Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bra and Panty Sniffing, Seeing and Heard Live Fucking
Im a professional sniffer have sniffed lots of panties abd have lots of stories
Heart SLAVE OF SWETHAHeart
MatureD LoveR
PANTY SNIFFER
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-06-2021, 09:50 PM)renjitha_renju Wrote: Im a professional sniffer have sniffed lots of panties abd have lots of stories

Then share with pics man
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
I have also smelled panties and shagged when I was in my twenties . I stole a girl's panties on whom I had crush and just went crazy mastrubating smelling those panties ...
Like Reply
(03-06-2021, 07:52 PM)sssmr Wrote: Anyone recently shagged on bra and panties
Me shagged on my mamis bra
Online to chat now ping me on hangouts: sohanmr64;

Online to chat now post me on hangouts id:sohanmr64
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 12:12 AM)VAGINAMINERX Wrote: Then share with pics man

https://xossipy.com/thread-37194-post-33...pid3362536

i share here
Heart SLAVE OF SWETHAHeart
MatureD LoveR
PANTY SNIFFER
[+] 2 users Like renjitha_renju's post
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 08:36 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat now post me on hangouts id:sohanmr64

Online for chatting ping me
Like Reply
(08-06-2021, 09:51 PM)renjitha_renju Wrote: https://xossipy.com/thread-37194-post-33...pid3362536

i share here

your PM is disabled cant reply to u m, my telegram id is in my signature none1261
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
I had once sniffed and masturbated on my EXs elder sisters bra in there bathroom, it was heavenly
[+] 3 users Like dibesh013's post
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 09:19 PM)dibesh013 Wrote: I had once sniffed and masturbated on my EXs elder sisters bra in there bathroom, it was heavenly

Mmm what was her age?
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 10:02 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Mmm what was her age?

She was 32
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 09:19 PM)dibesh013 Wrote: I had once sniffed and masturbated on my EXs elder sisters bra in there bathroom, it was heavenly

How was that smell and experience
Which age u done it are u doing now
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply
Online to chat incest, milf, fantasies
sohanmr64; hangout id
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 11:13 PM)dibesh013 Wrote: She was 32

Lovely. What size bra? You must have checked the label
Like Reply
There are many incidents.
First- I used to go out during afternoon for a cycle ride and my sis used to go out. My mom and dad used to fuck at that time. I used to keep the mobile in recording in home and used to hear there sounds of fucking.
Second- I saw my sis fucking with her bf when no one was there..in home and I came suddenly...I saw there full fuck from the outside window hole..
Third- I used to sniff my sis bra panty which she used change and keep it at night...and also of my mom ... sometimes I used to wear those panties.. sniff those bra and used to masturbate..
Fourth- seen my neighbour girl fucking with her bf . Neighbour girl brought her bf while no one was there and I suddenly saw that ..and went to the window..and saw the whole fucking session. Moreover she wears only panty in home..I see it sometimes. While she cooks she wears a panty and top . Her mom also wears short dresses. They are very sexy. I generally masturbate by seeing them from window. The girl is a drama queen type (bengali নেকা) so I love to watch her ...
Fifth- I have seen my aunt fucking with her husband..at night..when I used to live in her home. She is a sex bomb and her bra and panty smells the best in the world..till now those are my favourite moments of sniffing
Any discussion with me- private msg me
[+] 3 users Like msen2345's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2021, 10:56 AM)msen2345 Wrote: There are many incidents.
First- I used to go out during afternoon for a cycle ride and my sis used to go out. My mom and dad used to fuck at that time. I used to keep the mobile in recording in home and used to hear there sounds of fucking.
Second- I saw my sis fucking with her bf when no one was there..in home and I came suddenly...I saw there full fuck from the outside window hole..
Third- I used to sniff my sis bra panty which she used change and keep it at night...and also of my mom ... sometimes I used to wear those panties.. sniff those bra and used to masturbate..
Fourth- seen my neighbour girl fucking with her bf . Neighbour girl brought her bf while no one was there and I suddenly saw that ..and went to the window..and saw the whole fucking session. Moreover she wears only panty in home..I see it sometimes. While she cooks she wears a panty and top . Her mom also wears short dresses. They are very sexy. I generally masturbate by seeing them from window. The girl is a drama queen type (bengali নেকা)  so I love to watch her ...
Fifth- I have seen my aunt fucking with her husband..at night..when I used to live in her home. She is a sex bomb and her bra and panty smells the best in the world..till now those are my favourite moments of sniffing

Hi

Contact me
Cants msg you
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(17-06-2021, 10:56 AM)msen2345 Wrote: There are many incidents.
Fourth- seen my neighbour girl fucking with her bf . Neighbour girl brought her bf while no one was there and I suddenly saw that ..and went to the window..and saw the whole fucking session. Moreover she wears only panty in home..I see it sometimes. While she cooks she wears a panty and top . Her mom also wears short dresses. They are very sexy. I generally masturbate by seeing them from window. The girl is a drama queen type (bengali নেকা) so I love to watch her ...

Wowww u have nice incidents
Can we chat msg me
Like Reply
Online to chat incest, fantasy, bra and panty fantasies
Mutual chatting only
Ping me on hangouts: sohanmr64;
Or telegram
Like Reply
Has anyone tried to sniff or mastrubate on Friends Mom
Bra and panties
If yess how it happens
Like Reply
(20-06-2021, 01:12 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat incest, fantasy, bra and panty fantasies
Mutual chatting only
Ping me on hangouts: sohanmr64;
Or telegram

Online to chat now
Like Reply
Has anyone incest on your friends mom, teachers
Have u seen her nude or tried something
Online for chatting post me on hangouts id : sohanmr64;
Like Reply