Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
He continued, with a menacing look again,
"You know what will happen if you try to act like a man, especially if it's just because I'm out on a date. Be warned, pussy boy."
I shook my head in acknowledgment of what he said. He went silent, and after a few tense moments, I resumed toweling him off.
As I resumed toweling him off, Amir grinned again and taunted,
"Still no pussy for poor pussy boy. I got some last night."
And he licked his lips in his obnoxious manner.
I assumed he was talking about his colleague, the one he claimed to have taken to bed and taken her virginity, last Thursday.
He continued, "And I'll be getting more of her pussy tonight. That's the good part of taking a fresh pussy, pussy boy. They keep coming to you for more. Like your pretty wife..."
After a pause, he continued, "But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, pussy boy?"
I went red, feeling both ashamed and somewhat angry at Kavita. The way he was gloating, it didn't sound like he was exaggerating.
He was taunting me that he had been the first man whom my wife had has sex with, and she "kept coming back to him" because of that.
I had heard that before, about women, but I always thought it was an urban legend. I had never believed it would be true, and especially so of my wife Kavita.
I hung my head down. I was afraid he would slap me again for not answering. But he just looked at me and grinned in satisfaction.
I presently finished toweling him off. He told me to make his bed and strode out into the hall in his underwear.
Surely Kavita would now say SOMETHING if she was awake. He was getting obnoxious, not even wearing a towel before going into the hall. I took his sweaty clothes and the used towels to the washing machine. Sadly I saw Kavita wasn't in the kitchen or anywhere in the hall. She seemed to be asleep still.
I went tidied up his bed. There were a few crumpled jasmine flowers in it.
I got nervous again, seeing the flowers there.
Surely Kavita didn't jump into bed with him last night after opening the door for him?
AFTER he had just been in bed with his colleague?
What happened to her feeling jealous?
Was she saying she was "OK" with Amir sleeping around with other women?
Or was Amir messing with my mind as he had done before?
I finished tidying his bed, and went and deposited the crumpled jasmine flowers in the waste bin. Then I went to our bedroom. Kavita was just stirring as I went in.
She stretched her arms sleepily, and then sat up with a shocked expression.
She asked, "Oh My God, what's the time Manu?"
She turned to look at the bedside clock.
It wasn't that late. She usually woke up around 6 AM, and it was now 6:30 AM. She would have had coffee ready by now, and now it would be slightly delayed.
She got up, and started walking towards our bedroom door, still dressed in the provocative "cropped" blouse and mid-thigh length mini-skirt.
She stopped near the door, and looked down at herself, the clothes she was wearing.
Then, Kavita turned around and came back a few steps, and closed our bedroom door.
Before I could ask her what she was doing, she undid the knot of her blouse, took it off and tossed it onto the bed.
I stared open-mouthed at her naked juicy breasts.
Even as I stared, she now took off her mini-skirt. She was now wearing just her panties.
My heart started thumping. Was she going to seduce me into bed with Prem around?
My hopes subsided quickly. She went towards the clothes shelf and found one of her saree blouses and put it on. She didn't wear a bra. I hardly ever saw her wearing a saree blouse without a bra.
She then hurriedly put on a petticoat, and found one of the sarees she typically used for 'home wear'.
In under 5 minutes, she had changed into a saree dress.
She brushed her hair back and tied it with a hairband, and went out to the hall, towards the kitchen. I stared after her open-mouthed.
Why did she change from the provocative clothes Amir had got her, into a more conservative saree?
It was not like Amir hadn't seen her in those clothes before. Why this 'modesty' NOW, when she would be seen by him or be in his presence?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I couldn't understand it at all.
Still, she was probably going to make coffee. I hurried into the bathroom to shave and have my bath.
I came out from my bath, put on fresh underclothes with the same shorts and t-shirt again. It was a small sign of "defiance", but I wanted to show Amir that I knew he couldn't push me around as much in Kavita's presence.
I joined them in the hall. Kavita had got coffee ready, and was waiting for me to have her coffee.
I felt grateful to her yet again, for the small gesture of her love for me, in front of Amir.
I noticed he wasn't watching me much, but was looking at the newspaper and watching Kavita out of the corner of his eye. Did they have some kind of a fight? I couldn't tell.
Was Kavita reacting 'jealously' again, to his going out with his colleague?
As I watched Kavita drinking her coffee, and watching the news on TV, I noticed something I hadn't observed earlier, when she had been changing into the saree.
The black blouse she was wearing was translucent.
I could see the fair skin of her arms, her shoulders, her back through the blouse.
Which meant that from where Amir was sitting, he might be able to see her breast through her blouse.
I gulped as this sunk in. Was she not aware that Amir might be ogling at her breast visible through her blouse? Or did she WANT him to see it?
I couldn't see her doing it for his benefit, given the cold body language between them. They hadn't sat together at all, since Sunday night.
I took that cheerful thought with me to work, though I was still regretting the missed opportunity in bed with Kavita.
Work breezed by fast that day, and I managed to get ahead of my work.
I called up Kavita in the afternoon. She seemed distant, and when I prodded her, she said that she had got a headache.
I asked her to take rest, and said that she was may be stressed out, too much work on account of Prem.
I then offered, "Kavi, I am a bit ahead of my work this week, I think I can take Saturday off, what do you think?"
She seemed to cheer up at the idea, and told me,
"Great, Manu! Please do it!"
On that cheerful note, feeling much better now, I got back to work.
I had to stretch my work hours a little further that day, in order to take Saturday off. Still, it would be worth it, I told myself. Besides, Amir appeared to have planned be going out with his colleague today as well, judging by his words that morning. I made sure I got gajra for her on the way back.
When I got home, Kavita was leaning back on the sofa with her eyes closed. She was wearing another home saree, but she had clearly had her bath, and had put on a bra, presumably. The blouse she was wearing wasn't translucent, anyway.
She greeted me dully, and continued to lean back, eyes closed. She appeared to be still having a headache.
I went into our room and changed into my shorts and a t-shirt, nervous, yet relieved that Amir was not at home.
I got some of the oil Kavita had used to massage Amir the previous week. I walked up behind her, and started massaging her temples.
It seemed to make her feel better. She kissed my hand and said wearily, “Thanks Manu."
I gave her the gajra then, which she accepted with a smile as she always did. I offered to help her with dinner preparation. I went to the kitchen, and helped her roll out and prepare the chapatis. I also cut and prepared the onions and the vegetables, before she came into the kitchen and started cooking.
She saw the preparation I had done, and smiled gratefully and said thanks yet again, but sounding weary. I could see she still had the headache.
We had dinner quietly, and retired to bed early.
Since I knew she had a headache, I knew it would be selfish of me if I tried to make love to her.
Still, I couldn't help trying. I DESPERATELY wanted to make love to her, if not for anything else, to try and stop Amir from completely stealing her from me.
I put my arm around her waist, and started fondling her from behind.
She didn't stop me for a while. But eventually, she turned to me and stroked my cheek and asked,
"Not today, please, Manu? My head is still hurting and I don't think I'll enjoy it."
It felt better than the reason on account of which we didn't have sex the previous night. I told her,
"No problem Kavi."
I turned on my back after a while, with a jolt.
I would have to towel off the bully Amir the next morning.
Like Reply
Today morning, he had slapped me around, threatened to "take my balls off" yet again, and warned me to wear "my new home clothes". Which meant, the feminine pyjamas he had bought for me.
And he had warned me to "shave regularly". Which he meant for, shaving my underarms, my chest and legs.
And I hadn't done any of those.
I started panicking. I couldn't get beaten by him for this again. What if he made his threat come good?
The solution came to me quickly. I could get up and shave now, or I could get up and shave in the morning, before toweling him off.
If I got up and shaved now, there was every chance Kavita found out about it. She might wake up seeing the light in the bathroom, or she might wake up from my smell after I rejoined her in bed.
The more I thought about it, the more it made sense to do it in the morning.
This would in a way, also be a small act of "defiance" of Amir. I would sleep with my Kavita defying what he said, and shave only just before the chore of toweling him off.
I picked up the alarm clock, and moved the time to 25 minutes before the current alarm time.
This way, I could get up, shave, have a bath, and get done with my chore unscathed. If I worked things out right, I could then go back to our bedroom and change into my work clothes while Kavita had her bath. Amir wouldn't order me to change back into those humiliating pyjamas in front of her.
It seemed like a plan I could execute, and get past this tight situation I was in tonight. Later, I could figure out a better long term solution for this issue.
I tried thinking of positive things, good memories with Kavita. I didn't want to lose sleep now that I was waking up earlier. I was eventually able to drift off to sleep.
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 13 Pt. 2

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the alarm ringing, and quickly turned it off. I didn't want Kavita getting woken up.
It was still dark outside. I tiptoed to the clothes shelf, and found the lavender pyjamas I had worn the previous Wednesday and the Sunday that had just passed. I figured wearing those would give me the minimum work, as I wouldn't have to shave my legs.
I tiptoed to the bathroom, and after brushing my teeth, I took off my t-shirt and vest, and shaved my face, and my underarms and chest. I figured I might as well get my preparation for work done along the way.
After shaving, I went ahead and had my bath. As I had my bath, a sudden fear came across me:
what if Amir asked me to lift my pyjamas and saw some hair growth on my ankles?
Just to be on the safe side, I hurriedly lathered my ankles and shaved them as well. There wasn't much growth, but I felt more secure now.
I finished up my bath, and put on the lavender pyjama pants, and then the blouse. I found the pin I had removed last time I had wore these clothes, still by the bathroom wash stand. I pinned my 'sacred thread' to the strap, as I had been used to doing.
I then tiptoed across out of the bathroom, picked up some towels, and tiptoed again through the hall, and to Amir's room.
He was up, and at his exercises. Evidently, Kavita had let him in again, after I had fallen asleep. I was glad she hadn't been in that provocative dress last night, and instead had been in a regular conservative 'home wear' saree.
I waited for him to finish his exercises, then drew up near him and started toweling him off.
He grinned at my appearance in the lavender pyjamas. I hurriedly lifted his sweaty vest upwards, so he could see I had shaven my underarms. I then started toweling him off as he continued grinning in his evil manner.
Amir stayed silent largely, today. I was grateful for that at first, but I soon realized why, when I got to the stage of toweling off his legs.
He had formed a monstrous erection, again. I realized as I got down on trembling legs that this must mean Kavita was not only awake, she was probably watching.
My scheme to get out of these humiliating clothes before she saw, had been rendered useless. I turned slightly as I started toweling his legs off, so I could glance at the doorway.
Kavita was standing there watching. She appeared to have had a bath, she was in a saree but it wasn't the same saree as last night. She was wearing one of her attractive sleeveless blouses.
I got my chore done with as quickly as I could. Amir this time put on a towel, and walked to the hall, apparently to read the newspaper.
Kavita moved a little distance away from him, as he approached. I was encouraged by that. The more I saw her behavior this week, the more affirmation I got that she wasn't in cahoots with Amir on what he was doing to me.
I put the pile of clothes into the washing machine, and came back to the hall. Kavita presently came and served us coffee.
I left for work feeling uneasy. Clearly, Amir's bullying was mostly his own actions, Kavita was largely a passive spectator. Still, I felt mildly resentful at her for not telling Amir to back off, after 2 weeks of bullying me brazenly.
I had got ahead on my work the previous day, and I continued doing the same thing, trying to get home early, earlier than Amir. This would probably be my last chance this week to 'reclaim' my wife Kavita in bed.
I called Kavita in the afternoon. She picked up the phone at once, like she had been waiting for my call.
She said, "Yes Manu?"
"Kavi, I think I'll come home early today. Just thought I'll call you so you haven't gone out or something."
She said in a husky voice,
"Nooo, am not going anywhere today. Do come home soon, Manu. I've missed you."
Her words voice sent me racing. Surely she was sounding interested in sex. WITH ME.
On that positive note, I got out of my office at 4:30 PM.
As I approached my car, I got an SMS. I checked my phone and saw it was from Amir.
It had a phone number and said:
"Call them up, order Mughlai Chicken and pick it up on your way home-Amir."
I wondered if I wanted to do it. Just to be safe, I called up the restaurant.
It was not the Mughlai restaurant that was far-out. It would have been out of the way for me to go there, and besides, I wouldn't have gone there anyway. I couldn't show my face to that manager/supervisor again.
Like Reply
From the name the person who answered the phone gave me, I knew this restaurant. It was actually quite close to our home, and on the way home.
I figured I could do it.
Still, I badly wanted to defy Amir. I figured from Kavita's husky voice that she would be WAITING for a session in bed, WITH ME. I couldn't let this pass by on account of this bully's need for food. He could pick it up himself anyway, or I could pick it up later.
I ignored it, and got into my car and started driving. I was able to beat the traffic and got home in 25 minutes. I did stop on the way home to get fresh gajra for Kavita.
I got home, and noted as I parked that Amir's motorcycle wasn't there.
Humming to myself, I got to our apartment and rang the bell.
Kavita opened the door. My jaw dropped yet again.
She was wearing a light blue nightie.
It was a pretty short nightie. I had bought this for her a while ago. She hadn't worn it in quite a while.
The nightie was strapped around her neck, leaving her deep cleavage exposed. She was not wearing a bra. The nightie ran about 1/4th the way down her thighs.
The nightie wasn't transparent, but she had never worn this other than when we had sex.
I had no further doubts that she was interested in sex. RIGHT NOW, WITH ME.
She looked me over as I stood rooted at the doorway, with my jaw hanging. She then asked coyly,
"Aren't you going to come in, Manu?"
I could only say,
"WOW."
I stepped in. I handed her the gajra. She thanked me and wore it in her hair, then looked me over and asked,
"Didn't you pick it up?"
I didn't understand what she meant, so I asked,
"Pick WHAT up, Kavi?"
"Prem said he SMSed you and asked you to pick up some chicken dish for him on the way home from work."
I cursed the guy under my breath. Why did he have to tell HER that, as well?
Trying to strike when the iron was hot, I asked her, winking as I finished my sentence, trying to be naughty,
"Can I go pick it up later Kavi? Surely we can do something more interesting right now."
She pondered it and then said,
"Prem will get upset if he comes home and doesn't find food ready. I think he's hungry, that's why I think he SMSed you. Also pick up a couple of naans to be sure, but please quickly pick it up Manu? I'll be waiting. I'll call the restaurant while you drive there."
Breathing deeply, I said OK and hurried out. If this restaurant was more competent than that Mughlai place, I could possibly get home before Amir got back.
I drove to the restaurant in a hurry. The restaurant was indeed more competent with the order, but they hadn't had much time since Kavita's phone call. By the time I got back to our building, I had taken 25 minutes.
As I pulled in, I saw the sickening sight I was fearing: Amir's motorcycle was there. He had got back home, as well.
I hurried upstairs. So he had managed to ruin the potential of my having some fun in bed with Kavita. I figured we could do it later tonight.
I came up to our apartment and rang the bell and waited a minute. The door didn't open.
Now I started worrying. I walked to the window of the hall.
There was nobody in the hall. I started sweating.
And then I heard, just like I had heard a week back, Kavita moaning,
"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Amir!!!!"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!'
My heart dropped. It was last Friday all over again, only earlier in the evening.
I stood rooted to the spot, for a while, as Kavita continued to moan.
"Softly pleeeeease Amiiiiiirr!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
And then realization started sinking in to me.
I had been played.
It was looking like that.
Maybe Kavita had felt guilty after last Friday.
Like Reply
Maybe she had not slept with Amir since then.
But what happened today was no accident.
It was deliberate. There was no doubt in my mind now, that Amir had arranged to send me out so he could take Kavita in bed again, and rub it into my nose.
And worse, Kavita was, at some level, conniving with Amir.
Her wearing the seductive nightie I had bought for her was just to rub it in more. I was sure, now that I thought about it, that Amir had probably had a hand in it.
Maybe not. Maybe she had meant to wear it for me. And maybe she got seduced by Amir when he got home before I got back. Still, I felt angry and cheated.
My blood started boiling, and I started trembling with rage.
I went to our door and rang the bell.
Last week, I had rung it just once. I had, after that one ring of the bell, listened to the agonizing sounds of their lovemaking in silence.
I had believed since then, that Kavita may not have heard the bell ring, then.
What was happening now, in the context of what had happened a short while earlier, left me in no doubt that she had heard the bell last week itself.
She had known, then itself, that I would have overheard their lovemaking.
She might still have felt guilty. She might still have been cold towards Amir, perhaps even feeling genuine remorse.
But what she did today had neutralized all of that.
She may have, with deliberate calculation, sent me out to get the dinner Amir had wanted. She probably knew Amir was headed home too.
She may have had sent me out just to give Amir time to get home.
Perhaps, if I had followed Amir's SMS instruction, I would have caught them red-handed, again.
Instead, I had chosen to skip getting him his food.
And so, she perhaps intentionally, sent me out, so Amir and she could rub their lovemaking session in my nose again.
I HAD HAD ENOUGH!!!
I rang the bell again. And again. And again.
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 13 Pt. 3

I kept ringing the bell. I didn't care how this was going to turn out. I wanted HER to KNOW that I knew, and have no way to evade it.
I lost count of how many times I rang the bell. I kept the switch pressed after a while.
Out of the blue, I heard a voice behind me asking me,
"Manu Uncle, is everything OK?"
I was startled to hear a voice. I recognized the voice.
It was the voice of my neighbor's college-going son, Arun. I had met him before. I never liked him much. The neighbors themselves were OK, they were a couple in their mid/late 40s, and they had 2 sons, and this was the older son. He was around 19 years old. He always called me 'Manu Uncle', but referred to my wife as 'Kavita ji', not 'Kavita aunty'. It was like he was suggesting he found Kavita attractive. I wasn't surprised by that, I knew a lot of guys who had seen Kavita probably found her attractive. This guy would openly leer at her. He was a singularly unattractive guy: like Amir, he was dark, but he was also out of shape especially for his age, and not too bright or hard working either. His parents had approached us and asked if Kavita could give him private tuition lessons. Neither of us wanted to take it up: Kavita was convinced he was going to be difficult to teach, and I was convinced all he would do is drool at Kavita during the lessons. He was lucky: due to the community they belonged to, his parents were able to get him admitted into college without having to pay a huge amount of money. All he did was miss college, put on loud music in his room, and while away his time. In short, he had always come across to me as a dull-head with no motivation to achieve something, in life.
Arun now came a little closer to me and asked, "Is everything OK, Manu Uncle?" I stood there trying to think fast. In spite of what was happening in my home right now, I didn't really want to cause a scene. I didn't want to be washing our dirty linen in public. I didn't want it becoming common knowledge that my fair  wife Kavita was sleeping with Amir, our dark, brawny '. house-guest. I had already stopped ringing the bell. I tried to make up a reason for me to have been ringing the bell.
I said, "It's OK, Arun, I think Kavita is asleep. That's why I was ringing the bell." As I spoke, I also got aware of a silence from inside our apartment. Had they heard Arun's voice asking if everything was OK?
Arun stepped closer and asked, "Do you know if Kavita ji hasn't gone out, Manu Uncle? Maybe she has gone out?"
I tried to use the bait he gave me, and said, "Yeah, maybe she has gone out Arun. It's OK, I'll wait. If she's asleep she will wake up, and if she's gone out, I'll wait for her."
I smiled and tried to indicate to him to go back inside his apartment. But he wouldn't go. Instead, he stepped up towards the window of our hall: the same window from where I had overheard, just a few minutes back, Kavita's moans of pleasure in bed with Amir.
He looked inside and said, "The lights are on Uncle. I think she must be at home. Do you not have a key?"
I answered, "Yes Arun, but she has latched the door from the inside. I'll wait for her to wake up."
He appeared to either not have heard me right, or not processed what I said. He motioned me towards the window as he walked back towards our door, as he said, "Look Uncle, the lights are on."
I knew the lights were on. I wished this nosey college-going brat would leave soon. I still stepped up to the window to humor him. As I did, I heard a moan again in Kavita's voice, from inside our apartment that made my face turn white: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrr!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
My face was drained of blood. Arun had already walked towards the door of our apartment. Did he hear Kavita's loud moan?
I couldn't tell. He turned to me and asked, "Did you try calling Kavita ji on her cell phone Uncle?"
He appeared to not have heard it. In addition to being a slow learning student, he also seemed to be a bit hard of hearing. I was sure there was no way he could not have heard it.
I was silently grateful for the guy's habit of listening to loud music. Arun stopped at our door, made a sound as though he was smelling something. Then he asked, "Is that Chicken, Manu Uncle?"
I answered with some worry in my voice, "Yes, Arun."
"I didn't know you eat chicken, Manu Uncle."
I didn't answer him. It was none of his business. I waited hoping he would leave. He instead just stood there. I finally picked up my cell phone, and dialed my office desk number, pretending to call Kavita. I said, "Look, I'm calling Kavita, Arun. Why don't you go ahead, I'll get in soon."
Finally, he started going towards his apartment. As he reached the door of his apartment, I heard another series of moans from Kavita, softer this time,
"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
As I heard those moans, Arun finally shut the door of his apartment.
I heaved a sigh of relief.
Like Reply
The moaning from inside our apartment continued.
But the intervention of the neighbor's son Arun had calmed me down compared to when I heard the moaning, a short while earlier.
I did not want to create a scene.
I did not want to confront both Kavita and Amir. Given the kind of guy Amir was, it would have become a big scene. Everyone around would then come to know what was happening.
Kavita could no longer pretend that it was a one-time mistake. She could no longer pretend that she didn't know I knew.
And neither could I.
But that didn't mean I needed to cause a scene.
Kavita and I would need to talk, now. Sooner or later. The sooner, the better.
But it would probably better for US, if that conversation happened in the absence of the bully Amir.
And perhaps, in a secluded place. Where if the things got heated up, we wouldn't get overheard, or get into a situation where a public scene is caused.
Maybe I could come home early some day next week, and have a discussion with her.
Until I managed to get together with Kavita alone, without the overbearing influence of Amir in the background, it would be better for me to try and avoid reactions like I had, a short while back.
Presently, I heard a grunt from Amir, and another long moan from Kavita. And then, there was silence for a few minutes.
Presently, Kavita came out of Amir's room. She didn't look towards the door, but instead went straight to the wash basin past the dining room.
Presumably to wash her hands, I thought. She then went to the kitchen.
Presumably to fix dinner for her and I, and chapatis for Amir as well, I thought.
She was ignoring my ringing of the door. Or, she was trying to avoid opening the door.
And now, the bully Amir came out of his room.
I stumbled back to the door and rang the bell one more time.
After a minute, Amir opened the door. Not Kavita.
I expected to see his gloating grin.
Instead, I got an angry glare. It sent a shiver down my spine.
Was he angry at me? After having just fucked my wife?
Why? Because I kept ringing the bell?
When I kept ringing the bell a short while back, I had not thought about how the bully Amir would react.
My mind had been on my feeling of betrayal: how Kavita had 'led me on', given me the impression that she had been waiting for me, only to jump into bed with HIM.
I now regretted every aspect of what I had done. Unnecessarily, the neighbor's son had been dragged into this situation, even if he hadn't heard Kavita's moans.
And worse, Amir seemed angry, in a manner that made me feel weak-kneed as I came into our apartment.
I nervously took off my shoes and socks. He crossed his thick muscular arms over his chest.
Was he going to beat me? Now? With Kavita right across the hall, in the kitchen?
I timidly mouthed, "Sorry." He continued to glare at me. I whispered this time, continuing to quail under his glare, "Sorry, Amir." He brought his right hand towards me. I instinctively covered my face. Instead, he prodded my chest, and pulled my shirt, and pointed to our bedroom. I mumbled in a soft whisper, "I'll go change now, Amir."
I walked on weak legs to our bedroom, stopping to place the bag with Amir's "Mughlai Chicken" on the dining table. Once I took off my work clothes, I briefly wondered which of his gift 'home' clothes to wear.
I eventually settled on the pink pyjamas I had worn first this Monday, the one with the very short "puff-sleeve".
I figured if I wore those pyjamas, he may soften his anger at me. I had shaved my ankles earlier today as a precautionary measure, and these pyjamas would expose that, as well as my shaven underarms.
I came out to the hall, and Amir was still glaring at me. He now pointed to the kitchen.
I stumbled on my still weak legs, to the kitchen.
Kavita was wearing the same blue nightie. She was cooking a vegetable dish and dal makhni, it smelled like.
The chapatis hadn't been made, though. I walked to the counter, and started rolling out the chapatis.
Then, I started preparing the chapatis as well, after turning on the stove. Amir was probably hungry as Kavita said, and it was probably feeding his anger.
Like Reply
I made a few chapatis, then turned to Amir and asked in a shaky voice,
"Do you want to start eating now, Prem? Or would you like to wait for Kavita's dishes to get ready? There are naans also from the restaurant."
He glared, but it was a softened glare. He said,
"I'll start now with the Mughlai Chicken and some chapatis."
I took out the dinner plates, and took them to the dining table, along with the chapatis I had finished making.
I set the plate for Amir to eat in, then brought a serving spoon for his "Mughlai Chicken".
I served out a couple of chapatis and some of the Mughlai Chicken, and stepped away from the table.
He sat down and started eating. I poured him out a glass of water, and hurried back to the kitchen to make more chapatis.
After a short while, Kavita finished cooking her dishes, and brought them to the dining table.
She served Amir out portions of her dishes, then served them for herself.
I was getting hungry as well. Regardless of the difficult situation I was in, there was nothing to be achieved by avoiding food, so I decided I may as well sit and eat, too.
I was about to move to an empty seat at the dining table, when Amir took the dinner plate I had set out for myself, and turned it upside down.
He then set the container of his Mughlai Chicken on the base of the plate. He turned and glared at me as though to say, “Wait."
I was hungry, but I could wait a few minutes. The chapatis may have been insufficient for them.
I went back to the kitchen and rolled out and prepared a few more chapatis.
I came back with the fresh chapatis, and added them to the pile. I waited as they ate.
After about 10 minutes, Kavita finally spoke to me,
"Sit and eat, Manu. There are enough chapatis I think."
I was grateful for her words. I wanted to extract the plate I had set out earlier: the plate which Amir had turned upside down, and set the container of his Mughlai Chicken dish on.
It seemed less confrontational to get a fresh plate, so I got myself a fresh plate and sat down and started eating as well.
Shortly afterward, Kavita and Prem finished up their dinner, and went to the sofa to watch some TV.
I finished eating a few minutes later, and washed my hands and walked to the sofa.
Kavita spoke addressing me, as I got to the sofa,
"Manu, you can go to sleep, I'll be watching TV for a while."
I looked at her longingly, wistfully, but it was a waste. She wasn't even looking at me.
I made my way to bed, and lay in bed awake for a while, trying to think of a way to salvage the situation.
This was not a one-night stand.
This looked like it was fast becoming an open, full blown affair.
How was I to win my wife back from the advances of this bully, if she continued to be attracted to him?
Was she not perceptive to his bullying behavior with me? His involvement with another woman at the same time? Wasn't it obvious that she had no real future with Amir?
Why was she ruining our marriage by getting involved with this bully?
I came around to the devastating conclusion: it was only a matter of time before our marriage ended.
Either she would leave me without a divorce, or we would end up mutually divorcing. The thought made me cry. I didn't want to lose my wife Kavita, but it looked inevitable at that point.
Another dreadful thought came to me: were they going to have sex again? NOW? With me in the house, in bed?
The TV was still running and I didn't hear any moans, but I couldn't put my thoughts to the future any more, now that I started fearing they would have sex again, NOW.
I lay in bed awake for a while, and drifted off to sleep, mentally tired. I woke up briefly when Kavita joined me in bed. She was still wearing the blue nightie.
I instinctively put my arm around her, but even before I tried to fondle her, Kavita said,
"Am sleepy Manu, let's sleep."
Her voice did sound sleepy. I couldn't initiate a conversation then. I hadn't thought of what to say, how to initiate a conversation about what had happened earlier.
I looked over at her hair. Her hair still had the gajra I had got her last evening, but there were only a few flowers left on the crumpled base. I knew I would find the remaining flowers crumpled, on Amir's bed the next morning.
I needed to sleep too. I would have to wake up early for my morning chores.
I tried to blank my mind out, and eventually drifted off to sleep.
Like Reply
I woke up in the morning to the early alarm. Drearily, I brushed my teeth and inspected myself. I didn't see much of hair growth, but to be safe, I ran the razor lightly over my underarms. I had a quick bath, put on the same pink pyjamas, got some towels and walked across to Amir's room.
The room in which Amir had fucked my wife last night.
He continued to glare at me as I waited nervously.
He didn't say a word, both when I waited, and when I toweled him off. But he continued glaring, and I was getting progressively more and more afraid.
As I finished toweling him off, he said,
"Stand up."
I stood up on shaky legs.
I knew he was going to do it. My hands came up instinctively to soften the blow, to cover my face, as he slapped me hard with his right hand.
He saw me try to shield my face with my hands, and held both my hands with his left hand.
Then, when I couldn't shield myself, he slapped me again.
My cheeks were stinging with the pain, and my mind was stinging with the humiliation.
A tear ran down my cheek as I asked in a weak voice, "Why?"
He curtly replied, “You know why." And he slapped me again. And again. And again. It seemed endless. Surely Kavita would hear the sounds of his slaps and wake up.
Surely then, she would protest. After what felt like an eternity, he finally stopped slapping me and said, "Do my bed, P.B."
He wrapped himself in a towel, and strode out to the hall to read a newspaper. I tidied up his bed, removing the crumpled jasmine flowers from it and folding up his sheets. I then picked up the pile of Amir's vest, his shorts and the used towels, and made my way to the washing machine.
Kavita seemed to be still in bed. I mechanically went to the kitchen like I did the previous Saturday, and made coffee for the 3 of us. I took the coffee tray to Kavita, in our bedroom. She was stirring as I got there.
She got up and stretched, then smiled at me and took the cup of coffee from the tray.
She made her way to the hall, and I followed her there, and gave Amir his coffee as well.
We sat down on the sofa and had our coffee in silence, each reading a newspaper.
I took the used coffee cups, and took them to the kitchen wash sink. As I came back, I saw Amir and Kavita having a low, whispered conversation.
Kavita got up presently, and went and looked in the refrigerator. She then turned and announced,
"We're out of eggs, Manu. Can you go get some eggs? And some bread too?"
I nodded and went to our bedroom to change into something I could wear outside. I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
I drove to the nearest stores open at that hour, and got the eggs and bread. I got back in about 20 minutes.
I came up to our apartment door, and was about to ring the bell when I heard the now familiar, sickening moans of pleasure from Kavita.
Her moaning continued.
I hung my head in shame. She couldn't WAIT for an opportunity to get more sex from Amir.
Her moaning got progressively louder, then softer. She continued to moan his REAL name in bed.
I stood outside our apartment quietly, hanging my head down, waiting for them to finish making love.
I walked to the window of the hall, unable to resist myself. I could hear her moans more clearly, from there.
I looked towards the neighbor's apartment. The lights were off, it didn't look like they had woken up.
Presently, I heard Amir's grunt that I had now known to recognize, as the kind of sound he seemed to make before he climaxed. It was going to be over shortly.
And then I heard Kavita's long moan, indicating she had had her climax.
I pulled myself back from the window a little, waiting for them to emerge from Amir's room.
They emerged in a few minutes. I went to our apartment door and rang the bell now.
Kavita opened the door for me this time. She was still wearing the blue nightie from last evening.
I gave her the bag with bread and eggs, and she said,
"Thanks Manu!" with a smile.
I didn't feel any warmth from her smile, though. It felt cold, to me. Maybe it was my aching heart speaking.
Kavita shortly withdrew to have her bath. I finally met Amir's eyes again, after having been slapped by him repeatedly, a short while earlier.
Like Reply
He was no longer glaring at me. I heaved a sigh of relief. He was smirking. But I was used to his smirks by then, they didn't affect me as badly now. He then said, "Pussy boy acted more like a pussy boy this morning. That's good, P.B. You're acknowledging reality. That is the first step." I was speechless; all I could do was blush in embarrassment. He continued probing, "So how long did you wait at the door with the bread and eggs, P.B?" I was a touch irritated at the arrogance of this guy. Having just brazenly fucked my wife, he wasn't satisfied with the humiliation he had heaped on me. It sounded like he wanted to twist the knife further into my wounded ego.
From my experience with him, however, I knew it was futile appealing to his scruples, or trying to duck the question. I didn't want him getting angry again, like he had last night, and earlier today morning.
I hadn't checked the time when I had been waiting at the door, though. It felt like around 10 minutes, so I answered, "Around 10 minutes."
And almost as an afterthought, I added, "Amir."
He continued, "What did you do during those 10 minutes?"
I truthfully said, "Nothing. Amir."
He kept probing, "Did you touch or fondle yourself?"
"No,Amir."
"What were your physical actions? Did you just stand at the door?"
I started blushing as I relived the embarrassment.
I said, "I walked to the window, Amir."
"And then?"
"I listened, Amir."
" Were you looking in?"
"No, Amir."
"Then? Where were you looking?"
Red with embarrassment, I answered,
"Down. Amir."
His face broke into a broad grin, as he said,
"Excellent! You're already over the stage of denial, and now you're getting over and past the stage of useless frustration and impotent rage, and getting to the stage of acceptance of reality. You're progressing in your training, pussy boy. Good job!"
He continued smirking, and it left me very embarrassed.
He continued digging in the knife,
"Don't get your hopes up, P.B. Acceptance is a long stage. The first 2 stages go through quickly for most pussy boys. We wouldn't be here having this conversation if you weren't a pussy boy, or if you got stuck in denial. " After a pause for his words to sink in, he continued, "You would have lost your pretty wife by now, had you been stuck in denial. Maybe you have some hope, P.B. But you'll keep feeling tempted to go back into denial mode. Resist those urges, P.B. For the good of your marriage."
He sniggered as he finished speaking his words. I was speechless with humiliation as I digested the meaning of his words.
As Amir saw my expression, his expression grew serious and angry again.
He said softly, but with a lot of malice in his voice,
"A part of you still thinks I'm the bad guy and you're the victim, don't you, P.B?"
I looked up at him. My eyes had welled up with tears at that taunt. My emotions spilled over as the tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Don't try to make yourself the victim here, P.B. What you did last night was unbelievably rude."
The tears stopped flowing down my eyes. This guy had some nerve. He had just fucked my wife TWICE since last evening. After sending me out both times on some chores like I was an 'errand boy'. And now he had the audacity to tell me I had been rude? Unable to hold my tongue, I blurted, "What do you mean?"
He watched my expression and continued, looking serious, "Even animals don't disturb other members of their species when they're mating, P.B. But what you did was far worse, you know that, right?"
I continued defiantly, "What do you mean 'far worse'? Worse than you taking MY wife in bed?"
"P.B, P.B. There's the impotent rage again. Don't get angry, it won't do you any good." After a pause, he continued, "Suppose a servant comes to his master's house to work, and finds the door unlocked. Should he just walk in?"
I answered automatically, "No, he should knock on the door, or ring a bell."
He grinned in his evil manner and continued, "Good. Because he might walk in on the master and the wife in a compromising position, and that would be rude, right?"
Like Reply
I nodded, but my heart started thumping. I sensed the point he was driving towards. He continued, grinning, "Now suppose the servant comes and instead finds the door locked. He hears the master making love to the wife. Should he knock or ring the bell?"
My heart thumped like I had not heard before. My face had lost all its color I was sure, I could feel the blood draining from my face.
I didn't answer his question. I couldn't. My tongue felt like it was glued to my throat.
He continued in his mocking manner,
"You did demonstrate the correct response to that situation this morning, P.B. Without my having to tell you. That indicates what a natural pussy-boy you are."
He grinned at me, but menacingly. I felt the blood rushing to my face again, as I went red with embarrassment.
Fortunately, I was spared further embarrassment by Kavita arriving from her bath. She went straight to the kitchen. Did she overhear any of the conversation, especially Amir calling me 'P.B'? I couldn't tell.
I made to follow her in, eager to help, and partly to get away from the presence of the bully Amir. As I neared the kitchen, I heard Amir snap his fingers behind me and say, "P.B." My face went white. There was no way Kavita wouldn't have heard this. I turned around white faced. Amir didn't flinch seeing my face, but pointed to me, and pulled at his t-shirt. I looked down at myself. I was wearing my trousers and a t-shirt. It looked like he wanted me to change. Into one of those humiliating women's pyjamas.
Amir was coming across more and more as a sadist, to me. He was not satisfied with the humiliation he caused me by fucking my wife. He was keen on continuing to humiliate me. There wasn't much I could do about it RIGHT NOW, though. Not unless I wanted to cause a scene, and possibly lose Kavita once and for all. I went to our bedroom, and changed back into the pink pyjamas I had been wearing earlier. Then I joined Kavita in the kitchen.
Like Reply
I nodded, but my heart started thumping. I sensed the point he was driving towards. He continued, grinning, "Now suppose the servant comes and instead finds the door locked. He hears the master making love to the wife. Should he knock or ring the bell?"
My heart thumped like I had not heard before. My face had lost all its color I was sure, I could feel the blood draining from my face.
I didn't answer his question. I couldn't. My tongue felt like it was glued to my throat.
He continued in his mocking manner,
"You did demonstrate the correct response to that situation this morning, P.B. Without my having to tell you. That indicates what a natural pussy-boy you are."
He grinned at me, but menacingly. I felt the blood rushing to my face again, as I went red with embarrassment.
Fortunately, I was spared further embarrassment by Kavita arriving from her bath. She went straight to the kitchen. Did she overhear any of the conversation, especially Amir calling me 'P.B'? I couldn't tell.
I made to follow her in, eager to help, and partly to get away from the presence of the bully Amir. As I neared the kitchen, I heard Amir snap his fingers behind me and say, "P.B." My face went white. There was no way Kavita wouldn't have heard this. I turned around white faced. Amir didn't flinch seeing my face, but pointed to me, and pulled at his t-shirt. I looked down at myself. I was wearing my trousers and a t-shirt. It looked like he wanted me to change. Into one of those humiliating women's pyjamas.
Amir was coming across more and more as a sadist, to me. He was not satisfied with the humiliation he caused me by fucking my wife. He was keen on continuing to humiliate me. There wasn't much I could do about it RIGHT NOW, though. Not unless I wanted to cause a scene, and possibly lose Kavita once and for all. I went to our bedroom, and changed back into the pink pyjamas I had been wearing earlier. Then I joined Kavita in the kitchen.

CHAPTER 13 :- END
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 14 Pt. 1

As I joined Kavita in the kitchen, I felt relieved to be, at least temporarily, not in the company of Amir.
Not satisfied with "pushing me around", not satisfied with seducing my wife, he was rubbing it in my face, when we were together, in Kavita's absence.
It was with some degree of anticipation that I approached Kavita in the kitchen, trying to help in whatever way I could.
I did feel some amount of resentment towards Kavita, as well.
She had cheated on me the previous week.
I had hoped since then, that it would be a one-night stand.
But the events of last night and today morning had put paid to that hope.
I could still have hoped, after last night, that this may be a "short-term fling".
After what happened today morning, on the back of last night's events, this didn't seem like a "fling", either.
Kavita had her part to play in this.
Amir could not have taken my wife Kavita to bed this morning within earshot of me, if she had not arranged to "send me out" to buy bread and eggs at that time.
It could have been somewhat innocent, on her part. We did run out eggs regularly, and she had asked me to replenish groceries in the past.
And Amir could maybe have exploited the opportunity he got, alone in our house with my wife.
Still, she had given herself to Amir, twice within in the last 16 hours.
She had given Amir sexual pleasure, and also experienced what sounded like very satisfying sessions in bed. With Amir, not with me. I was flushed with jealousy as I thought about how satisfied she sounded, from her moans during their lovemaking.
Still, I could not evade confronting her any more.
Last week, I had not confronted her.
Then, I had seen signs that she was feeling guilty. I had hoped her guilt would make her resist Amir's further advances.
Indeed, I had seen her resist Amir's advances over the last week. Or, at least, avoid him sufficiently, so as to not give him opportunities to make advances.
Her repeated sexual encounters with Amir gave me no option. I simply had to confront her.
A pang of jealousy passed through me yet again, as I approached my wife Kavita. My adulterous wife.
She was still dressed in the same blue nightie.
She was facing the stove, her back was facing me and I didn't see what she was doing She didn't notice me approach her. I gently asked, "Kavi?"
She jumped and then said, "Don't creep up on me like that, Manu!"
Before I could say anything, she continued, "Do you want something?"
Last week this time, she had been feeling guilty, I thought, for her cheating on me the previous night.
Now, I couldn't tell if she felt guilty.
It did sound like she was "uncomfortable" over my presence there in the kitchen, with her. To that extent, it seemed like she did feel guilty now, as well.
I collected my thoughts and said, "Can I help with anything, Kavi?"
She spoke with some irritation, "No, Manu. I'll rather do things myself, it seems to be too much for you."
I was stung at her words. I thought I had done a good job of helping her, the previous weekend.
I continued, "Kavi, I would like to help, am sorry if I didn't do something right last weekend, I'll try do better if you tell me what I didn't do right."
She paused, and responded wearily, "It's not about doing it right, Manu. You just aren't used to these things."
"Like what, Kavi?"
"Like...looking for dust and sweeping, wiping off dust. I saw dust everywhere when I got back last Sunday."
I should have expected this, perhaps. I had been far more distracted on Sunday when I swept and wiped the floors, compared to Saturday. And I hadn't done any inspection of the shelves or other areas.
"I'll watch out more next time Kavi. But in the meantime, is there anything I can help with now?"
"Not right now, Manu. Am making khichdi for us, and boiling eggs for Prem. I can handle breakfast making today. Thanks!"
After she said this, she paused, and almost as an afterthought, she walked over to me, smiled and kissed me on my cheek.
Like Reply
Her smile was weak. I could tell she was struggling with inner emotions, but I didn't want to push her. Despite her brazen behavior over the past 16 hours, she was feeling some amount of guilt, I was sure.
Kavita asked me to put out the plates for breakfast. I did that, and we had breakfast a short while afterward. Kavita served breakfast for the 2 of us, and then went to have her bath.
She rejoined us as we were finishing up breakfast. She had dressed in a chiffon saree with a black sleeveless blouse, and was looking fresh and gorgeous. Her blouse was cut low enough to reveal some of her deep cleavage.
I hurriedly washed up and came to serve her breakfast. Amir washed up right afterward, and went and sat on the double-seater sofa, flipping TV channels.
I went and sat on the sofa, on one of the single-seaters. I was still wearing the pink short-sleeve pyjamas.
I sat on the sofa for a while, idly reading the newspapers. I was trying to think if there was any way I could salvage the situation, before our marriage completely broke down. Whichever way I tried to approach it, I couldn't see how I could pull it off.
Presently, Kavita finished up her breakfast and came towards the hall. She spoke addressing me, "Manu, can you do the dishes please after your bath?"
I had already had my bath, when I had woken up.
I mumbled that. I was feeling embarrassed to admit it in front of Amir. I had been shaving my underarms and legs during my bath, afraid of being slapped around by Amir again.
She said, "What did you say, Manu? I couldn't understand."
Going red, I said slowly, "I already had my bath today, Kavi."
She looked at me quizzically and asked, "When?"
Still blushing with shame, I answered, "Right after I woke up."
She said "Oh!", and didn't say anything for a couple of moments.
Then she smiled and said, "Alright, then, can you go do the dishes now?"
As she said this, she sat down on the double-seater sofa beside Amir.
I felt yet another pang of jealousy. She was giving me work to do, and settling down next to my nemesis, the bully Amir.
I hurried to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. It took me a while: Kavita had not done the dishes from last night's cooking or dinner either. So there was a pile of used utensils,plates and cups from last night to today morning.
About 35 minutes later, I was done with the dishes. I walked back to the hall.
I was a bit tired, and wanted to take some rest and watch some TV like they were doing. But even as I got to the hall, Kavita turned to me and asked, "Are you done with the dishes?"
I answered, "Yes, Kavi."
I noted with yet another pang of jealousy that Amir had wrapped his arm around her waist, yet again.
The frostiness between them from last week seemed to have disappeared.
She looked straight at me and said, "Wait a minute."
She went into our bedroom. I stood by the sofa waiting.
She came back in a couple of minutes carrying a bucket full of what looked like worn clothes. Top most among the clothes was her blue nightie from last night.
She set the bucket in front of me and looked at me and said, "Wash these by hand. They are sensitive clothes."
She then again sat down on the sofa beside Amir.
My face grew red with embarrassment. I hurriedly picked up the bucket and started walking towards the washing machine balcony room.
She didn't even say "Please."
She didn't say "Manu.", either.
It sounded like an order.
It sounded like the way she would ask a servant to wash her clothes.
I cast my mind back to the conversation with Amir earlier this morning.
He had taunted me about my ringing the bell the previous night, and how I had "learnt my lesson" this morning.
That he was now the "Master" of the house, and I was like a "servant".
I could see a bully like Amir taunting me like that, especially after he had just enjoyed my wife in bed, twice in the span of about 16 hours.
But it was far worse, thinking that Kavita, MY wife, was now beginning to regard me, treat like a "servant". And worse, in front of the bully Amir.
She might have just been curt because she was watching something on TV.
Like Reply
But given the injuries my ego had suffered in recent times, it sounded like she was giving instructions to "the servant" with the "master" watching.
I sat on my haunches and started washing the clothes, starting with her blue nightie from last night.
As I feared, dreaded, I found whitish splotches on the inside of her nightie, in the lower section of the garment.
Once again, like last week, the semen Amir had unloaded in her, last night, and today morning, had run down and out of Kavita's privates, and has stained her dress at multiple places.
I smelled the nightie. I could hardly smell Kavita's smell. It smelled more of Amir's nauseating body odor. Had he just lifted her nightie up and penetrated her?
Unlike the black mini-skirt, this garment was wider and bigger, and the washing of the stains took longer.
I stood up and hung up the nightie so it could start drying, and got back on my haunches, proceeding to wash Kavita's undergarments.
There were multiple days' undergarments in the bucket. Apparently she had missed washing her clothes during the week. I guessed she missed doing it on Thursday on account of her headache.
I then came to the black mini-skirt and the "cropped" blouse she had worn on Wednesday night. She had originally worn the tank top blouse that Amir had got for her, but it wasn't in the wash bucket. I assumed she had not put it for washing for some reason, since she appeared to have missed her Thursday washing cycle.
The black mini-skirt was, thankfully, stain free. I breathed a sigh of relief. So Kavita had not had sex with Amir on Wednesday night, when she wore the "cropped" blouse with me in bed as a defiant gesture, and had later opened the door for him after I had gone to sleep.
I added the black mini-skirt to the bucket of washed and rinsed clothes, and got to the "cropped" blouse.
The blouse was messier than I had expected it to be, given Kavita had only worn it briefly.
There were whitish splotches on the shoulders of the blouse, all the way down to the breast cups.
Disturbingly, these splotches seemed familiar.
They looked eerily similar to the splotches I had just washed a short while earlier, from Kavita's blue nightie.
My stomach dropped as I took in what this might be implying.
It was terrifyingly humiliating, when I thought about it in the context of Wednesday night.
On Wednesday night, I had tried to make love to Kavita, but had found it hard to maintain my erection. And she hadn't responded much, either.
In desperation, I had begged her to wear something else, not something that reminded me of the bully Amir.
She had then taken off her tank top blouse and bra, and put on this blouse.
After doing all that, she had still avoided sex with me, that night.
At/around the same time, Amir had been enjoying sex with his colleague. Or so he had claimed.
Later that night, Kavita had let Amir in, after I had gone to sleep.
I hadn't been there to see her let him in.
All I had was the blouse she had been wearing then: I had it in my hands now, and it seemed to be stained with splotches of Amir's semen.
My ears went red with shame, as I digested the humiliating implications of Kavita's known behavior with me that night, and her apparent behavior with Amir later that night.
If this had happened on Wednesday, then what happened on Friday night and today morning weren't really surprising.
Amir had gloated to me earlier the previous week, "I OWN her pussy."
It had sounded then, like the idle boast of a bully. A bully trying to mentally disintegrate my psyche, my ego. Especially in light of the evidence of his apparent bluff over the flowers strewn on his bed the previous Friday. Kavita would never behave "slavishly" for him like he had gloated, I had told myself then.
Would she never do so?
It seemed like she was already doing so.
I sighed deeply, and proceeded to hand-wash the semen splotches off her "cropped" blouse.
Like with the blue nightie, the stains seemed harder to remove. Even though the blouse itself was comparable in size to the black mini-skirt, the splotches seemed to have "dried" into the fabric, like a tea stain.
I washed the blouse as best as I could, and hung it out to dry.
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 14 Pt. 2

I was exhausted. I had been sitting on my haunches for the over an hour.
I wiped my brow, and approached the hall on tired legs.
Kavita and Amir were sitting next to each other on the double-seater sofa. They were still watching TV. Worryingly, Kavita's arm was around Amir's shoulder.
I had, till then, only seen Amir put his dark hands over her fair skin. I hadn't seen my lovely wife put her arm around him. Until then.
It was yet another knife wound on my psyche.
I walked around to the front of the sofa and told Kavita that I had finished washing and hanging the clothes.
She got up from the sofa and walked briskly towards the balcony room where the clothes were hanging.
I followed her on tired legs. I was physically tired, and couldn't think of why she was going to the balcony room.
When I got there, she had already removed her "cropped" blouse from the clothes line. She was inspecting her blue nightie.
Presently, she took the nightie off the clothes line as well.
She brought them both to me, and held them out one by one.
First she held out the "cropped blouse", and pointed to a couple of spots on it. Then, she did the same with the blue nightie.
These were both areas on the clothes where the splotches had gone in deep, and the marks were visible faintly.
They weren't prominently visible. Yet, Kavita gave them both to me and said in a cutting voice, "Manu, please wash them thoroughly if you are going to offer to wash them. I don't like to put on clothes dirty after washing, or clothes with soap stains."
My eyes welled up with tears as her words sunk in.
She knew as well as I did, that they were semen stains, not "soap stains".
She was criticizing my washing of the semen stains on her clothes as though I was a "servant" not doing his job well.
I hung my head, averting her eyes and nodded.
She seemed to have noticed my hurt reaction, though. Her voice softened as she spoke next,
"It's OK, just rinse out those spots and hang them out Manu, you don't have to rewash them."
She patted me on my shoulder and made to leave the balcony room.
As I turned to get down on my haunches again, I felt for an instant, her soft lips against the back of my neck.
I turned to look at her, but she had already turned and was walking away.
Did I imagine it?
I got down on my haunches and soaped out the two spots she had indicated, and then rinsed them out as she had said. I still couldn't see much of a difference. It seemed like the sort of fabric where stains would go away after multiple washes.
Still, I finished rinsing the 2 garments, and hung them up to dry again.
For a brief instant, I contemplated if I should ask Kavita if she wanted to inspect the clothes again. I dismissed it, as I was feeling somewhat tired.
I walked back towards the hall and noted Amir was sitting by himself.
I glanced at the kitchen: Kavita was there. She appeared to be starting to prepare lunch.
I walked in and said, "Kavi, I've rinsed the clothes and hung them out to dry again. Can I help you with something now?"
She gave me a misty look, and to my complete shock, walked up to me and kissed me tenderly on my lips.
She then said, "You're a sweetheart, Manu. You must be tired. Are you sure you don't want to take some rest?"
I was tired, but I didn't want to go lie in bed, and I wanted to avoid the company of the bully Amir.
And there was a part of me that still hoped to appeal to Kavita's loving, caring, sensitive and rational side.
I still hoped if I hung out around her as much as I could, she would appreciate me better.
I said, "Not that tired, Kavi. Can I cut up onions or vegetables, roll out chapatis?"
She continued smiling tenderly, and said, "Am making a rice based lunch, so only onions and vegetables need to be cut. If you can help out with those, that would be just great!"
I did those tasks and went and sat on the sofa, on weary legs.
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 14 Pt. 2

I was exhausted. I had been sitting on my haunches for the over an hour.
I wiped my brow, and approached the hall on tired legs.
Kavita and Amir were sitting next to each other on the double-seater sofa. They were still watching TV. Worryingly, Kavita's arm was around Amir's shoulder.
I had, till then, only seen Amir put his dark hands over her fair skin. I hadn't seen my lovely wife put her arm around him. Until then.
It was yet another knife wound on my psyche.
I walked around to the front of the sofa and told Kavita that I had finished washing and hanging the clothes.
She got up from the sofa and walked briskly towards the balcony room where the clothes were hanging.
I followed her on tired legs. I was physically tired, and couldn't think of why she was going to the balcony room.
When I got there, she had already removed her "cropped" blouse from the clothes line. She was inspecting her blue nightie.
Presently, she took the nightie off the clothes line as well.
She brought them both to me, and held them out one by one.
First she held out the "cropped blouse", and pointed to a couple of spots on it. Then, she did the same with the blue nightie.
These were both areas on the clothes where the splotches had gone in deep, and the marks were visible faintly.
They weren't prominently visible. Yet, Kavita gave them both to me and said in a cutting voice, "Manu, please wash them thoroughly if you are going to offer to wash them. I don't like to put on clothes dirty after washing, or clothes with soap stains."
My eyes welled up with tears as her words sunk in.
She knew as well as I did, that they were semen stains, not "soap stains".
She was criticizing my washing of the semen stains on her clothes as though I was a "servant" not doing his job well.
I hung my head, averting her eyes and nodded.
She seemed to have noticed my hurt reaction, though. Her voice softened as she spoke next,
"It's OK, just rinse out those spots and hang them out Manu, you don't have to rewash them."
She patted me on my shoulder and made to leave the balcony room.
As I turned to get down on my haunches again, I felt for an instant, her soft lips against the back of my neck.
I turned to look at her, but she had already turned and was walking away.
Did I imagine it?
I got down on my haunches and soaped out the two spots she had indicated, and then rinsed them out as she had said. I still couldn't see much of a difference. It seemed like the sort of fabric where stains would go away after multiple washes.
Still, I finished rinsing the 2 garments, and hung them up to dry again.
For a brief instant, I contemplated if I should ask Kavita if she wanted to inspect the clothes again. I dismissed it, as I was feeling somewhat tired.
I walked back towards the hall and noted Amir was sitting by himself.
I glanced at the kitchen: Kavita was there. She appeared to be starting to prepare lunch.
I walked in and said, "Kavi, I've rinsed the clothes and hung them out to dry again. Can I help you with something now?"
She gave me a misty look, and to my complete shock, walked up to me and kissed me tenderly on my lips.
She then said, "You're a sweetheart, Manu. You must be tired. Are you sure you don't want to take some rest?"
I was tired, but I didn't want to go lie in bed, and I wanted to avoid the company of the bully Amir.
And there was a part of me that still hoped to appeal to Kavita's loving, caring, sensitive and rational side.
I still hoped if I hung out around her as much as I could, she would appreciate me better.
I said, "Not that tired, Kavi. Can I cut up onions or vegetables, roll out chapatis?"
She continued smiling tenderly, and said, "Am making a rice based lunch, so only onions and vegetables need to be cut. If you can help out with those, that would be just great!"
I did those tasks and went and sat on the sofa, on weary legs.
Like Reply
Amir was sitting there by himself. I tried to avoid meeting his eyes, as I had been doing for a while now.
Still, I took a glance in his direction when his eyes seemed to be on the TV. I felt yet another pang as I saw what seemed to be a lipstick mark on the left side of his neck.
Kavita had been sitting beside Amir for well over an hour. Regardless of what may have happened in the past, I was sure, now, that she had kissed him.
That is how, I was sure, that lipstick mark had gotten there. After the events of last night and today morning, this was no longer a "mind game" being played by the bully Amir.
My sweet wife Kavita had kissed him on his neck. Lovingly, probably.
Like she had kissed me a short while earlier.
While her tender kiss in the kitchen seemed genuine, I couldn't deny that she had probably, intentionally, kissed Amir as well.
Did she love me, still?
If she did, was she also falling in love with Amir at the same time?
It didn't make me any less jealous, the thought that she might be in love with both of us at the same time.
It didn't feel any better than the thinking that Amir was "stealing" her from me, that I was losing her to Amir.
I reflected on Kavita's behavior for a while, not really paying attention to the TV.
I lost track of time after a while. I was brought out of my trance by Kavita, who walked up and announced that lunch was ready.
We went and had lunch. I was quiet by and large. I had almost totally lost my voice in the presence of Amir. Thankfully, Kavita kept her distance from him during the meal.
After the meal, Amir and I went back to sit in the hall.
Kavita joined us in a minute, and came up behind me and stroked my chest and said, "Aren't you tired, Manu? You look tired."
I was grateful for her attention, especially in front of the bully Amir. I gratefully answered, "A little, Kavi. I wouldn't mind a nap."
She said, "Take a nap then, you don't have to worry about dusting the shelves or sweeping the floors now. You're already tired."
I gratefully got up, and walked towards our bedroom. Kavita followed me in.
I lay down on the bed, and turned towards her. I was wondering if I should discuss what she had done last night, and today morning with Amir.
Amir was still sitting in the hall, I was sure. I didn't want him to overhear our conversation, and there was the risk that it would get loud.
As I mulled over whether to close the door, my attention went back to Kavita. She hadn't yet joined me in bed, but was instead, combing her hair in front of the mirror.
It hit me with a jolt. I had assumed she was going to join me in bed for the nap. But it looked now like she was planning to go out. Leaving me behind at home.
Nervously, I probed, "Are you going out, Kavi?"
She was putting on a fresh layer of lipstick. I gulped as I realized it was the same color as I had seen on Amir's neck.
She finished applying it and answered, "Yes, Manu. Prem and I are going out for a movie."
I felt cheated, deceived, manipulated. She had got me to take a nap, without informing me that she was going out with Amir. Yet again. This was becoming a "regular" feature of our weekends. I was aching for the times when her weekends would be spent with ME.
She had apparently caught sight of the pained expression on my face, in the mirror.
She approached me with a softened look on her face and said, "Prem wanted all 3 of us to go today, Manu. I told him you looked quite tired. The 3 of us will go for a movie tomorrow, OK?"
She stroked my chest and kissed my cheek again. I felt the stickiness of her freshly applied lipstick. I wanted to feel it, but she turned and picked up her hand-bag quickly, and walked out of our bedroom.
I followed her out. I was hopelessly in love with her still, I knew. Even if I knew she was "two-timing" me, openly.
Amir was standing and ready to leave. He had put on a sleeveless t-shirt, which didn't make me feel good at all. It was like telling me he was going to be flaunting his physique and my wife at the same time, in public. So people could know my wife was "going around" with this muscular hunk.
He swiftly put his arm around her waist, and they walked out of the door, closing it as he left.
Before I could say anything to Kavita.
I hurriedly went to our bedroom and got out of the ridiculous pink pyjamas.
I then put on my shorts and a t-shirt, and hastened to the balcony.
As I got to the balcony, Kavita and Amir were walking towards his motorcycle. His arm was no longer around her waist.
Like Reply
They seemed to be keeping a dignified distance in public.
At least, Kavita wasn't letting him "flaunt" his intimacy with her in public. Like he had been doing in front of me, and like I had seen in his photo albums.
I was immensely relieved to see that. So other than Arun, that neighbor's college going son, it was possible that the rest of our neighbors hadn't seen anything glaringly suspicious.
Arun too hadn't seen anything, but he had been at our door last night, when Kavita had been in bed with Amir, moaning loudly.
I had been greatly embarrassed then, but his reactions seemed to suggest he hadn't heard anything. I hoped dearly that he hadn't heard anything.
As I made my way back into the room, on a hunch, I went and looked at myself in the mirror.
I could see the faint marks of Kavita's lipstick from when she had kissed me a short while ago.
I sighed deeply, and lay down in bed, continuing to reflect on the developments since last evening.
Kavita's behavior was totally perplexing, to me.
At one time, she seemed to be joining in with Amir, in humiliating, embarrassing me.
Surely she knew last night that someone was at the door. She may even have heard Arun's voice, though I had some doubts. His voice may not have carried that far given we were in a partly "open" corridor. I wasn't even sure if the ringing of the bell would have been audible in the bedroom.
But surely she knew it had to be me who had been ringing the bell repeatedly.
It was almost like she was joining in with Amir to tell me, "DONT disturb me when I'm making love with my boyfriend, Manu!"
I got nauseous as I imagined her telling me those words. I hurried to the bathroom and got there just in time.
I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out. I felt a little better now.
Maybe my nausea was more a result of tiredness.
Kavita had been quite tender, caring towards me after she had apparently seen the hurt expression on my face.
She wasn't totally in cahoots with Amir.
Still, it didn't stop her from giving me a bucket with her clothes in front of Amir, and telling me to wash them. Clothes both she and Amir knew, had been soiled by Amir with his semen.
I couldn't understand her behavior at all. When viewed from some of her actions, it seemed like I had totally lost her respect, her love.
When viewed from some other of her actions, her choices, it looked like she still cared for me.
I lay dazed for a while, trying to clear the confusion in my mind. My tired body eventually got the better of my confused state of mind, and I had fallen asleep without knowing when.
I didn't realize how tired I had been until I eventually woke up. As it happened, it was to the sound of my ringing cellphone.
It was from a number I vaguely recognized, but didn't have on my dial list. I looked around as I picked up the phone, it had become dark. I answered, "Hello?"
I heard Kavita's voice on the line, "Manu? Kavi here. We went out to eat after the movie, and my cell phone battery died. Prem's battery also had died, so am calling from the restaurant's phone. Can I get you something to eat for dinner?"
I got the sickening feeling that this was the same Mughlai restaurant I had gone to pick up Rogan Josh the previous Friday, for Amir. When that manager had totally embarrassed me, and I had come home to hear the sickening sounds of Amir making love to my Kavita.
I hadn't called them in the recent past, but we had been to the restaurant before, and it's phone number seemed vaguely familiar.
I dully asked her to get Baingan Bharta for me, and 1 or 2 Rotis. She asked, "Are you hungry Manu? Sorry it's late, we'll be back soon OK?"
I told her it was alright, and hung up.
I looked around, and glanced at the bedside clock. It was 7:30 PM.
I got out of bed, and lumbered to the hall. I turned on the TV and dully watched TV. I was starting to feel hungry.
Like Reply