Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Very little action to comment bro but I do understand it is difficult to write at a stretch. My comments after full episode or eventful happenings.

Your writings so far are realistic and are well thought thru. I can't comment on Velan as I'm a bit allergic to incest but would be interesting to see his action with Sam :D

Waiting to read how the party unfolds!!!
[+] 1 user Likes sanju4x's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thanks, sanju4x! your inputs on Velan are noted!
Like Reply
(15-06-2021, 12:17 AM)neel191298 Wrote: Absolutely delightful,,,, Blindfold game is the masterstroke of Samantha.......

I am going to give all my opinions about 4 points you have raised in your last post....

Likes and reps added.......

Thank you so much dear for keeping posted!!!!!!  Heart Heart

glad you liked, Neel bro!

tbh, I am torn between publishing all assignment 3 sessions at once so it will be a good reading experience for readers, but, unable to get the volume out.

I look forward to your analysis, especially, on the 4th point!
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(14-06-2021, 10:53 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Dear Readers,

That's for today!

I intended to post the entire deck of Assignment 3 chapters,
but my draft is terribly slow than I expected, I confess!
Not getting the writing momentum - more of a writing stuck up than anything else!

I will not let down my thread's committed readers!
Will post more updates during the week rather than wait for the weekend!

More blindfold games coming up soon!
[Image: bli3.jpg]

Would like to leave you with 4 thoughts:

1. Remember Chai thinking he has not kissed nor been kissed by any other than Samantha! Tonight that's about to change a lot!
2. Remember Gabe twitching at a kiss! Think of what will be the state of his mind and body when with Samantha, the Angel!
3. Remember Velan, the 65 year old's lust at Sam & Veda. Give a thought where it will lead to!

4. Notice Samantha getting a tad jealous seeing Noor about to kiss Chai.
Pls share your thoughts if you think this is realistic given her state of slutty mind.

Dear Sammie bro, 
sharing my thoughts starting from 2nd point-

2nd Point - Instead of feeling sex, kind of laughter arises in my mind thinking about Gabe with Samantha Big Grin Big Grin
He is so timid, so innocent, so naive ... Samantha will just play with Gabe and he will be blown out. Loosing virginity to such a celestial beauty like Sam is itself a great matter for Gabe. He must enjoy it and he will enjoy it but only after a good amount of hick-ups, hesitation and shakiness. Love to see what Gabe will think (or can he think anything at all) when he will see sam's pussy (I am assuming that this fucking will happen, final verdict will be given by the author only) ......

3rd Point - Situation of Velan is quite similar with Syed Ji. Only difference I can think of Velan is from socially upper class strata. The similarities are quite striking - in both person's case, there is a smart woman involved (Nazriya and Veda). Both Syed and Velan are depraved of sex for long time. I guess Venky mama is aware of Sam's neighbors. So he can easily give an assignment to Sam related to Velan. Love to see Sam getting involved with Velan's cock and give him some heavenly pleasure...... 

1st and 4th points - Yes these two are most emotionally related points, that's why discussing together -

Chai and Sam comprise a unique relationship. Obviously Chai is the submissive part and Sam is the dominant part. But there is a great bonding between them, both care for each other. So it is quite natural Chai being submissive will feel hesitated to be open up sexually in front of Noor. The same emotion gets form of "Hesitation" in Chai's mind and gets form of "Jealousy" in Sam's mind. I can't say at this juncture of the story, what actually Venky is planning. If he is planning to make Sam his submissive slut in such an extent that Sam does not care about Chai, then I think Venky is making a mistake. 
Sam does not want to leave Chai. She is just exploring and living her sexual fantasies..... But in her core of her heart she still loves Chai. So obviously she is feeling uncomfortable and jealous seeing Noor approaching Chai....

Love to you bro. And don't stretch yourself (as you written that want to post all assignments 3 sessions at once). Just write at your own ease.

Be safe and keep posting sensual updates.......
[+] 2 users Like neel191298's post
Like Reply
Nice and now first time Sam facing how it feels chay having another woman infront of her
[+] 1 user Likes Godaddy's post
Like Reply
Thanks Godaddy! Yes, Sam's role-reversal will be interesting for sure!
Wait to see how quickly she can recover from her jealousy! or wont!
Like Reply
Lovely response as always, Neel bro!

Yes, Sam-Chai is unique relationship indeed. In all her excitement to explore, she still has a soft underbelly for Chai.
For Chai, family 'izzat' seems to take priority - whether his his love for Sam is unexpressed or non-existent, future chapters will tell.
One cue: the extent to which he will go to get his Sam back.
On Venky Mama's attitude towards Chai, I wish to point to below part of Chapter 66 - Calm after Chaos

[Image: down.jpg]

Interesting comparison of Velan/Veda & SyedJi/Nazriya duos. Honestly didnt occur to me.
Now I'm thinking how these pairs compare with RaoBahadur/Samantha duo!

I'm smiling too seeing your closer-to-reality description of Gabe with Sam. To be fair, even bold guys with nerve might falter if given an out-of-blue chance with Samantha.
So poor Gabe, totally understandable!  Tongue Yes, he is timid with girls (for now) & naive; but, remember he is a smart Geek.
plot reveal: remember the story for how Tenali Rama grabbed both cups when goddess asked him to choose between the cup of knowledge or the cup of wealth?
Well, Gabe is going to use that 'Tenali Rama smartness' as you will see in next chapter!  Cool

[Image: download.jpg]

Love to you too, my Patron Saint! Smile
Like Reply
Readers next chapter 'Inside Out 2' coming tonight!
Like Reply
Chapter 102 - Inside Out 2 {Season 10, episode 17, time: present}

Noor always respected Chai for his smartness and work ethics. Also, for him not taking advantage of her physically.
Although somehow secretly she wished he did. He was her dream man in a way – a perfect combo of looks, riches and smartness.
Now was the chance to kiss her ‘Greeku Veerudu’ (Greek hunk). And simultaneously also a chance to get back at Sam
for picking at her affairs and also at Gabe for flirting with Veda.

[Image: nivi1.jpg]

Gabe was hopeful praying to the Almighty Lord that Noor would show mercy on him and kiss with her hot luscious lips.
That was wishful thinking. Noor was already sitting adjacent to Chai, looking at him with lust.
The closer she leaned towards Chai, the faster his heart was beating. And Sam’s too.

What a splendid role reversal for Samantha. Chai being the enviable one and she envying.
The pang of jealousy was subtle but there. She was fully conscious of her fucking hypocrisy.
A kiss compared to all the sexual ‘sins’ she ever committed.
In that moment, her bottled up emotions for Chai came to the surface – love, sympathy, recognition of what he is to her.
She felt the aftertaste of this emotional burp. A weird feel indeed!

Chai could see Noor’s juicy lips were just a couple inches from his cheek. He tried to move his head away a little bit.
He felt weird that the first kiss from another girl would be in this kind of a strange situation.
Blindfolded. Well, a see-through blindfold for him and Sam. And Sam was seeing through.

[Image: nivi.jpg]

Noor fumbled her hand to figure out where Chai’s head was and her hands brushed against Chai’s hair.
She fumbled forward to touch his forehead and then caught his other side cheek and pulled Chai closer to him.
Chai’s cock surged in anticipation.

Ichhhh Icchhhh Iccchhhh!
3 quick kisses in succession.

[Image: nckissed.jpg]

Noor was delighted to kiss Chai and almost forgot about her revenge on Sam.
She moved her lips closer to Chai’s ear. And whispered…

"Chaitanya Sir! You are a true gentleman!
Samantha Madam is so lucky to have you! I like you so much Sir!"

And a final kiss on his ears…

The smell of her perfume, her tenderness, her hair smell, her voice so close to his ear her hot breath
and the wetness she left on his cheek were all have a combined effect on Chai and he was feeling the heat.

Over here, Samantha was more than a bit curious about what Noor was whispering in Chai’s ears.
A bit of possessiveness. A bit of protective attitude. A bit of anger. A mix of these emotions.
Her mind was going in this trajectory, when suddenly, another inner voice shouted to herself.

No! I shouldn’t! Why am I feeling crappy about Noor’s kiss and whisper?
After all I the MIMS masters program and lifestyle transformation, why am I boxing myself back into that outdated attitude?

"Let Chai have his fun. I should enjoy it.
Sam told to herself, and again in a sudden shift, Slutty Sam was back.
She got back her mojo.
Yes, I will enjoy Noor’s behavior. In fact, I will push them together and derive my enjoyment from it"

She felt happy having overcome her girlish jealous.
She felt she heard the twin voices of Venky Mama & Rao Bahadur saying “Sabash, Samantha!”

“I am done with my turn!” announced Noor after she returned to her chair.
 “My guess is you kissed Veda!” Sam said in her teasing voice.
 No Mam! Noor spoke back defensively. I kissed a real man!

Chai heart bloomed. He did not miss the contrast between Sam telling him to “Be a Man!” Vs Noor calling him a “real Man!”

Over here Gabe felt bad now realizing Noor probably kissed their Boss.

OK! Your turn, Gabe! Your turn to prove you are a real man! Sam said in a voice loaded with sarcasm.
 That taunt pushed him out of the corner he was in, mentally speaking.

He got up and marched to Noor who already guessed Gabe would come to her.
Her mixed feelings for Gabe were coming to the surface.
In fact, she was not averse to him or the upcoming kiss.
She was already feeling heated from kissing Chai and the wine was taking effect too.

Gabe found Noor and found her head and moved closer.
As she waited with high pulse,
Gabe’s breath was felt on her cheeks and she could inhale his ‘Gabe smell’.

Oh God! Noor squirmed a bit.

And she heard Gabe speak in a low decibel to her,
“Noor! I love you with all my heart!
Give me one chance.
I will make you happy beyond your imagination.”

So saying, Gabe touched Noor’s face and moved his fingers to her lips.
Noor twitched a bit and was getting aroused.
Gabe now knowing where her lips were aimed for them and he moved his lips
aligning them with her and slowly closing the gap.

Muahhhhh! One strong lipppp kissssss!
[Image: bfkiss2.gif]

Instinctively Noor, the experienced person, opened her lips just a bit so her bottom lip was locked in between Gabe’s lips.
They both moaned a bit, loud enough for just each other to hear.

Here the couple Chai and Sam were watching these young lovers kissing. And they were getting horny.

Now Samantha wanted some action too!

But she was in for a surprise.
The Geeky Gabe, instead of going back to his seat, went in the other direction!
In the direction of Veda. He approached closer to her step by step.
He was using 'TENALI RAMA SMARTNESS' to drink from more than one cup this evening!

Since it was already a couple minutes since Gabe’s turn started,
Veda wasn’t expecting Gabe at her now. She thought maybe he went to Gabe.
But now feeling a person’s presence close to her, her anticipation grew and turned her head in that direction.

It was definitely Gabe, she confirmed, as a hand brushed against her shoulder.
He fumbled more until she found her head.
He bent down and gave a kiss on her cheeks which Veda well received and smiled to herself.
She somehow felt happy at being ‘chosen’ by this geeky plump guy.

[Image: abbaskissing.jpg]

Gabe’s cock was fully grown having kissed his dream girl and the beautiful MBBS college girl too.
He then moved towards his seat slowly figuring out the path.

Sam is watching his over smart behavior with amazement. Chai too.

And as he is about to sit on his seat, he stopped.
Her turned and looked in the direction where Samantha was seated.
Chai was watching in disbelief as Gabe tiptoed towards Samantha.

The smart Bastard was brilliantly using the blindfold situation to his advantage.
And trying to kiss not 1 not 2 but all 3 women in the party including the Boss’s wife.

Damn Geeky Lucky Bastard!

He clumsily approached Samantha he was nervous but still going to do what he wanted to do.
Noor and even Veda were different. But trying to kiss his Boss’s wife was vera level.

He moved his hands to figure where she was sitting.
And cleverly Samantha ducked to other direction escaping his hands.
Now Samantha was in full playful mood.

Damn Smart Ass! You think you are smart!
Watch out for my moves, Kiddo! She said to herself, smiling.

Gabe is surprised he is not able to find her presence.
He moved his hands here and there. Each time Samantha ducked him.
Then suddenly Gabe move his hands in one wife movement from one end to other as far
as his hand could reach and it struck her body. Gabe had unexpectedly touched Samantha’s boobs.

Reflexively he took his hands back realizing what he had touched.
Gabe’s cock was leaking precum.
Then summoning all his courage he put his hand to reach for her head.
Roughly figuring out where her cheek was, he bent down to kiss her cheek.
His body and his lips were shivering with nervousness. Yet he had decided to do it.

As Gabe positioned his lips to land on Sam’s cheeks,
Samantha naughtily turned her face aligning her lips such that Gabe’s lips flew into her red ruby, delicious lips.

Samantha pressed her lips into his and Gabe lost all sense of time in this super sexy moment of bliss.
[Image: blindfold-kiss.jpg]
[Image: samkisss.jpg]

Gabe didn’t anticipate his lips would hit her lips and least of all expected her to return his kiss and lip lock him.
The flavor of her lips and her divine smell was so tantalizing. Gabe shuddered into a powerful orgasm,
moaning in a decibel level that more than one person heard it. A gush of cum shoot into his underwear.
He pulled back and rushed back to his seat and dropped into his seat.

I am doneeeee…. Gabe said with a husky voice full of sexual intense and an under current of sexual satisfaction.

Noor and Veda thought they were the only ones who got kissed by Gabe.
Only Chai and Sam knew what he had done.

There is a naughty Tamil saying about innocent boys – “Indha Punayum Paal Kudukkuma?
Translation: “Can this Cat also drink milk?”
Broader meaning: Is this naïve boy capable of doing bold (sexual) things?
And Gabe is now proving “he can drink milk.”

This guy who just minutes ago was kissed for the first time by a girl now exploited the situation to kiss all the three women in the room.

Both Samantha and Chai are taken aback by his brazen behavior.

While Chai is thinking if it was too risky to involve him in their assignment,
Sam is thinking exactly the opposite. She is getting horny thinking of the next steps with Gabe
and what he will do to her once she gives him the liberty and he gets comfortable.
Samantha’s clean-shaven pussy was oozing juice into her super sexy red panties.
She even feels she can smell her cunt.

She now wants to up the ante and enjoy tormenting this young Geeky Gabe.

OK! MY TURN! Samantha announced as she got up.

Chai who is already turned on so much now is now watching with gaping breath,
half guessing what Samantha is about to do.

Like a hungry Hyena watching an innocent lamb to prey,
Samantha watched Gabe and walked right up to him.
She put her hands on Gabe’s thighs and spread them apart.

[Image: samsmi.jpg]

Gabe is taken apart.

Before he could process what is happening, his Boss’s wife, the angelic Samantha sat on Gabe's left lap!

Gabe left out a soundful exclaim as he inhaled a lot more air than necessary.

Be ready Gabe! Your punishment is coming! OR is it Reward???
[Image: abbas.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
That's for today Readers!

Many of my readers asked for slow, erotic seduction.

And I am trying to make this party chapters such a slow & sensual session that peaks steadily.

Do you reader like the pace? Or you think it is too slow?

Let know how you like these Blindfold games planned by Samantha.
Like Reply
Wow... Tempting !!
[+] 1 user Likes justafantasydear's post
Like Reply
This one's a rocking update bro... It feels like a real naughty blind dare game and the setup makes it more seductive.
[+] 2 users Like sanju4x's post
Like Reply
Hi saravroman! First I want to say sorry, bcoz this is first time I'm messaging you. Even I noticed your thread on your first day itself and I regularly visit too. Lot of writer's here will start the story in good form and after some time they left the story incompletely. . To be frank I thought u also going to be one of them, now I hope I'm wrong. And Congratulations for your 100 episodes.

Now about your story, I just want to say one word "FABULOUS".

If u not mind I want to share one thing. On story starting itself you revealed Sam is playing slut role and now crossed 100 episodes too, but until now Sam had sex with two persons only (except baba telling Sam old birth secret & she had some foreplay with others in front of her husband). If I not wrong that two persons are
1. Her husband - who took her virginity and fucked by her with some kinky style.
2. Rana - who sex with her help of drugs.

So what I'm trying to say, I know you planned everything about your script and your doing well too. Honestly I'm saying ur script and writing is outstanding. Without breaking your script if you add or include some Sam nasty sex or Sam slut behaviour sex scene means it makes your story hot and spicy, even your readers also expecting these things I think so. Don't mind if I said anything wrong. .

"KEEP ROCKING".
[+] 2 users Like mdnkmr131's post
Like Reply
very glad to hear from a long-time reader, mdnkmr131! Appreciate the nice words & congrats offered!

It’s a fantastic feedback and well-articulated.
The message and details of your comment without missing any part of the plot speaks volumes of your attention to detail!

It also gives me a chance to address this issue to all my Dear Readers.

Writers Thought

As oft mentioned, I’m a Newbie and this is my first story.
So, I am still figuring the right combination of story elements.

In the first 100 chapters, the ratio of plot, erotica & hardcode sex is 40%, 40% & 20%.
There are a lot of non-erotic details but it laid the foundation for all the future erotica & sex scenes.
The details and description of the family, apartment, Venky Mama aspects and Office all laid for the grand setup.
Also about 40% of the content is non-sex erotica, like the chapters involving Samantha and Syed Ji,
Sam and Watchmen, Chai’s imaginations, dirty thoughts of other characters, etc. This has its kink and appeal.
I agree that the hardcore sex itself is less, only 20%.
All the Sam scenes you accurately described + non-Sam sex scenes (Kaju, Solomon/DIL, Yasmine, Noor)

In the next 100 chapters (which I hope to complete with all your support),
I am thinking the ratio of plot, erotica & hardcode sex will be 20%, 40% & 40%
So less plot details (since the base is already set) & same level of erotica & double the number of sex scenes with increasing kink/dirtiness.
And off course double and triple and quadruple SLUTTY SAM!
I am hoping this is to the liking to all readers including you.

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback! Keep sharing your fantasies/comments/feedback!
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2021, 12:38 AM)justafantasydear Wrote: Wow... Tempting !!

Thanks justfantasydear Bro!
Like Reply
(17-06-2021, 12:47 AM)sanju4x Wrote: This one's a rocking update bro... It feels like a real naughty blind dare game and the setup makes it more seductive.

Very glad to hear sanju4x Bro! Thanks.

Wait & watch for what Sam will do to 'punish' Gabe for his "Tenali Rama smartness" & who Chai will kiss!

And next to DARE round is TRUTH round! Smile
Like Reply
(17-06-2021, 01:09 PM)Saravroman Wrote: very glad to hear from a long-time reader, mdnkmr131! Appreciate the nice words & congrats offered!

It’s a fantastic feedback and well-articulated.
The message and details of your comment without missing any part of the plot speaks volumes of your attention to detail!

It also gives me a chance to address this issue to all my Dear Readers.

Writers Thought

As oft mentioned, I’m a Newbie and this is my first story.
So, I am still figuring the right combination of story elements.

In the first 100 chapters, the ratio of plot, erotica & hardcode sex is 40%, 40% & 20%.
There are a lot of non-erotic details but it laid the foundation for all the future erotica & sex scenes.
The details and description of the family, apartment, Venky Mama aspects and Office all laid for the grand setup.
Also about 40% of the content is non-sex erotica, like the chapters involving Samantha and Syed Ji,
Sam and Watchmen, Chai’s imaginations, dirty thoughts of other characters, etc. This has its kink and appeal.
I agree that the hardcore sex itself is less, only 20%.
All the Sam scenes you accurately described + non-Sam sex scenes (Kaju, Solomon/DIL, Yasmine, Noor)

In the next 100 chapters (which I hope to complete with all your support),
I am thinking the ratio of plot, erotica & hardcode sex will be 20%, 40% & 40%
So less plot details (since the base is already set) & same level of erotica & double the number of sex scenes with increasing kink/dirtiness.
And off course double and triple and quadruple SLUTTY SAM!
I am hoping this is to the liking to all readers including you.

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback! Keep sharing your fantasies/comments/feedback!

U la la........ We are getting to enjoy for next 100 chapters.... Fantastic... It will definitely happen.

Little wish - Make the PLot - Erotica - Hardcore Sex like 9% 45% 46% -  happy happy banana banana

This part is simply feels music to ear (and cock) - [And off course double and triple and quadruple SLUTTY SAM!]
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2021, 12:40 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Lovely response as always, Neel bro!

Yes, Sam-Chai is unique relationship indeed. In all her excitement to explore, she still has a soft underbelly for Chai.
For Chai, family 'izzat' seems to take priority - whether his his love for Sam is unexpressed or non-existent, future chapters will tell.
One cue: the extent to which he will go to get his Sam back.
On Venky Mama's attitude towards Chai, I wish to point to below part of Chapter 66 - Calm after Chaos

[Image: down.jpg]

Interesting comparison of Velan/Veda & SyedJi/Nazriya duos. Honestly didnt occur to me.
Now I'm thinking how these pairs compare with RaoBahadur/Samantha duo!

I'm smiling too seeing your closer-to-reality description of Gabe with Sam. To be fair, even bold guys with nerve might falter if given an out-of-blue chance with Samantha.
So poor Gabe, totally understandable!  Tongue Yes, he is timid with girls (for now) & naive; but, remember he is a smart Geek.
plot reveal: remember the story for how Tenali Rama grabbed both cups when goddess asked him to choose between the cup of knowledge or the cup of wealth?
Well, Gabe is going to use that 'Tenali Rama smartness' as you will see in next chapter!  Cool

[Image: download.jpg]

Love to you too, my Patron Saint! Smile

It amazes me with your knowledge in so many diverse areas..... Its absolutely Great.....
clps clps

I have read the story Maa Kali and Tenali Rama
(Courtesy : https://www.momjunction.com/articles/sto..._00578643/ )

There at last it is written -

Moral Of The Story

Fortune favors the bold. Always do the right thing, and do not hesitate to speak your mind.

Hope, Gabe follows this moral and gets the taste of the forbidden fruit.
===============

Now as you refereed chapter 66 - If that is the attitude of Chai (that he prefers Family reputation over Sam's insult), then I am completely against Chai. 

I just said my thinking (about Chai and Sam's mutual love for each other). 

Now we have to wait for you (the creator of these characters), what you will show us about them, we will read them, enjoy them according to the progression of the story.......

====================

Chapter 102 - Inside Out 2 - is as entertaining as the previous one. We are getting close to a fantabulous hot session of Bold and Sexy Sam with Gabe....

Your writing pace is just perfect. No question in that.....

Lots of love for entertaining us......
Neel
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Little wish - Make the PLot - Erotica - Hardcore Sex like 9% 45% 46% >>> You are a tough bargainer!  Smile

Fortune favors the bold >>> interesting saying but it's a double edged sword too... maybe...
On tasting the forbidden fruit >>> yes, Gabe will, and maybe the fruit will taste sweeter since Sam is eating the dates Syed Ji sent her  Big Grin

On Chai's character... how far he will go and for what will define him!!!
Glad you liked the chapter... more coming Fri or Sat...

Thanks a ton, Neel bro!
Like Reply
Actually I feel exhausted without seeing any update only comments where there.....but this time readers horse power reduce without seeing any update
..in upset mode
...writers may consider regular update
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply