Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
Can you add some mature Bollywood actress like Madhuri Dixit, raveena tandon
[+] 1 user Likes jonnysin9's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode : 21

Rajnandini slowly and quietly made her way back to her bedroom. She was trying to make sense of what she had just witnessed..... was natural and common in Film-industry. However she had so many different emotions running through her head. She wasn't shocked but a little bit of angry on her mother and Nilay uncle was created for doing this...

On the other hand, she could not deny the fact that it turned her on too much to watch them continuously. It brought back the memories of that afternoon when she had been indulged to have sex with the Bangladeshi film-producer Kader for her final audition. Those memories were still so vivid in her mind. She then realised that it wasn't really anger she was feeling, rather she was jealous on her mother for getting the intense pleasure from Nilay uncle.

Nandan sat there in disbelief as his daughter told him what had happened between Indrani and Nilay few nights earlier. In reality, Rajnandini did not go into that much detail. She told her father what he needed to know while leaving out the parts that she thought would hurt him.

Oddly, he wasn't hurt a little bit because he had some ideas about the traditions in Tollywood Film-industry and already guessed that his wife was also involved with it. Today he had that evidence also from his daughter and that's why he wasn't angry either. He just couldn't believe what his daughter had just told him. He got up from the bed and started to leave the bedroom.

"Where are you going, Baba?" Rajnandini asked her father.

"I need to see it for myself. Don't worry, I won't do anything wrong to them. I just need to be sure." He said as he headed downstairs to the guest bedroom.

When he reached the door, he could still hear the soft music playing in the room. Every so often he would hear a soft moan as well. He slowly turned the knob and gently cracked the door open.

The guest bedroom has mirrored sliding closet doors and he could see the bed clearly in the reflection without opening the door far more. Yes, his daughter had told him the truth.

On the bed he could see the profile of his wife's body sitting on top of Nilay who was lying on his back. Nilay's hands were fondling Indrani's large pendulous breasts. And her hands were on his hands, helping him squeeze her breasts just the way she wanted. She was riding his dick slowly, savoring the feeling as she slowly rocked her hips up un down on his thick member.

"Oh Nilay, I'm going to cum again." Indrani moaned as she leaned down and placed one of her breasts to his lips and he happily started to suck on her nipple as she climaxed.

Nandan just stared at their reflection while he listened to his wife whimper softly as her orgasm passed. Normally, Indrani would stop after she had an orgasm and allow her husband to get on top of her and fuck her as hard as he wanted until he came. That was the fairly standard routine they would follow most times they made love.

But it was rare that Indrani would try to have multiple orgasms because she couldn't easily have multiple orgasms without a break between them. So her husband was surprised to watch her sit back up and start riding Nilay's cock again just as her orgasm subsided.

This time Nilay sat up and they started kissing..... their tongues playing as they kissed. It actually was very sensual and loving to watch. It was more than sex they were having. Actually they were making love.

Nandan watched for a few more minutes as his wife continued to grind on the virile director. She was clearly close to having another orgasm. He wondered how many times his wife had already had tonight with Koel's Punjabi husband.

He felt a tinge of jealousy as he realised that Nilay was clearly a better lover to his wife than he himself was. But how could he compete with his young stamina? And how could he blame them?

The actual reason was that he had been unable to have satisfying sex with his mature wife due to his young daughter's blooming image. After watching Nandini to have sex with her fiancee Akash, he couldn't stop thinking about how much better it would be to make love to his daughter. It was all so confusing. So many emotions were flooding his mind. He slowly closed the door and headed back to his bedroom.

However Rajnandini was still waiting for her father in his room and he was surprised to see her still there. She walked up to him and hugged her father. He wrapped his arms around his baby girl and held her tight.

"I'm so sorry, Baba.... but please don't mad on me, I've to do the same like Mamoni. Few days ago, you can remember when I went to Kadershab's office for my final audition, I've to please him also like Mamoni." She softly said as they ended their embrace.

"Don't be, angel.... I guessed that also." He responded more professionally now. "Although this whole situation has been impossibly hard for me.... I'm OK with it. Now we can't go back to the way we were as a family. But I agree with the matter what your mother and you are doing for your filmy-career.....yes, I've full support about your ideas and I can't blame you."

"Of course you can blame us, Baba. You didn't have to give in to our desires...did you?" She added the question at the end almost as if asking for herself.

"Desire is often the most intense emotion. Your mother and I love you more than anything in the world. We have always been extremely close to you. But after being forced to experience that love and connection in a sexual way, it is hard not to desire that feeling of ultimate connection again." Nandan explained to his daughter the best he could.

"But what about us, Baba?" Rajnandini asked as she looked at her father with a look he hadn't seen since the night they had been forced to make love. "We have a special bond.... don't, we?" she added.

"Of course we do, angel. But surely you don't mean that you want to go back to that night again?" He asked his beautiful actress daughter.

"Don't you?" She asked as she slightly nodded her head as if to encourage her father to say 'Yes'.

However he was already very much turned on after watching his wife and Nilay to make love. Now Rajnandini was almost pleading with her father to make love with her like that night. Although it was completely wrong and dysfunctional, yet the taboo desire had taken over.

He grabbed his daughter and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they started kissing like the long lost lovers they were. He carried her to the bed and practically jumped with her in his arms onto the bed, never breaking their passionate kiss.

They kissed for a long time while their hands groped and roamed on each other through their night dresses. They rolled all over the bed trying to touch each other every way they could.

At one point, Rajnandini was on top of her father kissing him when she sat up. In one quick motion, she then pulled her nightgown off over hear head. She removed her father's shirt and pressed her naked chest to him and started kissing him again.

Few seconds later, Rajnandini broke their kiss and started to kiss her way down her father's body. She played with his small nipples and licked various parts of the belly. When she got to his waist, the tip of his long cock was sticking out the top of his briefs.

She kissed the tip and started to lick it playfully. It felt amazing to him. She looked up at him with the same devilish look that always meant she was going to do something naughty when she was a child. Now that look had a whole new meaning to her father.

At last she pulled off her father's briefs and engulfed his whole cock with her mouth. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Now his half naked daughter deep-throating all the 8 inches of his rock hard dick. Her father thought what she was doing with her mouth and tongue, was like heaven.

It only took a few minutes before Nandan was ready to cum. "Ohhhhhhhh Sona, if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum."

He warned, expecting her to stop. Instead, she looked up at her father with that same devilish look in her eyes and twirled her tongued around his cockhead and then started to move her mouth up and down faster on the shaft. Her eyes were locked on him as his orgasm erupted in her mouth.

Rajnandini's eyes rolled back in her head feeling the hot eruption in her hungry mouth.... she was in ecstasy. She sucked every last drop from her father's cock. The tip of his dick became so sensitive from the orgasm and her suction that he could barely handle the sensation. She continued to suck and lick the cock softly as it started to soften.

At last, she stood up and took off her panties. She then crawled back on top of her father and began kissing him with soft and loving, yet passionate kisses. "You taste so good, Baba." She said between kisses as her father could taste the hint of his own cum on her tongue. It was extremely erotic!

Nandan rolled over with his daughter in his arms. Now he was on top of her and it was his turn to kiss her body. He licked.... nibbled..... sucked on her perky 19 yrs old boobs. He grabbed them with his hands and pressed them together so that he could get both her nipples in his mouth at the same time.

It was something he would do often to Indrani and it would always drive her crazy. And Rajnandini was just like her mother because as soon as her father had both her nipples in his mouth, she started to moan and squirm.

"Oh my God, Baba. That feels so amazing!" Rajnandini rasped as she lost control of her own body.

Her father continued to suck both her nipples until she begged him to lick her pussy. "Oh Baba, please lick me now. I need to feel your mouth and tongue so bad. Please..... please suck on my clit."

Her father then slid down her as she had her legs spread wide giving him great access to her wet pussy. He could see her juices leaking from her labia. He placed his nose against her clit and breathed her in..... smelling so good and so clean.

He started to lick her moist pussy-lips, running his tongue over and around her inner and outer labia. He was teasing his daughter and she was loving it. He stuck his long tongue in her love canal a few times just to get the full taste of her on his tongue.

The nineteen yrs old aspiring actress truly tasted sweet. It was a taste her father would never grow tired of. She was now almost whimpering.... that's when he moved to her pretty little knob. He placed his lips around it and gently started to suck and nibble while flicking his tongue across it. He realised that just the right amount of pressure was making her crazy.

Rajnandini now wrapped her legs around her father's head and squeezed the head so tight that he thought his head might pop. He could feel her body tense up and her hands were on his head pressing his face hard against her clit.

"I'm cumminggggggg.......!" she screamed and whimpered at the same time.

And then her body went limp. Her father looked up at her lovingly as she was breathing heavily..... almost gasping for air. He crawled up the bed and laid next to her. He ran his fingers through her hair affectionately and moved some strands of hair out of her face. She looked at her father as she smiled innocently which made his heart melt.

"Now make love to me, Baba." Rajnandini said in the sweetest, most loving voice.

"I need a little help first." Her father replied looking down at his semi-erect penis.

Rajnandini grinned as she moved her head down to her father's dick and started to stroke the shaft with her hand while she kissed and licked the head. With her skills, it didn't take him that long to get really hard again.

She then laid back on the bed as her father rolled on top of her. He moved his hips until he felt the tip of cock press against her pussy lips. Slowly he pressed into her soaking pussy. Her tight lips parted as his shaft sunk deeper and deeper into the moist tunnel. They both moaned in ecstasy as her father finally had his entire length inside her.

Then they started kissing and never broke that kiss. With that he started his pounding..... varying the speed, depth and force of his thrusts. Rajnandini's hands were all over her father..... squeezing and caressing his body as he made passionate love to her. Her body moved in rhythm with her father almost perfectly. And their tongues never stopped dancing together as they pleasured each other.

Rajnandini's amazing pussy was milking her father's cock with almost every thrust. He could feel the walls of her pussy contract and grip his shaft as if she was trying to squeeze the cum out of the shaft.

Then Rajnandini started to suck on her father's tongue with growing intensity. It was too much for her father to take and he thrusted one last time as a torrent of hot cum shot from his dick and coated the inside of her tight pussy-walls. She squeezed her cunt around her father's cock even harder and said while moaning, "That feels so good. Baba, I can actually feel you cumming."

"I love you so much, angel." Her father said as he collapsed on her chest.

"Oh Baba, I love you too...... that was so perfect." Rajnandini responded.

Her father could not argue with her. It truly had felt perfect. There is something about incest that heightens every sensation and every emotion.

Rajnandini also realised that making love to her father is the most incredible experience she has ever had. It is impossible to put into words. The orgasms she achieved while making love to her father are unlike any orgasm she has ever had before or since with her lover, the two antisocials or other filmy personnel.

They held each other for almost an hour afterwards. After sometime her father first detached himself from her as he had to get up to go to the bathroom. When he came back to the bed, she was gathering her clothes.

"Mamoni will be coming back to bed sometime soon." She said. "I need not to be here when that happens."

"I guess I need to talk to your mother about all this." Her father half-heartedly said.

"There's no need for that..... and from now on, you could just come to my room whenever Mamoni would go for her shooting," Rajnandini said with a wicked grin on her face. Then she turned and walked out of the room. Her father got into bed and went to sleep.

As days passed, the dynamic attitudes of the well known Dutta family was becoming completely dysfunctional. They pretended the best they could to be normal to each other, but actually they couldn't do.

Sometimes Indrani felt that her marriage was in trouble. Her husband and she hadn't really talked about anything important all the Puja-vacation. Even they weren't really connecting in the bedroom anymore for obvious reasons.

In the meantime, she was getting continuous invitations from Koel to meet with her. She herself felt terribly bad not to attend the function few days ago when she was invited for her cute son's first birthday party. As both the family now tied almost like a joint-family, members of this two celeb family loved each other heartily and never missed the opportunity to attend any type of invitation.

To be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
Lovely update Satabdi..now looking forward to Indrani meeting Koel and continuing her sexual escapades with her (& her family) as well Smile
thanks and look forward to the next episode.
Like Reply
Satabdi, your story (this one and Sophisticated Bengalee Family) is very erotic and sexy and one of the best in the forum..but updates are far and few in-between. Earlier, you used to give atleast 1 update per week..now even that frequency has reduced. Hope you are doing well and staying safe. If possible, pls update both the stories..and also, try to increase the frequency of your updates. Thanks and stay safe.
Like Reply
Episode : 22

The lovely Tollygunge film-actress Koel Mallick walked the long corridor of her own house and moved to her room. She returned home in the evening from Tollygunge Film-studio after the completion of her latest film's final shooting. She could notice neither her husband Nilay nor her servant Birju as she tried to find out them from one room to another.

It was rare that she and her “Macho Husband” had much time alone, and she looked foreward to spending a night with her man today. It wasn’t just the busy outdoor shooting schedule of her husband that had forced the loving couple apart. Even her own tight schedule of film-shooting made themselves to spend numerous night without any type of sex.

Actually Koel was possibly even more in demand in Tollygunge Film-industry than her husband Nilay. The fans loved the beautiful actress and she was one of the hottest performers in the film "Arundhati" without any doubt. Despite this professional success, she could feel the strain in her and Nilay's relationship and they both were troubled by it.

Being frustrated not to find anyone in the house, at last Koel slowly approached her bedroom's door. She thought she could hear some soft moaning coming from inside their bedroom room but was unsure about it. She turned the doorknob apprehensivly and entered the room silently.

What she saw forced the beautiful Tolly heroine to stop dead in her tracks. Her husband Nilay was sitting down on the luxurious leather coach, his head was back and eyes were closed, while the sensational Indrani's head was buried in his crotch!

The wavy black-haired actress-dancer moved her sensual glossy lips up and down on Nilay's long shaft as the famous Punjabi film-director enjoyed the warm feeling of her lipstick coated ruby lips. Neither one of them had noticed Koel who stood in the doorway in shocked silence.

Indrani's mouth began to speed up as she worked the great director's mighty cock. He softly moaned, “Ohhhhh..... Indu Boudi I’m gonna cum”.

At that moment, both bodies shook with the explosion as Nilay started shooting his load after load down in Indrani's sucking mouth. She swallowed the precious cream of Nilay which was spurting from his massive shaft in her hungry mouth, but some of it spilled down onto her pink Saree. The sensational actress-dancer squeezed Nilay's balls to milk every last drop of cum out of his rapidly deflating cock.

As Nilay recovered from his orgasm, his senses returned and suddenly he noticed his wife standing in the doorway. Koel simply stared at her husband in awe where as Indrani was in shock. Nilay jumped up, practically knocking Indrani, who was on her knees, to the marble floor.

“Koel.... you!” The Macho Man exclaimed, still unnerved by her quite unexpected presence.

“Oh Nil dear! You are cheating with me..... I can't expect it from you!” Koel questioned, nearly in tears.

“What are you talking about, Koel? I know you’re doing the same thing with Kaderbhai!”

“No...no, dear, that’s just a lie!” Koel answered shooking her head.

As the famous Tolly couple bickered back and forth, neither of them noticed that Indrani had moved to the doorway and shut the door. The voluptuous actress-dancer then moved behind Koel and grabbed her shoulders..... startling the younger actress.

“What are you doing Indudi?” Koel asked being surprised by Indrani's sudden action.

“Well, insted of sitting here and fighting all day, I think we could come to some sort of compromise. There’s no reason we can’t all work this out.” the talented mature Tolly celeb answered wickedly.

“What the hell do you mean Indudi? There’s no way we can maintain our sweet relationship! You were giving head to my husband!”

“Oh, I see, you’re jealous of me. Well, no problem.” Indrani answered smilingly.

Koel was getting angry now. “Look, Indudi, you know I respect you just like my own elder sister, and I didn't expect such behavior from you,” She reiterated, “And I don’t know what exactly you’re talking about, but maybe you should leave.”

Indrani wasn’t about to be deterred, though. She began to move closer to Koel, her face touching koel's soft chestnut hair. She began to kiss and lick up and down Koel's neck and earlobe sensuously. The young actress jumped away from the advances of Indrani.

Koel was undoubtedly a beautiful innocent Bengalee girl and Nilay was her first serious boyfriend whom she had married later. Although she had several close relations with her co-actressess, she had certainly never been with another woman.

“Whoa, Indudi, I don’t do that, it’s just wrong! You need to leave, now!”

“Look, Koel, only a woman really knows how to please another woman and you need to find it out.” With that, Indrani moved forward and planted a kiss directly on the stunned beauty’s lips.

Quickly she then snaked her tounge into Koel's mouth. Koel at first resisted and trying to push Indrani away, but Indrani was stronger than her. As the lip-lock continued, Indrani reached a hand down and slipped it under Koel's Saree. The mature actress-dancer began to fondle and rub Koel's medium size breasts through her blouse.

The younger actress was struggling harder but she couldn’t deny the fact that her pussy was getting wet with each step of Indrani. Getting manhandled by another woman was actually arousing the lovely actress even more.

Meanwhile, Indrani had busied herself removing her own Saree-Blouse as well as Koel's. Indrani herself wore a lacy black bra holding up her impressive C-cup breasts. Where as Koel's pair were contained in a conservative white bra, which was quickly removed by Indrani.

The black-haired actress-dancer lowered her head and began to suck Koel's hardening nipples. Koel couldn’t believe the amount of pleasure she was receiving from the other woman and rolled her head back in growing ecstasy.

This lesbian scene had awakened the Macho Man’s mighty cock and he was fully erect once again. He walked over to the duo and loosened the knot of his wife's Saaya ( Petticoat ) which fell down through her long legs on the floor.

Nilay was now treated to the sight of his wife's beautiful soft ass..... contained in only a small white panties. The panties were soon gone and he enjoyed her sexy naked body. Koel had barely noticed this, as she was more wrapped up in Indrani's oral pleasuring. Indrani began to run her teeth over Koel's hard brownish nipples as she squeezed the younger actress's other tit in her hand.

While this was happening, Nilay had turned his attention to his illegitimate lover cum Boudi and quickly removed her smalk bra as her splendid melons sprang free from the netted black bra. He then loosened the knot of her Saya as it crumpled down instantly at her feet. The same treatment was applied with her lacy red panties, which made the both Tolly Queens now completely naked.

Indrani then dropped to her knees in front of Koel, taking in sight of the young actress's pink pussy. She smiled happily.... inhaling the intoxicating scent of Koel's attractive pussy. She examined Koel's lovely pussy thoroughly as she slowly took a long lick up and down the pink lips of her pussy. While she was busy in working on Koel's pussy, Nilay admired the exciting sight before him.

The two Tolly celebs were almost exact opposites. Koel had beautiful long hair with medium sized tits, and a tight, young body. While Indrani had Bob-cut wavy hair, with bigger tits, and a fuller body..... complete with a nice big, but not excessive fat ass.

Indrani began to work her tounge deep into the experienced young actress. Koel loved the sensational feeling reached up through her body..... grabbing her own tits and squeezing them with her hands.

Indrani's tounge was working it’s magic on Koel's pussy while her searching fingers were busy in finding Koel's small clit. Soon Indrani found the hooded knob and massaged it gently. Koel was now groaning like a crazy bitch in uncontrollable heat.... pinching her own hard nipples madly. She was incredibly close to cuming all over the face her husband's 'Mistress-boudi'.

Indrani ran her tounge up to Koel's extended clit and sucked on it. At the same time, she quickly rammed one finger into Koel's tight, unused asshole. This was enough for the young heroine of Tollywood as she came all over Indrani's face. And before, she could recover, Indrani got up quickly and french kissed her sister-like co-actress, sharing the young actress's own pussy-cream with herself.

“Why don’t you try me, now?” Indrani proposed Koel.

Koel was meanwhile loosened some of her inhibitions and was happy to oblige the Didi-like actress's proposal, yet unsure how to proceed. Indrani helped her by pushing the young actress's face to her large melons.

Koel burried her face in between Indrani's mounds of flesh. The younger woman then began to lick and suck the older woman’s tit-flesh slowly. The sensational sucking and the feeling of Koel's inexperienced lips on her boobs made Indrani crazy.

Koel then grabbed Indrani's big boobs and squeezed them thoroughly..... they were much more than handful. After a few moments of this, Indrani pushed Koel's head down to her shaved pussy. Koel tenatively licked the older heroine's wet pussy..... liking the salty taste of it first time in her life. This made her to shove the tounge deep inside Indrani's soaking pussy.

As Koel bent over Indrani's prone body to pleasure her, the Macho director approached his wife and took his position from behind. He placed his big nine inches Punjabi dick at the opening of her protruding pussy and started to push the head inside the leaking tunnel.

Koel was startled at first as she felt her husband begin to fuck her doggy style. She buried her face in Indrani's shaved pussy and started licking the woman’s hot box hungrily. Her husband grabbed her slim hips and pushed himself forward, fitting more and more of his Punjabi cock inside his Bengalee wife's cunt. Koel couldn’t beleive how big her husband's cock felt inside her aching cunt today, although he was only halfway in!

As Nilay fucked his hot wife, Indrani was being driven insane by Koel's searching tounge. It felt like she was all over her pussy, reaching further than seemed possible. Indrani pinched her own nipples in pleasure and moaned loudly.

Meanwhile, Nilay slammed forward with a mighty thud from behind and burried all of his large dick inside his wife's leaking  pussy. Enjoying the unbelievable clutching of his wife's tight pussy for few seconds, he began to thrust in and out..... quickly and roughly.

Koel moaned and it reverberated into Indrani's pussy. Nilay's  thrusting was now in a blur behind his wife as his thick cock was jack-hammering her cunt..... rubbing her clit each time he buried it deep inside of her. He then grabbed his wife's tight ass and squeezed her smooth ass-cheeks roughly.

Koel was being pulled backward and pushed forward brutally on his powerful cock. Naturally this served to arouse Indrani's pleasure further as Koel licked her clit with increasing tempo. Indrani squirted suddenly with unimaginable force..... covering Koel's whole face with girlie-cum. Koel tasted Indrani's orgasm and enjoyed it fully as she began to concentrate on her husband's thrusting at her excessively soaking pussy.

But Indrani had other plan as she rolled over in front of Koel. Her voluptuous body was now in display for the young actress.

“Eat out my ass, honey!” She screamed to Koel.

Koel instantly followed the talented actress-dancer's command and lowered her head slowly to the beautiful upturned milk-white ass. She then began to lick up and down on Indrani's moist ass-crack.

Few seconds later, she stuck her tounge down on Indrani's puckered asshole and began to swirl it around the tight ring. Indrani gasped... feeling the warmth of Koel's salivating tongue on her brown ass-hole. She really loved the feel of Koel's tounge in her ass.

Meanwhile Koel herself was on the brink of orgasm from the savage pounding her pussy was receiving from her Macho Husband. She screamed suddenly as she came hard pushing her ass backward last time and clamping her mouth tightly on Indrani's brown ass-hole.

After the waves of climax from Koel's pussy subsided, her husband removed his cock and placed it at the entrance to her moist asshole. She had never allowed him to fuck her ass before, but now he saw his opportunity and took it quickly.

He pushed his big dick inside her tight asshole slowly and began to fuck it with even more slower speed. Koel couldn’t beleive how big his cock felt inside her tight ass for the first time, it felt like it was tearing her in half. Soon, however, her ass was adjusted to the invasion and accommodated his mighty size.

Koel was now working leisurely on an ass of her own, i.e. on Indrani's. Her tounge once again was lapping at Indrani's crinkled asshole..... sending tingles up in Indrani's hot body. The older actress pinched her own erect nipples as she felt Koel's talented tounge fuck her ass. She came hard with a loud groan.....  spilling cum on the marble floor.

Nilay was also about to cum as he commanded, “Oh my Koel darling! go.... make out with Induboudi.”

As the two celeb actresses kissed each other lying on the floor, Nilay mounted Indrani's chest and layed his long dick between her two mountainous boobs. He pushed her boobs together on his cock from either sides and started to tittie-fuck the big-breasted actress-dancer.

The feeling of her big, soft boobs rubbing his dick was like heaven for the renowned director as he aimed the head of his dick at his wife and Mistress-boudi's mouths.

At one point, he shot the strings of his sticky white cum all over their faces and tits. The two Tolly celebs licked his huze cum off from each other for minutes. At last as they lay basking in the afterglow, they realised that they would have to try this again.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
Just one word Satabdi....awesome!! Super sexy update.
This is one of the reasons why I look forward to your story..terrific sequencing and scene construction. You really are a gem!!
Thanks and look forward to the next episode as and when you get time & hopefully it will be soon only.. Smile
Like Reply
[Image: download.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-08-2021, 04:43 AM)satabdi Wrote: [Image: download.jpg]

So, slowly, you are also figuring out how to post/include the pics/gifs to your stories!! Great going..
Like Reply
[Image: Pori-Moni-6.jpg]
[Image: Koel-3.jpg]
Like Reply
(14-08-2021, 08:16 AM)satabdi Wrote: [Image: Pori-Moni-6.jpg]
[Image: Koel-3.jpg]

Aaahaa ! Looking for that combination... it will be grt to see this gorgeous duo in many encounters in near future.
[Image: 8432513890895499359e1ca6a375c129.png]
Like Reply
Episode : 23

Next day as usual, after one hour of hard work at the Tollygunge studio, Koel threw herself down on the couch of her dressing-room and took a deep breath. She was too much exhausted after a long time of shooting and started taking some rest during the break-up session.

After her marriage with her longtime Punjabi lover Nilay, it was her first film in which she was acting with the no.1 Bangladeshi actress Porimoni and another Bangladeshi hero Sohel Akhtar. She really loved to work with her new Bangladeshi hero Sohel in her latest film "Priyatama". And she was grateful for the fame it had brought her later which became a super-duper hit in both Bengals, but sometimes the workdays were just too long.

The reason for today’s long hours of shooting was the fact that it was the last day she was shooting the last scenes with 'Porimoni' ( Samsunnahar Smrity ) who was provided with a major role in that film and they had to get all it all done tonight. However Koel was in no way irritated at Porimoni for this though.

Quite the opposite in the case of Porimoni. She had only been on the set for a short while and she had already become friends with most of the cast. However during the total session of five months shooting, she had come close especially to Koel and they had instantly hit it off.

They had quite similar in case of personalities, they were gregarious, cheerful and full of life. They liked the same kind of music and had even the same favourite actress, the beautiful and sexy actress-politician Satabdi Roy.

Anyway Koel really liked the new Bangladeshi actress and they had spent a lot of the time just chatting away during the break up of the shooting. Koel was therefore not surprised when she heard a knock on the door to her dressing room and Porimoni's voice of asking if she could come in.

"Of course", Koel replied.

"I just stopped by say good bye for this time".

"Why don’t you stay for a while?"

"Ok, but are you sure it’s not too late? I mean we have been working all day."

"Yes, but what better way to relax a bit with a beautiful friend? Take off your shoes and make yourself comfortable."

Porimoni did so and sat down on the couch beside Koel and threw her feet up on the small tea-table.

"You’re right Koeldi. I’m going to miss you badly in Bangladesh, you all you know. Everyone here at Tollygunge are so nice and you're the best to whom I really like to have a good time."

"Yeah. It is great to work here. It’s sad you won’t be working here any more."

"Actually I have some urgent things to do in Dhaka, so I’m not going to break anything but I’m really jealous of you to be able to work with the same people for a long period. For me it’s doing one movie and then on to the next."

"We're quite close now and none is really a big movie star like any of the Bollywood celebs, so we all owe most of our fame to the producers like Kaderbhai. That really knits a group together. Also it’s just a great group of people to work with. You want some drinks by the way?"

"Wouldn’t say 'no' to that."

Koel got up and fetched a bottle of white wine from the fridge. Now the shooting as well as the publicity of the film was going so good and for that Kaderbhai had arranged a few perks for all the members of his team. A well stacked fridge was one of them. She opened it, poured two glasses and handed one to Porimoni.

"What do you want to toast to?" Koel asked?

"How about to enduring success for the both of us?"

"I’ll drink to that."

They quickly got into a conversation about pretty much everything. They felt at ease with each other and the wine helped to let their tongues loose. After a while of happy chit-chatting, Koel couldn’t help making a small confession.

"You should know 'Pori' that I’m quite envious of you. You are so upbeat, positive and radiant. Everyone here at Tollygunge, even my husband, immediately fell for you. I don’t know if this maybe sounds kind of corny, but it’s like when you enter a room, it gets much brighter and happier."

"Thank you Koeldi," was all Porimoni could say.

She couldn’t pinpoint it exactly, but it was something about Koel's confession that moved the glamorous Bangladeshi heroine. As an actress, she got a lot of praises all the time from random strangers and people sucking up to her but Koel's remarks somehow felt very honest and exceptional.

She knew when she looked at Koel that she really meant it. Actually Porimoni had always tried to be nice to people she met and to make them feel happy. It was very nice that someone from this Bangla at least once tried to make her really happy and proud.

She had her husband Kamruzzaman Roni of course and she really loved him but his career was nowhere nearly as successful as hers and it put a strain on their relationship. Right now however she didn’t want to think about that. She just wanted to happily chat away with her newfound Tolly friend.

Koel continued to compliment the bright young twenty-six yrs old heroine, and had a feeling that she really needed it. And like everyone, Porimoni also seemed very happy hearing her compliments from the Tollygunge heart-throb.

"Pori, I wish I could be a famous movie star like you. My career in movies at Tollygunge after my marriage is dwindling and not much to brag about."

Porimoni was glad for the confession of Koel, although she couldn’t really agree with Koel's praises. The movies she made in Bangladesh might be super hit but they didn’t give her nearly the same exposure as Koel.

"But, still Koeldi, I feel you are more the most demanding actress in Tollygunge as well as our country."

"But I don’t feel about that."

"Oh come on Koeldi, you are. I should be happy if someone recognizes me as the girl that showed her boobs in the foreign edition of 'Bhalobasa' for her NRI fans."

Actually Porimoni wasn’t happy the way her filmy career was going on in Bangladesh and that's why she tried her career in Tollygunge. Although she made a good living from her silver-screen show business, she was stuck in the same kind of roles. Still playing as a college girl lover almost all in her movies wasn’t something she had planned doing in her career.

"Don’t say that Pori. You’re really talented. Besides, you shouldn't blame the people for remembering that semi-nude scene. You sure did look hot like Mandakini in that film..... showing off your perky boobies for the bath-scene in a fountain."

This was a great compliment that Porimoni hadn’t expected. She was aware that she was looking hot in that bath-scene, but she was surprised to hear it from Koel. This meant that she really appreciate the compliment though. Porimoni believed that women in general were better at appreciating the beauty of a woman than any man.

Koel on the other hand was embarrassed about what she had just said. She had meant what she said, but didn’t mean to say it out loud. The alcohol had clouded her judgement and she tried to move on from the embarrassing moment.

"Anyhow. How’s your love life going, Pori?" Koel asked to break the silence.

"It’s alright, Koeldi. You know I like my husband," Porimoni replied.

But right at that moment, Porimoni really didn’t want to think about her husband. They had been together for so long and their sex life was practically dead. He was alright as a person, but the spark was gone completely from their relationship. And she was now more interested in Koel's life.

"And, how is your love life going on Koeldi? At least you get to do make out scenes on a regular basis with Nilayda. I think he is a good kisser."

Porimoni was of course referring to the fact that Koel's relationship with her husband was going fairly well..... noticing them in a kissing embrace few days ago.

"Yeah, he is nice and all and really funny, but that is all that it is. We’re just a normal couple and having a relationship with someone you have to work with wouldn't be difficult. My love life isn’t much to brag about, it is really hard to know if the people hitting on you have good intentions. I guess that is why celebrities always find other celebrities," Koel replied.

"I know what you mean. Guys make passes at me all the time, but frankly I find it irritating. Even if I had been single, I wouldn’t know if they really liked me or just the fact that I’m an actress. I guess we have the same problem here."

"Yeah, I’m so tired of the guys. They all behave like a bunch of monkeys. I just wish that there was some way of avoiding them. I guess there is always the possibility of becoming a lesbian."

"Well, that sure sounds like a good idea to me."

"Really?" Koel was surprised by the Bangladeshi starlet's quick response

Because she was still embarrassed about her earlier comment in which she indicated the explicit scene of showing-off her boobs in a thin see-through white Saree while she was bathing in a fountain for her film Bhalobasa. However it was exciting and interesting that Porimoni didn’t move away from the subject of lesbianism.

Very recently Koel started appreciating the beauty of the female body to her co-actressess after her three-some encounter with Indrani and her husband. Even she always explored the idea further whenever she came in contact with them.

Porimoni was at first embarrassed by the subject, but she was already tipsy a little bit and decided to be daring. She leaned forward suddenly and gave Koel a light peck on her thin glossy lips.

"Yeah...... really!" answered Koel with a mischievous grin on her face.

She meant it mostly as a joke and like Porimoni, she herself was surprised by Porimoni's quick response. Koel also quickly reacted as she took Porimoni's head in her hands and passionately kissed her.

Porimoni was shocked for few seconds. However soon she fell in to the kiss out of old habit, when a good kisser like Koel kissed her..... it wasn’t time to back out. Koel on the other hand realised what she had done and quickly pulled back.

"Pori, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that, it just came over me. It will never happen again. You kissed me and I had to get you back and it is only fair because…..."

Koel had turned deep red from embarrassment.... thinking about that the Bangladeshi glamour-queen might be mad by her reaction. The alcohol and the dizzy moment had just intrigued her passion beyond the limits.

She couldn't control herself and kissed the '. actress's very much inviting lips without thinking about any consequences. Now that she had realised what she had done, she just wanted to sink through the ground.

However Porimoni had enjoyed the hot kiss of the Bong Queen immensely. Although she hadn’t even kissed another girl before it had felt so right for that moment. She therefore leaned in further and gave Koel an equally passionate kiss on her red lipstick coated inviting lips.

The third kiss lasted much longer than the two earlier. Both black-haired Bengalee actresses really got into it and didn’t stop until they needed oxygen. Porimoni stared into Koel's eyes deeply.... unable to utter a word as she was so shocked by what had just happened. Actually she just followed her instincts and fell into a fourth kiss.

By now both the hot starlets started to get comfortable with the kissing and thoroughly examined each others mouths with their tongues. It was a slow, yet passionate kiss. They finally ended the kiss and Porimoni was able to speak, although not very much.

"Wow Koeldi......," she managed to utter at last.

"Yeah..... wow," Koel reacted with a soft moan.

"What exactly are we doing here?"

"I love you Pori.... you're so sweet and I feel that you are one hell of a kisser."

"Thank you Koeldi," Porimoni said with a satisfying smile on her face.

She now felt proud of her kissing skills and the fact that the compliment came from a great Tolly celeb like Koel surely confirmed her achievement. She also started to think about what other wonders her tongue could do.

Porimoni found that the compliment of Koel was quite a turn on for her and it had after all been a fantasy of hers for quite some time. She then leaned further and kissed Koel again, but this time she also groped Koel's right boob under her Saree she still was wearing.

Koel was shocked at first by the Bangladeshi starlet's bold approach but appreciated what she was doing and returned the favour by doing the same to her, who like Koel started to moan between the kisses. Few seconds later, when they broke the kissing, again it was Porimoni who spoke.

"Koeldi, I want this too but I am just a little bit inexperienced in this matter, although I have thought about it a lot.... since I first saw you. I suggest we just take it easy and explore the possibilities."

Porimoni was hoping that her long time fantasy to have sex with another woman would come true. However she had given herself many orgasms thinking about two hot mature Tollygunge celebrities like Rituparna Sengupta and Satabdi Roy, just to mention a few.

Last night however Koel had been on her mind. She had never dared to act on her fantasies, and right now it seemed like an opportunity had showed itself. She felt very comfortable in Koel's company and Koel obviously felt the same.

Koel was at last relieved..... noticing a wicked grin on Porimoni's pretty face that just screamed out in exquisite horny. She might be a bit insecure from time to time by Porimoni's reactions, but she knew that she could turn her on easily.

She really felt that Porimoni had been looking super sexy in her see-through wet saree scene in the spl. semi-nude scene of her superhit film Bhalobasa, but she hadn’t known that it would ultimately fulfill her desire. She decided to just go with her instincts here, and see where it would lead.

She suddenly got an idea and rose to her feet. Porimoni was just about to ask the reason when it suddenly became clear to her. Koel put on some music and standing still for few seconds..... hearing the hit Hindi song "Kaanta Laaga..." that filled the room.

It was the most common song to perform a exciting striptease dance, and like everyone, Koel really liked the song. She started to slowly dance to the music and Porimoni's hungry eyes followed her every move.

Koel had only made a striptease dance of seven minutes before in her superhit movie 'Arundhati' for it's foreign edition. She had been very nervous at first because that was her first nude scene in a film, but this time however she felt herself very comfortable.

The normal sky-color synthetic saree with pink blouse and white cotton Saya ( Petticoat ) was probably not that suitable in a striptease dance either, but Koel was confident that she could pull it off.

She turned her back to Porimoni and wiggled her hips as she removed her Saree slowly. She danced seductively around the room in her Saya-Blouse like that for a while and gave her own ass a few light spanks followed by moans. With her back still turned away from Porimoni, she loosened the knot of her Saya which moved down very slowly from her slim waist.

She then pretended to drop the Saya that she still held in her hand and bent down to pick up something. This was of course intended to give the Bangladeshi starlet a sneak preview of her gorgeous bum, now clad only in her white panties.

That certainly had the intended effect on Porimoni and Koel's hot striptease dance was interrupted in a good way when she felt herself that Porimoni grabbed her from behind and gently massaged her boobs with her hands. Porimoni had really enjoyed the striptease dance of Koel, but she had never been a very patient person and this time was no exception.

"Hey there! What are you doing..... you naughty girl!" Koel said in a mock angry tone. "I’m just putting on a show here."

Porimoni answered by licking the Tolly celeb's left ear..... whilst whispering in a husky voice, " Koeldi, you turned me on so much that I couldn’t control myself."

Koel didn't object against Porimoni's aggressiveness and started to moan as Porimoni's skilled hands quickly removed her blouse. Automatically her hands found their way under the bra and gently removed it. She continued to massage Koel's handful size boobs and at the same time she gently nibbled her right ear.

Porimoni liked to talk dirty and whispered to Koel, "You have such a lovely rack Koeldi. I am going to smother it with kisses and then proceed down with my tongue."

She was whispering like a professional call-girl in Koel's ears which was surely turned her on to a great extent. It was something about the young actress's husky voice and the hot breath that made Koel's pussy even more moist than before.

Koel then turned around and gave Porimoni a view of her boobs. Porimoni held her breath and started to kiss and lick all over the Bong-beauty's boobs.

Koel's knees weakened and she sat down on the couch. Now it was Porimoni's turn to relieve herself of some clothing and since she was so anxious, she did it very quickly.

She pulled her Kameez over her head and quickly took off her bra and threw it to Koel on the couch. Koel was mesmerized by the beauty of Bangladeshi '. heoine's pert breasts. They stood right out and looked like they were very proud of themselves..... they sure had reason to.

Immediately Koel got the flashbacks from the semi-nude scene of Porimoni's film Bhalobasa which they had discussed earlier. Meanwhile Porimoni proceeded further and removed her Salwar.... along with her panties. Koel's eyes immediately went to her excessive swollen pussy which was covered with a heavily dense bush of curly black hairs.

Porimoni twirled around to show off her lovely upturned millk-white ass. She then pretended to drop something and pick it up to show her ass provocatively to Koel, like Koel had done earlier. She was now stark naked so that she didn’t have anything to drop, but that of course didn’t matter since the purpose to show off her bum was done successfully.

"Like.... what you see?," Porimoni asked seductively and Koel was only able to nod in agreement.

Porimoni's tight and super-hot body just screamed to 'fuck me'. She was now standing stark naked in front of the Bong beauty who hungrily eyed her from top to toe. Even she involuntarily licked her lips at the beautiful but exciting sight in front of her.

She had of course seen many of her naked co-actressess before, but none had been as stunningly gorgeous as Porimoni. The lust-filled eyes and the by now the glistening pussy-lips only made Porimoni more beautiful. Koel was so stunned by the naked beauty in front of her that Porimoni had to take her next step.

She got down on her knees in front of Koel and hungrily kissed her on lips. They were by now used to kissing each other and they traded saliva like long time lovers. Their tongues went like whirlwinds and they both now started to think about other uses of their tongues.

At the same time she explored Koel's body with her hands and found her way down to Koel's panties. Koel got the message and temporally raised her bum from the couch so that Porimoni could take them off easily.

Porimoni then got up next to Koel on the couch without interrupting their make-out session. Oxygen was however becoming an issue again and they had to break it off for a while. They were both panting, partly due to the lack of oxygen and partly because of steadily increasing excitement.

The two hot Bengalee actresses of two Bengals looked into each others eyes passionately and took a short moment to try to get a hold of the situation.

"Like it Koeldi?" Porimoni asked.

As Porimoni was keyed up and couldn’t wait to get her first taste of another woman, so without waiting for Koel's answer, she gently pushed Koel down on the couch. She got on the floor and her head was now hovered above Koel's crotch. She took a deep breath and smelled the intoxicating scent of her thoroughly leaking pussy.

The closest thing to eating a pussy she had ever been was when she blew her producer Kaderbhai right after he had fucked her. It had been kind of exciting, but it wasn’t even close to this. She looked up to Koel's face and saw a very needy expression in her eyes.

It was very clear what Koel needed and Porimoni could no longer restrain herself. She made one long lick and knew in that moment that she was hooked for life. It was an intense yet sweet taste. It reminded Porimoni of Apple pie.

She couldn’t hold back a giggle when she realised that she was thinking about an 'apple pie' when she was about to eat a girl out for the first time. And Koel became worried for a short second, but became reassured when Porimoni went right back in.

She really didn’t hold back herself anymore. Her mission was to get Koel off as quick as possible and that sure seemed all right with the famous Bong starlet. Koel's moans started to get louder and louder as Porimoni's attack on her pussy got more ferocious.

"Ohhhh. Ahhhh. Yesssssssss. Pori.... my dear Porisona.... that’s it. That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. Thaaaaaht iiiiiiiiissssss it.," Koel's continued her moaning with the lapping of Porimoni's sharpening tongue.

Then Porimoni had found Koel's hard clitoris and started to focus on it. She felt like this was what she was borne to do and did her best to give Koel the maximum pleasure. Koel's moaning was a reward in itself and Porimoni just loved to make the Tolly heroine happy.

She started to think that one day she might be as proud of her pussy eating skills as she was today about her kissing. The way to get there could only go through exercise and lots of it. She explored as much as possible of Koel's cunt-folds and regularly returned to the clit in order to achieve her goal.

Koel on the other hand had stopped to think coherently. She felt like she soared through space. Earlier she had made her co-stars or filmy-personnel to go down on her, but none came close to what Porimoni was doing to her.

Porimoni's enthusiasm was unmistakeable. The thought that someone craved her like Porimoni did, made Koel even hotter. Porimoni just kept going and going....  and it was starting to have an effect on Koel. Her moans did no longer come as words, all that she was now able to get utter was panting and screaming.

"Ohhhohoohoho......hoohohohoohohohohohohohoo.....hohohohohoho.... my Pori dear.... Aaaaaaaaiiieeiy."

Koel's honey-pot was overflowing with the juices which Porimoni licked up with a great enthusiasm. She made a promise to herself that this wasn’t the last time she was having sex with a woman. Judging from the obvious pleasure Koel was in, Porimoni was certain that she would get the chance again from her.

As much as she liked to lick, she was eager to give Koel her orgasm so that they could switch. She made a mental note to herself to make it up for Koel later. She started to fondle Koel's boobs at the same time as she continued to focus her efforts on her extended clitoris. This did the trick for Koel.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... AAAAAAAAAAA..... YYYYYYYYYYYYY.........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," Koel screamed as several waves of orgasm started rolling through her body.

Her entire body convulsed and she inadvertently pushed her pussy in Porimoni's face..... although she didn’t complain. Rather she reaped the benefits of her work and as much as possible tasted Koel's overflowing heavenly juices.

She was now so eager that she didn’t even stop her job when Koel's orgasm started to slow down, rather continued her ministration and made Koel's orgasm lasting even longer. Finally the orgasm ended and she pulled herself away.... showing off a victorious smile on her now glistening face.

Koel started to come back down to her senses and a blissful smile covered her face. She motioned for Porimoni to join her on the couch and Porimoni laid herself on top of Koel as they shared a sloppy kiss. Koel wrapped her arms around Porimoni's smooth naked body and pulled her close. She now really enjoyed being so close to the Bangladeshi actress.

Porimoni was also very glad to be welcomed in Koel's arms. She really loved the post-coital cuddling and Koel was happy to give it to her. She gently stroked Porimoni's soft butt and continued to explore the rest of her back with her hands.

They rested like that for a while. They mixed kisses with just staring into each others eyes. Nothing needed to be said. Koel felt like she could have stayed like that forever, but she was too much eager to have sex with a '. girl first time as she rolled themselves around so that Porimoni was on her back.

She kissed Porimoni on the mouth and started to kiss her way down her neck. She continued on her way downwards and stopped at Porimoni's hard brown nipples..... biting them gently. This made the young heroine squeal in excitement.

Koel then warmed up her tongue by examining the bellybutton and after that she reached her goal. Now she had no doubt about Porimoni's intention when she started to kiss her nether lips. Porimoni had enjoyed the stimulation on her nipples as Koel pinched them lightly.

Koel then remembered the skilled technique of Indrani in which a good way to lick a girl was to write the alphabet with your tongue on her pussy. It sounded like a funny idea but Koel started out first time with the letter 'A' on Porimoni's pussy. It made Porimoni shiver unexpectedly.

Koel then followed up with other letters and got as far as 'F' before she couldn’t restrain herself any more. She now needed all of Porimoni's pussy and she needed it badly. The alphabet trick could be saved for later.

Her tongue danced over Porimoni's swollen labia and explored as much as possible. This was certainly appreciated by Porimoni as her pussy became very wet due to the previous events. Her breath was ragged but she managed to moan.

"Ohhhh, Koeldi. You are so lovely. I have never felt anything this good. Ohhhhhhhh..... keep on... You know just the right spots. Are you sure you haven’t done this before?"

Koel took a brief pause and looked up into Porimoni's eyes and nodded her head negatively. Porimoni guessed right that this wasn't Koel's first time with a girl and she decided to know that incidents later.

Now she wanted to concentrate her own pleasure and seeing Koel look up on her with lips glistening from her juices was a major turn-on for Porimoni. She couldn’t remember when she had seen last time something that hot.

They exchanged a glance before Koel returned to her work. The highly intoxicating scent of Porimoni's pussy filled her nose and the wonderful taste covered her taste buds while Porimoni's squeaks of joys filled her ears.

"Ohhhohoohoho..... hoohohohooho...   hohohohohohoohoh.....Yes darling. Oh Yeah. Oh Yeah. Don’t stop. Don’t you ever stop Koeldi. It's so good.... soooooo.... good."

Koel was now fully satisfied by her techniques... so she wasn’t in hurry to get Porimoni off quickly. She took short breaks from the pussy..... licking and revisiting her cute bellybutton or by dragging her tongue down and up the inside of her smooth thighs.

Koel just couldn’t get enough of the lovely scent of Porimoni's pussy and got an idea. She now started to use her nose as well as her tongue and lips on her pussy in a frenzied way. This additional stimulation pushed Porimoni much closer to her boiling orgasm.

With Koel's cute nose tickling her clitoris at the same time as the tongue performed miracles elsewhere, it was impossible for the Bangladeshi film-queen to last much longer. She looked down and saw Koel's sweet ass wiggle and it was one of the sexiest things she had ever seen.

This beautiful tantalizing sight was what finally pushed her over the edge as she screamed for the last time, "OOOOOOOOOOOO...... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Soooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood."

Her body shivered.... convulsed.... tortured.... quivered as the high pitched orgasm hit her each and every nerve. All that was in her thoughts was Koel. The orgasm was the best she ever had and she came really close to fainting. Koel meanwhile eagerly licked up every last precious drop of the orgasm.

Few moments later Koel joined Porimoni on the couch and they immediately started to make out again. They were becoming quite acquainted to each others tongues by now and they blissfully made out while stroking each others bodies all over. They laid quiet in each others arms for a while and just enjoyed the moment.

Koel was the first to speak, "Wow, That was great Pori."

"It sure was."

"We have to do this again some time and that time with Indudi."

"Indudi.... I mean Indrani Halder?"

"No no.... she is my sweet sister-like friend Indrani Dutta."

"Ohhhh.... Indrani Dutta... the fabulous actress-dancer! Very recently I've seen one of her dance programmes organized for the development of an orphanage. She looks so lovely and sexy in her dancing costume. Now I'm very much eager to meet with the great beautiful dancer..." saying this Porimoni retrieved the wine-bottle and poured two fresh glasses.

They shared a flirtatious smile and toasted as they were sketching their next plan with the famous Bengalee actress-dancer Indrani Dutta for a hot three-some.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
Excellent update. Hope the hot three-some with/between Indrani, Koel and Parimoni happens in the next update. Thanks a lot though!!
Like Reply
Waoooo !! Those orgasmic wave hits us also..

[Image: 20200117-205531.jpg]

looking forward of those beautiful bangali babes ..spcly porimoni into more nasty encounters ! Keep going.... Heart
Like Reply
[Image: download.jpg]
[Image: IMG-ORG-1554896461714.jpg]

PORIMONI
[+] 2 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
[Image: 10679679-819714728080911-4084369699279843596-o.jpg]
[Image: 20191205-225511.jpg]
[Image: 20200217-185657.jpg]
[Image: 20769936-1604559502929759-8862667080838825901-n.jpg]
[Image: 22027607016-f03be826fa-k.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like bratapol's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update bro loved it so much
announce 

Quote:All pictures are taken from internate
[+] 2 users Like 123@abc's post
Like Reply
Hope to get an update soon on this wonderful sexy story. Thanks.
Like Reply
Episode : 24

Porimoni stood in front of the miror in her spacious bedroom at a guesthouse of Kalimpong where she came with her husband for an outdoor shooting. Her husband Kamruzzaman Roni had just gone outside with one of his close friend.

She was stark naked as the day she was born. She had just taken a shower and little drops of moisture still clung to her firm young body. She examined herself from all angles through the full length mirror.

She was pretty satisfied with how she looked. Long, gorgeous black hair, with big dark eyes. A mouth that some considered a little too wide but with luscious red lips made her sexy look even more tantalising. Her hands roamed over her slender body, caressing her flat tummy before moving upwards to her firm boobs.

Porimoni liked her perky boobs, looked too big for her slender frame, which were sufficient enough to attract immediate attention from her blind fans. She lightly touched her large, brown nipples, moaning softly as she did so. It had been a while since she had her last sexual gratification with Koel two days ago and the longer she went without sex, the more sensitive her nipples got.

Her hands moved downwards again, towards the vally between her long, shapely legs. She lightly stroked the large jungle of her jet-black curly pubic hair that she kept neatly cleaned.

She sat down on the small chair in front of the mirror and slowly spread her legs. Stroking the inside of her thighs, she carefully examined her womanhood. Thanks to her growing state of excitement, her pussy lips had parted slightly, giving her a tantalising glimpse of the soft, pink wetness within.

With two fingers, she stroked her pussy lips lovingly, sending shivers of pure ecstatic pleasure up and down her spine. Briefly, she was tempted to plunge right in, but she resisted despite her wetness. She brought her fingers to her face.

Holding her fingers under her nose, she inhaled the fragrance of her womanhood. Then, her pink tongue darted from between her ruby lips and lapped at the feminine juices coating her fingers. She loved how she tasted..... tangy and salty. It was a taste that could quickly grow to an addiction, as her new female lover Koel reiterated to her.

Porimoni leaned back in the chair and lifted her leg. Her hands caressed the smooth skin, gently massaging her shapely calf. She began rubbing her foot, treating herself to a nice massage. Her feet were probably her favorite part of her body. Long, perfectly smooth, with beautiful arches and topped off with cute little toes.

She would only admit to herself that she had a bit of foot fetish. She brought her foot up to her face. The shower had washed away most of the delicious smell that so turned her on, but if she concentrated, she could still catch a whiff of that delicious aroma.

Closing her eyes, she began gently sucking her big toe, nibbling at the flesh and pushing her tongue into the gap between her toes. One day, she thought to herself, 'I’m going to find someone who appreciates my feet as much as I do.'

Porimoni reluctantly stopped her worship of her own feet. She stood up and turned around. She placed her right knee on the chair and looked over her shoulder at her reflection in the mirror.

Her eyes roamed over the sight of her upturned creamy ass. She reached back and cupped a cheek with each hand, softly kneading the tender flesh. With a finger she began tracing her crack, lightly scratching at her puckered brown asshole with her fingernail. The sensation set off sparks of electricity in her brain.

She rubbed the outer rim of her darkest crinkled hole, feeling it relax under her touch, but when she tried to push her finger in, it still resisted. Slightly bummed, she raised her finger to her mouth and began sucking it. Lubricated it with a fresh coat of saliva, she once again attempted to insert her finger into her dark treasure.

This time, her finger slid in with ease, right up to the first knuckle. She held it there for a moment, enjoying the dirty sensation of her asshole being filled. She began sliding her finger in and out, in and out, establishing an easy rythym until the finger embedded fully in her sensitive backdoor.

When Porimoni felt comfortable with the violation of her sphincter, she added another finger. She closed her eyes, softly moaning as the sensation built up steadily. Her other hand returned to her boobs, kneading the firm gloves, pinching and twisting her large brown nipples one by one.

She then lifted her right boob and lowered her face. Her tongue lapped at the top of her boob, which soon glistened with saliva before flicking her sensitive nipple with the tip of her tongue. She then lowered her mouth even more and clamped her nipple between her pouty lips.

She chewed it mildly for few seconds before licking and sucking it as she had earlier done with her big toe. The hyper-sensitive nipple started throbbing in her mouth like a miniature penis. She applied same treatment to her other nipple for few moments.

Meanwhile, her fingers were pumping in and out.... in and out in her dark hole with a greater speed. Porimoni knew she was close to orgasm. She pushed the chair out of the way and got down on her knees, never once removing her fingers from her excessively tight ass-hole.

She spread her knees and rested her face flat on the carpet, beautifully framed by her thick shampooed hair. Her nipples brushed the carpet, adding to her excitement. Still pumping her asshole, Porimoni moved her other hand to her tight leaking slit. She rubbed the outer lips that were already soaked with her overflowing juices.

Her fingers found their way inside, first one, then a second and finally a third. She was now pumping both her holes with vigour...... shoulders and hips bucking as she came closer and closer to orgasm. She began stroking her large clit, rubbing and pinching it as her fingers plunged in an out of her ass-hole faster and faster.

“Oh, ,.'! Ohhhhhhhh......, how nice ,.'! Oh ,.' oh ,.' oh ,.'! HHHHHHNNNNNN….AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!”

Her body started exploding into an never ending orgasm as thick squirts of feminine juices erupted from her tight slit. She collapsed on the floor. For a while, she just lay there while her body recovered very slowly from her powerful orgasm.

Finally, she brought her hand to her face, her fingers sticky from her girly cum. Once again her tongue darted out, cleaning her fingers from the sticky residue, savouring every last drop of her own juices.

Then with a wet plop, she removed her fingers from her asshole. Bringing them up to her nose, she inhaled the earthy, shitty fragrance from her own bowels. Her fingers were coated light brown with her shit, but Porimoni didn’t care.

She plunged her fingers into her wide mouth, sucking and licking them clean. At first Porimoni gagged a little from the bitter, shitty taste, but she soon began to appreciate it. While sucking her fingers clean, she idly wondered what it would be like to lick Koel's asshole and tasting it right from the source.

Finally, Samsunnahar Smrity alias Porimoni got up from the floor..... her body was glistening with sweat as girlie juices stuck to the inside of her smooth fleshy thighs.

“I guess I’d better take another shower…”

To be continued......
Like Reply
[Image: 59942942-434515564015673-8069700119856939008-n.jpg]

Well well well.... naver read such a narrative details about her , those gorgeous feet exploration, squirting... soo good ! Lasbo n solo done ... waiting for her performance in bg.

Keep exploring her gorgeous beauty with all kinky stuff.. waiting for a pee party scene, that would be cherry on top  Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes bratapol's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2021, 04:02 PM)bratapol Wrote: [Image: 59942942-434515564015673-8069700119856939008-n.jpg]

Well well well.... naver read such a narrative details about her , those gorgeous feet exploration, squirting... soo good ! Lasbo n solo done ... waiting for her performance in bg.

Keep exploring her gorgeous beauty with all kinky stuff.. waiting for a pee party scene, that would be cherry on top  Tongue

Thanks bro..... your appreciation is my motivation. Have a nice day and again thanks.
Like Reply