Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles. i share pics but hate singls demanding pics and not interested in chat
my hangout id is ranisahiba @ 1
[+] 1 user Likes Ranisahibaxxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi guys
Iam 25yrs virgin guy from Hyderabad ,
Iam interested in aunties and married woman
Plz I request if any couple is free or bored in life can we chat ,
I will respect your opinion regardless of any matter .
I want to do handjob plz any couple message me
Iam in hangout my id realavengersspiderman;
And my telegram id for safe chatting @deadmantellnotales
Plz requesting any couple message me
Like Reply
Hi Everyone,

I am Ajay with huge black ROD from Tamilnadu, I do cum tributes and dirty chats about your beloved once. Even I am ready for real meets. Interested can ping me at ajay27889 (at) (gmail) (dot) (com)

[Image: b818a5a9-d415-4578-8bfa-2cb7770941aa.jpg]
[Image: 74fb0307-2881-4c69-a186-e43c0df65245.jpg]
Please Visit My Thread and Give Me Positive Reputation

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20791
[+] 2 users Like ajay27889's post
Like Reply
44 m Chennai married with a busty dusky curvy wife. I also have exhibitionism and cuck fantasies. Like minded married males can PM me or ping me in hangouts. Hangouts id is kinkychennai2020.

I am ok to show pics after verifying genuinity.

Singles and fakes stay away.
Like Reply
hi cuckold friends

if you want to live your cuck fantasies in hot sexy roleplay sex chat where you get your wife or any family lady fucked sharing their pics on which i can give dirty hot comments or any similar net pics GET IN TOUCH

PRIVACY ASSURED AND EXPECTED

I NEVER GO INTO PERSONAL MATTERS UNLESS SHARED.

HANGOUT ID IS amitmurya03

usually onine 11pm onwards

[Image: 2021-01-25.png]
Like Reply
I love the idea of exchanging wife bra pantys... if any like minded people  ping me. Btw im telugu guy from Bangalore
[+] 2 users Like silentkisser208's post
Like Reply
***Deleted*****
Like Reply
Cuck minded hubby (M39) with F37. Like to talk to other husbands interested in cuckold fantasies. Not interested in pic sharing. 

Singles or bulls please excuse!

Hubbies, message me to discuss our wives and fantasies together, the kinkier the better!

Hangout: f00fer.indie (lost my earlier id hoja1776)
Telegram: uppityflower
M39 hubby. Incest and wife sharing lover. Not into sharing pics. Only chats. Vivid imagination! 

Hangouts f00fer.indie , telegram uppityflower 
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2021-04-24-22-16-37-61.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-03-2021, 03:45 AM)Badkarma Wrote: Like minded hubby here . PIng me via hangout at badkarma2120 if interested

Sent invite. like minded bubby in usa. 37m 30f
[+] 1 user Likes Lust4evercpllover's post
Like Reply
I like to talk dirty on wives. On HO VOICE CALL with Mutual Pics show
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 09:17 PM)RameshSharma Wrote: Cuck minded hubby (M39) with F37. Like to talk to other husbands interested in cuckold fantasies. Not interested in pic sharing. 

Hubbies, message me to discuss our wives and fantasies together, the kinkier the better!

very similar interest .. 
no pic exchange  .. cucky chat lover abt my wife .. 
am a sissy hubby ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 2 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 09:17 PM)RameshSharma Wrote: Cuck minded hubby (M39) with F37. Like to talk to other husbands interested in cuckold fantasies. Not interested in pic sharing. 

we dont want singles and bulls here .. 
this is a place for pervert hubbies like us .. who get rock hard imagining our wives with nehour , milkboy , ex boss .. ex subordinate etc etc .. 

and yes the kinkier the better .. 

we are real pervert husbands ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 1 user Likes pantyboy's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2021, 11:49 PM)silentkisser208 Wrote: I love the idea of exchanging wife bra pantys... if any like minded people  ping me. Btw im telugu guy from Bangalore

woww .. 
lets do it ..
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2021-04-24-22-16-37-61.jpg]
Like Reply
Hi cuckload family I love to chat on my wife me 30 and wife is 26
[+] 2 users Like Rishicuck's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2021, 12:40 PM)Rishicuck Wrote: Hi cuckload family I love to chat on my wife me 30 and wife is 26

Single chalege kya
Like Reply
guys
i wud love all of u to me more open and candid ..
it just us HERE .. US .. WE THE PERVERTED HUSBANDS .. WITH SMALL PPEEPPEE .. THIN PEEPPEE .. NORMAL PPEEPEE ..

WE JUST want to see our wives PLEASURED .. SHE GETTING MORE PLEASURE FROM OTHER MAN THAN FROM US ..

IS IT NOT ..
I GET SLIGHT ENVY WHEN MY GIRL SPENDS 4 - 5 HRS WITH HE EX BOSS ..
THEY DO REAL PERVERTED STUFF IN MY BEDROOM ..

I LOVE THAT ENVY THAT I GET . .
Like Reply
Hi... while i am not a cuck... i had a few interesting experiences which made me think ... how a cuck husband would have reacted in such a scenario.

we were at a family function at one of my cousin's house. We had enjoyed the lunch at his house and we all were having ice cream after lunch. The kids and all others were having gala time. The wife of the cousin was wearing a kurti and tight white leggings and while she was serving the ice cream to everyone. the room was small and the fan in the room was at high speed. As she bent to serve the ice cream her kurti flew up due to the wind and her tight leggings ass was visible to a lot of us. From where i was standing, i could very clearly see her panty line and also red panty with black dots was faintly visible from her tight white leggings. To make matter more interesting, the cousin (who was her husband) was standing next to me and he could clearly realize that not only me but many of us have clearly seen what she displayed. The moment was awkward but definitely had sexual tension. by the way... she had a great ass.

Another incident was when i was at my cousin sisters place. I had gone there to stay for few days. in the morning i wanted to use the washroom, but it was occupied. So i went into the attached bathroom which was in the master bedroom and i could see the used bra. That bedroom is used by the cousin and her husband and looking at the bra size, i thought it was of my cousin only. When i went out, i tried to look at the movements of her boobs inside her gown and could easily make out that she was not wearing the bra. The nipples were nicely poking on to her red colored gown. While i realized that, the door bell rang and the person came to collect the Kachra. And my cousin picked up the dustbin and went to the door to give it to the guy while talking to him casually. Now i was curious to know whether that guy can make out that my cousin was without bra. In fact, he was directly looking at her boobs. I thought may be... he knew that she comes every day like that to give him the dustbin. Even her husband was sitting the drawing room drinking tea and in his presence that dirty guy was enjoying his wife's swaying boobs and poking nipples...

Can any Cuck husband tell how he would have liked such situations with their wives ?
[+] 6 users Like Lrysm1109's post
Like Reply
wow nice scenes
Like Reply