Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
(30-05-2021, 11:36 PM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Great update

Thanks bro!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-05-2021, 11:52 PM)Babyma Wrote: As per story line it's good...just a suggestion amla and mil ìs disgusting since they are old lady's....try to avoid or bring some mid age character bro

Thanks, Babyma bro
There are different characters playing different roles in the plot,
some of them are in non-sexual but important roles...
you will see it as the plot progresses...
Like Reply
(31-05-2021, 08:47 AM)compguydfw Wrote: Nice narration. I like the Mil episode. Looking forward for BB to make her daughter in law  obedient and purify her chippa with his sacred prasadam.

Thanks, compguydfw bro!

Bhikari Baba inka inka emi emi cheyyali Rashmika pappa ni - share your fantasies!
Like Reply
(31-05-2021, 04:24 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Thanks, compguydfw bro!

Bhikari Baba inka inka emi emi cheyyali Rashmika pappa ni - share your fantasies!

BB should slowly seduce and fuck the hell out of Rashmika papa
Have Sangi and Mangi cleanse her with your young dicks
I am thinking that you may throw a twist where Chai might get her piece of ass as well. While Chai is fucking here, BB might be enjoying Sam.
[+] 1 user Likes compguydfw's post
Like Reply
[Image: Erg-Yt-Gd-VQAA6yrt.jpg]
[Image: wp8311041.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes compguydfw's post
Like Reply
(31-05-2021, 04:24 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Thanks, compguydfw bro!

Sangi and mangi fucking rashmika
[+] 1 user Likes Devil596's post
Like Reply
(01-06-2021, 07:47 AM)compguydfw Wrote: BB should slowly seduce and fuck the hell out of Rashmika papa
Have Sangi and Mangi cleanse her with your young dicks
I am thinking that you may throw a twist where Chai might get her piece of ass as well. While Chai is fucking here, BB might be enjoying Sam.

Noted... Bhikari Baba tho Rashmika pandaga cheppidam Bro....  Smile

sexcellent pics of this sex bomb!

Next full moon, BB will fully & fully indulge with Rashmika in a RITUAL
and Chai will be a key part of the ritual (good guess on Chai's role)!
Like Reply
(01-06-2021, 09:37 AM)Devil596 Wrote: Sangi and mangi fucking rashmika

noted, Devil596! BB's shishyas will be key part of any ritual he does! 
Like Reply
Teaser 049 - Sam visits Office - coming this week

#Lunch #Noor #Gabe

#SAMmeetsGABE

#Toilet # LecherousLeo 

#Greet&Meet #Invitation

[Image: EPcp1d2-Uw-AAXOp.jpg]
Like Reply
Wowww been long time to see kinky Sam...hope next episode will be erotic sam with others
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
(30-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Chapter 93 - Maitreyi & Macushla {Season 10, episode 8, time: present}

Now what that "Shuddhi Yagam" is and what Chai's role will be in it, keep guessing!

Chap. 93 is a kind of spin-off (like Kajal kanthal) episode. It has the potential and I am sure Sammie bro will definitely write some juicy interaction between BB and Macushla.

From Maitreyi's version, it is clear that BB has already got a taste of Maitreyi's body during her youth. And again He is getting to have a gala time with Macushla during "Shuddhi Yagam".  

Whether it will become a whole orgy group sex with sangi, mangi, machusla, maitreyi and BB or not, that only Sammie bro can tell... But we will expect a very hard core raw fucking of russian hottie Machusla and indian tiger male BB......

(30-05-2021, 09:03 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Chapter 94 - Disciple & Defiance {Season 10, episode 9, time: present}

Listen! Listen! Listen!
For no one in the world
can cure Slutty behavior
other than Bhikari Baba,
The shishya of . anda Baba!

Aushadham (the medicine/potion) - The ingredients Chai has to collect

The Sindhoor of the mother & mother-in-law taken in slumber shall induce Chastity

The cunt juice of the youngest female adult on the wife side shall satiate hunger of lust

Ayurvedic Potion thus prepared shall cure the Bitchiness of a Slutty Wife

Bhesajam (the ritual)

{The full details of the ingredients Chai has to collect & the details of the ritual, will be revealed in later episodes}

And then… In that state of turmoil, Chai spits on Bhikari Baba's face!

This chapter really blows my mind dear Sammie bro. You have written this build-up chapter in such a nasty way, just visualizing these things getting my cock hard. These Aushadham / Medicine activities are taboo, vice, wicked, immoral and very very kinky.

Now the Bhesajam / Ritual part - Specially the picture of the demon fucking the girl is so arousing... My goodness, spreading her legs so wide and getting fucked, this picture alone is sufficient for a masturbate session.

Will Samantha darling get this type of fucking from BB?????? OMGGGGGGG ... that will be epic!!!!

This BB character is clearly something else... So greyish....... 

It is clear to me that he enjoys women, he cherishes dominating their body, their mind...
But my point is in this novel, whether he plays antagonist or protagonist???

Comparing BB with Venky mama, it seems venky mama is very good, at least he is clear in this respect that he wants to make Samantha his sexual slave.
But BB is on what mission ?? no idea...... whether he will help chai or what, seems a mystery. 

Your story line is also centered with this character BB, because he only proposes the "Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife".

(30-05-2021, 09:10 PM)Saravroman Wrote: 'Chai, today I will bring your lunch to your office' says Sam with her splendid vixen smile!

About Sam's visiting Chai's office, one of my expectations getting fulfilled. Sam and Gabe sex will happen in Sam's house, but please my wish is Sam must be indulged in some kinky affair in Chutiya Chai's office premises also... (It can be without knowledge of chai... Like lecherous Leo bang  Sam in a very filthy unused-for-many-days toilet...) just a wish of your reader.........

Lastly two really arousing picture of your updates... I paste these two below -

[Image: ritual2.jpg]

[Image: ritual-4.jpg]

Thank you so much Sammie Bro for doing all the hard work for entertaining us.......Likes and reps added........

Lots of love.... Heart Heart
[+] 2 users Like neel191298's post
Like Reply
Can't wait for the steamy session ..you have built this story very well
[+] 1 user Likes Rajaryanea's post
Like Reply
Wow Neel bro I also expecting the same Sam erotic with Leo bathroom .....it will be awesome........hope Sammie bro got enough horse power ......see you soon
[+] 2 users Like Babyma's post
Like Reply
next update at 4 - Gabe looking at Sam!

[Image: gabe.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(02-06-2021, 01:44 PM)Saravroman Wrote: next update at 4 - Gabe looking at Sam!

[Image: gabe.jpg]

Waiting for 4 hoo hooooo
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
Chapter 95 - Samantha visits Office 1 {Season 10, episode 10, time: present}

{from previous episode: 
The day after, as Chai got ready to leave for office, there was no lunch box.
Chai looks at Sam and notices she is smiling.
Chai, today I will bring your lunch to your office.
OMG! Chai thinks! Sam is visiting the office. He had a good guess why she wants to visit!
His cock that was utterly lifeless for the past 2 days got a trickle of blood flowing into it.}

In office, at around 9, Chai gets a call whose caller identity makes Chai stand on his legs.

It was Rao Bahadur, Chai's Grandpa
[Image: raobahadur.jpg]

Chai: Namaste, Grandpa!
Rao Bahadur: Chaitanya, Ji! How are you?
Chai: I am good, Grandpa! How is your health?
Rao Bahadur: Better! Best actually! After Samantha Ji came to our village and took care of my, all my illness is gone!

{The details of Rao Bahadur’s illness and what Sam does to treat it will be seen in detail in Season 6 “Samantha goes to Village”}

Rao Bahadur: Listen! I called to tell you an important thing!
From now on, Samantha Ji will be taking an active role in the Office.

Chai is flabbergasted.

Rao Bahadur: (continues) Samantha Ji spoke to me today morning! I have made my decision!
Chai: Grandpa, please! She does not know anything about …

Rao Bahadur: 
Chaitanya Ji, Samantha is the smartest in the family.
It is in the best interest of the family to let her get involved in the Office affairs. 

Chai: But… But… Grandpa!

Rao Bahadur: Topic is over! Take care, Chaitanya Ji!

Oh God! Sam in this office? Why? This is the only place I am myself. Now, Sam is transgressing into this area too!
Already I am getting battered by David and now Sam too in office. Again, images of Sam in office, standing close to David,
David ogling at her, Sam in different places of the office, office employees salivating at her body came to his mind.
Even for a moment, he did not stop to think that Sam is an intelligent, educated, smart woman and may have something
positive to contribute to the company. The next 2 hours were spent in these circular thoughts and soon it is lunch time.

Sam enters the office at 12:30 in a ravishing cream color saree, a sleeveless blouse and a beaming smile.
Jewelry was sparse yet elegant. A thin embroidered gold chain. Apt for an Office setup.

[Image: EPcp1d2-Uw-AAXOp.jpg]

Lecherous Leo was clean bowled seeing Sam this way.
He had seen her a couple times earlier but she was wearing not so matching conservative sarees all those time.
Now in this well-selected saree, the way she wore it, and her confident smile, she looked a zillion times more beautiful.

[Image: leo.jpg]

Leo: Madam. You… you… must be Chai’s Sir wife. Mam…
Sam: (with a smile) Yes… and you?

Leo: Leo, Mam. I am the security guard of this office and factory premises. I have great experience in security related affairs.
The poor guy was blurting out unrelated stuff in the hopes of impressing Sam.

Sam: (smiling to herself the way Leo is ogling at her while talking) Nice Leo. Keep it up.
Leo: Come in Mam. I will take you inside.
Sam: Thanks Leo but I can find my way. Talk to you later.

She looks into Leo’s eyes for a couple seconds because of which Leo felt a current and his dirty mind
wandered into imaginations with Sam. As she turned around and was entering the office,
she was damn pretty sure Leo was watching her rear. She ever so slightly swagged her ass deliberately.
A subtle tease that she was good at. Lecherous Leo’s mind went bonkers as he watched her heavenly buttocks
shaking and couldn’t help but lay hand over his genitals.

Leo stares at Samantha's juicy ass
[Image: samass.jpg]

Noor the receptionist who was totally not expecting Sam was taken aback – half by her visit half by her brilliant appearance.

[Image: nivi.jpg]

Noor: Madam, Samantha Madam! I was not expecting you! Welcome to the office, Mam!
Sam smiles and shakes hand with Noor.
Sam: Hello, Noor! Thank you. I brought Lunch for Chaitanya Ji
Noor: Oh nice Mam! I will take you to Sir’s cabin. This way please!

As Noor leads Sam to Chai’s room, every single employee of the had their eyes on Samantha.
Sam was aware of the effect she was having on them. With the corner of her eyes, she was trying to scan the office,
to find Gabe, her to-be, future FUCKER! She thought she saw someone that fit the description
but she didn’t want to turn her eyes more, so she kept going.

Noor knocks on Chai’s door and announces Sam’s entry.
Chai had a whiff of disbelief seeing Sam in the sleeveless blouse & saree attire.
His eyes rested on the upper part of her luscious breasts that were revealed and tempting anyone who would see.
As Sam closed the door and was walking towards Chai, she says, “So Chaitanya Ji, are you hungry?”
Chai gave a muted look understanding her double entendre realizing she caught him staring at her breasts.
The couple sat down, chit chatted for sometime and Sam opened the boxes and served Chai his lunch.
It was one of Chai’s favorite: Rajma curry with Chapati, with fresh cut veggies on the side.
She served for herself too and started eating.

In the middle of their lunch…

Sam: So, Chaitanya Ji, did Grandpa call you?
Chai: (after a pause) Yes, Sam. He did.
Sam: And?
Chai: He said you will begin to involve more in Office affairs.
Sam: (smiling) And what did you say?

Chai exclaims to himself, “as if I have a choice!”
Chai: (in frustration) Why Sam? I am taking care of the company affairs. Why do you want to come into all this?
Sam looks at her husband for a good while before speaking.

Sam: (her tone changed) Do you think I am going to be meddlesome
or have you considered the possibility that I could be of some help?
Or, are you thinking I am some sort of a dumb bitch who has nothing to contribute?

She said the phrase ‘Dumb Bitch’ with emphasis and Chai immediately sensed Sam has seriously thought about this.
He is taken aback by the kind of question she had asked.
He immediately sensed the logic in it and had no proper comeback. But he tried anyway.

Chai: Sam, please understand. I don’t want you to work hard.
I can take care of office affairs. I want you to be happy and carefree.

Sam: (in a sarcastic voice) Thank you, Chaitanya Ji. It is nice to know you want me to be happy.

And she looks into his eyes, Chai remembers the terrible conversation they had before
they made the decision to go ahead with the MIMS program. He instinctively sensed
she was referring to that when she said the above sarcastic words. Sam again changes tone.

Sam: (in a thoughtful voice) Look, Chai. I know what you are capable of. I respect your capabilities and intelligence.
I know this company is your brain child and you are the one who took it to this level.
David Uncle helps with clients and suppliers and management but you are the person who has the technical,
sales and engineering genius to run this company.

Chai’s face changes completely hearing Sam say all these about him.

Sam: I think of KEKRON MAKRON as part of the family and Grandpa thinks so too.
We have to have more say in management. Now that the company is growing,
I can take care of some things here and there. I will very slowly but surely start taking care of
certain affairs of the company. And I will help you in areas where you think an additional help is needed.
I hope there will not be any resistance from you, Chai!
Grandpa will not be a happy person to hear you are not cooperating.

A low voltage current ran through Chai’s spine.
He knew the last 2 sentences were as much a FACT as it was a subtle threat.

Sam: So are you going to introduce me to the employees?
Chai: Yes, Sam. I will arrange for a quick Meet & Greet with them. One department at a time.
Sam: (reducing her voice) And with Gabe too, won’t you? My dear Pellam-broker hubby!

And she burst into a smile…

After Lunch, Chai tells Noor to arrange for a Meet & Greet of each department with Sam in his room.
Many of the employees had seen Sam once or twice in Office parties and get together. It was a casual Hai and Bye.
And on those occasions Sam as dbangd in body covering sarees. Today is going to be different!

[Image: sam2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Next update, 'Samantha visits Office 2' in about an hour!

"
Sam had already laid out her plans and is now laying the trap.
Chai: I mean I can take him out for an official lunch.
Sam: That will not be enough, Chaitanya Ji. (turning to Gabe) Gabe, are you free Saturday night?
"

[Image: Org-Chart.png]
Like Reply
- blank -
Like Reply
-- blank --
Like Reply
--- blank ---
Like Reply