Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What your wife share about your penis with her friend?
(08-07-2021, 12:23 AM)akanksha Wrote: Yeah, it's not sexual (mostly) for us. It's just normal girl talk.

I understand now , my wife also tells me like it was as if she was talking about shopping with them ... for us guys its scandalous
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We do share.
[+] 1 user Likes Sreswe's post
Like Reply
(17-07-2021, 09:21 AM)Sreswe Wrote: We do share.

Can you elaborate? What kind of details?
Like Reply
My wife doesnt share anything with her friends. She says so. She is kind o very reserved person but very active on bed
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 01:13 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Can you elaborate? What kind of details?

Mostly we use code names. And say wat we did and how we did. It's not too much details but the gist of it. We call banana variety names like based on its sizes.
Like Reply
My gf don't share just details, she share my cock with her friend
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 11:49 PM)magu Wrote: I understand now , my wife also tells me like it was as if she was talking about shopping with them ... for us guys its scandalous

It's not with everyone - just very close friends - usually just one friend that I am close to.
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
over time my wife has become more relaxed and open about her sexual desires and fantasies. she talks to her female best friend a lot about it.. not just my penis but also talk about how my friends and cousins would be. initially all this talk was hidden from me.. but one day i overheard her and asked her what all is going on. after that she talks openly and also asked me few times to pretend to to be my friend or my cousin when we have sex. i dont think she will do it real with anyone else and i am not a cuck but its weird thrilling feeling for now. we are north Indian couple based in nj/usa
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 11:52 PM)akanksha Wrote: It's not with everyone - just very close friends - usually just one friend that I am close to.

true , also in case of my wife she met these two other girls who she overheared and slowly slowly they included her in their open talks it took her 1 month to start sharing of her own
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
Not just friends, we talk about these with cousins and sis also.
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2024, 09:44 AM)akanksha Wrote: Not just friends, we talk about these with cousins and sis also.

Wow - is it awkward talking about this with sis?
Like Reply
(28-01-2024, 07:36 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Wow - is it awkward talking about this with sis?

No, we are pretty close.
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
I've read my wife's chats with her bestie who is also married. Though my wife is a bit shy, she and her friend openly discuss about their sex lives. Her friend is of course more open and descriptive which is something I love. She tells my wife how her husband takes her, how his cock is (size, shape, colour etc). My wife seems to enjoy it. She surely imagines his cock and his actions and that truly arouses me.
Like Reply
Hello all,
I'm a bull from Hyderabad
Any females or couples looking for chat or discreet relationship ping me on telegram, my telegram id - leonidus009
Like Reply
(11-02-2024, 03:02 PM)Gullyboy1809 Wrote: I've read my wife's chats with her bestie who is also married. Though my wife is a bit shy, she and her friend openly discuss about their sex lives. Her friend is of course more open and descriptive which is something I love. She tells my wife how her husband takes her, how his cock is (size, shape, colour etc). My wife seems to enjoy it. She surely imagines his cock and his actions and that truly arouses me.

Very hot. Do you think about him when you are taking her?
Like Reply
(16-02-2024, 08:42 AM)observer2019 Wrote: Very hot. Do you think about him when you are taking her?

I encourage my wife to think about him while I'm taking her
Like Reply
(18-02-2024, 03:23 AM)Gullyboy1809 Wrote: I encourage my wife to think about him while I'm taking her

I bet that makes her wetter.
Like Reply