Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
(05-06-2021, 06:53 PM)Saravroman Wrote: I wish to take the 1000th comment of this thread to thank this thread's supporters!

Special mentions would be Silverstone93 & Neel91298 - without both their support this thread wouldn't have come this far!
Equally are Babyma & Compguydfw & all others!

Thanks to every reader who cares to like/comment/appreciate & even criticize. And to passive readers too!

Hoping to post the 100th Chapter tonight!

Once again, many thanks!
SammieRoman!

PS: With more of your support/participation, I will TRY hard to take this story to completion!

That's fyne definitely your skill matters.......because this story plot not only prescribed about eroctic but also finest story line with non erotic.....if any directors would read this story definitely they will take this ullu web series......my wishes u can also try ullu web series as a story writer ....you have that much capacity 

Congrats for your 50th page and 100th chap .
I hope in future u may give daily update on stories
[+] 2 users Like Babyma's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 98 - Samantha prepares for party 2{Season 10, episode 13, time: present}

Soon it was Saturday… Soon it was Saturday morning…
Sam wakes up from a well-rested sleep and cuddles her hubby.
Chai woke up too from a well-dreaming sleep, full of visions of Sam with multitudes of men. Gabe too!

Both of them looked into each other, Sam starts speaking with a bit of foul mouth, “Good morning, hubby!”
To which Chai says “Good Morning, Sam” too.

Sam: Are you ready for a long Saturday? Or should I say a long Saturday night?
Chai’s response was silence.
Sam: Tell me Chai. Have you planned how to ask Gabe to fuck me?
Chai twisted uncomfortably before talking.

Chai: Sam please. This is too risky. First the watchmen at home. Then the courier boy.
Then all the things you did at our village and in our palace. Then an old groceries store guy.
Now my office intern. Don’t you see the risk? Please Sam

Sam: Chai today I want to hear none of this. I want to enjoy tonight. I know the risks.
I also know the thrill that comes from the risks. And I intend to experience that thrill.
I am committed to finishing my MIMS program. So tell me how you will ask Gabe to fuck me?

Chai: I don’t know Sam. This is all very dirty.

Sam: There is no way out, Chai. We agreed to go ahead with MIMS and the consequences
if you break your word. Don’t start from square one.

Chai: Please. Please help me.
Chai is now pleading.

Sam: Chai. I am willing to make a deal. But, only if you agree to do something in return too.
Chai exclaims to himself – ‘Oh God!’
Chai: (in subdued voice) Tell me Sam.

Sam: Today you should go along with whatever I do and whatever I say. In fact, not just going along.
You should enjoy the moment and not fight it. If you feel aroused, be aroused.
If you feel like doing something in the moment, do it. Be true to yourself.

Sam pauses as Chai is processing her words.

Sam: In return, I will come with a plan, by which you are not shamed in front of your employee,
but still make Venky Mama’s assignment happen. You still have to ask him me to fuck me.
But I will create a situation for it and tell you what to say to him. And you will still have to watch us fucking but again,
I will create a situation wherein you can do it without embarrassment.

Sam's third assignment {to refresh readers memories}
[Image: Sam-Dares03.jpg]

Well, Sam just made an offer Chai couldn’t refuse.
This was after all the only lifeline left with him and he had to choose it.

Chai nodded and says “OK, Sam.

Sam: And last question? (with a sweet sugary innocent girl like voice)
Where do you want me to get fucked by Gabe? On our bed or on the guest bed?
Chai: (hesitantly) Not on our bed, please…

Sam: (tauntingly) Ok, my dear Chutiya Chai.
As you say! Gabe will fuck me in the guest bedroom!

Chai squirmed. His cock rose!

Sam: (in a planning but stern tone) Chai. Remember what I said. Today, be yourself.
And enjoy the moment. Enjoy yourself tonight. Be a man! Be my man!

The last taunt poked him hard in the heart and in the loin too.
Somehow the poke felt sharper than usual.

In the morning, Sam spent a good hour defoliating her private parts: armpits, pubic area and genitals.
Her vagina was smooth and soft for the evening… And wet too…

Chaitanya spent the afternoon lamenting about the fiasco that happened a couple of days at Bhikari Baba’s hut.
The utterly nasty nature of many of those ingredients and some of the ingredients were outright creepy giving
the impression of black magic. The house of cards he built imagining a cure for Sam fell flat.

Samantha spent the afternoon preparing food for the party. She is good cook and an involved cook too.
Sam is Vegan but she cooks meat for others. The menu was lamb kabab, chicken curry, potato peas curry,
jeera rice, rumali roti (which Sam is good at making) and raitha. Dessert was rasamalai with a good dash
of dry fruits from Syed Ji’s kirana store. Veda came over to help. Sam and Veda was discussing about
evening’s plan and Veda was all giggles and full of shyness.

What Sam did not tell to Veda was her plans to seduce Gabe and get fucked by her.
Intermittently, the thought of dominating him and controlling his maneuvers in
fucking her heated her so much and Sam’s just shaved cunt was oozing a bit.
The expression of Gabe watching her body with a geeky face was so much stimulating Sam.

The food prep was done and Veda went to get ready.

Samantha spent 2 hours getting ready. Her dress was already decided

A transparent sexy red bra
[Image: red-bra.jpg]
A skimpy g-string panty (Gabe is sure to cum just seeing by seeing this alone)
[Image: red-panty.jpg]
A sleeveless red blouse with strap-ons and a long red skirt
[Image: sam-dress.webp]

And a matching sanguine red, strawberry flavored lipstick
[Image: lip.jpg]

When Sam was ready, she was absolutely stunning. Dressed to kill.
Even Chai is impressed with her beauty. And she smiles back at him.
Chai wore a simple but elegant white shirt and a contrasting pant. He looked trim and handsome.
Superb, my Pellam-broker hubby! You are dressed like a true gentleman!
Ready to enjoy a nice evening and all its thrills?

[Image: nc-dress.jpg]

“Yes, Sam. I am” Chai replied in a surprisingly composed voice.
The reason behind the voice was his resolution to actually enjoy the evening
and trust Sam not to do anything unusual and untoward. Meaning unusual and untoward by her standards!
Chai for the first time made a leap of faith and decided to actually enjoy himself.
Thanks to the taunt ‘Be a man!’ from Sam.

On the other side, Veda got ready.
Veda is usually moderate in dressing. Today was different for 2 reasons.
One, she was not going to go out in public – just a party with 2 guys and 2 ladies.
Two, Sam was goading her to try out some bold wear too.

So, Veda has chosen a sexy red dress too in which her youth and beaty radiated so hotly.

[Image: veda-dress.jpg]

Grandpa, I put the curries and rotis on the table. please eat well.
It will be late by the time I come back.

OK, deaaaaa…. Velan’s speech stopped midway seeing his granddaughter in this stunning dress.
For a good moment, he forgot the incest nature of his gaze and shamelessly ogled at her
before realizing what he was doing and turned his gaze away.

But Veda had already caught his stare and the nature of it.
She had a mix of shame and shyness and other odd feelings.
She realized the dress she was wearing was indeed scandalous by her family’s standards.

Sorry, Grandpa! Sam Akka asked me to wear this.
There are no other guys other than Chaitanya Bhayya. So that is why.
She vaguely lied about there not being any other men to kind of manage situation with her Grandpa.
In fact, Gabe was going to be there and she was going to make him give her his attention.

‘Veda dear! It is OK. Don’t have to explain’ Velan said, still looking away.
‘I trust you. I trust Samantha and Chaitanya too. Enjoy your party.’

Veda ran to her Grandpa and hugged him.
She found the freedom and warmth with her Grandpa more than with her divorced Dad and Mom.

It was likewise for Velan as well. He hugged her tightly too. He felt really close to her.
Velan gave a kiss to Veda, which surprises Veda but she took it in the stride.

[Image: Close-up-of-man-kissing-woman-on-cheek.jpg]

In addition to all this genuine love, for the first time, a level of Lust was also developing inside Velan.
That was the truth and time will tell where it will take this Grandpa & Granddaughter’s relationship.
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 99 - Pulp Fiction 1 {Season 10, episode 14, time: present}

The guests arrived. Noor came first, in fact, well before the party time.
She didn’t want to miss any part of what was going on.
Noor looked tantalizing in her sleeveless polka-dot like blouse and black saree.
She tried her best to make sure Gabe’s attention would be on her and not on this Veda or whoever.

[Image: nivi-dress.jpg]

Chaitanya and Samantha warmly received her into the apartment.
The moment Veda looked at Sam’s dressed-to-kill dress she knew her hours of makeup and dressing
would be rudely pushed to the second place. Noor grudgingly admitted to herself Samantha looked so beautiful.

Samantha spent a couple minutes with her and excused herself as she was making rumali rotis.
Noor asked if she could help, but Sam said its OK, relax and enjoy a movie.

Chai starting playing a movie he had selected for the evening: PULP FICTION!

By the way, Chai was an avid movie watcher and it was one of the few things he had passed to Samantha.
She appreciated the wide range of films and genres Chai watched and had picked a lot of this taste for fine movies.

The scene of Samuel Jackson shooting the double-crossing youngsters was playing…

Obviously, being a QT movie, it was full of expletives and Noor was a little uncomfortable since
Chai was quite a gentleman and had the best formal, best polished language even when talking to his subordinates.
And now this movie was full of fucks and assholes and the entire array of swear words.

Shall I switch to a different movie, Noor? This movie has a lot of bad language, but, it is part of the plot.
No, Sir. Its OK. Noor said. And at this moment she appreciated how much of a gentleman Chai was indeed.
Contrasting to David who took advantage of her right from her job interview until now,
dishing her out to clients and the nasty Leo.

“Not a single time Chaitanya Sir has scolded me, let alone eyeing me in a bad way or laying a hand on me”,
Noor told to herself. “How lucky Samantha Madam is to have Chaitanya Sir?” Her warmth for Chai increased manifold.

At that precise time, Gabe arrived. Noor’s attention fully shifted to Gabe.
Samantha’s too. She was all day imagining Gabe and now he was finally at her home.
His fatty form aside, Gabe was handsome. He wore a casual black shirt and grey pants.
Clearly underdressed for the event he proved his geeky nature.

Gabe entering Sam's home and looking at her stunned
[Image: gabe2.jpg]

It was a battle of eyes. Samantha eyeing her to-be fucker Gabe and instantly feeling horny
imagining him with her tonight. Noor looking at Gabe and actually liking his dress.
And Noor watching where Gabe was watching. And Gabe unable to take his eyes off Sam in the sexy red dress,
while also realizing Noor was there and forcefully taking his eyes away from Sam but unable to. Finally, he spoke.

[Image: sam-dress-3.jpg]

Hello Chaitanya Sir. Hello Samantha Madam.

Chai and Sam received him and seated him on the sofa.
Gabe had brought some flowers which Sam took and thanked him.

Sam: (her opening move) Thank you so much, Gabe. You are such a sweet boy.
And looked adoringly into Gabe’s eyes for which Gabe became so shy.
Gabe: You are welcome, Madam.
Sam continues to look into his eyes and enjoy seeing him look at her.

Sam went to the kitchen and brought back some snacks.

Sam: These are lamb kheema puffs. Those are vegan puffs, with only veggies and no butter too.
And these are eggless pastries and special dates from Gulf.

You guys enjoy the movie and went back to her rumali rotis.

Gabe then chitchatted with Chai and then they all focused on the movie a bit.

The scene running was where Marcellus Wallace, the Boss,
asks one of his henchmen to accompany his wife to a vintage car event.
And then the Boss’s wife, played by Uma Thurman, asks the henchman to dance with her and all the stuff.
Then they both win a dance competition and go back to home where crazy things happen…

In pulp fiction movie, Boss asks his henchman to accompany his wife to an event - pics of henchman & Boss wife
[Image: pf5.jpg][Image: pf1.jpg]

Somehow, Chai had a sense of premonition watching this scene…
A Boss telling employee to give company to his wife and then crazy things happening…
He could somehow feel it was a omen of things to come…
And for once, Chai was right… There were more than one crazy thing about to happen tonight…

[Image: pf4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 100 - Pulp Fiction 2 {Season 10, episode 15, time: present}

At that time, Chai decided to take a break and also give a chance to Gabe to try his luck with Noor.
As soon as Chai left, Gabe tried to get Noor’s attention. Noor was still being stiff with him.
She was angry at him for staring at Samantha and not at her.

Gabe: Noor you are looking so lovely today. Seriously. So lovely.
Noor: Oh yea? Do you mean me or Samantha Madam?
Gabe: Noor, what are you saying? I really mean it. You are so good looking today.
Noor: OK, Gabe. Stop it now.

Gabe: Noor, why are you so stubborn with me? I am just trying to talk to you.
I feel we have lot of similarities. See even our dress colors match.

Noor couldn’t help but smile at the vague logic of Gabe and at his innocence.
But still she continued to stay quite in spite of Gabe trying to make a conversation.

Sam was watching their exchange from the kitchen with a smile.
She told to herself that she would get back at Noor for her standoffishness towards Gabe.

Gabe was feeling bad at Noor's repeated repulsions and gave up.

They both started watching the movie.
The scene where the henchman was with the Boss’s wife and she is unconscious.

And then… a door bell… Sam came to open the door.
Gabe heart raced. Noor’s too. Gabe was eager to see how Veda looked. Noor too.
Veda’s astonished Gabe beyond expectation showing up in that radiant red dress.

[Image: asinred.jpg]

Noor cursed under her breathe, seeing Veda. And how beautiful she looked.
She was angry at Gabe for looking at Veda.
The same Gabe that she refused to even have a conversation just a while ago.
Veda was also excited to meet Gabe and Noor. They all exchanged glances and then hands.

Chai was back to the living room.

Sam made the instructions.

Sam: Veda this is Noor, Chai’s office receptionist. And this is Gabriel, the super intelligent,
smart, handsome IT intern who is temporarily working at Kekron Makron.

Gabe was shy as a sheep.

Sam: (continues) And this is my beautiful neighbor Veda. She is in her second year of MBBS.
Super smart doctor she is. She is giving special treatment to her Grandpa these days.

Only Veda knew the double entendre behind Sam’s statement and looked into Sam’s eyes,
as if telling her to stop. Sam winks.

Sam: (further) Gabe, I have introduced you both, like I promised.
Now you both hit off and see where you guys land.

Sam’s words were piercing Noor. Sam and Veda were observing Noor too seeing her reactions.
Gabe was totally overwhelmed surrounded by three beautiful young women – his love interest,
Noor; his boss’s angel looking wife, Samantha; and, the date Sam setup for him, Veda.

Gabe’s full of heat and sweating. His cock was turning and twitching. And if not for the presence of Chai,
the other guy in the room; Gabe might just have run outside in nervousness of standing in the presence of such beauties.

Sam: Veda, you look like a celebrity. Such a lovely body. Right Gabe? Don’t you think Veda looks so gorgeous?
Both Sam and Veda were smiling at Gabe. Veda’s expression was more of a blush.

Noor is fuming on the other side.

Gabe: Yes, Samantha Madam. Your friend is beautiful.

[Image: abbas.jpg]

Sam: (turns to Noor) Noor, do you read books?
In her anger at Sam, she gave an abrupt answer, “No Samantha Madam”
That was the answer Sam wanted too.

Sam: How about you, Gabe?
Gabe: I love books, Mam
Off course he would! Sam suspected the same. She was jubilant.

Sam: Very good, Gabe. Veda, why don’t you take Gabe to my guest bedroom
and show him my book shelf. You guys may find something interesting.

Noor was hit squarely on the chest. Now she didn’t have a way of tagging along with them.
She already said she is not interested in books. Sam had stalemated her.
Noor stood speechless as Veda and Gabe walked into the guestroom.

As Gabe was about to enter the bedroom, Sam calls Gabe.
Sam: (with a seducing smile) Gabe, feel absolutely free here. Think of this as your home. And that bedroom as yours tonight!
Chai coughed a bit out of surprise in Sam’s loaded statement.
Sam: you too Noor! Feel free.
Noor: Thank you Samantha Madam.

As Samantha was setting up the dinner, Gabe and Veda were looking at Sam’s book collection and talking.
Gabe is surprised that this girl Sam introduced is so open and forthcoming.
Veda as much as she was playing to nudge Noor towards Gabe, was also liking the chubby, cutish and innocent Gabe.

Gabe and Veda discussing books
[Image: gabe-veda.jpg]

Chai was watching the movie and once in a while explaining some scenes to Noor.

[Image: pf6.jpg]

There was a scene where a young woman is trying to impress a gentleman.
And there is a dialogue: “Just because you are a character, doesn’t mean you have character.”

Chai laughs out loud. So does Noor. At that precise moment, Noor gets an idea.

Totally impromptu idea!

I am going to act being close with Chaitanya Sir and make both Gabe and Samantha Madam jealous, she thinks!

[Image: nivinc.jpg]

Interesting thought indeed. Where it will lead the evening to, time will tell.

She got up as if to take a pastry and sat next to Chaitanya in the sofa.
She then listened to every word he was saying and laughing at every funny explanation he was giving about the movie.
Then ever so slightly she moved closer and closer to Chai, with just a little safe distance so as not to annoy the Boss.

Meanwhile, Veda and Gabe came out of the guest bedroom laughing.
Noor tried to take that off her mind and continued to pretend showing interest on Chai.

Samantha was done setting up the dinner table and she too joined them all living room.

She noticed Noor sitting next to Chai. Interestingly, it did not make her jealous.
She was naughtily observing how Chai is responding with his employee sitting so close to him.
Samantha was a different animal all together! Poor Noor does not know this.

On the other side, Gabe was engrossed in a conversation about books with Veda.
He was enjoying Veda’s attention and her soft-spoken voice and attitude.
He didn’t even notice Noor was sitting so close to Chai.

Out of the corner of an eye, Veda looked at Noor seeing what effect she talking to Gabe was having on Noor.
And she noticed Noor sitting close to Chaitanya. That caught her attention. She turned to look at Sam who
was calm and relaxed. Veda rolled her eyes to Samantha as if telling her that Noor was sitting so close to Chai,
but Sam smiled back and signaled as if saying no big deal.

Samantha knew it was time to bring out the big guns and let the festivities begin.

So, who is up for some liquid infusion? Sam says as she stands up to grab a bottle of wine for the liquor cabinet.
Chai too stands up, takes the bottle from Sam to open it up, while Sam grabbed the wine glasses.

Veda: Akka, I will not drink… Grandpa….
Sam: sshsshhhss… nothing doing… Sam silenced Veda’s reluctance midway.

Five glasses were co-equally filled with red wine with 18% alcohol content.
And the glasses clink clink clink clink clink… and then the sound of cheers!

For the next 20 minutes, they watched the Pulp Fiction drew to an end.

And the wine was slightly taking effect.

As Chai poured the second round of wine, Sam went inside.

Chai knew the cat was soon to be out of the box.

As she came out to the living room again, She dimmed the lights.

And in her hands were 5 black blindfolds. Everyone’s attention was instantly drawn to them.
What they all didn't know was that 2 of the blindfolds were see through and others were proper blindfolds.

[Image: five-blackfolds.jpg]
[Image: blackfolds.jpg]

As the movie Pulp Fiction they just watched ended with a dramatic and enigmatic finishing,
their evening just began with a dramatic and enigmatic beginning.

[Image: sammu.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
That's the 100th chapter in the journey of this thread...

To Be Continued on Sunday...

On Sunday,
1) Sam will finish her 3rd Dare
2) 2.5 Virginities will be taken (yes, I do mean .5 virginity)

Thanks for reading,
SammieRoman!
Like Reply
Just to get the idea of Samantha's plans....seen again the movie "Pulp Fiction" yesterday...
Its an awesome movie......

And yes... just as Mia seduced Vincent during her night out scene, I think something on that line will happen here........

[Image: 1741234-Embolism-Pulp-Fiction-Uma-Thurma...allace.jpg]
upload image
[+] 2 users Like neel191298's post
Like Reply
wowwie wow, Neel bro! Very few things miss the eyes of Silver bro & yourself!
Your comments are always a source of motivation to write!

Namaskarthanks a ton!
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Candid note to my Readers.... My appeal is to the logical part of your brain...

Dear Readers,

I'm writing this story's chapters including the latest ones with lot of enthusiasm and effort in trying to make it a special reading experience.
That's why I take pains to choose & design my plot elements in a different-than-usual manner.

Please don't pour cold water on my ENTHU with your non-response!
It sends a wrong message that readers do not have appetite for original content!

4 chapters in the Saturday-night series and not a single response, other than from this thread's patron saint, Neel bro.

Do you need more time to read before I post my next updates??? If so, I will wait!

Thanks for reading,
SammieRoman.

PS: I am firm on not leaving my story unfinished & wish to get your support to do the same. Criticism of my amateur writings are welcome!
Like Reply
Like in my story, using illustration to convey my mind state! Smile No offence given or taken!  Namaskar

[Image: ii.jpg]
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 07:18 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Like in my story, using illustration to convey my mind state! Smile No offence given or taken!  Namaskar

Bro keep going your story plot always rocks ....don't expect bro from all readers because your skilled writer..just see the numbers of views you got that's matter.....because some pupil don't have account so they can't able to reply or message u just on going.....
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
I apologize on my part for being a passive reader bro. I thoroughly enjoy your writing and appreciate your effort in how you work out the details and spin the web so perfectly. It's only that some readers like me are lazy to login to register our comments. I'm sorry for doing that so long and will henceforth leave my honest comments.

Keep rocking!
[+] 2 users Like sanju4x's post
Like Reply
Previously I was also a passive reader, just read the story and log off.. But I have understood that this nature from our side is actually very selfish, and it hurts the author...

If the story is not my cup of tea, then its okay not to comment... But if you like it, then please login and comment, and also give some value.. It can be positive or critical comment.. But please do comment..
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Congratulations for 100 chapter.. excellent journy ..
[+] 1 user Likes justafantasydear's post
Like Reply
Men ur story is too erotic.
In my mind ur story was revolving around even when I was watching family men
I just wish I dont met her in personal
[+] 1 user Likes cooldude69's post
Like Reply
just WONDERFULL..
i can read it again and again
[+] 1 user Likes joyboy's post
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 07:18 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Like in my story, using illustration to convey my mind state! Smile No offence given or taken!  Namaskar

don't be disappointed bro. For me, weekends are off limits to the computer and hence just caught up with the update. It takes lot of creativity to author stories like this. Anyone can write a story with dipping the dick and sucking the dick, bang bang, but it is not erotic. The story build up that you create is more erotic and keeps us on edge. It does not have to be crude, it just have to be engaging. I know it is tiring to see no timely responses, but on the other hand, I am sure more of the silent fans shagged so much their hands are tired to type the thanks Smile clps
[+] 2 users Like compguydfw's post
Like Reply
Excellent update waiting for next
[+] 1 user Likes astbsrp's post
Like Reply
Bro after this thread . Please consider publishing some stories or novels . You writing skills are amazing the way you design the plot is good.  Not just erotic stories I would love to read any stories of yours
[+] 1 user Likes Rajaryanea's post
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 07:59 PM)Babyma Wrote: Bro keep going your story plot always rocks ....don't expect bro from all readers because your skilled writer..just see the numbers of views you got that's matter.....because some pupil don't have account so they can't able to reply or message u just on going.....

Thanks Babyma bro - the Assignment 4 is dedicated to Babyma Broit will satisfy some of your fantasies/requests!

(06-06-2021, 08:35 PM)sanju4x Wrote: I apologize on my part for being a passive reader bro. I thoroughly enjoy your writing and appreciate your effort in how you work out the details and spin the web so perfectly. It's only that some readers like me are lazy to login to register our comments. I'm sorry for doing that so long and will henceforth leave my honest comments.
Keep rocking!

Not room for sorry at all, sanju4x. Appreciate your kind comments! Happy to know you liked the plots & sub-plots! Yes, pls do let know honest comments!

(06-06-2021, 09:13 PM)neel191298 Wrote: Previously I was also a passive reader, just read the story and log off.. But I have understood that this nature from our side is actually very selfish, and it hurts the author...
If the story is not my cup of tea, then its okay not to comment... But if you like it, then please login and comment, and also give some value.. It can be positive  or critical comment.. But please do comment..

I have a special part/role for you, Neel Bro - more on that later. Thanks from me & behalf of all writers you support!

(07-06-2021, 02:15 AM)justafantasydear Wrote: Congratulations for 100  chapter.. excellent journy ..

Thank you, justfantasydear bro!

(07-06-2021, 04:17 AM)cooldude69 Wrote: Men ur story is too erotic.
In my mind ur story was revolving around even when I was watching family men
I just wish I dont met her in personal

Thanks for the nice words, cooldude69! Let know if any fantasies/scenario-wishes!

(07-06-2021, 05:14 AM)joyboy Wrote: just WONDERFULL..
i can read it again and again

Many thanks, joyboy!

(08-06-2021, 08:14 AM)compguydfw Wrote: don't be disappointed bro. For me, weekends are off limits to the computer and hence just caught up with the update. It takes lot of creativity to author stories like this. Anyone can write a story with dipping the dick and sucking the dick, bang bang, but it is not erotic. The story build up that you create is more erotic and keeps us on edge. It does not have to be crude, it just have to be engaging. I know it is tiring to see no timely responses, but on the other hand, I am sure more of the silent fans shagged so much their hands are tired to type the thanks Smile clps

Last sentence is too witty! :Smile As I mentioned in the 1000th post, appreciate your support & comments a ton! Noor scenes coming up as you wished, compguydfw bro!

(08-06-2021, 03:46 PM)astbsrp Wrote: Excellent  update waiting for next

Thanks astbrsp! Things got to an unexpected grinding halt... will resume soon...

(09-06-2021, 07:10 AM)Rajaryanea Wrote: Bro after this thread . Please consider publishing some stories or novels . You writing skills are amazing the way you design the plot is good.  Not just erotic stories I would love to read any stories of yours

Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate your support & encouraging comments, Rajaryanea bro!
Glad you like the plots. I will write a short story or two on my fanartic thread once in a while!
Like Reply
Wait & Watch to see Sammu dance for TU CHEEZ BADI HAIN MAST MAST

Meri baahen meri baahen mat thaam thaam!!!
[Image: GfcBoK1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply