Adultery Transformation of Innocent wife
waiting broo
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
clps Nice update happy
Like Reply
1st fuck Final part.

The tailor stunned seeing her in blouse and petticoat, but didnt show anything. I was getting horny with my wife in front of 55 year old man without saree.
The tailor then started to take measurements. He said he will take he will 1st take the measurements of normal 3 blouse measurements 1st and then 2 mordern blouse measurements next.
He was genuine and took measurements properly initially. I was there watching. I then pretended that I'm receiving a call and went out told them to continue, I knew nothing will happen in my presence. I went out took my laptop and switched on the cameras and was watching them. Now onwards it will be in conversation between them.

Tailor : Now please remove your blouse so that i can take measurements for the remaining 2 blouses.
Wife : Why?
Tailor: These are special blouses, the blouse you are wearing is not in correct size, If I didnt get exact measurement of your boobs then stiching can go wrong so please remove.
Wife : How can I remove my blouse, my husband is outside, anytime he can come, pls take with blouse.
Tailor: Ok If thats the problem I'll ask your husband's permission saying that he opened the door and came outside.
Me: I was pretending like an important work wearing headsets pretending on call.
Tailor: Sir your wife is not co operating to stich the mordern blouses, please tell her.
Me: I went inside and told , " Meena please do as the tailor says, its important you give proper measurements. I have an important work so I'm leaving to office and will return in 1hr
Wife : but the tailor is asking, I interuppted and said whatever please cooperate its getting late saying that I closed the door and pretending I leave the house I went inside another room and locked from inside.
The tailor said that he will lock the main door and come so that no one will come inside and locked the door. on returning the tailor had big bulge in his pant.
its been 30 mins since the tablet and it started to take effect. wife is little tensed but also aroused that she is going to stand with only bra infront of the tailor.

[Image: Dvx-EC0-AWw-AA-k-N7.jpg]

Tailor went close to her took the tape
Tailor: Raise your hands, Wife raised her hands. he circled the tape and in the process he hugged her, her boobs got crushed in his chest for a sec .

The tailor brought the tape in front and kept in the middle and pressed a little harder. My wife couldnt take it and closed her eyes.

Tailor: Now I am going to measure the neck size, tell me how deep you want. saying this he measured from neck to her clevage infact went further to her bra and pushed his hands on the bare skin.
Wife : No its too deep raise a little
Tailor: Madam, you look so beautiful, women like you need to wear deep low cut blouses only then your husband will be happy saying that he he further lowered his hand and went inside the bra, wife let out a small moan
Wife : No thats ok, no need that much deep raise a little.

Tailor raised touching her bare skin, like drawing on her boobs.
Wife : yeah thats ok . fix that size.
Tailor: Ok Madam. I have taken all the sizes , only 2 more remain, I need your cup size and nipple size, I am gonna cup your boobs check the weight of your boobs and also the length of the nipple so that I can stich perfectly. So please remove your blouse.
Wife : Wife though got aroused, shocked to her that from the tailor. What ? how can you ask like this , don't you have shame asking this, is this you measure all ladies. No need of these blouses you can go. I'll stich with some other tailor.
Tailor got alerted and he needs to make her little comfortable else whole thing will go in vain.

Tailor: No not like that Madam. If you are not aware let me tell you one thing, only for certain designer blouses we need both cup size and nipple size. I have stiched many designer blouses to many women and all have allowed to take both measurements. Its one time process , after that if you again want to stich i'll be having your measurements. ALl those women come again to me as I stich well. You need not worry we both are alone in your house and no one including your husband. Wife was thinking. He didnt aloow her to think and started to praise her more. You are such a beautiful looking women with perfect size, only few women are there with perfect size and pretty boobs. you will be the centre of attraction when you go out to parties and functions.wife blused ah little hearing his praise.

Wife : But how can I allow you , I feel shy.( Infact she was aroused)

Tailor noticed slight wet patches in her petticoat so he devised his plan further.

Tailor: Ok Madam Lets do one thing, If i come in front you may feel shy, I'll stand behind your back so that you cant see me, meawhile you can think of me as your husband so that you will not feel shy. I can easily cup your boobs and nipple.
Wife : Wife hesitantly said ok. but was very much aroused after the tablet effect and the things happening.

[Image: ECo-P3-D-Uw-AAml-QR.jpg]

The tailor on his plan working fine had a big tent and rock hard. wife doesnt forget to notice that.
Tailor: If you dont mind shall I remove my shirt alone for some time , I feel its little hot and i am sweating. would you mind.
Wife : ok . The tailor then removed his shirt and went behind.
Tailor: Now I am going to cup your boobs and pinch your nipples to take measurements. keep in mind whatever I have said.
Wife : Ok make it fast. her hearbeat was raising and her boobs going up and down. Mine too.
slowly he circled behing her through her armpits and ask her to raise her had a little and cupped her boobs simultaneously poked her ass with his tool.
Wife let out a big moan. tailor still hugging her tight with his tool poking her ass went near to her ear.
Tailor : What happened madam.
Wife : Your thing is poking please go back a little( in husky voice)
Tailor:Which thing madam(while pressing her boobs harder)
Wife : ahhhh! you your your! thing..
Tailor: what?
Wife : Your tool.
Tailor: The tailor piched her nipple this time and said " Thats because of you madam , If I go back how will I take measurements and saying this he took his hip back and again poked her ass this time too far invadng her ass and near her ass hole. Wife cant resist and leaned on him and let out a huge moan again.
Tailor: You have got lovely boobs, and big nipples and pinched it little harder.
wet patches getting bigger in her petticoat. to take things further he touched her pussy outside her petticoat and asked her why it is wet here.he kept on making small circle movements there.
Wife :hmmmm shhhh. Dont you know why(closing her eyes and in husky voice)
Tailor: If I need to know I need to see it properly. Saying this he removed the know of the petticoat. and his one hads still pressing her boobs and nipples.

Wife in full effect of the tablet never noticed that and in few sec her petticoat was down. to my shock and the tailor shock she was not wearing a panty which is why the reason for dark patches.
The tailor cupped her pussy and said its rally wet here and needs to check further.
Wife :shhh ahhhhhhhh hmmmmm how?
Tailor: Like this saying he inserted 2 fingers inside her pussy.

Wife let out a huge cry and before she reacts the tailor removed the hand from her boobs, turn her head and locked her lips. on the other had he started to finger fuck slowly. Though she didnt resist big but her small resistance didnt even last for 1 min, the more she try to resist the more he fucks her pussy with finger.. After couple of mins of kissing and finger fucking he turned her and he became nude. seeing his double thick 8 inches cock she was in shock. She kews whats in coming.

The tailor made her lie of the bed and pounced on her. he started to lick her from top to bottom. My wife as if she is in her 1st night was moaning and responding to his licking.
He sucked her mouth dry for 10 mins , Even i've never liplocked for continuous 10 mins. This scene 55 year old dark bald head sucking my wife mouth I came with huge load.
He then went for her boobs. he held her hand tightly above her head and tied with small kerchief and started to lick her entire 38c boobs.One had was groping and other boobs he was sucking. he made a bite then and there on her boobs. my wife was closig her eyes and enjoying all these times. he then asked her to open her eyes. when she opened he started to pinch her nipples slowly initially and later with much mor pressure.. she opened her mouth while he was picching her nipples that time he split a mouth full of salaiva in her mouth to my surprise she drank all. The room was filled with my wife moans...

he went down for few mins he licked her navel and pressed her boobs .As my wife was about to reach climax he then weet for her pussy and for 10 mins he sucked her. WIth one hand he invaded her asshole and other hand groping one of her boobs (this man was an expert, even i never done like this)wife let out a huge moan in getting her first orgasm. she also released huge amount of juices which made his face fully wet He drak all the juices...

He let her relax for 5 mins then he went to the top again pinched her one nipple she opened her mouth in pleasure. that time he shoved his cokc in her mouth. only half went... he didnt allow her to suck instead he started to fuck her mouth holding her head. after 5 mins his cock became rock hard. He then lied on my wife positioned his cock at the entrance of the hole and started to kiss her face neck all over but never entered. meanwhle wife was waiting for him to enter but he didnt. She pushed him and looked at him like what are you waiting for. suddnely he shoved his cock fully inside her... she opened her mouth in pain and he liplocked her. he didnt move his cock and let her pain reduce. meanwhile he was sucking her mouth. after 1 min he slowly started to move in and out.

he fuced her slowly for 5 mins and then slowly increased his pace. she wsa moaning all over shhhh ahhhhhhhhhh hmmmm ohhhhhhhhh all during his fucking. lookig at her face he increased his pace much more that she came in few mins.. he then allowed her to relax. This time she took his head and kissed him widly.. she sucked his mouth like a hungry dog.. I can sense the pleasure she recived from the kiss. He then lied on the bed and made her sit and top and do the fucking.. she started to move up and down. I never tried this position so this made her horny and she started to increase the speed. meanwhile he was groping the boobs like taking juice out of it. after a while he made her sit in the same position and he started to fuck from the bottom. he pumped her really hard such that she was moaning aahhhh shhhh hmmm ohh yesssssss ahhhhhhhhh.... he hugged her tightly to his chest and fucked her real hard and both simultaneously experienced their orgasm. thats a lot of cum. I cummed 2nd time.

THen both layed in bed for sometime and relaxed. After some 30 mins she realised that i may come anytime and asked him to leave. with hald mind he stared to dress and was about to leave. she held his head and gave a long deep kiss. As usual I went out and pretended like am coming from office after he left. I asked my wife where is the tailor has he taken all measurements. she said yes and he left 30 mins before. I can see the sense of satisfaction in my wife's face. to y surprise she kissed me deep. after the kiss I asked her what happened, you look so bright. she said nothing just felt. I know the real meaning of that kiss.
[+] 8 users Like Fun99's post
Like Reply
I'm Thinking to give every update much more erotic which takes me some time. to take it form here I need Your suggesions

Should I continue this way the she have many encounters with strangers thinking that her husband never knows

or make it a cuckold

or make her husband as a blackmailer who knows her encounters and blackmail her.

Suggessions welcome
Like Reply
bro....keep it this way....we have so namy cuckold and blackmail stories....its unique
Like Reply
The husband enjoy seeing his wife fucked by others means he is a cuck.
Like Reply
Superb going.
After taking big cocks inside her, she will not like his husband cock and she will not feel it inside and she will start to hate her husband.
Like Reply
(25-06-2021, 07:04 AM)Losliyafan Wrote: The husband enjoy seeing his wife fucked by others means he is a cuck.

the husband is a cuck, but in wife point of view husband doesnt knows is different , than both know and plan encounters is different. thats what my question is.
Like Reply
clps Nice sexy update happy
Like Reply
wonderful updates. Nice pics to support story.
Like Reply
Tailor must have fucked her again when he delivered the stitched clothes.

That can be when her friends are visiting.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Don't make the husband an impotent cuck. Rather make the  husband enjoy voyeurism. So like this he manipulates the events into situations where the wife is either tricked, seduced or forced by low class ugly old men into fucking them. This way the husband enacts his deepest, dirtiest fantasies. Making her fuck the ugliest, oldest, lowest classes of men held wishes to see fuck his wife. But later on the husband would get caught in the story. From there he would directly make her do stuff and make her fuck these dirty old men and like the submissive woman she is, she'll comply. But the husband doesn't do this because he's impotent. He does this because its his kink and fetish. 

Also,  I've got a personal request. Make the wife pregnant and then you can add more dynamics in the story  through breastfeeding and lactation. You can create more hot and interesting scenarios with that. I can help you in future updates with this as well. Let me know if you want that. Give us a great update soon man!
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 12:10 PM)Lactator Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Also,  I've got a personal request. Make the wife pregnant and then you can add the mire dynamics in the story  through breastfeeding and lactation. You can create more hot and interesting scenarios with that. I can help you in future updates with this as well. Let me know if you want that. Give us a great update soon man!

+1
pls do share with author on 1-1. So we would not be reading the theme that can come up in thread....
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 12:10 PM)Lactator Wrote: Don't make the husband an impotent cuck. Rather make the  husband enjoy voyeurism. So like this he manipulates the events into situations where the wife is either tricked, seduced or forced by low class ugly old men into fucking them. This way the husband enacts his deepest, dirtiest fantasies. Making her fuck the ugliest, oldest, lowest classes of men held wishes to see fuck his wife. But later on the husband would get caught in the story. From there he would directly make her do stuff and make her fuck these dirty old men and like the submissive woman she is, she'll comply. But the husband doesn't do this because he's impotent. He does this because its his kink and fetish. 

Also,  I've got a personal request. Make the wife pregnant and then you can add the mire dynamics in the story  through breastfeeding and lactation. You can create more hot and interesting scenarios with that. I can help you in future updates with this as well. Let me know if you want that. Give us a great update soon man!
Like Reply
Than You for the suggessions.. Have all in mind.. due to heavy loads of work not able to update frequently.. tonight next update.. henceforth will try to give frequent updates...

thanks for your suppor t and patience.
Like Reply
After the 2 incidents I didnt see any difference in her behaviour, but after her incident with the tailor I could sense some changes in her, she started to wear saree below her navel, started to wear sleeveless blouse for sarees.
Due to some company related work I have to go out of station for a week and so I have left the city. I could still monitor things from my laptop.

Next Day.

My Wife had went to a grocery store nearby to buy things. Since it is for the whole month she could not carry all the stuff, so she had gave the list to the shopkeeper and the shopkeeper told her that she would sent the boy working there during lunch time for home delivery, his name is suresh and 17 years old with dark skin slim body. It was around 1 pm the suresh came knocking the calling bell.suresh was wearing a sleeveless white baniyan and a lungi. My wife was wearing a saree with sleeveless blouse. She let him in. while she helped him keeping the basket from his head her saree slipped slightly and he could see some cleavage of her. Then she checked all the items. Suresh was about to leave, she then asked him to wait and help her in arranging things in the kitchen.Suresh said he had to go but she didnt leave him and said just 10 mins she will give some tips. She asked him to carry the things and walked to the kitchen. He did see her shaking butt, it tempted him. He locked the main door and went inside with the basket.

There she was arranging the product and he was giving to her as per her request, while aranging things dust got into her eye, and she was not able to open her eye, he blowed air in her eye still the dust lied there, she then washed her eye in wash basin, even after that the dust didnt go. SUresh said madam I have an idea and went near her, opened her eyes took his toungue out, held her face closely and using his toungue he took the dust out. Though she was taken aback by this yet she was relieved finally and thanked him. SHe then continued her work. SUresh said madam there is some dust on your back, as she was busy she asked him to wipe it. he patted her back couple of times, her ass gigled as he patted her back, she felt shock at the same time she got little aroused that this small boy has patted her butt, she thought the dust was in the upper portion and before she come to her senses he did one thing which aroused her more, he said " madam the dust is still not gone and let me wipe it cleanly" saying this he rubbed her ass especially her ass crack with more pressure, she was shocked and much more aroused by this act. she immediately turned and asked him " what the hell do you thing you are doing" . Suresh in turn with innocent face said " Madam you only asked to clean the dust so I did". she thought he didnt do it intentionally fter all she is small boy, she then said its ok lets continue. she turned back and started the work.

out of nowhere a coackroach came flying and sat on her shoulder, she didnt see first and later when the coackroach started to fly from her shoulder she realized and started to jump and in the process her saree fell down and she stood there for a while.
[+] 2 users Like Fun99's post
Like Reply
While her saree got slipped

[Image: Emcb-SYs-U0-AACq-Tz.jpg]

she immediately ran and hugged him in fear. he used the chance and hugged her tightly with both the hand on her butt. she asked him whether the cockroach had gone. he replied no its still there , she didnt leave him. In the process he slowly started to caress her back .

Next update tomo.
[+] 3 users Like Fun99's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
wow fucking hot story.. loved every part of it
Like Reply