Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Waiting for your plot bro.....eagerly for watchman episode
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update watchman scene
[+] 1 user Likes Advance's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 12:08 AM)Saravroman Wrote: Promo - playful Plot Teaser

[Image: ayur.jpg]

Wowww..... Subtle clue..... Looks like this is related to Chai's family and/or Bhikari baba ?? 
Need to think more about the clue.....
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Any update bro
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 11:49 AM)Babyma Wrote: Waiting for your plot bro.....eagerly for watchman episode
(26-05-2021, 07:57 PM)Babyma Wrote: Any update bro

will try to post tomorrow else Fri, Babyma bro!
Your fantasy & eagerness on watchmen is noted - I assure you wont be disappointed when they come!
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 12:22 PM)Advance Wrote: Update watchman scene

they are coming up in later chapters!
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 01:52 PM)neel191298 Wrote: Wowww..... Subtle clue..... Looks like this is related to Chai's family and/or Bhikari baba ?? 
Need to think more about the clue.....

Intelligent guesses as always, Neel Bro!  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 08:39 PM)Saravroman Wrote: will try to post tomorrow else Fri, Babyma bro!
Your fantasy & eagerness on watchmen is noted - I assure you wont be disappointed when they come!

Yea I'm waiting how Sam choose watchman ....that's the main plot and how she picked and had fun ...
Like Reply
Teaser 047 - Upcoming plot this week

Sanskrit Poem

*****************veeryena**************************************
Mathraadhi Svasuranaam Seemandharekhanam Gachyathi Paathivrathyaam
***********************muthra******************************
Bharya Sodarincha Yuvathimanim Dhaturojaka Devara Pratyaksha Sangrahitham
***************guru padodakam*******************************
Aushadhaam Bandhaki Bharyane Dusheela Vimkuthihi Tath Phalithanaam

English Translation

The Sindhoor of the mother & mother-in-law taken in slumber shall induce Chastity
The cunt juice of the youngest female adult on the wife side shall satiate hunger of lust
Ayurvedic Potion thus prepared shall cure the Bitchiness of a Slutty Wife
Like Reply
Amazing.. Just amazing...
Do you write poems, i mean in any magazine or something like that?

Also this poem has some deep insightful clues about this storyline...

It suggests like, this novel has really some very fascinating past time line...

Is sam really suffering any mental disease? I think she has open up upto her fullest and enjoying life...
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
yourock yourock yourock
Waiting for your next updates man!
Update! Update! Update!
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Forgotten's post
Like Reply
(29-05-2021, 02:24 AM)Mr. Forgotten Wrote:
yourock yourock yourock
Waiting for your next updates man!
Update! Update! Update!

Will be posting in just a while, Bro! Thanks for your support mr.forgotten Bro!
Like Reply
(28-05-2021, 11:29 PM)neel191298 Wrote: Amazing.. Just amazing...
Do you write poems, i mean in any magazine or something like that?

Also this poem has some deep insightful clues about this storyline...

It suggests like, this novel has really some very fascinating past time line...

Is sam really suffering any mental disease? I think she has open up upto her fullest and enjoying life...

thanks for the kind words, Neel Bro - but I am an amateur writer with interest and little experience in writing poems.

tbh, just for writing this story, I am learning many words in Sanskrit words like pussy, cock, semen  Tongue which we usually don't come across or know in Sanskrit.
It is fun learning the other side of this ancient language! Sanskrit has an EROTICA side which not a lot of people seem to know!
All the Sanskrit poems in this story, except where I quote from Sanskrit proverbs, are all written by me, an amateur poem writer  Blush

Glad you are "perceiving" the clues in the revealed part of the poem.

About Samantha, the fictional heroine of my story, she is a person exploring herself and a world around herself and trying to come out of preset Boundaries!
And which direction she will eventually go, keep reading!
Like Reply
Wow nice to hear the update is coming after and couple of weeks
Like Reply
Chapter 90 - Just one more day 2 {Season 10, episode 6, time: present}

{Previous episode - The V family}

Sam continued to look at Chai with a mischievous smile.
Chai almost felt like a shy girl with a rowdy guy. What a splendid role reversal!

No dialogue from Sam yet!

As Chai kept the dry fruits in the kitchen, Sam smiled even more!

Are those for me, Chutiya Chai?
Yes

Are those from my Lover?
Yes

Awesome. Shall I make your favorite Kheer?
Chai hesitates a bit not knowing what to say and finally responds affirmatively!
Yes, Sam

Sure! I will make it in the weekend! I have a lot of specials planned for the weekend!
Chai just stares.

Then Sam makes tea for Chai as he freshens up!

Chai is about to change to his casual wear, when Sam stops him.
No, Chai. Don’t change into your night wear. Today I will do it for you.
Chai gets a sexual shiver. OMG! What has she planned?

As they sit down having Tea and snacks, they pretty much were silent, just looking at each other.
Sam couldn’t control her naughty smirk and Chai could barely contain his sexual anticipation.

In some time…

Sam: how was your day, Chutiya Chai?

‘What do you want me to say, Sam?’ Chai is thinking
Chai: It was OK, Sam. Nothing much. How was yours?

Sam: It was a usual day, Chai. Until Syed Ji called.

Chai who was sipping his Tea spit a few drops into his cup.

Sam: (with a glimmer in her eyes) You wont believe how happy he sounded.
He said he smelled the scent of heaven in my panties. He begged me to come to him, Chutiya Chai.
Do you think I should go and give happiness to that poor old man, hubby?

[Image: samnau.jpg]

That was not just a knife poke into the stomach but a twisting of the knife too.

I saw first hand Syed Ji’s antics. I can only imagine how much he must have begged my wife. Chai is thinking

Sam got up, took the cover with Syed Ji’s underwear.
She grabbed Chai by his arm and led him into the bedroom.

It was a total reversal from yesterday when he gave Samantha an Ayurvedic potion to make her an obedient Sam.
Whereas today, she was in total control. And she didn’t need to give Chai any fucking potion or anything.

Inside the bedroom, Sam put the cover on the bed.

And she started kissing Chai. First on his cheek, then the other cheek. Then on his lips.
She locked her lips in his and Chai responded too. Chai was half excited by Sam taking the sexual initiative.
And half excited that his cock is now actively coming to life with his wife, unlike yesterday.

[Image: samkiss.jpg]

Samantha took a pause from kissing.

Sam: Tell me, Chai. What did Syed Ji do when you gave him my panties?

Chai’s heart was pacing up a bit. How could he narrate it?

Sam: Chai?

Chai: Sam… He… He took your panties from my hands and started smelling it right in front of me in the store.

She resumed her kissing. A good amount of wet kiss, sucking his lips, sucking his tongue and their tongues intertwined.
Again she broke her kiss

Sam: Ohhh Chai! What else did he do?

Chai: Sam, please… Its embarrassing Sam

Sam: Come on, Chutiya Chai. You must have enjoyed watching that old man smell your wife’s panties. Please.

Chai: Sam, then he smelled it for some more time and then… and then… He started licking your panties.

For Samantha, this was having an immediate arousal effect. All the talk with Syed Ji in the morning had 
kept her on the heats all day. {Syed Ji had called Sam in the morning after Chai left} Sam was feeling so 
turned on she even thought of inviting Robin, the watchman to her apartment and get fully fucked.
But she decided against it. For all the slutty bitch that Sam is becoming, she is still in control of herself
and her sluttiness. She is not the kind of woman who gives in to sexual craving so casually and become
a loose all-time, all-fucking slut. She plans her sexual highs and sexual acts and then enjoying to the core.
All this out of MIMS program training from Venky Mama.

Sam: (with a sexy heavy voice) Then?

Chai: Sam, he started chewing your panties. I asked him to stop but he did not.
He was doing all this in front of me.

Sam: What did he say, Chai?

Chai was in full sexual excitement with Sam being in control and reminiscing his morning humiliations.
He did not fight it further.

Chai: He told me how much he liked the smell of your panties, Sam. And the taste of it.
He asked me if you eat lot of fruits since your panties taste sweet.
He asked me to bring you to him so he can taste your pussy directly.
He called me a Gandu (sissy boy) for being a courier boy and taking my wife panties to him.

As he was saying it, his cock hardened in spite of him fighting it. For Samantha, it was so stirring too.
She had heard Syed Ji describe how much he liked the smell and taste of her cunt juice on her panties.
But hearing it from her hubby was so exciting and at a vera level.

Sam: (looking into Chai’s eyes): did you enjoy the humiliation, Pellam broker hubby?

Chai: (with heavy breathing) Sam it was disgusting to hear him call me all abusive words.

Sam went closer to Chai, with her face just an inch from his. Chai, be honest. Were you excited?

Chai: (even heavier breathing) Yessss Sam. I couldn’t bare it.
He was speaking all the abusive words and still I was excited.
All the shame on me. But, I cummed right there inside the store, right in my pants.
Is that what you wanted to hear?

Sam broke into laughs. I know it will excite you, Chai. You can fight it but that is the truth.
This MIMS program has helped me understand so much about myself.
And more so, it helped me understand what you are, what you like, what gets you excited.
You may be shy about it, even be ashamed, but truth is truth. Even if it hurts.

Chai was looking at Sam as she was uttering these truthful sentences. He had no comeback.

Then Sam started unbuttoning Chai’s shirt. It came off. She threw it aside.

[Image: sam-removing-shirt.jpg]

Then his vests. Then as she unbuckled Chai’s belt, Chai was shivering in excitement.

[Image: sam-unbuckling-pant.jpg][Image: sam-unbuckling-pant-2.jpg]

All this while, Sam is looking into his face, observing his expressions.

Now, Sam pushed Chai who only had his underwear onto the bed.

[Image: chai-on-bed.jpg]
Like Reply
Samantha is teasingly stripping herself fully nude, still looking into Chai’s eyes.

[Image: samstrip.jpg]

Chai cock was poking his underwear, straining to be relieved.
[Image: chaicockpoking.jpg]

The slutty version of Sam made Chai so excited about their every fuck.

One part was the kick he got in being dominated and even humiliated.
The other part was the unknown. The unknown about what Sam is going to do next.
What she will do next? What she will say? What she will make him do?
All this gave so much kink to Chai that was unimaginable just a few months ago.
He didn’t know there is so much sexual heat in sex.

[Image: nc.jpg]

Venky Mama by teaching and training Sam directly, and him indirectly, was making Chai see a new world.
He even contemplated letting all these things happen and continue, if not for other people coming into their
life and other people fuck Sam. And the societal risk and taboo these depraved acts brought.
And the fallouts it would have on his family.

He is watching his own wife Samantha’s body be revealed inch by inch as she is teasingly
stripping herself to her at-birth state. Samantha stood there for a minute letting Chai enjoy her nude body.
She was proudly displaying her nude body. Sam was a natural exhibitionist and a natural teaser at that too!

She then crawled over Chai as he is excitedly anticipating what she would do.

Sam got between Chai’s legs and traced Chai’s hardened cock with her fingers.

She bent and took her face towards Chai’s underwear and inhaled.
It was smelling cum from the two explosions Chai had today, one at Syed Ji’s Kirana store & other at his own office.

Sam smelled his underwear and licked it for a good minute and Chai was excitedly
throbbing with his hands on either side just laying stranded.

Ohh! Sam!

I like your smelly underwear, Pellam broker hubby. And the taste of it too.
Sam says as she is eagerly licking the underwear.
Chai’s cum has a salty flavor with a slight musky tinge that Sam knows fully by now.

[Image: samundielick.gif]

Then she stripped away her hubby’s underwear and threw it away.

Chai’s cock was dangling naked, all exposed to Slutty Sam.

Sam again bent down licked his cock with her tongue on all sides and stood on her knees, looking at Chai.
Chai is meekly smiling and feels shy in a feminine way as Sam smiled at him naughtily.

Sam then moved as Chai watched with anticipation, opened the cover and took out Syed Ji’s underwear.
She immediately took it to her nose taking a deep inhalation.
The strong muskiness of the underwear had such a stimulating effect on Sam’s pussy.

[Image: smell.jpg]

Chai, my dear pimp hubby. Thanks so much for bringing me this gift from Syed Ji.

She then did something totally unexpected.
Like Reply
Chapter 91 - Just one more day 3 {Season 10, episode 7, time: present}

Samantha then did something totally unexpected.
She moved towards Chai again, took his legs and began to put Syed Ji’s underwear on his legs, making Chai wear it.

Chai immediately protested. A mild protest off course.
"Sam, what are you doing? That’s a dirty underwear of that Old man"

Sam looked into his eyes and continued pushing Syed Ji’s underwear up to Chai’s thighs,
all the while looking into his eyes.

And she gave a pat on Chai’s thigh for which Chai understood the meaning and raised his butt a bit
so Sam could fully slide the underwear over Chai’s genital area.

If he was standing it would surely drop off given the disproportionate difference in their waist sizes.
Now Syed Ji’s cum filled underwear was on Chai’s cock and butt and all over his crotch area.
Faintly he had a vomiting sensation. But also, a stirring sensation.

Then again Sam bents over and put her nose on Syed Ji’s underwear that is on Chai.

As Sam took breathe after breathe, her full body was shivering ever so slightly in excitement.
It felt so dirty doing what she was doing. Unlike Chai’s underwear, Syed Ji’s underwear was full of his sweat too,
the result of sitting in a non-airconditioned Kirana store all day. The smell she was inhaling was the mixed smell
of Syed Ji’s cum and sweat. Rich in pheromones, the brief was making Samantha mad and her cunt was
oozing cunt juices. Then she smelled it more.

And started licking it Sam started tasting the dirty old man’s dirty cum by licking the undies on top of Chai's cock

[Image: samundielick1.gif]

Again, Sam compared Syed Ji's cum it to her hubby’s cum
she just tasted. Syed Ji’s cum was more sweet and way more musky and kind of a distinct old man smell.
She recollected her blowjob to Syed Ji as she was so eagerly sucking the juice out of the underwear.
Chai’s hardened cock was poking on Sam’s face as well as she was licking his dirty underwear.

She was so turned on and like a Bitch in heat. She quickly ripped of the underwear from Chai.
She lied down on her back, put the underwear on her face, and liked a sex-crazed woman,
began loudly saying, “Syed Ji fuck me… fuck his Chut Ke Jhante… fuck this Randi slut… fuck his married woman…”

[Image: sam-spread-1.jpg]

Chai who was enjoying Sam’s tongue on his crotch until just a while, got up and was looking at Sam in a confused manner.

Sam took the underwear over her face and says,
“Gandu husband. Fuck me. Didn’t you get me, Chutiya Chai… Gandu…”
And again put the underwear on her face rubbing it on her nose and mouth.
Chai now understood that Sam is trying to imagine him as Syed Ji while smelling and tasting his underwear.

Oh God! What a Slut my wife is becoming! He sighed as he quickly went over between Sam’s legs and
put his member into the ‘hot lava flowing cunt’ which was all ready and eager to receiving a fuck.

As Chai started pushing his cock in and out,
he got into the sexual mood and is fully excited forgetting all else for the time being, enjoying fucking his wife.

[Image: chai-fucking-sam-in-bar.jpg]

The dirtiness of the act Samantha was doing made her so aroused.
And the feeling of being in control over her hubby gave her a sexual high too.

Yes Syed Ji, yessssssss…. Fuck me…
My hubby is a good-for-nothing Gandu…
He cannot satisfy me...
Satisfy me…
Fuck me harded…

All this humiliation was shaming Chai as much as simultaneously heightening his sexual eroticism 
and sexual performance too in a way. Chai increased his pace as his 6 inch cock moved in and out of Sam
and she was moaning in a fully liberated manner, fully enjoying her “sex with Syed Ji”.

Yes, Syed Ji. You are so much better than my husband. Fuck me like that… yesss…
Ammmaaaa… fuck his married beauty… fuck your dear Mehbooba

In a few minutes…

Your Mehbooba is cumming Syed Ji… don’t stop… just don’t stop… ram it harder…
She continued as she orgasmed into a satisfying sexual bliss…

Having cummed for 2 times already today, Chai sustained a little longer and managed to fuck her
for a good 15 minutes and now with Sam cumming and her dirty words and the increased pace,
broke into a cum shoot with a grunt. And continued standing on his knees with his deflating cock
still half inside in Sam’s fully wet pussy.

Chai lay down next to Sam. Sam having enjoying her sexual bliss for some time, moved closer to Chai,
kissing him on his lips romantically. Her face smelled of Syed Ji’s cum and her saliva tasted a bit odd
since it was mixed with Syed ji’s underwear juices. But, Chai continued kissing, trying to ignore the smells and tastes.

Then Samantha broke her kiss...

Sam: Did you enjoy the humiliation and naughty sex, my dear pimp hubby?

She smiles and she continues.

Sam: I did, Chai. I enjoyed fully.

[Image: sam-happy.jpg]

And from the look of it, Chai was sure, Sam was speaking her mind.

Sam: So… my Pellam broker, hubby. Tell me! Whom in your office did you pick to fuck me?

Chai was looking at Sam. This was a question he was expecting today, but, not at this precise moment.

Sam: Chai, either you tell. Or, I will pick 2 guys from your office. A dare is a dare.

Chai: No Sam. I… I will tellllll…

Sam was excitedly like a girl expecting a Christmas gift from Daddy!

[Image: sam-excited.webp]
Like Reply
Chai: It is Ga… Gabe… Gabriel. His name…

Sam says go on.

Chai: He is a student intern. He is in his third year of Engineering.

The moment Chai reveals the guy Chai picked is a student, Sam's excitement exponentially raised.

Sam: Oh pimp hubby! I am so excited you picked someone to fuck me. Tell me more about this Gabe.

Chai saw a gleam in her eyes and could clearly see her voice was husky.

Chai continued to tell about Gabe. He told how he was a geeky student. Rather innocent.
Pretty much kept to himself and work. How he was a decent guy. And all the details.

All the details, particularly the part that he was a “geeky” “innocent” boy so much stimulated Samantha.

Chai also mentioned, Gabe is a little on the fatter side.
It didn’t bother Sam much. She continued to be excited.

Chai mentions Gabe is fat
[Image: gabe.jpg]

Sam: Does he have a girlfriend?

Chai: No.

And he stopped, hesitating a bit. But Samantha goaded him and he continued

Chai: He has a crush on Noor, the office receptionist. And she is not interested in him.

Sam: Does she have a boyfriend?

Chai: No, Sam.

Sam got an instinct that Noor didn’t like Gabe coz of him being plump

[Image: noor.jpg]

Sam: Tell me more about Noor.

Chai told how she was hired an year ago and she was a beautiful and smart girl who is a B.com graduate.
Sam had gotten good at sensing when Chai was hiding something from her.

Sam: There is more about Noor that you know, Chutiya hubby. Tell me. Come on.

Chai decided to tell the whole saga.
He fully narrated about how Noor is getting fucked regularly by David and even the security guard Leo.
And how Gabe doesn’t know all this and innocently pursuing Noor.

[Image: nivi.jpg]

Sam immediately got a soft corner for Gabe and consequently a bit of anger of Noor.

She further thought of this innocent student intern and got into imagination about having sex with him.
Sam was again stirred on. And then a naughty thought came to her mind.

Sam: Chai, do you think Gabe is a VIRGIN?

Chai heart skipped a beat but also felt good about himself for having predicted to himself of what
Sam will think of Gabe and how she might behave in a dominating way with Gabe in sex. His just cummed cock tingled a bit.

Chai: I think sooooo, Sam.

She immediately thought of Ram, the young watchman whose virginity she took.
And her amazing sexual experience in being the first woman he ever fucked

Ohhhhhhh Chaiiiiiiii…. Chutiya Chai.. my dear hubby…
you picked an innocent Virgin to fuck me… so naughty you are… my Pellam broker hubby…

Sam is so excited that Gabe is a VIRGIN
[Image: samexcited.jpg]

Sam spent rest of the evening thinking about Gabe & Gabe alone.
And intermittently thanking Venky Mama for giving such a scandalous assignment…

Chai spend the rest of the evening thinking “Just one more day” & thinking about the permanent cure Bhikari Baba will give tomorrow.

Chai’s sleep consisted of colorful images of Sam sucking Gabe and Gabe fucking Sam

[Image: samsuckgabe.jpg][Image: gabe-fuck-sam.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
SO READERS,,,

Thanks for patiently waiting for a week for updates.
Appreciate your support & readership.

Samantha is excited she is going to be fucked by a VIRGIN guy from Chai's office

Chaitanya is excited about getting the Ayurvedic Potion to treat Samantha's Slutty behavior.

What are you excited about??? What do you want to see more??? 
Like Reply
Ayurvedic portion is boring.....we need Sam with Gabriel or watchman episode bro
Like Reply