Fantasy Actress Roleplays
I suppose I would be more intimidating than a girl his age, but that was the very reason I wanted him taking control. If he could take charge with me, he'd be able to with anyone. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tugged upward.

Sunny raised his arms and as I pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side, I broke the kiss and lowered my head to his chest. I pressed my open mouth around his nipple and after swirling my tongue around it, lifted my head.

"How's that look?" I asked, referring to the perfectly shaped pair of lips around his nipple.

"Not as good as you do." He replied and putting his hands on my shoulders kissed my neck.

I let my head fall to the side and purred as his slips worked my neck. I unsnapped his pants and his breathing picked up on my neck when I tugged his zipper down. I was reaching into his boxers for the cock I'd dreamt of feeling inside me all week, when Sunny whispered, "Not yet."

Putting his arms on my shoulders he flicked his tongue across my ear, "Turn around for me."

He accompanied his words by pushing on my shoulders, guiding me to turn for him. The fact he had not asked, but told me to do something caused my already excited clit to throb as I allowed him to turn me.

When my back was to him, Sunny gathered my long hair and pushing it over my left shoulder kissed the back of my neck. A shiver went through me as his arms slid around my waist and he kissed his way across my bare shoulders and my upper back.

"Hmm, that's sweet." I cooed as his lips caressed my skin.

The dress was open in the back down to my bra and Sunny trailed his soft kisses to then along the edge of it. He then worked his way back up to my neck and I moaned as his hands slid down my stomach and tugged my dress up, fondled my inner thighs.

[Image: EXzK0zMXYAAAnMX.jpg]

As he had done from behind, Sunny worked the fingers of his right hand into my thong and slid them through my pussy. I worked my hips, grinding my ass back into him and again trying to get his fingers to enter me.

I felt his tongue on my neck and thought he was licking me, then the tie around my neck pulled against my throat and I realized he was untying it with his teeth! I smiled as the knot loosened then groaned when the strings fell across my back and he brought his hands up to dig it down over my breasts.

"This time you wear a bra." He sighed in my ear causing me to giggle.

"Told you, you had to work for this one, honey."

"Then I guess I'm hard at work." He whispered in my ear and pushed his cock into my ass, emphasizing how hard.

"Nice," I replied, working my ass into that fantastic cock, "Have fun with it."

"I plan on it." His fingers fumbled with the clasp of my bra, but once he'd popped the first hook he got the other two quickly.

Sunny slid his fingers through the straps of my bra and pushed them down my shoulders. I bent my arms at the elbows, letting him slip the bra off and moaned as his hands instantly covered my bare breasts.

His fingers captured my nipples and I worked my ass harder against his swollen crotch. Sunny was breathing heavy in my ear as the soft skin just beneath it. As he teased my nipples I grabbed the dress and pushed it down over my hips, letting it pool at my feet.

Sunny kissed the back of my neck and trailed his lips down my back as he had before, but this time he kept going lower. When I felt his lips on the small of my back, I looked to my right and watched in the mirror over my bureau.

[Image: 5b19c0a05698ee2eb7a12c44c9e3bc90.jpg]

"Damn, look at us." I told him, my breath picking up at the sight of him kneeling shirtless behind me while I stood there in just my thong, his hands on my breasts.

Sunny turned his head, smiled then turned his attention back to me, placed a loud wet kiss on my right ass cheek. I giggled, and then moaned when he sucked on my ass, before switching to the other side.

As he had with everything else so far, Sunny took his time worshipping my ass, kissing and licking each cheek as I then playfully in his face. Sunny slipped his tongue into the thin string of red between my cheeks and I shivered when he ran his tongue through the crack of my ass.

His hands left my breasts and my groan of protest turned into a startled yelp when he put his hands on my back and shoved me. I was standing right in front of the bed and fell forward so I was now bent over it.

Sunny worked his fingers into my thong and pulled it over my hips and down my thighs. I moaned at the feeling of the thong peeling away from my sticky pussy and his tongue and lips still busy on my ass.

The thong joined my dress at my feet and Sunny ran his fingers gently up my legs, teasing the sensitive skin behind my knees and traveling up my soft thighs. He made me laugh when he sucked hard on my ass, probably hard enough to leave a hickey.

"Look at you, kissing your teacher's ass."

"I do need a good grade, Miss Katrina Kaif" He whispered.

His hands reached my ass and after giving my cheeks a hard squeeze he spread them wide open and I squealed when he plunged his tongue into my ass.

"Bad boy!" I exclaimed then moaned when he pushed his rigid tongue deeper into my little pink hole.

"You said I could last time." He said from between my cheeks, then proceeded to tease the tip of his tongue around my ass before pushing it inside again.

[Image: KatrinaKaifassholelickednakedhotbutt.jpg]

I moaned softly and worked my ass back into his face. My nipples were pressed onto the sheet and just that contact was causing them to ache with desire. I spread my legs further apart and whimpered as he continued enthusiastically giving me a rim job.

Hard to believe a week ago I'd sat there in righteous indignation telling Harshad  I would never do this. At this point, bent over the bed with a hot young studs tongue in my ass, I had to admit the money had nothing to do with why I was doing this.

This was exactly what I needed! A great time with a good looking man, albeit a young one, who was all about enjoying every bit of me.

As if reading my mind, Sunny lowered his tongue and shoved it into my pussy.

"Yes!" I cried out, pushing my ass back into his face to work his tongue deeper. "That's it, baby, eat that pussy!"

Sunny had my cheeks spread wide and his face buried in them as his tongue probed my dripping slit. He sucked hard on my pussy causing me to gasp and he moaned when his efforts were rewarded with a mouthful of his slutty tutor's sticky juices. Even as he tongue fucked me, I knew I would be tasting those juices from his cock some point soon.

The other thing I knew was he wasn't just going to fuck me once. I had no idea what would happen after tonight so there was no way in hell Sunny was leaving after he took me for the first time. Tonight I planned on finding out just how many times a boy his age could get it up and I was damn confident in my mouth's abilities to keep him interested all night long.

"Oh, my clit, honey." I moaned as I thought of the night still ahead, my hips wiggling and my pussy throbbing. "Suck on my clit!"

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-hot-nude-pussy-licking-phot...00x457.jpg]

Sunny slipped his tongue from inside me, but teased me by swirling it around between my labia exploring the moist pink folds of my pussy as he took his time working his way to my clit. I groaned and pushed up on my toes, trying to get his tongue to my aching button, but he moved with me and laughed.

"Oh, funny now, are we? Just wait until I make you wait to shove your...Oh!"

I moaned as he fastened his lips to my clit and sucked hard enough to make his lips smack. Sunny swirled his tongue around my swollen button and caused me to gasp when he pushed two fingers inside me. I contracted my pussy around his fingers and when he moaned I asked,

"Imagine what that will feel like around your cock." I sighed, "Think about me coming on it, how good that will feel, I...oh, damn."

I trailed off as Sunny worked my clit gently with just his lips, kissing it softly then sliding it between them. His fingers pumped slowly into me and moving my hips in time with them I took them deeper.

I turned my head to look into the mirror. Sunny was kneeling, his face buried between my thighs and his well muscled back just visible from that angle. His large, strong hand looked good on my ass and his arm worked back and forth as he finger fucked me.

[Image: katrina-kaif-nude-22-200x300.jpg]

Somewhere I knew I should feel bad about this, paid to seduce this sweet kid, but where that somewhere was...it wasn't around right now!

As I remained bent over the bed, I imagined his huge cock, hard and dripping, straining to be released from his pants and eager to sample his first pussy. I pushed up on my toes and slipping my arms underneath I found 
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
my nipples and rolled them between my fingers.

I moaned and worked my hips harder into his fingers. I had wanted him to go slow and prove he could be patient and enjoy me before we had sex, but right now there was nothing I wanted more than that young cock between my legs.

"Harder," I told him, "Come on, baby, work that pussy!" Giving in to my desires I gave him an incentive. "As soon as I come you're going to fuck me, Sunny!"

I cried out as he shoved his fingers hard into my pussy and sucked my clit into his mouth.

"That's right, honey, as soon as you make me purr, you're going to be inside it! You're going to shove that nice young dick into your dirty teacher's hot little pussy!"

[Image: k888uwnq21zv_t.jpg]

Sunny was smacking his lips on my clit and roughly slamming his fingers into my pussy. I had no complaints, in fact his no longer being cautious was a turn on. I twisted my nipples harder and groaned.

"Oh, lick it!" I groaned, Sunny obeyed and my legs tightened and I lifted my ass in the air as my body trembled. "Faster!" I whimpered as his tongue bathed my throbbing button. I was so close!

"A little more! Oh, just a little more!" I implored him, "Come on, baby make me....Oh fuck!"

I squealed as Sunny used his other hand and with no warning plunged his finger into my ass. That squeal was followed by a long loud wail as my body exploded into orgasm. My pussy and ass contracted around his fingers and as I ground my ass into his flickering tongue I released a series of loud high pitched yelps.

Sunny kept his fingers moving, thrusting them into my convulsing holes while still eagerly devouring my pussy. I gave my nipples a pinch and this time screamed in pleasure as I writhed and squirmed shoving my wet slit into his face.

"Oh God that was so fucking amazing." I sighed as the last of the orgasm flowed through me.

My body relaxed and I was glad I was bent over the bed because my knees felt so weak I didn't think I could stand at the moment. Behind me, Sunny eased his fingers from my holes and in the mirror I saw him standing behind me.

[Image: hh.jpg]

He kicked his shoes off and pushed his jeans down to the floor. When he stood, his long thick cock was standing at full attention and grabbing it he slapped it against my ass.

"Are you looking for something, honey?"

"Yes." He said softly and I moaned as he slid the head of his cock through the crack of my ass.

I gasped when it slid through my lips and Sunny moaned as he shook it back and forth, rubbing it against my clit.

"C...can I?"

"Don't ask, honey." I told him, pushing myself up on my elbows and looking over my shoulder at him. "Sunny, if a woman lets you do that to her, she is not going to stop you from fucking her."

"O...okay." He nodded then slid his cock back through my lips.

I moaned when I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy and wanted nothing more than to push backwards and drive him inside me, but I had a better idea, at least for the moment because damn straight I was going to take that cock doggy style at some point.

"Stop." I said and stood up in front of him.

"Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry, I..."

"Shhh." I turned to face him and put my finger to his lips. "Not at all, but for your first time." I winked, "Our first time tonight, I want to watch you."

I sat on the bed and laying back lifted my legs and spread them wide.

"Come on in, baby." I whispered, "The water's just fine."

[Image: Katrina-001.jpg]

Sunny stared down at my pussy and stepped up to the bed. His magnificent cock was over my pussy and putting my feet on his shoulders I lifted my hips, sliding his head through my lips. He moaned and stared at the sight of his cock sliding through my pussy. I pumped my hips, teasing him, then stopped and smiled up at him.

"Come on, baby, take what you've been waiting for."

Sunny eased his cock down and I moaned as he pushed his head against me and I felt him begin to enter me.

"Shit!" He stopped.

"What?" I asked, trying not to sound frustrated.

"I have to...you know, get something." He reached down to his jeans and fumbled in his pocket before producing a condom.

"Honey, put that down, you don't need it."

"I don't? But..."

"With other girls, yes." I told him to remain patient. "But I haven't been with anyone in months and you've never been with anyone and I'm taking something so no worries" I smiled, "I want you to really feel your first time. You can have me bareback."

"Bareback." He dropped the condom. "Goddamn, you're so fucking hot."

"You have no idea, but it's time to find out." I winked, "Now where were we?"

As Sunny slid his cock through my pussy I realized I was being selfish again, because there was no way I wasn't going to feel every bit of his cock. He pressed against me once more and began to ease himself in.

He groaned as his head entered me and I moaned impatiently as he hesitated. Bracing my feet against him, I thrust my hips and buried him inside me. We both cried out as my pussy spread around his long thick cock and with a moan of pure pleasure, Sunny pulled himself back out to the tip then thrust forward.

[Image: Nude-ass-hole-close-up-of-Katrina-Kaif-p...24x618.jpg]

"Oh fuck, you've got a big dick!" I groaned and wasn't kidding, it had been a long time and my pussy was stretching around his shaft as he slowly pumped me.

"You feel so good!" Sunny exclaimed as he moved his hips, fucking me with long slow strokes that caused my eyes to roll back.

"Then keep feeling me, baby!" I moaned, "Because you feel just as good!"

Good was an understatement! Sunny moved a little faster and I moaned each time he thrust himself forward stuffing my long neglected pussy with his thick cock. I propped myself on my elbows so I could watch his cock slide in and out and I noticed his eyes were locked onto it as well.

I was sopping wet and Sunny's amazing cock was glistening with my juices. He put his hands on my thighs and pumped me faster. He moaned with each stroke and I noticed a slight smile playing about his lips.

"How's it feel, Sunny? How's it feel to fuck a woman?"

"Even better than I thought." He grinned, "And I thought about it a lot!"

"I hope you keep thinking about it!" I thrust my hips meeting his plunging cock and driving him deeper. "I hope you think about this pussy and how good it feels because you can have all the pussy you want, Sunny!"

"All those cute girls who flirt with you? You can have them like this, you know how now and..." I moaned as my words spurred him on and he fucked me harder, "God, they are going to love this cock!"

[Image: Naked-Katrina-Kaif-latest-2018-fake-sex-...-dress.jpg]

Sunny groaned and fucked me faster. I stopped talking and focused on how damn good his dick felt inside me. He was fucking me pretty good right now and cupping my tits I played with my nipples for him.

Sunny noticed and stared at my fingers as he fucked me. The sight seemed to really get to him as he switched from long slow strokes to faster short ones. I didn't care how he fucked me as long as he kept fucking me because he felt amazing.

"Yes, that's it honey, fuck that pussy! You earned that pussy, Sunny, you worked hard for it didn't you?"

Sunny grunted an answer as he squeezed my thighs and drove into me even harder.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
"All night, Sunny, you're going to fuck me all night! Every position, as many times as you want to! I'm all yours tonight Sunny!"

He whimpered and fucked me even faster. I moaned, enjoying the effect my words had on him I continued.

"And we don't have to just stay in here, honey. You're going to fuck me where ever you want. We can fuck on my couch; you can fuck me over the kitchen table. " I moaned as he was now slamming me so hard his balls were slapping against my ass, "And you will fuck me in the shower tonight!"

Sunny whimpered and I moved my hips in time with his, taking him as deep as I could. He moaned louder then slowed down.

"Don't tease!" I groaned, "Fuck me, baby! This is what you wanted!"

"I...I'm already close."

"We'll fuck again, Sunny, just go ahead and take the edge off and..."

"But it's so quick!" He was now barely moving and teasing the shit out of me. "I wanted it to..."

"Stop." I pushed him back with my feet. "Lay on the bed on your back."

"Are you...?" He stopped when I sat up and patted the bed next to me. "Lie down and trust me."

Sunny didn't move right away and grabbing his cock I gave it a squeeze. "Go on, baby, teacher knows best."

Sunny moaned as I gave his cock a couple of quick pumps and sitting on the bed pushed himself up on it and lay down on his back. I quickly crawled up on the bed, knelt between his legs and took him into my mouth.

Sunny gasped as I easily took him down to the base of his shaft and after pausing for a moment to savor the taste of my pussy from his hard flesh, I bobbed my head rapidly. He cried out as unlike the blow job I gave him on Tuesday I was not holding back and teasing, but sucking him as fast as I could.

He whimpered and his cock twitched in my mouth as I sucked him as if I were in a competition. I repeatedly took him as deep as I could while sucking that quickly and cupping his swollen balls caressed them as I blew him.

[Image: PicsArt_10-13-12.00.0048001aa0164584f0.jpg]

Sunny moaned and his legs were already trembling from my efforts. I opened my mouth wider and let a mixture of pre cum and spit drool down his cock and noisily slurped it up, I kept my eyes on his and saw him struggling to hold back.

"Katrina, please...please stop! I...I'm going to come and I don't want to like this! Please...I oh!"

His begging and whimpering drove me wild and I sucked him even faster, Sunny released a pathetic sound that caused my pussy to gush and with a loud cry his balls tightened, his cock twitched and he exploded in my mouth.

Tuesday I'd given him what he wanted and let him paint my face with his come, this time I continued to suck and moaned as his hot sticky cum hit the back of my mouth and oozed down my throat.

I sucked harder, my cheeks hollowing as I worked for every drop. Sunny was squirming and moaning as his balls emptied into my mouth and when I couldn't coax anymore from him I released his cock, smacked my lips and swallowed the last of his impressive load.

As he lay there breathing hard I crawled up the bed and swung my legs over his hips so I was straddling him. Placing my hands on his chest I worked my hips, sliding his still hard cock through my wet pussy.

[Image: 937833_159hg-2020-5159320.jpg]

Reaching between my legs I grabbed him by the base and holding his cock, guided him to my pussy and sat down on it. We both cried out as I impaled myself on his glorious cock. He was still just as hard as he had been in my mouth and between that and the fact I could still taste both his cum and my pussy, I was overwhelmed by lust.

Sunny gasped as I rode him like he was a prize bull in a rodeo and throwing my head back I cried out in ecstasy as I pounded my pussy onto his big dick. This is what I had needed for months, what I'd dreamed about, hell what I and every woman deserved; a good hard fucking!

I pushed down harder on his chest and with a loud cry drove my hips up and down as hard as I could. Beneath me Sunny was staring at me wide eyed, his mouth open as all he could manage was a series of moans and gasps as I fucked him like a damn wild cat.

I leaned forward so I could lift my hips higher and pushed down on his chest each time I slammed down on him. I established a perfect rhythm between my hands and hips and the bed protested as Sunny was now bouncing on the mattress then back into my driving hips.

[Image: 36VPShFPY4MlnNO025FiUk1bNtGQJcz2uf1Q27EC...5E8OK6yCjs]

"Fuck yeah!" I cried out, "You like this Sunny? You like seeing how a real woman fucks? No cute little girl is going to fuck you like this, baby. Your slutty teacher is going to make your first ride your best ride!"

Sunny put his hands on my hips and pushed in an effort to slow me down and I relented and switched to sliding my hips back and forth instead of up and down. Sunny moaned softly as I switched up to riding him more slowly and sensually.

I raised my hands over my head, taking my long hair up with them and posed for him as I worked my hips even slower.

"How do I like honey? How's Miss Katrina Kaif looking riding your cock?"

"Incredible." He whispered as his hands left my hips and cupped my tits.

"That's it." I purred as he played with my nipples, "Play with those tits, they're your tits tonight, hell they're yours anytime you want them!"

Sunny looked surprised and even in my lust addled brain I realized that comment was a mistake, but I was so caught up in the moment I didn't care, there would be time to talk this out later, right now it was....show time.

I swung my leg over him and easing his cock from inside me, knelt next to him. Sunny went to sit up, but I shoved him back down on the bed.

[Image: Kat.gif]

"Not yet." I smiled down at him, "I want to show you something fun."

I spun myself around so my back was to him and swinging my leg back over him so my ass was pointing at him worked my puss along his cock.

"Put it in." I breathed, "Shove that big dick in your teacher's hot cunt!"

"Hot...wow!" He looked shocked.

"I wouldn't say that to a girl your age if I were you, but I'm in a slutty fucking mood, not give me that fucking cock!"

I was surprising myself, but all that mattered was he was pushing the head of his cock back where it belonged, inside my overheated...cunt. The word I was raised to never say sent thrill through me telling me I was officially out of control, but seeing I was already fucking an eighteen year old student, and bareback at that, a dirty word was the least of my transgressions.

I plunged back down on his cock and worked my hips slowly.

"Oh, goddamn." Sunny moaned as I rode him backwards.

I sat up for him, pushing his cock deeper and worked my hips in a teasing circular motion. He put his hands on my hips and moved with me, guiding my movements along his cock.

"How's the view from behind?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder.

"There's no bad view." He laughed, then moaned when I bounced up and down on him.

I moved faster and yelped each time I drove him up into me. Leaning over I grabbed his ankles and began driving my hips as hard as I had before. I turned my head and watched as my hips worked up and down sliding his cock in and out of me and slamming down on him as hard as I could manage.

Sunny put his hands on my ass and squeezed it while pushing and pulling, helping me ride him. I threw my head back, flipping my long hair up and across my back and admired the sight of fucking Sunny reverse cowgirl, a position I hadn't tried in years.

[Image: PicsArt_12-24-11.48.08.md.jpg]

Sunny moved his hand across my ass and I cried out in surprise when he shoved his finger in my ass.

"Yes!" I yelped, "Leave it right there!"

Sunny did as I asked and I moaned as I worked my hips now sliding his finger in and out of my tight ass. I was overwhelmed by an image of being on my knees and letting Sunny fuck me in the ass. I hadn't let anyone do that since I'd been in my wild twenties and didn't think I would let him tonight, but maybe...

I blinked that thought away and focused on the act at hand which was pretty fucking enjoyable. I continued to work my hips plunging his thick cock deep inside my grateful pussy.

Like Reply
"Not going to come quick now are you, baby?" I asked.

"Hell no." He breathed and placing his hand on the small of my back, pushed down, stopping me from moving,

He then thrust his hips into me and I groaned as he took over fucking me. I let my cheek rest on his leg and squealed as he fucked me with long hard strokes. Sunny was moaning and whimpering as he could only fuck me so hard in this position and on that note, I pulled away from his cock and rolled over onto my back.

Lifting my legs, I grabbed the backs of my knees and pulled them back so my feet were over my head.

"Get on your knees and fuck me, Sunny; I need you to really fuck me."

Sunny sat up, knelt between my legs and placing his hands on the backs of my thighs drove his beautiful cock balls deep into my pussy.

"Oh my fucking God!" I cried just as I'd told him to Sunny fucked me fast and hard.

He was using long hard strokes that had me yelping each time he buried himself in me.

"Yes, fuck me!" I gasped, "Fuck me as hard as you want to! Take me Sunny, take your teacher's pussy! Claim it! Make it yours!"

[Image: Indian-Bollywood-Film-Actress-Katrina-Ka...C450&ssl=1]

Sunny moaned and leaning forward pushed my legs back even further. My ass lifted from the bed and I was just about bent in two with his cock slamming straight down into me. I howled in pleasure as he hammered away at me and let my legs grab my tits and tugged on my nipples.

I watched Sunny's long cock repeatedly piston in and out of my sopping pussy and tried to move my hips, but could do nothing in this position but lay here and take it. That certainly wasn't a bad thing as he was fucking me goddamn silly at this point.

I looked up at Sunny and moaned at the sight of him. He was sweating profusely, his hair hanging over his eyes and those gorgeous blue eyes were wide, bright and glazed with lust. His entire body was glistening with sweat and it made the bulging muscles of his chest and arms look even better.

I needed to cum again and reaching between my legs found my swollen clit and rubbed it. I moaned at the contact, then yelped in surprise when Sunny grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away. My surprise was replaced by delight when he placed his thumb on my clit and whispered,

"That's my job, Katrina."

"Y...you're doing a hell of a job." I breathed as he rubbed my clit in hard fast circles while still pounding my pussy.

"Get what you give." He grinned down at me.

"Honey....you are giving it to me pretty fucking good right now." I moaned, "And I'm getting it, oh fuck I'm getting it!"

Sunny's thumb pressed harder on my clit and I tugged hard on my nipples as my body trembled in anticipation of coming on that huge cock. Sunny stopped rubbing my clit and catching it between his strong fingers twisted it back and the same way I was playing with my nipples.

"Oh...oh fuck!" I moaned, "That...oh just like that!"

I arched my back trying to take him deeper and desperately tried to work my hips into him as I was right on the edge.

"Harder, squeeze my clit harder! Please I..."

My words turned into what could only be described as a scream when Sunny pinched my clit and sent me over the edge. I came like an animal, head back, mouth wide open and screaming like a banshee. My pussy contracted and Sunny groaned in pleasure as my pussy convulsed around his thrusting cock.

[Image: PicsArt_09-24-06.47.37.jpg]

Sunny continued his assault on my quivering slit as his fingers twisted my clit back and forth. I was beyond words at this point and lay there squealing and moaning as I came harder than I had in years, even harder than a little a while ago, I couldn't remember last time I'd gone off like this.

My body writhed and squirmed and Sunny had an ear to ear smile on his face as he watched his teacher turn into a trembling hot wet mess beneath him. I released one more long loud squeal then went limp, my arms falling to my sides and my legs resting against him.

"Oh...my...God." I moaned. "Sunny, you....holy shit the room is spinning."

Sunny withdrew his cock from me and grabbing me by my hips wrenched his powerful shoulders to the side and flipped me over onto my stomach. The second I was on my stomach, Sunny grabbed my hips again and roughly pulled me up so I was on my knees.

"Fuck yeah!" I groaned, my pussy gushing at his sudden forcefulness, "That's it, take..."

Sunny drove into me from behind so hard the sentence finished with another animal-like howl as he squeezed my hips and tore into me like he was trying to break me. I was so overwhelmed from my orgasm I couldn't even push myself up on my hands and lay there with my cheek pressed to the sweat dampened sheet and let him have me.

In the mirror Sunny looked incredible, his lean hard body dripping with sweat and his large hands gripping me as that incredible cock hammered away at me pussy. I was so wet I could hear him entering me and saw his thighs dripping with my juices.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I exclaimed each time he hammered into me.

I couldn't even move my hips into him. I was completely drained and all his right now. Sunny slid his hand around my thigh and I gasped when he found my clit and rubbed it as he pounded me doggy style.

"I...oh....its okay." I moaned, "Just fuck me, just...ohhh."

He pressed his thumb harder into me and moved it in fast hard circles as he had before. I didn't think I could come again, but damn it felt so good and that cock! Youth and enthusiasm I thought as he was fucking me like a damn machine while trying to coax another orgasm out of me.

Sunny was moaning with each thrust and his hand was trembling on my hips.

"Go ahead," I moaned, "Come for me, baby, don't worry about me I already....Oh fuck!"

[Image: katrinakaifdoggystylefuckinggif.gif]

Sunny plunged his finger hard into my ass again and pinched my clit hard. My body caught me off guard by exploding into a sudden orgasm and lifting my head I screamed long and loud as I came for the second time in minutes and once again around that wonderful cock.

I was moaning continuously and my hips were moving of their own accord, driving back into his relentless cock. But even his cock had limits and he was now whimpering behind me as my pussy contracted around him.

"Give it to me!" I cried, "Come for me, let me have it, baby!"

Sunny cried out and I released a long deep moan as his cock jumped inside me and a long stream of come squirted deep inside me.

"Oh, that's nice." I cooed as he continued to thrust into me, each pump ending in another spurt of his hot cum.

I whimpered in pleasure as Sunny kept fucking me and painting the walls of his teacher's pussy with another huge load. He buried himself inside me and moaned as he gave me that last of it. I contracted my pussy around him and he gave an adorable little whimper as I managed to milk a few more drops from him.

I felt him softening inside me and squeezed him once more with my pussy before he eased his cock from inside me. I had thought as soon as we finished I'd already been wondering how long before he could go another round, but I'd never dreamed I would come three times the first time around.

[Image: vX5l0DVO_o.jpg]

I was feeling beyond satisfied right now, in fact as I stretched my legs out and remained lying there on my stomach what I felt was hung over as if I were sex drunk which most likely I was. I'd have to go back years to find the last time I'd gotten fucked this good.

"I can't believe we did it." Sunny said from behind me.

"Oh, I can." I replied, "I have a very wet, very satisfied pussy to prove it."

"You really enjoyed it?"

"Sunny, what did I tell you about asking?" I asked with my eyes closed and no desire to move at all. "I came three damn times."

"Right, sorry, I just really wanted you to like it."

"I did." I giggled "Three times."

"So...uh...what do we..."

"Just lie down and relax, Sunny." I patted the bed next to me. "You've just had your first time, enjoy the moment."

Sunny stretched out on his back next to me and gave me a tired smile, "Katrina, you felt so good."

"So did you." I gave him a tired smile, "And don't worry, we'll do it again before you leave, I promised you the night if you earned it and damn did you ever."

Sunny laughed then turned serious, "Katrina, can I talk to you?"

"Honey, when you make a woman come three times you can do anything you want."

"Seriously."

Uh-oh, I thought as I forced myself to roll onto my side. Propping myself up on my elbow I asked,

"What's the matter, Sunny? You should be beside yourself right now." I laughed, "The only thing you should be thinking about is more."

"Oh, I am." He smiled and I returned it as it was his usual shy aw sucks smile. "Kind of what I want to talk about, but um, first...I don't think you're going to be my tutor anymore, are you?"

"I don't think it would be a good idea Sunny." I told him, "After this you're never going to see me and think about anything, but..." I cupped my right breast, "This."

"I guess you're right."

"I know other teachers who give private lessons; we'll find you a good tutor."

"I know dad will find someone, he can buy anything." Sunny said, and then staring into my eyes said. "Even this"

"What do you mean?" I asked even as my stomach twisted into a knot.

[Image: katrina-kaif-4.jpg]

"Katrina last week when dad came home and saw us by the pool then told me to leave I snuck around to the other side of the house to listen because I thought he was going to fire you."

Like Reply
He shrugged, "I heard everything. He paid you to have sex with me because he was upset his son wasn't a stud." He grunted, "Just like he said grandpa was with him."

"Sunny, look, um..." I wasn't sure what to say, so asked the obvious, "If you knew, why did you go through with it?"

"Why? Because it was still being with you." He sat up and grabbing the sheet pulled it over his lap,

"I was so pissed at first, felt so pathetic, but when I came out and you were still in your Robe I knew you were starting right there and I...I couldn't resist. I wanted to, I felt bad knowing why you were doing it, but you're so... Katrina you're so beautiful."

"Thank you." I sat up as well, but made no move to cover up. "Honey, you're not pathetic, just shy and...if anyone is pathetic it's me. I took money to have sex with you." I frowned, "I'm a whore."

"No!" He snapped, surprising me, "You had reasons and...and well you really seemed to like it." He sighed, "Unless you're just a good actor."

"I was never acting, honey." I reached out and took his hand. "I enjoyed it, I really did which in a way makes it worse because money wasn't the only reason I should feel bad, you're a kid to me and a student and it was wrong."

"But you liked it?"

"Sunny if you heard that conversation you heard me admit I liked you looking and I did. It turned me on to have a good looking young man want me. You heard your father say that too, that I would be getting paid for what I wanted anyway. The money was an excuse for me to push myself to do what I shouldn't."

"Did you want me for real or not I guess is what I want to know." He said.

"I did." I squeezed his hand, "Honey, I so needed this. I was with an asshole for three years and it was so good to be with someone who desired me and wanted to make me happy." I paused,

"Tell you what Sunny; I am going to give your dad the money back. I haven't touched any of it. I'll give him his cash and rip up the checks."

"Don't be crazy." Sunny rolled his eyes, "He's got plenty and you could use it." He smiled, "But you offering makes me feel better."

"I'm sorry, Sunny." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry you knew and felt cheap, you're a sweet kid and I would never want to hurt you and for what it's worth? Honey you were so amazing!"

"Yeah?"

"I can honestly tell you I haven't been fucked like that in...too long to admit."

"Katrina, you...earlier when we were fooling around you said you were mine whenever I wanted you."

Oh, fucking great, he'd been paying attention.

"That was um, sort of pillow talk, Sunny. You know the heat of the moment I was excited it felt so good."

"But if it felt so good why not do it again, I mean past tonight?"

"Sunny you're..."

"Not your student anymore."

"You're..."

"Katrina, do you really think I'm attractive?"

"You're very good looking."

"And you said I'm sweet and you like that and you said you needed someone to be good to you, I was just good to you."

"Sunny." I saw where this was going and had to admit it was more flattering than it should be and the thought of this on a regular basis? But I'd already done enough immoral things here. "You're twenty. I'm 37 years old."

"Age is a number." He countered, "You're beautiful for your age Katrina, for any age. And," he gestured to my still naked body, "You're so fucking hot."

"Sunny we had fantastic sex, we really did, but you need to be with a girl your age."

"Why?" He asked a serious look on his face. "There's a lot of couples that have big age differences, why do I have to be with someone my age?"

[Image: tumblr_ol9cq3FstX1ud0vilo1_400.jpg]

"Because...Sunny what we had was great sex." I winked, trying to keep it light, "Really fucking great sex, but you need more than that. You need a girlfriend, a partner, someone you really care about."

"I care about you." He said softly, "Katrina I've been crushing on you for three years."

"Honey." To my surprise I felt myself blushing, "That is so sweet, but crush is a good word. I'm a woman you find attractive and now the only one you've slept with, you're a little blinded right now."

"No." He shook his head, "Katrina I'm going to tell you something." He took a deep breath. "You're the reason I wasn't with other girls."

"What?"

"As soon as I met you I thought of you, you're like the perfect woman. You're pretty, sexy, smart., and funny. We're not just a tutor and student, you joke with me and ask me about my life, you care about me."

"Not in that way, though." I explained, "Sunny...I mean you're...a kid to me."

"Not your kid." He pointed out, "And when girls my age were interested all I could think of was you."

"But I was a fantasy, they could have been real."

"You felt pretty real just now." He said, "I knew we couldn't before, I...was a kid, not even a legal adult. You know my dad isn't as bad as he seems, he said a first time should be with someone who means something."

He laughed, "But I guess when he saw I wasn't finding anyone he just assumed I had issues. He didn't know I was waiting for someone."

"Oh, come on." I laughed nervously. "You could not have seen this coming; if your father didn't offer how long would you have waited?"

Sunny grinned at me.

"What's so funny?"

"I guess it's not funny, but...Katrina you were saying you were sorry to me, but I owe you a sorry too."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"I let my dad catch me with those movies. I knew he would ask about them, make the connection to you and when he did I told him how much I thought about you and how hot you were." He grinned, "I knew the grandpa story, about how he paid someone to be with my dad, I heard it from my uncle when he took me fishing and he got drunk. I...I was hoping he would do what he did."

"You...you conniving little bastard!" I exclaimed, and then laughed, "And I thought you were so sweet."

"I am, I want to be." He put his hand over mine. "With you."

"Honey, we...we can't. It would be wrong."

[Image: katrina-kaif-nudes-busty-001.jpg?fit=%2C&ssl=1]

"According to you all of this was, but you did it." He leaned closer, "I get it, I am a kid to you, but I could be more!"

"Sunny you can't think you could be my...boyfriend?"

He looked away, "I think we could try."

"Sunny that...that wouldn't be fair to you. Look for me, a hot sweet young guy at my beck and call? That's a lot of women's fantasy. But for you, I'm older and maybe now that would be okay, but you'd be thirty and I'd be on my way to 50’s."

Sunny was silent and I continued, "I was the first woman you had interest in and you just said you wouldn't let yourself go with another girl because you liked me. How do you know you can't meet a girl your age to enjoy in every way?"

"I..." He sighed. "Maybe I could, but why should I?"

"Because I would just feel like I took advantage of you even more."

"Okay, I have an idea." He nodded, "All of this was supposed to be so I would be confident with girls my age, right? So like my dad says I wouldn't waste all the fun I could have in college?"

"Pretty much."

"Well first off, being with a hot cougar is pretty damn fun." He grinned, "But for the rest, well my next semester doesn't start for almost two months, right?"

"Right."

"So how about," He gave me the sweet smile, that right now I was thinking he knew I was a sucker for. "We spend the summer having fun and when school rolls around you see if you still want me to find someone else or maybe I'll decide I'm wrong and I should meet someone."

"Hmm." Say no, Katrina, say no, end this now.

"Think about it, if nothing else we have some serious fun, right? And just think how ready I'll be for the girls then." He laughed.

I looked at him and thought about what he'd said. I wanted someone to appreciate me, to be good to me, sweet to me, give a shit about me and...act like they knew I was in the bedroom with them. Sunny would fit all those things, but his age! I was old enough to be his mother!

Sex was one thing; that we could have on the sly, but how the hell could I date him? Could I take this twenty year old kid out to dinner with me? Go dancing? The looks I would get would be...oh, who was I kidding from some women I knew the look would be 'good for her', but that was only about sex.

Then again I could do what he just said, enjoy the sex for a few weeks and see if anything else came out of it. If feelings developed we could take it from there, if not then I was at least in for the best sex of my life.

But was I just using him at that point? He was adorable and every time I thought that my mind brought up his age as if it were a self defense mechanism. Maybe Sunny was right, who cares about numbers, if he could make me happy, why not?

"So while you think about it." He cut into my thoughts, "You did promise me tonight right?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well, um while you were thinking," He placed his hand on my breast, "I was thinking too." He whipped the covers off to show his cock was once again at full attention. "How about you show me where the bathroom is and I get the shower ready." He gave me that irresistible smile, "I'll soap you up, wash your hair, we'll..."

His words trailed off as I leaned in and kissed him. He was caught off guard at first, but quickly recovered and I moaned as his lips caressed mine. I put my arms around him and kissed him deeply, my tongue sliding into his mouth.

He wrapped his arms around me and as we shared a long kiss I pushed his age out of my mind and just thought of how good he felt. His soft lips, his strong arms and the passion of his kiss. He wasn't a kid, but a man, albeit a young one and one that had made me pretty damn happy. I'd had more fun this week than I'd had in years.

I wasn't just the sex either, but the anticipation. Spending the days in between his private lessons thinking of him and looking forward to how much fun we would have, thinking of all the things I would do to him. I had felt like a young girl, giddy with excitement and crazy with desire.

Why turn that down over a number? Why worry about what others would think? I'd never had Sunny as a student and very few people even knew I had tutored him, why couldn't we try this?"

I dropped my hand down into his lap and squeezing his huge cock sealed the deal; why not have some fun? Maybe a kid was just what I needed; maybe it was time to stop worrying and being so fucking serious about everything.

Sunny moaned as I pumped his cock and pulling his lips from mine whispered, "How about that shower?"

"No." I shook my head and lay back on the bed, put my arms out to him, "How about you come down here instead?"

Sunny looked surprised, but after a quick glance at my body he rolled over between my legs. He had his hands next to my shoulders and putting my arm around his neck, I pulled him down into a kiss. I moved my hips, working my pussy along the head of his cock and he moaned into my mouth when I reached between us and guided him inside me.

Sunny entered me with one smooth confident thrust and as he began to fuck me, I whispered into his mouth, "Slow this time, slow and easy, like this."

I worked my hips slowly up and down, and with a soft moan Sunny matched my rhythm and letting my head fall back on the pillow I sighed contentedly as he moved within me. I wrapped my long legs around his waist drawing him deeper and putting both my arms around him, pulled him into my embrace.

[Image: PicsArt_04-10-09.10.41_compress57.jpg]

My hard nipples pressed into his chest and he was breathing heavy in my ear as we moved slowly and sensually. I'd never been much for slow and easy and maybe it was because of how wild we'd already gone at it, but this felt damn good.

Sunny added to that by nuzzling his face into my neck and kissing me. I ran my hands along his back, caressing him with my fingers and admiring the muscles beneath his sweaty skin.

"Katrina, this feels so good, I..."

"Don't talk." I said softly, "Just enjoy." I turned my head and caught his lips and as we kissed I felt him relax down into me.

Sunny let his arms go and sliding them beneath me hugged me tightly as we continued to...what was I doing? I knew damn well, but was hesitant to admit it. We were taking our time, yes, that's what we were doing.

I lost track of time as I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying not just his impressive cock, but the way his body felt close to mine. Sunny began moaning with each slow pump and I groaned as he lost control and began thrusting harder into me. I felt his body tense as he neared his and moved my hips faster into him urging him on.

"There you go, honey." I purred in his ear, "Let it go, let me have it."

Sunny gave me a few more delicious long hard strokes then groaned in my ear as he came inside me. Even after coming twice he still filled my pussy with several spurts of his hot come. I moaned and contracted my pussy around him, milking him as I had before for every drop he had.

Sunny moaned and as his body relaxed into mine I could feel his heart pounding against me.

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-XXX-Nude-3.jpg]

"There you go, honey, stay right here, just relax."

He nuzzled his face into my neck and sighed when I teased my nails along his back and ran my fingers through his hair.

We remained there for several minutes holding each other in silence and I sighed contentedly as Sunny softened inside me. Damn he felt good. Echoing my thoughts Sunny whispered, "Katrina that felt so good, I'd never thought of having sex like that."

"That wasn't sex Sunny." I said in his ear as I continued to play with his hair. "That was called making love."

"I liked it. They never show that in the dirty movies."

"They show sex in dirty movies Sunny and any two people can have sex and it will be fun, but not everyone can make love." I paused then hoping I wouldn't live to regret them. I pushed the next words out before I could change my mind. "Only people who care about each other can make love."

Sunny pushed himself up over me and I groaned softly as he removed himself from inside me. Looking down at me he gave me that sweet smile.

"Does that mean you're going to give me a chance?"

I returned and smiled, "Let's put it this way, Sunny, you just passed your final exam with flying colors." I laughed, then pulled him back down into my embrace, "How's an internship sound?"

[Image: Naked-cuckold-sex-Katrina-Kaif-fucked-on...ke-pic.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
Please continue Kajol Ashram story
Like Reply
FanArtic 120 - fan appreciation

Sai Pallavi's story was too good bro!

Particularly, the way you brought out conflict between
the young wife's sexual excitement & the situation she was in, was erotic in it's own self!!

More stories like this please!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
#Priya Prakash Varrier

In Priya Prakash Varrier' life there were only two things that were constant. Her father always went golfing on Saturdays, and every single summer for 1 month she went to her Grandpa Ramu's farm. And Priya looked forward to this month more than anything in the world.

This summer was different, however. Priya had just graduated high school, and she was planning on going to a college close to her Grandpa's farm so that she would have some family to be close to. But that wasn't why this summer was different.

This summer was different because this summer, Priya was coming to her Grandpa's farm with an agenda. This summer, she was going to seduce her Grandfather.

[Image: 5142dd9158ab27662527fc1ff74084c5.jpg]

Priya's Grandma had passed away a few years ago. Obviously no one could expect her Grandpa to ever be the same but last summer when she went visit him she noticed him looking at some of the farm hands' wives or girlfriends. And she realized that he was missing something very specific. She decided that next summer she would give it to him.

And why not? She thought to herself. I'm a virgin, so he'll be my first. And wouldn't it be better for him to be with someone he knew and trusted than some random women he found on the street? And with that, any concern she had, that it was incest, that he might not want to, that it was wrong, went out the window. She was going to fuck her Grandpa.

Priya was, indeed, a virgin. She had kissed a few boys but she hadn't even had any over the clothes petting. In fact, the only sexual experience she did have was exploring her own body and learning what things she liked.

[Image: l4HTgiC6VN5gjBsn7JPiZTD3vluV18Srug_eF1GU...qDVDe0jEe8]

So, once she knew what she wanted to do she planned for everything. She wanted to give her Grandpa her body in every way. Using her money she earned from lifeguarding she bought a month's worth of Plan B pills. She trained extra hard with the swim team to tone her body and give her an exquisite, lean look. She researched and practiced (sans penetration) everything sex in every way that she could so that when she got to her Grandpa he wouldn't want for anything.

And finally the day was here. She stepped out of the car and grabbed her suitcase from the car. She began rolling it into the garage when the door leading inside the house opened. She saw her Grandpa and looked at him as a man for the first time.

He was 6'0", 140 lbs of muscle. Enough wrinklage to know he was past his prime but he looked fit enough that you could tell he still had plenty of life yet to live.

Oh and he's gonna live it up thought Priya to herself comparing how she would look underneath him. At 5'4" 110 lbs, 32-24-34 , she looked forward to being almost completely engulfed by him.

She walked up to him, and gave him a hug, standing up on her tippy-toes, arms wrapped around his neck, and she gave him a kiss, that lingered slightly too long and slightly close to his lips to be appropriate. As she let go of him she slid her hand down his front and quickly, covertly cupped his sack through his jeans.

He jumped in response, a look of confusion on his face. Priya returned the look with one she hoped was seductive, lightly biting her lower lip and walked past him.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, Grandpa." she called behind her.

[Image: 291caab4d4ac27f5271186d4934acd37.jpg]

Priya put her suitcase in the same room she always had. Upstairs, second door on the left. She always slept there. Her Grandpa had already set out some towels for her. She grabbed one and her shower bag and went to the bathroom at the end of the hall. Once there she stripped and turned the shower on. While she waited for the water to warm up she placed her thong, which was almost soaked through, at the door to the bathroom, leaving it just a little cracked, in hopes of her Grandpa finding it.

She then hopped into the shower and went about shaving her entire body below her neck. She went over everything twice then again to make sure she didn't miss anything. She wanted to look perfect.

During the shower some movement caught her eye. She saw through the shower door the reflection of her Grandpa in the mirror. He was smelling her red thong. She watched him closely, as he went from smelling to licking to full on sucking her juices from it. She quickly became sure that the wetness between her legs was not due to the water running down her body.

[Image: img503efe6f2d16c.jpg]

She saw him take the panties with him as he headed to his room. Priya felt encouraged by this. She now knew that the actual seduction wouldn't be hard. Her Grandpa wanted her. And boy did she intend to deliver.

Like Reply
She finished her shower and dried off. She had her make-up stuff in her shower bag, intending on leaving it in the bathroom. She put her make-up on and checked herself out in the mirror. A priest wouldn't have been able to resist her. She wrapped her towel around her chest and walked to her bedroom to find her Grandpa standing by her suitcase, red thong still in-hand, smelling it like it was his first breath.

Priya smiled to herself.

[Image: priya-prakash-varrierhd-wallpapers-deskt...1596619691]

"Well there's plenty more where that came from, Grandpa," she said to him. Will jumped and looked at her standing in the doorway.

"Uh... umm... Priya, I'm sorry... I was just..."

"Oh no, don't be sorry, Grandpa. I don't mind. In fact," Priya teased, as she undid the knot on her towel and let it fall to the floor, "Let me do something for you." Will ogled at the gorgeous, naked, barely legal coed in front of him, unable to believe that this was really happening. Priya walked up to her Grandpa and dropped to her knees. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock before he could stop her.

[Image: PicsArt_09-12-08.26.03.jpg]

It took Priya a moment to register how big it already was. This was like the cocks she saw in porn. Priya knew that pornstar cocks weren't what one should expect in real life but her Grandpa could put some of the male pornstars to shame and he wasn't even all the way hard yet.

"My, my, Grandpa, what a big cock you have," she looked up at him, and with a smile and a wink she had him in her mouth. She sucked on the engorged head licking around it and then tonguing the underside. Then she licked from the base all the way to the head, leaving a trail of saliva. Then she began to use every technique that she saw in the pornos that she watched. She sucked at varying pressures, she used her hands while sucking. She deepthroated. She was on a mission to pleasure her Grandfather and nothing was going to stop her.

[Image: priya-prakash-nude.md.jpg]

"Ohh, ohh my god" Will moaned as his beautiful,  granddaughter sat on her knees in front of him sucking his dick like she was getting paid for it.

Maybe I should pay her for it, he thought to himself as he breathed in her thong again. But this is wrong. She shouldn't be doing this. This isn't right. If anyone finds out we could get in serious trouble!

"Ahhh, Priya, oh my god, that feels... Priya, you've gotta stop. This isn't right." He said to her.

"No, Grandpa, I really don't," Priya said to him, taking his cock out of her mouth and stroking it with her right hand, "I know you're lonely and you haven't had the company of a woman in a long time. I wanted to fix that for you because I love you and, also, I want too. I want you, so just relax and enjoy everything that I'm going to do for you, Grandpa." And with that she went back to slurping on his cock, not even waiting for him to respond. Priya truly just wanted to please him.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_l-002.jpg]

"Holy fuck, oh fuck, Priya, please keep going," Will said, convinced, at least for the moment, that this was ok. Priya was right, though. He hadn't had the company of a woman in a long time and he was getting close quicker than he would have liked. But he couldn't help it. She would suck all the way down his shaft, and slowly pull back, tonguing the underside of his head ferociously. Each time she would go down she would go a little farther. Until she was deepthroating him every time. Then she popped his cock out of her mouth and sucked on his balls while stroking him. After a few minutes of this there was no way that Ramu was going to last any longer.

Like Reply
"Oh, fuck, Priya, baby, I'm going to cum any second," he announced just as she began to deepthroat him again. Priya did not seem the least bit fazed by this news. Instead she began to suck from halfway down all the way to the hilt getting faster and faster.

It took less than ten seconds for Ramu to cum. Priya didn't miss a beat and kept her rhythm, swallowing and sucking as she could. Will came for almost a full minute, pent up from years of not being pleasured. She was surprised because this was part she was unsure about. She had never tasted cum before and wasn't sure how she was going to like. She had read up on how cum was supposed to taste etc. but this actually tasted good. She could have this flavor at any time and she would not mind at all. She now knew something new about herself. She liked the taste of cum!

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-nangi-2.jpg?ssl=1]

Priya stopped sucking only when her Grandfather's cock had gone soft and she was sure there was no more cum left for the moment. She popped it out of her mouth and gave it one last kiss as it shrunk to its soft position.

"Oh Priya," Will said, "That was wonderful. Thank you so much for that."

"You don't have to thank me, Grandpa. It really was my pleasure. I don't know what you do, but you taste delicious. In fact, I think I want some more," and Priya started tonguing and sucking the senior's soft dick again.

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Naked-Boobs.md.jpg]

Ramu's mind went blank once again, intoxicated from the pleasure of his granddaughter's mouth. He was hard again in no time, and no sooner was he fully erect did Priya stop sucking him, his cock slick with her saliva, and push him onto the bed. Will fell onto the bed, his knees hanging off the edge.

"Now, Grandpa, you get your real treat," Priya said as she got on top of her grandfather, and lined up his large dick with her small pussy, "And I'll get mine," she whispered to herself, excited that her fantasy, her plan, that she had worked on for almost a whole year was coming to fruition.

"Priya, please, this is not something that we should be doing. A blowjob was one thing but full on sex is anothe..." Will was cut off by Priya's mouth on his. And before he could say another word she sunk on his cock.

Will had never experienced a pussy like this. In his prime he had definitely landed plenty of sexy women. And a point of pride for him was that they all left pleasured, satisfied, and well fucked. But even in all his years of experience he had never felt a pussy like Priya's. It felt like a mix of velvet, satin, and silk, all woven into one cloth that seemed to be tailor made to fit his dick. Each vein, each curve, each ridge of his dick was embraced by his granddaughter's pussy, leaving no room between them. His dick slid in so easily that Will was sure that Priya was dripping like a faucet. In fact, any doubt, or regret, or hesitation that he might have had for fucking her evaporated when he felt how wet she was. She wanted this. She had made this happen. While he might feel guilty, at least she was the one who was initiating and she had fully and enthusiastically consented. And then she bottomed out.

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Hot-Boobs-Show.md.jpg]

Will thought that he had died and gone to heaven. She felt heavenly. Years later when Will looked back on this moment he often thought I have no idea how I didn't cum right there, but he kept it together through some miracle. She did all this, the least he could do was last longer than ten seconds and actually make her cum! And so Will pulled it together, so he could really, really fuck his granddaughter.

Priya's pussy was dripping like a faucet at this point. Her year of planning was coming to fruition and she was finally going to get to fuck her grandfather. He protested a little more than Priya had anticipated, even though she knew it was just because he didn't want to "Corrupt his granddaughter," she knew he was into it. So when he started protesting as she began to straddle him instead of trying to argue she just kissed him, lined him up, and started to slide him in. She was not prepared. She had wanted to please him, her own pleasure had not even crossed her mind. But when the head went in Priya started orgasming right there. It was a little one but as she slid down farther it grew more and more. She had never known a pleasure like this and she knew immediately that she would never be complete without it. She didn't know if there was another cock out there that would make her feel the way her Grandpa's was making her feel, but she wasn't about to give up his dick, even to try and find it. His cock filled every corner of her pussy. There was nowhere in her hole that was not touched by his cock. It was almost as if his dick was made specifically for her pussy, to pleasure more than anything or anyone else. There was nothing else in the world that mattered other than her Grandfather's dick inside her pussy. And then she bottomed out.

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Sexy-Boobs.md.jpg]

That's where her true orgasm hit her. She had never orgasmed like that before. It was like every single muscle in her body clenched and released as pure, utter euphoria flooded through her.

"AHHHH, I'M COMING!!" she screamed as her orgasm quaked through her.

Like Reply
Her orgasm seemed to awaken the dormant dom in Will. He grabbed by the waist, holding her down on his cock, and stood up. She threw her arms around his neck, still shuddering in orgasm, as he walked with her impaled on him. He walked up to the wall of bedroom and he began to fuck her like a possessed man.

The sound of skin slapping skin filled the house, only to be drowned out by the relentless screams of Priya who was up to the point of blacking out from the pleasure.

[Image: pin-her-against-the-wall-and-amp_700.gif]

"OH FUCK, GRANDPA!!" Priya screamed, "FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME LIKE NO ONE ELSE EVER WILL!! I DIDN'T KNOW SEX WOULD EVER FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD! YOUR DICK IS LIKE MAGIC, GRANDPA!! HOLY FUCK, DO NOT STOP FUCKING ME!"

Will did everything in his power to comply. He moved her from the wall to the bed, turning her around on his cock, so that she was on all fours on the bed as he stood behind her. He could consistently feel the walls of her pussy tensing and relaxing on his dick as he thrust in and out of her.

"SHIT, GRANDPA," she exclaimed, saying things she had only dreamt about until this moment, "FUCK ME LIKE YOUR WHORE!! FUCK ME ANYTIME, GRANDPA. LITERALLY ANYTIME, PLEASE NEVER KEEP THIS COCK FROM ME! I'M YOUR SLUT!!"

"Yeah, baby, you're my slut?!"

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Naked-Body-Stills.md.jpg]

"YES, GRANDPA, I'M YOUR FUCKING SLUT, TO FUCK ALL YOU WANT!"

"You're my little cumslut?!"

"I'M YOUR LITTLE CUMSLUT! I'LL BE YOUR CUMSLUT ANYTIME YOU WANT!!"

Will flipped her around so that she was on her back, his fingers interlaced with hers. He leaned over her, putting his full weight into his thrusts and grinding his pelvis into her clit, as she met his every thrust with her own, as she had been doing. Will kept going another 10 minutes or so but he was ready to burst.

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-fucking-big-black-...e-leak.jpg]

"Priya, I'm getting close, I'm going to..." He was cut off when Priya wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her, raising up on her elbows to kiss him again.

"Cum inside me," she said, breaking the kiss for just a breath, and then kissing him deeply again.

And that's exactly what Ramu did. His cock erupted, releasing what he was sure was gallons of cum into his Granddaughter's prime pussy. He was sure she would become pregnant. But he couldn't stop. He just kept cumming and cumming. Priya came again, too, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her head falling back, her mouth in a perfect "O" shape, but no sound came out. They both came down from their orgasms together. Still holding hands, breathing as if they had both just run a marathon in record time.

[Image: PicsArt_09-12-08.21.06-600x401-1.jpg]

Priya collapsed onto her grandfather's chest, his penis shrinking inside of her. Her face was in the crook of his neck, and she breathed in his musky scent while urgently kissing any bit of his skin she could get her lips on. Priya wasn't done, she had one more thing she had to do. She took a moment, gathering her energy so she could give her Grandfather one more final thing.

Finally, without a word she slid off of her Grandfather's cock and took it into her mouth. Determined to get it hard again, determined to complete her plan. Despite her Grandfather's insistent questions of what she was doing, or his assurance that she didn't need to do anything that she didn't want to, she continued and sure enough felt him start to stiffen and grow in her mouth.

After another minute or so Priya's Grandpa was at full mast and she knew it was time for the final part of her plan.

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Nude-Round-Ass.md.jpg]

Priya pulled her mouth from the cock, leaving it slick with spit, and straddled her Grandfather in reverse cowgirl and then did something that her Grandfather could have only ever dreamed about. She put his cock against her anus, moved it around to get the spit on her asshole and put the tip at her anal entrance.

Like Reply
"Priya, honey, what're you doing?" Will began to ask her, "You don't hav..."

"What's the matter, Grandpa," Priya asked, looking back at him, seductively, "Don't you want my ass?"

And she slowly slid down, the cock opening her ass.

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Nude-Hot-Stills.md.jpg]

Priya felt a pop and let out a pleasant yelp. She felt up and down and knew that the head just popped in. This was part of the plan that Priya was most excited to try. And she was not disappointed. This was different. Pleasant, exciting, intriguing, arousing, but something she could never describe. She felt full, but in a pleasant, unnatural way.

Priya slid all the way down on her Grandpa's cock until he was all the way inside her.

"Oh, Grandpa," she moaned, "Your cock feels so good in my ass. tears coming from eyes"

"Priya, dear, it's like your ass was made for my cock. I can't believe you did this for me. I've only ever gotten to fuck an ass once before, but never one as gorgeous as yours."

"Thanks, Grandpa," she laughed, "You're my first in everything. But I don't think I ever want another cock in my ass. It's only for you! Anytime you want to fuck my ass, it's yours!"

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Nude-Boobs-Photos.md.jpg]

Who can say how it happened. Maybe it was the fact that a beautiful, tight-bodied woman had his cock all the way up her ass, maybe it was that she had just promised her ass to him any time he desired, maybe it was the fact that this woman was his Granddaughter. Whatever it was, Will got his second with his full cock all the way inside his Granddaughter's rectum. He grabbed her by the hips, slid her up, and slammed her back down onto his cock.

"AHHH!! FUUHHHHHH!" exclaimed Priya, as her Grandfather continuously impaled her behind on his large dick.

Will built up a rhythm, fucking his Granddaughter, each thrust perfectly in time with the last one. Priya had begun to fuck back in perfect time with Will's rhythm. Once he had the rhythm built Will began adding more force behind each thrust, really wanting to hear her cheeks clap against his pelvis.

[Image: PriyaVarrier.md.jpg]

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," came from Priya's mouth as her Grandpa Will began fuck her with more force.

Will was not going to be silent during this round though.

"Oh yeah, who's ass is this, slut?" he asked.

"Yours, Grandpa!" she answered, not a second's hesitation.

"When can I fuck it?"

"Anytime, Grandpa. You can fuck my ass anytime you want to. You can fuck my ass whenever you want to!"

"What about your pussy?" Will said, as he started pounding her faster.

"Of course, Grandpa! You can fuck my pussy anytime you want to! You can fuck my pussy whenever you want to!"

"And your slutty mouth?"

"It, it, it, doesn't matter, Grandpa," Priya said in between thrusts, "The hole doesn't matter. You can fuck any hole, anytime. Literally, from now on you can just walk up to me and bend me over and just GO AT ME!!!"

Priya began screaming as Ramu increased his speed yet again! She could feel his orgasm coming as well as her own building up.

[Image: keisha-grey-tushy-anal-cowgirl-fuck.gif]

"OH FUCK, GRANDPA, JUST LIKE THAT, YES, YES!!! YOU CAN FUCK ME ANYWHERE, GRANDPA!! ANYWHERE ON THIS FARM. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR FARMHANDS SEE! THEY'LL JUST SEE ME GETTING THE FUCKING OF MY LIFE!! FUCK ME WHEN WE GO INTO TOWN!! OH, FUUUUUUUUUCK!! GRANDPA, I'LL STOP WEARING CLOTHES ON THE FARM SO YOU CAN HAVE ME ANYTIME!!! MY BODY IS YOURS! MY PUSSY IS YOURS! IT'S YOUR PUSSY! NO ONE ELSE'S!!!!

"Oh fuck, baby!" Will said, "I won't be able to hold it anymore!"

Like Reply
"Cum inside my ass Grandpa! I want you cum inside me always!"

"ALMOST THERE!"

"ME TOO, GRANDPA!!!"

"ARGHH, HERE IT COMES"

"HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHCK!!" Priya screamed so loud that the neighbors 2 miles down the road must have heard. Her own orgasm hit her like a semi-truck, and Priya could feel her anus pulsating as she felt a strange warmth which she was sure was her Grandfather's cum being shot all the up in her bowels. Will gave a few last thrusts before laying back on the bed, exhausted. Priya pulled herself off of her Grandpa, and again, much to her Grandfather's pleasurable shock, she took his cock into her mouth again and cleaned her anal juices, and the cum from him. She could feel his cum oozing from her ass, and dripping from her pussy. She had a realization as she cleaned her Grandpa Will's cock.

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-nangi-2.jpg?ssl=1]

I always want to be filled with his cum. I want his cum in all three of my holes at all times, she thought to herself.

When she was done she pulled herself up onto the bed and snuggled up next to her Grandpa, placing her head on his chest, placing one leg over him, stroking his chest hair with her manicured fingers.

Ramu, who was still breathing hard, did not know what to say.

"Priya..."

"Let me start, Grandpa," she interrupted, "I meant everything I said. I didn't say anything in the heat of the moment. I meant everything. I am no longer going to wear any clothes around the farm, and when we go out, no underwear. My mouth, pussy, and ass are always available to you whenever you want. Literally wherever. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where we are. If you want to cum, please use any of my holes."

[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Heroine-Low-Neck-B...ure.md.jpg]

"But Honey --"

"Grandpa have you ever heard of Free Use?"

"What?"

"Free Use? The fetish?"

"No. What is it?"

"It's this idea of basically continuous consent. So there's always consent from one or both parties. The reason I asked is because I want you to know you always have my consent. You don't have to ask to fuck me. If you want it, I want it. In fact if you want it, I need it."

Will did not respond, but just looked at his Granddaughter, dumbfounded.

"Like I said," Priya continued, "I meant every word."

"How did you learn about this?" Will asked, suddenly curious how his apparently (prior to the last hour and half) virgin Granddaughter knew so much about sex and sexual fetishes.

"Oh," she replied sheepishly, "Well when I planned to sleep with you I wanted to make sure that I was ready for anything you wanted. So I did a lot of research!"

"And when did you plan on sleeping with me?" Ramu asked, amused.

"About a year ago."

"What?!"

"You just looked so lonely and I've always had a crush on you and I just wanted you to be happy! So I decided the next time I came to your farm I'd make myself your personal cumslut!"

"Well," Ramu started, dumbfounded yet again, "You definitely succeeded!"

"I'm looking forward to this summer, Grandpa," Priya said as she pulled herself closer to him, "More specifically, I'm looking forward to getting fucked by you lots more!"

[Image: 1547445418848.jpg]

[Image: 1547447603972.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
Awesome NARRATION,,,, Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Super......
Like Reply
# Tails of two sisters

"Aaahhhhhhhh...aahhh... faster... faster."

The ancestral house of Balwant Thakur, the sarpanch of the village, was empty, but there were sounds coming from the storeroom. Keerthi's naked ass was on one of the wheat sacks. Her legs were locked onto the thighs of Raju who was showing no mercy as he was pounding her as hard as he could.

[Image: Nude%2BKeerthy%2BSuresh%2Bsex%2Bfake%2Bimages.jpg]

"Oh god... Four days is like four years... ahh... suck my boobs, drink the milk... it's tough to drain it myself." Keerthi moaned.

Raju immediately started sucking out the warm sweet breast milk. Although, Keerthi's son Aaditya was weaned off six months ago, she was still secreting milk for Raju to feast on and she had to drain it during her bath if he couldn't suck it dry.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?"

A voice totally shocked them and drained all the blood from their respective bodies. It was Anupama, Keerthi's sister standing in the door of the storeroom with her eyes bloodshot in anger.

[Image: Anupama+Parameswaran+in+A+Aa+_2_.jpg]

She had come to stay with her sister during college vacation four days ago. She never missed going to the Temple every Friday. Keerthi faked back pain so she decided to go alone, but halfway there it started raining so she came back to take an umbrella. She found the house empty and then heard the guttural moans of her sister coming from the storeroom. She decided to investigate and got the shock of her life.

Her sister, the daughter-in-law of the Sarpanch Balwant Thakur, the most famous person in the nearby 16 villages, was fucking her lowly servant. Keerthi weakly called out to her to stop but by that time, Anupama had already run off from the house.

Anupama waited for Thakur ji to come back home and then returned. Keerthi silently begged her after dinner to hear her but Anupama refused to listen and threatened to expose them which made Keerthi stop.

[Image: wp2050858.jpg]

Anupama couldn't sleep that night.

How come her sister who she idolized since childhood could do this?

Mahesh Thakur married her just for her beauty even though their family was dirt poor. Their family is helping her to go to college which would have been an unfulfilled dream otherwise. Yes, Mahesh ji goes for days regarding their granite business, but that doesn't mean she should jump at the first cock she finds.

Raju... . While her sister looked like a movie heroine and was very popular in her village, he looked like one of the perverts who got beaten by the hero in the old movies. What did she really see in him? He was in his mid 40s too. Was she coerced or blackmailed? But the passion she saw in Keerthi made her think otherwise.

[Image: z0GUFq.jpg]

Next day during breakfast, she told Thakur ji that she wanted to go home. Thakur was surprised, but she insisted that she was homesick. Anupama's village was even more remote than Thakur's and they had just 2 buses, one in the morning and other in the evening. The morning one had already left while the evening one was so jam-packed that no woman would travel unless she had absolutely no choice.

[Image: J7PccdUnHyfv12vm0EN9VRqhoAuKyrB-EdLA-M0N...oahnbfacig]

Mahesh had already taken one car while Thakur ji needed the other one for the upcoming village inspector meeting.

There was a shortcut between villages which was accessible by foot or bicycle, so Thakur ordered Raju to take her. Anupama protested but he insisted that it was for her safety. Anupama stopped herself from telling Thakur that he was sending a wolf to protect the sheep.

Despite a protesting Keerthi, Anupama packed her bag and then sat in the carrier of the bicycle instead of sitting on the handlebar. Raju started cycling. Once he reached out of earshot of the house, he tried to explain.

"Madam-"

"Shut up Raju" interrupted Anupama, "Don't think I forgave you. The only reason I didn't tell Thakur ji was because my sister's life will be affected. But I won't leave you. If you try to talk now or if you ever touch my sister in the future, I'll complain to Thakurji that I left suddenly because you touched me inappropriately while I slept. I'm ready to do this for my sister whom you have blackmailed somehow. Stay away from her."

She had rehearsed this script overnight and wanted to instill fear in him. Raju kept quiet and continued cycling. They soon left the village and came into a forested area, which is why it was avoided during night times.

They came across a small waterfall only ten feet tall which led to a small stream. The water was waist high and they had put big boulders for people to skip and cross.

They both got off the bicycle and Raju lifted it up his head and moving swiftly, he skipped over the boulders and was at the other end. He put the bicycle down and went back to hold her hand to help her across.

"Get lost, Raju," sneered Anupama, "Do you think I'm a baby that I can't cross these stones myself? I'll never let those filthy hands touch me."

She jumped, but her legs slipped on the boulder, and she fell down in the stream. Her bag also fell in. She got completely drenched and had no choice than to hold Raju's hand to come up. Raju recovered the luggage bag.

"Are you hurt?" he asked handing over the bag. Anupama shook her head.

"Do you have any other dress?" He asked and then Anu looked at her chest. The pink salwar kameez was totally sticking to her skin and became transparent showing her black bra prominently.

"Yes, but they are wet too," she cried.

[Image: 6d338fc26074c9a453df48a8000b65f7.jpg]

"Ok then, go behind that tree and use my dhoti like a towel and give me your dress. I'll wash the dress and it will be dry in an hour. I'll guard you till then and I promise I won't try anything." He said.

Anupama wanted to argue but she found no other choice. So she went behind the large tree and wrapped the dhoti around her chest where it covered her sensitive areas. She stripped her dress and gave it to Raju. Raju insisted she give him her bra and panties as well so that it wouldn't look odd with wet underwear making her dress transparent again. Anupama realised he had a point and removed her undergarments and gave them to him.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Raju went to the stream and washed the dress and put the clothes against the neat stones. He also kept small stones on top to avoid them from flying away in the wind.

She then saw him come close to the tree and then he started walking with his eyes closed towards her. Anupama wanted to protest but realised that she had nowhere to run. Raju sat on the floor and asked Anupama to sit behind him so that he wouldn't look.

"Look, miss," He started, "What I'm going to tell you next... I just want you to listen with no interruptions. Once I'm finished, you can do what you want. I promise you that if you want, I'll give an excuse of going to Kasi for religious pilgrimage to Thakurji and I'll never come back if you agree to hear.

[Image: Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-15-10.50...d103da.jpg]

Also I'm going to tell secrets which are so powerful that I could be killed if they know I told you."

Anupama was totally flabbergasted. Was he just bluffing or was it that bad? Anyway, they had to be there for at least an hour. The least she could do was listen to it. She came and sat behind him so that their backs were almost touching.

Raju began his story:

"My real name is Raj Kumar after that the great actor but no one calls me that as it's not a good name for a servant. I lost both my parents by the age of 5 and was sent to my uncle's home. But he too was very poor. So he 'sold' me to be the servant of Thakur ji which was actually a blessing in disguise. They made me work hard but still treated me very well.

Then Balwant ji got married and bhabhiji looked after me like a real brother. Then Mahesh was born and I felt so happy. When I was 25, they found an orphan girl for me to marry. Life was so good,I was the servant while she was the cook. I loved her so much.

But then tragedy struck, my wife died of tuberculosis and then a few years later, bhabhiji died of cancer. Both of us were so attached to our wives that we didn't remarry. Balwant was just entering politics, so he hired a nanny to look after Mahesh while he kept himself busy.

Without a mother, Mahesh became more spoiled and Thakur was enabling him. He bought him a motorcycle at the age of 15 and he was showing off to the entire village. One day he had an accident and was hospitalized for a month. We didn't think it was anything serious at the time.

Then Mahesh enrolled in a very famous college in the city and with his money and looks, he was very popular among girls. But one day, he came crying all the way home. Apparently, he was having trouble in having sex.

Balwant ji took him to some of the best hospitals all over the country during the college holiday, but they said that the problem could be treated but not cured.

After college, Mahesh's friend pointed out that there are many granite deposits in our village. So they quietly used their money and clout to buy from clueless villagers and then started quarrying. The money from the granite was so much that Balwant ji gave their agricultural land to lease and started using the granite money to rise up in his political sphere.

Mahesh was constantly travelling to co-ordinate and finalize deals. As he started growing older, the question of marriage kept popping up and everyone wanted to give their daughter to him.

Balwant ji was in a fix. He didn't want his son's secret to come out. So he asked the broker to look out for a conservative girl from a poor family. He was happy to meet your sister as she was very beautiful and your father was a drunkard with a land case with his brothers. So he fabricated a story that Mahesh saw your sister when he came to your village and got smitten by her."

[Image: main-qimg-fb8d4cf0f2924723ca87ad8d124098ba]

A tear rolled away from Anupama's eye. All her relatives were jealous of how they got such in-laws. Keerthi used to get so many love letters during her school years and she always wanted to maintain her family honor. It was her beauty which actually turned out to be a curse.

Raju continued:

"After marriage, Balwant ji fired the cook because he didn't want a woman for Keerthi to talk to about it and the secret to get out. Mahesh tried all sorts of medications but he could only keep himself hard for just a few minutes maximum before his body gave way. Also sex should be spontaneous, not a mechanical thing.

Your sister tried to be as supportive as possible but it only frustrated Mahesh as he couldn't bear the fact that he had a beautiful wife but couldn't enjoy her as he wanted.

After two months, he gave up and then started concentrating on the granite business which gave him an excuse to be away for days, or even weeks, from home. Balwant ji used his influence to win your father's land case in his favor and also promised to pay for your college tuition. Keerthi knew it was all a bribe to keep her quiet. But she was ready to suffer for her family and a bright future for her sister.

After a year, Balwant ji told your sister that he needs an heir and he had arranged for a fertility clinic to take care of that. Your sister went and started getting treatment for the same. At first, they only gave her a few tablets to 'make her ready' before they could implant a baby.

One day while I was helping Keerthi cut the vegetables in the kitchen, she slipped and was about to fall. I immediately caught her by the hip. She regained her balance, but then she slapped me shouting,

"How dare you touch me like that?"

I was totally shocked. I never looked at Keerthi in that way and never thought to use her predicament to seduce her In fact, I used to call her beti at times. I quietly left the kitchen.

[Image: 2855de31ecfa151c42baf60ab44c13e9.jpg]

Half an hour later, she came to me sobbing with apologies. In her mind, the hormonal tablets intended to make her more fertile were actually making her more and more horny. Even my hand on her hip got Keerthi aroused and the slap was to stop things getting into a bad way. She felt ashamed with her needs.

I had no choice than to accept her apology as I know how it feels to be horny but not able to do anything. After my wife died, I used to go and watch porn movies in the theatre but never felt like visiting a prostitute in the national highway near dhabas. I didn't want to cheat on my wife despite her being dead.

A couple of days later, we had forgotten about that incident and started behaving as before. One afternoon she said that her back was hurting so she needed a massage. I didn't know how to deny it without appearing bad, so I reluctantly agreed.

She lay on her stomach and lifted up her kameez. I poured some oil on her back and started massaging her. As I kept massaging, she wanted to go higher and higher. I kept lifting her kameez until I came across her bra strap. I didn't want to go any higher.

She asked what the problem was and I said it was the strap. She coolly told me to unhook it and continue massaging.

With shaking hands, I slowly unhooked her bra and started massaging. I kept making circular movements and the edges of my fingers were touching her breasts. She was moaning appreciatively. I thought it needed to stop before I end up doing something bad and removed my hands.

[Image: Keerthi-Suresh-hot-sexy-HD-wallpapers-Height-Age-.jpg]

She said, "Why don't you massage my chest?" And suddenly turned up. Her bra wasn't doing a good job to cover her breasts and I could see most of them. My adrenaline kicked in and I immediately ran away. I could hear her laughing while I bolted out of the door.

Next day after Balwant ji left, she called me from the bathroom. She was wearing the petticoat over her chest as you are wearing now. She said she forgot to switch on the geyser and wanted me to bring the hot water from the solar heater in Thakur's room.

I brought a bucket of hot water and she was already seated in the bathroom. She asked me to apply soap and clean her back as she was getting itchy.

I didn't know how to apply with the petticoat, so she removed it and was completely nude but I was only able to see her back. I started applying on her back and I could see glimpses of her breasts. She then stood up and turned towards me. I was so aroused looking at her naked body. She was like an angel.

[Image: K3.jpg]

Wordlessly I started applying soap on her breasts. I was making circular motions to rub on them. She was getting aroused too. She saw my erect penis making a tent in my lungi and put her hand inside it. I too followed it by rubbing her hairy pussy.

We were doing this and suddenly a vase fell down in the kitchen because of a stray cat and we came back to our senses. I ran away yet again and went into the field. I knew things were getting out of hand. I couldn't betray the family that gave me shelter and my wife even though she was now dead. I understood that your sister was sexually starved but my morals were more important than that.

After an hour, I went back home and went to her bedroom. She was wearing a nightie and crying next to the window. I know she too felt embarrassed at what happened. I went near her to talk.

Suddenly, I found myself hugging and kissing her like in English movies. I pushed her against the window. I put my hands on her buttocks and lifted her up so that she could wrap her legs on my thighs. I didn't know what I was doing, my mind wanted to talk but my body was doing something else.

My hands lifted up her nightie until it was bunched up on her waist. I pulled her panties so hard that they got ripped from her body. Although I'm usually a gentle lover, the animal inside wanted raw action. I pulled my lungi down and didn't even care about the foreplay and plunged my cock inside her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Keerthi shrieked in pain, "Raju, you are so big, I can't tolerate the pain, take it out. I'm begging you."

[Image: KeerthiSuresh2.jpg]

But the problem is that once a pole goes in a hole, it won't come out until he came out. I kept pounding her mercilessly. Keerthi held the grills of the windows in her hand to balance herself as she was sandwiched between me and the wall.

After a while, her painful grunts turned into passionate moaning. Her insides finally got adjusted to my cock size. Her moans were encouraging me to pound her harder. Her entire face was becoming redder and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
With a huge shriek, Keerthi finally had her orgasm. I stopped pounding her to have her enjoy the moment. She looked at me with a sense of satisfaction on her face.The next moment, tears started flowing out. She covered my entire face with kisses as if thanking me.

[Image: 1280x720.9.jpg]

She said, "Thank you, Raju, for giving me the first orgasm of my life."

But my dick was still inside her and it was still hard. So I lifted her and dropped her on the bed with my cock still inside. I removed her nightie over her head.

I admired her breasts. They were so perfectly round and shapely just like yours with pinkish brown nipples. I plunged my head and started sucking and licking them one by one. While doing so, I slowly started moving inside her.

Keerthi was overwhelmed with emotions. First, I pounded her like an animal, but now I was doing it slow in a rhythm while sucking her breasts. She started moaning appreciatively.

It continued until she had her second orgasm. I too couldn't control myself anymore and came inside her. It was the first time I came inside a woman after nearly a decade and I kept ejaculating inside her filling her womb completely. My starved penis finally got satisfied and slowly came out flaccid.

[Image: keerthy-suresh-big-boobs-images.jpg]

We realised that we are too trapped souls who found each other. Sex is a basic need for every human just like hunger and we are entitled to have it. We started having it every day and since Balwant ji was busy with elections and Mahesh with the granite business. We had plenty of time. Sometimes when Balwant ji goes to party headquarters, he goes for 3 to 4 days. We used to make readymade khakra to save time and all we did those 3 days was eat, sleep and fuck.

Keerthi didn't get a period that month and tests confirmed that she was pregnant. We were so afraid if it was my baby but I told her that if that's the case we will elope together.

[Image: Keerthi.Suresh1-407x600.jpg]

We had sex during pregnancy until eighth month and then she came to your place for delivery. Thankfully, Aditya looks just like his mom, so we are not sure who the real father is. She rushed back after delivery just so that she could be with me. Sex made her slim down faster and regain her former figure and giving her milk to me also helped.

She no longer cares about how Mahesh treats her, we are soul mates. Keerthi once admitted that she was contemplating suicide but my arrival in her life gave her purpose. She was also happy when Balwant ji fulfilled his promise by sending you to college so that you could lift your family out of poverty.

Now tell me Anupama ji, should I leave the household and go to Kasi? I'm ready to do anything as long as you are happy."

[Image: Anupama-parameswaran-nude-pussy.jpg]

Anupama could no longer bear this. She started crying. She didn't realize how much her sister sacrificed herself for the sake of her family and she had said so many harsh things to her yesterday. She wanted to go back and fall on her knees and apologize.

She opened her eyes and saw Raju sitting right in front of her...

Anupama was staring at Raju like a deer looking into headlights. She couldn't recollect how he moved in front of her. She slowly became aware that only one piece of cloth was saving her 'honour', and that not too well as it was slightly transparent.

She saw Raju's eyes and there was something naughty dancing in them. He was looking at her like a wolf eyeing a lamb. He reached forward and put a hand on her bare thigh.

"NOOO! STOP IT Raju! THIS IS WRONG! I'LL COMPLAIN TO BALWANT JI!"

Anupama's brain was telling her to scream but her mouth seemed to have lost its connection as nothing came out.

Raju kept moving his hands up her thighs and into her Dhoti. Anupama instinctively closed her legs, but Raju put his big hands between her thighs and slowly pried them open.

Anupama's eyes fell on his crotch and she was amazed to see the big bulge forming in his underwear. It was like a tent, and something looked desperate to come out. For some reason, Anupama couldn't stop looking at it.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_anupama-parameswaran-na...al-sex.jpg]

Raju's rock hard hands eventually found its way inside her thighs and reached her crotch. He touched the outer labia of her pussy and immediately she let out a moan. Raju slowly kept rubbing it, and Anupama started getting wet.

With his other hand, he slowly pulled off the Dhoti, the only garment which was between her and nakedness. Anupama instinctively crossed her hands on her chest obstructing the view of her breasts.

Raju didn't care. He knew as long as he controlled her sin hole, he could make her remove them on her own. He parted her legs even more so that he could get better access to her hairy pussy, and could now see her pink lips being massaged by his hands.

[Image: zPyXJj.jpg]

Raju used his other hand to push Anupama back and she lay down on the ground on her back with her hands still covering her chest. He came closer to her and slowly parted her hands to display her breasts.

Anupama didn't protest, nor did she try to cover herself again. She was now lying on the grass with her hands and legs apart giving an ample view of her breasts and pussy.
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Raju stopped a moment to feast his eyes on the beauty. She had a cute face, her breasts, her pinkish-brown nipples which looked so irresistible, thin shapely waist with a cute belly button, and nice childbearing hips giving a wonderful hourglass figure to her. The bushy black crotch hair looked to have been made out of silk with her wetness glistening like early morning dew.

[Image: Anup1-5.jpg]

"Wow, you look even better than your sister!" Raju managed to say, and he wasn't lying.

Anupama's face turned pink by blushing. She had grown up under the shadow of her older sister, Keerthi, and never considered herself beautiful. She knew she had many admirers in college but she didn't want to give Balwant Ji a bad name for providing free education, and the boys were afraid to approach a girl from the powerful family.

But Raju didn't care about the risk. Just this morning, he had packed all of his belongings in a suitcase to run away in case something bad happened, but the entire scenario has changed so much in the last half an hour. He knew that the only way to stop her from exposing him was to include her in this act of lust.

Anupama was totally conflicted. Her mind was telling her to stop, but her body wasn't listening. She used to hear gossip among her friends in college about having sex in secret but never thought it would happen to her. And with this ugly servant instead of a handsome Prince Charming. Also, she reminded herself, that she was in an open area where anyone can walk by. She was breathing very heavily which wasn't doing anything good as her firm breasts were jiggling. Raju couldn't stop marveling at the sight.

He bent down and kissed her breasts. He put his mouth fully over them and ran his tongue on her nipples. Anupama gave a slight moan. Her nipples became even more erect making it look like the twin domes of Taj Mahal. Raju bit her breasts slightly to give her a pleasurable pain. His other hand was still fingering her pussy as he knew he had to keep her remote control in his hands.

[Image: HotnippleAnupamaParameswaransexyboobspre...outbra.jpg]

For the next 10 to 15 minutes, Raju kept alternating his work on her breasts. He kept sucking, nibbling, licking, and biting them. He had a huge boob's fetish. He would pour honey on Keerthi's breasts and suck them for hours until she begged him to stop and fuck her. He sighed, knowing he had to stop and move to the next phase.

He reluctantly moved down to her navel. Her breasts were glistening with his saliva and bore pinkish-purple love bites. He kissed her navel and ran his tongue around it. Anupama moaned appreciatively.

Raju's face came further down as he used his hands to widen her legs. His eyes were level with her hairy pussy and he could see her bright pink lips. The sweat on her bushy hair looked like early morning dew on the grass.

Anupama realized that Raju was admiring the part of her body which was considered so sacred that only her husband should see it. She put her hands on her face to hide it from the world to avoid embarrassment.

Raju opened his mouth and gave her pussy lips a kiss. Using his hands he widened it further and put his tongue inside. Anupama gave a loud moan as Raju's tongue touched the most sensitive part of a woman. Her pussy started lubricating and becoming even wetter.

[Image: AnupamaParameshwaranpussylickingnakedsex...oresex.jpg]

Raju had seen oral sex in English porn movies and decided to try it on Keerthi. The results were instantaneous. He could make her come just with his tongue and it was useful when used both as foreplay and during the period his penis needed a timeout. A lot of men in his area thought it wasn't manly to go down on a woman, but Raju cared for Keerthi and loved to see her orgasm. Plus, he loved eating pussy.

Anupama couldn't control herself. Her hands were moving across to pinch her own breasts and another hand was running through Raju's hair to guide him better. Her moaning became more spontaneous as she lost track of everything. Her body was aching for that orgasm.

Raju knew she would orgasm soon if he continued, but he wanted his penis to achieve that. He stopped eating and got up. He pulled down his underwear to allow his cock to be finally free.

Anupama gasped looking at his cock. Raju may not look like porn star material, but he had a 7.5inch thick cock. It was jet black with a large head like a mushroom and was already oozing precum.

Raju spat on his hands and lubricated his cock. He locked his palms on her wrists and then positioned himself right at her entrance. He really needed the help of his hands to find the spot, but he knew that holding her hands were more important. His cock kept rubbing her entrance trying to find a way in.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, he finally thrust the head of his penis into her vagina. Anupama felt a surge of pain hit her. Despite all the lubrication, her tight virgin pussy couldn't take his thick cock.

[Image: anupama-hard-fucking2.jpg]

She tried to push him off but her wrists were locked by his hands like handcuffs. Her petite body tried to throw him out but decades of grueling physical work had made him into a rock-solid brute with firm muscles. He had also locked her legs to prevent her from thrashing out.

"NOOO ... Raju...TAKE IT OUT... I CAN'T...BEAR IT... I MIGHT DIE!"

Anupama desperately shouted hoping that Raju might pay heed to his words but her mind remembered what he said earlier - "Once a pole finds a hole, it won't come out until it cums."

Raju had predicted that her virgin pussy would put up a struggle and he had planned it well ahead. He could reminisce the familiar feeling of tight pussy walls around his cock. He knew the only way to make an omelette is to break the egg, so he plunged all he could in one go.

Anupama gave a bloodcurdling cry. It was lucky she was in a forest as she might have woken up her neighbours at home. She once fell down and broke her wrist, but that pain was nothing compared to this. Raju's hands were so tight that it was cutting off her blood circulation. Tears were rolling down her face as her body felt like a knife had entered her.

[Image: Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_02-03-12.19...1fca35.jpg]

Raju waited for some time for her to adjust to his size then he slowly pulled out. Anupama was relieved as it was moving out, and then suddenly he thrust in, once again making her wince in pain. He kept doing this again and again.

Slowly Anupama's pain started being replaced by pleasure. Her shrieks were replaced by moans. She could finally get why people have sex despite the pain it gives. Raju realized this change and slowly started increasing the pace.

Anupama was now moaning non-stop and Raju decided to shift gears. He started pumping her as hard as possible and her increased moans were only fueling him. Anupama started approaching her orgasm.

Raju sensed it and moved at the highest speed he could. Anupama gave a loud shriek and her body moved a little up. She finally had her first orgasm. She felt as if her soul had left her body and reached a heightened state.

[Image: Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_02-03-05.12...611463.jpg]

Raju stopped for some time to give her a chance to enjoy her orgasm. He kissed her on her lips and whispered: "Congratulations, you are now officially a woman."

Anupama smiled weakly as she was slowly coming to terms with what had happened. Raju released the grip on her hands and she felt a sharp pain as blood finally reached her fingertips. She then realized that Raju hasn't come yet.

Raju had the ability to delay his orgasm, making Keerthi have multiple orgasms many times. He was gentle with Anupama as it was her first time, and now he was going to show his other side. Without any warning whatsoever, he started humping her at maximum speed.
Like Reply
Anupama was just recovering from a tiring session and didn't expect another assault. Her now free hands hugged him tightly and her legs were locked around his thighs. Her fingernails were digging into his bare back. Her moans were replaced by visceral grunts.

Raju was giving an exhibition of his stamina as he didn't lower the speed even once. Anupama's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she was drooling from her mouth. With another shriek, she had her second orgasm. Raju too gave a grunt as he also climaxed.

[Image: Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-17-10.58.04-01.jpg]

She felt a jet of warm semen hit inside her. Then there was a series of secretions until she felt her womb being flooded. She felt her walls relax as he was losing his erection. He rolled off her and lay on the ground, trying to catch his breath. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his cum leaking out of her vagina like lava. He smiled. There was something so satisfying to see your semen come out of a virgin woman - as if you were mountaineer planting your flag on an unscaled peak.

Anupama felt so spent as if she ran a marathon at top speed. She couldn't comprehend the fact that she had the best time of her life in an open forest. Once the euphoria of her orgasms subsided she realized that she had lost her virginity, which was considered an 'honour' in her society, to the same man who had fucked her sister. A tear ran down her face as she saw a mixture of blood along with semen draining out from her pussy.

[Image: Anup7-5-6.jpg]

Raju realized that he needed to change her mood. He just lifted her and carried her off like a corpse. He went to the waterfall and put her under the water. She didn't expect him to throw her into the water just after having sex. The cold water woke her up from the trance, and she could also feel her body ache in different, unexpected places.

Raju started cleaning her, but it was just an excuse to touch her erogenous zones. He took her hands and made her hold his cock and motioned her to give him a handjob. Now both their bodies were under a shower made by nature with Raju sucking her boobs while Anupama was giving him a handjob. She realized that he started getting erect once more.

Raju put his hand over her buttocks and lifted her. Anupama wrapped her arms around his neck and straddled her legs around his thighs. With a bit of help, Raju inserted his cock inside her vagina and then started moving his hips while she was suspended on his thighs.

[Image: Anup4-3.jpg]

Anupama once again went to her euphoric state. With cold water falling on her and his hot dick thrusting in her, she was experiencing something very few can boast of doing. Raju was showing amazing stamina as he was holding her without any fuss. He had been physically working for 40 years and could unload an entire tractor-trailer worth of wheat sacks without breaking a sweat. He might not boast of having a chiseled body or six-pack, but if there was race carrying a heavy load, he would easily put the gym freaks to shame.

Anupama finally came to another climax and her grip on him started loosening, but Raju held her tightly and kept thrusting her until he released his load for the second time.

They came out of the waterfall and stood like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden allowing the sun to dry themselves. Anupama used Raju's lungi to dry her hair. They got dressed but Raju refused to give her bra and panties back as he wanted a memento of this time.

[Image: Anupama-Parameswaran-pressing-her-mallu-...24x683.jpg]

They started cycling back towards Balwant Ji's house. This time she sat on the handlebar. They came across the mango orchards which were owned by Balwant Ji. It was off season so there were no mangoes around.

"Stop teasing me," Raju suddenly said.

"What did I do?" Asked Anupama.

"I'm in front of mango trees and you are tempting me those ripe mangoes," he said, squeezing her breasts.

"Not again, Raju," she begged.

"Try convincing him of that," he said and pressed his erection against her back.

He then started cycling inside the mango grove until they came to a spot deep inside the trees with enough foliage not to be seen from the road.

"What if someone comes?" asked Anupama.

"Even a crow will think twice before trying to eat Balwant Ji's mangoes," replied Raju, although he has now eaten the mangoes of the two women under his protection.

Raju pushed her back against a tree and lifted her kameez. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, it gave him direct access to her breasts and he happily started sucking them. He put his hand inside her salwar and started rubbing her vagina. Anupama started getting hot. She pulled down his dhoti, removed his cock from his underwear and started stroking it.

Raju was delighted to see that she now happily participated in this rather than just being a starfish. He now knew that she was now under his control. He turned her around and bent her so that her hands were resting on the tree and her ass was displayed prominently. He slapped her ass, causing her to wince in pain.

[Image: Anupama-3.jpg]

"You have the shapeliest ass I've ever seen," he said, " I guess it needs something in between."

"NOOOO!" screamed Anupama "My pussy is really sore. I don't want my ass to suffer today as well. Please do my pussy again."

"Okay," said Raju "Remember that you owe me a debt and I'll collect it pretty soon, but I'll use Vaseline next time ".

Anupama couldn't believe that she would literally beg for a man to fuck her pussy. That someone who made it his mission to remain invisible and docile in her sister's family is now commanding her. Raju kept slapping her ass and she realized that she actually loved the pain while having sex.

After another marathon, she finally came. Her hands gave way and she fell down on the ground. Raju pulled the kameez over her head and made her totally topless. He caught her by her hair and brought her face towards his erect cock. Anupama stared at it from close proximity. It looked like the creature from Tremors movie. He made her lips touch the tip.

[Image: anupama28129.jpg]

"No Raju," she pleaded "I'll do anything but that."

"Who said you had a choice in this?" laughed Raju and pulled her hair even harder "I'm on a mission to make you like your sister."

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and tried to swallow the head. She felt a strange taste and smell which was a combination of sweat and both of their secretions. Raju used the grip on her hair to guide her into sucking his cock.
Like Reply