Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
(19-04-2021, 11:58 PM)neel191298 Wrote: A good, apt ending!!!!!! 

Vikram-Betaal round, :
1. Is there a difference in the lust that Rana had for Samantha and the lust that Victory Venky has for Samantha???
Or, are they one and the same, really!

The lust in its purest form is same in both men - Venky and Rana...
But the difference is Rana was furious with his lust..He has no power to control it, but only increase his lust and thus forgetting about anything right or wrong.. He had fixed his focus on his prey.... didnt consider the path anyway......

But Venky waited.... Even he has forgotten about sam.. Actually not forgottrn he let off samantha from his life after hearing her marriage news... 

But now when nature has provided a way, a very subtle way to again be near and dear with samantha, VV will definitely use it in a very cunning manner.. Eventually VV also wants the same thing like Rana..  Just to make Samantha his sex slave.... But the path is completely different.....

Thanks for writing and entertaining us................ Waiting for next bumper update.....

yourock

Many thanks for the support, Neel Bro!

What a nice subtle perspective!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-01-2021, 09:45 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Chapter 6 - Badam & Cashew part II {Season 8 Episode 5, Time: present}

Samantha came up to Chai and said “Hi Honey!”

What is all this Samantha? He asked helplessly.

“I was asking Syed Ji to show me his good quality Malai (cream) and he gave me a sample. It was yummy, hubby!” Some of it fell on my cheeks.”

Nazriya stood frozen. So this man is her husband. Oh God! She turned the other way too embarrassed to make eye contact.

Chai came closer to Samantha and murmured: "What? Samantha? Tell me what is this?"

ASSIGNMENT! Samantha, said coolly.

Assignment?

She took out her phone and showed him a whatsapp message.

It was from ####. Chai eyes widened as he read it.

[Image: Capture.png]

Chai had no words. His cock was begging for release as he read the message in shame.
At least this explains why Samantha chose this desolated store.
Thank God she had the sense to come here and not do this in our regular departmental store. Oh God! Oh God!

So, #### is where she is getting all these crazy ideas from.

"Take a pic, Chai! And send it to #### in whatsapp", Samantha said supressing her laughter.

If Chai had any sense of shame left, it was gone now. He pressed his cock again. Chai wanted this over with and quickly took a pic and sent to ####.

In the next instant, Samantha quickly comes near him, tightly hugs him and lip kisses him, transferring all the rich “MALAI” from her mouth to his.

[Image: kiss.jpg]

Their cheeks rubbed together and Syed Ji’s cum was all over both of their faces. Chai’s cock burst and he climaxed. Chai backed and stared at Samantha. There was big wet spot in his pant. Samantha couldn’t control her laughter. Nazriya was horrorstruck. Samantha looked at Nazriya and asked her to give Chai a tissue paper. This is not the first time she had cum in her mouth and kissed him. But, the fact that this was all going on in a public place and they had audience, made Chai even more disgusted and humiliated. Whats worse was the fact that his cock enjoyed it that it burst a pool of cum into his undies which was now leaking into his pants. She was now laughing hard.

Chai disgusted / Samantha terribly enjoying
[Image: 111.jpg]

Nazriya gives Chai a tissue paper and he quickly wiped his face. She gave another to Samantha, but she refused. Samantha used her hand to rub the cum all over her face as if it were a face cream. Her face is glistening with cum. And she licked her fingers with relish. Nazriya could smell the strong pheromones in the cum.

“This Madam is really crazy she thinks. And this Sir is not doing anything to stop her”, Nazriya thought. Truth be said, even Nazriya pussy was dripping now.

What a fucking story line ... it is keeping me haaaard...grt
[+] 2 users Like revathi47's post
Like Reply
1. Is there a difference in the lust that Rana had for Samantha and the lust that Victory Venky has for Samantha???

How you control your lust is what defines you. Rana hardly controlled his lust and it led to his downfall. Whenever he lusts for a woman, he went for it and then satisfy his lust. He is like a rabid animal who can do evil things to quench his thirst. He is impatient when it comes to lust.
Venky knows how to control his lust and makes sure that the woman he lusts for will be the one who fall for him. Looks like he waits till his prey is ready and spreads her legs for him. He is patiently waiting for his preys fall. This makes him different from Rana.

2. Other comments on Season 3 in general!
Very well written ending for Season 3. Escapist Chai - He is just a normal person in daily life who runs away from problem than facing it. But, what he did in front of Rana was unforgivable.

Estranged Sam - Her Thoughts about Chai and Venky are understandable. Women love men who will protect them from evil, that's actual duty of a husband. Chai has failed to perform his duties to protect Sam from evil Venky as Sam's Husband - "inception of this thought" will be the baseline of future seasons. I am sure that she will start looking at Venky Mama differently.

Venky Mama - This dude had a crush on Sam. WOW.. Now he has a chance to fulfill his incomplete dream. It's good to see him not flirting with her during her college times and keeping distance. Actually, this makes him somehow different from Rana.
[+] 2 users Like Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
(20-04-2021, 07:53 AM)revathi47 Wrote: What a fucking story line ... it is keeping me haaaard...grt

many Thanks revathi47! Glad you are liking it!
Like Reply
(20-04-2021, 04:26 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
How you control your lust is what defines you. Rana hardly controlled his lust and it led to his downfall. Whenever he lusts for a woman, he went for it and then satisfy his lust. He is like a rabid animal who can do evil things to quench his thirst. He is impatient when it comes to lust.
Venky knows how to control his lust and makes sure that the woman he lusts for will be the one who fall for him. Looks like he waits till his prey is ready and spreads her legs for him. He is patiently waiting for his preys fall. This makes him different from Rana.

2. Other comments on Season 3 in general!
Very well written ending for Season 3. Escapist Chai - He is just a normal person in daily life who runs away from problem than facing it. But, what he did in front of Rana was unforgivable.

Estranged Sam - Her Thoughts about Chai and Venky are understandable. Women love men who will protect them from evil, that's actual duty of a husband. Chai has failed to perform his duties to protect Sam from evil Venky as Sam's Husband - "inception of this thought" will be the baseline of future seasons. I am sure that she will start looking at Venky Mama differently.

Venky Mama - This dude had a crush on Sam. WOW.. Now he has a chance to fulfill his incomplete dream. It's good to see him not flirting with her during her college times and keeping distance. Actually, this makes him somehow different from Rana.

Thanks for the detailed & engaging response as always, DDDD Silver Bro!

You know what? your analysis reminded me of Ravana!!

There are 2 aspects about how Ravana dealt with Women

First: 
Thousands, literally, Thousands, of young nubile "VIRGIN" women
belonging to Manava, Pitr, Daitya, Gods, 
Yakshas, Kinhara, Keervana, Gandharvas ethnicities
consensually submitted themselves to Ravana.
They ALL desired him deeply.
They all desired to be owned by him.
Ravana had Orgies with them all.
(Reference: Sundarakanda, Pushpaka sub-section)

This didn't do any damage to Ravana's name, fame, or glory.

Second:
It was only his pursuit of UNWILLING women - Rambha (his brother's DIL Smile ), Sita, another Apsara - his Doom came upon!

I did not plan this but in a way,
VV seems to have the first set of qualities of Ravana &
Rana certainly has the second set of qualities of Ravana!

But Wait - do not come to any conclusions about VV yet!  Cool
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Teaser 038 - Master & his Margaritas - coming tonight

#PrettyPuppy

#CleanYourAssBaby

"are you teasing ****** like I told you to?"

#Solitaire

Master's finger was up in her hole.
Her orifice was squeezing it.
She is becoming good at it.
PP knew she wont be able to walk
straight when she got back home. 
Her home was filled with guests.
She did not give a tinker's damn!

[Image: 03.jpg][Image: pm.webp]
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
SamPolling 01

Do you want to see Samantha's 'first' Double Penetration this weekend???

Options: YES, NO

I might have a very interesting scenario up my sleeve!  Cool

[Image: samdp.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(20-04-2021, 06:56 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Thanks for the detailed & engaging response as always, DDDD Silver Bro!

You know what? your analysis reminded me of Ravana!!

There are 2 aspects about how Ravana dealt with Women

First: 
Thousands, literally, Thousands, of young nubile "VIRGIN" women
belonging to Manava, Pitr, Daitya, Gods, 
Yakshas, Kinhara, Keervana, Gandharvas ethnicities
consensually submitted themselves to Ravana.
They ALL desired him deeply.
They all desired to be owned by him.
Ravana had Orgies with them all.
(Reference: Sundarakanda, Pushpaka sub-section)

This didn't do any damage to Ravana's name, fame, or glory.

Second:
It was only his pursuit of UNWILLING women - Rambha (his brother's DIL Smile ), Sita, another Apsara - his Doom came upon!

I did not plan this but in a way,
VV seems to have the first set of qualities of Ravana &
Rana certainly has the second set of qualities of Ravana!

But Wait - do not come to any conclusions about VV yet!  Cool

Ravana reference is fitting really well with these 2 men..
I agree that there are lots of shades of Venky which we're not aware about. But he is by far the best person for me (for now). There maybe a possibility that 2nd Devil (VV) saved angel (Sam) from 1st Devil (Rana). But, main difference here is that Angel is willingly(?) giving herself to 2nd Devil.
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 11:53 AM)Saravroman Wrote: SamPolling 01

Create a poll 

I am sure that the answer will be YES for sure, but still it'll be fun to create a poll to see different opinions about Sam Double Trouble.
Like Reply

Won't that be too fast... In season 9 expecting some kinky exhibitioism and humiliating chai and in season 4 expecting aoome romance and love with vv... How come suddenly double penetration possible..
[+] 1 user Likes revathi47's post
Like Reply

Obviously yes perfect time for this episode
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 02:04 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Create a poll 
I am sure that the answer will be YES for sure, but still it'll be fun to create a poll to see different opinions about Sam Double Trouble.

Nice suggestion, Silver Bro, but, I don't think we can create the poll mid way in a thread - I checked didn't find options - you know any?
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 02:30 PM)revathi47 Wrote: Won't that be too fast... In season 9 expecting some kinky exhibitioism and humiliating chai and in season 4 expecting aoome romance and love with vv... How come suddenly double penetration possible..

All true, revathi47.

But, this theme could be part of a crucial chapter,
without disturbing the plot integrity and double fucking Sam with her anal virginity remaining intact.

That's why I called it an interesting scenario!

It will be in the episode "The Bishek & The Bhesajam". I am hoping you will like it!
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 02:40 PM)Babyma Wrote: Obviously yes perfect time for this episode

noted, babyma bro! good to hear from you after an interval! Smile
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 04:44 PM)Saravroman Wrote: All true, revathi47.

But, this theme could be part of a crucial chapter,
without disturbing the plot integrity and double fucking Sam with her anal virginity remaining intact.

That's why I called it an interesting scenario!

It will be in the episode "The Bishek & The Bhesajam". I am hoping you will like it!

Excited and waiting...
[+] 1 user Likes revathi47's post
Like Reply

Oh Yesssssss....  only yes....

One reader @Revathi47 noted about earliness.. Bit I think in season 9 You can nicely put this theme..... As this season is not early rather showing a later stage when our dear Sam is completely become shameless, very much slutty (she played with two dicks of Sangi and Mangi)... So please go ahead with DP....

happy happy
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 06:21 PM)neel191298 Wrote: Oh Yesssssss....  only yes....

One reader @Revathi47 noted about earliness.. Bit I think in season 9 You can nicely put this theme..... As this season is not early rather showing a later stage when our dear Sam is completely become shameless, very much slutty (she played with two dicks of Sangi and Mangi)... So please go ahead with DP....

happy happy

thanks for the vote!

Perfect, Neel Bro - that's a perfect segue 

You & Readers will know more about Sangi Mangi in the weekend!

Be prepared for a surprise!
Like Reply
Bro give update once in 2 days it will be pretty much better........its just a suggestion
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 04:35 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Nice suggestion, Silver Bro, but, I don't think we can create the poll mid way in a thread - I checked didn't find options - you know any?

For new threads, we can create poll within 12 hours. But, for old threads, we havr to send message to Admin @sarit11 and tell him to add poll in this thread. 
Like Reply
--- Blank Space ---
Like Reply