Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Waiting for next updates
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 14 – All set in my office & letting her boss knew the matter

Next day morning it was around 8’O clock by the time I woke up, feeling a very little body pains, I saw my besides, my wife is not there, yes I know by this time she might be sleeping naked with my boss on his bed, relaxing after long hours of fuck, but what I can do? So got up, fresh up myself & preparing breakfast, today I am not in a mood to go to office, so I took my mobile & checking all my pending notifications, in them from a new number a message called “HEY PRADEEP!” I don’t know who is that, so I replied with “YES I AM, MAY I KNOW WHO IS THIS?” immediately I got a reply that

Me: Yes I am, may I know who’s this?
Stranger: this is Pramod, Neha boss
Me: oh sir, tell me
He immediately called me & I answered it
Me: hello sir
Pramod: Hai, Pradeep, why Neha phone number is switched off? Why she didn’t come to office yesterday?

For this I was tensed a little but, immediately all those farm house incidents flashed in-front of my eyes but how can I say that I took my wife to a farm house & let her fuck with 5 foreigners, so I need to cook up a story & convince him right now, if not It may cause damage to my wife job.

Pramod: Pradeep, are you there?
Me: Yes, sir, she actually went to home town on an emergency, so her phone is out of charge, I will make sure that she will call back you, is anything urgent sir?
Pramod: nothing, it was regular office work, when she will be back?
Me: by today night sir
Pramod: ok, carry my message to her, ask her to call back me as soon as possible.
Me: ok sir, bye.

Uff, somehow I managed it, if he came to know what happened in farm house it may be trouble to her career, now it’s ok everything is fine, so I ate breakfast & watching TV, I texted my wife but no response, I tried her but it says SWITCH OFF, then I tried to call my boss but he rejecting my call, then I texted him “SIR, LET NEHA CALL ME ONCE”, I got a reply that “OK”, so I am waiting for her call, meanwhile I took bath, cleaned entire house, had lunch & had a nap, by then time is already 5 pm, time is running so fast, but no response from my wife, I again texted to my boss to please let her talk to me once, but no use, I sat alone at home watching tv for some time pass, but inside I am eagerly waiting for her call, later at around 9 pm, I got a call from my boss number,

My boss: hey dude
Me: Hai, sir, I am waiting for this call from morning
My boss: Yeah, when you called, we are sleeping then.
Me: Sorry to disturb you
My boss: It’s ok my boy, a good news for you, now you can pick up your wife
Me (in happy tone): oh thank you so much sir, I am eagerly waiting for this from so long, finally thank you so much sir, it is really a good news, I will come in just 5 min.
My boss: ok buddy, by the way bring some clothes to her, she is not having anything from yesterday evening on her body.
Me (in dull): oh, ok I will start now.
I packed her a saree, blouse, bra & panty, rushed to my boss house & rang his calling bell. After 2 minutes he came in short & t-shirt with a whisky glass in hand, asked me to come inside, I sat on sofa in hall, then my boss took the baggage in my hand, took out my wife clothes, saree, blouse, bra, panty, he kept those bra panty on teapoy, took remaining items & went inside his bedroom, came back after 10 minutes followed him my wife, they both sat on sofa adjacent to me, she seems just had shower, she is looking like a normal wife, as if nothing happened, most descent, more loyal, traditional, but we are not maintaining eye contact, it seems her sultriness ends there, I wanna forget all those previous 4 days as bad dream & wanna start things new. Then boss offered us a dinner, I said ok, this time boss showed his respect, treated us like king & queen by serving us dinner, made us sit beside each other, we ate just like a perfect couple, a perfect wife & husband, then my boss feels like so loyal person, then I realised one thing that he is the most dominant person but like slow poison, then after me & my wife had dinner, we are about to leave my boss gave me the cheque of 1 lakh, it is for her presentation as agreed, so we took that & he gave one more small packet & said “THERE ARE TABLETS INSIDE, USE THEM, BECAUSE SHE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MULTIPLE GUYS FROM PAST 2  DAYS, SO THIS WILL AVOID UNWANTED PREGNANCY”, it seems logical, this is why my wife loves him a lot, because he cares a lot, even though he did things against her he make sure she never misses her comfort in them, a little tricky, this man knows what to do to get his work done, a great mind, that’s why he become boss to that big company & grabbed such a big project, so with that cheque & tablets me & my wife reached home, after 4 days she is returning home, so many things happened in between, many things happened in between, she is no more a single man’s girl, what she is at home is completely different from what she was at farmhouse. Her slutty soul is left behind my flat door & with pure wife soul she again came back into my flat. Now she is just an another house wife.

All the way home we are maintaining a silence as big as this universe, after reaching home also same silence continued, we are unable to maintain eye contact. Then we changed dress & went into sleep. That night was the most uncomfortable for both of us at home, it was like never before, we both on same bed but it seems like miles distance between us, she turned opposite side & immediately into sleep, probably she must have tiered, me also slept with crazy mind set, I don’t wanna think more because already my brain is overloaded with many thoughts & doubts.

Next day it was Wednesday, it was around 7 am, I woke up & back to my routines, preparing food & others stuff as we both need to go office, I am almost done with everything, I was about to bath, so I entered into bedroom & noticed she already got ready & about to leave to office, then I asked her

Me: Neha, are you ready so early, are you leaving to office?
She is looking so beautiful in a simple plain cotton saree, free hair, looking stunning

My wife: Yeah, I was on leave from 2 days without mentioning to my boss, my phone was also off, so probably he might be angry on me, I need to settle that (her intention is different), so I need to go early & check my pending works.
Me: ok, breakfast is ready, eat it, meanwhile I will prepare & drop you at office.
My wife: ok but quick I don’t have much time.

Immediately I took shower, in just 5 minutes I was completely ready, we both had breakfast but silent, we started on my bike, in just sometime I dropped her at office, here the thing I don’t know is “I am thinking she is work focused & in a mood to complete the pending works & say sorry to her boss for not coming without prior application for leave” but her intention is completely different, then I left her at her office & I went to my office, but then I am in my own thoughts like

“HOW MY COLLEAGUES WILL LOOK AT ME, ALREADY THEY TEASED ME A LOT ABOUT THAT PREVIOUS PARTY BRA INCIDENT OF MY WIFE, NOW SHE GAVE PRESENTATION IN SUCH A SEXY MANNER & EVERYONE CAPTURED IN THEIR PHONES, HOW THEY RECEIVE IT? HOW ARE THEY GONNA SEE ME? WHAT THEY THINK OF MY WIFE? EVEN THERE ARE SUBORDINATES WHO SAW MY WIFE IN SUCH A MANNER, TILL NOW I USED TO SHOW SOME AUTHORITY ON THEM BUT DO THEY LISTEN TO ME NOW? DO THEY VALUE MY WORDS? DO THEY RESPECT ME? DO THEY OBEDIENT TO ME? ” like that there are many thoughts running in my mind, feeling shy to face my colleagues, with all these thoughts I reached my office, usually early than regular time so no one at office apart from cleaning guys & other maintenance staff, I went into my cabin & checking some mails, gradually other employees also getting into work. 

There on the other side my wife entered into her office after 4 days, no one apart from my wife & office boy, my wife went into her cubic, placed her hand bag, directly went into her boss cabin waiting there, so office boy went & offered her a coffee, she drank it & waiting for her boss to arrive, she knew he is angry on her but she have her own was to cool him down & control his anger issue. Gradually employees are getting into work & but around 11 am, boss entered into his cabin talking something on his phone, she immediately held him at the door, hugged him, locked her lips with his, he don’t understand anything for a moment. He didn’t expected anyone in his cabin but this lady occupied him as soon as he entered in, still the cabin is door wife open, office boy saw my wife intentionally hugging him & kissing him clearly, there itself boss cut the call & responded to my wife Neha kiss, he kissed her like that, held her at head & pushing more for deep kiss, my wife is trying her best to cool down his body anger, then slowly she closed the door with one hand, locked from inside & slowly moved him towards his chair, make him sit, occupied his lap & hugged him, drenched him in her kisses, stopping him to shout on her, with another hand pressing his dick over his pants to make it hard, because she knew well his anger will come out in the way of white thick fluid from his dick, so my wife unbuttoned, unzipped, took his massive by looking deep into his eyes, stroked it well, all of sudden sucked his dick in her mouth & sucking him like a professional, what a man can do while such a hot chick sucking him like that? He sat back & enjoyed her lips over his dick, almost for more than 15 minutes, she keep sucking him, finally he released a huge thick white fluid inside her mouth & she drank it all, not even a single drop on her face or saree, till the last drop she sucked him, even after cumming she cleaning his tool with her tongue, smiled at him & sat on floor like a child, then she cleaned his dick with her hand kerchief, if a hot-wife is doing like that which guy will deny it, who don’t like it? So he is so silent now, settled now, then he smiled back to her, he only said one word ‘BITCH’.

Then my wife said sorry in a polite manner
My wife: sorry Pramod, I went to a place & stuck there, my phone is dead, so I was unable to communicate it to you, sorry again.
Pramod: Yeah, I know your hubby told me there is a medical emergency, I can understand & moreover you explained me better with your mouth
My wife knows that what her husband told is different from what actually happened so she wanna explain It to him later & for that moment she thought to leave it like that
My wife: yeah Pramod, I hope now you are cool & your anger is gone
Pramod: Yeah baby, all my anger in your stomach
My wife: ha ha ha ha, ok I am leaving to my cubic, have some work to do
Pramod: Yes baby, I mailed you some details, work on it, finish it by evening we have another work to do.
My wife: ok Pramod (by saying she left the boss cabin)

When Neha is coming out of the cabin, she found that almost all employees are present & working on. She politely went to her cubic, but that created a doubt in all employees that “WHEN SHE WENT INSIDE THAT CABIN? WHAT SHE DOING ALL THESE TIME? Because it was almost 1 hour inside boss cabin so obviously created doubt in them. For the rest of the day she was focused on work & doing her own stuff, normal working day.

On the other side in my office, I was doing work, gradually time passes all the employees came & started their work, it was 11 am, by then already 2 hours of work I need small break, so I went to cafeteria, having my coffee, there were 3 guys on the other table, I was so popular in my office all because of my wife, those 3 guys beside me are pointing towards, checking something in mobile & murmuring, I was observing them but acting like I am busy with my mobile, they are talking something, laughing among them, I concluded it is surely something about my wife so it felt very uncomfortable, I quickly finished my coffee & went back to my cabin, resumed my work, even at lunch time also guys playing & teasing me, that was soo embarrassing, I ate quickly & went back to my cabin, not in mood to work, so took a nap & resumed my work.

Around at 5 pm my boss came to my cabin & asked me to along with him, he directly taking me towards conference room, I am getting doubt because last time also he did the same thing, took me towards conference room & showed my wife pics & bra strap videos, so I was tensed a lot this time, because this time is far beyond the last time, my wife dressed so sexily, but I cannot deny him & walked with him, because I wanna know what happened after I fainted out. By the time we enter the conference room almost all the employees are present & eagerly waiting to watch the show, OMG these guys are so eager to watch my wife on big screen, I am nervous, feeling shy, while entering the room I felt like a goat in lions den.

There on the other side at my wife office, exactly at 5 pm, boss came to my wife cubic, said

Pramod: Neha, is your work done?
My wife: yes sir, I mailed you, check your mail
Pramod: oh, nice, ok we have a meeting to attend now, let’s go
My wife: ok sir.

Like that both came out of the office while every one is watching, occupied his luxury car, took a tight hug & lip kiss for few minutes, while in lip kiss he keep pressing her boobs over blouse, then went straight to a hotel, my wife expected this, she is already ready for it, she knew it, without saying a word she followed behind his steps, it was a suit room, very comfortable, right at the moment they entered, both rushed for a deep lip kiss, while kissing he started to remove her pallu & pressing her melons over blouse, then my wife unbuttoning his shirt, while that shirt & unhooked blouse are hanging to their respective bodies my wife broke the kiss, slides towards he down part, sat on her knees, looking into his eyes, unzipped his pant, kept her hand into his undies, playing with it, holding it tight, rubbing it, finally took it out, ready to gulp it into her mouth.

There back in my office, while in the presence of all my colleagues there on the big screen they keep sliding my wife hot pics, omg they are too hot, all her cleavage is shown, she is like a dam hot bitch in the entire room, every-one is cheering, shouting her name, almost mini party is going on, at every pic boss is pausing & asking random employee to share his nasty comment on her, once images are finished, there starts the evening stage dance show, I don’t know till then what happened after I fainted, now I am so eager to know it.

Once video started to play there comes my wife in sexy saree & bra type thing just covering her nipples, after that she is talking, cracking jokes & stuff, but when the items songs started to play there comes the real image of my wife, doing nasty stuff, playing naughty gestures, moving her body in a sexy way infront of all, giving flying kisses, the thing freezed me is, she herself removed her saree & through it away, then I realized that how my wife saree is found behind the stage, there in video she is doing all kind of nasty stuff that she can do at that moment, I cannot believe it, she did it all by herself, is she my wife Neha or her replicant? There in video it is clearly show that I am sleeping on a table & my wife is dancing sexily on stage, for it everyone laughed, then I felt how dumb I am, while my wife is entertaining all my colleagues here I fainted, sleeping with no sense, when about to party is over, my wife invited all guys on stage, performed a group dance, letting every one touch her wherever they want, dancing with them, hugging them, she raised her petticoat till thighs & dancing my exposing her panty, she lost all sense & dancing like mad dog, I don’t know what to say, till now I have a little prestige in my office, by now it is gone totally.

Once the video show is over, boss send a copy to every-one, now literally everyone have a semi nude pic of my wife, nothing left to cover up, now every phone in office have her pics, they may use them for any purpose, I cannot digest it, I wan fully angry on my boss & other colleagues.

Then I shouted loud on my boss, for it everyone become silent, I yelling on him, showing all my angry on him, on other also, once after my anger is over, he talked to me & convinced me. I don’t know why I am settling down to his words, his words are so influential, he can do magic with his words, infront of all he thanked me & my wife for helping in getting that project. After that program is over everyone, while every-one is leaving checking their mobile for hot pics of my wife, those who already have my wife number send those pics to her in whatsapp, remaining guys got her number & saved for future use, with all these pics & new contact messages her mobile is vibrating, but she is busy in doing some other important thing with her boss in a luxury hotel.

There on the other side,

My wife is in so busy getting fucked by her boss in doggy pose, letting huge moans & boobs swinging,  shouting her boss name, she forgot the whole world & enjoying herself, but her mobile is keep vibrating with all her photos & getting messages from new number, all are my colleagues & other office members, but my wife didn’t care about it & enjoying. After doggy she sat on floor & waiting for her boss to cum on her face, once he is done on her face he cleaning his dick to her hair, she swiped the cum fell on her face with fingers & licked them, she became a cum loving slut, once that round is finished she took a towel & went into shower, he ordered some food for dinner, meanwhile he observed that my wife mobile is keep ringing & he opened & was shocked to see, there her phone is full of notifications, missed calls, then he opened them & saw my wife sexy images & naughty teasing dances, he didn’t expected that, he went blank for it, while watching all those stuff his dick raised again, it  become hard & he is playing with it, meanwhile my wife came out of shower & came to see all these thing. Then her boss questioned about all these stuff, then he said what all happened in those 3 days at farm house.

Actually she expected an angry reaction from her boss but he accepted in just a minute & felt happy for her dare. My wife didn’t expected this, he is quite contrast to her expectations, he immediately shared all those images & videos to his mobile, by hearing her story again he got hard enough, but meanwhile dinner arrived, they had it together, then again they had one more round, whenever he saw my wife images he becomes hard on & banging her, totally at that night they 3 rounds, once they are fully satisfied then they saw time & it was 12:00 am, with hurry she looked into her mobile & she found 5 miss calls from me, she immediately call back to me & said sorry she is in office meeting & for to observe her mobile & will be back in just 30 min, so I am waiting for her.

As she said she is back in just 30 minutes, her boss dropped her in his car, by that time I ate in house & my wife ate in hotel, so with not much talking we both slept. From almost past 10 days things changed drastically, all are out of my hand, all my pride lost, my wife become my office whore, everybody is trying to get a chance with her, talking dirty with me directly about my wife. By keeping all these stuff in mind I cannot quite my job & move to new place because I have my own finance problems, so I kept quite, wanna forget what all happened & continue my job as if nothing happened.  

[+] 3 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Here is another small update guys!
Like Reply
She is not a true whore yet..Just fucked few

Still many more in office to explore her..I am waiting for day she comes to office 
   gets naked
   gets fucked royally by watchman to Boss freely
   goes home cum drenched where Hubby is waiting to clean her privates with his mouth ..but only for apartment sex session to start... 

Then she can be called a true whore.
Like Reply
(26-07-2021, 08:53 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 14 – All set in my office & letting her boss knew the matter

Next day morning it was around 8’O clock by the time I woke up, feeling a very little body pains, I saw my besides, my wife is not there, yes I know by this time she might be sleeping naked with my boss on his bed, relaxing after long hours of fuck, but what I can do? So got up, fresh up myself & preparing breakfast, today I am not in a mood to go to office, so I took my mobile & checking all my pending notifications, in them from a new number a message called “HEY PRADEEP!” I don’t know who is that, so I replied with “YES I AM, MAY I KNOW WHO IS THIS?” immediately I got a reply that

Me: Yes I am, may I know who’s this?
Stranger: this is Pramod, Neha boss
Me: oh sir, tell me
He immediately called me & I answered it
Me: hello sir
Pramod: Hai, Pradeep, why Neha phone number is switched off? Why she didn’t come to office yesterday?

For this I was tensed a little but, immediately all those farm house incidents flashed in-front of my eyes but how can I say that I took my wife to a farm house & let her fuck with 5 foreigners, so I need to cook up a story & convince him right now, if not It may cause damage to my wife job.

Pramod: Pradeep, are you there?
Me: Yes, sir, she actually went to home town on an emergency, so her phone is out of charge, I will make sure that she will call back you, is anything urgent sir?
Pramod: nothing, it was regular office work, when she will be back?
Me: by today night sir
Pramod: ok, carry my message to her, ask her to call back me as soon as possible.
Me: ok sir, bye.

Uff, somehow I managed it, if he came to know what happened in farm house it may be trouble to her career, now it’s ok everything is fine, so I ate breakfast & watching TV, I texted my wife but no response, I tried her but it says SWITCH OFF, then I tried to call my boss but he rejecting my call, then I texted him “SIR, LET NEHA CALL ME ONCE”, I got a reply that “OK”, so I am waiting for her call, meanwhile I took bath, cleaned entire house, had lunch & had a nap, by then time is already 5 pm, time is running so fast, but no response from my wife, I again texted to my boss to please let her talk to me once, but no use, I sat alone at home watching tv for some time pass, but inside I am eagerly waiting for her call, later at around 9 pm, I got a call from my boss number,

My boss: hey dude
Me: Hai, sir, I am waiting for this call from morning
My boss: Yeah, when you called, we are sleeping then.
Me: Sorry to disturb you
My boss: It’s ok my boy, a good news for you, now you can pick up your wife
Me (in happy tone): oh thank you so much sir, I am eagerly waiting for this from so long, finally thank you so much sir, it is really a good news, I will come in just 5 min.
My boss: ok buddy, by the way bring some clothes to her, she is not having anything from yesterday evening on her body.
Me (in dull): oh, ok I will start now.
I packed her a saree, blouse, bra & panty, rushed to my boss house & rang his calling bell. After 2 minutes he came in short & t-shirt with a whisky glass in hand, asked me to come inside, I sat on sofa in hall, then my boss took the baggage in my hand, took out my wife clothes, saree, blouse, bra, panty, he kept those bra panty on teapoy, took remaining items & went inside his bedroom, came back after 10 minutes followed him my wife, they both sat on sofa adjacent to me, she seems just had shower, she is looking like a normal wife, as if nothing happened, most descent, more loyal, traditional, but we are not maintaining eye contact, it seems her sultriness ends there, I wanna forget all those previous 4 days as bad dream & wanna start things new. Then boss offered us a dinner, I said ok, this time boss showed his respect, treated us like king & queen by serving us dinner, made us sit beside each other, we ate just like a perfect couple, a perfect wife & husband, then my boss feels like so loyal person, then I realised one thing that he is the most dominant person but like slow poison, then after me & my wife had dinner, we are about to leave my boss gave me the cheque of 1 lakh, it is for her presentation as agreed, so we took that & he gave one more small packet & said “THERE ARE TABLETS INSIDE, USE THEM, BECAUSE SHE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MULTIPLE GUYS FROM PAST 2  DAYS, SO THIS WILL AVOID UNWANTED PREGNANCY”, it seems logical, this is why my wife loves him a lot, because he cares a lot, even though he did things against her he make sure she never misses her comfort in them, a little tricky, this man knows what to do to get his work done, a great mind, that’s why he become boss to that big company & grabbed such a big project, so with that cheque & tablets me & my wife reached home, after 4 days she is returning home, so many things happened in between, many things happened in between, she is no more a single man’s girl, what she is at home is completely different from what she was at farmhouse. Her slutty soul is left behind my flat door & with pure wife soul she again came back into my flat. Now she is just an another house wife.

All the way home we are maintaining a silence as big as this universe, after reaching home also same silence continued, we are unable to maintain eye contact. Then we changed dress & went into sleep. That night was the most uncomfortable for both of us at home, it was like never before, we both on same bed but it seems like miles distance between us, she turned opposite side & immediately into sleep, probably she must have tiered, me also slept with crazy mind set, I don’t wanna think more because already my brain is overloaded with many thoughts & doubts.

Next day it was Wednesday, it was around 7 am, I woke up & back to my routines, preparing food & others stuff as we both need to go office, I am almost done with everything, I was about to bath, so I entered into bedroom & noticed she already got ready & about to leave to office, then I asked her

Me: Neha, are you ready so early, are you leaving to office?
She is looking so beautiful in a simple plain cotton saree, free hair, looking stunning

My wife: Yeah, I was on leave from 2 days without mentioning to my boss, my phone was also off, so probably he might be angry on me, I need to settle that (her intention is different), so I need to go early & check my pending works.
Me: ok, breakfast is ready, eat it, meanwhile I will prepare & drop you at office.
My wife: ok but quick I don’t have much time.

Immediately I took shower, in just 5 minutes I was completely ready, we both had breakfast but silent, we started on my bike, in just sometime I dropped her at office, here the thing I don’t know is “I am thinking she is work focused & in a mood to complete the pending works & say sorry to her boss for not coming without prior application for leave” but her intention is completely different, then I left her at her office & I went to my office, but then I am in my own thoughts like

“HOW MY COLLEAGUES WILL LOOK AT ME, ALREADY THEY TEASED ME A LOT ABOUT THAT PREVIOUS PARTY BRA INCIDENT OF MY WIFE, NOW SHE GAVE PRESENTATION IN SUCH A SEXY MANNER & EVERYONE CAPTURED IN THEIR PHONES, HOW THEY RECEIVE IT? HOW ARE THEY GONNA SEE ME? WHAT THEY THINK OF MY WIFE? EVEN THERE ARE SUBORDINATES WHO SAW MY WIFE IN SUCH A MANNER, TILL NOW I USED TO SHOW SOME AUTHORITY ON THEM BUT DO THEY LISTEN TO ME NOW? DO THEY VALUE MY WORDS? DO THEY RESPECT ME? DO THEY OBEDIENT TO ME? ” like that there are many thoughts running in my mind, feeling shy to face my colleagues, with all these thoughts I reached my office, usually early than regular time so no one at office apart from cleaning guys & other maintenance staff, I went into my cabin & checking some mails, gradually other employees also getting into work. 

There on the other side my wife entered into her office after 4 days, no one apart from my wife & office boy, my wife went into her cubic, placed her hand bag, directly went into her boss cabin waiting there, so office boy went & offered her a coffee, she drank it & waiting for her boss to arrive, she knew he is angry on her but she have her own was to cool him down & control his anger issue. Gradually employees are getting into work & but around 11 am, boss entered into his cabin talking something on his phone, she immediately held him at the door, hugged him, locked her lips with his, he don’t understand anything for a moment. He didn’t expected anyone in his cabin but this lady occupied him as soon as he entered in, still the cabin is door wife open, office boy saw my wife intentionally hugging him & kissing him clearly, there itself boss cut the call & responded to my wife Neha kiss, he kissed her like that, held her at head & pushing more for deep kiss, my wife is trying her best to cool down his body anger, then slowly she closed the door with one hand, locked from inside & slowly moved him towards his chair, make him sit, occupied his lap & hugged him, drenched him in her kisses, stopping him to shout on her, with another hand pressing his dick over his pants to make it hard, because she knew well his anger will come out in the way of white thick fluid from his dick, so my wife unbuttoned, unzipped, took his massive by looking deep into his eyes, stroked it well, all of sudden sucked his dick in her mouth & sucking him like a professional, what a man can do while such a hot chick sucking him like that? He sat back & enjoyed her lips over his dick, almost for more than 15 minutes, she keep sucking him, finally he released a huge thick white fluid inside her mouth & she drank it all, not even a single drop on her face or saree, till the last drop she sucked him, even after cumming she cleaning his tool with her tongue, smiled at him & sat on floor like a child, then she cleaned his dick with her hand kerchief, if a hot-wife is doing like that which guy will deny it, who don’t like it? So he is so silent now, settled now, then he smiled back to her, he only said one word ‘BITCH’.

Then my wife said sorry in a polite manner
My wife: sorry Pramod, I went to a place & stuck there, my phone is dead, so I was unable to communicate it to you, sorry again.
Pramod: Yeah, I know your hubby told me there is a medical emergency, I can understand & moreover you explained me better with your mouth
My wife knows that what her husband told is different from what actually happened so she wanna explain It to him later & for that moment she thought to leave it like that
My wife: yeah Pramod, I hope now you are cool & your anger is gone
Pramod: Yeah baby, all my anger in your stomach
My wife: ha ha ha ha, ok I am leaving to my cubic, have some work to do
Pramod: Yes baby, I mailed you some details, work on it, finish it by evening we have another work to do.
My wife: ok Pramod (by saying she left the boss cabin)

When Neha is coming out of the cabin, she found that almost all employees are present & working on. She politely went to her cubic, but that created a doubt in all employees that “WHEN SHE WENT INSIDE THAT CABIN? WHAT SHE DOING ALL THESE TIME? Because it was almost 1 hour inside boss cabin so obviously created doubt in them. For the rest of the day she was focused on work & doing her own stuff, normal working day.

On the other side in my office, I was doing work, gradually time passes all the employees came & started their work, it was 11 am, by then already 2 hours of work I need small break, so I went to cafeteria, having my coffee, there were 3 guys on the other table, I was so popular in my office all because of my wife, those 3 guys beside me are pointing towards, checking something in mobile & murmuring, I was observing them but acting like I am busy with my mobile, they are talking something, laughing among them, I concluded it is surely something about my wife so it felt very uncomfortable, I quickly finished my coffee & went back to my cabin, resumed my work, even at lunch time also guys playing & teasing me, that was soo embarrassing, I ate quickly & went back to my cabin, not in mood to work, so took a nap & resumed my work.

Around at 5 pm my boss came to my cabin & asked me to along with him, he directly taking me towards conference room, I am getting doubt because last time also he did the same thing, took me towards conference room & showed my wife pics & bra strap videos, so I was tensed a lot this time, because this time is far beyond the last time, my wife dressed so sexily, but I cannot deny him & walked with him, because I wanna know what happened after I fainted out. By the time we enter the conference room almost all the employees are present & eagerly waiting to watch the show, OMG these guys are so eager to watch my wife on big screen, I am nervous, feeling shy, while entering the room I felt like a goat in lions den.

There on the other side at my wife office, exactly at 5 pm, boss came to my wife cubic, said

Pramod: Neha, is your work done?
My wife: yes sir, I mailed you, check your mail
Pramod: oh, nice, ok we have a meeting to attend now, let’s go
My wife: ok sir.

Like that both came out of the office while every one is watching, occupied his luxury car, took a tight hug & lip kiss for few minutes, while in lip kiss he keep pressing her boobs over blouse, then went straight to a hotel, my wife expected this, she is already ready for it, she knew it, without saying a word she followed behind his steps, it was a suit room, very comfortable, right at the moment they entered, both rushed for a deep lip kiss, while kissing he started to remove her pallu & pressing her melons over blouse, then my wife unbuttoning his shirt, while that shirt & unhooked blouse are hanging to their respective bodies my wife broke the kiss, slides towards he down part, sat on her knees, looking into his eyes, unzipped his pant, kept her hand into his undies, playing with it, holding it tight, rubbing it, finally took it out, ready to gulp it into her mouth.

There back in my office, while in the presence of all my colleagues there on the big screen they keep sliding my wife hot pics, omg they are too hot, all her cleavage is shown, she is like a dam hot bitch in the entire room, every-one is cheering, shouting her name, almost mini party is going on, at every pic boss is pausing & asking random employee to share his nasty comment on her, once images are finished, there starts the evening stage dance show, I don’t know till then what happened after I fainted, now I am so eager to know it.

Once video started to play there comes my wife in sexy saree & bra type thing just covering her nipples, after that she is talking, cracking jokes & stuff, but when the items songs started to play there comes the real image of my wife, doing nasty stuff, playing naughty gestures, moving her body in a sexy way infront of all, giving flying kisses, the thing freezed me is, she herself removed her saree & through it away, then I realized that how my wife saree is found behind the stage, there in video she is doing all kind of nasty stuff that she can do at that moment, I cannot believe it, she did it all by herself, is she my wife Neha or her replicant? There in video it is clearly show that I am sleeping on a table & my wife is dancing sexily on stage, for it everyone laughed, then I felt how dumb I am, while my wife is entertaining all my colleagues here I fainted, sleeping with no sense, when about to party is over, my wife invited all guys on stage, performed a group dance, letting every one touch her wherever they want, dancing with them, hugging them, she raised her petticoat till thighs & dancing my exposing her panty, she lost all sense & dancing like mad dog, I don’t know what to say, till now I have a little prestige in my office, by now it is gone totally.

Once the video show is over, boss send a copy to every-one, now literally everyone have a semi nude pic of my wife, nothing left to cover up, now every phone in office have her pics, they may use them for any purpose, I cannot digest it, I wan fully angry on my boss & other colleagues.

Then I shouted loud on my boss, for it everyone become silent, I yelling on him, showing all my angry on him, on other also, once after my anger is over, he talked to me & convinced me. I don’t know why I am settling down to his words, his words are so influential, he can do magic with his words, infront of all he thanked me & my wife for helping in getting that project. After that program is over everyone, while every-one is leaving checking their mobile for hot pics of my wife, those who already have my wife number send those pics to her in whatsapp, remaining guys got her number & saved for future use, with all these pics & new contact messages her mobile is vibrating, but she is busy in doing some other important thing with her boss in a luxury hotel.

There on the other side,

My wife is in so busy getting fucked by her boss in doggy pose, letting huge moans & boobs swinging,  shouting her boss name, she forgot the whole world & enjoying herself, but her mobile is keep vibrating with all her photos & getting messages from new number, all are my colleagues & other office members, but my wife didn’t care about it & enjoying. After doggy she sat on floor & waiting for her boss to cum on her face, once he is done on her face he cleaning his dick to her hair, she swiped the cum fell on her face with fingers & licked them, she became a cum loving slut, once that round is finished she took a towel & went into shower, he ordered some food for dinner, meanwhile he observed that my wife mobile is keep ringing & he opened & was shocked to see, there her phone is full of notifications, missed calls, then he opened them & saw my wife sexy images & naughty teasing dances, he didn’t expected that, he went blank for it, while watching all those stuff his dick raised again, it  become hard & he is playing with it, meanwhile my wife came out of shower & came to see all these thing. Then her boss questioned about all these stuff, then he said what all happened in those 3 days at farm house.

Actually she expected an angry reaction from her boss but he accepted in just a minute & felt happy for her dare. My wife didn’t expected this, he is quite contrast to her expectations, he immediately shared all those images & videos to his mobile, by hearing her story again he got hard enough, but meanwhile dinner arrived, they had it together, then again they had one more round, whenever he saw my wife images he becomes hard on & banging her, totally at that night they 3 rounds, once they are fully satisfied then they saw time & it was 12:00 am, with hurry she looked into her mobile & she found 5 miss calls from me, she immediately call back to me & said sorry she is in office meeting & for to observe her mobile & will be back in just 30 min, so I am waiting for her.

As she said she is back in just 30 minutes, her boss dropped her in his car, by that time I ate in house & my wife ate in hotel, so with not much talking we both slept. From almost past 10 days things changed drastically, all are out of my hand, all my pride lost, my wife become my office whore, everybody is trying to get a chance with her, talking dirty with me directly about my wife. By keeping all these stuff in mind I cannot quite my job & move to new place because I have my own finance problems, so I kept quite, wanna forget what all happened & continue my job as if nothing happened.  

(26-07-2021, 09:05 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: She is not a true whore yet..Just fucked few

Still many more in office to explore her..I am waiting for day she comes to office 
   gets naked
   gets fucked royally by watchman to Boss freely
   goes home cum drenched where Hubby is waiting to clean her privates with his mouth ..but only for apartment sex session to start... 

Then she can be called a true whore.

Yes it will come, one day she is beyond everything & let every guy fill her holes.
Like Reply
I hope the story remain realistic as possible
Like Reply
(27-07-2021, 01:49 AM)peter171 Wrote: I hope the story remain realistic  as possible

Yeah the things will remain as realistic as possible but we can show some imaginary benefits that pops over the narration to give some entertainment & thrill to the reader.
Like Reply
Looks like her day isn't complete without getting fucked sex . Everyone is fucking Neha except her husband.
Like Reply
(27-07-2021, 12:17 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: Looks like her day isn't complete without getting fucked sex . Everyone is fucking Neha except her husband.

Yeah!, she is born for it, she will rule entire dicks in the world.
Like Reply
(27-07-2021, 12:22 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Yeah!, she is born for it, she will rule entire dicks in the world.

Then soon she will be known as Neha: The Dicks Conqueror. Smile
Like Reply
After being fucked by Boss (Nithin) all night, the next day Pramod fucked her as well. Damn! She is very energetic & Poor husband Can't do anything but watching his wife get fucked.
Like Reply
Chapter 15- Neighbour Guy

After all those incidents, it become routine, like my wife spending some time after office with her boss & me getting teased by my colleagues & boss infront of others, my colleagues are started to chat with my wife & talks over phone call when time permits, my wife now & then sends selfies to them when she tries new saree or out fits, majority of my office staff are in my wife social account, this cycle has become routine. On a Sunday morning I went out to get vegetables & other stuff, then door bell rang & my wife opened the door in just boxer & T-shirt with no bra leaving nipples impression clearly visible. On opening the door there is a young guy around 23-24 years
Young guy: Hai, my name is Susanth, I moved recently into your neighbourhood.
Neha: oh, Hai, but there an old couple used to live there, where they went?
Susanth: they moved to states to live with their kids, so I moved a week back but yesterday I brought all my luggage.
Neha: Nice. Why don’t you come in?
Susanth: it’s ok I came to borrow water, my purifier is not fixed yet.
Neha: it’s ok come on, have a coffee
Susanth: ok (he moved into my flat & sat on sofa, watching my wife moving into kitchen, observing her milky thighs & sexy round ass swings)
Neha came back with coffee in just 5 minutes. Hand over him, sat on sofa opposite to him. While drinking coffee all his eyes are rolling over her T-shirt & eating her nipples with his eyes. After coffee is done
Susanth: wow, what a nice coffee! Best ever I had, I need it daily
Neha: then come on to my flat daily, I will make hot coffee daily.
Susanth: oh, sure why not?
Neha: so, what do you do?
Susanth: I recently got a new job, so took this flat along with my 2 other friends.
Neha: so, you friends are also gonna stay here?
Susanth: yeah, we are 3 friends, they will next week, I have to report in my new office so I came early.
Neha: nice, you seems very young & got such a good job
Susanth: yeah I am just 23, XX,XXX/- salary
Neha: wow, almost double of my hubby, nice keep it up.
Susanth: thank you, what do you do?
Neha: I work in IT company & my husband as accountant in another company
Susanth: nice, today as a treat I office lunch in my flat, so please come with you husband.
Neha: cool, we will be. Does your luggage arranged in your home?
Susanth: no, I need to do it alone.
Neha: if you don’t mind I can help you.
Susanth: oh, thank god, till now I am worried how to fix it alone.
Neha: ok we will go now, I will lock my flat.

Like that my wife without changing clothes or not even bothered to wear bra inside, she went to that guy’s flat alone to help him, all the time he keep staring at her nipples, thighs & all over her body from top to bottom. Inside his flat everything is so messy, looking dirty, cotton boxes all over, so they started unboxing things & arranging them in their respective places. Meanwhile they are talking many things & knowing each other better, helping each other. Meanwhile I came & found that my flat is locked, then I called Neha & she told that she is helping the new bachelor in the neighbour flat, so she will take some time, then I kept my bags inside home & went into that flat, there I found my wife in sexy attire helping him, whenever she bend down to pick something, he is peeping to see her cleavage, boobs, he is enjoying that show, no bra inside has added benefit to him.

So, I also went inside & helped them, almost half has been completed by lunch time, then he ordered food online, we 3 had it together, by this time I become little free with that guy, post lunch we 3 finished the entire flat & made it look good, actually this flat looks good with a wide opened balcony in that guy’s bedroom, from there visibility is great. All the time his eyes stuck to my wife body, I observed this few time’s but I was silent thinking this is common for that age boys to stare like that. By evening we finished the work & came back to our apartment. Later we both fresh up, sat watching TV, it’s almost months we both spend some time together. Today we got that chance, watched some time TV & talking something, as like every-time my bad luck came & disturbed me in the form of phone call, it is her friends, it went almost an hour, then she came back to me resumed watching TV, then exactly my boss called to my wife, she went inside our bedroom & attempted the call, then I concluded that there must be some naughty calls, meanwhile my mom called & I had it. After dinner as you all expected I had 2 minutes noodles sex with my wife, this time she is not disappointed because she mentally fixed that I cannot lost long, once I am done she turned opposite side & checking her social media account & giving replies to all, once after I cum I felt relaxed & slept immediately, That night spoiled like that.

Next day very routine, when me & my wife came to lift in our apartment to go down stairs then at the same time Susanth also joined us, we both said all the best for his first day of office & left to our respective jobs. He left on his bike, I dropped Neha at bus stop & went to my office, that day is pretty normal like any other day, my wife came home at normal time, I was late in my office as my boss said he need to finish that work no matter how late it is, around at 8:30 pm, cooking food in kitchen, then that neighbor fellow Susanth came & knocked the door.
Neha opened it thinking it’s me
Susanth: hai
Neha: oh, you, I thought it’s my hubby
Susanth: am I disturbing you?
Neha: come on, no, you are always welcome
Susanth: ho, nice, by the nice smell from kitchen,
Neha: I am cooking dinner. If you don’t have any plans you can have dinner here
Susanth: you are so dam good at food making, how can I deny it.
Neha: cool, then you should help me in kitchen.
Susanth: offcourse!

He is liking it, because he got a golden chance to spend time with a hot chick like my wife, would you deny this? In the same way he accepted the situation, then went to kitchen behind her like a cute, all the time watching her swinging ass, it is just few itches from his hands, but he controlled it max & trying to avoid touching her, then they both prepared food with all chit chats, cracking jokes & other stuff, frequently now & then he touching her, enjoying her soft skin, after the food is done, they took some selfies with it in his phone, then my wife said
Neha: this is so great, time flies with you, ok you wait & watch TV in hall, I will be back after shower, I am feeling tiered
Susanth: ok Neha Bhabi. (when he called her like that, Neha told him that “it’s ok call me NEHA, as there is no much difference between us)
Susanth: ok Neha.
Neha: that’s right, I will come back soon.

When she is entering her bedroom her phone is ringing, in that observation she lost focus on properly locking the door from inside, then she attempted the call, it’s her boss, talking some naughty stuff, in that mood she removed her dress & just sat in bra panty & talking with her boss, here in the living room that guy Susanth walked into kitchen to fetch a glass of water but he came to notice that neha is giggling over phone, as a normal curious guy he too came near the bedroom room & got to see that door is not locked & open around 6-7 inches, giving the clear view of my wife sitting on bed with just bra panty & talking to her boss, that moment he felt like lucky guy on earth, watching my wife from back & his dick started to give boner,  he Is rubbing it over his shorts & watching Neha.

When is watching my wife like that he came to know that how sexy is she under her clothes & he also understood that Neha have an affair with a guy named “Pramod”, but he don’t know who is Pramod, he then fixed that he should know who is this guy, but my wife don’t know all these & keep talking with her boss & get rid off of her bra panty & through them in wash bag, keep roaming naked inside the room, she don’t even observing what is happening around her, she talked like that for around 30 minutes & then went to shower, till that time Susanth is watching her naked butt, in just his second meeting he got lucky enough to watch her naked beauty, lucky fellow, he keep pressing his rod over shorts & waiting for her to come back, after 10 minutes, my wife came out of washroom in just a towel wrapped around her, water drops around her, she took off her towel & cleaning those remaining golden drops from her body, she cleaned herself, applied some cream, got into her oxer with T-shirt but no inners. There come to an end for her bathing program, this guy realized it & came back to sofa & sat like an innocent kid watching TV.

Then my wife came out of bedroom, by then it was almost 10:00 pm, so Neha called me to know when I will come back home, but I said that it will take 2 more hours, you eat & sleep for today. She told the same to Susanth, it brought the light in his face as he has more 2 hours to enjoy with Neha. They both sat on dining table & finished dinner together, once dinner is over they both sat on sofa, then Susanth felt like she might ask him to leave so he took first step & said
Susanth: Neha, are you sleepy?
Neha: not much, tell me
Susanth: I am not feeling sleepy, shall we watch a movie?
Neha: offcourse, which movie?
Susanth: &^%$ Movie, my friend said it is nice, (Susanth knew that movie has many hot scenes)
Neha: ok let’s watch

Susanth opened OTT platform in my TV & started playing that movie, they both sat on same sofa beside each other, watching movie, after almost 15-20 minutes there started some romantic scenes, a couple is doing romance in car, that aroused the inner saga in both of them, unknowingly their bodies started move very close, he is trying his best to hide his boner in shorts, then while watching the hot scene both saw each other face & again watching movie, again their faces turned & watching eachother but this time some magic happened & al of sudden they both got into a tight lip-kiss, Susanth is already hot because few minutes back he saw my wife Neha nude, my wife Neha is also aroused because few minutes she had an extreme hot chat with her boss, till that moment both controlled it hardly but this movie scenes made them burst out the desire.

They both are kissing desperately, madly, holding their breaths & kissing by holding each other’s head, his hands slowly crawling towards her boobs & belly area, as she is not wearing bra inside her boobs fit exactly into his hand over her T-shirt, they are so soft, firm, nipples poking out reflecting her mood, then she came to conscious and get rid of him, pushed him away & sat back to the extreme edge of sofa, her heart is high, looking down, he is also feeling the same, then they both look into each other’s eyes & rushed towards each other & this time even more stronger deep lip kiss, lips penetrating into each other’s mouth, this time his hands directly went inside her T-shirt & pressing her naked boobs, pinching her nipples, one hand is playing with both boobies while the another is playing with her belly & hips, he pulled out his both hands & held either sides of my wife T-shirt & pulled in single go, it came off from her body & now she is sitting topless infront of the guy who 2 days back, with no shame again she pulled her lips into his & playing with the bulg over his shorts.

She kept her hands inside his shorts & playing with his naked dick, unbuttoned it, opened the zip, took out his banana, as his salary is double of mine, his dick is also double of my size, she was happy to see it, immediately she comforted herself at his knees & took his tool into her mouth & sucking it deep through, he sat back relaxed on my sofa & enjoying my wife BJ, while she giving BJ he held her hair, stand her, he took off the boxer & in a moment my wife is standing naked infront of that guy, getting herself ready for a fuck, he immediately made her into doggy position & from back gave a big thrust, half of it went inside her, she felt like fully occupied inside, but he tried one push & entered fully inside her, then she gave a loud moan then travelled my entire flat.

Then he took a pause & started to bang her, he keep fucking her like whore & she also moaning loud & letting him know that she is enjoying his fuck, while banging her boobs are bouncing like ripen mangoes, he is slapping her ass hard & after few slaps it turned into red, he is shouting her name, labeling her as whore & bitch, keep fucking her, then changed the position into missionary, banging like no tomorrow, she also giving her full cooperation, gasping moans, moving hips to match his sync, while fucking her pressing her boobs, sucking them, lip kissing her, he changed into another position & banged her for more time, she is so happy to see his stamina, he lasts long time, fucking her constantly, using her nipples as he expected, she totally liked his way of fucking, this is her first time any other man banging her in our own flat, that gave her more kick, she want more, she need to be used, that game went on for almost 45 minutes, meanwhile movie also over, but their still continued, finally he made her sit on knees, he made her blow him again & finally cum on her face, hair, some other fell on floor, it’s the ultimate session, finally it went well, concluded with a great smile on both faces,  my wife wiped the cum from her face & licked it from her fingers, gave a naughty smile to him.

My wife immediately went into washroom, washed her face & hair, dressed up like normal, meanwhile this is guy dressed up & cleaned the area, set things as it is like nothing happened, before leaving he hugged my wife & gave a lip kiss & left to his flat. After he left my wife sat on the same sofa where she got fucked few minutes, imagining what all happened, after 15 minutes I came home & knocked the door, as my wife opened it, it seems like she didn’t slept, I thought she might be hanging with random guy chatting, so I moved in the flat, I sat on the sofa where exactly my wife got fucked up few minutes, removed my shoes & placed my bare foot on floor & some thing felt sticky to my feet, I didn’t know what it is, but felt sticky under my feet, I called my wife & told the same, then she lied me that after dinner she had an ice-cream, which might fell down, I believed it blindly & went into washroom.

Meanwhile my wife cleaned the floor & arranged for my dinner, quickly I finished my bath & ate dinner & slept quickly, as I am tiered & I need to go early tomorrow. We both went into slept quickly because I am tiered full of work, she is also tiered full of fuck with that neighbor guy, next morning I wokeup too early, fresh up myself & left to office, behind me my wife also got ready to office & lock the flat, waiting at the lift to go downstairs, at the same time like yesterday susanth came, both went downstairs in lift, they are not talking to eachother, both feeling little uncomfort, at parking lot, my wife is talking silently, but this guy took initiate & called her
Susanth: Neha, wait I am coming
Neha: it’s ok I will leave,
Susanth: hey stop neha, what happened last night in an accident, leave it there, as we discussed at dinner time I will drop you at office, it is on the way to me. Please don’t say no
Neha: hm ok

Immediately Susanth rushed & got his bike, Neha sat behind & they both are going to office, but they are not talking to each other, when he dropped her at office then he took her mobile number & said I will call you when I leaving my office so that I can pick up you, my wife silently went into her office. Evening also he picked her from office & dropped at office, unlike morning they are not silent, because all the day they are texting over phone, so things got easier now, they are comfortable, so on the way back home they had snacks, talks, little more comfortable, so gradually it become daily routine for them to go office on same bike, but while in return if there is major mis match in their timings they will come separately, things are getting progress in this direction also. So one more guy added into my wife account. So all the three places my wife has deflowered by them, both our bosses banged her work place, my office mates see her a cheap slut, now my neighbor also joined the club.
[+] 3 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Seems no one read this episode!

Please do tell me how it is? so that i can understand how i am going. More over it gives me motivation to write.
Like Reply
Awesome one

Damn! This woman. Looks like She is born to be fucked. 

Want to see  her holes drilled by both bosses dicks simultaneously or with entire office employees.

yourock yourock yourock
Like Reply
At the party, fucked by 5 foreign delegates,
Then, with Pradeep's Boss (Nithin),
Next day after office with her own Boss ( Pramod),
& Now Susanth.

I think she needs a big and grand (gangbang) party, where everybody could have a chance to fuck her one by one.
Like Reply
(29-07-2021, 11:53 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Seems no one read this episode!

Please do tell me how it is? so that i can understand how i am going. More over it gives me motivation to write.

She is just starting. I want to explore other characters in her apartment - the workers I mean..

Also, Want her to expand her horizon at home to:     
    > Relatives(inlaws like MIL/SIL the female kinds)
    > Family (her own mom/sis/bro/father etc)

But at same time hubby should not be allowing just like that. I want to also see hubby as being suspicious about wife character, trying to block her sex adventurers, failing/winning at that etc.

Shared some concepts earlier...hope that comes as plot.

Keep going. It is nice to read.
Like Reply
Blackdick11Awesome one
[quote pid='3546379' dateline='1627605094']

Damn! This woman. Looks like She is born to be fucked. 

Want to see  her holes drilled by both bosses dicks simultaneously or with entire office employees.

yourock yourock yourock
[/quote]

Yeah she is born for it!
Like Reply
(30-07-2021, 01:11 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: At the party, fucked by 5 foreign delegates,
Then, with Pradeep's Boss (Nithin),
Next day after office with her own Boss ( Pramod),
& Now Susanth.

I think she needs a big and grand (gangbang) party, where everybody could have a chance to fuck her one by one.

She is such a sex whore, she needs every dick on earth
Like Reply
(30-07-2021, 01:29 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: She is just starting. I want to explore other characters in her apartment - the workers I mean..

Also, Want her to expand her horizon at home to:     
    > Relatives(inlaws like MIL/SIL the female kinds)
    > Family (her own mom/sis/bro/father etc)

But at same time hubby should not be allowing just like that. I want to also see hubby as being suspicious about wife character, trying to block her sex adventurers, failing/winning at that etc.

Shared some concepts earlier...hope that comes as plot.

Keep going. It is nice to read.
Yeah got it buddy.
i am doing my best to add other characters.
Soon relatives will also be added.
keep reading

Keep commenting on this, so that i can know how you are feeling about it, more over i can correct the things if they are going out of the way, with out your comments i don't know whether you are liking it or not, if you guys don't like that, then no point for me in investing so much time & effort in this.
Like Reply
The story is damn good, becoming more and more erotic day after day....quite interesting that you adding new characters to this story. 

...Wish Neha could have few more sexual encounter with Pradeep's boss & this time in front of her husband.
Like Reply