Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
(04-05-2021, 11:19 PM)Lrysm1109 Wrote: Hi... while i am not a cuck... i had a few interesting experiences which made me think ... how a cuck husband would have reacted in such a scenario.

we were at a family function at one of my cousin's house. We had enjoyed the lunch at his house and we all were having ice cream after lunch. The kids and all others were having gala time. The wife of the cousin was wearing a kurti and tight white leggings and while she was serving the ice cream to everyone. the room was small and the fan in the room was at high speed. As she bent to serve the ice cream her kurti flew up due to the wind and her tight leggings ass was visible to a lot of us. From where i was standing, i could very clearly see her panty line and also red panty with black dots was faintly visible from her tight white leggings. To make matter more interesting, the cousin (who was her husband) was standing next to me and he could clearly realize that not only me but many of us have clearly seen what she displayed. The moment was awkward but definitely had sexual tension. by the way... she had a great ass.

Another incident was when i was at my cousin sisters place. I had gone there to stay for few days. in the morning i wanted to use the washroom, but it was occupied. So i went into the attached bathroom which was in the master bedroom and i could see the used bra. That bedroom is used by the cousin and her husband and looking at the bra size, i thought it was of my cousin only. When i went out, i tried to look at the movements of her boobs inside her gown and could easily make out that she was not wearing the bra. The nipples were nicely poking on to her red colored gown. While i realized that, the door bell rang and the person came to collect the Kachra. And my cousin picked up the dustbin and went to the door to give it to the guy while talking to him casually. Now i was curious to know whether that guy can make out that my cousin was without bra. In fact, he was directly looking at her boobs. I thought may be... he knew that she comes every day like that to give him the dustbin. Even her husband was sitting the drawing room drinking tea and in his presence that dirty guy was enjoying his wife's swaying boobs and poking nipples...

Can any Cuck husband tell how he would have liked such situations with their wives ?

first : 
if it was my wife .. iwud have shaggged liek a monkey tht day and for days .. 

2ns one i can relate more because 
i have similar exp .. 
i had a cousin who was 34 .. i was 24 during my time .. they lived in a 1 bhk in bangalore .. 
as am from a small village in kerala we did not have avenues for higher studies .. 
6 months i was with her .. and the only washroom was in her room .. and every day morning i  used to use her used undies .. smell and shaaggg . .
her hubby was a simpleton cuck who did not know anything .. and she wwas an ultra modern bitch in thought process .. 

imagine a MARRIED  woman going ouT WITH her college mates in the yr 1999 . IN KERALA it was unhearad of .. she used to even bring them home and spend time with them .. talking coy to wat not with them .. my whore diddddii is a doll ..  sex sex

coming back .. 
she used to do this braless stufff ..daily 6.30 am to 9 am usedt o be feast .. to me and to the milkman .. newspaper boy . .waste collection man etc ..  i used to ask for t least 3 glasses of coffee and i used to help her in the kitchen a lot  ...
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 4 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have had feelings or cuck feeling as you can say for quite sometime now. The very idea of my wife getting banged in front of me makes me hot. So much so that while having seed I think some other guy fucking her and it makes the session hot.

Just another day I was taking a nap and I dreamt that my wife was wearing a very sexy high alit dress in front of a common friend and he was enjoying the view in front of me and was also touching her while talking while I was watching. Just then my dream broke aand I woke only to realize I had a wet dream and my shorts were sticky with semen as I had ejaculated in my dream
[+] 3 users Like Mirdani's post
Like Reply
any genuine high class cpls ...share ur id for exptreme cuck talks on wifes.. and mutual share pics without face
Like Reply
I have a cuck fantacy where someone humiliate me my family
Like Reply
(26-05-2021, 03:06 PM)1rajpandit Wrote: I have a cuck fantacy where someone humiliate me my family

nice bro, i pm u
Like Reply
Hubby here.

I am not into any real swap, but I do like to chat and swap pics with genuine hubbies over telegram. I like to chat and admire each other's wives. Any interested hubby can message me on hangout to connect. From there we can share telegram IDs.

My hangout ID is

mysnapdeal004 @ 1
Like Reply
(10-02-2021, 03:51 PM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: Any tamil bisexual Cock here?

are u married
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 01:39 PM)devilisawake Wrote: I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.

telegram id
Like Reply
Any telugu cuck husbands ??
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar v's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2021, 07:48 AM)kinkychennai2020 Wrote: 44 m Chennai married with a busty dusky curvy wife. I also have exhibitionism and cuck fantasies. Like minded married males can PM me or ping me in hangouts. Hangouts id is kinkychennai2020.

I am ok to show pics after verifying genuinity.

Singles and fakes stay away.

sent invite from thevidyamaheema at gmail in hangouts
Like Reply
32m married chennai. Fantasy cuck. Looking forward to fantasize on each other's wives. Can meet a hubby in real in chennai and watch pics of each others wife and shag each other. pm on hangouts in thevidyamaheema at gmail dot com.
[+] 1 user Likes thevidyapurushan's post
Like Reply
i like it really when someone chat with me and my wife over voice ,makes us slave , abuse her and me and fuck her virtually over voice chat..
hum dono bahut wet ho jaate hai us samay , I think she also like it...lot.
[+] 1 user Likes kala's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-21-14-58-04-29.jpg]
Like Reply
Any Tamil cuckold bi hubby wanna try this

[Image: 3326675-9-i.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 01:39 PM)devilisawake Wrote: I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.

Ping hang.
mastervishal72
Like Reply
(27-05-2021, 01:31 PM)Wakanda123 Wrote: Hubby here.

I am not into any real swap, but I do like to chat and swap pics with genuine hubbies over telegram. I like to chat and admire each other's wives. Any interested hubby can message me on hangout to connect. From there we can share telegram IDs.

My hangout ID is

mysnapdeal004 @ 1

Check invitation
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 09:17 PM)RameshSharma Wrote: Cuck minded hubby (M39) with F37. Like to talk to other husbands interested in cuckold fantasies. Not interested in pic sharing. 

Singles or bulls please excuse!

Hubbies, message me to discuss our wives and fantasies together, the kinkier the better!

Hangout: f00fer.indie (lost my earlier id hoja1776)
Telegram: uppityflower

Check hang invitation
Like Reply
(02-05-2021, 12:40 PM)Rishicuck Wrote: Hi cuckload family I love to chat on my wife me 30 and wife is 26

Ping me mastervishal72
Like Reply
(23-01-2021, 02:13 AM)Mirdani Wrote: Hi,

I am a cuck hubby into fantasy cuck chat.

Ping me hangout
mastervishal72
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 12:12 PM)sexykammy Wrote: I also have some cuck feelings but all in fantasy. Nothing in real is possible bcoz of society and wife's conservative mindset. Still I enjoy imaginations and fantasy chats with trusted online friends. It's a good way to live these fantasies.

Ping me hangout
mastervishal72
Like Reply