Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
hi bro great update...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hot story ...
Like Reply
Chapter -61

Rahim and Devika was dancing infront of the fire place and everyone was watching them. They danced for 5 minutes and through that time all the crew was enjoying every movement of devika. And at the end of the dance, Rahim did an unexpected thing. Rahim bend down and lifted devika. He used is right hand and held her thighs below her skirt and left hand supported her back. Rahim lifted her horizontally and carried her in his arm. Devika was shocked and lying on his strong arms.

Rahim whispered
Rahim – madam don’t break the scene, we are about finish the scene, just relax and continue
Devika – ok

Devika relaxed, and camera was capturing every moment. But the moment Devika was lifted an unexpected thing happened and Devika failed to notice that as she was concentrating on the scene, but everyone else who was present there, it was a visual treat. As she was lifted and being carried in the arms by Rahim, her skirt was hanging down. Rahim purposefully avoided her skirt, and kept his hand below where her skirt was ending to lift her. As a result, when she got lifted due to gravity her skirt was hanging down and she is giving a free exposure of her round naked ass without panty. Rahim knew the condition of devika , so he carried her and came near to where Anand and Vishnu was sitting and they are seeing it for the first time their beautiful teacher’s naked ass up close . They were able to see the roundness her ass and felt like squeezing those ass cheeks.
Next Rahim walked around the circle parading her naked ass to everyone who was present there and after he carried her to the tent nearby. The camera followed them as it was a single shot. Rahim entered the tent and dropped devika onto the mat kept on the floor.

Rahim “announced cut it”
Everyone present there applauded and clapped devika and congratulated her for her performance. Devika stood up and made sure her clothes are proper. And she was unaware of the visual treat she had given to everyone who was present there
Rahim – Ma’am you did great, it was an excellent performance
Devika – Thank you

Rahim – Ok now the next scene is the scene where you will make the three of the kids drunk and get the secret info from their laptops and phone
Devika – Ok
Rahim – And madam in this scene, you have to trust us, because if you trust us only we can complete this scene.

Devika – yes I trust you guys, what do we need to do.
Rahim – Because this scenes include some seduction and we wanted to shoot this artistically
Devika – How are we planning to do

RAHIM – OK madam, so this scene will start from where it stopped. Anand and Vishnu comes inside the tent with alcohol bottle to find us inside the blanket fully covered. And there will be some dialogues and they will drink all the time and in the end they challenge Rahim to strip her and make her naked. But madam you don’t have to worry , we will do it professionally, there will be another set of clothes inside the blanket, I will just take those clothes infront of the camera. And the scene ends with Anand and Vishnu also joining us inside the blanket.
Devika – ok that is ok and Im comfortable with you guys
Rahim – ok then lets continue. And learn the dialouges quickly

Chapter -62

Rahim- Start action camera

Rahim and Devika sits on the floor inside the blanket, they have covered the blanket upto their shoulder. And inside the blanket they are closely sitting together, their shoulders are brushing and legs are also touching each other. Rahim started to get hard on , but tried to control it. Vishnu and anand entered inside the tent with bottles and they started saying the dialogue

Anand- wow, what are you 2 doing here
Rahim – we are just chatting
Vishnu – why are you covering with the blanket, are you both naked inside
Rahim – No not yet, hahaha
Anand- we don’t believe you, prove
Rahim – ok…these guys

Rahim lowered the blanket to their waist to show devika still wearing the white cloth on her breast

Vishnu – ok , aunty, you were dancing real good
Devika – I have told you several times not call me aunty
Vishnu – you are elder than us, that’s why calling you aunty
Devika – just call me devika
Anand – ok , devika you were looking so sexy
Devika – are you flirting with me
Vishnu – no it looked like you where flirting with our friend Rahim
Devika – no im not flirting with anyone
Anand – then what you 2 are doing inside the blanket.
Devika – nothing
Vishnu – Ok I have brought drinks and lets celeberate

Vishnu poured drinks to everyone they drank couple of rounds of drink

Anand – hey are you actually wearing anything inside the dress what you are wearing
Devika – why do you want to know
Vishnu – I bet she is not wearing anything
Devika – how do you know
Anand- Rahim bro, check if she is wearing anything inside
Rahim – haha, I can make sure she will not be wearing anything
Vishnu – how
Rahim pulled the blanket up, inserted the hand inside and there was shuffles inside the blanket and he took the extra set of clothes which was kept inside the blanket. And devika acted like as if she got stripped by Rahim.
[+] 10 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Wow super update keep it coming.
Like Reply
Great update...
Like Reply
(02-04-2021, 08:07 PM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Thats a good suggestion. It is an interesting that can be included as part of the shooting episodes. Thanks for sharing

Vishnu can deliberately open his tribal shorts while entering the blanket and remain naked throughout the time, poking a little on devikas bare thighs. When completed and other boys go out to change, devika will be angry on vishnu but he can act innocent and will excuse that it got open accidently during shoot. I am so embarrassed, apologies and don't tell anyone else my friends will make fun... Devika smiles and is convinced and she can make fun and naughty but sympathetic touchings from both.
Like Reply
Good one ... the story is getting hot
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Nice going. Story and writing are really good and shaping up well.

I would request you to either increase the frequency of posting or post longer updates.

Update a week with this length feels quiet short. Sorry if I my request is unreasonable
Like Reply
thank you for update bro...one of the greatest story of this platform..no one can write the character of Devika like that in seductive way..please keep updating...
Like Reply
Interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Suggestion:
In webseries, a sequence in flashback on devika can be included. She sits and thinks about how she got here. Her training days, how she met with husband, marriage and kid.
They can book a resort and convince devika to bring venki too as it would be memorable personal collection for them.
Boys will ask them to be candid and they will shoot:
First meet scene of devika and Venki, kissing in rain, swimming together (devika in pool frock for initial). Marriage etc. Devika and venki are comfortable.

TWIST: Suddenly, venki will have to go out of station for work.
Boys can't cancel resort booking so devika stays.
Now, boys tell devika that they had planned few close scene also for devika-venki. They can't cancel now. Most of the scenes with face of venki are done. So they can use one of the boys to play venki, not showing his face, shooting from back or sides.
1) In Pool, hug / dummy kissing scene showing back of boy.
2) Honeymoon scene/first night scene. Like hugging topless in bed, showing bareback of boy.
And drinking wine in bathtub together wearing bikini or with naked shoulders. Scene with devika's back to boys chest, sitting in bathtub. Little shoulder and back massage scene. Shooting from back and sides.
3) Also they can convince devika for a scene showing her care for her baby. Feeding the baby topless, but convincing her that they will show it in a censored way, nothing private will go on video. But during shooting they will get to see glimpses of devika back and side boobs, boobs hidden with babe face, rest topless.
Quite a long suggestion. Use it if u like it.

Great going with story.
[+] 1 user Likes emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
Update???
Like Reply
(11-04-2021, 07:44 PM)emily.babe135790 Wrote: Suggestion:
In webseries, a sequence in flashback on devika can be included. She sits and thinks about how she got here. Her training days, how she met with husband, marriage and kid.
They can book a resort and convince devika to bring venki too as it would be memorable personal collection for them.
Boys will ask them to be candid and they will shoot:
First meet scene of devika and Venki, kissing in rain, swimming together (devika in pool frock for initial). Marriage etc. Devika and venki are comfortable.

TWIST: Suddenly, venki will have to go out of station for work.
Boys can't cancel resort booking so devika stays.
Now, boys tell devika that they had planned few close scene also for devika-venki. They can't cancel now. Most of the scenes with face of venki are done. So they can use one of the boys to play venki, not showing his face, shooting from back or sides.
1) In Pool, hug / dummy kissing scene showing back of boy.
2) Honeymoon scene/first night scene. Like hugging topless in bed, showing bareback of boy.
And drinking wine in bathtub together wearing bikini or with naked shoulders. Scene with devika's back to boys chest, sitting in bathtub. Little shoulder and back massage scene. Shooting from back and sides.
3) Also they can convince devika for a scene showing her care for her baby. Feeding the baby topless, but convincing her that they will show it in a censored way, nothing private will go on video. But during shooting they will get to see glimpses of devika back and side boobs, boobs hidden with babe face, rest topless.
Quite a long suggestion. Use it if u like it.

Great going with story.
It would be better to send your suggestions as PM.
I am saying this because, the readers would get to read the suggestions and again if that is implemented in the story, the readers wouldn't be excited. So the discussions are better to happen personally.
Like Reply
(02-04-2021, 08:07 PM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Thats a good suggestion. It is an interesting that can be included as part of the shooting episodes. Thanks for sharing

I would recommend not to accommodate all suggestions as few lines seem to be out of place and artificial. Go with your own thoughts and implement just the ones that fit into your ideas.
[+] 1 user Likes sanju4x's post
Like Reply
Updated awaited...
Like Reply
Bro update
Like Reply
Chapter -64

Vishnu and rahim joined the bed with them and got inside the blanket. Rahim was on the right end of the bed and next to his was devika and on the left side of the devika was Vishnu and Anand. Rahim's and vishnu's legs was brushing devika's thighs. The scene continued for 5 minutes showing them chatting and drinking. And after 5 minutes , rahim announced the end of the scene.

They were still laying on the bed , and rahim continued to explail the scene

Rahim - ok..good..now in the next scene we are going to show that all of us got drunk and sleeping. And madam you will wake up and get up from the bed making sure that we are asleep.

Devika - ok

Rahim - and i want this scene to look as real as it is possible. So for that we need to film 2 scenes which might be little uncomfortable for you. But we assure you it will be shot aesthetically.

Devika got worried little

Devika - what scenes

Rahim - first will be the sleeping scene, its actually simple. Vishnu , anand and me will be sleeping together with you. And inorder to make the scene look more real, we want you to sleep on your stomach, back facing the camera. And the blanket will be on our waist, so your back till the waist will be without the clothes.

Devika - how can i do that

Rahim - madam don't worry, you will not be exposimg anything, its just we need a shot of your naked back till waist and you are not exposing anything to the camera. You have to trust us on this

Vishnu - yes madam, just dont worry. It is just to make the audience think that you are naked sleeping with us. That will be a good scene, which can attract the audience

Anand - yes madam trust us on this

Everyone spoke with devika atlast convinced her

Devika - ok, im only doing all this, because its for a good cause

Rahim - we understand that madam

Devika - so how do you want the scene to be. And i dont want too much people in the tent

Rahim - yeah that we can make sure. It will be only three of us and you and also the camera man

Rahim - Anand , please keep everyone outside the tent, just only a camera man is needed

Anand asked everyone to go outside, they all left half mindedly and he picked the boy who pour water on devika as the cameraman

Boy - thanks bro for picking me, she is so hot
Anand - just be quiet and do what we say whats your name
Boy - Ramu
Anand - ok , you will be the camera man and do what we say
Ramu - yes i will, I just want to see her. Bro u guys are so lucky. Look how hot she is ..i had seen her before, she is staying near to my cousins house. But i never thought i would be able to see her like this. How did you guys manage her to bring here and do all this

Anand - i told you to just shut up
Ramu - bro did you see her while dancing. Her big ripe mangoes was bouncing and her ass was so round and curvy
Anand - r u going to keep quiet or do i have to pick someone else for doing the camera
Ramu - no sorry bro.. I will be quiet

So it was just devika, Anand , Rahim, Vishnu and Ramu inside the tent discusing the scene. They were all now standing inside the tent

Rahim - so madam we will film scene now. For that we need you to remove the cloth you are wearing on the top and you would have to lay down on the bed on your stomach. We will step outside the tent for a moment, at that moment you can get ready and lay down on the bed

Devika with worried look said ok

They stepped outside the tent and laughed at each other and gave high fives, excited for being successful in making their plans successful.

Anand - so rahim , how are we doing the sleeping positions
Rahim - lets see i have planned everything
Anand - this time i want to be next to devika madam
Vishnu - how is that possible, i wanted to be next to her
Anand - no...you both have seen before, rahim was lucky at the time where they took the measurement and vishnu was always been close with. So this it has to be me
Rahim - ok.dont fight..i will decide..ok this time let anand be next to her.
Vishnu - what bro?
Rahim - its ok bro..dont worry..you wilo get another chance
Vishnu - hmm ok

After waiting for 5 minutes, they went inside the tent

Rahim - madam are you ready?
Devika - yes

Devika was lying on the bed flat on her stomach and she was fully covered in the blanket, only her head was outside.

Rahim - ok good, so madam did you remove the top cloth

Devika - yes
Rahim - great , so ramu you will handle the camera and we all will be sleeping on the bed. For 10 seconds, you will film the shot where we are sleeping and then you will zoom the camera on devika madam and that time madam will wake up, open her eyes. And madam then you will raise your head and body little and will make sure that everyone else are sleeping. Then you will get down from the bed and will stand up. And thats where we will end that scene

Hearing that devika got concerned.

Devika - hey how is that possible?
Rahim - what happened madam, what's wrong?
Devika - how would i be able to get up from the bed and stand!
Rahim - why it cant be done?
Devika - see, rahim..im currently not wearing anything on the top, so how would i be able to get up
Rahim - oh..that you dont worry madam, when you get up from the bed, you can cover your breast...uh sorry i mean your top with your hands. And once you get up, we will be only filming up from your shoulder. Hey ramu, did you hear, once madam gets up only close up shots, just from her shoulders. Did you understand
Ramu - yes bro

Devika - but still, i cant do that..you guys would be seeing me
Rahim - madam thats why we sent everyone outside. And its just four of us. And out of that me, anand, vishnu is sleeping so our eyes will be closed. And as you will be covering with hands, Ramu also will not see anything. And it will be only same like your costume now. Its just instead of top cloth you will be covering with your hands
Anand - yes madam, if we dont film like this, the scene wont feel like real.
Vishnu - yes madam...please dont say nono
Rahim - madam we assure you, the scene will shot beautifully and it wont look bad.
Devika - but what would everyone think of me
Rahim - as i told, it will be only telecasted to outside audience only. There ia nothing to worry
Anand - madam please...
Rahim - already we are late madam, we need to post this episode by tomorrow, then only we could get enough money for the surgery next week

Devika took couple of minutes to think and atlast agreed, as there will not be any exposure of her body actually.

Devika - ok, remember guys, i dont know, i dont want to discontinue this as im aware you guys are taking so much pain and hardship just to help that poor kid, i dont want to ruin that because of me. But im trusting you guys and it is your duty to make your sister look good in the scene

Rahim - dont worry about that sister, just leave everything to us , we will take care your sister

Rahim said that reassured her with a smile, which made devika comfortable and relaxed. Devika also smiled back

Rahim - see madam is fine, she is smiling. So lets begin. Ok everyone get ready.

Ramu took the camera and got ready at the end of the bed. And devika was laying down there fully covered in the blanket

Rahim - ok madam, now let me make you ready for the scene

Saying that he went near to the bed and sat down near devika. He then took the blanket and slowly lowered it. Her spotless smooth backside started to coming to the view. Rahim lowered the blanket till her waist and stopped just before her waist cloth.
Devika's hair was covering her back, rahim moved the long hair to one side to the bed, while doing the he brushed his finger on her back and he could feel the smoothness of her.
Devika had kept both her hands on her sides straight on the bed.

Rahim - Madam im going to replace your hands, inorder to make you look like you are sleeping

Devika - ok

Rahim took her left hand from the side and kept it above her head folded. That gave rahim, the perfect view of devika's side breast pressed against the bed. Her breast was big and pushed to the sides as it was tightly pressed against the bed. Rahim started getting hard on, viewing this site. He looked at her breast for couple of seconds and moved towards her leg.

He took the blanket from her legs and raised it slowly and kept the blanket two inch above her knees,where her waist cloth was ending. That gave the incredible view of her meaty thighs to everyone

Rahim - madam dont worry, everything is fine, its just give the illusion to the audience to make them think you are naked underneath the blanket

Rahim- ok, now anand come and lay down near to madam on her right side.

Anand without wasting any moment, got into the bed and laid down next to her on his backside His body was touching hers. And he covered his body inside the blanket till his waist leaving his chest exposed

Rahim - madam , can you just keep your right hand casualy over anand's chest around his body.

Devika lifeted her right hand hand from her side and kept it on anand's chest. Anand was over the moon , he never thought in his wild dreams that he would be laying next to the most beautiful woman he have ever seen. Anand was also lucky to see a glimpse of her bulging out right side boobs when she lifted her hands and placed it on his chest.

After that vishnu joined on the bed , and laid next to anand. He was extremely disappointed as he missed out the opportunity to sleep next to devika

Rahim then gave instructions to ramu, and joined inside the bed. He sat on the left side of devika , and devika had her head turned towards her right side where anand was sleeping. Rahim sat on the bed and again looked at her bulging breast. As her head is turned to the other side, he took enough time looking at her breast pressed against the bed.
Then he took the blanket and put his legs inside the blanket and covered his waist. He then turned sideways inside the blanket, put his arm around devika and hugged devika from her left side. He could feel the smoothness of her back. They all settled

Rahim - start camera action

Ramu started recording from the end of the bed, first he took a wide shot and filmed everyone sleeping together. Then he came near to the bed and kneeled down on the bed at it the edge near their legs and zoomed in little at devika capturing her beautiful backside

After 20 seconds into the scene as previously advised by rahim, devika slowly opened her eyes. She raised her head little to check if anand is sleeping, while still keeping her hand around anand. Then turned her head to the other side and checked on rahim and made sure he was also sleeping.

Then she removed her hand from anand , and slowly raised her body little from the bed using both her hands as support on the bed. During this time, rahim and anand had opened their eyes a very little. From outside, their eyes looked closed only, but actually they had opened it a little, just to enough to see outside. And as devika had lifted her body little from the bed, both of them saw from their sleeping position, her 2 huge breasts hanging down and swinging like pendulum with each of her movement. They could see her entire breast except her nipples, as she had not lifted her entire body. Her nipple was still pressed onto the bed, but except that her entire breast was visible. Devika took her right hand and covered her breast and used her other hand to move aside rahim's hand and turned to face camera.

Now ramu's eyes got widened through the camera lens, as she found devika struggling to cover her 2 round breasts using her hand. She sat on the bed on her back and covered her breasts using both the hands. Then checked and made sure everyone was sleeping. Now she has to get outside the bed and stand. She again has to use one hand to support herself to get outside the bed. Using her right hand, she again held her breast and covered it. And slowly using other hand and legs she moved towards the edge of the bed. She then lifted the blanket from her body, and due to the movements in the bed, her waist cloth had gone little up on her legs, revealing her milky thighs to ramu.

Even though ramu was only filming her face and shoulders, his eyes did not miss any of this visual treat. He was able to see her milky thighs, her beautiful deep navel, and her big melons, struggling in her hands. At one point, he even the saw some portion of her pink aerola peeking through her hands. Atlast she got outside the bed and stood up and made her cloth tied on waist proper and cover her breasts using both the hands.

Rahim annoumced " Cut it"
[+] 5 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Amazing update bro.............
Like Reply