Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Promo - Season 11 'A slew of surprises' starting today

first chapter - "Surprise at Office"

Readers, are you prepared for what Slutty Sam will do next?

#EnterTheDragon
#ReturnOfTheDragon
#SamDares04
#Amala
#MIL/DIL, Saas/Bahu, Atha/Kodalu, Mamiyar/Marumagal
#RRR
#Son'sPredicament
#WhenPushComesToShove
#MindBlock
#IsChaiThisBad
#Amala'sSindhur
#InTheBathroom
#SpitRoast
#BhikariBaba
#HenceProved

[Image: rrr.jpg]
pic credit: above pic from RRR movie event
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 112 - Surprise at Office {Season 11, episode 1, time: present}

Sunday was rest day for everyone involved - Sam, Chai, Veda, Velan, Noor & Gabe.

However, Samantha being the fitness conscious one after joining her Masters program in MIMS, went for an easy run & workout at Lovers Lake.

[Image: sam-exer.jpg]

That was the last place Chai wanted to go - Chai dreaded coming into contact with Bhikari Baba.
He stayed holed up at home thinking of all the gory happenings at yesterday's eventful 'Saturday Night Party'.

Chaitanya tried his best to keep his home and office lives separate:
however in a just matter of days, one phone call from his Grandpa,
followed by Samantha's grand entrance into the Office affairs, and,
culminating in a sordid affair between Sam and Gabe,
those 2 separate worlds fused into one.
And he had the feeling more was coming. He was not wrong on that one.
Nothing would prepare him for the surprise at Office tomorrow.

On the other side:
1. Veda lay in the arms of her Grandfather, the guilt of both of them lessening and lessening
2. Noor spent the day thinking of Chaitanya Sir & Gabe
3. Gabe spent the day thinking of Samantha Madam and Samantha Madam alone
4. Demanding David returned from his German tour and spent his weekend looking at Sam's bathroom video a ton of times

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning: Chaitanya enters office,
gives an awkward look at the smiling Noor who greeted him and proceeds to his cabin.

In the other office cabin, David is catching up on the Office work after coming back from his Germany trip.
David’s cock was swollen because of all the fucking trysts at Germany and more so from the repeated
masturbations of seeing Samantha’s bathroom video. He was so happy to get a glimpse of her partly
visible boobs (when she was adjusting her dress) and her peeing pussy that he gave a large fat bunch
of notes to Lecherous Leo who had given him this video.

David imagined fucking the crap out of Samantha

[Image: sam-nude-23.jpg][Image: 98AVqe.jpg]

David was very angry to know that Samantha would be taking an active role in the Office going forward.
Rao Bahadur had called him and told him that Samantha would be taking an active role in the company from now on. 
He was a dominating and demanding person who hated even the tiniest of authority over him.
But if there was one person in the world whom he would not dare confront, it was Rao Bahadur and Rao Bahadur alone.

Let her come, once in a while to the office. Maybe I will get luck and fuck that amazing pussy 
and give her the sexual satisfaction Chaitanya can never give her. I will make her my Bitch if I get a chance.
Else, I will give her a job at the reception to take phone calls. That’s all these dumb women are capable of, he told himself.
He was a SEXIST to the core. Little did he know, what was in stock in his future.

David had a two-hour meeting with the heads of all departments and Chaitanya.
Towards the end of that meeting, he had a one-one with Chaitanya, who briefed him on all that happened.

David: All good, Boy! I got you this savory bottle of wine. Enjoy it with Samantha.

Chaitanya: Thank you, David.

David: And oh! Is Samantha bored with all the work at home, cooking and cleaning?
Now she wants to come to my Office and work here?

David gave a nasty laugh responding to his own poor joke.
Chaitanya is silent.

{Notice, David is saying “my Office” – that precisely how he feels, although both he & Chaitanya are equal partners.
In fact, if not for Rao Bahadur’s connections, some of the licenses and approvals for starting the company would have never come}

David: OK, listen up. She can come here and do a few stuff here and there.
Noor can share some of her work with Samantha at the reception or Samantha
can attend some of the incoming office calls. She can take a fat salary; I really don’t care.
But that’s as far as her role can go. I don’t want any confusion here. Understood, boy?

Chaitanya: (unable to say anything else) OK, David.

David: Good! And why is that pussy boy Gabe trying to check all the security cameras? All that is not necessary.

Chaitanya: But, David! He is good at what he is doing. We need to review the security infrastructure
from time to time or we will be at risk of being compromised or worse get pulled in case of an audit.

David: Did you hear what I said? Don’t give me all that crap. Ask him to keep his fucking nose out of all that stuff.
Anyways he will be done with his internship here and going back to his college in a week, right? Do what I say.

Chaitanya nodded in agreement but is very curious as to why Leo earlier and now David
are so resistant about letting Gabe review the security cameras. But he left it at that.

And, one more thing…

Chaitanya was not prepared for what was to come next.

David: Gautam would like to join us back again!

[Image: gau.jpg]

To say Chaitanya was shell shocked would be an understatement.

Chaitanya: Whattt? David?

To which David calmly replied: Yes, you heard me right!
Gautam, your friend, would like to come back to work here.
Did you not look at the applicants resumes we got for the IT director role?

Chai was speechless.

David: (continuing) Anyway! Its your call, Chai. If you are comfortable hiring him back, do so.
He single handedly built the IT of this company and the Vacuum Cleaners related software.
If you see him fitting back in the organization, bring him back, else we will find someone.
You handle it. I don’t want any part of this. Understood?

Chai: (in a very mild voice) Yes, David.
David: That’s all for now, boy!
As Chai started to leave the David’s cabin, David called back: your bottle of Wine, boy!

It was 30 minutes since Chai was back at his cabin. For the first time in a long time,
he was thinking about something else than Samantha and her sluttiness:
he was thinking about Gautam, his departed colleague, his college senior, and the person closest he had to a friend.

It was not that Gautam is coming back bothered him.
On the contrary, Gautam leaving and the situation in which he left was so devastating to Chai.
He is totally shocked that Gautam is choosing to come back to Kekron Makron after all that happened between Kajal & David.

David & Gautam's wife Kajal cuckolding Gautam
[Image: kaju-1.jpg][Image: kaju-2.jpg]

What would be the reasons?
Did Kajal dump him?
Is something else going on?
Is Gautam on a self-destructive path?
Did David threaten him?

Chaitanya could control his intrigue no longer.
He dials up Noor asking her to bring the resumes for the post of IT director.
Scanning through the resumes, he found Gautam’s.
How dumb of me to not properly see the resumes earlier, he thought.
He dialed the number on the resume.

Gautam: (in a mellowed voice) Hello!
Chai: Gautam… This is Chaitanya.

After a brief silence...

Gautam: Yes, Chaitanya. I recognized your number.

Again silence on both sides.

Chai: How are you Gautam? Where the hell have you been? How come….
Chai paused himself realizing his uncontrolled excitement.
Chai: Gautam? You there?

Gautam: Yes, Chai. I am doing good. Wonderful in fact. Life is going great!
How are you and Samantha doing? Me and Kajal think of you both from time to time.

“me and Kajal?” – that means they are still together.
Which made Chai very happy for Gautam but also very, very curious given the circumstances he left.

Chai: So happy to hear all this, Gautam. But… then… the last time we met… you… Kajal…
Gautam interjected Chai  in a very loud voice
Gautam: CHAITANYAAAAAA PLEASEEEEEE

Chai stopped in his tracks.
Again, silence on both sides for sometime.

Gautam: (in an assertive voice) Chai, let me say for the first and last time.
I have buried my past and living a new life. I do not want you or David to even once bring up any of the past experience.
Kajal made this clear to David too and he agreed. Me and Kajal are living a TRANSFORMED LIFE now.

For Chai, it was as if someone else was speaking.
Such an assertive voice from Gautam was unbelievable.
And the content too was unbelievable – “Transformed Life” – really?

Chai is completely lost in his thoughts.
Gautam: Chaitanya? Are you there?
Chai: Yes, Gautam. I am listening

Gautam: Chai, you are a person I trust, respect and admire.
I only ask that you respect my privacy and be discreet about my past.

If you and David decide to give my old job back, I have only two preconditions:

1) that you never, ever, ever bring up my past or any of my private life details I once shared

2) that I be made one of the partners of Kekron Makron and some amount of shareholding,
given my contributions in building it from scratch.

The second one was a no-brainer. Gautam was one of the foundational employees and
any share holding and partnership given to him would be totally worthy for his contributions.

But his first precondition was a stunner because Chaitanya felt like asking Gautam a zillion number of questions.

Chai: Gautam… but… you… I…

Gautam: These 2 preconditions are non-negotiable. Please Chai.
I ask you that you respect my terms and I hope I can trust you not to bring up my past.

Silence on Chai’s side.

Gautam: Chai, think about it. If you or David has a problem with any one of my preconditions,
I am totally fine. I will take it that I am not hired. Call me back on your decision. Bye for now.

Chai: Gautammm waittt… pleaseee… Yessss… I agree to your conditions. Come back. We are hiring you!

A brief silence on Gautam’s side. And then…

Gautam: Thank you, Chaitanya. Happy to hear.

Chai: I cant tell you how relieved I am to hear from you Gautam.
And how much glad I am that you are coming back.
Nancy will contact you (Gautam already knew most of the employees in Kekron Makron).
You pick your joining date, salary, perks, bonuses and share holding value. I will honor it.

Gautam: Thank you, Chaitanya. I cant express my thanks enough. In fact, I can join in 3 days!

Chaitanya was lost in a jumble of thoughts.

[Image: nc-thinking.jpg]

Chaitanya is in Mind Block status considering where Gautam was,
the last time they were in contact: drunk, self-destructive, suicidal, cuckolded, humiliated, and almost ready to die, a LOSER in life.

And now: Life is going great? Transformed Life? Burying the past? Kajal told David not to bring up past? Me and Kajal?
Chaitanya couldn’t get it. He thought about it. He over-thought about it.

Somewhere deep in his mind,
he began to derive hope that maybe,
his Life too would Transform too…

Well, those are Chai’s thoughts & hopes – lets if his life transforms,
and if it does, whether it would transform in the direction he wants or the exact opposite.
And let’s see, what turns & twists Gautam’s re-entry (#ReturnOfTheDragon) would bring to our Novel!

[Image: return-of-the-dragon.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 113 - Surprise at Home {Season 11, episode 2, time: present}

Samantha was have a lazy day, fondly recollecting her Saturday Night Party.
She tidied the home a bit and did a bit of magazine reading.

Her mobile rings and she sees it’s an unknown number.

Sam: Hello
Gabe: Samantha Madam. Hello, this is Gabe, Mam

A smile lit up on her beautiful face, getting a call from the guy whose virginity she just took

Sam: Gabe. Hi. How did you get my number?

Gabe: (hesitantly) Mam… that… Madam, I looked up the HR records in the system Mam.
You are Chaitanya Sir’s emergency contact.

Sam smiles at his presence of mind. He did not bother to ask Chai or even Noor.
He just thought of stealing a glance at the private records in the system.
So typically nerdy, she thought!

Sam: (in a fake serious voice) Should you be doing that?

Gabe: Mam. Please listen. There is something big I found out.
I wanted to tell you first. So I called you Mam.

Samantha’s demeanor changed. She became attentive.

Gabe: Mam please listen carefully. Last week I was reviewing the security features of the company and I was requesting access to the Security Cameras to check if their software is upgraded and settings are correct. But the watchman Leo refused to give me access. Then I asked Chaitanya Sir. Even after Chaitanya Sir told Leo, he still did not give me access. Today David Sir told that I should not see all the Security Camera settings. I became suspicious and I overrode the authorization and hacked the security cameras. And I was shocked at what I found out, Samantha Mam.

Samantha was listening seriously.

Gabe: Mam, I don’t know how to say. It is really nasty Mam.

There are multiple spy cameras setup in the Ladies Restroom that are recording everything
happening in the restroom from multiple directions, Mam.

[Image: cam.jpg]

Gabe paused for a minute.

Mam… It is so nasty, Mam… there are Spy Cameras in the Toilet cubicles
And Gabe stopped talking.

Samantha was shaken to the core. So nasty. So dirty. So scandalous.
Samantha was shocked on one side. On the other side, as a woman, she felt angry beyond exclaim.
She spoke after a couple minutes.

Sam: Gabe. This is all very serious what you are saying.

You are not fooling around, right?

Gabe: Mam, I swear. This is all true. I was so shocked. I told you first. I did not even tell Chaitanya Sir.

It was true. The moment he saw what was going on, he immediately thought of calling Samantha.
He felt like telling this to Samantha first and impress her with the huge, scandalous discovery he had made.

Gabe: And Mam. That’s not all. I was able to retrieve the videos Leo stored in his system.
And Mam, I can’t even say the horrifying videos he has. And there is one video… of you too, Mam…
I immediately felt like deleting all those videos from Leo’s computer but he will know that I hacked his computer

Samantha was shell shocked and took a minute to even speak properly. Then she uttered…

Sam: Gabe. Give me a couple minutes. I am thinking.

Samantha took a breath and thought what to do. The first thought that came to her mind was if Leo puts her recording in internet and share it to other folks. Then she thought of all the other women in the office – Noor, Nancy, Neha – and was concerned about them. She thought of calling Rao Bahadur and telling him about this. But she knew he may act in anger and abruptly do something that could damage the company. Also, his health is still not perfect. She thought about calling Venky Mama. She knew he would have Leo chopped to pieces. But he is in Dehradun and she somehow did not want to take this up with him. She felt like a crybaby going to him for everything. But she also knew Chai would not be able to handle this situation.

I am going to handle this myself, Sam decided.
And the moment she thought so, she felt elated and strong and confident.
She felt goosebumps on deciding she will handle it herself.

Samantha felt like a HEROINE!
[Image: samheroine.jpg]

She thought quickly and resumed speaking to Gabe.

Sam: Gabe, first of all, you did a fantastic job. You saved the dignity of all the females working in the office.
Now, this is what I want you to do. Collect all the evidence of what happened.
The spy cams and where they are wired and the security setting and who are all involved.
Get evidence of everything that Leo did in his computer and copies of all the videos he saved.

Gabe: Yes, Mam. I will do that.

Sam: (continuing) Once you have collected all evidence,
can you crash Leo’s computer by introducing some malware or virus kind of a thing?
It should not look suspicious.

Gabe was liking the plan already.

Sam: (continues) Then while Leo panics and trying to fix his computer,
we will figure what to do. Don’t tell Chaitanya Sir or anyone else, Gabe. Got it?

Gabe is impressed that Samantha had come up with a smart idea in a quick time.

Sam: Once again, Gabe. Be careful. We will make that Bastard Leo pay for the atrocious thing he did.
But meanwhile we have to make sure all evidence is in place.

LEO
[Image: leo.jpg]

Gabe: Sure, Samantha Mam. I will do that right away. I will call you after I do it, Mam.
Sam: (in a soft voice) Gabe!
Gabe: Yes, Mam!
Sam: Thank you so much. You are doing an excellent job!
Gabe: It is my duty, Mam. (and he hung up)

In the next couple of hours, Gabe went to work. He meticulously collected all the information of the spy cam settings, their security settings, to which system the cam views are being downloaded, from which system they were being switch on and off, which all systems have a copy of those videos, the other details of Leo’s computer, and all the gory details. He saved copies of all the videos in Leo’s system for evidence. Then after collected all the evidence, he introduced an effective malware. Within minutes Leo’s desktop computer crashed permanently. Leo did not know what hit it. And certainly did not know that Samantha was baying for taking revenge on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at Sam’s apartment… The couple were sitting on the Sofa after dinner…

Sam: Chai, there is something I need to tell you…

Chai shook to attention.

Oh God! Now what! He thought.

Chai: Yes Sam.

Samantha’s mood was not in her best, given what Gabe told and all.
But she nevertheless thought of letting Chai know about her fourth assignment. She let the cat out of the bag.

Sam: Chai, Venky Mama gave me my fourth assignment.

Chai face was white in anticipation of how worse this assignment would be.
He knew it would progressively be worse and worse.
If 3rd was to get his colleague to fuck Sam, what would be the 4th. He braced for it.

Sam gave him her cell phone and he saw in horror the details of the 4th assignment:

[Image: Sam-Dares04.jpg]

Chai: (with a white face, fully nervous) Sam this all going beyond acceptable. You should not do this.
You should have done the third assignment.
Getting my office colleagues involved in all this crazy assignments is so stupid and risky.
And this fourth assignment… Getting two guys with you on our bed…
And I videotaping it… ohhhh Sammm! Pleaseeee!

Samantha was silent for a moment.

Sam: Chai, I am not asking for your permission.
I am just telling you what I am going to do and what is needed from your side.
Remember, I am keeping my word and telling you every single thing I am doing.
I am keeping my part of our agreement. Hope you can keep yours.
Else, we already discussed the other options.

Sam paused and looked at Chai. Chai saw Sam is more serious today for some reason.
He did not know it had to do with his office Spy Cam Scandal. After one minute, Sam resumed to speak.

[Image: samlook.jpg]

Sam: So Chai. I need to decide who will be the 2 guys fucking me on our bed.
If you have any suggestions let me know!
Else I can decide. All you have to do is taking a good quality video of them fucking me using our HD camera.

So saying, without her usual ‘Chutiya Chai’ or ‘Pellam Broker hubby’ taunts and other humiliations;
and without her usual Vixen smile, she went to bed. Chai followed her to bed too.

On one side of the bed, Samantha constantly thought of the Spy Cam Scandal situation and how she can handle it.
She tried to deviate her mind from it and think of the new Assignment she got, but not today. 
Thinking about Leo and how to make him pay, she crashed to sleep with those thoughts.

LEO
[Image: leo1.jpg]

On the other side of the bed, Chai brain was over burdened.
He thought about Sam’s slutty behavior and how her assignments are getting worse.
From that stupid MIMS course to some crazy initiation ritual and now to these assignments, hell was breaking lose.
Just thinking about the consequences and risks of these assignment made him desperately think of his options.

And, hearing from Gautam (who a year back was in the similar “cuckold” situation)
that he has a new Transformed Life made Chai feel jealous towards him.
He ran through all possibilities he had on his side.

That crazy Ayurvedic Potion is a closed door.

What other options do I have?

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Marital counselling? – No. Not after what happened with Rana.

What other options do I have?

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Lo & Behold! He found his option! Eureka!

Yes… That is the one option I have…

I am going to do it first thing tomorrow morning…

That’s the last hope I have…

Thinking about his Ace Card, he crashed to sleep with those thoughts.

Let’s see Chai’s action plan in next chapter where you will see: #EnterTheDragon

[Image: enter-the-dragon.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Season 11

episode 1 - Surprise at Office
episode 2 - Surprise at Home
episode 3 - Surprise by Chai (coming next)
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 08:24 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Season 11

Wow fyne update ....will give review after completion of chapter
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 01:41 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Guesses ..............

#EnterTheDragon - [b]Guess - Amala (Chai thinking to bring his mother to the apartment to solve his problems as Chutiya chai is mama's boy)....[/b]
#ReturnOfTheDragon - [b]Known - chap 112 (Gautam).. [/b]
#SamDares04 - Wish - Leo/David spitroast slutty sam (know it is a difficult scenario..anyway just my fantasy..)
#Amala - Coming to Sam/Chai's apartment ???
#MIL/DIL - new chemistry bonding between amala/sam, Amala's dream will be fulfilled??? or maitreyee / machusla ??
#RRR - Don't know... Some revolutionary, patriotic event .. by Venky ???
#Son'sPredicament - No idea..
#WhenPushComesToShove  [b]No idea..[/b]
#MindBlock - Known - chap 112 Chai's Mind Block about Gautam's state of mind...
#IsChaiThisBad - really??? Guess, Sam knowing about Chai's patni-vashikaran vial plan???
#Amala'sSindhur - related to Bhikari baba's ayurvedic potion ingrdient...
#InTheBathroom [b]No idea.. (related to Sam's punishment to Leo ???)[/b]
#SpitRoast - Ohh yes... Slutty Sam's Fucking with two hard cocks....
#BhikariBaba -- ??? return of Chai to BB ???
#HenceProved -- puzzle........

(14-07-2021, 02:02 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Chapter 112 - Surprise at Office {Season 11, episode 1, time: present}

(14-07-2021, 02:05 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Chapter 113 - Surprise at Home {Season 11, episode 2, time: present}

Dear Roman Bro,

Season 11 has arrived like a super fast sports car speed. It is progressing like in a Fast Track Lane... Really so many surprises and Hot Hashtags.......

Chap. 112 surprised us by return of Gautam. Although in an old chapter (could not recall the chapter name), it was hinted by the author where Chai received some resumes with a particular one named "Gautam". This is also mentioned in this chapter also....
So there was a hint. But what is more surprising, is Gautam's statement about being transformed. Now reading this for once I thought whether Gautam & Kajal went to Bhikari baba for that special ritual by which "Unchaste Wife" becomes Chaste again !!!!!!
There is another possibility, Kajal pretending to be changed but actually she remains the same old cock-hungry slutty bitch.
Only Time will tell about the truth......

Also in this chapter David's lust for Sam is revealed once again. Really want to see what chemistry happens between them...
The picture David fucking crazily Sam in doggy position is extremely hot and dick-raiser... Kudosss to the author..

Chap. 113 surprised us by the super intelligence, self-responsibility, presence-of-mind of our darling Samantha... She has done a great job by not complaining to Venky and deciding to handle the spy-cam-in-ladies-toilet crisis single handedly. It will empower Sam more in future and at the same time Sam will dominate chutiya Chai more......

Now Gabe has done a brilliant job, He is becoming my favorite character. He is like "Katappa" of our Bahubali Samantha.

Eagerly looking to how Sam punishes Lecherous Leo. 
But before that I have a wish, can there be a scenario (just asking Roman Bro), where Leo and David can spit-roast Slutty Sam. Actually Sam wants to punish Leo, and seduces him to a trap..... It will be a real hot/nasty scene.......

Best,
Neel
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the enthusing comments as always, Neel Bro
Very interesting and detailed guess work. True or not is to be seen!

1.      There is more MIND BLOCK coming in this Season – to Chai and others, and, to Readers too! Are you prepared?  Cool
2.      Superb comparison of Sammu Pappa to Bahubali and Gullible Gabe to Kattappa!  Tongue
3.      You fantasy between Leo-Sam is noted. I recollect your wish for a Toilet scene with them both.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 10:58 PM)Babyma Wrote: Wow fyne update ....will give review after completion of chapter

Thanks, Babyma Bro!
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 01:03 PM)Dreamybuzz Wrote: Looking forward to it

Thanks, Dreamybuzz!
Like Reply
(14-07-2021, 08:24 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Season 11

Next update in 3 hours!

#ACECARD #EnterTheDragon

"Chai couldn’t bear the irony of the word ‘innocent’ being used at Samantha"

"The mention of Rao Bahadur drained the blood out of Chai"

#LEGELIMENS

"Chai eyes wandered to the ceiling before they returned to meet Sam’s eyes again"
Like Reply
INDEX updated

Samantha's course work & assignments updated
Like Reply
Thanks for your post The post is excellent despite the late arrival. Your story goes great and all your hashtags are intriguing. Don’t make Sam an easy target. David & Leo are the ones to be punished for male domination. So Sam has to seduce them and put them under his control.

"KEEP ROCKING SARAVROMAN"
[+] 2 users Like mdnkmr131's post
Like Reply
it has become interesting. I hope Chai selects some man infected with HIV to fuck Sam. Then avoid having unprotected sex with her. He must reveal his sinister plot after Venky mama has his first round of unprotected sex with her.
Just kidding!!!
Lets see what the author has written. There are lot of possibilities.
[+] 2 users Like Dreamybuzz's post
Like Reply
Chapter 114 - Chai springs a Surprise {Season 11, episode 3, time: present}

Next day morning, the moment Chai reached his cabin he calls the only person
he thinks can save him from his situation with Samantha.

Chai: Hello Mom
Amala: Kanna! How are you? Surprised to see you calling
Chai: I am good, Mom.
Amala: How is my sweet, innocent daughter-in-law?

Chai couldn’t bear the irony of the word ‘innocent’ being used at Samantha. Anyways he moved forward!

Chai: She is OK, Mom.
Amala: Tell me Kanna. Is everything OK?

(Amala calls Chai fondly as 'Kanna' - meaning dear )

Chai had prepared what to say. Amala was his ACE CARD! He decided to use her against Samantha.

[Image: amala.jpg]

Chai: Actually, Mom. I have bad news. (a bit of a pause before continuing)
Samantha is not well. She has a medical condition.

Amala: What are you saying, Kanna? Oh God!

Chai: Yes, Mom. But it will be alright in some time if she takes rest.
But the thing is she is not taking rest and doing all the household work.
How much ever I tell her, she is so stubborn, Mom.

Amala: Do you want me to call and talk to her?

Chai: No Mom. I need you to come here immediately so you can take care of Samantha.
Please Mom. Please come right away. I miss you. I badly need you here.

Amala felt pity for Samantha and Chai.

Amala: I want to come, Kanna. But, we need to take permission from Sasur Ji.

The mention of Rao Bahadur drained the blood out of Chai.

Chai: Mom. Please you manage. Tell Grandpa something and you manage.
Please Mom. Samantha’s health is really bad.

Amala: What is her health problem?

Chai: It is difficult to explain Mom. You wont understand. It is medical stuff.

Chai continued to desperately plead Amala and finally convinced her.

Amala: OK, Kanna. I will try getting Sasur Ji’s permission and start right away.

Chai: Samantha will be very angry with me if she comes to know I called you here.
She told me not to tell anyone in the family about her health condition.
Please don’t tell Sam I called you. Call her and tell that you are casually coming to visit.

Amala: (after a pause) OK I understood, I will call her. But, Kanna.

Chai: What Mom?

Amala: Meera Bai Jayanti is coming in some days . You know my commitment to it.

[Image: Happy-Meera-Bai-Jayanti-1.png]

Chai: Its OK Mom. You can do all that stuff here too in the puja room.
Please Mom. Samantha’s health condition is so bad.

Amala: OK, don’t worry, Kanna. I will come and take care of her.

And then, Chai waited anxiously for what felt like a long time.

His phone rung… It was Amala calling…

“Kanna! I spoke with Sasur Ji and took his permission. He is sending Karim Kaka with me.
I also spoke with Samantha and told her I am casually coming to visit you both.”

Chai is anxious if Amala was able to carefully tell Samantha about her visit without getting Samantha suspicious.

“Don’t worry about anything, Kanna. I will take care of Samantha. And don’t worry.
I will not tell her you told me about her health. You stay strong my dear Kanna.”

Chai was partly relieved that his Mom consented to come over.
She was the only person he could go to in the world and the only person who could understand him.

His plan was that Samantha would behave properly and be in limits since Amala will be with them.

He was also nervous thinking what would happen if Sam came to know this is all his plan.
He was expecting Sam to call him and tell him Amala called her. But, no call.

His work day was a total waste as he sat there wondering if his plan to bring Amala into the picture
would work and waiting for Samantha’s phone call. But, no call.

In the evening, as Chai entered his apartment, Samantha was reading a book.
She casually said hello and made a little chitchat. But she did not mention that Amala called.

They had a quiet, dinner together. But she did not mention that Amala called.

Once every while Samantha would plainly look at him as if studying him.
Those studying glances made Chai very nervous.

Samantha had become good at studying people, particularly Chai.
She could figure out when he was normal and when he wasn’t.
She could figure his emotions, his inward feelings, his innermost feelings too.

Case in point: how much ever he resisted Sam’s slutty behavior she could always make out 
when he is excited in the inside and when he is sexually aroused.

She was so skillful in figuring out Chai’s feelings like she possessed the magical skill of Legilimens
(just to figuratively using this Harry Potter term). As good as Sam was at figuring out Chai,
Chai was as bad at hiding his feelings in front of his wife.

As they both lay down on the bed, Sam looked into Chai’s eyes… and spoke…

Sam: Chai, tell me. Is there anything you want to say to me?

Chai wanted to avoid Sam’s eye contact

Chai: (hesitantly) Sam? No. what are you asking?

Sam continued looking into his eyes…

Sam: So far since I married you, I have been totally honest with you.
After a hell of chaos and confusion in our lives, we both spoke candidly, agreed and then I entered the MIMS program.
After that I did so many things to your dislike and even disgust maybe.
But I have continued to be totally honest with you.
I never hid a single thing from you so far. Not a single thing.

Sam paused for a long time. Chai eyes wandered to the ceiling before they returned to meet Sam’s eyes again.

Sam: I am asking you again. Is there anything you want me to say to me, Chutiya Chai?
Are you hiding anything from me, Pellam broker hubby?

Her taunt words were back. They felt like a slap.
He knew those words were as much a threat as they were a taunt.
But now he could not back down in his attempt to stop Sam’s slutty behavior.
He was going to take a leap of faith that his Mom’s arrival would change things for the better.
He decided.

Chai: No Sam.
Sam: (in a calm voice) Good Night, Chutiya Chai.
Chai: (meekly) Good Night!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, Amala arrived in a car. Karim Kaka drove. It was a 10 hours drive.

Samantha loved and respected her good-at-heart mother-in-law.
In many ways, she loved her more than her greedy Mother who was always after riches and more riches.
They both bonded really well when Samantha and Chai had stayed in their village when Rao Bahadur was terribly sick.
She spent good amount of time with Amala and was even able to bring small, small changes in her orthodox, conservative MIL.

[Image: thumb.jpg]

Samantha hugged her the moment she arrived.
Amala always felt so warm when with Samantha.

She is so happy her son got lucky and married Samantha.
Off course, she is totally oblivious to all the sordid happenings

As Karim Kaka kept Amala’s bags in the guest room and returned to the living room,
Samantha looked at him and gave a big smile.

Karim Kaka
[Image: karimkaka.jpg]

Namaste Karim Kaka’ she said to which Karim Kaka replied ‘Namaste Bahu Ji’.

All the while he is trying to avoid seeing Samantha,
trying to look almost everywhere except in the direction of Samantha.
The same Samantha whose body he touched, groped and felt 
– almost every inch, including her private parts – and more…

Samantha’s vixen version is back seeing Karim Kaka’s awkward glance avoiding maneuvers.
She is enjoying it.

[Image: sam-smile-34.jpg]

Karim Kaka turned towards Amala,
“Bahu Ji, is there anything else I can do?” “No Kaka Ji”, she replied.

“Chaitanya Ji, I will take leave” he said to Chai to which Chai nodded and Karim Kaka began to leave.
While leaving, he stole a quick glance at Sam.

Chai did not miss his glance. He knew exactly what transpired between Karim Kaka and his wife.

Sam did not miss his glance too.
Sam’s body simmered, fondly remembering the time when Karim Kaka was all over her. And she gave Chai her class VIXEN Smile!

{Readers: for the exhilarating encounter between Sam & Karim Kaka, wait for “Season 6 – Samantha in Village”}
Like Reply
Readers, hope you liked the #EnterTheDragon entrance of Amala & Karim Kaka

[Image: kk2.jpg]

Next chapter is "Samantha springs a surprise"
Like Reply
ATFMW is turning fucking boiling sex-hot pot...

Ohh, just imagining, how Sam will drag the mask of falsity from the face of chutiya chai....

Till now, Sam didn't hide anything from Chai, but now as Sam understood that Chai is hiding facts from him (like vashikaran vile from BB, or this inviting her MIL to their apartment), so will Sam also do any cheating-sex to teach chutiya chai some good hard way learned lesson?

And the Karim Kaka.. Ohh.. he looks like like a sex-mad dog, already feasted on Slutty Sam in past.... I thought he will also stay in Sam/Chai's apartment...
Anyway super update Roman Bro... And I think, I am partially correct in gussing #EnterTheDragon....

Keep rolling bro!!!

happy happy
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Thanks Neel Bro!

Glad you are liking Season 11 so far!  Smile

And you were spot on right about Amala, Bro. 

btw, Karim Kaka is still in the Apartments.
He is staying in the servant quarters near the garage.

lookout for “Samantha springs a surprise” tonight
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 04:47 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Thanks Neel Bro!

Glad you are liking Season 11 so far!  Smile

And you were spot on right about Amala, Bro. 

btw, Karim Kaka is still in the Apartments.
He is staying in the servant quarters near the garage.

lookout for “Samantha springs a surprise” tonight

Bro Till now the story is excellent with vixem again...hope security with Sam is soon
[+] 2 users Like Babyma's post
Like Reply
Further updates will be tomorrow, Readers!
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 02:01 PM)mdnkmr131 Wrote: Thanks for your post The post is excellent despite the late arrival. Your story goes great and all your hashtags are intriguing. Don’t make Sam an easy target. David & Leo are the ones to be punished for male domination. So Sam has to seduce them and put them under his control.

"KEEP ROCKING SARAVROMAN"

Thank you, mdnkum131 - glad you liked the updates! Sam will surely make Leo pay!   Cool

(15-07-2021, 02:09 PM)Dreamybuzz Wrote: it has become interesting. I hope Chai selects some man infected with HIV to fuck Sam. Then avoid having unprotected sex with her. He must reveal his sinister plot after Venky mama has his first round of unprotected sex with her.
Just kidding!!!
Lets see what the author has written. There are lot of possibilities.

Somebody is really mad at Sam!  Smile
Watch out for Season 4 newer updates that will insights to more Chai-Sam chemistry.
Thanks for commenting!

(15-07-2021, 07:25 PM)Babyma Wrote: Bro Till now the story is excellent with vixem again...hope security with Sam is soon

Thank you, Babyma bro!
Like Reply