Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dosto kon kon apni wife chudte hue dekhna chata hai
I have seen my wife getting fuck by 3 men in different time with one man I have full fucking video of sucking dick getting pussy licked and getting fuck in different position.. But want to see her 5 men gangbang she is not ready for that still convincing her may be one day
[+] 4 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I want to watch my wife being fucked by low class men in my house and they convince her to get her sis and my sis into fucking
[+] 2 users Like 1rajpandit's post
Like Reply
I do want to watch her enjoy with other guys...in fact we both want it....

[Image: 073_1000.gif]
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sidshivani's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2021, 10:11 AM)Pussytimes Wrote: I have seen my wife getting fuck by  3 men in different time  with one man I have full fucking video of sucking dick getting pussy licked and getting fuck in different position.. But want to see her 5 men gangbang she is not ready for that still convincing her may be one day

same with my wife! Mere samne alag alag 4 logo se chudwa chukka hai. Ab mai un charo. ke sath milkar usko chodna chahta hu.
[+] 3 users Like RajnPriya's post
Like Reply
meri bv ka boss uski khoob chudai karta hai
[+] 3 users Like d35ib00tyl0v3r's post
Like Reply
fucked my gang of construction workers, taxi/truck drivers
[+] 3 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(01-06-2021, 01:06 AM)sidshivani Wrote: I do want to watch her enjoy with other guys...in fact we both want it....

Share her means U care her
sex

[+] 1 user Likes Deepaks's post
Like Reply
Hubby here with cuck fantasies.
I like to get connected to like minded hubbies/bfs.
We can chat and swap pics mutually on telegram after verification
Married hubbies can contact me on Hangouts(@gmail):
mysnapdeal004
[+] 1 user Likes Wakanda123's post
Like Reply
My wife fucked with a matured man. I enjoyed the session, she also enjoyed lot with him
[+] 2 users Like chouhan_manish's post
Like Reply
(05-12-2021, 01:08 PM)chouhan_manish Wrote: My wife fucked with a matured man. I enjoyed the session, she also enjoyed lot with him
Hii Manish come to inbox
[+] 1 user Likes Steve1983's post
Like Reply
(19-08-2021, 09:33 AM)RajnPriya Wrote: same with my wife! Mere samne alag alag 4 logo se chudwa chukka hai. Ab mai un charo. ke sath milkar usko chodna chahta hu.

I want to be bro..
[+] 1 user Likes Steve1983's post
Like Reply
Mai bhi dekhna chahta huun
[+] 1 user Likes madona121's post
Like Reply
This is my fantasy too. But I would like to limit it till fantasy only.
[+] 2 users Like vrajput's post
Like Reply
(12-09-2019, 10:58 PM)Sandycuck Wrote: Mai chahata hun ki koi mera dost mere samne meri biwi ko nanga karke chudai kare.aur mai use dekh ke muth maroo

I would love to chat with you that how will I love to strip her naked n fcuk in front of u. 

Chat on skype !
[+] 1 user Likes hunk4848's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 03:12 PM)1rajpandit Wrote: I want to watch my wife being fucked by low class men in my house and they convince her to get her sis and my sis into fucking

Wow. That will be so fcuking amazing scene to see the guy with ur wife n both sis. 
How old are ur n her sis?
Like Reply
(01-06-2021, 01:06 AM)sidshivani Wrote: I do want to watch her enjoy with other guys...in fact we both want it....

I would love to fulfill that drem of you both.
Like Reply
(12-12-2021, 02:10 PM)hunk4848 Wrote: I would love to fulfill that drem of you both.

Thanks Smile
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply

Want to see with my[Image: 073_1000.gif]

Want to see my wife like that.
[+] 1 user Likes Bengalixxo's post
Like Reply
Aap Apni Wife Ko Thrresome Wali Yaa Koi Ladka Uski Chudai Karta Aesi Hindi Story Bhejo..

Mere Pass Aesi Hi Ek Premium Stories Hai Jisme Kalpnik Ke Liye Bollywood Couple Ko Lekar Kahani Banai Hai Jiske Liye Mujhe Mail Kare..Sirf Merried Parson Hi Massage Karna

rr532045@gmail
[+] 1 user Likes Kahani Master's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2019, 02:15 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Need advice for swapping, we are from kolkata 30/27. Want some advice and have some query as I am new and want to do the same. Want response from those who really already done this and timepassers specially self called bulls are stay away , our hangout id kalponikchoda;

bull. people who call themselves bull. i m sure they would b thinner and smaller than a goat. but you know that is how they like to play it calling themselves bull
Like Reply