Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Sammie bro, don't give up on writing. You are gifted with the skill and you are good at what you are doing. For myself, I happen to get caught with work and the present COVID situation in India is kind of depressing. Will continue to encourage you and don't give up.
[+] 1 user Likes compguydfw's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I hope readers will comment on the updates they read. I know Saravroman bhai and his efforts deserve appreciation from readers like us. If you read his story and find it amazing, then do share your feedback and critisisms. Comment frequently to keep writer motivated.
[+] 2 users Like Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
Don't feel demotivated... There are hundreds of lazy silent readers. .keep writing... We all like your writing skills .
[+] 1 user Likes justafantasydear's post
Like Reply
Sorry bro.. but big fan plz continue
[+] 1 user Likes Test07's post
Like Reply
Hi bro. Pls continue the story. It's going good..
However, my suggestion is to include more of slow seduction, teasing and exhibitionism. Hard-core sex is there in 1000s of other stories too..
So please make this more of an erotica, than hard-core.
Let Sam explore more of her sexuality and exhibitionist side and enjoy the power she has over others specially low class people... and let Chai be the helpless husband who can only see his wife teasing and getting naked in front of others.. Slowly slowly, he may also enjoy displaying his wife in front of others...
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2021, 06:47 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
I know thia feeling very well brother. It is really demotivating when you (writer) spend your valuable time in writing updates and people (readers) read it for free and don't leave any (positive/negative) comments. 

Take some good rest (a week or more) and don't visit your thread to check any comments. It will demotivate you more if no one comments after your update. (I have experience in that field, LOL) . I had discussed these issues with you before. So, I know how are you feeling now. Take good rest and roam here as a reader only for some time.  Big Grin

I request readers to leave some good comments on the threads you read. Writers invest their valuable time in writing updates, and least they expect is support from readers. A small praise/admiration is enough to motivate a writer. 

(28-04-2021, 07:14 AM)Babyma Wrote: Bro don't upset .....you are a awesome writer 
Update was really good.....since today Sam birthday if your horse power increased can expect update think so

(28-04-2021, 09:05 AM)Rajaryanea Wrote: Your story is so good bro . Number of replies and likes are not the correct representation of how good the story is. The way you build up story and the way you deal with characters is so professional . Keep going

(28-04-2021, 07:40 PM)compguydfw Wrote: Sammie bro, don't give up on writing. You are gifted with the skill and you are good at what you are doing. For myself, I happen to get caught with work and the present COVID situation in India is kind of depressing. Will continue to encourage you and don't give up.

(01-05-2021, 03:31 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
I hope readers will comment on the updates they read. I know Saravroman bhai and his efforts deserve appreciation from readers like us. If you read his story and find it amazing, then do share your feedback and critisisms. Comment frequently to keep writer motivated.

(03-05-2021, 01:50 AM)justafantasydear Wrote: Don't feel demotivated... There are hundreds of lazy silent readers. .keep writing... We all like your writing skills .

(03-05-2021, 05:29 AM)Test07 Wrote: Sorry bro.. but big fan plz continue

(03-05-2021, 09:05 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: Hi bro. Pls continue the story. It's going good..
However, my suggestion is to include more of slow seduction, teasing and exhibitionism. Hard-core sex is there in 1000s of other stories too..
So please make this more of an erotica, than hard-core.
Let Sam explore more of her sexuality and exhibitionist side and enjoy the power she has over others specially low class people... and let Chai be the helpless husband who can only see his wife teasing and getting naked in front of others.. Slowly slowly, he may also enjoy displaying his wife in front of others...

Thanks for the kind comments & suggestions, Silver Bro & everyone - your suggestions are noted!  Namaskar

I'm back from my sabbatical week!
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Teaser 042 - Vial & Wildness - update coming on Wednesday

#ChaiSam
#CoupleHardcore
#TellMeAboutYourColleagues
#SyedJi
#DirtyPanties
#DirtyUndies
#Vial
#BharyaVasikaranaLehyam

[Image: Syed-1.jpg][Image: undies.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
The hashtags up the temperature level.... Ooooooo....
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
The updates are really luring. Syed Ji and dirty panties. Sounds like we are in for a feast. I have some bias towards cream pies. Looks like Sam is going make the Cuck Chai eat the pies. Syed Ji with rich badam and kaju cream will be interesting.
[+] 2 users Like compguydfw's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 11:11 PM)neel191298 Wrote: The hashtags up the temperature level.... Ooooooo....

(04-05-2021, 01:26 AM)compguydfw Wrote: The updates are really luring. Syed Ji and dirty panties. Sounds like we are in for a feast. I have some bias towards cream pies. Looks like Sam is going make the Cuck Chai eat the pies. Syed Ji with rich badam and kaju cream will be interesting.

Thanks Neel & compguydfw Bros. @compguydfw: your fantasy is noted
Like Reply
Teaser 043 - Lecherous Leo

Beware of Lecherous Leo who works at Chai's office!!!

Some of the things he does and the fetishes he likes, even this writer does not like to describe in his writing...

Who knows? Sam may fall into his trap... maybe not...

Who controls him?

[Image: es.jpg]
Like Reply
Filling in the Blanks

As part of my plot, I deliberately left a lot of blanks in the initial chapters.

Chapter 8 - Cloud Nine is one such chapter. The UNMASKED version will be out tomorrow!
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
UNMASKED Chapter 8 - Cloud Nine

6 hours earlier, same Saturday morning: Samantha calls VV

Sam: Hi Venky Mama!

VV: Good Morning, my dear Bitch. Are you so tired from yesterday’s fucking tryst
with your watchman? Did you enjoy with Robert?

Sam: (in a shyish voice) Yesssss Mama…
Sam says thinking about yesterday’s naughty first-time with one of her watchmen, Roberto (Robin)

VV: So Chutiya Chai really enjoyed licking Robert’s cum out of your pussy. (and laughs!)

Wait and watch! I will make him eat my cum out your pussy and ass!

Sam takes a heavy breath

Sam: You should have seen the look on his face when he came from office
and I was laying there with Robert’s cum oozing out of my cunt.

Chai coming from office and seeing Robin's cum oozing from Sam's cunt
[Image: cum.gif]

Saying this Sam laughs out loud

VV: (also laughs) Lucky Bastard that watchman of yours.
So, the second watchman to hump you after you took the other watchman Ram’s virginity…

{Readers, the details of Sam's encounters with Robert(Robin) and Ram are part of Season 7}

Sam feels shy a bit

VV (continues): I enjoyed the pics you made Chai take.
You are really improving and very soon you will improve to advanced level
and become ‘my special student’ and get ‘my special treatment’.

Samantha took a heavy breath.She was now very eager to prove herself and
become VV’s special student and receive the same treatment Priyanka Panda is receiving.

VV: So are you ready to begin your first assignment out of your Advanced Training?
I sent you the details.

first assignment of Sam's Advanced Training in MIMS program
[Image: Capture.png]

Sam: Mama, wanted to talk to you on that.

I will try but its very risky.  I am not able to come up with any plan on how to do it.

I am ready to do anything for you – but help me… please…

VV: Just now I said you are skills are improving, Bitch. Maybe I am wrong. 

VV deliberately taunted her. VV knew how to make Sam do his bidding.
The first assignment is only a trailer Baby, VV is thinking, Pura picture baaki hain (the real film lies ahead).

Sam gets egotistic.

Sam: Come on, Mama. Have I said I wont do it?
It is such a difficult assignment but still I said I will do it. 
Its because I am capable of doing it. Just need your help a little.

VV: Ok, Bitch. I will help you.
You know I have good friends at all levels. I have this friend who I know since 30 years.
He owns a small kirana store in ^^^^^ locality.
His name is Syed, he is about my age, and is from a humble background.
He is a nice chap and had an unfortunate personal loss.
His son died in accident a year ago but he has not yet recovered. He is a nice man.
When I gave you this assignment I had him in mind.
I was thinking you could use him for your assignment.
Go to him and try your luck – don’t reveal you are my friend.
I will see your talent. Put all the course work you learned to good use.
Go in the afternoon. Usually he is in the store by himself at that time and not much customers.

Syed Ji
[Image: syedji.png]

Sam hears him fully attentively.

Sam: So you wont fuck me but you want me to give a blowjob to your 65 year old friend

VV: (smiles to himself) Patience, Slut! When I will fuck you, I will fuck you and own you from that point.
Getting a blowjob from the most beautiful girl in the world would certainly brighten up my friend Syed Ji's mood, dear!
Are you ready? Can you prove you are better than Priyanka?

VV again taunted. Each time he would bring up Priyanka, Sam would burn in jealousy.
Samantha decided.

Sam: Yes, Mama! Today you will see Samantha’s real talent. I will prove myself to you.

I will prove I am more bold than Priyanka!
I will make your friend Syed Ji forget his worries and show him so much pleasure in blowjob
and take him to cloud nine. I will making him forget his sadness and give solace to him.

VV: We will see.

He gives the Kirana store addresses and ends the call!

4 hours later, at 12 in afternoon, Samantha was in front of Syed Kirana store

[Image: Sam-blues-2.jpg]

Oh Mama! Oh Mama! Samantha is thinking.

Your student is starting her first assignment in your advanced program in MIMS. Sam smiles to herself.

Sam observes and realizes that there is the store owner,
the oldie person who is sitting at the billing counter. And there is a sales girl.

Oh god! How can I do this? That too, with a stranger! And there is a sales girl too.

I have to manage, she thinks. She waits for a while until no customer is inside the store and entered the store.

“Sam don’t bungle up. You have to show your skills and prove you are
the best student to Venky Mama. Come on.
He is Venky Mama’s friend. Its OK to take risk. Just enjoy”
Sam says to herself before entering the store.
Like Reply
It was a small store.

[Image: Syed-Stores.jpg]

Only Syed Ji and his granddaughter Nazriya were inside.
Syed Ji, an old man in his late 60’s was sitting with a gloomy face at the billing counter.

As Sam entered the store, Nazriya says “hello Madam, what do you need?”
But Sam ignores her and goes to Syed Ji.

The instant Syed Ji saw Sam approaching him with a seductive smiling face, his face brightened up.
She looked splendid in her sexy blue saree.
She wore it extremely low hip, almost exposing the uppermost part of her pussy mound.

[Image: sam-blues-1.jpg]

Sam: I am told I can get good quality stuff in this store. Can you guarantee you can satisfy me?

Syed Ji looked stunned for a minute hearing her double entendre.

Syed Ji: Memsaabbbb… yes… yes mam… we have good stuff…
Best cashew… Best badam… Best dates from gulf…
Also good sweets and Karachi biscuits mam…

Sam still continued her seducing, sweet and almost sultry look on her face,
and with a made-up sweetish voice, “do you have fresh, tasty Malai? I love Malai”.

[Image: sam-smile-1.jpg]

As she said this she looked at Syed Ji’s crotch area and let her gaze stay there
for a good couple of seconds and looked back at him directly in his eyes.

Syed Ji started sweating profusely almost immediately.
Is this real? This divine Angel came into my shop and behaving so awkwardly.
For a man who hadn’t had sex for almost a year since his son died in an accident,
blood gushed into his penis muscles and his cock veins stiffened and made his crazy.

Is this real? Was still the question in his mind as he continued looking at Samantha
in a lusty manner by now as he blurted,
“Mam we have good stuff mam. Malai we have in Fridge. It is high quality”

Samantha still smiled looking into his eyes. Your name?

Syed Khan mam

Sam: Syed Ji let me look at some stuff. Then I want to taste your Malai. OK?

As Syed Ji looked in a confused manner,
Sam sexily walked to see the items in the very few racks in Syed Kirana Store.
Her ass gyrated in a sexy alluring way.
And as he was looking at her Ass, Sam turned back and smiled.

Sam acts as if looking at some stuff in the few racks in the Kirana store
[Image: kirana.jpg]

Syed Ji looked away. He noticed Nazriya was looking at them both in the weirdest way.

He was a little embarrassed.

Syed Ji: Nazriya, stupid Bitch. Come here.

Syed Ji had a habit of using abusive language at home including his granddaughter.

Nazriya: Dada?

Syed Ji: Go to Suhrawardy’s store and ask if he got the Badam consignment yet

Nazriya: But, Dada, I went to him today morning and asked him, he said 2 days.

Syed Ji: Fucking lazy slut! Do what I say! Go now – the store is in adjacent street and you are so lazy like a fucked Bitch.

Nazriya just shrugged and went outside

[Image: naz-2.jpg]

Samantha was fully listening to their conversation.
She somehow liked his dirty language and smiled to herself.
OK, now I am alone with him, I have to act fast.

She continued acting as if she was looking for some stuff.
Every 15 seconds, she would look at Syed Ji give him a lover-like, cutest smile and again act like looking at the racks.

She bent to the side, exposing her best, world famous, Samantha hips.
Again looked at Syed Ji.

[Image: sam-hip.jpg]

And then stretched her hand as if picking something on the high racks and expose her sexy armpits.
Again looked at Syed Ji.

She wiggled her lust-inducing buttocks.
Again looked at Syed Ji.

[Image: mad.png]

This went on for couple minutes.

Then she looked at Syed Ji and using her fingers gestured to him to come to her.
[Image: sam-gest.jpg]

Syed Ji was as much in sexual heaven as much as he was nervous.
Did God really send her to him for being a nice man, he wondered.
He got up from his chair and went up to her almost shaking in frenetically.

Then Sam made the clearest comment yet:
"Syed Ji I am hear to taste your fresh Malai. Are you ready to feed me?"

Syed Ji was now close enough to her that he could smell the perfume she used.
And the heat of the hot Saturday afternoon was creating its own charms inside his Undies and beyond.
He was in trance and mouth was so dry he couldn’t speak.

As he put a step forward towards the fridge,
Sam caught his hand and said “No not from fridge I want your fresh warm Malai Syed Ji”

Syed Ji almost cummed. "Mam… This is so… God… oh God… Mam…"

Samantha put her index finger on Syed Ji’s lips and quieted him.

Lets go inside your storage room.

Syed Ji made a leap of faith and followed Samantha as she went towards the store room.

It was a stinky, well not-stinky but heavily smelling tiny room with cooking oil smell,
red chillies smell, tamarind smell, other provision smells.
{overall a Kirana store smell that many readers can imagine}

Once inside Sam wasted no time, kneeled down,
started unzipping Syed Ji pants and pulled down his pants and Undies hastily.

And almost in a hurry put her mouth on his old, fat, cut, smelling cock.
The smell so much aroused her.

For Syed Ji, he was almost convinced God has sent this Angel for being a good person.
He was mutedly allowed Samantha to do whatever she wanted.

His only hope was that time would freeze and Oh – that his granddaughter and customers would not come.

By now, Samantha was not an amateur at cock sucking anymore.
Just yesterday she had sucked Robin’s lengthy penis giving him an awesome experience.

Sam giving blowjob to Syed Ji
[Image: syedji-blowjob.gif]

As Samantha’s luscious lips and mouth were servicing Syed Ji’s cock, Chai entered the store…
From here… rest of the kink is all in Chapter 3…
Like Reply
{Reader’s hope you enjoyed this back story about VV First Assignment to Sam
to a blowjob to a random grocery store owner
and then giving her a suggestion to do this to his friend Syed Ji.

There will be more Syed Ji in the Vial and Wildness chapters coming next.

Also, there will be more on Nazriya too in future Seasons… And how her virginity will be taken…

[Image: naz.jpg]

As regarding the Samantha-Robin encounter that Sam & VV discussed,
that is in the last chapters of Season 7, so it will be a while before those details will come out}
Like Reply
Readers,

That will be all for today.

I'm yet to write, Vial and Wildness - will TRY to write and publish it on Thursday!
That chapter will have the content of the Teasers I posted earlier.
Like Reply
nice update. The old fox Syed had a close to heart attack with that blow job
[+] 1 user Likes compguydfw's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith27's post
Like Reply
welcome back
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 11:56 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Readers,

That will be all for today.

I'm yet to write, Vial and Wildness - will TRY to write and publish it on Thursday!
That chapter will have the content of the Teasers I posted earlier.
Superb bro.....waiting for watchman encounter as well as nazirya syed ji encounter
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply