Poll: which relation does Incest Happens more likely to said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom- Son
25.83%
39 25.83%
Father- Daughter
11.26%
17 11.26%
Devar- bhabhi
33.11%
50 33.11%
Jijja- saali
29.80%
45 29.80%
Total 151 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does Really Incest Happens In Family
(30-11-2020, 12:24 PM)Deepaks Wrote: Wives looking to see their husband spanked or husband wanting to see wives serving another man...
Anyone here who is inncest and like to share their incestt dark fantasies , confessions and waana talk about incestt?
Come inbox with ur incestt fantasies and confessions and have fun????
Hi I am independent male any couples and housewife need personal male for her satisfaction if u like I'll stay with u together
welcome sex

U have any incest fantasies pm me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-12-2020, 03:10 PM)sssmr Wrote: U have any incest fantasies pm me

dude .. ur PM IS DISABLES .. 

Pls ping  me on hangouts 

strictyyy at 1 is my hangout ID . 

I HAVE LOTS OF INCEST FEMDONM FANTASIES . . AND FEW MILD EXP. WITH MY AUNTIES . .
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
(27-11-2020, 03:28 PM)sssmr Wrote: Anyone online to chat incest, fantasies

Pm me in hangouts

Id: sohanmr64;

I wanna fuck my mami
And many fantasises

sent dm ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
rarely happens ..

between cousins and aunts- nephew sometimes happens ..

me and my elder cosuin sister was in a mad relationship for 3 yrs ..
i was 19 and she was 27 ...
she was mad abt me ..
i was mad abt her ..
we used to kiss and make out madly .. am still abt mad abt her ... my akkkaaa .. my doll .. . love her a lot ..
[+] 2 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
(01-12-2020, 07:03 PM)pantyboy Wrote: rarely happens ..

she was mad abt me ..
i was mad abt her ..
we used to kiss and make out madly .. am still abt mad abt her ... my akkkaaa .. my doll .. . love her a lot ..

Bro will be online on hangouts after 11.30pm to 4.00am
Like Reply
(27-11-2020, 03:22 PM)sssmr Wrote: I am also waiting for my mami

It was her elder brother wedding past week

He came to our house me also staying with mami

My family were all are busy in wedding preparations

On that night i cant believe he fucked mami very hardly

On that night onwards i am incest on her

After wedding i told mami that night with your brother what u did

And next she begged not to tell anyone

I asked her for same what his brother did

But instead sex she game me only blowjob

On that time onwards i want her all holes to be fucked my me

so have u fucked ur mami r not yet............

#!TM@N
[+] 1 user Likes Hitman5806's post
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 12:14 AM)Hitman5806 Wrote: so have u fucked ur mami r not yet............

Not yet
Like Reply
(03-12-2020, 02:36 PM)sssmr Wrote: Not yet

All the best.........   may she gives u her pussy nd ass...............

#!TM@N
Like Reply
(03-12-2020, 09:52 PM)Hitman5806 Wrote: All the best.........   may she gives u her pussy nd ass...............

Yeah i am also waiting for so many years

But now i am seeing her nude and mastrubating with her dirty bra and panties
Like Reply
(05-12-2020, 12:15 PM)sssmr Wrote: Yeah i am also waiting for so many years

But now i am seeing her nude and mastrubating with her dirty bra and panties

Hope that day comes soon.............

how is her figure   can u describe her sizes nd colour.........

#!TM@N
Like Reply
(28-11-2020, 01:25 AM)sssmr Wrote: dors u have any that type of feelin
obviously
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
Yes Incest happens every nook and corner of this world but it's forbidden. Because nobody wants outside world to know their secret life.

I have two Incest encounters ,one with my elder cousin sister. Well even though she is my cousin, we all grew up together in same home. We were more like real bro-sis. She is 6 years elder to me. During our early teens we started to explore our sexuality. We always sneak inside the house to explore each other body. Later she got married and moved on. For few years we didn't meet because we were in different cities. She got pregnant after 2 years of marriage and came to hometown. I was confused to approach her, thinking that she is married now so she may not accept me. But to my surprise I got my old days back. But this time we fucked. Before her marriage because of pregnancy fear we had never had intercourse. Since she is married, she was not scared of getting fucked by me. I was fucking my pregnant sister. After her child birth she again went to back to her law place. After that whenever we get chance we fuck like rabbits. Now am married and settled in the same city of my sister. She is just few hours away. So plan our meets and fuck. She is like my personal secret whore.

Second one is with my niece. She is 3 years elder to me. After finishing college , I started to work in different city. Where I stayed alone. My niece was working in the same city. So we decided to live together. Even my family also insisted this, because they felt it would be safe for the girl to be with a family guy. So we took a home and stayed together. We really enjoyed each others company. We party, going outing, late night rides etc... One night when we were boozing at home and chit chatting the topic turned towards sex. She talked about her Ex and her sexual encounters with him and felt bad she miss that intimacy. Suddenly she asked have I ever got turned on because of her. I got shocked. She said that she had noticed me gazing at her curves sometimes. I confessed that her boobies and ass looks lovely, so sometimes I forget to blink. Within a second she removed her t-shirt showing her 34D heavy boobies and started to kiss me. She said she wants this warmth. I got into her. We both loved it. Damn she is a one hell rider. We stayed for nearly an 1 Year together, were literally lived husband and wife. We even discussed that if possible we should marry LOL. Then we realized how funny it was. After an year we both got shifted to different cities due to work. She went abroad. After that I met her at my marriage only. We both felt bit awkward LOL. But we didn't talked about our past life. Now she is also married and settled abroad.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 7 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(11-03-2021, 09:23 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Yes Incest happens every nook and corner of this world but it's forbidden. Because nobody wants outside world to know their secret life.

I have two Incest encounters ,one with my elder cousin sister. Well even though she is my cousin, we all grew up together in same home. We were more like real bro-sis. She is 6 years elder to me. During our early teens we started to explore our sexuality. We always sneak inside the house to explore each other body. Later she got married and moved on. For few years we didn't meet because we were in different cities. She got pregnant after 2 years of marriage and came to hometown. I was confused to approach her, thinking that she is married now so she may not accept me. But to my surprise I got my old days back. But this time we fucked. Before her marriage because of pregnancy fear we had never had intercourse. Since she is married, she was not scared of getting fucked by me. I was fucking my pregnant sister. After her child birth she again went to back to her law place. After that whenever we get chance we fuck like rabbits. Now am married and settled in the same city of my sister. She is just few hours away. So plan our meets and fuck. She is like my personal secret whore.

Second one is with my niece. She is 3 years elder to me. After finishing college , I started to work in different city. Where I stayed alone. My niece was working in the same city. So we decided to live together. Even my family also insisted this, because they felt it would be safe for the girl to be with a family guy. So we took a home and stayed together. We really enjoyed each others company. We party, going outing, late night rides etc... One night when we were boozing at home and chit chatting the topic turned towards sex. She talked about her Ex and her sexual encounters with him and felt bad she miss that intimacy. Suddenly she asked have I ever got turned on because of her. I got shocked. She said that she had noticed me gazing at her curves sometimes. I confessed that her boobies and ass looks lovely, so sometimes I forget to blink. Within a second she removed her t-shirt showing her 34D heavy boobies and started to kiss me. She said she wants this warmth. I got into her. We both loved it. Damn she is a one hell rider. We stayed for nearly an 1 Year together, were literally lived husband and wife. We even discussed that if possible we should marry LOL. Then we realized how funny it was. After an year we both got shifted to different cities due to work. She went abroad. After that I met her at my marriage only. We both felt bit awkward LOL. But we didn't talked about our past life. Now she is also married and settled abroad.

Wow u have nice incest experience
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply
It depends on how bold and open the family is
Like Reply
(27-11-2020, 11:19 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Yes it happens I had an incest relation with my mama ki beti since the age we both were 17. We still have it whenever we get the opportunity. We both are 41 now and married.

(28-11-2020, 12:11 AM)sssmr Wrote: kkkkkkk
thats good

(28-11-2020, 12:14 AM)magu Wrote: brother sister and cousins are common

(01-12-2020, 07:03 PM)pantyboy Wrote: rarely happens ..

she was mad abt me ..
i was mad abt her ..
fight Namaskar fight
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
(17-03-2021, 04:07 PM)chudai4fun Wrote: It depends on how bold and open the family is

Yess true
Like Reply
(27-11-2020, 03:28 PM)sssmr Wrote: Anyone online to chat incest, fantasies

Pm me in hangouts

Id: sohanmr64;

I wanna fuck my mami
And many fantasises

Online to chat post me
Like Reply
Devar bhabhi happens a lot in India,  so also Jija salee, Mom-son is very popular and erotic, It might happen physically less, but in fantasy sure it is on the top list, many sons have their first crush on their moms, as they happen to see their moms boobs, and other exposed sexy parts, moms too have fantasy about sons, but in certain cases.
Like Reply
my mother has 2 brothers. i lust for both their wives ( T & D ). i lust for my mother's younger sister ( L ) and also her daughter ( N ). i gathered courage and told my cousin (N) that i wana fuck her. i told her that it will be safe and no one will know. i also told her that i lust for ( T & D ). That bitch went and told both T & D and also to L. thankfully none of them have still told their husbands. that itself is a fucking turn on for me that they know that i lust for them but they have not told their husbands. they know that i watch their yummy juicy bodies and still they talk as if there is nothing wrong.. damnn!! i have to jerk off everytime i see them now that they know i wana fuck them.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
[+] 3 users Like roughstud07's post
Like Reply
it happens... may not be in immediate family but its very common with cousins. I am having incestuous relationship with my aunt and her two daughters. Its been 15 yrs now and still we are going thru it. It made us close and more caring. a lot of circumstances made all these to happen. We like it and also now we even think all happened for good.
[+] 3 users Like ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply