-pill. I gulped with some water from the water bottle which is in the car. we didn't talk all the while until now. He asked me, how was I feeling. I said 'I'm ok'., abruptly, not wanting to prolong conversations. I looked out of the window, avoiding eye contact with him. We've reached college. I couldn't concentrate on the lectures that day. It became afternoon and I came to the parking place where He was waiting near the car. we drove back home. My heart was racing, knowing what would happen once we reach home.

We reached home. He parked the car and I got out quickly and started to go inside our house. He too got out of the car and started following me. I could hear his foot steps behind me. I stopped and looked back at him. He was having a wicked smile on his face. I wanted to put a serious face but I couldn't. I felt so shy in front of him for the first time. I looked down, unable to make eye contact. I looked back at him and begged him with my eyes, pleading him not to come in. He nodded in disagreement and started walking towards me. I ran upstairs. He came behind me running. I had to open the lock of the house. I was fumbling and He came near me by then. I couldn't do anything. I gave up. He opened the door and signaled me, as if, 'after you madam'. I walked in slowly and dropped my bag on the sofa and turned back. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

I took steps away from him, walking back. I begged him, 'please Aslam, no.. no..'. He was in no mood to listen. He started walking towards me. I started running, He ran behind me trying to catch me. I was running around the coffee table. we ran two rounds and then He dragged the table aside, leaving me no place to run around. I then went behind the sofa set, trying to run around it. He started to climb over the sofa set and was one jump away from me. Having no where else to run.

I ran into the worst place I could run into: I ran into my parent's bedroom. He came into my bedroom. I was running around the bed, trying to escape him. He ram behind me and tricked me by taking a quick u-turn. I tried to run back. He caught me from behind with both his hands and we both fell on the bed. My heart was beating fast with all the running around. I was facing away and He was holding me from behind by putting his arms over my tummy. He put his hands over my shoulders and turned me towards him. I looked down in shyness. I pushed him away and sat down on the bed, turning away from him. He too sat up and came closer to me. He put his hands over my shoulders and then glided his hands all over my arms, feeling their softness. That started to tingle me. Then He moved my hair aside, revealing my neck and my upper back in the low cut salwar. He came closer and sniffed my hair. I could feel his breath over the back side of my neck. He planted a kiss on the back side of my neck. And then some more on my back, where the skin was visible. I twisted my neck as He did that. He knew, it turned me on. Without delay ha made me lift my hands up in the air. I complied. He felt the under part of my arms, where the skin is the softest.

He left my hands mid air and brought his hands near my armpits. He started feeling my shape, from my armpits He started to touch me and felt
the sides of my upper body, the sides of my boobs, He resisted the temptation to bring his hands forward and press my boobs. He continued to feel my sides and placed both his hands on the sides of my tummy, giving it a good squeeze. I jolted my shoulders in an involuntary response. He then brought the hands forward onto my tummy and pressed me closer to him. He then brought his hands up and started to fondle my mangoes, over my salwar. I was in heaven. The feeling when He does that is just amazing. I wanted him to do that all day long, it felt that good. He cupped them with both the hands and fondled them to his hearts content. Then He brought his hands under my salwar and started fondling my boobs over the bra. He could touch almost half of my naked tits as He was kneading them over the bra. I just sat there offering myself to his magical hands. Then He lifted my top over my head. He turned me towards him. I was in the bra and pyjama. He started to remove the knot of my pyjama. That was a very erotic moment. I now covered my upper body with both my hands in shyness.

He undid the buttons of his shirt and removed it, as if it made me comfortable, if both were naked. He was very dark and lean. There was a lot of contrast on both our skin colours, I was milky white. My pyjama was stil over me, just the knot was removed. He made me stand on the floor and the pyjama dropped down, leaving me in bra and panty. He pulled his zipper and dropped his trousers down on the same floor, standing in his underwear, which had a huge erection. My hands were still attempting to covering my upper body. He stared at me from top to bottom, making me much more uncomfortable and shy.

I looked down avoiding his eye contact. He took one my hands and placed it over his underwear making me feel it. As my hands touched it, He let out a moan. I guessed it felt good when I touched it. It was rock hard. I started to fondle it and He seemed to enjoy my touch. I was becoming a bit relaxed now. My other hand was still over my bra, trying to cover my exposed cleavage. He made me remove it. I placed it behind his neck and I pulled him into my chest while my other hand was feeling his groin. His face was buried in my cleavage now, his beard poking me. He put his hands behind me and started unhooking my bra. He unhooked it with just one hand. It was still dangling over my shoulders. He gently dropped it on the floor. I involuntarily covered myself again with both my hands. He did not attempt to remove them but He sat down and started to pull my panty down. As the panty slid down, I took one hand and covered my modesty, which was right in front of his face now. To make things even, He dropped his inner wear. I closed my eyes to avoid looking at the huge black monster. He made me remove both my hands from their respective places and He brought his hands behind me and hugged me tight, crushing my pointed boobs into his hard chest. It was ecstatic, having my soft boobs crushed into his hard and hairy chest.

I wrapped my arms around him, completing the hug. He was not a tall person. He was just maybe an inch taller than me. I could feel his hard member poking me down there. He broke the hug and moved me away and leaned over and started to take my right boob into his mouth. He was hungry. He began to suck it and his left hand not wanting to be idle started fondling my left tit. He quickly moved his mouth and took my left one into his mouth and then his right hand took over my right balloon. He was fondling it like you press an auto horn. He started to locate my nipple with his fingers and pressed my nipples. They began to stand in erect and pointed fashion. They became longer as He began to tweak them. He sucked my long nipples after tweaking them. While He was sucking one nipple, his hands were busy tweaking the other nipple. I was getting pleasure on both sides. He made me sit on the bed now. He pushed me deeper and made me lay flat on the bed. He started to open my pussy lips with both his hands and started to lick me down there, from bottom to the top. He located my clitoris and started to flick it with his tongue. It was like thunder strike down there, sending shivers all over my body. Now He started licking it with just his tongue, in a hands free mode.

His hands now were back to fondling my boobs. I was now getting pleasure in all the three departments. He continued to lick me down there, without stopping and He continued to gently press my boobs all the while. I was moaning in pleasure, enjoying all this. After about 10 minutes of doing so, I experienced something for the first time in my life. My pelvic muscles began to contract and twitch. I felt muscular spasms originating from behind my clitoris. Electric shock waves appeared to be generated from that place and were sent to all parts my body. I was having the first orgasm of my life and it was WOW, amazing. My lower body began to shiver from the vibrations I was getting from the clitoral stimulation. The orgasm didn't stop until about 30 seconds. I moaned loudly, clenched my fists, holding the bed-sheet and enjoyed my first exhilarating orgasm. I've read about them, heard about them, but this was the first one I was experiencing. He knew what was happening to me and He became happy that He could give me that pleasure. With all the juices that were flowing, He knew it was easy to enter me now. He didn't waste any more time. He positioned his dick in front my entrance and pushed it in, with one deep thrust. 'AAh' I let out a moan. He entered me deeper and his face was near mine now. He now started to kiss my lips while He was fucking me below. This was the first time He kissed me on my lips. I closed my eyes. I was enjoying his kiss and the onslaught below. He now gained speed. He started to grab my boobs now and started fondling them while He was fucking me. He leant down and even sucked them, while He was still doing me. That felt good. Then He let go and started to fuck me vigorously. I was enjoying the fuck now, unlike the first time when it was painful. He was ramming me hard and deep. He was about to climax and it was evident from his increased speed now. Just then, I got another orgasm, this one was even better and completely fulfilling. seconds after I got mine, He too came, pumping his seed inside me.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Is anyone liking the story?
[+] 2 users Like prashanthi's post
Like Reply
update is small ,can you give big update or write small story with max of 2 update . if its a series or long story please update readers in advance if possible
Like Reply
Good updates stories like virgin girls with aged mans
Like Reply
Using pills became a ritual for me. We were doing it almost every day except sundays when my parents are home. After continuing this for 2 weeks, one major change happened. My mom decided to take some rest in the afternoons. She decided to take a nap in the afternoon and then go to work in the evening, meaning that we didn't have the afternoons for ourselves anymore. This meant I had to return home right after college and Aslam had to go home after that. After few days, I got my period. I was relieved.

Two weeks went by. we didn't do it again. I felt an itch down there, I wanted to do it badly, but we couldn't find the house empty here after. I was not sure if Aslam wanted it as badly as I was craving his dick. I decided to find out. I asked him to take me for another driving lesson. I bunked the last period one day and we went out for a drive in the afternoon. As usual we went out to a secluded area. I asked him to stop the car. I came into the front seat, not into the drivers seat but into the passenger seat next to him. He looked surprised. I asked him to drive. I asked him to drive. He had no clue what my intentions were. After we resumed traveling, I put my hands over his pants and started squeezing his dick. 'ouch' He screamed. I didn't stop. I opened his zipper and started giving him a hand job. I applied some saliva onto my hand and stared to take his foreskin back. He was enjoying it. Then I gave him a bigger surprise. I bent down and put it in my mouth and started to give him a blow job. He was moaning in pleasure. The car was wavering as He was not able to control it properly. I started to suck it hard, and moved my head vigorously. It smelled musty, it was filled with his sweat. He had a huge bush there which covered half of his groin. I was initially reluctant in giving head but I was so pent up with lust that I'd blow anyone if given a chance. He took the car into the woods, off road. There were some pine trees. we drove off into the trails. He wanted it badly. He asked me to stop as He said He might cum if I continued longer. I said "it is OK, I will take it in". He said He wanted to fuck me. He wanted to go into the back seat as the front seat was cramped. we went back and pushed the front seats forward. He lifted my top and started sucking my tits madly. He inserted one hand into my panty and started rubbing it. I was in heaven. He pulled my panty down and He came up on me. He lifted my legs and put them on the front seat, spreading them wide apart. I had to lie down, in an awkward position twisting my neck and back. He dragged me further to make me more comfortable to stop the twisting of my neck. Then He gave me a big lusty push down there and started the monstrous raw fucking which He is best known for. It felt so erotic doing it in the open. Due to my sucking earlier, He didn't last long. He came pumping inside me and collapsed over me. we just lay there half naked in the back of the car. There was sweat all over our bodies. He was looking at me with a huge grin on his face. I lost my shyness and I smiled back. He gave me a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back. we dressed up, not to prolong our session, to not cause any suspicion back home or even worse get caught by someone passing by.

We couldn't keep doing this as it was risky and it was not feasible for me to bunk often. we needed to find a place. I asked him about his place. He said it is cheap and dirty room which He shared with another guy and a rich girl like me may not like the place. I retorted saying, Did you think a rich and classy girl like me would do it with a dirty guy like you. He smiled back and agreed to take me. He said 'you can take a look and decide for yourself'. But the problem is we couldn't go there during the day time as we might fall in someone's eyes and seeing a girl like me going in will raise a few eyebrows. I had to tell mom that Aslam was taking me to my friend Aditi's place and then go. The problem was I had to tell this to Aditi to cover myself incase my mom called her. The problem was I didn't know what lie I had to tell Aditi. I asked to talk to her in private about this rather than over the phone. I told mom that we had to do some assignment together and I needed to go to Aditi's house. She agreed. Aslam drove me to Aditi's house. Aditi's parents are also very rich as his dad is a business man. He had many businesses ranging from construction business to liquor stores. Aditi's mom opened the door and welcomed me. He asked Aslam to go to their rest house outside where their full time driver stays. Aditi came down and after we spoke for sometime, we decided to go to Aditi's bedroom to start studying. After studying for a while, I told her why I started this new schedule. I told her that I had a boy friend and that He is from a different college. I said in order to out out with him, I wanted to use this as the pre-text. Aditi was curious to know who He was. I started making up some names and weaving some story about how we met, etc. Somehow I convinced her. From then, I was ready. There was another problem however, it was Aslam's room mate. He had to be sent out too. I asked Aslam what to do about that and He replied it was not easy as we had to go there in the car and there is no way that He was never going to find out who has come. He said let us tell him the truth. I was not comfortable with this and asked why this was needed. Aslam said that his room mate kind of knew what was happening between them. He said not to worry as his room mate did not believe his words. I was angry and asked him why He had to reveal it to his room mate. Aslam said that they know each other well and He added that He told his room mate in a light hearted manner to see if He would believe and as He expected He did not believe anything. I was confused now. I didn't understand why Aslam said we have to tell his room mate the truth. I decided to find out.
For the first time, I went to Aslam's room. It was at 7:30 pm. we parked the car and Aslam knocked the door. His room mate opened the door and his jaw dropped. Aslam closed his mouth and welcomed me inside. The room was small. There were two old matresses lying on the floor. Aslam said this is how it looks after they have cleaned it well. I was looking around and I noticed his room mate still staring at me in disbelief. Aslam introduced me to him. I shaked hands with him and introduced myself. He said his name was Rajesh. He looked shy and didn't talk much. As I continued the room, I've noticed Rajesh whispering to Aslam, He signalled at Aslam, calling him outside. Aslam excused himself and went to talk to Rajesh. They both were whispering something. Aslam came in. Rajesh was looking from outside the door. Aslam told me that his room mate still did not believe that we both were doing it willingly. He thinks that I am forcing you. I asked him what should we do to make him believe us. Aslam put his hands around me and looked at Rajesh to see if that convinced him. Rajesh was shocked that I didn't mind it. He now believed what He was seeing. To further convince him Aslam took his hand which was over my shoulders and He brought it down, and He pressed my left boob. 'ouch' II said in shyness and looked down. It was odd, Aslam doing that to me in front of his room mate. Rajesh was giggling now. He understood we meant business and He left saying 'enjoy, enjoy..'. Aslam went and closed the door. I scolded him, asking why He had to do that in front of his room mate. He said this was the only way to convince his friend.

Aslam asked me to make myself comfortable. He laid two plastic chairs in the room which He said He purchased just to make me comfortable. I noticed a heap of books piled up. They were used magazines. As I was flipping them, I noticed that there is a porn magazine hidden underneath. I took it out and started browsing. There were some photos of naked women. Aslam looked at me watching them. He said they were his room mates' books. He came behind me and hugged me from behind, putting his face over my shoulders, next to my face. His beard was poking my neck. He started to fondle me, turning me on. Then He started to disrobe me, starting first with my top. As He pulled it up and dropped it on the floor, leaving me in my bra along on the top, He started to untie the knot of my pyjama. He loosened the knot and it dropped on the floor, revealing my smooth legs to him. It was a laced bra and laced panty, making me look sexier. I turned around and gave him a sexy pose as if I am damsel. He admired me and said 'you have a million dollar body'. 'I know I am beautiful but what will I do with all this beauty' I said. 'You know you can make a lot of money with such a body' He said. I was shocked hearing this. 'What do you mean', I asked a bit surpsrised, dropping my sexy pose. He asked me to relax and listen. He said He knew few people in town who supplied young girls to high class clients. Only rich business men took part in these and they wanted young girls who were not prostitutes. They are ready to pay 30,000 to 50,000 per night He said. That shocked me even further. 'So much money for a single night ?', I asked him unable to believe his words. 'Yes, but you are a rich girl, you don't need money' He said, dismissing the idea. ' A little bit of extra money doesn't hurt', I smiled looking into his eyes. He was not sure if I really meant it. I explained him, 'even though my parents give me money, I am accountable for it. I cannot spend it on things which I cannot tell them about'. 'Ya, but what do you want to buy without telling them' He asked. 'hmm...A dildo ?', I said. 'He laughed. Why do you need it when you have me' He asked pulling me closer to him. I said something of that sort, not necessarily that. 'It is the freedom of buying things without being accountable. That is what I want', I said. He seemed to understood now. 'If you want, I can get you into business', He said adjusting my hair. 'What about my privacy?' I asked. He said 'Don't worry. Nobody will know. Even senior security officer officers are involved in this. This is very safe and high tech, not some cheap lodge kind of stuff.' 'Everything happens in star hotels' He said. They will need to verify that you are real college girl, that increases your price, He said. 'What do I need to give' I asked. 'Nothing much, your photographs and your college id card should do' He said. 'That's fine' I said.

If you want, we can start right away, He said.....

Start of New phase....
[+] 2 users Like prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Can't wait brother
Like Reply
WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Like Reply
I think this type of story must be banned
Like Reply
Update brother
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 12:09 AM)apsingh Wrote: I think this type of story must be banned

Y ..??
Like Reply
update brother
Like Reply
erratic posting
Like Reply
Nice stories
Like Reply
Updates please
Like Reply
(26-11-2020, 04:00 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Is anyone liking the story?

I m loving it Prashanthi. Keep it up. Forget waiting. 

Just one request. Please change CHARACTERS NAMES in your different stories. Aslam and Prashanthi names are over exposed in your all stories hence we can't remember which story was there.

I m your big fan.
Like Reply
Meri Mangetaar

Hi Everyone my name is Darshan and I recently started working in mid size manufacturing firm. It took a lot of effort for me to reach that position. I am currently 28 and I am a mechanical engineer. I recently got engaged with a beautiful traditional girl Sindhu. 
She was just 21 ans looks very pretty. Our marriage was fixed but date was given after 6 months. my work was going well and I met Mr. Karim who recently moved to my department. He was very helpful and friendly. But other people warned me against talking to him as he had a bad reputation. But he was the only friendly person I met in my department so I continued talking to him. He heard about my engagement news and congratulated me. He asked for photos of Sindhu on what'sapp, I shared couple of her photos on in white body hugging chudidhar. Karim replied sexy and praised for how lucky I am. Little did I know that he planned to fucky fiancee. I felt odd hearing praises from karim especially when I was hearing rumours about his sexual powers and his talent in wooing the girls.
Later as part of the rituals, my parents asked me and Sindhu to visit a temple 12 hours away from my town. Sindhu and me planned the visit and booked a sleeper class bus. Next day during lunch I casually mentioned it Rahim that this weekend I was going to temple along with Sindhu. Out of no where Rahim proposed that he will also join us as he is getting bored sitting at home and he will enjoy the views of the mountain as we visit the temple. I found nothing wrong and I agreed. I felt more the merrier and it will be super fun. Even sindhu will get to meet my friend.we started on Friday night.. Sindhu was wearing a white color saree and matched her saree with silver earrings and bangles on her hand. She was looking very gorgeous. Rahim joined us at the bus stand and he was wearing a Black shirt and he was looking good too.

The journey went for an hour and we started drift into sleep, my beautiful to be wife is sleeping peacefully beside me. Initially I hugged her and kissed her but I was afraid to go more because of the bus, but I felt she wanted more. Her pallu was lil off from her shoulder and I could see her cleavage exposed. Even though it was dark the ocassional traffic lights were making it shine. Her navel was so inviting but I controlled thinking this beauty will be mine forever and I would enjoy her beauty slowly each day after the marriage. Just as I was enjoying the beauty sleep of my fiancee and slowly drifting to sleep, I suddenly woke up with a gentle tap on my shoulder. I woke up and saw it was Karim. I came out of the curtain and asked him what happened. I saw that he was visibly distressed and sweat drops on his fore head in a AC bus. He reluctantly told that he is having motion sickness because of the last seat in the bus and he is not able to sit/sleep and asked me would I be willing to exchange the seats. Stupid me who thought the other seat was also empty accepted that I would and just went to check his seat before waking my darling. As I reached the last seat I saw one more man sharing the sleeper bed meanwhile Karim took his bag and said thank you so much bhai and he went to my seat where my fiancee was sleeping.i didn't know what to do at that moment but the thought of Karim watching my beautiful to be wife in that sexy blouse got me excited.

My dick was rock hard. poor Sindhu has no idea that I left the berth and someone else is sleeping with her. I thought nothing will happen as I known him for long time and he will not misbehave with my future wife. So I adjusted here in the last seat as Karim closed the curtains of the sleeper coach bus. I couldn't sleep and was watching the coach where my fiancee was sleeping, meanwhile bus reached a stop and one of the traveller got down with his bag from the upper single berth side of my fiancee's coach, so I thought I will take that as it would be easy to be near them. I went to the conductor and asked him about the berth but he told that the passenger will board the bus in 2 hours. So I said I will use it till the passenger joins. Initially he said no but after taking 300 he said okay. He said he will convince the passenger to take the last berth or else I need to clear the berth. If the passenger agrees I need to pay 300 more to the conductor. 

Initially I thought of offering the berth to karim and take my original berth but since the passenger might not agree for the last berth and every one needs to change I decided that I will adjust. As I got settled in the new berth after closing the curtains to old berth of Karim and my upper berth, I saw Karim waking up and checking the curtains of his old berth. Since they were closed and the other person came towards the aisle side, karim though it was me who was sleeping there. He had no idea that I was sleeping right nex to his coach. I got suspicious as why was he checking his old berth. He came back near my wife and he went inside. I saw a small gap from the upper berth to my fiancee's berth and I had lil visibility even though it was dark.

In 2 minutes I saw Karim pulling out his phone and turned on the flash in his phone. I thought he might be adjusting his bedding to avoid touching Sindhu. But he didn't turn it off even after 2 mins so I got curious and peeped through the opening and saw his phone and I can see he was flashing the light on my finacee and was enjoying her beauty. With light falling on her directly her white saree became transparent and he could see her curves more easily. I saw him opening the camera and he started clikcing her sexy pictures. As time passed he got more confident and he slowly removed her pallu from her shoulder and her boobs covered in her blouse was visible. Because of low neck quite an amount of cleavage was visible and he was feasting the beauty of my finacee and capturing it in his camera.
Instead of getting angry I was having a hard on and was observing what he is going to do next. He stopped the phone and he unzipped his trouser. I can see his 11 inch dick coming out of his trouser. He rubbed it for sometime looking at Sindhu. He completely removed her pallu and he can her midriff exposed between her blouse and petticoat. Her sexy white skin was glowing and was looking sexy. Sindhu felt cold and turend towards other side. Her backless blouse was visible. She has a flawless skin and her dress was for me to have some romance. But now karim was enjoying her beauty slowly. He clicked few more pics of her sexy back.
He moved his dick near her ass and touched with his big uncut dick. He was gentle but was enjoying her soft ass with his dick. Sindhu either was sleeping or she might be thinking it was me, so she didn't provide any resistance. With the passing time Karim was become more horny and was pushing his dick in her ass and also he kept his hand on her shoulders from back. He moved closer to her ans started kissing Sindhu shoulders. Sindhu woke up and tried to turn and stop karim thinking it was me. Karim held her shoulders tightly and said "shhhh". Sindhu thought I was getting naughty and she also stopped resisting and enjoyed the kisses from karim. I was surprised 
Karim said " as Karim has a fully grown beard where as I hardly grow any beard, but Sindhu didn't suspect anything. He continued kissing and pushed his hands forward towards her boobs. I haven't touched them till now but Karim started rubbing them and pressing them over the blouse while he continued kissing. I could hear slight moans from my fiancee as Karim continue enjoying Sindhu's boobs.

-----****end of part 1*****----
Like Reply
(26-01-2021, 12:31 AM)doctor101 Wrote: I m loving it Prashanthi. Keep it up. Forget waiting. 

Just one request. Please change CHARACTERS NAMES in your different stories. Aslam and Prashanthi names are over exposed in your all stories hence we can't remember which story was there.

I m your big fan.

Thank you doctor. Will definitely change
Like Reply
Meri Mangetaar Part 2

Karim removed the strings from the back letting it loose and her bra straps are visible and her entire back became nuder. Karim kissed along her bra and used his hands to remove her bra from back. Sindhu's blouse and bra are hanging on her body. Karim continued kissing and pushed his infront and kept his hands directly on her boobs. I was having a hard on and removed my trouser to touch my dick seeing my fiancee's bare boobs getting handled by karim. Karim's hands were strong and rough and he his handling Sindhu's boobs roughly causing her to moan. He pushed his dick strongly against her ass and started stroking it her on ass. Sindhu can feel the big dick on her ass I can see her ass grinding against Karim. Karim opened his trouser and took his dick out and started rubbing his bare dick. He moved his hands in front and removed the clutches of her saree and pulled her saree. Sunita tried stopping him but karim planted a kiss on her back and made her weak on her knees. He slowly removed her petticoat string and pushed it down too. Now she is having panty at the exact place and rest of them dishelved from her body. Karim wanted to make her nude fast and she pulled the last piece of clothing and rushed it down her leg using her leg. I am seeing my fiance nude for the 1st time. Karim was rubbing his dick on her naked ass and was playing with her naked boobs kissing her naked back. Sindhu must be enjoying his touches and must be shy to turn and face him. And karim was taking the maximum advantage of it. Karim moved his hands lower and touched her virgin pussy and it was wet with the liquids oozing from her pussy. The touch made her shiver and Sindhu turned to kiss but was shocked looking at Karim. She reacted immediately pushing him away and covering herself with the blanket near by. Sindhu said what are you doing here ?
Karim was very clever and said "your husband has send me here."
Sindhu "kyun ?"
Karim said " he wanted a window seat isliye he asked me to exchange my seat"
I got super angry as he twisted the facts. Sindhu " please karim you go there and send him here"
Karim had a evil grin on his face "no way dear let me finish what i started".
Sindhu" no if you do anything I will shout".
Karim "okay shout, every one will look at your nude body and your clothes which are very neat and will understand you are a whore and your husband will leave you."
Sindhu realised her position and she knows she cannot as her marriage might break.
Even I wanted her to co-operate as I wanted to see her having sex with a big dick. The thought of her pussy taking a Mu$lim dick for the first time was making me super horny.
Sindhu kept her head down and didn't say anything.
Karim know that he won the game and the #indu girl is his for now.

He moved his hands back on her nude body and started playing with her boobs. Sindhu was having mixed feelings. His touch was heavenly, he knows how to play with a woman's body. He is an expert fucking girls. She is getting this fun for the 1st time. On the other hand she is cheating her husband with his friend and that too a person of different community.
Karim is more active and aggressive. He pulled her closer and looked into her eyes and whispered you are very pretty and moved forward to kiss her lips. Initially sindhu was reluctant but later she gave into karim kiss. Karim stopped and asked her.
Are you virgin ? Sindhu nodded yes. Karim said ",.' ne ye moka mere liye hi rakha hai".
Sindhu was shy. Karim moved down to her neck and kissed her and gave her love bites and his hands were Playing with her mangoes. Sindhu was in direct with the big musal lund of Karim. Karim's dick was hard and wanted some action. He pushed her soft hands on to his dick and sindhu understood what he wants and started playing with his dick, while karim moved his mouth to her beautiful mangoes and started sucking them. Karim played with her boobs for 10 mins and sindhu was getting horny. Karim stopped her hands and went closer to her clean shaven pussy. He took his phone and turned on the flash and observed her wet pussy and sindhu was shy as a Mu$lim man was looking at her pussy.
S: please don't look like that I am feeling shy.
K: I haven't even started. Abhi tho bahut kuch baki hai merey sindhu rani ji.
K: lagta hai…hamari… chuddakad.. sindhu rani….aaj iss Karim se chudane k liye ready hui hai..
S: no aisa nahi
Kbananashowing her wet pussy) phir eah kya hai..
Sindhu was more shy now. Karim ran his fingers on her wet pussy and smelled it which made her face turn pink in embarassment. He moved up and kept his dick near her face.
K: your pussy is ready to take my dick inside.. please make it ready too
S: (looking at Karim's monster dick and she naturally compared with mine. She touched me once during a movie. She thought this is so big may be 11 inches. My fiancee's should be only 4 inches. Yaar what will happen to my delicate flower like pussy when he goes inside me.)
S: what do u want me to do ?

K: take it inside your mouth and make it wet.
S: no please I can't take it inside.
Kbanana he thought no point in rushing things let me enjoy her pussy for now. Next time she will take it inside her mouth.)
K: you can atleast kiss it.
SbananaShe moved her lips and planted a small kiss on his big Mu$lim dick and he held her head and Sindhu continued kissing it.)
He asked her to use her tongue. She ran her tongue on the length of his dick. His dick was shining with my fiance's saliva
Karim pushed her flat and moved to her pussy. He lifted her legs and spitted directly on her wet pussy and rubbed his saliva on her virgin pussy. I could see sindhu trembling in excitement.
She looked at him with hungry eyes.
K: what do u want sindhu ?
S: (his touch was magical and sindhu wanted more of that magic)
Please do it karim.
K: listen bitch, i am not your weak #indu boyfriend. Don't call me by name. You call me either Zoya ke abbu or Miyan.
S: okay karim.. sorry Zoya ke abbu. Please do it na.
(Karim was fingering her hard and making her dance on her fingers)
S: please do it na karim Miya...
K: why are u asking me to do it..
Go and ask your stupid boyfriend.
S: noo... You are so good Zoya ka abbu.. please do it
K: so.. will you become my #indu bitch ?
S: yes miyaa.. i will become your #indu bitch..
Like Reply