Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Oh gosh
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Oh no..... Sunday it is then. Please don't makes us wait while day. That's our sincere request. Makes it somewhere early evening or late afternoon
Like Reply
Ohh need to wait few more days than. Request you to please update by afternoon. Such that we can read it properly.
Looks like u r bit taken back by the comments related to previous 2 updates from the readers. But it's part of the story writing, some parts make reader hook up to the story. Some parts give dissatisfaction. Hope next part will quench thirst of all the readers. My guess is meera might reach the house of Desai but real action might take one or 2 more episodes. Let's hope for the best . Don't know again Desai might get KLPD ha ha ha
Like Reply
Hello all,

Beautiful and sunny-warm greetings from Antalya - Turkey (make here vacation).

I vote with;
The Last Samurai - RCF - Bad winner - ro.hitbig
and have nothing more to add.
All four have listed the main points that once brought this story to a high erotic level.
But I have to admit -also like the four Friends- that the descent from the zenith started 

with the penultimate chapter and has strongly increased in the last chapters.
Too bad actually …

I hope that Krish with the next chapter again gets the curve, to bring this story of 

"our main protagonists Meera and Krish" on the previous high level,

The arguments and the very detailed analysis of Gumshot are revealing and should 
"in my opinion" not be disregarded by the author.

Manasi's point of view is no less interesting, a completely different aspect that may 

surprise us in the coming episodes.
Who knows?

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Hi Krish and all!

I think it should be very clear that Meera likes cheating since the beginning of the story. She was almost going to have her way with Sunny. Till then, she did not know about Krish cuckold nature. Also, she can't see him with anyone while doing everything herself. She left him just over her own insecurity. She patched back only when she realized everyone just wants to bang her but no one loves her.
Krish on the other hand is a delicate character. The casualness with which he accepts Meera cheating on him is over the top. When he is being cuckold, it is understandable. But even when he is not enjoying, he accepts everything and everyone.

Both of the above points were very well established in part I and II and is continued hereon as well.
The story is very erotic. But the only problem is deliberately defending Meera. It would have been easier to enjoy this story more if she keeps on cheating, but at the same time story does not try to portray as if she loves Krish.

Every story is different. NODS was a gem in itself. The ending there was digestable given that Anvita got enough punishments and given, Atul initially had sexual issues. Then too, the story all the time clearly showed that she was at fault. In NODS, the story may have taken a different turn making Anvita give in to seductions and full on cheating. But I liked the way story ended.

In this, Krish seriously Meera and Krish ending together is not justified. I hope Meera now continues adultery hardcore and Krish too enjoys cuckolding while maybe has his way Sheetal and Ananya as well. But the main point being that the story stops showing Meera's emotions. It is frustrating.

As RCF pointed, this can be a story like aurelius Indian wife and watchmen and many other stories where we enjoy the wife's adultery.

This story can be a gem too like NODS but this time the depravity way
Like Reply
Can we expect a update krish
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 08:48 PM)Salmanzadaane Wrote: Can we expect a update krish

He said sunday go to sleep ????
Like Reply
Only 15 minutes left in sunday bro..
Like Reply
Please give an early update Krish can't wait till midnight. Eagerly waiting although people were disappointed by previous updates but can't wait to know what happened further meera and Krish are almost part of our parallel life now.... Ha ha ha please update
Like Reply
waiting...
Like Reply
What brotoday is sunday make it faster
Like Reply
Probably Krish going to say Today update not ready
Like Reply
Krish last 2 updates were delayed by 3 days, don't extend anymore. Most possibly try to stick to weekends. 

KBFC, looks well settled. Should not complain anymore about short pre-season. One side kbfc, other side your story both should rock.
Looking forward.
Like Reply
Bro time dete ho fir use extend krte ho fir bhi late krte bo update dene m
Like Reply
Please reply krish
Like Reply
waiting bro,,,,
Like Reply
অপেক্ষায় আছি ❤️❤️❤️
Like Reply
I can't wait anymore
Like Reply
Looks like one more waiting night
Like Reply
KRISH . This is not fair. Please post the update . We are waiting so long...
Like Reply