Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
(13-10-2020, 12:23 PM)pantyboy Wrote: Cuck minded hubby (M39) with F34. Like to talk to other husbands interested in cuckold fantasies.  

am a mini cuck ..
wify does kinky chat with ehr cousin and her ex boss and goes out with them ..
no sex yet .. just flirting and making out . . and femdom and all . .

PS : NO PHOTO SHARING AT LEAST FOR THE FIRST 10 CHATS

HANGOUT .>>>> strictyyy;

Ping me hangout
mastervishal72
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
ANY CUCKOLD HUBBY WANNA CHAT ABOUT THEIR WIFE IN DIRTY HOT ROLEPLAY SEX CHAT CAN INBOX ME
I WILL FULFILL ALL THEIR FANTASIES

PRIVACY ASSURES AND EXPECTED

amitmurya03 my hangout usually online 11pm onwards

[Image: 660-1000.gif]
[Image: 638-1000.gif]
[+] 2 users Like clint's post
Like Reply
Hey hii cuck family, cuck hubby here any body here for chat matured aged sensible type of person.
Like Reply
(11-05-2021, 01:24 PM)Newhotcplintown Wrote: any genuine high class cpls ...share ur id for exptreme cuck talks on wifes.. and mutual share pics without face

Love to interact - contact in signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got one life, live your dreams.
Married hubbies, especially if in US, chat? Hangout: nricpl007;
Like Reply
Any Tamil cuckold couple here? Am vetri age 30 bull from Chennai looking for cuckold couples for fun. Ping me through hangout: vetrimarangilly
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
(01-07-2021, 01:37 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: 32m married chennai. Fantasy cuck. Looking forward to fantasize on each other's wives. Can meet a hubby in real in chennai and watch pics of each others wife and shag each other. pm on hangouts in thevidyamaheema at gmail dot com.

send gtalk request to u bro . .
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
(13-09-2019, 10:58 AM)pantyboy Wrote: my wife is hott MILF .. i  she dresses lil exposively at times .. i imagine she enlaving all her collegues .. 90% of her collegues are male 18 - 22 yrs . .and teasing them showing her navel and cleavage . .

Hai wanna chat about your family

I love shagging for them.
Hangouts: adhimysore19903;
Telegram: @The_Wolf_Slayer
Like Reply
(03-10-2020, 10:46 AM)amit2051 Wrote: I need cum tributer for my bhabhi pic
My telegram id link

https://' Amit2051

I love to do ping me I am unable to see you on telegram my telegram @The_Wolf_Slayer
Like Reply
Intrested
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
Hey anybody is
Available for chat and discussion
Like Reply
I am Vetri from Chennai, age 30 married but I am not cuckold. I am dominating bull guy looking for cuckold couples r cuckold hubby who can share his wife with me. Currently in have a cuckold couple in my control n looking for more for group cuckold fun… if interested ping me private or hangout in my signature…
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
(05-09-2021, 04:43 PM)Rishicuck Wrote: Hey anybody is
Available for chat and discussion

I am semi cuck. I love any bull uses my wife to see, but she is very conservative.  In the year 2015 her cousin (Aunty's son a Doctor by profession likes her very much and requested her many times to have a chance. I also know about his love with my wife and green signaled him to come to my home and have her in my presence.  He came very eagerly and I deliberately convey my wife and have a nice fuck with him.  To my utter luck he also have a small penis like me, and she was not at all satisfied with him. But, a small thrilling came in our sex life. After that we three met at various places in the same year and have fun of threesom.  In the year 2016 December we went to Goa also for three days and have fun there.  From then we have stopped that and remained calm. Hope you are all enjoyed my story.
[+] 5 users Like cockhubby's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-21-14-58-04-29.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Crazypiterson's post
Like Reply
my wife is already open to dress lil sexy ... like no bra wen wearing saree at home n out ... open door to delivery guys in towel or short nighties... sex in balcony... but still not sure of sex with other men...
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(09-09-2019, 08:06 PM)pantyboy Wrote: Dear cuckold / wannabe cuckolds , 

this is a place cucks hang out .. new cucks , wannabe cucks , mild ,cucks , cucky boys , cuck ideas , VERY VERY STRONG CUCKS , SISSY CUCKS , FANTASY CUCKS , SHAMELESS CUCKS , PROSTITUTE CUCKS , LESBIAN CUCKS [ CUCKY BOYS WHO ALLOW HIS WIFVES TO SLEEP WITH WOMEN ] PANTY CUCKS . ..CROSSDRESSING CUCKY BOYS .. . FANTASY ONLY CUCKS .. ALL TYPES OF CUCKS ONLY .. 

LETS CHAT OUR IDEAS , WHAT WE WANT TO DO . .WHAT WE DID .. EVERYTHING .. EVERYTHING THT COMES INTO UR MIND .. NO HOLDS  BARRED . . 

TALK WHATEVER RELATED TO CUKYY THT COMES INTO UR MIND ..

fff
Like Reply
Hi anybody for a chat
Like Reply
Hi , anyone around ? love to talk with hubbies with cuck fantasies and desires, shall have real dirty chats on that with very erotic roleplays too. if interested DM me hangout : toughlove1015
Like Reply
(18-09-2021, 01:30 AM)Rishicuck Wrote: Hi anybody for a chat

ping me ur hangout bro ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Hi pantyboy would you elaborate how your wife humilates you .
Like Reply
(20-09-2021, 10:18 AM)Chotanunnu18 Wrote: Hi pantyboy would you elaborate how your wife humilates you .

my wife to humiliates me in front of her frnds saying i am 2 minutes rocket... they tooo share same abt their hubby... only one of them can go for 10 minutes i know... my wife always says off the 3 guys she had sex i am instant coffee...
Like Reply